Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

A whole lot of fuckery going on here

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

A whole lot of fuckery going on here Empty
PostSubject: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:07 pm

@Zaira <3

He sat in the kitchen, letting her tend the open wound on his cheek. It was mild considering what he could have gotten but somehow he wasnt really angry about it like he would have been otherwise. He was smiling, chuckling even. “Turns out Romeo have been fucking that Parish guy whose sister attacked you.” He said, chuckling a little as so many things made sense now. He explained a bit further of what he had heard, how he had decided to walk in there just to piss off Lucius even more. “Fuuuck. I felt so cool walking in like I didnt give a shit.” He said with a sigh of relief to then grit his teeth and whimper as she hit a tender spot. “Ow.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:26 pm

He was talking and moving a lot, so as he whimpered and complained, she pulled at his chin, making him look at her, "sit still then, dumbass," she said in a challenging tone, one eyebrow raised for good measure. Though with all the things he said a lot of things were indeed falling in to place. She finished cleaning up the wound, humming softly as she pressed it a little, making sure she had gotten in to every piece of the nasty cut. "At least it's a clean cut," she sighed, finding a patch big enough to cover it in their first aid kit. That was one staple in their home that they always made sure to have a bit of everything in it. Applying the patch, she made sure it was secured to his skin before grabbing his chin once more, moving his head around to make sure it was on there right. "There we go, big boy," giving him a small kiss before she started packing away the kit.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:46 pm

"I am sitting still." he argued, narrowing his eyes as she raised her eyebrow at him with that challenging look in her eyes. He however sat still until she had cleaned it, scoffing at her words. "It was only because he had one hand and we were at the hospital." which he was thankful for. Otherwise he wasnt sure he would have been sitting here now. What he did had been reckless, but he had taken all measures into account when he had made up his mind to do it. "I really thought I would've been happy to see Romeo in a tight spot, but it just made me sick instead." he admitted with a frown. He wouldnt say that Romeo and him had ever seen eye to eye and as angry as Kurtis had been at him for everything, it seemed that Kurtis couldnt be malicious and enjoy something that sinister.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:51 pm

She packed away the kit, being a bit silent because she honestly didn't know how to feel about this. She had hated what Romeo had done to her, and knowing that he was the reason why she had changed didn't hate how she saw him. "He had it coming," she just muttered, leaving the kitchen to put the first aid back in the bathroom under the sink where they always kept it. Standing for a bit she could feel her body tremble slightly, and looking at herself in the mirror didn't seem to help. Zaira was not one for rash decisions but she really wanted to punch him. Or at least tell him off. But she also knew that if she had been in his spot, she wouldn't have known what else to do. Everyone seemed to have a role in this. After a bit she came back out in to the kitchen, starting up making them something to eat. "I don't like that it always ends up with fighting," she said, washing her hands before touching any of their fresh groceries.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 6:24 pm

She left and he sighed, humming as he could understand why she felt that way, but he could probably never know what it had felt like to be in her place when Romeo had violated her at the hospital. She came back and he got up to help her. He leaned onto the counter looking at her with a small smile over his lips. "It's going to be fine when we finally get the answer on the DNA test. It will show that I'm no Trevino and then we'll be free to do whatever we want." he said, reaching out to touch her hair. He was quite looking forward to that, being able to just spit Lucius in the face and leave for good.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 6:29 pm

Zaira was usually the cheery one, the one who kept looking forward and wanted things to lighten in the horizon. But right now she felt so fed up with everything. He touched her hair and she turned her head to look at him, a half smile crawling up on her face as he looked rather cute right now. Still trying to get used to how her body reacted so strongly to him, she felt a little swept away by this simple gesture. "You know ... I've been reading up on vasectomies," she said, turning her eyes back on the chicken she had placed on the pan. "Turns out they are reversible," she muttered. She felt so stupid. They had been worrying for nothing, battling with things that in the end wasn't lasting.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 6:51 pm

Seeing her smile back, even just a little made him feel like they werent completely doomed. They just had to get that negative back. He frowned a little as she mentioned the vasectomy, as she then muttered something that made him look away in a ponder. So he wasnt that broken after all? He should've been happy but somehow it just made him feel a little angry, knowing that his father probably had thought it through. It was just another game of his. "Well.... fuck." he said with a sigh, straightening his back as he looked at the counter. He didnt really know how to think about it, mostly because he had genuinely been so down at the notion that it was a forever thing. But it also meant that he had to through with another procedure. And it wasnt like he had much trust left in doctors.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 7:20 pm

"That means that old fucker knew as well ... That he wasn't dooming his bloodline or whatever," she said in a bitter tone, stabbing the chicken a little, grinding her teeth. Ever since her change she felt so overwhelmed with every emotion. It was like she felt things stronger than before. Breathing out through her nose she shook her head, looking to him because all that mattered was that they had one another. But then again, this had been something so easily available, so why they hadn't even thought to check it out before was weird. However they had had a lot of things to think about regardless. "It makes it easier to say that I'm not pregnant, even after our few slip ups," she then added. It had been a relief to find out. She was so different now that she couldn't really handle that much change - at least to her own body.
"Listen, I'm real fucking serious about the two of us ... But things are so intense that I barely remember what things were like before this," she said, frowning as she stared at the chicken. She felt sick to her stomach. Food didn't even have the same appeal anymore. But she ate it to feel normal. "I miss being a teenager, Kurt, I miss the two of us sneaking out to a classroom and make out - the worst thing that could happen was a scolding from a teacher," she said, shaking her head a little. Things had really changed, huh? "I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Her addition wasnt much of a relief when he thought about all the stress. She caught his attention rather quick with her listen and he looked at her with a bit of hurt in his eyes. It wasnt like he didnt miss it too! He felt robbed as well, of the times they could have had not worrying about his psycho family. But he felt at fault, because he had let her go before she could get too involved, and the more shit they went through, the more the thoughts of should have left it at that came to mind in different variations. “I keep thinking about that first party. When I taught you how to swim, when you fucked my brains out on your mother’s couch. How all I worried about then was how the fuck I could tell you that I liked you.” He said but then he looked down at the chicken and drew in a deep breath. “But we’re not kids anymore. I’m going to be 17 in december. That’s almost adult.” He said with a sigh. “And Lucius only pushed us over the edge.” He said but then he frowned. It wasnt all bad. “But we also get to live together, be together and spend every day together.” He said with a small frown. It was also important to consider.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 7:56 pm

She hummed. She could remember that night so clearly. It had taken so much in her to not just bear her all to him, let him feel just how good he had made her feel that night. But she had been more careful. He then mentioned all of the good things that had come from this and she smiled a little, turning to look at him, lifting her hand to touch his cheek, "plus I still get to fuck your brains out, but now it's whenever we want to," she muttered, a slight tease. But she also knew how he liked to be reminded.
Frowning a bit, she backtracked, "wait, when's your birthday?" she asked, because her own was December 19, and it felt odd that both of them might have birthdays so close together. Not weird as in too weird, but she was curious to know who of them was the eldest, even if it was just a few days.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:02 pm

“Yeah, do you.” He scoffed. He just liked whenever she said the damndest things, it made something in his mind tickle with delight. But then she looked confused and her backtrack made him sigh. “I’m a solstice kid. The 25th.” He said, not really knowing where she was heading with her questions. Why did his birthday matter all of a sudden? “Why? Are you older than me or some shit?”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:08 pm

Her lips pulled up in a smile, "oh," she said, turning around to take the chicken off the heat, starting to rip it up a bit for their pasta salad she had prepared earlier. "Yeah: I'm six days older than you, kiddo," she said, playing coy and chuckling a bit to herself. Oh, this was going to be something she would tease him with for a while, that was for sure. Walking over to the fridge she took out the bowl of salad, sprinkling on the fresh chicken, ​"ready for dinner?"
She didn't wait for him to respond, placing it down by their small kitchen island, taking out some plates and forks. "Dating an older woman ... How does it feel?" she teased with a smile still on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:28 pm

She was six days older than him? He frowned as it dawned upon him. Her playing coy didnt help one bit as he furrowed his brows at her. He sat down at the kitchen island, hearing her tease but remaining quiet for a bit. He was clearly thinking of what to say. “It does make me worry…” he admitted a little seriously, scooping a spoonful of the chicken pasta salad out on his plate. “… I dont know whether to take you out on a date or to the nearest nursing home.” He then said as he began chuckling, thinking he was well funny saying that.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:36 pm

"Oh, shut up," she hissed, hitting him lightly with a roll of paper towels she brought over to the island as well. Sitting down she scooped some food for herself, sighing as she shook her head. "I can't believe it's almost Solstice," she said, poking her food around on her plate. She was scooping up less and less food every time they ate together. He must've started to notice. Either that or he was too busy with the problems that were ahead. "I wanna do something nice for my old lady, seeing I've put her through quite the trouble since I got here," she muttered, piercing a piece of chicken, lifting it to her lips and nibbling at it. It didn't really taste good. She hoped he liked it. "I was thinking of buying her like a cruise trip ... Or like an island retreat or something fancy like rich people do," she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:45 pm

“Careful!” He warned her, grabbing her wrist as she hit him with roll of paper towels. “Your old bones can break so easily.” He teased her further, releasing his grip on her wrist. She spoke of Solstice and he drew in a deep breath. “Yeah. I dont really celebrate it.” He said with a shrug. He had as a kid but as he grew to dislike his family, he had been signed off from having to celebrate it with them. He was rather focused on eating but it wasnt like her portions getting smaller just went past him. But he also wasnt that stupid, that he hadnt realized she needed something else to eat now.
“Does she like doing what rich people do?” He asked because he wasnt so sure. He then scratched his temple thoughtfully. “Why not a mom-daughter trip to a spa or something girly.” He said, looking down at his plate. Her mother would probably want to spend her time with her daughter over some trip over the atlantic.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:52 pm

"Yeah, she would like that," she sighed, but it was clear she was holding something back, "I don't know, I just feel like I've messed up so much that maybe she would like some time not worrying about having such a troublesome kid." That was what really worried her. She loved her mother, loved her to bits, but she also felt like she was a burden now. "Besides she hasn't really grasped the full aspect of me changing ... She still calls me to ask when we are coming over to eat her world famous enchiladas, but I don't have the heart to tell her that even the thought of food makes me gag," letting her fork fall down to her plate. Rubbing her face a little she felt so frustrated. "I just wish I could be normal, her normal kid coming over for a normal dinner and not ... some ... burden!"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 9:04 pm

She was holding something back and Kurtis stopped eating as he looked at her. She wasnt troublesome, where was she getting those sudden thoughts from? “It takes time..” he muttered as she rubbed her face, her outburst however made him blink a few times. He sat for a bit before he put down his fork and sighed. “Well you know what princess?” He said, looking at her seriously. “This is how our lives are now. There’s no fucking way back. So stop looking back when you should be looking ahead.” He said, lifting a hand to ruffle up his hair a little. “You dont want to be a burden? Then put in the work. Spend time with her, let her get to know you!” He said, leaning in while he spoke so they were face to face. “Just dont hide here and then get frustrated that things are never changing.” okay that one was a little harsh. “Sorry…”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 9:12 pm

Put in the work. That was easy for him to say, wasn't it? She got up from her chair as he apologized, "I seem to make a monster of myself quite easily," she said, leaving the table and heading out to the hallway. "I'm going for a walk ... I needa ... Cool down or something, I don't wanna fight," that was the last thing she could handle right now. No. She couldn't be fighting Kurtis when it was her who was fucked up. She was fighting back her tears as she grabbed her coat, pulling it on. "We're out of eggs anyways ... I'll grab some too," she said, like she was trying to justify her leaving him here. But the thing about change was that she wasn't good at handling it. Not when it was her own body. She felt like she had lost all control over it and Kurtis was trying to help, but no matter what he had said it wouldn't have been right in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 9:20 pm

She got up and he felt like the world’s worst piece of shit for what he had said. He got up as well as she began speaking of going out. “Zaira, I’m sorry.” He said, having followed her to the hallway. They didnt even need eggs! At least not at this hour. He reached out, grabbing her sleeve. “Dont just go!” He almost pleaded but as the ass that he was, it did come out as aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 9:28 pm

He grabbed a hold of her sleeve and she stopped, staring at the door handle leaving to the outside. He sounded angry. Was he angry? "Come with me for a walk then," she finally caved in. She needed to get out anyways. The apartment was nice, but she felt like she had done nothing but hiding away in it, just like Kurtis had said. If he got dressed as well they headed out. She walked in silence for a while, brewing in her own thoughts as she felt quite frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 9:36 pm

Join her on her walk? Sure. That he could go. He grabbed his jacket and got into his shoes and out they went. He had started having their key in a long keychain that just looked like one of the regular chains he wore, except it seemed to end in his pocket. They got outside and he shivered a bit from the cold. “Geez. It’s definitely winter soon.” He said with a sigh. She was however silent and he bit the inside of how cheek. Reaching over he took her hand. “At least hold my hand if you’re going to be quiet kid right now. Your hands are nice and warm.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 10:31 pm

He reached down, taking her hand humming softly at his touch. She entangled their fingers, leaning her head up against his arm. "I hope it starts to snow soon ... I haven't seen snow before," she said with a small smile. She had calmed down more after getting outside. Fresh air really did help with the mood. "What do you want for your birthday?" She asked. He had said he didn't celebrate solstice.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 10:43 pm

"Never seen snow?" he chuckled. "Fine, when it starts snowing, we'll go sledding. I know the best hill in all Churchill." he chuckled. It was nice with some fresh air, even if it was freezing cold. Her question made him hum as he thought about it. "Well, I guess like any other regular guy, a blow could be enough to make my whole day." he said with a slick smile on his lips, poking her gently with his shoulder. "No I dunno. I feel like I have gotten what I wished for."
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:04 pm

Sledding? She chuckled, smiling at the thought. Oh, she really liked that idea. The mention of what he wished for made her sigh, raising an eyebrow at him, "but wouldn't that leave me with a gift in my mouth?" she asked almost innocently. Yeah, she knew how to make him riled up when she knew he couldn't really act on it in public. Looking ahead she thought it through, "I know what I want for my birthday," she said, sighing as she gave his hand a squeeze, "I want you to be my slave for the day." The way she said it was rather suggestive as well.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:14 pm

"Oh you bastard." he hissed at her question, tensing his jaw slightly just at the thought alone. Fuck, she had too much power over him. He hummed as she knew what she wanted, looking in her direction as he was ready to hear it. Though when she said it, he narrowed his eyes rather suspiciously at her. "Consider it.... done..." he said with a challenging voice. He didnt even know what it would entail, and somehow he wasnt too concerned. Even if he just had to rub her feet all day and carry her around. He chuckled softly, lifting a hand to touch the chain around his neck, rubbing the pendant with his thumb. "I guess I already am wearing the collar. Unless you want a real one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole lot of fuckery going on here
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: