Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:09 pm

Josette was sitting in the living room with Kareema. The elder vampyre had been gone for a few weeks, and she hated being without her. Now that she was finally here, she found herself snuggled up to her as they were watching something on the television. That was when she heard the doors slamming, frowning as she sat up, worried what was going on. She got up, moving out into the hallway where she saw Eden ravage the hall. Never having experienced him like this she was stunned, scared to move in fear that he might hurt her too.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:18 pm

He had been with Romeo for long enough to not even really know what to do without him. When he got home it was like a switch flicked and he just needed to tear something apart. While he was quite calm and collected in public, it was different behind closed doors. He just threw things, destroying anything he could get his hands on. All of it could be replaced regardless. A servant came to Josette’s side, gently grabbing her arm. “It’s best just to leave him.” He assured her. How many times had this servant not seen a Parish sibling act out in anger whenever they were hurt? Far too many times. “It feels like heartbreak.” He muttered. Kareema however didnt listen to the servant and approached Eden. The vampyre stopped, looking at her before he just had this cold look in his eyes. “You hurt him. You left scars on his cheek.” He said like he was just ready to fling around blame. “Stay the hell away from me.” He said, not wanting comfort from someone who could do something so vile to the man he loved. He went up to the roof and it was just quiet from then on out. He sat down in a chair, lighting a cigarette, leaning back, though he wasnt as collected and refined as he otherwise would have been.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:27 pm

Josette looked confused as the servant tried pulling her away, but she remained. He was her father and he was hurting. She wondered what had happened, but she was too afraid to talk right away. Watching the confrontation between Kareema and Eden felt strange, but eventually her father retreated. Wanting to go after him right then and there yet staying behind to comfort her mother figure.
A few hours passed before she dared go up on the roof. She walked over to Eden, sitting down by his feet and looking out at the view from there. She didn't say anything, just sitting by his side, not wanting him to be alone even if that was what he thought he needed. "I won't pretend to know what happened," she broke the silence, wondering if she was speaking on deaf ears. "Frankly, it is none of my business," an addition she felt necessary to mention, but she continued, "however just know that I would do anything for you .. Even if it's leaving you alone." Josette was a sweet girl, perhaps the only good thing that had come from Laure, but she didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:44 pm

He didnt care even if he was sitting in direct sun. When Josette came up, it was setting regardless. She joined him but he didnt really look at her. He had rubbed his thumb bloody on fidgeting and had run out of cigarettes quite fast. She spoke and he bit the inside of his cheek as he glanced at her. She was so sweet and kind that it was hard to believe that she was his actual daughter. He remained quiet for a bit before he eventually spoke. “Romeo believes that I cheated on him. And nothing matters anymore, because I lost him.” He said, taking out the rings that he placed on the outdoor table. He looked at them before he got up. “I cant imagine a life without him. So I dont really care what happens now.” He said, walking over to fetch a new pack of cigarettes from a cabinet. A servant came knocking. “Mr Parish. The police is here. With a warrant.” She said. Eden scoffed and hummed. “Tell them I’ll be right down after my cigarette.” He said, sending the servant off before pulling a cigarette from the pack to light.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:57 pm

Listening as Eden spoke she wasn't sure if it would be appropriate for her to cry. She cared for Romeo too, though not in a romantic manner. Instead she had come to view him as family. A part of the family that her father had promised her when he had agreed to adopt her. Looking at the rings she was in disbelief. A servant came running, saying the police was there and it made her worry that something really bad had happened. She got up, taking the rings from the table and walking to him. Josette had never been a girl for confrontation, but she was clearly trying her best right now. "You can't ever truly lose someone .. Not really," she said, reaching out to place a hand over where his heart would've been beating. Looking at him her eyes were serious, "I haven't seen much love in this world, frankly I'm starting to doubt I'll ever experience it myself," she said, sending him a soft smile. She didn't mind being alone in love if she was surrounded by family. "But what you and Romeo have can't just be broken over a misunderstanding," that was something she believed whole heartedly, "he's hurting because he's insecure." Josette wasn't blind. She moved between the rooms in this house almost unnoticed, and she had seen things that she probably shouldn't have. "He's been starving himself while you were away .. punishing himself because he was afraid if he didn't you wouldn't come back."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 7:08 pm

He looked at his daughter as she came closer, drawing in a deep drag from his cigarette. She was maybe right, but Eden wasnt the most sensible right now. He did believe that Romeo would want nothing to do with him. She spoke of love and he frowned a little, but he was really listening now. If it couldnt be broken, then why wasnt Romeo here now? What was he supposed to believe? Why had the lycan given him the rings? He exhaled the smoke and nodded. He could imagine the jealousy and insecurity that the lycan felt. At least he had seen the jealousy not long ago. Josette’s remark about Romeo’s behaviour made Eden shake his head. “You didnt see how he looked at me. He wants nothing to do with me. Why else do I have the rings now?” He asked, gesturing to her hand holding them. He shook his head. “The police is here either way. I cant see why this isnt just playing out as it should.” He sighed, moving over to snuff out his cigarette. He went over to his daughter to wrap his arms around her and hug her close. “I’m sorry.” He muttered into her hair but he wasnt actually sorry. Only sorry that something as good as her could come from people so rotten like Eden and his sister.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 7:51 pm

"No but I've seen how he looks at you other times here at home, when we're out and about .. you can't just remove that in a single night," she argued. However he wrapped his arms around her, apologizing which she felt was odd. "I don't need an apology .. I need my family to not break up now that I've finally gotten it," she said, looking up at him with hurt eyes. Was she selfish for wishing that? Or was she more akin to naivety?

Downstairs a pair of officers stood ready for when Eden came down. The servants confused and worried, however the blue blinking lights from the cars out front had drawn attention to itself. If he cooperated, they would simply place him in vampyre proof handcuffs, reading aloud his rights while being arrested. Josette came running down the stairs, the sight of her father in handcuffs making her cry in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 8:01 pm

Unless he really broke the lycan’s heart. Which for all he knew, he had. She pushed the apology away and her words made him look at her, blinking a few times with an expression devoid of emotions. “I dont know what will happen.” He said, moving some hair off her face. He had to go hear what the officers wanted. A warrant could be many things. It could be Romeo’s family acting up. Or it could be something else. Maybe Eve and her brother. He thought either were good candidates. So when the officers arrested him, you couldnt say that the vampyre was surprised. He seemed rather indifferent until Josette came running, crying at the sight of him. That made it stung a bit more, but there wasnt much he could do from his position. He was dragged out and placed in the backseat of the police car. He was a little intrigued by the fact that they dared cuff him when he was as high standing as he was but he wouldnt complain. He wasnt the overhead of the family anymore. He couldnt just make the problem disappear.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 8:32 pm

Frankly, being the leader of the House of Parish was not an easy feat, but there was really nothing she could do right now. She would have to contact the lawyers, run up meetings, make sure they had everything in place. But perhaps, if they were lucky, they would set bail for Eden and they could get him out without much worry. Whatever he was accused of, Josette refused to believe in.

Eden was taken into custody, placed in a cell by himself where he was given the rights to a phone call as well as the choice of what sort of blood he wanted to consume while he was here. Of course it wasn't top shelf brands, but it would be better than starving for sure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 8:40 pm

He wasnt really surprised to be told that Eve had decided to accuse him of assaulting her. But it was a little surprising that she had managed to get convincing evidence. And with her skin under his fingernails after having scraped her, it didnt seem like the evidence was on his side. He however denied it without a doubt, even finding it a little disgusting. But they of course didnt know what his actual relation to Miss Summers was. When he was put in the cell, he just sat and stared at the ceiling. He stared at the vials they had offered him but frankly he wasnt having much of an apetite. They did warn him that if he didnt cooperate they would make him have the blood one way or another. And a guard did eventually hold him while a nurse that was called put in a needle in his arm. He drew in a short breath when he was finally left alone.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 8:50 pm

The next day the judge posted jail for Eden, and Josette was sure to pay it to have him released and returned to the mansion. She was stressed out. Being the head of this family was a nightmare, and she felt like she was worrying more than was good.
As the weeks passed there was still no sign of Romeo, and her and the lawyers were slowly building a defense for Eden. However she was hoping this mysterious Miss Summers would reach out and claim her price so they could settle out of court.

Romeo's birthday. It had been a day that many of the staff had looked forward to, and when the day came Josette was sitting in the dining room. She had baked him a cake, it was ugly and misshapen. And she was sure it tasted awful. But she had wanted to surprise the lycan if he had decided to come back today of all days. However the lycan wasn't showing up, and it clearly broke her heart. "Happy birthday," she muttered, blowing out the candle and throwing the cake in the trash, returning to her study to continue the case with Eden. In the meantime her father seemed more and more distant the more days passed.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:16 pm

It seemed that it didnt really matter whether Eden was at home or in jail. At home he just had access to better vials and a more comfortable place to sit. He didnt work, he didnt do much else than sit in his office to do nothing at all or sit in the chair on the roof to also just do nothing at all. Work hadnt been affected by the accusations at all, but with the line of work he was in, how many wasnt alleged or even convicted for something horrible. He just fit more in now than before and he hated it.
When Romeo’s birthday came around, he was too irritable to just sit around. And his obsessive side was growing. Where was the lycan? Why wasnt he here? Didnt he know that he belonged here? Even with a heart torn to pieces, one could quickly get accustomed to the hurt. If anything it would just make him act more irrational. “I’m going out for a walk.” He told Josette as to not keep her worried about him being gone. “Just a walk.” He assured her.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:21 pm

Josette looked up as he said he was going for a walk, frowning as she was worried. "I can come with you if you want me to?" she asked, ready to get up, even if she had a feeling he wanted to be alone. However he was always alone and it made her worry that much more. If he refused to have her come with him, she would just hum, "at least be back before evening hits, alright?" she was worried he was going to be self-destructive in all of this. Sure they hadn't heard anything from Romeo, but that could mean a number of things, and she didn't think it was wise bringing it up. At least not right now.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:30 pm

“No, I really need to walk on my own.” He sighed. It was Romeo’s birthday. How could he just be sitting around? He would probably be back before evening. His sense of time wasnt really the best of late. He went down the street and took a short walk around the area. But then he felt an urge inside. He decided to just follow it. For once just feel something that wasnt something he ignored. He ended up by the Trevino mansion. Somehow he had his worries. But it was probably best to leave them. “Mr. Parish.” An old voice greeted him and he turned his head to look at the good old grandpa Trevino. Whatever his name was, Eden didnt know. “Come, have tea.” The old man said, grabbing Eden’s shoulder like he wasnt really inviting him to have a choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:36 pm

Chiara, Romeo's mother, was sitting in the garden behind the mansion, sipping her tea as she looked out at the flowers. Since Lucius' incident she had stayed in Churchill, helping Alexis, even if the woman was intolerable it was who her brother had chosen to marry. She looked up at the sight of her father, widening her eyes as she saw who he was bringing with him. She got up, fury in her eyes as a slight growl came from the back of her throat, "what is he doing here?" she asked, clearly unable to understand why the vampyre would be here of all places.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:42 pm

“Wander around neighbourhood. I invite.” Grandpa Trevino spoke in his broken english, dismissing his daughter’s anger as he gestured for the vampyre to sit. Eden did that but he just sort of had this weird look in his eyes. Like nothing mattered to him. He wasnt even scared of being here. Not that they would ever catch him trembling in fear. But he could feel fear. Now there was nothing. “Man who almost married my grandson. Very weird, seeing you here of all places. But then I hear. Marriage no more.” He said, sounding rather friendly to those who didnt know him. But Eden could tell that his words were toxic. He was happy, this old Trevino fucker. “Chiara maybe get her son back?” He asked, but a look from Eden let him know that he didnt even know where the lycan even was. Grandpa Trevino chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:52 pm

Chiara sat down at the silent order of her father. The old man was still in charge and it was so clear. If eyes could kill then Eden would've been dead many times over by now as she sipped her tea. It was quite brave of the vampyre to show up. Or perhaps he had finally realized what a creep he had been by taking her little boy. Her perfect Romeo whom the vampyre had ruined with his greedy hands. "Where is Romeo?" she asked. She wasn't asking because she hated him, she wasn't asking because she was convinced Eden kept her boy hidden. She asked because right now she was a mother. A mother who would do anything to see her kid again, even if that kid was a disgrace to his whole family.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:01 pm

It was a good question that Chiara asked. “I dont know.” He admitted, much to the dismay of the grandfather. He got up and hummed, looking the vampyre up and down. “We know. Lucius sleeping forever because of Parishes.” He said, though it was maybe a little late to act on revenge now. Eden hummed. “It was maybe a bad idea to invite Romeo over to have him assaulted.” He said, scoffing as it was almost absurd to think about. How he had held Romeo afterwards, made sure that he felt protected and safe. He did wonder how Romeo felt now? The old lycan struck the vampyre but it wasnt like he could really hurt him like that. Eden spat out a bit of blood and looked at the old Trevino with a frown. “Respect.” Grandpa reminded him. Hell, Eden didnt really care what happened to him being here. Which was maybe dangerous. He grabbed the cup of tea that had been made for him. Though he could see that there was some blood in it. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:09 pm

Chiara grit her teeth as her father confronted Eden. The worst part was perhaps that Eden didn't even deny it. Her brother was a fool, yes, but he was family and he had done a lot of great for this family. She took another sip of her tea before placing her cup down, looking out at the garden. "I hear also .. you Parish change girlfriend of nephew, yes?" she frowned, looking back at Eden with a harsh look, "you not ashamed?" She knew Alexis had been struggling a lot with Kurtis. Most of all because his girlfriend had been involved with the Parish family as well. Didn't they have enough claws in this family that they could spare them a little from time to time? She shook her head, "you ruined my perfect son."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:18 pm

Chiara spoke to him now too and he looked at her with an unsure look. Yeah, he had been a part of that too, but frankly had it maybe just been best to have let the girl die from her wounds. “Zaira is being managed at a very professional facility. I’d say that she is in good hands.” He said, even if it hadnt gone well with Kurtis. From what he knew of the hothead was the story probably filled with holes. Was he ashamed? No. Not for what happened to the human girl.
But then she said something he was sure he could agree with. “I guess I did.” He said, looking down at the cup before he took a sip from it. If they had poisoned it then he didnt care. He wouldnt say he had been living for a while either way. “Or maybe I just allowed him to live his life in a space that wasnt judging his every move or demanding perfection.” He said, noticing how the grandpa was tensing his hand again. “Sorry.” Eden spoke through gritted teeth. “But am I wrong?” He then asked, looking at Chiara.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:24 pm

Romeo's family was tough, built on values stretching so far back that they were perhaps ancient at this point. Chiara grit her teeth at what Eden said, shaking her head no at his question. "I never demand perfection," she said quite seriously, placing a hand over her heart as talking about her son was showing cracks in her hardened exterior. She had always been a strong mother, a fierce protector, but she had failed in protecting him more than once. "But world is cruel .. men are cruel," she said, not caring if her father found that she was speaking out of term. Frankly she just wanted to see her son. "And he too young to know consequences."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:33 pm

Someone had been demanding perfection in that damned family for it to be ingrained in Romeo like a procedure he had to follow through no matter what he did. Eden couldnt say that he didnt believe that Chiara was a good mother. But he still remember how she had struck Romeo. Frankly he wasnt too empathetic. He drank the rest of the tea before he eyed the grandpa. Then he looked at Chiara. “Consequences? From being with me?” He asked because he couldnt follow. He shook his head. “You chose to push him away when you decided to let Lucius belittle and cut him off from the rest of the family.” He remarked, maybe snarky in tone but he wouldnt sit here and hear her say that she did all this to protect her son. The grandpa got up and so did Eden, facing him with a frown. “Go on then. Strike me again.” He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:39 pm

Chiara wasn't claiming she was perfect. She had done things that she wouldn't have done if it hadn't been for her worry over her son. Besides that, she was caught between what she wanted to do as a mother and what her family demanded of her. Not that he would understand that. "Consequences of choosing to be gay," it was clear she was narrowminded, but she had also never been raised in an environment that would allow her to understand the complexity of sexuality.
Watching as Eden and her father got up she sighed, but just then Eden's phone buzzed. "Let him go, babbo, he no use to us anymore." If Eden didn't know where Romeo was, they wouldn't have to be around that filthy vampyre more than they had to. If Eden checked his phone it would be an unknown number.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:44 pm

Choosing to be gay? Eden wanted to gag, but he kept calm, at least until the grandpa seemed to have had enough of him. Eden was ignoring his phone in the staredown but then the grandpa nodded for him to go. He didnt really want to stay there either way. He went and checked his phone, picking it up once he was heading out through the front door. He wasnt really expecting a call, especially not from an unknown number. But maybe he was getting his hopes up for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:51 pm

Romeo was in bad shape. His body was worn and torn from staying in his lycan form for so long, but it had been the only way to escape the hurt in his chest. He had rented a motel room, bought a burner phone that he had spent all day considering using. He could call whoever he wanted. Maybe call his mother up, tell her that he was still alive. However the one he called what the number he knew by heart. The line was picked up, and he was silent. Tears running down his cheeks as just hearing his breathing was making his heart ache. And then he just started sobbing, laying down on the floor as his whole body was hurting and making him writhe in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next