Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:58 am

"Ooh no, Freddy's on the loose again, watch out poor innocent souls!" one of the girls teased, giggling as she downed a shot of tequila, "you're not getting this one though, I'm taking her home." Her arm around her long time girlfriend, both of them a little drunk at the moment. It was fun how affectionate they grew once they had had a little to drink. "You want me to introduce you to someone?" one of his friends asked, not minding being a wingman for the night, "guys, gals, nonbinary pals - I got 'em all," he chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows at him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

Full name : Fred

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 12:03 pm

The tease made him scoff as he waved a hand at her in the likes of fuck right off. No he liked his group of friends, they were all quite interesting people. Except that one guy who had a weird obsession with his girlfriend’s cousin. He was joined by the guy who welcomed him, chuckling at the suggestion. “Do I look like the kind of guy who needs introduction?” He asked with a crooked smile. Freddy felt quite certain that he could get just anyonel he wanted. At least he was persistent and charming enough to make them give it a chance if they liked playing hard to get. “Who do you think then?” He asked, looking around. There were so many people.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 12:11 pm

"She looks hot," the girl said, pointing in to the crowd where a girl was sitting with a drink in hand. She had long brown hair and was dressed almost provocatively, but everyone were adults here. "But also waaaaaaaaaay out of your league," she giggled, grabbing a beer and opening it against the kitchen counter, the bottle popping up and she tossed it in the small pile they had on the kitchen island.
Hunter watched Freddy, and having listened in to the conversation she was weary as to what she was doing here. It felt almost infringing on his privacy, wasn't it? And yet after what had happened with the previous girlfriend she wondered if the master behind the creatures would try and do more like it?
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 12:22 pm

“She does. But so did my last girl and she had 10 sentences that she’d scroll through whenever we hung out. I’m done with hot girls for now.” He shrugged. His eyes moved around and just then he thought he saw someone he recognized. He scanned the area again, narrowing his eyes a little. He put his beer away and excused himself before he went in the direction, at least to make sure that his eyes werent just playing some sort of trick on him. That at least would suck a lot.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 12:27 pm

Wait, could he see her? Hunter felt panic in her body, checking around as nobody else seemed to notice her. She had to do something and quickly, slipping in to a group of people, hoping it would cloak her better. And to her luck a girl approached Freddy, standing between him and the group that Hunter had slipped in to, though none of them seemed to even acknowledge her. "Hi, you're Freddy, right? I-I'm Katy," she introduced herself a little shyly. Hunter watched, hoping he would just give up, forget about her and live the life he was supposed to right now. Even if the realm they had originated from would never be healed, she would still be there, but hoping he might find happiness in this world instead.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 12:57 pm

It had to be her, he was sure. But soon another girl stood in his way and he looked down at her, maybe a little impressed but neutral in his expression. “Yeah. Hi Katy.” He said, sending her a polite smile. “Sorry, I’m-… busy” he said before he slipped right past her and into the crowd. No he had to continue or he wouldnt be able to let that shit go for the whole night. The crowd was pretty thick but luckily he was a tall guy. He stopped in the middle, realizing that he wouldnt be able to find anyone in here. He moved back out and sighed. Grabbing his drink he moved away and sought towards the upstairs in this random house, looking for a quiet place. Maybe a balcony or something.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:01 pm

Hunter could breathe easily for a little while as he seemed to give up the hunt. How had he been able to see her? She pondered that as she kept her profile low, watching him leave for the garden. She moved with him, of course, and the outdoors meant more shadows to hide in. There was a bit of guilt in her as she watched him, biting her tongue as what she really wanted to do was reach out just to touch his hair. Or maybe rub her face against his shoulder like the hellhound she was. But no, she had to stay in the shadows. The watchers were right, weren't they?
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 4:01 pm

He ended up outside, tracking around the rather empty garden with his drink in his hand. He felt quite unable to just enjoy the party and he had a sneaking suspicion that he was about to find out why. There were just too many things that were starting to irk him out at this point. “Did you follow me here?” He asked, unsure if she was even there. Maybe he was just getting paranoid. “How long have you been following me?” He then asked, frowning a little. He took a sip of his drink, feeling the alcohol but not quite drunk yet. But at least getting there.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 5:26 pm

As she watched him he began speaking to her. Or she guessed he wasn't sure who he was speaking to. Frankly, she felt like she just wanted to step forward. Reach for him, take his hand and tell him how she was always there. "Don't speak so loud ... They are watching ..." she said from the shadows in a dampened voice. It didn't really sound like her, mostly because her throat was still healing. She looked around, knowing the watchers had eyes and ears everywhere. Except for one place. She typed something on her phone, sending an anonymous message to him. "Follow your senses," she told him before she disappeared in to the night.
Liam's place was a nice walk from here, but it was also a place where she could go to just be herself. He opened up for her, his face riddled with lines like that of a map, and yet he let her inside, giving her his study. Once and if Freddy arrived he would open the door, looking him up and down. "If you want to remain in the life you have now, then you best be on your way," he warned him, but it was up to Freddy to decide.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 5:46 pm

Who was watching? Freddy frowned and wasnt even sure who was speaking at this point. Not the girl right? But he had seen her! His phone buzzed and he checked it. It was all so damned cryptic! Was it the guy from the pipes? Follow his senses? He sighed. He felt quite lost. But he knew whoever was watching had left. He went back inside and downed a couple of shots before heading to whatever location he was being lead to. He didnt feel in touch with his senses but maybe he could make sense of something finally. He ended up at some old man’s house, looking a little surprised at him. The words were only adding to the overall confusion. “No, I want answers.” He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:12 pm

Liam nodded, stepping aside as he pointed up the stairs. The home was rather strangely decorated, not really any furniture that you could wine and dine at. Not only that, but it was filled to the brim with strange trinkets, some ticking like a clock and others simply sparkling to make themselves known.
Hunter was upstairs, rubbing her hands together, unsure how she was going to approach this. She was actively going against everything the watchers had told her to. But she also knew that Liam had her back in this. Freddy needed to know his legacy, he needed to understand his destiny. Swallowing she stopped her pacing, facing the door as she looked maybe a little shaken but her wounds didn't look as bad as they did this morning.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:34 pm

He was allowed inside and went, noticing how strange the home look at first glance. Definitely a lunatic residing here, he thought as he went the way he was directed. He went up the stairs, feeling a little odd and yet he knew he wouldnt be able to rest until he had at least some answers. When he opened the door and saw Hunter, he frowned. “Why…” he muttered but seemingly stopped himself. “No, this is too weird. Why are you here? Did you text me to come here?” He asked, showing his phone. “How do you have my number? Why were you at the party?”
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:41 pm

He came in and she didn't really know what to say or do. She was just silent, feeling like she was the bad guy in this scenario, but she felt so over hiding. "Fred, please," she said, keeping her distance because she didn't want to scare him. She just needed him to listen. "I promise I'll explain everything, I just-" she said, groaning as she was suddenly feeling a different kind of pain. It was her muzzle. Staggering backwards, she was shaking gritting her teeth as she tried calming herself down. They had put the muzzle on her before she could speak; A curse that couldn't truly be lifted as it kept her from speaking to Freddy about what she was to him. "I'll always be there ... Don't you remember?" she knew it was a long shot to a time where he probably couldn't even remember her. "When you couldn't get down from that tree." she tried but perhaps he would just deny her.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:01 am

Fred please? Fred please?! Was he just supposed to calm down and not think all kind of weird things to connect the dots? Was she with the guy from the pipes? Who was that guy! She seemed to have some sort of reaction but he didnt know what to think. She spoke of a memory and he just frowned, clearly thinking about it. His expression was quite serious for a bit, but then he just seemed to soften up and smile, chuckle and shake his head. “Oh I see. This is just some shitty prank. Okay, I get it.” He said, but he actually didnt. Maybe he was just in denial. “Who put you up to it?”
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:07 am

He was actually trying to remember her? A glimmer of hope in the darkness. Only for him to flip it and accuse her of playing a prank on him. Hurt couldn't describe what she felt right now. She looked down, feeling her eyes water as he tried asking who she had been helping but she shook her head. Maybe this was a sign. Maybe she shouldn't mess with things like this. "Just go home, Fred," she muttered, closing her eyes as she couldn't bear to think she had come this far only to give up. "You'll forget me again soon enough ... That way you don't have to worry about me, and it's okay ... I'll always be there, alright, no matter what, I'm going to be there," she whispered, rubbing her hands against her tear filled cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:15 am

If it was a prank then he would be able to process it. Shrug it off. But she seemed hurt by the notion, her mutter making him frown. Was she actually serious? It was very hard to believe that there was any meaning behind any of this! She said he would forget her but he didnt even know what that meant. “What are you?” He asked. Simple question. Simple answer. “Say it or I’ll go.” He had to give her some sort of ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:20 am

He demanded answers still, and she feared that he would simply mock her. Looking up, directly in to his eyes, she felt so many emotions that she had never been allowed to feel before now. "I'm yours," she said, trying to say what she wanted to, but the muzzle made it almost impossible for her to say anything. If he turned to leave she would reach out, take his hand but she stopped and just held it. She didn't even have a plan, did she? In her head she had wanted this big reveal, really selling herself and what she was, but now standing here she felt more like a coward. "I'm your dog," that was perhaps the closest she would get to say what she really was to him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:25 am

He felt a bit at a loss here. It seemed like a rather simple question, yet her answer was so cryptic. Was everything just supposed to be that way? Cryptic. She seemed to elaborate and he just stood for a bit before he shook his head. “That makes no sense.” He said. He wasnt buying it. “You’re my dog. What does that even mean?” He said. Couldnt she hear how insane that sounded now that he was repeating it to her? “Why have you been following me?”
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:34 am

She knew how it sounded, she knew how absolutely crazy she came across, but he had asked for answers and he was getting them. Even if they didn't make complete sense to him, she hoped he was still listening. His question made her hum, "I'm keeping you safe," she said, "do you really think last night was the first time I fought those creatures?" had she seemed like a newbie to him? She pulled at his hand, wanting him to follow her, down the hall and in to a bit of a bigger bedroom. There were scratches and claw marks on these walls and not the size of a normal Labrador, that was for sure.
Letting go of his hand she took a few steps back, her eyes looking at him, begging him to not go now. "Trust me," she pleaded before she started to remove her clothing. Once she stood naked she gave him a small look, one where she smiled softly. That was when her features started to change, her transformation slower than usual, but she was still healing. However not before long instead of Hunter stood now this hellish beast, smoke coming from it as heat spread in the room. "I won't hurt you," the hound's raspy voice sounded, moving over and laying down in front of Freddy, letting him inspect him if he so wished.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:44 am

The creatures? He had only seen them for the first time last night! But then again, that did make sense that he wouldnt have seen them before if she was telling the truth. Yet how could he be sure? She could be saying a bunch of things! She held his hand and pulled at him and he followed. He noticed the scratches and marks but didnt say anything. She moved away and her plea made him frown. She undressed and he looked away, wondering if she was just up to trick him. If this was like some weird kink of hers. She disappeared and a hound appeared instead it seemed. Or was it a hound? It looked scary. He felt an urge to move but he didnt. It said that it wouldnt hurt him and while he wasnt sure he could trust that raspy voice, his senses were telling him that no danger was there. He carefully moved over, just looking at… the hound. He touched it’s back, feeling the texture. The warmth was a bit much. “I’m so confused…” he muttered. He didnt understand. But maybe he never would.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:53 am

He didn't shy away. In fact he came closer, stroking her back and making her feel so happy to have him near her when she was in this form. He was confused and she knew that, but she couldn't tell him everything right now. It was too risky, especially with the watchers who had already scolded her. "I'm sorry," she said, looking at him with big glowing eyes that could indeed look rather intimidating. "I want to tell you everything," she had to grit her teeth, showing off the impressive teeth she had in this form. Her muzzle was acting up again, making her unable to tell him much. "They don't want you to know ... They think you are better off forgetting me," she said though she sounded like she was in pain. "But even when you forget, I remember," she said, her head moving against his hand, her snout pressing in to his palm. "But it's the first time you see me as me."
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 1:05 am

She apologized and he shook his head. Actually it felt quite calming to stroke her back. In a way he couldnt describe. He watched her grit her teeth and looked at the pristine chompers she had. They? Who where they? He sighed, looking at his hand. “I barely understand what’s going on.” He had to admit, stroking her back rather nicely until she nuzzled her snout into his hand. “This is the real you?” He asked. He couldnt remember a scary looking beast when he thought back. His phone buzzed and he checked it. It was his friends checking up on him since he had just gone without saying a thing.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 1:10 am

He had a life that wasn't with her, she had accepted that so many times and yet here she was going against the watchers. He checked his phone and she breathed out, a bit of smoke surrounding them as she looked at him. "No-one can know what I am," she told him rather seriously, "even you aren't technically allowed to know ... I just ... I'm so sick of lying to you, to myself." She could only imagine the world of trouble she would be in once this was discovered. But what could they truly do that they hadn't done already. Traditionally it was only the master who was allowed to punish their hound, but the watchers had even overstepped there.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 2:27 am

And who would he tell? That would actually believe him? He was known to say a bunch of shit that wasnt true. He hadnt become the trickster king of school just to let it all go in his adult life. He sighed and removed his hand from her. “We should talk about this when I’m not one drink from having the wobbly legs.” He said with a sigh. He was rather tipsy after downing a few shots for courage. And his phone buzzed again. No he had to go. He got up. “I dont think I’ll forget.” He said, but wasnt so sure. Though what would make him forget? He picked up the phone and talked to his friend while he sought for a way out. He had to let them know that he was alright. He passed the man that had let him in, thanking him in a mutter before he promptly moved outside. Just then someone walked past him and grabbed the door before it could close. “Why did you bring him here?” She asked, pulling off her hood, closing the door. “They know.” She sighed, lifting a hand to rub her face. “And they’ll make him forget again. Just like they did when he saw you the very first time.” She said. It would be too late, Freddy was already outside and exposed to them. For all she knew, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 9:39 am

Frowning as he seemed more preoccupied with his phone she wanted to scream at him. Look at me! I'm your hellhound! I'm your guardian, I'm yours to command! But he seemed too drunk to even look at her. She was hurt. Her whole life she had wanted to do this and he was ruining it. As he left, she just sat down, her hind legs tired, but it was better than standing. Looking at the door as he left she wasn't even sure what to say, but the person entering did. The hellhound whimpered, laying down, burying her snout in one of her paws. "Let him go ... It's best if he forgets," she said, what looked like molten lava spilling from the beast's eyes, but it was genuine tears. "I just thought ... I just ... He saw me and ... And nothing changed?" She muttered, her raspy voice making it sound more like growls than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next