Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Processing and progression?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

Processing and progression? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 12:39 am

“Haha, no dont get me wrong, you can come hang. If anyting, I’m just surprised,” he chuckled, but he wasnt even sure what to expect if there really was going to be something between one of his best friends and Mickey. He felt like he would never hear the end of it if it didnt work out. The shove made him scoff just as the pizza delivery guy arrived with the food. He heard his name and wrinkled his nose as Kaden went to grab the food. Then he realized and his jaw dropped a little as he watched the lycan waltz off with their food, leaving him with the bill. Luckily the delivery guy was too busy asking a million questions about the lycan but Deacon just handed him the money and a decent tip before he went inside. “You’re a bastard,” he clarified as he got inside, sitting down next to the lycan with a grumpy expression. “You know, dude, they never shut up about you once they realize who you are?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 12:46 am

Kaden was already chowing down on a big piece of pizza as Deacon came back in. A boyish grin spreading on his lips as he saw how irritated he had gotten. "Aight, but you gotta see it from my point of view ..." he said, taking another bite and with his mouth full spoke "I get free pizza, and you get free concert tickets for you and your friends." He winked as he leaned back in his seat, chewing on his piece. Kaden was a fast eater, so it was about grabbing what you could once he had gotten a taste for the meal.
"Show me your drawings and stop moping," he said, kicking the mythical lightly with the tip of his boots. "I know you are dying to show me, come on, you can't be mad at me forever~"
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:35 pm

"Dont give me that bullshit, you were after all the guy that said that I had my ass stuffed with cash from my parents," he chuckled as he grabbed a slice for himself, to at least be sure that he got something. The lycan really could be ravenous and Deacon had experienced it time after time.
The mention of the drawing and the kick made Deacon roll his eyes, because Kaden was right. He really was excited to show it, even if it was a bit like what Deacon best described as geeky behaviour. He finished the slice he had picked, sucking his fingers clean before he went to grab his backpack. He got out the pad and sat down with a deep sigh, sucking a little on his teeth to clean it from chewed dough and pizza filling. "Okay, so I've got some basic ones, but there's one I've been working on for months. And if you laugh, I might actually kill you," he said with a chuckle but he also meant it. Pulling out the minor accomplishments, he held onto the grandeur work like he would die if he let go. He was just a little insecure about it, because it was something he had decided to work on to sort of vent his feelings. But in actuality, it was quite a cute drawing and quite obviously of someone he loved. It was a picture he had had on his phone of Frankie napping on his couch after a long night out. Her makeup was a little smeared and she was wearing his hoodie because there hadnt been anything else at the time that seemed to be a better fit. She just looked so peaceful and cute to him that he had had to recreate it. And maybe that was why he was holding onto it like he was right then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:02 am

Kaden went on to devour another slice of pizza as Deacon got up to grab his stuff. The lycan really liked this, just spending time together and not worrying too much about what was going on in the world. The explanation made him wiggle his brows a little before placing his hand over his heart, "if I laugh, you are permitted to kill me," he said quite solemnly before he was showed the different images. It was all really good, Kaden just liked seeing people be creative, but as they got to the last one he was actually rather surprised. "Wait you've been with this girl for months and haven't told me?" he asked rather surprised. It sounded very unlike Deacon to keep something like that a secret, but of course he couldn't imagine holding in ones feelings for so long.
His eyes moved back to the drawing breathing out a small sigh shaking his head a little, "she has you whipped already I see," he teased with a slight chuckle before he seemed to be more serious. "This is really good, D, why don't you just apply to some fancy art school and use your parents' money that way?" It seemed like a logical step, even if Deacon found his own creativity a little uncool.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 9:58 pm

He didnt know what comment he was expecting as he showed him the drawing. But as Kaden asked his question, the mythical wrinkled his nose and shook his head. Did he really think he wouldnt have said anything if it had been months? "No, come on dude. I just drew it out of nowhere... I know it's really creepy because she didnt like me back then but I just wanted to vent for all the feelings and..." he said, feeling his speech clump all together. The tease made him groan as he slapped his arm and mumbled a quite aggressive dickhead. He also looked at the drawing again and sighed. As the lycan mentioned art school, Deacon rolled his eyes and leaned back. "It's not even that good, I could never make it into some fancy art school," he brushed it off with a small frown, looking back at the drawing. "Besides, I wouldnt be able to handle all the pressure and know that my work would be viewed and judged by everyone, I dont understand how you can do it" he said, pulling back the drawing and closing the pad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 11:24 pm

It was good to hear that the mythical had found someone he really seemed to like. It made him genuinely happy, but the small slap and aggressive words didn't deter him, chuckling heartily as he leaned back with a hand on his stomach. "C'mon dude, you know I'm happy to see you happy; I really hope it works out for you," it wasn't said in a bad way. The last thing Kaden wanted was to see his friends with any form of heartache.
As the conversation turned back on the artwork the lycan couldn't help but sigh, shrugging a bit at the notion of getting judged. "Sometimes it's better to be yourself and live your dream while being judged for it, than keep wondering what if," he said in a calm ponder, looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know, the words get to me sometimes ... But then I also have some really awesome people who want to buy my shit and support me - that's kinda what makes this all worth it." It wasn't often Kaden dove in to things like this. His art meant a lot to him, and explaining it and how it made him feel was hard. But he knew he had to. Because living with something in you that you just had to share with others were just a driving factor for him.
"If you want I'm actually looking for a guy to do illustrations for the small booklet I plan to put in my physical CD's ?" he suggested. He knew it was perhaps a daunting task to take on, "I'll pay you fairly, and you can get either some credits or remain anonymous?" It was really up to the mythical to decide.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 1:46 am

"Uh-huh? Well you're an ass, so your word means jackshit!" he exclaimed with a chuckle before he shook his head and leaned back. "'Priciate it.. You're still an ass though. Jackshit," he said, reminding him a second time with a lifted finger.
He however was definitely not confident enough at all to be putting himself out there with his work. He had barely shown his friends that he did it, hiding it as if it was something completely horrendous that would ruin his reputation. He didnt even know why he had shown or told Kaden about it, but it had happened and the lycan had reacted positive which gave Deacon no incentive to keep it hidden. "Yeah, but the difference between us is that you've actually gotten somewhere with yours, my shit makes it to the shelf or the 'can" he pointed out with a shrug.
The suggestion made him frown as he was so ready to just decline and put himself down further. The mention of pay made him shake his head. "I couldnt make you pay for my dogshit artwork. Listen, if you give me like... 5 items that you'd say inspired the album, I'll see what I can do," he said, making it sound pretty casual, which was how he was viewing it now that he wasnt going to take the money.
His phone beeped and he frowned a little before he checked it. "Uhhh.. This is important," he said before he got up while reading the text. "It's about my girl. She has this crazy guy ex that just wont ever leave her alone, it's fucking creepy... but yeah, I need to go see her," he said before he made a handsign before hurrying out, completely forgetting the sketch pad in the process.

// Out <3 We gon' go nextttt I want sum more Kaden n Deac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Processing and progression?   Processing and progression? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Processing and progression?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: