Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

School Shenanigans [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 4:16 pm

A prude? She scoffed, shrugging because she cared very little about his opinion of her. In the end it wouldn't matter anyways as he was just some rich kid used to getting everything his way. She caught the ball, gritting her teeth a little, but she liked the fact that she got him all bothered about this. "Fair enough, so you can be a gentleman after all," she said, rolling the ball between her palms, scoping out what target she wanted to go for first. As she did she tossed the ball, ending it with a light jump just to make her breast bounce and use her body to her advantage in this game. The ball went in, and she cheered, the guys and girls around them cheering as well. "Not bad for a first shot, hmm?" - "Now tell me why you are so angry with me; Is it because I don't swoon over your bad boy attitude?" Ouch, that had to sting a little.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 4:25 pm

He ignored her remark and just waited for her to take the shot. Though he did notice how her body moved as she made her jump, scoffing as she hit the cup. He grabbed the cup and took out the ball before downing it, narrowing his eyes a little at her question. She was really going to keep prying till he gave her something huh? Well, he was probably the last one to let himself get pushed around, especially not by this new girl. "Nah, you're just so fucking annoying, how about that?" he said a little cold in tone, lining up the shot before he hit right into the cup up front. Jeremy groaned and shook his head. "Kurt, dont be like that," his friend said but Kurtis scoffed. "She's the one who took up the challenge." the lycan replied like he was free from fault.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 4:32 pm

"The annoying new girl; Well I guess I've been called worse," she said with a slight shrug, not taking it to heart. Because why should she? He clearly had nothing real to tear her down over, but Jeremy seemed to bud in. Kurtis quickly shut him down and she shook her head. "'Y'know Kurt, maybe he's just looking out for you," she said as she took the cup he had hit, drinking it still with the ball in it. As she finished it, she sucked the ball up between her lips, taking it with her free hand. "Besides, I can take a little whiny white boy any day," she smiled, throwing the ball and it almost missing, but bouncing back in. If she kept drinking like that she knew she would regret it, but she was not one to back down.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 4:48 pm

"If I want to be looked out for, I'll fucking ask." he said as he watched her down the cup. Some of the guys woo'ed as she sucked up the ball but Jeremy was worried and Abel seemed a little angry. "You tell him!" a girl said from the crowd, which would have made Kurtis scoff if it wasnt because he noticed the ball rolling. He quickly leaned down and blew the ball out the cup, grabbing it in the process. Sending her a confident smirk, he lifted his hand to cover his eyes, lining up with ease before throwing the ball. It hit directly in the middle, making him gesture towards her cup. "Go on." he said as they otherwise continued for a couple of cups. When it came down to it, she was pretty good at keeping up with him, though whenever he missed a shot, he was sure it was because of her exposed chest getting in his field of view. "We can stop if you've had enough, but then you have to take the L,"
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 5:00 pm

After a couple of rounds, a few cups were left on the table, and it was clear she wasn't doing so well. But she refused to stand down, not when he acted so patronizing. "No way am I giving up to you," she chuckled, grabbing the ball, throwing it and missing this times, swearing a bit to herself. She hated losing, but she guessed that was just how she had been raised. You had to fight for everything you had. "I wouldn't give you the satisfaction," she just said, wetting her lips as she clearly was getting a little bit out of balance. Getting sloppy as some people might say. "C'mon big shots, we're on even ground now; One shot left," she said looking at Kurtis.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 5:11 pm

He was being rude but it wasnt really nothing new from him. It was almost expected of him at this point to either be someone you liked or someone you hated. There were rarely in-between's. Her remark made him chuckle as he looked at the table, at the remaining cups. He held the ball in his hand, rolling it a bit between his palms before he looked up at her. He stood for a bit with a distant look in his eyes like he was laying some sort of strategy. He clenched his teeth for a second as he made up his mind before he lined up his shot. Everyone seemed to be nail-bitingly intrigued in this final stand. He threw the ball, watching it fly in the air, before it hit the edge of the cup, rolling off to the side and off the cup onto the table. Kurtis seemed a little dismayed but otherwise had no reaction to missing, but he had been playing like that the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 5:17 pm

As the ball missed, her eyes widened, blinking a few times before she grabbed the ball, tossing it across the table and hitting his last cup. The crowd that had accumulated cheered, and Zaira giggled as she threw her head back with a loud yell of happiness. As she looked back at Kurtis the world seemed to be spinning a little bit, and she grabbed on to the table, only it was rather slippery after their game, so she managed to fall either way. Landing on the floor she hit her head pretty well, laying still for a few second, her eyes moving around but not watching anything as it all seemed so blurry.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 5:30 pm

He wasnt sure what had brought him to the conclusion that aiming for the side of the cup had been the best idea. It had been a 50/50 situation and now he lost. He grabbed the cup and emptied it along with her last cup while Zaira and everyone else seemed to be celebrating her win. He watched them as he finished the cup, placing it down just as she slipped and fell. He went to get her up, Jeremy and Abel coming over to check on her too. "She shoould sjit down," Abel said and Jeremy agreed. Kurtis held on tight as he guided her away from the crowd of drunken cheerers before placing her down on a sofa. "Do you need some water?" Jeremy asked. Kurtis had to roll his eyes, these guys were fucking simps. "Kurt-..." Jeremy started but the lycan grit his teeth and hissed for him to shut up. It was already enough that he had given up the satisfaction of rubbing his win right in her face, as he would have without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 5:38 pm

It felt that as soon as she hit the floor it was all just a bit of a mess. Luckily she wasn't hurt badly, just a bit sore on her hip. Soon she felt warm hands on her, grabbing and pulling her up being guided away and on to a soft couch. Jeremy spoke of water and she shook her head, but it only made her more dizzy, "I'm good, aight, fucking chill," she mumbled, leaning back on the couch. Lifting an arm she covered her eyes for a bit, just taking some deep breaths before she seemed to feel a bit better. "You don't have to hang around me, I can already feel you being a sore loser, so go have a sympathy fuck with one of the girls that have been swooning over you," she said. Even drunk she seemed to dish out harsh truths.
"I need some fucking air," she said, pushing herself up from the sofa, bumping her forehead in to Kurtis' chest, mumbling a half assed sorry before stumbling for the back door. Once outside she leaned against the wall, feeling the cool summer air hit her face, making her smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 5:47 pm

Neither of the guys seemed to have any experience in helping someone who was overly drunk, so as she asked them to chill, Jeremy scoffed and nodded. "Okay, we'll be chill," he said. The remark for Kurtis made the lycan scoff, as he really couldnt wait to just get out of there. She got up and bumped into him, making him frown as he mumbled an annoyed watch it and watched her walk off. Abel got up and looked at Kurtis. "W-w-w-why do you have to let your e-e-e-e-e-ego get in the way of everything?" his friend asked quite angrily before walking off. Jeremy sighed and nodded in agreement to Abel's statement before following him, leaving Kurtis alone. The lycan grit his teeth before he went out to where Zaira had went. He popped a cigarette in his mouth, having already seen her at the wall but he walked down to the pool. Some people had gotten into it, but it was quite empty now, floaties and cups going around. He looked at the water that was shining bright blue in the lights on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 5:55 pm

Fresh air was just what she needed. Man, this garden was big, and they had a pool too? Back at her place they had an indoor one, because well ... Weather in Churchill was a bit unpredictable. But she had always liked watching movies with out door pools, even when she was a kid. She spotted Kurtis, seeing him grumble around the poolside, but it didn't deter her from pushing herself off the wall and head to the pool. Dropping her pants and shirt, she walked in to it slowly, shivering a bit as it was colder than it looked. "Damn, why do they always make it look mad sexy in movies? This shit is cold," she chuckled, moving further in until she had the water at her chest. She could still feel the bottom, and she knew how to float, but not swim. "I really don't get why you hate me," she said, looking up at the sky. She wished she could see more stars, but that was tough here in the city.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:02 pm

He watched her approach the pool, just standing there as he smoked his cigarette. He knew Abel and Jeremy would come around, they always did. It had been that way since they were kids, so Kurtis wasnt too worried. But his pride had taken a blow in there in front of everyone. He watched her get in, but didnt stand around and stare for long as he instead looked at the water. She had a nice body, he even had to admit that. She spoke to him and he scoffed as he crouched down and felt the water with his fingers. Shit, it really was cold, he could feel that even when he was warmer than most. "It's not like you get any special treatment, so dont take it so damn personal." he just said, pulling his hand back but remaining crouched as he exhaled the smoke into the air.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:08 pm

"Alright then," she said, shrugging as she really didn't seem to care right now. "I was really hoping to make some new friends here tho ... But I guess everyone hates the new kid," she smiled, giggling to herself as she floated for a bit, her hair getting soaked and she was shivering a bit. Sometimes it was nice to just lay in water, not hear the outside world and just be left alone with silence. Maybe that was why she wasn't making any friends either. Half her classmates found her annoying, the other half thought she was intimidating. But she was too stubborn to change herself for anyone.
"Abel and Jeremy are cool though; But I doubt they'd hang around me much longer when you don't really like me," she said, moving her arms a bit in the cold water to try and stay just a little warm.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:17 pm

He frowned a little as she made her remark about everyone else seemingly hating her too. "Welcome to St. Jules. Privileged assholes who only give a damn if you up their social standing," he said a little spiteful, looking back towards the party, but it wasnt like he was any better and he knew that. He was accepted for being an asshole because it was what was expected of him. "They just have to find out what you can give them," he added, looking back at her.
"They're dumb but they'll probably hang out if you ask them," he said, keeping the hostility a little low now. Like he was a little tired of being so angry all the time. He looked up towards the stars. Maybe the peace was only short-while. "If you're freezing then get up," because he of course couldnt keep anything to himself and sound really annoyed on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:26 pm

"As if those snobs want anything to do with some newly rich chick who hasn't given up on their tacky style," she scoffed, chuckling a bit. He seemed to be more talkative now, which was somewhat of an improvement. However him suggesting that she could just hang out with them made her shake her head a little, "Nah, I'm not looking for pity points," she said, "I'm a big girl, I can handle being an outsider for the rest of my high school career."
The notion of getting out of the pool made her frown, moving a bit to stand on the pool floor once again. "Why do you care now? Or are you just trying to hide the boner you get when you look at a female body?" she asked, shaking her head and making water droplets fly everywhere. "Listen, I get it, puberty hit me hard, I got great tits and a greater ass, but that doesn't give anyone the right to sexualize my body when I'm just going for a swim."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:31 pm

"Well it's good to know that you're comfortable in solitude." he said with an unbothered shrug. He didnt believe that anyone would really make it with at least a few friends. He looked at her as she stood back up, looking at her before he blinked a few times at her words. That hadnt even been why he had told her to get out. But now that they were on the topic anyway. "You dont really have anything I havent seen before, so get off your high horse already," he groaned, flicking his cigarette away into some bushes nearby before looking back at her. "There's not really anything sexy about you turning blue." he said, sticking his hand in the water before he splashed some in her direction, hopefully hitting her face.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:44 pm

She couldn't hold back a heartily laugh as he groaned about having seen stuff like that. "Well you haven't seen me before, and guys always get a rise out of some new trophy to claim," she said. As he spoke about her being blue from the cold while also splashing water in her face made her roll her eyes, walking over to the edge where she grabbed on. "A hand then?" she said, lifting her hand up for him to help her up and out of the pool. If he did she would stand for a bit, just feeling his warm hand in her own, "damn, you lycans really are warm, huh?"
Letting go of his hand she walked over to grab her shirt, pulling it over her wet body as she grabbed her pants and just slung them over her shoulder. "Well this little piggy is going to grab a random bottle inside and head somewhere better and much more fun; My home," she said, grinning as she walked back in to the house where she did exactly as she had said, grabbing a random bottle that she drank a big gulp of. Her being half naked made a few guys whistle at her, but she just pulled out her middle finger at them before heading out on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:58 pm

She may be right, there probably was something about being with a new girl. It probably hadnt even mattered what she had actually looked like underneath as it was the right to brag about it afterwards. He grabbed her hand as she asked for it. He helped her out, feeling how cold she had already gotten. He hummed at the remark about his warmth, releasing his grip on her hand before she went to get her clothes. He put his hands in his pockets and watched her walk inside, he had to sneak a peak of course. He stood for a bit, tripping from one foot to another before he made a deep annoyed groan. Sure, fuck this lame party, he didnt like anyone here anyway. He returned to hear everyone talk about how Zaira had just passed through, Abel completely in awe, until he saw Kurtis. So he was still angry, perfect. Kurtis just followed Zaira's tracks outside, much to Abel and Jeremy's surprise. He watched her walk down the street, following after before he caught up. "Because a girl with a bottle of strong liquor and her pants over her shoulder is definitely safe walking down the street in the middle of one of the biggest cities, all on her own." he said a little sour, reaching out for her bottle to grab and take a swig off before handing it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 7:07 pm

He caught up to her, much to her surprise but she just looked ahead at his remark about being safe. "Don't you worry, I keep in shape and I know how to defend myself," she said calmly as she was handed back the bottle taking a gulp more. "Besides I'm fast as fuck," she chuckled, but she had no intention of showing off and risk planting herself face first in to the concrete. Although that would probably make him laugh or at least make any sort of emotion that might break his icy façade. "But I guess it's nice to pretend to help me to get away from the party, huh?" she said, poking him a bit in the side with her elbow. He had looked miserable around all those people, and it only seemed to make him that more irritable. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."
Luckily the party wasn't far from where her and her mom had moved in on Monroe Road, the mansions around them bigger and better than the last. Reaching one mansion they were met by a giant gate that looked more modern than the buildings around it, sticking out a bit, but it fit their life perfectly. Pressing the pin, a small bell rang, the giant gate unlocking a big door in it. "Come on in, make yourself at home and all that rich people hospitality," she said, looking to the driveway. Her mom wasn't home, which was probably good when she was actually taking a guy home. Not that she had any intentions of fooling around with him, mostly because he didn't seem interested. "Through there is the bathroom and my bedroom's upstairs," she said, leaving a few droplets on the floor as she headed through the large and open living room area and in through some glass walls that showed the indoor pool.
"This one is heated, so don't worry about me getting hypothermia," she said, dropping her pants on a chair, kicking her socks off as she took off her shirt as well. Then she looked to Kurtis, a playful smile on her lips as she walked to him, digging in to his pants to take out his phone and cigarettes, placing them over on the table, turning on music on the stereo hooked up to her phone. Walking back to him she leaned in, pretending to wanting to kiss him as she pushed him in the pool. Giggling, she jumped in after him, splashing water everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 8:17 pm

She told him not to worry about her but it was like he couldnt fully believe that. The addition made him chuckle a little but it was just because he actually just imagined her falling before she'd even get a proper step. But then she poked at him again and he made a small sigh and shrug. "No I really like being around idiots and morons who's biggest flex is all the titles that his or hers daddy has," he said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes as she promised not to tell anyone but he would hold her onto it.
Once they arrived at her house, he looked a little around with an analyzing gaze, maybe it was just custom for him to compare. It just seemed that her mother hadnt done just like his and picked the nicest interior page and copy pasted it into real life. As they got inside, he nodded at her words, following her till they reached the pool. He was still looking around till she approached him and started digging into his pockets. He frowned a little confused, not hoping that she believed he'd start undressing and hop in with her. But as she came back to him and leaned in, he was a little stunned from the unexpected until she pushed him. He fell in the water and felt his clothes get heavy as he got up, shaking his head a litte in dismay. "What the fuck, are you serious?" he mumbled, looking at his sleeves before he groaned and grabbed his shirt, pulling it over his head and throwing it up on the dry floor. "You could have just asked." he muttered but it obviously wouldnt have worked out.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 8:23 pm

"As if you'd jump in on your own," she said, raising her eyebrows at him as the music playlist went on. Smiling she floated on her back, the only bad thing about being indoors was that she couldn't look at the stars. "I love this song," she muttered, relaxing as she closed her eyes for a little. She didn't really care what he thought about her, not when she was clearly a bit too drunk to care. Although the walk had sobered her up quite a bit and she didn't feel too out of it anymore. "You should take off your jeans as well; Trust me I've fallen in to a pool or two in my days and taking them off above water is so much worse," she remarked. Stretching her arms and feet she just listened to the music. She clearly didn't have any intentions of going to bed just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 8:31 pm

Nah she was right and he had to admit that, though it wasnt vocally. He just stood there for a bit in the water, watching her float around. He listened in as she muttered something about the song. It wasnt really his kind of music but it was fine enough to run in the background. The remark made him look down before he looked back at her but she was just floating around. Without saying anything he just got out of them as well and threw to his shirt. "It's pretty funny that you're so sure that I hate you and still I'm the only one in your pool with you right now," he then suddenly said, leaning back into the water as he also seemed to relax.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 8:38 pm

"You don't have to like someone to hang out," she said, moving to stand on the pool floor instead, looking at him relax. She didn't comment on it, mostly because she knew that feeling of just dropping the attitude for a little while. "There's a reason why hatefucking is so popular, right?" she said, walking over to the side of the pool, hanging on to it as she just enjoyed feeling her body warm up from the water.
"I've always really liked water, but I've never learnt how to swim," she said, just looking at the water that was rising and sinking as it was reacting with their bodies movements. "And yeah I know I could just hire someone to teach me, but what teenager wants to spend their allowance on that shit?" - "Maybe I'll just wake up one day and know how to do it."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 8:44 pm

He scoffed at her words because he wasnt too sure that that meant the company was good. He hummed at her question and made a small shrug. There was probably something about it. But as she admitted to never having learned how to swim, he looked at her with a slight wrinkle on his nose. Was she serious? "Is your allowance like super low or are you just not willing to spend the money?" he asked like he was genuinely curious. He then scoffed and shook his head with a small smile. "It's not even that hard, so I guess I could see why you'd want to save the money." he said.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 8:50 pm

"My allowance is fine, I just don't want to go around wasting money in case we have to move again," she said with a small sigh. However as he said it was easy she raised her eyebrow at him rather surprised. "Well if it's so easy, teach me?" she said, being dead serious. If he said it was easy, then it wouldn't take long for her to learn and boom she would be able to actually use the pool as something else than some sort of large bathtub. "I mean if you don't think you could teach me, that's fine, but we are both in a pool right now, soooo," she pointed out with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Shenanigans [cw]
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: St. Jules Academy for the Intelligent Elite-
Jump to: