Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

A whole lot of fuckery going on here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:20 pm

"I don't need a collar, not when I've trained you so well," she mused, smiling up at him, sticking her tongue out slightly in a tease. "Besides, you were the one starting off with giving me a collar, remember?" She still wore that Korinthian gold necklace proudly, loving waking up in the morning and seeing it around her neck. And she knew Kurtis liked it too, especially when it dangled over him when she leaned over him. "Fuck Kurtis, now you've gotten me turned on too," she muttered under her breath. What was it with her? Ever since her change she had just had so many strong urges that she simply couldn't ignore. Breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth in a slight sigh she looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:38 pm

Oh she was good with words. He rolled his eyes, but it was more because his brain was ticking in on all kind of scenarios of the things they could do. "I should maybe get you a thing for it. Personal like the pendant you got for me." he remarked. Her mutter made him look at her, chuckling as he realized she was losing her composure. "Well can you keep it in till we get home? I promise I'll give you all that you need then." he promised, rubbing her hand with his thumb before he grit his teeth. "It's like you've gotten a new taste for public display ever since you changed. Or am I just that more appealing in HD vision?" he chuckled. He however changed their course, heading straight back home. They could always venture out again later or whenever they felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:39 pm

Things had slowly calmed down now that a few days had passed. At least they hadnt heard much else from Lucius than the lawyers wanting to know what lawyers Eden was choosing to plead his case. He was sittint in the sofa with a folder next to him, just looking at the fireplace in front of him. He felt tired but it was nice to have the lycan around and not have to worry about how he was going to deal with being sent back to Italy. But the vampyre was annoyed, holding a pen that he kept pressing down on the folder, mindlessly making a ticking noise with the clicking from the pen.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:53 pm

"Maybe, but you might have to carry me up the stairs," she said. It was just so hard having to control herself. At least they had their own place, she worried what could've happened if she still lived at home with her mother. How many times she could handle herself would be a mystery. And yet, it didn't seem like Kurtis was any better. Thank gods his sex drive was through the roof. His tease made her frown, looking up at him with eyes that said it all, "you always look good," she said, so earnest and sweet that it could put a cavity in someone's tooth. He turned them around and she felt giddy inside. It was always a bit weird with the two of them, going from almost fighting to making love within minutes. Maybe that was just how their love worked.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:53 pm

"I swear if you click that thing one more time," Romeo groaned as he reached over, snatching the pen from the disgruntled vampyre. He looked him up and down before he got up from his seat. Removing the folder from his lap, he replaced it, sitting down in it instead. "Alright, five minute break," he said, cupping Eden's cold face between his warm palms. It felt really good to be around Eden more. Maybe that was what they had been lacking for them to actually function as a couple, but it had turned out that while there were instances where they clashed, they had more things that they had in common. "Forget about lawyers and angry uncles ... Five minutes just you and me," he whispered, almost cooing him as he leaned in, placing a tender kiss against his lips, hoping to rid him of that strained facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 12:08 am

The lycan snatching the pen drew his attention. “Hey, I was using that.” He said rather softly, though all he had used it for was to click out all his frustration as if that was how things worked. The folder was removed but Eden had to admit that he liked the replacement much more. He didnt have aby objections, especially as the warm hands cupped his face. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply.
The whisper made him open his eyes again as he looked up at him with half lidded eyes. His expression did soften up the moment their lips touched, Eden humming softly as his hands gently began rubbing the lycan’s thighs. “I must say, knowing you dont have to be somewhere or hide that you’re here has made me long for you much more these days. That or because I’m keeping you safe here.” He said with a soft smile, leaning his head back to look up at him. “I already feel much better now.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 12:17 am

"Oh yeah?" he whispered, loving hearing that he was in fact feeling better. It just made him more happy. Sticking his tongue out, he licked the vampyre's lips teasingly, "sorry to distract you," he muttered, smiling like the brat he was, knowing that he in fact wasn't sorry at all. No, what Eden needed right now was a bit of distraction. A small pick me up that could make him gain a small boost of energy. "Do you want more distraction?" he whispered, biting his lower lip, just nibbling on it before moving his kisses down his chin and to his throat, sucking lightly and scraping his teeth over the tender skin. "I've got time before my meeting in an hour or so," he said, letting the vampyre know just how much time they had before they had to be decent.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 12:24 am

The lick and him muttering some half assed apology made the vampyre scoff. “You brat.” He hissed in a softer tone, though his teeth were gritted as well. The whisper was exactly what he needed but he probably didnt have to say it as Romeo could feel it in him. His hands tensed around his thighs, stretching his neck for the lycan. It made it so much sweeter that they had time, but Eden sighed. “I just want your lips and your voice.” He said, lifting a hand to touch the lycan’s lips gently, looking at him while he touched him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 12:32 am

"Hmm," he hummed, looking at him as Eden touched his lips, "moaning your name, I bet?" He wasn't holding back on the teasing anymore. No, Eden liked this, he could feel how every fiber of his being was longing to feel all of him, yet restricting himself a bit. They had time. Even after the meeting they would always have time. It had been a bit relief for Romeo to find out that they could actually function together.
Kissing along his finger he moaned softly for every kiss, keeping it quiet and just intimate for the two of them, "Eden," he moaned, letting the vampyre hear each syllable be pronounced to perfection. Sometimes Romeo wished he had a longer name and could stretch it out further, letting him say his name forever. But the short name did come in handy at other times. "My ... Beautiful ... Boyfriend," kissing his hand between the broken up sentence.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 12:43 am

He scoffed softly at the question, though he wasnt denying it. He just looked at him with longing eyes as he began kissing his finger. The lycan had the softest lips and Eden always found himself mesmerized by them. The moans were definitely riling him up but he could restrain himself rather well for now. “Who are you really trying to turn on?” He sighed, adjusting himself a little, just to feel the lycan against himself. “That is what I am.” He agreed, sitting up as he removed his hand to connect their lips, one hand moved down to grab his behind, pressing him closer as the kisses grew a bit more eager. Only that it would be rather short lived as Kareema came bursting through the door. “Why are lawyers calling Josette now?” She said, holding the young girl’s phone in her hand, not caring that she was intruding. Eden glanced towards her before he looked at Romeo again, giving him a soft peck as he loosened his grip on him. “They are trying to harass her to take their side. Probably offer her a lot of money in return for her help.” He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 12:54 am

Oh they both knew it went both ways with this, and as Eden lost his composure for a bit he relished in the kiss, moaning softly in to his mouth as he was pressed closer. It sure enough let Eden feel just how turned on he could get if they continued like this. But of course ... He looked away from Kareema, not wanting her to see his face as it had gotten a little color while sitting here on Eden's lap. He got off, moving back over to his seat, picking up the folder he had been working on, remaining quiet as the two had their discourse. "Let me talk to them," he then said, walking over, snatching the phone out of Kareema's hand before she could object.
Clicking on the accept icon, he lifted it to his ear but froze in an instant. His face turning pale as he heard an all too familiar voice. The vampyre's could probably hear what was being said, "hello, have I reached a miss Parish? Well, my name is Clarke Marshawn, and I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Trevino ... Hello? Miss? Are you there?" the voice on the other end sounded. No. This was cruel even for his uncle. "Please don't call again," he said in a bleak tone. "Romeo? Oh I was told I might get a chance to talk to you; Your uncle has shown me a lot of images, my have you grown since you were a kid ... You remember me right? Uncle Clarke? I gave you that red firetruck one year when I visited you and your father in Italy," the man went on to speak but Romeo couldn't react. His uncle had gone ahead and hired his abuser? Romeo's eyes flickered, shaking as he dropped the phone, walking in silence out on to the balcony where he had to squat down, heaving for ait.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:04 am

Kareema wanted to object but she hadnt expected the lycan to just take the phone. Neither of them was however ready when the lycan suddenly seemed so distraught. Eden got up, hearing the conversation rather well, frowning as he didnt really understand what was happening. But then Romeo spoke and the man seemed to recognize him. Eden’s expression betrayed him as it dawned on him, just as the lycan dropped the phone and went. Kareema sighed as she leaned down to pick up the phone. She lifted it to her ear. “Hello Clarke. I dont think you grasp exactly who it is that you’re calling. I suggest you delete this number, because neither Miss Parish or her family would have an interest in speaking to a snake such as yourself.” She said as he hung up, blocking the number, even if a new one would just call.
Eden went to Romeo on the balcony, sitting down next to him, leaning up against the railing. “Who else hurt you?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:09 am

Romeo was trying not to hyperventilate as Eden joined him, his eyes blinking fast as he was trying to process it all. "He hired them to hurt me now," he mumbled, shaking his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. This was some sick joke, wasn't it? He had been told that everyone involved had been handed out papers disclosing that they could never come near Romeo again. Mr. Louis had been a coincidence, but this seemed like his worst nightmare brought to life. "There's ... At least five that I know of," he whispered, all of them had done different things. Things he would rather not bring up now. "Eden, he's doing this to taunt me," he whispered in panic. What if his uncle was right? What if only he could protect him?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:18 am

He could tell that it had to be something Lucius was planning. “They cant hurt you, you’re here.” He assured him, reaching over to touch his hand. But he wanted to know who else there was. So hearing that there was five, he drew in a deep breath but simply nodded, thanking him for telling him. The panicked whisper made him worry. “You cant let it get to you, Romeo. He wants you to be scared.” He said, though it was easier said than done. He sighed ans shook his head at himself. “I want their names.” He then said more seriously. Maybe it was crude to demand, but Lucius was so far a whole step ahead it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:27 am

Names? Eden wanted names, but he felt shaking even thinking of them. He however wasn't sure he could name them all, as some of them simply had went by nicknames back then. But he guessed this would have to do for now. "Michael Louis, Clarke Marshawn," he listed the two that Eden now was already familiar with, "one who was called Big James - I don't know his last name," he had to break up listing them as he felt like he was going to throw up. He managed to gather himself once more, taking deep breaths before nodding, signaling that he would continue. "Morris, Wayne Morris ... And ... And ..." he felt so stupid not remembering the name right now. He knew it was on the tip of his tongue because the bastard had demanded that he moaned his name when he hit him. "Karl Quincy," he stammered, closing his eyes as he started shivering again.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:37 am

Eden didnt feel good doing this to him, making him think of them and probably think about what they had made him do. But he noted down the names in his mind, to remember. He also had to remain calm, though it made him angry that there were this many. And they all just sounded like regular men, beside the one with the nickname. When Romeo had listed the last one, Eden reached out and pulled him in to wrap his arms around him. He kissed the side of his head a few times, just wanting to keep him safe. “Thank you. You dont have to think of them anymore. Now you’re here with me, your boyfriend.” He said rather softly, reminding him of where he was and with who. “I love you.” He whispered into his hair, kissing his scalp a few times.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:44 am

When the names were said Eden quickly pulled him in. He started sobbing softly, just feeling the love that Eden provided, letting him remind him of who he was with and what he could do. He just sobbed, crying it out as he felt the gentle kisses and touches. All the skin to skin contact he could get, he took, because he could feel Eden better that way, feel how calm he was for him, even if he was probably angrier than every. After a while his sobs died down, mere trembles and whimpers left as he felt like he was coming to himself again. "I love you too," he muttered in to his shirt, having buried his face in his chest the second he could. It was still weird for him that he sought out comfort in someone else. Before Eden he would've had to struggle on his own, having panic attacks and crying for hours, but the vampyre cut that time down by a huge margin.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:00 am

Romeo started crying and he hugged him closer, touching his neck with his palm, letting him feel him, recognize the feelings that Eden felt. He was angry, that was certain but he was also worried just as much. He was hurting for the lycan, and then there was the love. The love that never seemed to go away. He rubbed his back, his neck, just keeping to calm strokes, kissing him here and there when it made sense. He leaned his head back against the railing, wondering how the young people around him seemed far more resilient than he had been at their age. “I also ran into the man who violated me. A hundred years ago. So a good seventy years after it had happened. I thought I had become stronger than I had been then, but as soon as I saw him, it was like I was that young boy again. And when he looked at me it was exactly like that was how he saw me.” He said, just to make the lycan think of something else. And maybe it was relevant to the current situation. “He sat me down for some drinks. He told me stories of where he had been, how his life had been. He showed pictures of kids and their kids… all I could think of was how one of the boys hadnt seemed much older than I had been at the time.” He said, frowning a little before he kissed his head. “Truth be told. It’s never easy to be confronted with the people who took a piece if you like that. But you dont have to be alone. And you dont have to face them alone.” He said, whispering the last part as he kissed his scalp.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:09 am

Romeo listened. If there was one thing that Eden did well it was put things in to perspective and let him hear how it could be down the line. Romeo just felt like he should've been better by now. But hearing that Eden hadn't reached that even after seventy years did comfort him somewhat. Perhaps because the vampyre understood. "I know I'm not alone," he whispered, leaning up to kiss Eden's chin carefully, "I have my family behind me in this ... My real family," he said. That was what him and Eden was now. Along with Josette and Karmena, they were a little family. Breathing out in a slight tremble he looked at his watch. His appointment would be here soon. "I mentioned I would pull some strings," he said, because it was better to be up front about this. "And I got a hold of the attorney that my uncle had initially wanted to use for his own case ... I told her what was going on, and she agreed to come help fight not only Josette's, but your case as well," she was pretty much the best lawyer money could buy, plus her reputation was good. She only picked up cases that she deemed had a chance at winning.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:19 am

The whisper was comforting, because the last thing he wanted was for Romeo to feel alone. He wasnt. The notion that he backed up by his family, made Eden’s heart ache a bit more because he sure as hell knew that Romeo didnt mean his uncle. He looked down at him and smiled softly.
The appointment… he had almost forgotten in all this. He hummed as Romeo explained who she was, still caressing the back of his neck. “And you trust her fully?” Was all he really needed to know. She didnt even have to be the best in his eyes, Romeo just needed to trust her. He would hum at the answer, leaning in to kiss his forehead. “When the trials are over, I want to go back to that small village again. Just for a little while.” He said, thinking that was what they would be needing. To retreat to their place where they had so many good memories.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:29 am

"I do," he confirmed. If there was anyone it was her she trusted with such delicate matters. He had worked with her briefly before, even had a bit of mentorship under her, though that was off the records because of his young age.
The notion that Eden wanted to go back to the small village made him smile, "we probably need a few more crystals if we want a backup for the rings," he whispered. Though he liked the idea very much. "I need to wash my face," he muttered, not wanting to have red tears eyes from crying when he was going to face a lawyer for Josette and Eden's sake.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:32 pm

“Then it’s quite convinient to go. We can check if our moans are still echoing off the walls from our first time.” He whispered back now that the lycan had been whispering. The mutter made him look at the lycan again, touching his tear stained cheek gently. “Okay, I’ll leave you to it. But when you’re done, come see me in my study.” He said, holding his face gently for a bit before he leaned in to kiss his lips. He let go and let the lycan move first before he got up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:38 pm

Romeo felt a little excited to go back. That cave had been such a pivotal moment for the two of them, and he was already looking forward to going back to the small village. He got up, rubbing his cheeks a little, but it didn't really help, humming a soft yes at Eden's request, returning the careful kiss. Heading off to the restroom, he splashed water in his face before drying it off. Gods, he felt like such a crybaby all the time.
Afterwards he headed up to Eden's study, knocking on the door before entering.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:50 pm

He saw him off before he went to his study, having brought the folder with him as well. He opened it and looked through some things, though there was something missing. He hadnt really wanted to bring it up, but it was probably necessary. The knock made him look up as he made a small sigh. “Lucius will probably try to claim that Josette was consenting to what he did. I dont know if this could change that, but it would have been better if we had had the dress as well.” He said, pulling out a clear bag that had Josette’s torn underwear in it. He put it in the table, rather disgusted by the sight now that the history behind it was clear. “I dont want this family to keep being haunted by the people who abused them.” He said, leaning back into his chair as it was frustrating somehow because he felt so powerless as well.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:08 pm

He got in and being met by the clear bag he felt like he was going to throw up just thinking about it. His uncle had really done that? It was like the more he saw the ugly side of Lucius, the worse it got. "Have you asked Josette what she did with the dress?" He asked carefully. When it was so fresh in the young vampyre's mind, he didn't want to be the one asking her. He moved over, sitting down in one of the chairs, running a hand through his hair. It had gotten a bit longer now. "I'm sorry ... If it wasn't for me ..." he muttered, looking down, so shameful to bear the same last name as Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole lot of fuckery going on here
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: