Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Processing and progression?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

Processing and progression? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 6:19 pm

He narrowed his eyes at her question before he rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Not in a million years, Franks," he assured her. But if it was really what she wanted, he probably wouldnt say no. But admitting to it was definitely not happening. Her groan made him shrug as he looked her up and down. Yeah this was definitely his preferred look on her. Just because it felt like it was something only he was getting to see.
"Hmm. I guess since it's a huge corporation, something not too tame and not too much, but also not just formal and dry," he said but he had no idea what he was talking about. It was just something that came to mind. "But maybe just come as completely yourself. That was the appeal that got you there in the first place,"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 6:29 pm

Come as herself? Humming softly she nodded as she went through her clothes mentally. "I just want to wear something I feel good in," she said, turning to look at Deacon, a sly smile on her face. "A shame I don't have an iconic red hoodie," she teased, leaning down to kiss his lips. He just tasted of coffee, but it didn't matter as long as he let her close. "How about ... that black bralette I got, with my yellow school girl skirt and black lace stockings? And maybe throw on that bomber jacket I have in blue?" She thought out loud. Even if she was a fenix she refused to cover up even if she got cold.
"As for makeup I'm thinking of just keeping it my kind of casual, maybe glitter tears?" She knew he might not be able to imagine it like she could, but she also knew he liked it when she wore short skirts and stockings. Maybe it was just a guy thing, finding it hot. "Then when I come home we can roleplay; you'll be the professor of my class, and me a struggling student who will do anything to get a passing grade?" She teased, but she also wasn't shy of sharing ideas.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 8:40 am

“Hey the red hoodie is not even mine,” he said with a chuckle and shrugged. He had stolen it from his older brother before coming here and he mostly just wore it because it felt like home to him. He returned her kiss and sent her a small smile afterwards. As she began pondering about clothing, he went to the window to sit on the sill, grabbing his pack before lighting a cigarette. He opened a window and drew a deep drag. It was kind of hard for him to imagine all that she was saying because he didnt even know what a bralette was for starters. “The glitter tears I can imagine, the rest is hard to see, so I guess you’ll have to show me” he said with a shrug. But her tease was so sudden that he couldnt even control his reaction as his eyes widened for a second before he blushed and looked away, lifting his hand holding the cigarette to try and cover at least one red cheek. “Geez, no regard for my poor innocent ears, huh? You have no shame, Franks,” he said first a little seriously but he was also not really meaning his words, a faint smile on his lips but he was also embarassed. The problem was that he was already imagining it now that she had said it.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 11:31 am

Frankie snickered as all she ever wanted was getting a reaction out of him. He was just cute and innocent that way, but she liked pushing his buttons, maybe because she wondered if he would ever get tired of her teasing. She got in to a lingerie set, fastening the garters to her stockings, turning around to look herself in the mirror. She didn't have the biggest bust, but she thought she had a nice butt. "You're right I have no shame," she chuckled as she flipped through her skirts before she found the one she had in mind. It was a yellow checkered skirt with a small belt to match, and it was high enough to hide the garters on her hips, but not short enough so that you couldn't see the top of her socks. Lastly she found her jacket in a nice suede fabric, dark blue, but clearly contrasting the yellow in her skirt nicely. She waited with putting on the jacket as she moved over to sit on the floor in front of his big mirror applying her makeup.
"It's my job to keep you on your toes," she said, adjusting her back a bit as she started with a light concealer, looking at him smoke in the reflection. Gods, she really loved him, didn't she? Especially when he was blushing like this and trying to hide it. "What are your plans for today?" she asked as she was figuring out what colors to do her eyes and then a color for the glitter.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 1:51 pm

There was just something different about being met with something sexual as an interaction. He was a guy after all, so it wasnt that he was a prude, but he was just so used to being reserved and keeping it to himself. At least he didnt think that he looked all too cool if he was blushing over pictures she was putting in his mind. He glanced at her as she got into her lingerie, blinking a few times before he folded his lips a little. Damn, she looked good! He took another drag off the cigarette, to then exhale the smoke out the window. The redness started fading as she got herself dressed, and as she said that keeping him on his toes was her job, he had to scoff. "Uh-huh? I barely noticed," he said in a joking tone, rubbing his cheek as if he was going to remove the rest of the redness that way. Her question made him hum as he leaned back against the glass of the window, fiddling a little with his fingers as he thought it through. "Well I'm probably gonna have to rub one out, all thanks to you, and thenn... call my parents, because they wanna see me soon and I have no idea how to tell them that I'm still just doing nothing school-wise," he said, shrugging as it was simple plans really. "I feel good today, so I should probably hear what Kaden's up to," he pondered, lifting his smoke to his lips while he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 2:07 pm

Chuckling at his remark, she just nodded, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes as she was quickly moving through her makeup. It was just second nature to her at this point, and she knew her own face very well. "Well if it bothers you, you could just be like my manager or something?" she said, regarding her parents. She knew how it was to have parents that didn't quite understand the roads you took to find yourself. The mention of Kaden made her nod, "yeah, do me a favor and find out if he likes Mickey - but be smooth about it," she said, blowing on her fake lashes to make the glue tacky. Once she only needed the lips she just grabbed some chapstick, mostly because she would most probably get lipstick all over her if she was nervous.
Getting up from the floor she walked over to the window where he was sitting, grabbing his hand and lifting his smoke up to her lips, stealing a few drags before letting go of his wrist. Holding it in for a while she breathed out the smoke, sighing a bit as the nicotine hit just right today. "You want me to help you ... Y'know, with your little problem?" she asked, running her hand down over his chest, looking at him with her face fully done and her outfit mostly put together. She knew everything was still very new to him, but he didn't need to shy away if he wanted her. Her fingers reached his jeans, playing loosely with the hem, a loving smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 2:22 pm

"And steal away your independence? No, it's fine. They have to figure out at some point," he said with a shrug. He had always been the favorite so they probably wouldnt really care what he did as long as he was happy with it. He didnt want to think too much about it though and as she asked him to act like some investigator, he scoffed and chuckled. "He might think she was good looking or whatever, but I think liking her would be a stretch for the small conversation they had. But sure, I'll try and wiggle out whether he's interested or not,"
She approached him and he didnt mind her stealing a few drags from his cigarette. He took the liberty to gently touch her chin with his thumb while she was at it. Smiling softly at her, he hadnt expected her to outright ask him the way she did and the blushing came right back as if it hadnt left. "I wouldnt say it's little..." he said, trying to derail the conversation a bit but then he swallowed hard and looked at her a bit like a puppy. "Yes, I would like some help,"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 2:34 pm

"I just think it's fair that we figure it out, because if Mickey is interested she might just hunt him down like he's prey," she pondered. Mickey had never really seemed interested in the people she was seeing, well unless it was Frankie, but their friendship was hard to understand for anyone.
The blush returned to his cheeks and she swore she could eat him up when he looked like this. One of her eyebrows raised as he said he wouldn't call it a little problem, but it didn't deter her. Unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans she hummed at his little plea. "I see, it's really not little," she said, leaning down to connect their lips gently as her hand cupped him over his underwear. Gods he was just cute, and if she hadn't gotten dressed already, she wouldn't have hesitated to jump him. "Mhmm he's eager," she murmured against his lips, her hand moving up and under the elastic band, touching him gently. "Don't ruin your underwear already," a slight tease as she gripped around him, her free hand moving up under his chin, just making him look at her as she was taller than him when he sat down in the window. "Wanna feel my mouth?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 4:24 pm

She was right, if Mickey really was interested in Kaden, it would be good to know if he actually had some sort of interest. But it seemed that that would be for further thinking once Frankie had made sure his problem was taken care off. The way she didnt seem to hesitate with undressing him made hin feel a little more shy but he wasnt going to let that show. For all he knew, his inexperience couldnt keep being all so flattering. He kissed her back but as her hand cupped him, he let out a surprised noise against her lips. It really felt different when it wasnt himself and he noticed how quite aware he felt of his own reactions, though he couldnt really control them.
The way she murmured against his lips made his already red cheeks feel like they were burning and he looked down at her hand as it moved under his underwear. A soft moan left his lips as he felt her fingers around him, unable to describe how good it felt. She was cruel for teasing him but he actually liked it quite a bit. He was completely under her spell as she made him look up at her. He was staring at her with longing eyes before he realized she had asked a question. Clearing his throat, he was sure it wouldnt last that long if she used her mouth. “Do you want to?” He instead asked, carefully lifting his hands to place on her barren skin between her bralette and skirt. He was after all a guy, saying no would be the dumbest thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 4:37 pm

Seeing him like this would never get tiring, she just felt that rush in her stomach when his cheeks were burning. Sure, some women liked their men to be in control, but she kinda liked how he seemed so open with her. His experience or lack thereof didn't turn her off in the slightest. But it was more so the way he looked at her as she started touching him. Like he couldn't believe this was actually happening before she turned his face up to look at her. He was a bit insecure, but it was sweet and nothing like she had tried before. It was something genuine, something you couldn't fake, and that was what she liked.
Oh gods have mercy on her, she could feel herself getting turned on, biting the inside of her cheek. It would have to wait until later before she could get her own satisfaction, but for now she had something else to worry about. Opening her mouth, she lightly stuck out her flat tongue as if she was a dog, saliva dripping from her and down on the floor. It was a yes then. Giving him one last kiss, she moved down to her knees, pulling his boxers down and letting his member spring free. "Big problem indeed," she said, smiling as one hand held around him as her lips leaned in. The tip of her tongue running along his slit, tasting the precum that hadn't been left in his underwear. "Don't make me mess up my makeup," she hushed against his length as her free hand moved down to cup his balls.
Her lips moved gently, humming as she took his length in her mouth. She never did this for anyone, but it seemed like he could make her do anything with those puppy dog eyes. As she had filled out her mouth, she started bopping her head gently, taking it in a slow rhythm. She knew she had to be somewhere in some hours, but that didn't mean she would speed through this.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 2:42 am

He was in complete awe by the sight of her, it was so clear. His male brain had stopped working until it had reached the high to restart and function properly again. Till then he was at her mercy and he knew all too well that she was aware. Seeing her stick her tongue out made his spine tickle in delight, because it definitely was nothing like anything he had seen in videos or pictures. This was all for him and only him.
“Why the fuck are you so hot?” He sighed, wanting to pull her closer, but didnt really think to move his arms before she kissed him and moved down on her knees. He lifted himself to help her with his boxers, biting the inside of his lip as he looked at her down there so close to his length. His mouth fell open as she leaned in, her tongue made him moan in delight as he grabbed onto the edge of the windowsill, wanthing to shoot his head back but completely unable to move his eyes from her face.
“Oh my fucking god,” he moaned as he felt her warm wet mouth, feeling himself almost drool from the feeling. The puppy eyes were definitely not going anywhere, if anything his eyes only turned more vulnerable as she started bopping her head, even if it was slow, it was so good. Now he knew why guys were always praising this, it was godlike. “Frankie you’re so hot..” he praised her, his grip tightening on the sill all while she was making him feel fantastic. He knew he wasnt going to last as long as he would’ve on his own, but he wasnt going to trade it if he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 5:22 am

He was being so vocal today, and she felt it was like him cheering her on. Looking up at him as she started bopping her head, she could see him struggle with gripping the windowsill. She often wondered if this was why some guys preferred women with longer hair so that they could grab on to it? She let the thought fall aways as he started praising her, a rush in her stomach as she felt like she was barely doing anything, but he appreciated every second of this.
Letting go of his length, she gasped softly, jerking him as she gathered more saliva in her mouth. She just needed her throat to relax a bit more. "I have a feeling you'll be rubbing one out to this for a while," she teased him, kissing the tip with her full lips. It was actually quite good for her as well, even if he was the one receiving, his words and moans just ticked off the right things in her brain.
Once she had gathered herself, she leaned over him again, moaning as she slowly slid his member between her lips once again, but this time she wasn't just stopping at her normal point. Relaxing her throat and shoulders she pushed him in further, letting him feel the back of her throat as she moaned against his member. She couldn't hold it for long without watering her eyes, so she pulled back only to do it a couple more times over.
She knew she had limited time with him, but she could also feel how he was trying to hold back. Only she knew what could tip him over the edge. "Cum in my mouth," she pleaded against his tip before pushing him in her wet mouth once again.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 6:57 pm

Her letting go of him with her mouth gave him a small breather, though her hand made sure that he couldnt fully relax. Her tease made him scoff, while her kiss made him grunt. “You’re saying that like I wasnt going to imagine this before it happened,” he replied with a small smile over his lips, panting softly for air. She was really good, but then again for someone who hadnt tried much, she could be the best at everything.
It seemed that the break was over and his body tightened once again as she put him in her mouth. It was really hard to not just give in already, so tempting, but on the other hand he wasnt ready to let it go. Why should he when it felt this amazing? But then she moved down further and feeling the back of her throat made him roll his eyes up into his skull, letting go of the sill with one hand to gently put on her head. She was a goddess, she had to be. “Holy fuck, that feels so good,” he mumbled and moaned vulnerably almost at the same time.
Her plea brought him back as he looked down at her, feeling like he could just drool and succumb to the feeling. “Okay,” he agreed softly, running his thumb gently over her head before she started again. It was so hard to not move his hips and get back into the back of her throat but he could tell that she only wanted to do that when she was the one doing it. His moans got deeper and louder as he got closer to his climax, warning her in a soft plea before he felt the high rush over him and released his seed into her mouth.
Panting and slightly shaking he leaned back against the window, looking at her with almost heart eyes as his hand moved down to cup her cheek. “You’re so fucking amazing...” he panted, closing his eyes for a second as he needed to control his breathing. He didnt really mind if she chose not to swallow it, as he had gotten the high he wanted. But sure, it would be sexy if she did.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 7:22 pm

Honestly she was surprised at how well behaved he was, but the hand at the back of her head didn't feel like he was taking control. Rather it felt like he was admiring her, not something she was so used to up close. But it felt damn good.
She could soon feel him on edge, feel his member pulsating as he tried warning her, but she wasn't deterred, continuing her movements, once in a while granting him access to the back of her throat. As he finally gave in, she held still, savoring this small moment with him. Once he was finished she leaned back, looking at him as he cupped her cheek, swallowing his seed before opening her mouth to show it was all gone. His panting made her chuckle, leaning her cheek against his knee as she just looked at him. "I love watching you like this," she confessed, panting lightly herself, biting her lower lip as her eyes just rested on his face. How his cheeks were red, his hair messy and his body fully relaxed. Her hands were rubbing his thighs gently, letting him return to his body as she just sat there. "I have to go brush my teeth," she said, getting up on her feet. She was smiling as she looked at him, but she was not going to risk ruining the moment by kissing him. Mostly cause he might not want that.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 7:39 pm

It was definitely pleasant to see her swallow, he had to admit that. Her confession made his gaze move from hers a little embarrassed but he just had to get over it, hence why he couldnt help but also smile a bit. He quickly calmed down since he hadnt really had to do much beside sitting there and letting her do what she wanted.
As she got to her feet, he nodded, pulling his underwear and pants up before he reached out to grab her right before she got too far. “Come here,” he said without hesitation, pulling her in to place a soft kiss against her lips. He didnt really care what she had just done to him, it didnt make her mouth that dirty to him. “Alright you can go now,” he said with a smirk, letting her go to do her thing. Meanwhile he’d go to the kitchen to start on some sort of breakfast. Which was essentially just grilled cheese with the twist of adding fresh cut tomatoes and basil leaves.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 7:58 pm

Why did he keep surprising her? He pulled her close, it was just a small peck, but it meant more than he could ever believe. Looking at him quite perplexed, her face softened up as he smirked. That was the time she felt grateful for wearing makeup, as it hid the fact that she was now the one blushing. Instead of saying anything she just went out to the bathroom, finishing up, but she couldn't stop smiling at herself in the mirror, shaking her head because she was silly. Silly and giddy.
When she had finished up she moved out in to the living room, making sure she had everything done with her inspiration board as she put on her jacket. "The dress!" she said, running in to the bedroom and grabbing the bag where she had the dress already packed. That would be the worst to forget!
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 9:04 pm

Seeing her happy was making him feel happy, even when he really wasnt supposed to for the time being. He made the sandwiches, packing it up so she wouldnt burn her fingers, though he didnt really have to worry about that when she was a fenix. He heard her exclaim and chuckled as he went out to her with the sandwich, offering it to her. "You're not going to meet Serena Joy on an empty stomach. So here, eat it on the way," he said with a soft smile. Yep, maybe domesticated life didnt seem all too bad, when he was seeing her smile like she did. Though, he wasnt giving up the bad boy life style that he had either. Maybe he could mix them.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 9:14 pm

As she was checking for everything he came out handing her a warm sandwich and a rather cute remark. She took it, raising an eyebrow at him, "but you've filled me up already?" Such an innocent line, and yet he knew exactly what she meant. Chuckling she leaned in, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'll call you when I'm done with the meeting - and then I'm going over to Mickey's; Are we still on for dinner?" she asked, hoping the answer was yes, although she wasn't sure what he might get plans regarding Kaden.
Having all her things, she headed out the door, walking rather confidently down the street as she was careful to eat her sandwich. It was nice of him to wrap it, but she used it more to avoid getting greasy fingers from the cheese. Arriving at Serena's office, she felt nervous. She could still turn around, right? But then she shook her head, reminding herself who she was and what she was made of before heading in. "Hi, I'm Frankie ... I'm supposed to meet with Serena Joy?" she said, the secretary looking the fenix up and down with a disapproving look before looking in the calendar for today. "Miss Corbel-Hollis will be with you shortly," she said dryly, gesturing for the fenix to go sit down.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:11 pm

Her remark made him blush and frown a little as he looked away for a second with a sigh, "Absolutely shameless," he muttered a little shy. But he wasnt going to keep the embarrassed facade and nodded to her question. "Yeah, of course. It might be a late dinner, depending on Kaden. But it will deffo be dinner," he said with a smile. He sent her off with a kiss on the cheek, before he went off to sit on the sofa with his sketch pad, deciding to spend the time drawing a little before he would call his parents. It just felt like he needed to clear his head before he could really face them, at least as much as you could through a phone.
Back to top Go down
Serena Joy

Serena Joy

Full name : Serena Joy Corbel-Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:12 pm

Serena had been going through some paperwork and looking at new ideas from her team, but she wasnt quite satisfied with them. In all honesty, she had just been trying to pass time till she was going to meet the fenix. Tapping her desk with her pen, she turned her head as her phone beeped. She pressed a button and asked what the matter was. A smile spread on her lips as her secretary announced Frankie's arrival. "Alright, give me just a second," she said, letting go of the button before she got up. She corrected her dress and ran a hand through her wavy hair before she went to get the fenix herself. "Hello and thank you so much for coming at such a short notice" she said in a friendly tone as she approached the young woman, a polite smile on her lips as she reached a hand out: Something that she had been quite rude not to acknowledge Frankie doing at the bar. "If you'd just come this way, then I'll explan everything," she said, gesturing towards her office door before going there herself.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:22 pm

Frankie was a little nervous, tapping her fingers against her knees as she just sat in one of the chairs in the small waiting room. It was a little weird, but she guessed it was because she hadn't been to such a fancy place before. Soon enough the woman appeared, the lady of the hour; Serena Joy. Frankie still felt rather embarrassed at the fact that she hadn't recognized her at the party, so she got up and took her hand as a polite greeting. She smiled, "I'm lucky to have a flexible lifestyle," she said as that was easier than just bursting out the fact that she was self-employed.
Following Serena in to her office, she looked around rather surprised, especially at all the pictures and fabrics hanging all over the walls. She recognized some of the drawings because they had eventually been turned in to an item of clothing. But it was kinda cool to see how it had been envisioned on paper. "I was honestly rather surprised that Deacon gave my number out ... He must trust you," she said, not really knowing the extent of Serena and Deacon's relationship. But it didn't matter, she was happy to be here. "I brought the dress," she said, lifting up the bag in her hand lightly to show where she kept it. Maybe she should've had it nicely on a hanger or something, but she just found it a fuss.
Back to top Go down
Serena Joy

Serena Joy

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 12:17 am

"I think that makes me the lucky one here," she said with a soft chuckle. She had already made a note of the fenix's outfit and so far she was liking what she saw. It was neatly put together and the colours went quite well. She gestured for the chair in front of her desk before she sat down herself. The remark about Deacon made her chuckle as she sighed. "Frankly, I mostly see him in social settings, and we both know Kaden. Which is really our only connection," she explained. Seeing the dress in the bag she nodded to acknowledge it. Then she folded her hands and straightened her back a little. "So as you know, spring is coming to an end, which means that we've been working on the collection for summer and that's pretty much finished, so now we're looking for next season. I've worked out some ideas, but I thought that something was very much needed," she explained as she pulled out a portfolio and placed it on the table. "I've been working on my brand for a very long time. So long that I dont often rely on anyone else but myself. But when I saw your dress and how you had modified it... I got curious," she further explained before she smiled at the fenix. "It peaked my interest. I would like to see what you have to offer. And if I like it, you’ll be able to oversee and modify this summer collection, to add your own personal mark in my brand, which means that other brands might seek you out in the future,
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 5:18 am

Listening she nodded. She had no clue how the fashion industry worked, but it made sense that it was all planned in advance. However as the designer told her that Frankie would essentially be calling some shots, the fenix eyes widened. The exposure that would give her! But instead of freaking out she looked down at the plastic bag where her dress was. "I need to be honest with you before you share such an incredible opportunity with me," she said, she knew that she didn't use her real name online, but her tattoos made her easily recognised. "And I'm not trying to sabotage you or myself in telling you this, but I've admired your work for so long and I believe that what I could offer you might not be what you really want."
With that Frankie went on to explain about her actual line of work. How she wasn't some student, but that she was in fact an online sex worker. As she had explained herself she felt her heart in her throat. No company would work with someone like her. The stigma alone was too big of a risk. "I'll give you the dress ... I haven't used it other than that one night, so there won't be any pictures of it that might discredit your firm," she explained herself. She looked back at the designer, wondering what words she might say or if she was simply pointing at the door for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Serena Joy

Serena Joy

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 7:38 pm

She could easily see that the fenix didnt want to pass up on the opportunity, it would be pretty stupid to not say yes. It was like a once in a lifetime thing, so as she seemed to be backtracking, Serena frowned a little confused. Then she folded her hands a little concerned as Frankie seemed to give her no other reason than to want to listen to what she had to say.
Her face was mostly neutral as the fenix explained, only raising her eyebrows a few times like she was thinking through what she was hearing. But for the most part she seemed unfazed, but she also had to. She had to remain professional regardless of what she was being told. When Frankie had finished and started speaking of handing over the dress, Serena made a deep sigh and got up from her chair. She folded her hands as she went over to her window, overlooking the city. "It sounds like you've been through quite a bit. But are you telling me that a young woman like you shouldnt have an opportunity to make use of her creativity only because she's in a line of work that most see as taboo?" she asked, looking at the fenix before she shook her head and smiled.
"Other brands might be uppity enough to send you away if they heard what you just told me, but I have a lot of people who would give me an earful if I sent you away now before you could show me your potential," she then said, her smile growing a little before she sat back down. "So I guess I should clarify now that it will not be an issue with your current work,"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 10:44 pm

Her heart was in her throat as the designer took her time to think everything through. She should just pack up right now, right? Get the hell out of my office or maybe a why did you waste my time? Breathing out in a small tremble she just looked down at her stockings, biting the inside of her cheek. But then Serena seemed to have made up her mind, and what came next Frankie wouldn't have ever thought was something she would hear. Frowning, she probably looked mad, but in fact she was just rather in shock. Hold up. Wait a minute. Was she hearing this correctly?
"You really want to work with me?" she asked, maybe coming across angry, but she wasn't. "I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting it, that's all," she finally confessed, looking at Serena across the desk. It was a little strange but refreshing none the least. Frankie had met many walls with work in the real world. Either she kept it a secret and then a coworker got hints of it and snitched on her, or she tried being honest and got sent away. This was a new way. "As long as you are comfortable, I would like to accept your offer," she finally said, her face pulling up in a warm smile. She felt excited. This was a new adventure, a new beginning. And she made a mental note to thank Deacon when they saw each other later.
Frankie then went on to show her inspiration board, talking about how the early 2000s were a part of fashion that she loved. She loved the campy mood, the way that people showed off with strange hairstyles and denim, but also how she loved the grunge scene of the 1990s. Frankie also brought some pictures of outfits she had put together before, just to show that she was rather versatile in her style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Processing and progression?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: