Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

A whole lot of fuckery going on here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 6:35 pm

No, he didnt want to just crumble when he hadnt even felt him pressed down on his length yet. The feeling was mutual, the need to feel Romeo’s warm skin against his own, how their skin collided with friction. Eden needed that feeling just as much as the lycan. So he complied and let the lycan help him out his clothes, before he sat on the bed as he couldnt really stand on his leg still. He watched Romeo strip down as well, biting the inside of his cheek a little. His body was just as perfect as the rest of him and Eden felt quite blessed. The lube was applied after Eden had moved to sit where Romeo wanted him to, sighing as it felt quite good. It felt stickier than spit and he knew it wouldnt dry up as fast. The best part was how it could make him slide in so effortlessly. He took the bottle as it was passed to him, placing it away from them on the bed, though his eyes focused on the lycan and the hand he was touching himself with.
He didnt take long to feel ready, unless feeling ready to combust and do something rash, because he was getting to that point. Like an itch in his hands only being soothed by the warmth Romeo radiated. The lycan sat on him and he groaned a little surprised at how fast he was entering him. One arm moved around the lycan’s stomach, holding him in a loose grip while the other moved down to touch him, jerking him off rather instinctively. “More.” He demanded softly, moaning as he breathed in the lycan’s scent behind his ear. “You ride me so well. Call me your boyfriend in your language.” He urged him, jerking him off a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 7:24 pm

Romeo felt so safe, feeling Eden's arm snake around him, supporting him as he felt the cold hand grip his tender length. He moaned, closing his eyes half way as he felt so filled up, not just by the vampyre's member moving in him as he rode him, but the love they shared. He didn't hold back, moaning and cursing softly in Italian as the demand for more was uttered, making him smile, moving up and down. The feeling of Eden entering him over and over to the bottom of his shaft made his own length tremble with pleasure, and the vampyre would no doubt feel just how on edge this was making him. The urge he obliged to, "tu sei il mio ragazzo," he moaned, his voice breaking a little as he was almost squirming at how good this felt. "Il mio ragazzo," he repeated, his breath hasty as he kept moving, feeling how close he truly was.
"When I cum, keep fucking me," he pleaded, needing Eden to hear what he meant, and it didn't take long before he gave in to the euphoria, his seed springing forth and ruining the floor if the vampyre hadn't stopped him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:08 pm

This was definitely overstimulating to some extent. Eden just didnt even know where to look, up at the lycan’s beautiful side profile or down at his length that the vampyre was tending to. The sounds were immaculate, the italian swears like sweet music to his ears. He felt how deep he went, the excess lube slowly having dripped down on the linen underneath them. Romeo spoke on Eden’s request and it was so beautiful. The vampyre didnt want to feel sentimental but it was almost too good. The plea he didnt reply to, but his hand picked up a pace, showing that he had heard him, at least well enough to go faster. He didnt care that the floor would be covered in the lycan’s seed, he just wanted more of it. “Go slow.” He said, letting go of the lycan’s member to grab his hips and guide him. He could imagine if the lycan was getting tired but Eden wasnt exactly in shape to just flip them around and get to work. “I want to see your face.” He said, wanting the lycan to turn around. He wanted to see who was riding him properly, get to look him in the eyes when he would eventually reach his own high. “Oh Romeo…” he moaned rather vulnerably in tone, gritting his teeth slightly afterwards. This was the man he loved with all his heart, the one he would fight for as many times as it would take, just to be by his side.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:26 pm

Romeo finally gave in, leaving a mess on the floor as he moaned vulnerably. He however couldn't ignore how good it felt to still be riding Eden even as his body was experiencing the immense pleasure of his release. Eden pleaded to see his face, and the lycan would happily do as was asked of him right now, getting off of him with shaky legs, he turned around, pushing the vampyre to lay back on the bed before he climbed up on him once more. Hearing his name moaned in so tender tones he smiled, leaning down to kiss his cold lips, feeling how wet he was at his entrance, grinding himself against his boyfriend's hard member. Moaning, he finally let the vampyre slide in to him once more, riding him more slow and tender as he was leaning over him, moaning against his skin and calling out for him, "Eden," he moaned, but this time in his Italian accent.
Letting himself sink down over the vampyre over and over was taking it's toll on him, his cheeks so red and warm that he could probably fry an egg on them. Mumbling sweet pleas in his native tongue, he kissed along Eden's cold neck, breathing more and more heavy as his g-spot was teased over and over. Was he already getting hard again? It was surprising him a bit, but he didn't hate the thought. "Sei tutto per me ... Ti amo," he muttered between moans of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 11:11 am

The lycan got off and he groaned as he already missed feeling his warm insides. His warm welcoming insides that took him so nicely. His stomach hurt in delight just at the thought. Romeo pushed him down and he followed the push, seeing him climb on top. “You’re doing good.” He assured him, moaning softly as the lycan rubbed him against his entrance. His hands moved up the lycan’s thighs, grasping lightly at his skin, digging his nails in, until he felt him press down. Hadnt he been so in control of himself, his fingernails would have drawn blood. The accent of his native tongue just sounded so well when it came out like a moan.
But he had to admit that though his stamina was there, he wasnt looking to tire the lycan either. So as he was feeling the lycan bounce up and down over him, his high was also slowly getting closer and closer. “Just a bit more, I’m almost there.” He assured him, moving his hands up, touching the other man’s body. “Oh fuck…” he hissed, feeling the edge rather strong. But he grabbed the lycan’s hips and kept him at the pace if not speeding it up a slight bit to drive himself over the edge, giving in as he felt the sweet release, pressing himself up as deep as he could get. He felt rather perverted by doing that, but alas it wasnt knews that the vampyre had his quirks. He was panting softly, lifting his hands up to grab Romeo’s face, holding his cold hands over his burning cheeks. “Good boy.” He praised him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 11:24 am

Almost there? Then Romeo couldn't stop now. He felt Eden grab around his hips, getting guided to the tempo that the vampyre wanted. This was so erotic. Letting his boyfriend decide what to to with his body, really using him to his full potential, and as he felt the euphoria rush over the other man he whimpered in delight. Not only was he up so far that it was hurting slightly, but as he was praised it was as if that hurt was turned in to pride. He smiled tiredly, his eyelids heavy as he laid down on the vampyre, panting softly for air as his body buzzed with feelings of pleasure.
"I always hate that we have to stop," he muttered. He couldn't take any more, he was too tired already, but he was stubborn too. "Being with you like this is like an out of body experience," Romeo truly felt like they connected on a deeper level when they were literally connected. It just felt right even if his family said it was wrong. Pulling his face away from the vampyre's cold chest he looked at him, his eyes soft, his body satisfied. "Will you even fuck me like this when my beauty starts to fade?" he whispered, leaning down to kiss his lips delicately, savoring the taste before he moved off of him. Laying down next to him, he wrapped his arm around the vampyre, holding him close and nuzzling his nose in to his neck, breathing him in.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 12:31 pm

“Well I dont want to split you open or go so far that it just hurts.” He argued at the mutter, thinking more pracitcal. He wouldnt want to stop either, because it seemed that when they were at it, nothing else but that and them mattered. Romeo’s family could say all they wanted about how Romeo didnt fit with Eden and yet it wasnt the feeling he got when they connected like this. He couldnt imagine any other man or woman make Romeo sound this good. Just like he knew no other could make him lose his composure.
He looked down at him, touching his cheek and face in gentle caressing motions. The question made him scoff. “Of course. Even if you werent this beautiful, I would still make you sound like you do now, fucking you raw and through.” He promised. But then he sighed and leaned his head back. “Or maybe you’ll have forced us to switch around and I’ll be the one at your mercy.” He said, cupping Romeo’s face as he looked back at him. “We’ll just have to see.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 12:49 pm

Romeo be the giver in all of this? The thought right now was a little scary. He loved being dominated, he loved being the one receiving, but it made him wonder. "Do you want me to?" he asked. Had he neglected Eden in this? Would he perhaps like to try the tables turned? It made him a little nervous to think about, but like everything else he seemed to be willing to do this for the vampyre if that was truly what he wanted.
He looked at Eden as he cupped his face, feeling the cold hands on his face and feeling quite contempt. "You really think I could do that?" he had to scoff a little. He couldn't really imagine himself as such. Maybe it was because of the age difference that he felt like that, but maybe Eden was right. As he grew perhaps his taste would change, and the willingness to adapt from the vampyre's side was a love he felt so deeply. "What if I couldn't even ..." he said, being scared not to make Eden enjoy it. He knew he was good at pleasing him when he was receiving, but giving was an artform in it of itself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 1:24 pm

Eden didnt really answer the question. She hadnt really thought about it. Though he had told the lycan that he was the only one that could have his way with the vampyre as he wanted it. That meant every way. So he shrugged. “At some point it would probably come natural. But as things are right now, I think I’m far too greedy hearing you moan my name in a way I only think you can when I’m inside of you.” He said with a smile on his lips.
“If you couldnt even what? Satisfy me?” He said, narrowing his eyes at the lycan. “If you werent already so drained, I’d have told you to fuck me now, just so we could see.” He chuckled, but he also somehow meant it. How else were they supposed to know. “You can doubt yourself all you want, but I believe in you and your abiities. You’ve fucked women before havent you?” He asked, touching the lycan’s lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 1:38 pm

"I have ... But I didn't care about satisfying them," he argued softly, separating his lips as the vampyre touched them. "You on the other hand," he said, lifting himself up, running a hand down the cold chest, smiling to himself like the fool in love he was. "I want to please you, make you feel needed and loved," he said in a hasty breath, leaning down to kiss the beautiful man whom he now proudly called his boyfriend. "But maybe you are right ... Maybe some day I'll be driven too much by lust to contain myself," he sighed against his lips, kissing them one more time.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 1:51 pm

Eden chuckled at the reply. Maybe he wanted to know what the lycan had been like if he had just been a stranger to him. So that he would know the difference between that and when the lycan cared about him. He looked at him, feeling the warm hand move down his chest that had been heated by the lycan’s closeness. He smiled at his words and sighed against his lips. “I’d love to see this older and mature Romeo some day. And I know I will.” He sighed with a smile. “Until then I’ll gladly fill you up and hear you sing for me.” He chuckled, kissing the lycan over and over.

Kareema had been feeding before she went to see Josette, warm from the warm body she had feasted on. She touched the young girl’s face. “Eden was hurt again. But Roemo is taking care of him. He however had one request. The dress from that night..” she said, careful with her last words.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:56 pm

Romeo chuckled, feeling the kisses all over as his body was slowly calming down still. However laying here with Eden it didn't take long before he got drowsy, falling asleep all tangled up in the vampyre he loved so dearly. His nose pressed against his cold skin, breathing him in as he slept off the day's hectic events.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:59 pm

Eden hurt again? She wasn't usually one to get angry, but she could almost feel her blood boil from that sentence. Kareema mentioned that Romeo was with him, otherwise she would've gone to his room and seen to him. The elder vampyress touched her face and Josette's full attention went on her, hearing what Eden needed from her. The thought made her shiver, and to be honest she wasn't sure the dress would still be with Aurel. She hadn't really instructed him to do much with it. "I'll go see if I can find it," she said, placing her hands over Kareema's.
She then headed off to the apartment where Aurel had taken her, knocking on the door as she felt weird just barging in.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

Full name : Aurielan Zeth

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:58 am

It was maybe a silly thing to be doing but he had been trying to decipher the rabbit book. He had an excellent memory, so when he looked over the words, some of it was easy to connect to the story reenacting in his mind while he found the words that fit which part. In the end he had been able to at least make some sort of guide where he had translated a word to his own language. But the many thousand different ways things could be said which affected his language greatly made it that more messy. He heard the knock as he had fallen asleep with the rabbit book on his lap, his own notebook having fallen onto the floor. He opened his eyes and blinked tiredly before he got up and went to check. When he saw it was that girl again he frowned a little surprised, but he also felt nervous. Why was she here? Alright play it cool. He opened the door with a soft smile on his lips. “Hey. Didnt think I would get to see you again, if I’m honest.” He said. Great, now he probably sounded like a loser. “… anytime soon… I mean.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:31 am

As he opened the door he sounded a little weird. He hadn't expected her back? His addition made her giggle, reaching out to wrap her arms around him, holding herself close for a little while. "I've missed you," she muttered in to his chest. She had gotten to feed before this, so she wasn't too worried about wanting to bite him. "You smell nice," she said, letting go as she went in to the small apartment. Seeing his book collection having grown a little made her happy. But she hadn't come here just to hang out, turning around she looked at him with pleading eyes. "Is my dress still here?" she asked, her voice a little unsteady as the memories were still quite violent for her. The night had been horrible, but Aurel had saved her in a way she hadn't really expected. He hadn't come to defend her honor or anything, but in her mind he was as good as a knight in shining armor. Her guardian angel come to life. "I'm trying to put a case together against the man who ..." did she really want to tell him what had happened? Wouldn't that make him change his perception of her? She stopped in her tracks, just looking at Aurel as she couldn't really figure out what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:18 pm

She hugged him and he scoffed in surprise, lifting his arms a little like he didnt initially know how to react. But her mutter made him wrap his arms a little loosely around her, smiling faintly as he felt a little overwhelmed but it was also very nice. "Thank you." he said politely, though it wasnt a compliment he got often. Well as a kid he had, but that felt like centuries ago.
She went in and he wondered if he was supposed to offer something, only that he had nothing. She was a vampyress though, that much she had explained. But was it really polite to offer his own blood up? She turned and her pleading eyes made him look at her a little worried. She asked about the dress and he frowned, thinking about it before he carefully shook his head. She spoke of a case and he looked confused. "A case?" he asked, as if he might be wanting to know what about, but he didnt even know what a case was. He sighed in thought, scratching the back of his head. "I threw it out? But I dont think anyone's coming for it." he said, nodding for her to follow, guiding her out to the trashcans near the apartment complex. There however was a lot of trash, piles stacked and stacked. "Uhhh... Guess I'll go look." he said, sending her a reassuring smile before he stepped past the first couple of trashbags, the smell rather horrid.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 11:53 pm

He threw it out? She felt her eyes water, nodding as she looked down. She felt a little hopeless if she was being honest, looking back at him he gestured for her to follow, so she did. What they came upon was a big pile of trash, the stench alone having driven away even the most starving alley cat. He spoke about looking, and she decided to help, "I won't let you do it alone," she insisted, even if he said it was alright. She wasn't some fancy princess, no, she could dig through trash if she had to.
While they were searching she held her breath, unless she wanted to say something. "Have you deciphered the book yet?" she asked, frowning as she moved a bag that basically fell apart in her hands, trash falling down her as she shivered at the horrible feeling. Looking away, she threw the rest of the bag as far as she could. Great, now she would smell like garbage. It was how it was going to be, it seemed. "I saw you trying to make a small index of words," she said, moving through the trash, trying to locate anything blue.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:24 am

The stench was horrible at best and Aurel didnt know if he had ever encountered something like it. He was raised as a noble after all, so it was about time that he got to feel what it was like to really stick your hands in the dirt. She insisted on helping and he did say that she didnt have to. But he seemed to figure out rather quickly that she wouldnt just take no for an answer.
They dug through the piles, moving them away to clear it up. Her question made him scoff as he seemed to be more transparent that he thought he would. “Not quite yet. Still missing a few many words.” He admitted. When she mentioned the dictionary he accidentally grabbed around a shattered piece of glass, cutting his palm on accident. Though it was more the trash and dirt that repelled him than the cut itself. It was after all quite normal where he came from to cut palms. “Does that make me weird?” He asked, wiping his hand off in his pant leg, continuing to dig.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:05 pm

It was as if as soon as he cut his hand she could smell it. It was overpowering even the dirty trash bags and gnarly contents. Having to hold her breath to not get distracted she hummed at his question. "No, it shows you're determined," she said in a ponder, reaching a bag that felt soft and mushy on the insides like if it had been only rotting fruit. A small shiver running down her spine as it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Yeah, she was going to need a proper shower and bath after this, wasn't she? "I think it's very admirable," she added, her hands shaking a little as she felt more anxious to find the dress. What if she couldn't? What if someone had taken her only chance at proving herself? She felt the shakes continue, and her upset mood wasn't helped by her throat being agitated by the scent of his blood.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:32 am

She thought he seemed determined? He felt flattered by the notion, smiling a little as he kept digging. Her addition only made him blush a little. So she admired him too? He just kept getting luckier. She was so kind, he wanted to be enough to be admired by someone like her. “Thank you.” He said, rather politely though he was quite ecstatic on the inside.
He eyed her after a bit of silence, reching down into a bag as he felt something. “I think I got it.” He said before he pulled out the dress though his hand was still inside the disgusting bag, he let go and picked up the dress, hurrying out of the pile before his nausea got the best of him. He dropped the dress and gasped softly, leaning up against the wall. “Oh, I’m lightheaded from all this holding my breath.” He chuckled, closing his eyes, feeling a bit dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:03 am

As he hurried out she turned her head, seeing the blue dress her eyes widened. She grabbed one of the empty bags laying around, hurrying over to him to pick up the dress and put it in the bag for safe keeping. He was leaning against the wall, and she didn't really know how to help. "How about we go get cleaned up? That's bound to help," she smiled sweetly, reaching out to take his hand, guiding him back up the stairs and in to the apartment. "Go ahead," she gestured for him to start. She could hold her breath, so the stench didn't bother her as much.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:53 am

“Ye-yeah.” He agreed, choking a bit on his words to keep down the vomit. He did feel like barfing and it would definitely not be a good look. They went back to the apartment and he felt like the stench had followed, taking his jacket off and throwing it in the hallway just to try and keep the smell out. He went and got a bucket, sitting down in the bathroom with it. “You can come out. I’m only taking off my shirt.” He told her as he took off his shirt and found a washcloth. He dipped it in the soapy water before washing his arms, rubbing off the stench; or so he hoped. It was another story with the cut. It stung when it touched the soap water but it was also necessary to clean.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:29 am

Josette entered the apartment, letting him head first, but as he called for her she frowned a little. She came out, seeing his bare back first she felt a little mesmerised.
His skin looked so soft. Shaking her head at herself she moved around front to him, seeing the cut she had to hold her breath slightly. He wasn't doing a good job at cleaning it, so she kneeled down before him, washing her hands in the soapy water before tending to his hand. She had experiences with all sorts of cuts. "I don't know what I would've done without you," she said, sounding very grateful. She tried to be as gentle as she could when cleaning the cut, but she had to clean it as deep as the cut was. Her touch was cold as always, but maybe that helped a bit with the swelling. "I've thought about you much," she confessed, taking his hand up, inspecting the cut before cleaning it some more. Her vision was great, so she could see even the smallest pieces if dirt in there. If not she could smell when the blood ran clean.
She finished up his hand, urging him to soak it for a bit longer, just in case she had missed something, but also to keep it still. She removed her own shirt as well as her skirt, folding it a little neatly before she started cleaning herself off. Luckily dirt didn't really want to stick to her the same way as a mortal. "I've been trying to think of ways to repay you ... But you don't eat and you seem rather content here," she said with a small chuckle, washing off her collarbone, "so I think all I can do is offer you help if you should ever need it."
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 11:26 pm

She moved to his front facing him and he looked up at her. Now would be a bad time to admit that he normally had healers do this kind of thing for him, though he had seen how they could do it, it was just harder to redo on a rusty memory. But she washed her hands in his soap water and then took his hand. Her skin was cold but he didnt really mind it that much. “Well, your dress wouldnt have been in stinking trash for starters..” he listed among some of the things she could have avoided without him. Her confession made him swallow as he looked at her with softer eyes. Had she really?
He didnt even know what to do with that information. It made him blush slightly because she was quite a nice girl and now she was cleaning his hand so gently. As she told him to keep his hand soaked, he quickly moved his eyes down to the hand, keeping it under the soap water, feeling it calm down from being cleaned out.
She began undressing and he widened his eyes as he realized he noticed in the corner of his vision. He didnt want to peek, that would be rude! But she spoke and he looked at her again, eyes so soft. She had a sweet tone and though she was offering some sort of gratittude he believed he could never ask such a thing of her. “You can um.. read some more books for me, whenever you feel like it..?” He suggested, pulling a bit on his tone as he wasnt sure she would spend that much time with someone like him.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 11:54 pm

He looked at her with so soft eyes. She started to wonder if someone had ever looked at her like that before and the answer was most likely negative. Hearing his blood rush under his skin she worried for a second that maybe he would catch a cold from being out there among the trash, but he seemed relaxed too.
Washing herself she noticed how he didn't really look up. It seemed so sweet and caring, and yet she was a bit worried he looked away because he didn't want to look at her like this. That perhaps he didn't find her appealing as she found him. The suggestion made her smile, washing her leg and feet, "I'd gladly read all the books you want," she said. Once she had cleaned herself she went to the old closet, finding some clothes for her and some for him. If it would fit, she wasn't sure, but hopefully being dressed would make him look at her again. Of course she knew of her supernatural beauty, but she also didn't know if all he saw was just how dead she actually was. She put on a dress she had found, it stopping just about above her knees and being short sleeved - not a fit for winter, but she didn't have to worry about the cold.
"I can stay for a little while ... We could get a head start on those books?" she suggested carefully. She could understand if he wanted to heal or rest. But she just really wanted to stay here with him. There was just something about him that made her want to get to know him, and she had never felt this drawn to someone before. "I mean, I don't sleep so," she shrugged as it wasn't really a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole lot of fuckery going on here   A whole lot of fuckery going on here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole lot of fuckery going on here
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: