Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game

Go down 
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Empty
PostSubject: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 12:04 pm

So we're all roleplayers in here. We know the struggles and hardships that come with selling your soul to the devil of writing. How about we convert that pain into some fun?

Its simple: Find a gif and name a struggle you have as a roleplayer (Doesnt have to be frequent or be something everyone relate to).

Code to copy:
Code:
[center][b]Title[/b]
[img]URL to picture/gif[/img][/center]

I'll start.

When you get an idea to a new plot but you already have +10 threads waiting for an answer
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Giphy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 12:25 pm

When you finally think you've made the perfect reply, but find a typo
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game E8lx18S
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

Full name : Mickey Angela Lewis
Quote : I'll show you crazy!

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 10:33 am

Finding an unlikely couple that you want to work just because you ship it

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game R74ec493d0d39ffe92e372bfd4ba4067e?rik=6eqQZMGLTfbcTg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fHMHcZPyHUxsLm%2fgiphy
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 7:42 pm

When you have an intricate story line involving many of your own characters
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game SmugExhaustedAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 3:59 am

Almost falling asleep but then the urge (to write) hits you hard
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game 7716dc31689d07e21bf850da590d5c1c

I’m angry
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 11:27 am

When you think you can handle the emotions in a topic, but you really can't
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game 200
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

Full name : Fred

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:42 pm

When you realize you cant just abandon real life and dedicate your life to a fictional world
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Rdff153aab07eb80515ccf800170f3ffe?rik=VauwsuBW0s8B4A&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.jokyland.com%2fcontent%2fpictures%2f455
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:39 pm

When you do something reckless, that you know is stupid, but you now have to deal with the consequences

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Tumblr_inline_o6z32aansB1qj76zj_500
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:56 pm

Vibing to the mood music while I put in minimal effort to soothe my character's anguish
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game 430d843a3d84975a54735ac377ee559b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:50 pm

When something dramatics happens in your current thread and you are freaking out, but no-one around you understands the pure struggle and burden of emotions

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Tumblr_ma75r8L0Nu1qz53j7o6_500
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

Full name : Cassdandra Mercelin
Quote : It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 12:08 am

When you know what you have to do but dont know if you have the strength to do it
(Yes I did that)

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Kylo
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 12:24 am

When something horrible is happening to your character, but you orchestrated their suffering

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Tenor
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

Full name : Fred

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:52 pm

All the creativity seeping out of my brain and into the nothingness lately
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:07 pm

When people ask why I'm so quick to ship two OCs
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Loco1
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:03 pm

Me waiting for the drama to unfold after many weeks thinking and mental planning the best replies to certain scenarios
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:09 pm

When your wholesome thread turns in to smut
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Snnr1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Empty

Back to top Go down

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game
Page 1 of 1