Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Freddy

Freddy

Full name : Fred

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 1:37 am

Her promise was weird. Why couldnt she say it now? He was too young to own patience. He just wanted to know everything that he could. She began speaking of going and he shook his head. “No it’ll be fine. Why are you going?” He asked a little hastily, getting to his feet on the branch to move back into the middle to climb down. He was in the middle of a step when his danger senses warned him from completing the step. He would fall. But then when he tried to move back, he felt the same sense. “I’m stuck.” He said with a frown, unsure where to put his leg that was dangling over into the nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 10:23 am

Hunter knew that she was supposed to stay in the shadows, not be noticed, but it was hard when she heard him shuffle around, starting to descend from the tree. His movements however stopped rather quickly, she could almost smell the uncertainty in him before he declared that he was stuck. "Close your eyes," she told him, not coming forward before he had done so. "Promise you won't peak," it was important to her, "if you peak, I'll get hurt," she elaborated, which wasn't really a lie. If he promised, she stepped forward, her arms reaching up to grab his feet, placing them on a spot on the tree that looked stable enough.
Guiding him down the tree with her hands, he was eventually on the ground once more. She stood behind him, a bit smaller than him, but it was fine with her. "Whenever you're stuck again, you don't have to worry ... I'll always be here, I promise you," her words so genuine and yet she had to move fast, hiding in the shadows as she made herself unnoticeable to him. "I'm your shadow," which wasn't really the truth, but not really a lie either. She would always be there for him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:43 pm

Close his eyes? He felt like now more than ever was the time where he should in fact keep his eyes open and look for a way to get down from this tree! But she seemed to want to help so he closed his eyes and sighed. “I promise.” He said, frowning a little. Her elaboration made no sense. Why would she get hurt? Was he going to step on her or something? She helped him back on the branch and he felt the panic slowly subside as the rest of the way was easy. Easier with her help too. Her words made him frown. “Hiding or what?” he asked because how would she always be there? He didnt know who she was. They couldnt be friends if he didnt know. When he opened his eyes she was back in her hiding. “My shadow..?” He repeated. She was a little weird, but also nice. He just wasnt sure about all the secrecy and her getting hurt if he saw her. “I uhm… gotta go.” He said, moving away from the tree and right into a teacher’s front.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:53 pm

The small hellhound was quite certain that if she said much more it wouldn't go well for her. So even if Freddy continued to ask, she wouldn't reply, just humming before heading in to hiding again. Right on time the teacher appeared, and safe to say she wouldn't be able to spot the girl hiding in the shadows.

Hunter coughed, grabbing firmer on to her mug of warm water before trying to drink it. She was shivering a bit, the sickness having spread a little, but thankfully it would be contained within her. Her body was rather good at handling this sorta ordeal, but it wasn't pleasant, that was for sure. Her first priority would always be Freddy, but she found herself thinking of Gaspar and how she had promised to come home before he woke up. Safe to say, the sun was dawning and a night had passed. She felt horrible, not only from the bite, but from the fact that she had let down two promises tonight. The first was keeping herself hidden from Freddy, the second being returning to the shifter.
"You should get some sleep," she told him, wanting to encourage him to get some rest. Maybe then she could slip out of sight. Maybe he could forget her again, sum all of this up to a strange drunken night.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 5:09 pm

He looked up from the picture as she coughed, taking another sip of his water. He stretched his legs a little and felt awfully unsure of what to say; which wasnt his typical go to behaviour. He had a smart remark for anything, he’d say. But she didnt look quite well and humor wasnt fitting the mood now. “I’m not the one with an infection right now. Drink your tea.” He said, pointing towards it to emphasize. She needed to stay hydrated and probably rest. He decided to get up and go pick her up. “I dont usually do this but you’re sleeping with me tonight.” The alcohol was maybe still in his blood. “At least so I can make sure you’re not dying. That would actually be really bad for me.” He said as he took her in to his bedroom and put her down on the bed. He then went to get her mug, placing it on the nightstand. “Do you want a shirt?” He asked, walking over to his closet in advance. Even if she said no, he would’ve thrown her one before her answer.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 6:24 pm

She had expected many things from him, a great many things in the future at least, but him carrying her to bed right now was so strange. Was he actually looking out for her? While he probably would never understand the feelings she had in this moment as he carried her, her body seemed to relax, allowing herself to just be close to him this once. Just once and then when she was healed she could go back to the shadows. But who could really blame her when he was her sun? Her whole world at least most of her waking hours?
The bed felt soft against her back and far from the couch she had been sleeping on when Vinnie didn't have night shifts. He left briefly, only to return with her mug, nodding as a way to say thanks, but it wasn't quite as easy to express herself when she felt her throat hurting as she fought back showing how emotional she was right now. He threw her a shirt and she got out of her clothes a little slowly, not wanting to move too fast and fall over. Once she had gotten out of it she pulled on the shirt he had thrown her. It was rather big on her, but it smelled so nicely of him. As she was tucked in to bed she had her last sip from her mug before laying her head on the pillow. Looking at him, she wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, but it was clear she had never felt this way before, this looked after and protected.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 6:49 pm

He gave her some privacy as he went to get his glass of water. He drank the glass and placed it in the sink, before he came back to sit on the bed next to her. He looked at her to see her lie down. At least she didnt seem to be in panic now like she had been at the hospital. But he would probably never understand why she didnt want help from the doctors. They were professionals. But he let it slide, taking off his own shirt, to then realize that he couldnt sleep in pants. He got up and changed into sweatpants, throwing the dirty ones in a basket next to the closet. Then he returned to the bed, lying down with a sigh. “What a day.” He muttered, looking up at the ceiling for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 7:04 pm

He returned and she was laying on her back as he laid down next to her. She felt almost surprised. This was his bed? He was actually sharing his bed with her? Yeah, if he had known what she was and who she was to him, he might've treated her differently. At least this was not the way it went between hellhound and master. His mutter made her sigh, "I know ... Tomorrow will be better," almost as if she was promising him, but it was only because that was how she was. She couldn't focus on what she had done, what mistakes had been made. She just knew that tomorrow was a new day and she would get a chance to redeem herself.
She eventually fell asleep on her side, her back to Freddy as she curled up slightly. If one didn't know what she was it might've looked rather cute. However her dreams were not good and soon she started whimpering. The fever giving her bad dreams verging on nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 8:38 pm

Her promise made him scoff as he wondered why she felt the need to say that. Of course it would! The train thing was just a one time thing, right? He remained awake for a little longer, just replaying his tracks home, at least what he remembered. She curled up and seemed to fall asleep which was fine. But when he was beginning to drift off, her whimpers made him open his eyes again. Was this what she had warned him about? He turned his head towards her, unsure what to really do. But the whimpers seemed to continue and he ended up reaching out to pat her a little carefully. “There, there. Just relax.” He said, maybe in an abnormal tone as comfort wasnt exactly his strongsuit. In fact it maybe was a little awkward for him when they barely knew each other. But he didnt like her feeling bad either.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 9:00 pm

Hearing his voice was something that seemed to calm her body down, though with his small pats he would feel how warm she actually was. And with the fever, he was practically burning even through the shirt he had given her.
She slept through to the next morning, actually finding herself curled up to Freddy, even if he didn't have an arm around her. Maybe it was her subconscious who played a game with her, but she laid still, listening to his breathing, hearing his heartbeat that she fought for every day to keep beating. There was something so beautiful about this still moment. Even if she was feeling the sickness in her, she felt aware of the fact that it was Freddy she was next to. Perhaps she was a bit too brave as she reached out to touch a loose strand of his blonde hair, looking at it with big eyes as she couldn't recall something ever feeling so soft between her fingers.
But alas, the morning was not meant for peace. A guest had snuck in, coming up the stairs with a tray of coffee and food, and as she opened the door she snuck over to Freddy's side, not noticing Hunter just yet as she was hidden under the duvet. "Good morning Freddy-bear," she said, giggling as she was wearing a rather cute outfit. It was a girl he had been seeing for a little while. Nothing too serious, but she thought so. "Did you have a hard night out? Awe, you want me to - What the fuck!?" Slamming the tray down on the bedside table, she pullet the duvet off, seeing Hunter curled up next to Freddy in nothing but a big t-shirt and then there was Freddy who was only wearing sweat pants. The girl grit her teeth, "who the fuck is she?" she demanded to know, Hunter being a bit surprised, moving away from Freddy, trying to signal that she wasn't doing anything with him. However her voice was gone, a side effect of the infection and trying to speak she only let out small moans and groans. "Speak up, bitch! What the fuck are you doing in bed with my boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 9:31 pm

When she stopped whimpering he could finally rest too. He slept quite heavy and unaware of his surroundings as he had been drinking at the party. He didnt even know that the girl he was seeing from time to time had showed up, until she was speaking to him. He blinked a few times and groaned, his muscles sore from having carried Hunter around the night before. It wasnt a good look for them, and it seemed that the girl quickly noticed and removed the duvet. Freddy hadnt even realized that Hunter had snuggled up to him.
“Uh… she’s…” he muttered, groaning and feeling a little lightheaded. He needed water. “Friend from school.” He mumbled just as it seemed that Hunter tried to speak. The girl began yelling and Freddy frowned and shook his head. “Stop, it’s not like that.” He said, waving her to back up a little as he sat up. Why was she acting so betrayed? He was pretty sure that he had made it clear that they were taking things slow anyway. “We’ve not been fucking. Look at her neck, she’s hurt.” He said, getting up to walk to the kitchen, being rather calm about the situation. Well mostly because his head couldnt bother with a heated argument right now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 9:42 pm

The girl grit her teeth, watching as Freddy got up to leave, "don't meddle in my plans, dog!" the girl's jaw unhinged, black matter of goo spilling from her mouth as Hunter stumbled back. Freddy had gone downstairs, her chest heaving for air she wasn't really in a state where fighting was a good idea. But she had to. Grabbing what she could to throw at the girl that was slowly morphing in to a mess of dark creatures that seemed to tumble over one another to get ahead.
Hunter grit her teeth, hearing the clinking of glasses downstairs, she had no choice. Normally her transformation wasn't pleasant, but being sick meant that she was awfully weak to begin with. Not only that, but she needed to change fast. The shirt she had been sleeping in tearing from her beastly body, getting scorched and landing on the floor with small smoke clouds rising from the burnt fabric. Once her transformation was done, she lunged at the former girl, diving in to the dark mess. Already being infected had its benefits, one of them being that she couldn't get infected a second time. Her jaws were snapping, ripping the dark creatures apart and returning them to ash on the floor. However she couldn't hold her footing for long, slamming in to a wall as some creatures got a hold around her body, making her growl before yelping as they squeezed her tightly. A few cracks being heard before they finally let go. "The boy," the creature muttered to itself, staggering forward, falling over itself to move as if it was a giant sentient pile of shadowy creatures.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:51 am

Freddy really needed that glass of water. He drank it all, which probably would make him feel a little bad in a bit. But his head was pounding. He heard a sound from his bedroom which he wasnt really sure what was, but the doorphone rang almost at the same time. Hopefully they werent fighting. He really didnt like when girls fought, even more if it was some crazy almost-girlfriend being jealous. He went to answer the door, grabbing the phone and placing it at his ear. Checking the clock he scoffed. His old neighbour was right on time. Every day at 10 would she have finished her walk around the block and somehow forgotten her key. He let her in and went to look for the extra key she had given him. It couldnt be far away. He began looking in drawers around the door, though to no luck. “Huh? Weird. It should be around here…” he muttered to himself, continuing the search. “Kitchen.” He told himself, heading there to rummage through drawers.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 9:39 am

Hunter whimpered, yet no sound came out from her throat. Her vision flashed black spots, but she decided to keep going. There was no way that she would let that thing near Freddy! With a few broken ribs and her body weak from infection she took one last jump, managing to land on the creature, chomping down on what seemed to be the head of operations before it finally disappeared. Hunter collapsed on the floor, alone and rather weak, not to mention she couldn't just shift back now that she was in this state. Her body had to recognize that it needed the camouflage and shift back - which would be rather painful and would leave Hunter naked, broken and bruised on the hallway floor. She remained on the floor, shivering and shaking, her ribs having punctured in to one of her lungs, making her sound raspy. She could heal, but she would need help now, and not from any doctor. No, from someone who knew about her race.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 5:18 pm

He managed to find the key yet heard another thump from the bedroom. It had to be bad. He gave the key to his elderly neighbour and sent her off with a smile. But it wasnt before she had told him about her walk and asked at least five times about the study he had already finished the year prior to this conversation. He closed the door with a sigh and then finally decided to go check on what was happening. Only to find the room rather empty, a goo covered pillow in the far off corner but what caught his eyes was the t-shirt with the burns.

The window was slid open and something moved inside, moving over to the hound. “You’re going to have to explain this to the watchers.” It said, grabbing the beast like it weighed almost nothing before walking over to the window again. A careful crawl along a short ledge while keeping the hound close, the figure moved into a neighbouring apartment where a few others sat. Some of them had looks on their faces that most of all seemed to be disappointed. “You were born and bred for this task, and yet you keep trying to somehow reach out to him.” One of them said, shaking their head.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 6:01 pm

She was grabbed, of course she knew who it was by the smell, but she felt angry that they intervened now. She had done so much to stay hidden, well, except yesterday. She was placed down in the other apartment, whimpering without sound as a healer came to her, checking her wounds before focusing on her throat where the infection was. Likewise she was covered up with a blanket, however she wasn't too worried about her own nudity.
The healer had managed to calm down the infection with a small brew that she swallowed, making her able to talk, albeit rather painfully as her lungs were still fucked. "You say that as if I don't know already," she said in spite of her throat hurting like hell, her lungs making a small whistle sound. "I couldn't have taken out the creatures yesterday without him noticing ... besides he'll forget me soon enough, like he did last time and the time before that, and the time before that," sometimes she wondered if she wasn't memorable enough for him, but she also knew it had to do with the protection he was under. "But how about you lot? What happened to don't worry about the creatures, don't worry about the man in the suit?" She grit her teeth as the healer inspected her broken ribs. "I might've been born and bred to protect him, but before this world I would've been able to be around him all the time - Liam says it's normal, why are you saying it's not?" Liam was her mentor. Or well, his real name wasn't Liam, but it was what he went by in this realm.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 7:19 pm

“Would he have forgotten you if he saw you like this, you think?” Someone snapped impatiently. No. It couldnt keep being this way. Had Freddy discovered her, then who would know what would happen! It could trigger a forgotten memory for all they knew and that was not a desired option. “We kept the situation under control. Wonder how you slipped out of the hospital that easily? The guards would’ve been waiting at the elevator on ground floor for you if we hadnt helped. Both stations would’ve been filled with people, but we made sure you could do your job in peace. And yet you took it as another option to socialize with someone who shouldnt remember you.”
She spoke about Liam but one of the seated people smashed a fist into their armrest. “Normal in our world. But our world is dead and in this, the boy shall be protected here, not knowing of his true nature, until our world some day returns to normal.” One of then said. It was just a hope, keeping some of the bloodline from the royal family alive. None of them knew where the other kids were now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 10:47 pm

In her eyes they had done jack shit since she had gotten here. Where were they when she really needed them? Always trying to say they did something, yet she was the one being berated all the time. As the seated one slammed his fist against the armrest she made a small jump, only ending up groaning and the healer scolding her before they continued their business. This world was stupid. Liam had told her all about how wonderful it had been back in the day, how hellhound and master had a special bond. Now it felt like she was being scolded for following her instincts. "And what if that day never comes?" she asked. Frankly she was losing faith in the watchers, feeling like they were clinging on to something that had been lost for so long that would never return. "I'm supposed to know him, understand him, and you refuse to let me - I'm just trying to make all of our jobs easier and here I am being scolded for something that didn't happen! I changed back before I was picked up by you; I saved him in there, I did that, and now you are telling me that I did a bad job?" She shook her head, feeling her neck a little better, but her voice was still worn out.
"Whatever ... I'll return to the shadows like I always do, and he'll forget me, and that's that," she said. She needed rest, needed to heal and be prepared for the next time.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:02 am

“You are supposed to follow orders and serve, not ask questions or think.” One of them said harshly. None of them would hear her doubts. In their minds, the day would come. “What when he’d check your wound and see that it doesnt look like anyone else’s? What were your intentions by being with him?” The questions just rained more than any of her’s being answered. They needed her to remain the shadows, let the boy live his life undisturbed. But maybe that was starting to be more than just a simple task. “You can rest here. A healer will stay around to fix you up. But leave him be. You are more than your beastly urges, that’s why you’ve been granted the perks of walking among us like one of us.” The last one said as the others had already gone. A healer helped her to a nearby bed, getting her some food to boost her healing as well.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 10:46 am

The questions just kept piling up, but she wouldn't reply because they didn't want to answer any of her questions either. It ended up with her in a room with the healer, being fed some food to help her heal, and yet it seemed that the infection wasn't going away just yet. Her ribs had been fixed, her lungs slowly recovering. All she could think about right now was Freddy. Was she really stupid for wanting to be near him? There was just this pull to be with him, be at his side at all times, and while she knew she could always be there for him from the shadows, it just wasn't the same. When she closed her eyes she could still remember his scent and how he had taken care of her. She felt so alone in this world. Liam's stories had filled her with hope at first, but as time went by that hope had turned to loneliness and she was feeling quite hopeless right about now.
Eventually she was given some clothes, told to go home and rest, but she felt like she couldn't leave Freddy now. What if someone near him had been a creature after all? So she sat up in a tree outside his apartment, hiding away from the mortal realm and just looking at the small light up there. He would forget about her before nightfall, and by then he would return to how he always seemed to return; A normal guy with normal memories.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 10:58 am

Freddy pretty much just went on with life. What else could he do? Though it was weird that the girl he had been seeing no longer seemed to be contacting him and Hunter had still mysteriously disappeared. More so because he found the burned shirt but no signs of burning. He sat with the book from school, trying to flip through the pages, though she wasnt there to be seen. The mysterious girl he had been to school with. Eventually he leaned back and sighed a little frustrated, rubbing his face lightly. “Gods.” He muttered. He got up and went to get ready, though the picture he had stopped on showed a certain girl looking in what would’ve been his direction had the picture just been a little longer. He showered and got dressed to go see some friends. Freddy always kept busy. This way, he would at least leave all the pondering behind and stuff with face with some good beer instead.
He shook some water out of the light curls that he had to comb out, just so he didnt show up with a complete mess; no he liked his messes more controlled. And he always ruffled up his hair once it was dry. He picked out an outfit and then he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:07 am

Hunter waited until he exited the apartment complex before following him from the shadows. She knew the watchers had told her to go home and rest, but the healer had done wonders for her already. Instead of heading their words she felt determined to do her duty, keep an eye on him and protect him. Of course she hadn't forgotten about Gaspar, but Freddy was more important, even if she didn't like putting it that way.
Some of Freddy's friends had invited him to a simple house party, the booze was flowing and the music loud. A few guys and girls had already gotten wasted, dancing on tables and making out in the corners. It seemed like no matter how old you were, things like this still happened. Hunter went in to the party, keeping herself unseen which was fairly easy in a dimly lit house. She kept her eyes on Freddy, watching and perhaps yearning to still be close to him. Yet she strayed from her instincts, staying put in the shadows.
"Yooo, Freddy-Fredster!" a guy greeted him, wrapping his arm around his shoulders, pulling him in. His scent reeking of vodka and orange juice. "So glad you could make it! I heard you left Johnny's party early last night," he grinned in a tease.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:18 am

Freddy wasnt much for house parties. He did like going out, but it was mostly if there was a bar. He liked the whole sitting down for a whole night and just talk about all and nothing. He was the kind of guy that was pretty socially active. But house parties felt a little too frat and a little too young for him at this point. He was happy to see his friends though. “Yeah, well, for a party up North, surely it seemed more like a sleepover than a real party. And sadly I didnt bring my PJ’s.” He remarked, making his group of friends laugh before they handed him a beer. They were standing around the table in the kitchen fixing and downing drinks which Freddy didnt mind. He actually felt like he needed to get drunk again and not just think about the weird that had happened in the last 24 hours of his life.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:30 am

"All good man, all good - we were talking about heading out later," he chuckled, joining the friends in the kitchen. Hunter kept her distance, but she felt that hunger in her again. That need to be close to him. It wasn't as in she wanted to be his girlfriend and all up in his face, but more like wanting to just stand there with his friends. Maybe have a beer herself, laugh along with something he said. Anything he said really. She had been deprived all her life, taking care of him like she was now, watching over him and making sure he was safe, and yet she kept doing it because it was in her nature. If she could just have him look at her like he looked at his friends she could die happy, but alas things were not meant to be. It didn't stop her from listening in to their banter.
"Dana's cousin is back in town; I swear someone needs to start dating that bitch before I go mad," one of the guys complained about their girlfriend's cousin. "She needs to just get railed, you know what I'm saying, get all her fucking frustrations out instead of taking them out on me." Toxic masculinity, what a concept!
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:53 am

“Maybe you wouldnt have such a hard time if you were crushing on your girlfriend’s cousin all the time.” Freddy threw a little shade at his friends with a sleek smile. Not that anyone took anyone’s words seriously in the group. It was all just fun and games, even the bad stuff. Freddy could give less of a shit on how his friend was treating his girlfriend or her cousin. He took a sip off his beer and turned back to look out on the people around them. “I tried to call the girl I’m seeing but she’s not answering anymore. It was so weird because I saw her this morning.” He said before he shrugged. “I guess she broke up with me.” He chuckled, downing his beer before pouring a new one and moving ahead to see what was going on around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next