Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Processing and progression?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Serena Joy

Serena Joy

Full name : Serena Joy Corbel-Hollis

Processing and progression? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 11:25 pm

The question made the human look a little confused, because hadnt that been what she had meant to say by her words? That she still wanted to work with the fenix regardless? She made a small nod to confirm, but as the fenix confessed she chuckled and shook her head. "Dont apologize. I'm sure it has been difficult for you," she said, trying to be as respectful as she could going about it. "I will be perfectly fine with it. And you shouldn't be worrying about my brand. It has been around for quite a while, so it most likely wont be uprooted and removed from market anytime soon, as long as new collections come out," she assured the fenix to clear any bad air that may be there.
She gestured for Frankie to show what she had brought along. The human listened quite intently as she went on to explain the board. The human remained rather professional despite the fact that she was actually loving every single thing that she was hearing from Frankie, mostly because it was so different from her own style. She however kept her calm and rather just smiled as like the best indicator that this was going well. "Well, I feel like the upcoming season wont even know what's going to hit them," she said as they got to the end of the board, chuckling a little happily. "I would love for you to come work for us," she said sincerely. "Only before we can do all of that, you need a contract, mostly for your own sake," she said as she found the papers, checking that all the necessary information was there. "I will let you take this home and think it through. Even if it seems like a great opportunity, it will be needing a lot of attention and work. I dont want to put that on your shoulders unless you're ready to give a hundred,"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 11:34 pm

Being handed the contract felt a little weird, but also good. It was rather big, but she guessed that it was alright. Maybe Serena was just rather meticulous, which was the vibe she was getting already. "Do I have a time limit?" she asked, mostly because if she needed to read it through, then she would do it already this evening, but she had also been hoping on just spending tonight with Deacon and not really worrying.
Leaving Serena's office, she thanked the designer many times, leaving the inspiration board and dress with her as she had seemed so interested in it. Putting the contract in her bag she smiled a bit, taking out her packet of smokes, knocking lightly at the bottom with her knuckles and popping one between her lips. Lighting it, she drew in a few puffs before she headed home. City was busy as always, but she didn't mind that. She had grown up in Churchill - not in this nice of a neighborhood, but it was decent enough.
Back to top Go down
Serena Joy

Serena Joy

Full name : Serena Joy Corbel-Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 11:46 pm

The contract was a little big but it was covering everything, leaving nothing in the dark so that the fenix would feel cheated. It stated all benefits she would get and the way her pay would be calculated. Serena pretty much had no reason to trick the fenix either way, because she thought that she had a lot of offer from what she had seen. The question made her chuckle as she nodded. "Sadly yes. But I will give you enough time to consider it thoroughly. So how about you give me a call in a couple of days..." she said as she started picking out her calendar, looking at possible dates. "Should we say thursday? At...." she said as she found the date, looking at a free time. "A little earlier this time, 9.30?" she asked. If the fenix agreed she would smile and nod, getting up as she reached out her hand. "I'll be looking forward to working with you if you decide for it," and with that she sent her off.

It was either like some lame coinsidence or outright planning that a certain car suddenly seemed to slow down, matching the speed that the fenix was walking. He wasnt even going to roll down the tinted windows to say anything, just slowly keeping up with her.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 10:27 am

Frankie agreed on the date, it seemed doable and easy enough. She was going to read through the contract, but she wouldn't really know much about these things. Perhaps Deacon did? But then again why should he know stuff like this? Giving Serena her hand, she parted with a small, "I look forward to seeing you," before heading out.
Once outside she just walked in a calm pace, sending a text to Deacon that the meeting had went well and then one to Mickey to let her know it was time to get up. Smiling to herself she inhaled from the bud of her cigarette, looking at the streets. That was when she noticed a certain car. Narrowing her eyes she picked up her pace, but ultimately the car kept following. Instead of interacting with it, she turned right in to an alleyway, knowing a few shortcuts could always come in handy. She wasn't even going to amuse him, she wasn't his plaything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:19 am

He noticed her walking into the alley to avoid him, but it just made him scoff and drive around the buildings and away. Or so it seemed. Only that once she hit the streets again, he stood there with a cigarette in the corner of his mouth. “Dont run off again now. I think it would be quite sad for you if I beat your new boyfriend up because you wouldnt talk to me. And trust me, you would come talk to me if you saw what I could do to him,” the daemon hissed a little impatient but then he smiled at her and looked her up and down. “Look at you the big gun who’s about to go big working for one of th best brands. Did you get scared that your nude collection was running dry?” He asked but then he chuckled and shook his head. He had been rude enough now. “Actually I’m happy for you. Very happy that you’re finding good work that’ll treat you well and a boyfriend like that too,”
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:26 am

She should've seen it coming, but as he stood there smoking like no care in the world she had to stop. Looking at him, she kept her distance. What was his fucking deal? Hadn't he been there to hurt her enough? Then he started threatening Deacon, and she grit her teeth, "aren't you too busy cheating on your girlfriend to give a shit?" Low blow, but she couldn't look at him without feeling that hurt and anger all over again. He had hurt her, worse than anyone ever could, and here he was trying to joke around? The question made her scoff, "I know how to stay humble, unlike some people."
But then he said something and she thought she had misheard him at first. He was happy for her? "It's amazing how much a person can blossom once they get treated like a decent living being," she said, her face cold as stone before she shook her head. He was never going to give up on tormenting her, was he? He wasn't going to let her live her life in peace. "What do you want?" she almost spat the question, but she didn't want to play any games. Besides, what was his fucking obsession with her?
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:39 am

He shrugged at her question even if it was a low blow. “We’ve made an agreement and it’s going well.” He just said before drawing a deep drag of his cigarette, letting the smoke leave through his nose as he spoke. Her answer only seemed to make him smile, nodding like he was taking a mental note of it.
“Yeah, maybe. Does make me a little jealous though,” he admitted, flicking his cigarette off to the street before she asked her question. He took a few steps closer, clearly not caring whether she’d back off or warn him, after all he knew that she couldnt really hurt him, not like he could hurt her if the tables were turned. “Come on babe, there’s no need to be so angry with me,” he said as he lifted his hand to cup her cheek quite forcibly, running his thumb over her lip. “I just wanted to talk a little... catch up again,” he said, a sly smile spreading on his lips as his thumb hooked onto her lips. “You know, I really hate the thought of you with a boyfriend?”
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:48 am

Jealous? So this was what it was all about. He still thought he had control over her? He walked closer, and she backed away until a house wall touched her back, looking up at him as he cupped her cheek. Before she would've sighed, closing her eyes and plead with him to touch her more. But she didn't want his touch, and he was way out of line. As his thumb hooked on to her lip, she turned her face. "Well I don't want to talk to you," she said, but was there really much she could do right now? She was backed up against a wall and the closer he got the more she felt like throwing up. Cold sweat was forming on her back, because she knew that a Prideux didn't take no for an answer.
"You wouldn't dare cheat on your new girl ... I heard round town that she's a psycho," she mumbled, but she really knew nothing, besides the times where she had seen the green hair. Grabbing his wrist if he was continuing to cup her face she moved his hand away. "What is all of this about, Gareth?" she asked, knowing it was about him wanting to control her. The guy just lived for that, but there had to be something he was trying to accomplish?
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 12:06 pm

“No I guess you dont,” he agreed but clearly wasnt backing off. He was quite aware of how horrible he had been treating her back then, it was only that he wasnt sorry at all. He thought it had only helped her get where she was now. “She doesnt care if I sleep around, as long as I come back to her,” he said, knowing that would probably sting a little. He felt her grip around his wrist, chuckling softly as she pulled his hand away. “Dont be stupid Frankie. I just wanted to catch up... and with the stuff that you’re wearing, I’m starting to think I want to feel a little nostalgic,” he explained as he opened her jacket a little to see the bralette and the skirt to match. He chuckled and looked up at her again. “Do you keep it short so your boyfriend wont pull it? I thought that was the best part when we were in bed,”
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 12:18 pm

She kept looking away. She didn't dress for him, that was the whole point about her style. She dressed for herself. "You can take that nostalgia and shove it where the sun don't shine," she muttered, but she felt so weak. She had no real strength to push him away, and the more he spoke the scarier it got for her.
His notion about her hair made her grit her teeth. Once he had pulled so hard at her hair that clumps had fallen off, and he had just joked about it being her own fault for having hair in the first place. It wasn't until after Gareth that she had started shaving her head. "I keep it short cause I like it," she said in retaliation sneaking away from him, sliding her back against the wall to the side just to get some more distance between them. "Besides, it saves time not having to style it," she just said calmly. "Now please return to the hole you crawled out of, I'm late to seeing Mickey," she said, hoping that perhaps that would deter him from pushing on her any further.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 9:44 pm

She was snarky and he clearly liked it. It was like tormenting her now after all they had been through just made his day better. He was cruel like that but he hadnt really been to many of the girls he had been with. There had just been something undeniably annoying about how Frankie hadnt ever fought back or done something to stop him from being so mean to her. “You do look hot as a skinhead, so props to that,”
She slid away and he let her for now. Raising an eyebrow as she mentioned her friend. “Fine fine. Say hi to her from me. I think she still has that scar somewhere,” he said but he wasnt going to let her fully leave just yet. “You’re starting to bore me. What’s the name of your new guy? Was it Dietric, Simon? Oh no, I remember, Deacon. Yes Deacon is his name. I’m sure he wont mind if I show him our private collection. You do look really cute.”
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 10:54 pm

Getting away from him was always the hardest part, because even if she moved away physically, he seemed to have a grip over her mentally. Scar? She frowned, because she had never really heard anything about a scar, but then again, it wouldn't surprise her if Mickey had gone out of her way to fight the daemon. As she was just about to leave he mentioned Deacon, and her eyes started to flutter, turning around to look at Gareth. "I don't give a shit about those fucked up pictures you took of me ... But don't bring him in to this, alright? He's a good guy, and unlike you he is changing my life for the better," she said, her eyes vulnerable, but she was always attitude but her eyes never followed that. "So fine, share those pictures with anyone you like, but that isn't me," and with that she turned around to leave. She knew she would break down as soon as she saw Mickey, but it was like the asshole just never knew how much he actually hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:09 pm

He noticed how she was looking at him and it made him narrow his eyes a little. The guy really had to be someone special if she wanted to keep him out of this. "Hmmm. Alright kiddo. I'll let you off the hook for now. Go see your friend," he said, wafting her away with a motion of his hand; A motion he had done way too often when it really meant something not to. "Toodaloo cutie~"He went back to his car and sent her a bright smile before getting in and driving off. He wasnt sure why he had such a big need to torment her as of late. Maybe it was just to feel some sort of control now that he had realized his brother's wife was back.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:10 pm

Deacon had just gotten off the phone with his parents, leaning back into the sofa with a deep sigh, looking up into the ceiling for a bit. He hadnt heard from Frankie, but he guessed that it was a given. She was probably doing far better than she would ever believe she was. Looking down at his phone, he remembered he wanted to call Kaden. He found the lycan's number and called, placing his phone on speaker next to him as he grabbed his sketch pad once more. "You better pick up, K, I know you're most probably snoozing right now," he muttered as he grabbed his pen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:19 pm

Kaden was lounging around his studio, not really getting much done besides playing some guitar riff on a loop. His producer had left for the day, so it was just him who needed to get it together and drag himself home. He had been up most of the night, sleepless as he usually was when he felt inspired, but tiredness hadn't hit him just yet. He was fiddling with a noise, one that he wanted to sound just right, but it seemed like no matter what he did it was just wrong.
At first he thought he was hearing things, but soon he looked down as his phone was beeping and lighting up. Frowning a little surprised, he reached out and picked up, putting it on speaker. "Yo," he said as a simple greeting, a crooked smile spreading on his lips as he just kept fiddling with the guitar. "Wassup dude?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:34 pm

"Yo man," the mythical repeated, looking shortly at his phone before looking back at the pad. "I actually just wanted to hear what's up. If you're drowning in work or might have some time to hang out?" he explained as he started sketching a bit loosely, drawing in a deep breath before he made a small sigh as he let the air out again. "You know, 'cuz I was a complete downer at the party and I invited you," he admitted, lifting his pen to scratch above his eyebrow a little with the eraser side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:56 pm

"Nah man, I'm just chilling right now," he assured his friend, his smile still staying on his face. Deacon was a good guy, and one that Kaden felt comfortable talking to about everything and anything. Then he mentioned the party and the lycan had to scoff, chuckling a bit as he shook his head. "We all get those fucked up nights, don't worry about it," he assured him with a warm tone to his voice. "But has everything been sorted out with you? There was a lot on your mind that night, but I am not one to dig, yaknow."
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:04 am

"Aight, cool," he said with a small smirk on his lips. He always had a lot of fun when he was hanging out with the lycan so it was a bummer that he had to be like he had that one night. But it was just everything falling on top of each other till he just couldnt get out of his bad mood. He sighed at the question and frowned a little as he thought about it. "Yeah.. Most of it. It's more complicated than a phone conversation so I guess I'll tell you when we meet. Where are you? At your studio?" he asked, putting down his pen as he went a few pages back to look at his other work. He was actually quite good at drawing, but he couldnt really see it himself. "I've made a couple of new sketches I'd like to show you, but it's nothing special. Maybe get a few comments or whatever," he said because he had shown Kaden some of his work before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:12 am

Nodding to himself he just hoped that the mythical could actually tell him more when they saw each other. "Uh, yeah, I'm at the studio; My producer's gone home, we worked through the night," shrugging it off because his work hours were rather flexible like that. "Sure! I'd love to see what you've drawn - why don't you come by? I can play you some demos?" he suggested. Kaden always hated his own demos, but Deacon somehow always knew which one was best to put his energy in to. He sent his location via text, strumming his guitar a bit before he decided to stand up instead. "I'm ordering some food, do you want any?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:50 am

"Yeah I'll come by, just gimme a sec' to pack up," the mythical replied as he closed his sketch pad. The suggestion made his smile grow as he nodded but then realized that they were on call so there was no way the lycan could see that. "I'll be more than happy to hear what you've got. That way I'll be able to know what summer bangers to look out for," he chuckled. Their friendship really was something that Deacon cherished. It was like they always knew how to just catch up and be like they were back when they hung out a lot. "Uhh.. Sure, some. I promised my girl that I wouldnt be eating too much, so just order whatever" he said as casually as he could even though he was freaking out a little on the inside. Only that it wasnt cool to really show it, even if he was completely giddy by just saying it.

Once they were off the phone again, he got up and picked up his symbolical hoodie and put it over his head, grabbing his sketch pad and placing it in a bag that he put on. He went to the studio, deciding to bring his skateboard too now that he was at it anyway. The weather was great, so why not? He arrived at the studio and peaked his head in with a hand gesture to his friend, a bright smile over his lips. "Eyyy, there he is. The big rock star in form and fame," he announced as he went to hug his friend, a simple bro hug with a clap on the back. "Alright, what are we looking at?" he said in a tease just to not go directly into all that had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2021 10:53 am

"Your girl?" He repeated with a lifted eyebrow, looking at his phone rather surprised, but he also felt happy for Deacon. He knew how his friend had struggled, and after meeting Eliza at the party he thought the kid was on a downward spiral trying to get her back. But it didn't sound like that. "Aight, fair enough, I'll just order some different shit," he chuckled. He was definitely going to dig in to that mention as soon as the mythical got there.
Hanging up he ordered the food, some local pizzeria that he felt in the mood for. Karen was a big guy, but he was lanky as a twig, and yet he was always the one to eat the most. Maybe it was just his lycan genes. Either way he never thought much of it.
The door to his room in the studio opened, and the greeting made him scoff, chuckling as he got up from his seat to hug his friend. It was always nice and casual with just the two of them. Moving over to the mixing table he sat down, pressing a button as some tunes started playing. It was rather different from the rap style he had been used to play for Deacon, but he was tired of being put in a box. He wanted to try something new. This style was more punk rock. His raw voice came over the beat, and Kaden had to hold back in not turning it off. He had this weird thing where he always hated his voice when first hearing it, but everyone did that, right? "It's not really finished, but I wanna do this whole style for my upcoming album," he explained, moving his hand to hover above the volume slider, turning it down to just be background music. "I'll let the demos play, but I really wanna hear about this girl of yours?" He said a cheeky smile spreading on his face. "Did I meet her at the party?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. He had thought a lot about that black hair girl who had sat next to him, but he also wasn't a guy that looked too much in to things.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:03 pm

Deacon had sort of just left the conversation as ot was, not digging further into who this girl was even if the lycan sounded both surprised and quite curious to know more. He would just have to tell him when they wre hanging out. He sat down at a free spot next to Kaden, leaning back with his arms loosely crossed. The music started playing and Deacon looked a little surprised to not be hearing the usual. But this was definitely promising even if it wasnt done yet. “Good, you should keep it. It really suits your tone and something new like this can pull a bunch of new fans in,” he pondered before Kaden’s question made a smile quite unwillingly appear on his lips. “Okay listen, it’s gonna be super complicated, okay?” He warned him. If the lycan was prepared for that Deacon would go on to explain everything. How Frankie and him just had been really good friends with this vibe going on all the time. How she confessed on the rooftop and he managed to fall off. “I dont really recommend that,” he added as a comment, scrubching his face as he remembered the pain.
Then he explained how Frankie ended up in jail, but he did leave out the fact that she was living off selling nudes, because he wasnt too sure how she’d like if he just said that. Either way he explained the false charges and that she got bailed out, but also that they had agreed to just be friends when he visited her in the cell which made him frown slightly. He then made a small smile and sighed. “This is where it gets super complicated,” he then said. Then he went off to explain how they were both sort of avoiding each other until she came to him and confronted him. It didnt quite end well, but he didnt get into the whole, Xalvador calling him up and shit. It was quite a long story and eventually they stood outside with smokes in their hands. “And now she’s meeting with Serena today about the dress she wore at the party so I’m happy for her, even if all that stuff with Eliza still... kinda stings,” he said as he puffed on the bud and filled his lungs. “It’s still so new to me, so I think I’ll fuck up a few times more in the future. But enough about me though,” he said with a chuckle, lifting his hand to scratch his lip with his thumb. “It was a shame that Serena got so drunk huh? You looked quite interested in Mickey that night?” He then said in a bit of a teasing tone with a smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:20 pm

"Yeah, but I'm not trying to betray my old fans either, so I have to be mindful," he pondered. He had seen how some artists had tried to recreate themselves and how they had lost everything they had built up until that point. This album was a risk, but he just hoped that it would at least sell.
Then Deacon went on to explain everything, and frankly it was quite the story. Chuckling a bit about the falling off the roof part, he seemed to lean in and listen more intently. She seemed like a badass from what he could hear, but saying that might make Deacon doubt his own actions up till now, so he just nodded to signal he was listening. As they moved outside, Kaden just held a bottle of water in between his palms, rolling it a bit as the mythical went on to tell the stuff about Serena. It didn't surprise the lycan that Serena had found interest in this fenix; The designer was always up for finding new alternatives. "Sere hasn't shut up about that dress since we left the party, so I'm glad they are finally meeting," he said, chuckling a bit. Serena was very much all work and no play - well unless Kaden got her in the mischievous mood were they would actually do something fun together. He didn't mind it though, he admired her work ethic, and she did make him some great looks. "But yeah man, I'm happy for you; You need a girl in your life that can make you smile when I'm not there to mess with you," he said, nodding to himself a few times before taking a gulp of his drink.
Then the mythical mentioned the dark haired girl. Mickey. Fuck it was still such a cool name. "Yeah, well Sere and alcohol isn't always a good mix; Do you remember when I told you how she insisted on sewing an outfit to me one night after a couple of shots?" he chuckled, shaking his head. He was trying to avoid the actual conversation. Kaden was decently well known at this point, and he wasn't really looking for anyone to be with. Most girls shied away from guys like him as soon as it got serious; Paparazzi and tabloids were not fun when they started to speculate too much. "I don't know man, she just seemed like a cool chick," he finally admitted. Kaden was good at seeing others as they were. "I just don't know if it's wise to pursue anything when all I can really give them is no privacy and me working odd hours," shrugging lightly as he looked at the streets before looking at his watch. The pizza should be just around the corner. "But I would like to hang out with her again; She seems like a very interesting person," he noted.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 2:08 am

“Yeah, she sent pictures to everyone on your phone as if it was some massive drunken typo.” He chuckled but he knew the lycan was derailing. Which made him wonder if there was something. He just smoked his cigarette, waiting for the lycan to finally give in. He had after all mentioned her now so it was a matter of time. The confession made him scoff. It was just hard for him to imagine Mickey being cool or rather like in a way that someone would view a person they’d pursue. Deacon definitely saw her more like a sister, at least as annoying as one. “At least you’re doing something for yourself. Making a name, getting to do what you love,” he argued. But he could see how it would scare most girls off. He looked down as the lycan said he’d want to hang with the hybrid. A part of him really wanted to warn his friend that Mickey might not be the best to pursue, but Frankie wouldnt be too happy about it if Mickey actually liked the guy. “She’s a piece of work at times. But that’s because she hates my guts for dating her best friend, so I wouldnt know about her as like a normal person that she doesnt hate,” he chuckled to put it lightly without trying to affect how Kaden should be seeing her. “But I think I made a bad impression from the start when I made some god awful joke that I really thought would be funny,” he said in a hum, trying to be remember the joke but unable to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:35 am

Kaden chuckled at the way Deacon almost praised him for what he did. "Yeah, I am pretty great at what I do, huh?" He said in a teasing tone, never taking himself too serious. But he was proud of what he had done, proud of how far he had come and so blessed to be living this dream. He could however see that his answer wasn't really all that pleasing to the mythical, even if he tried to hide it, and his next few words about her made him hum.
"Either way, what harm could there be if I hang with you and your friends? If she ends up hating my guts then so be it, right?" He said with a small shrug. The lycan was quick to fall in love, but he wasn't too trusting and he had a hard time letting go of his passions for his music. Hell, the tabloids even had lists of the people he had dated from even before his music took off. "And yeah, you are a dumbass with jokes," he said giving the guy a light shove just as the pizza delivery guy arrived.
It was cleat the guy was a little shy when he asked for the name "Deacon?" Kaden just didn't like ordering food in his own name, mostly because he didn't need the attention. "I'll take that," he said, grabbing the box nodding towards the pizza delivery guy who seemed frozen in place, "pay the guy, will ya? And don't be stingy with the tips!" He yelled as he went back in the studio chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Processing and progression?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: