Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
Avila

Avila

Full name : Avila Jezebel Parish

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw Empty
PostSubject: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 5:30 pm

For @Judah [and later on @Eden and @Romeo]

cw: incest, sexual assault, more incest

Avila had to admit that getting on a plane to Churchill had felt a little wild. Though nothing compared to the plan they had worked out now. She had been given the role of Eden Parish' secretary, a job she knew she could do with her eyes closed, but she felt her nerves sneak up on her as she was looking at herself in the mirror. Her hair put up in a rather formal and modest hairstyle, a few strands framing her face. She was wearing a light colored top with a pencil skirt and matching blazer, along with high heels. Frankly she looked like she might've just stepped off the runway, but she felt flustered still.
"Do I look alright?" she asked, huffing as she knew this must've been the thousand time she asked that question, turning around to look at Judah. He was her rock, her biggest supporter, and she felt anxious knowing that she had to be on her own for this. Of course they had made sure that he had gotten a job there as well, though it wouldn't be working directly under their biological father. A father that didn't even know they existed. "Is the makeup too much? Should I not wear any?" Turning around once more, looking at herself in the mirror. The contacts made her feel like she wasn't really herself. Staring back was a stranger whom she knew the features of, but the key part of her face - her eyes - were unrecognizable. "I look weird."

Last edited by Avila on Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

Full name : Judah Michael Parish

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 6:09 pm

It was a little daring, to show up in the city that they had otherwise promise to stay away from. Or rather just the one person that seemed to be here. But how could they stay away? Receiving some formal and otherwise cold message that their mother had passed with no further information. She was a vampyre after all, vampyres didnt just die. It had left more confusion than it ever had resolve.
He sat with his phone, scrolling through information about the company they would soon be working for, posing under different names. Her question made him look up, biting the inside of his cheek before he hummed. "You might attract a lot of looks, but it's fine. It's not like they can do anything in a work space." he remarked, though there didnt seem to be any kind of dress code except looking rich. Avila certainly looked the part, even as a secretary. "Eve you look great." he sighed before he got up, shaking his head as she seemed to think that she looked weird. "You're just worried because it's Eden Parish. And I get that, trust me, I do. I would be anxious too if I were you. But you'll do well today and you look good." he reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 6:42 pm

Avila sighed, looking at Judah in the reflection of the mirror. He was always good at grounding her when she started to feel anxious, and the reminders were welcome as she nodded. Turning around she placed a hand against his chest where his heart would've been beating. "And we'll go out for dinner tonight, right?" She asked, toying softly with the shirt he was wearing. Avila wasn't a party animal, but she did enjoy dining out, especially with a live donor. "I heard they have a great variety of races over here for us to try," she said with a slight smirk, looking up at him with her brown eyes that looked even more like a doe now.
Sighing she turned around, giving herself one last look, straightening out her skirt that sat snugly around her slim curves. Nodding to herself, she turned back to him, placing a sweet kiss on his cheek. "I'll be going now," her voice a little sad, but it was mostly the nerves. Shaking them off of her she did her breathing exercises before heading for the door. A taxi was ready for her downstairs as she stepped out of the hotel they were staying at. They hadn't really had time to find an apartment at such a short notice, but they didn't have to worry about money, that was for sure. Besides that this new job actually payed very well, so she didn't complain.
Arriving at thw office she stepped out, her small handbag elegantly over her shoulder as she stepped in to the building. She was greeted by the boss, a man who certainly had picked Avila for her talents - but perhaps mostly for the fact that she was very attractive. "This way," the man hummed, after she had gotten her working badge with her name and photo on it. The boss entered Eden's office, making way for Avila, who now stood face to face with her biological father. "Miss Summers, I'd like to formally introduce your to Mr. Parish whom you'll be working rather closely with," the boss said, giving Eden a wink before leaving them to get acquainted.
Avila stood for a bit, clearly a bit nervous as it was her first day. But more so, the fact that she was standing opposite her biological father for the first time didn't help either. "I'm Eve Summers .. It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Parish, I look forward to working with you." Polite and refined was what best could describe her. She was a beauty in her own right, though today she felt less like herself because of the contacts.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 7:15 pm

“I double checked, the reservation is at seven.” He assured her with a smile, looking up at her. It was kind of odd to not see her with her natural eyes but it was also very necessary. Their eyes were their most recognized asset. Well, their mother had always said that they both seemed to resemble their father. But hopefully not everyone could see that? “Yeah, this city is seemingly as diverse as it gets.” He scoffed. It was a little odd. He had thought that their home town was big, which made this one massive. And it was so busy too. “Eve.” He got up as she had given him a goodbye kiss. “You’ll do well. Dont doubt yourself. But also be careful. You can always text me.” He said, quite soft in tone, looking at her worried. He woulf hate if she ended up in some kind of trouble and he wouldnt be there to help. But he let her go and sat back down with a sigh. He had to get ready too. But today’s progress was all on her.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 7:16 pm

When Eden had received notice that he had gotten a new secretary, he wasnt actually quite sure how to feel. He was maybe a little attached to the previous one. She had always been so loyal and trustworthy. It was almost weird to not get to see her again at work. And yet he continued his days as normal. The things with Romeo starting here under his wing was still being set in motion but would be ready soon enough.
A knock on the door didnt really make him look up as he was overlooking some papers. He couldnt really remember having done these and yet they seemed to be in order. Which was a little peculiar. A seemingly young woman stepped in and Eden looked up, humming softly as he could almost guess why she was here. The boss left them with a wink that Eden wasnt so sure of what to think of. But he put down his papers and looked at this Miss. Summers. She seemed familiar but not in a sense he could pinpoint right in the moment. He got up and went to face her a little more up close, yet keeping it formal. “Eden Parish.” He said, holding out his hand for her to take. “New secretary right?” He asked, as she seemed a little.. tense? Was she nervous? “He didnt give you a hard time did he?”
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 7:26 pm

Avila looked to Eden as he got closer. He looked strikingly like Judah, those familiar blue green eyes staring back at her. Greeting his hand felt a little odd. Perhaps because when she had fantasized about this moment he would've recognized her in an instant, pull her in for a hug and tell her how he had waited so long for this. Her question made her snap out of her daydreaming, looking at him as she nodded, sending him a polite smile. The follow up was a bit surprising, looking back at the door where the boss had just exited, "no, he was quite alright," she assured him, turning back to look at Eden. A small smile crept up on her face, "I'm awfully sorry for my behavior .. I've just been really nervous about starting here," she chuckled, moving one of her strands of hair behind her ear, showing more of her almost chiseled face.
"I get the feeling that you are one to skip formal introductions and just get on with work?" she said, though it was clear she didn't take any offense, "I've been given your former secretaries schedule, so there really should be no trouble in me keeping up with your daily activities." She chuckled softly, a rather sweet and infatous one that always seemed to spread, though she wasn't sure how he was going to react to it. "I'll go grab a tablet, and I'll be right with you, sir," she said politely, heading out to the desk out front which had everything she needed on it. She felt eager to be close to Eden, wanting to know more about him even if he wouldn't know who she was.
Returning she had it ready, already well known with the program used at this firm - it seemed like most firms used the same one. "Whenever you're ready, sir," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 7:49 pm

Eden knew how his line of work could treat females, especially young ones. Not that he was someone who really cared about how strangers were treated but knowing this woman would be his new secretary, he did want to build sone kind of bond. At least to keep the cooperation going smoothly. She apologized and he was a little surprised by that. But none the less he appreciated the honesty. Though he wasnt sure what there was to be nervous about. She made her assumption and he didnt quite answer it, as it was quite interesting to him when people tried to read him. It could end up offending some if they were read wrong, but Eden would most probably not show annoyance or anything at the sort.
The mention of the former secretary’s schedule made him hum and nod, her chuckle being quite refreshing as she seemed to be a nervous yet fresh breath of air around here. Though not as fresh as it would be to have Romeo around soon. He tried not to get caught up in those thoughts. She went to go fetch the tablet and he went to sit back in his chair. He had a thoughtful expression and as she returned, he gestured for her to sit at her ready remark. “I actually do want to know more about you. Seeing that we’ll be working close together, it’s only a benefit that we know each other better. So please, tell me more about yourself.” He urged her, flashing a short polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 8:01 pm

As she returned she was ready to just get into work, but it seemed that Eden had other ideas. She perhaps looked a bit surprised, which she muttered a soft apology to, moving over to sit down, adjusting her skirt lightly. He wanted to know about her? If she hadn't been keeping a straight face, she might've jumped out the chair in excitement alone. However she remained in her seat, nodding, "I didn't mean to offend; But most of my bosses have not wished to know anything about me before," she confessed. It was a typical part of the line of work they were in. People were fast paced and if you couldn't keep up you weren't worth much - although she had a sneaking suspicion that her jobs mainly came to her because of her looks. She didn't mind being underestimated, because that meant she didn't have to do much to prove herself.
"Well, hmm, let me see," she smiled, looking up as she thought about where to begin that wouldn't be blurting out the fact that he was her father. "I grew up in Korinthia, in a town by the sea .. My parents were quite strict, but I think it gave me the work ethic that I have today," her charming and warm smile wasn't something to be mistaken about. She clearly had a lot of fond memories from childhood, though most of them she attributed to her brother. "I have a degree in fashion and design, but I somehow ended up in the world of business instead," shrugging as she clearly didn't mind it too much. Besides she believed it gave her a more creative outlook on life. "Right now I'm looking for an apartment in town, which I'm very excited for - It's my first time in Churchill, so I'm looking forward to experiencing all the sights on my days off."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 8:14 pm

“I guess you’ll find out now that I’m not very.. typical.” He shrugged, which he didnt mean as some remark to call himself better than or special compared to others. No, his quirks werent particulary good. But they were there. There was no reason to ignore them. He gestured for her to go ahead. He was ready to listen.
He could somehow appreciate that she took the task and delievered. A small biography could say a lot about a person. Like her upbringing in Korinthia said that she wasnt brought up in the busy city life. Which meant that unless she had moved here at some point, this would be something new to her. He hummed, clearly listening and taking in her words. Fashion and design was a peculiar choice to be educated in when she had joined the business world. But at least she was educated. Then she said something that really surprised him. “You have not been in Churchill before?” He asked; that was maybe what he had thought but now it was even more interesting that she had landed the job.
“Is that why you’ve been nervous? Already working before you even have a place to live?” He asked, frowning lighly. It must be hard to be some place new and not even have some kind of root yet. “If you want, I could show you the city?” He suggested. He didnt mind if she wasnt working on the get go.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 8:31 pm

Not very typical? She noted that in her head for later, smiling and nodding politely before getting on with her story. It was clear he was surprised, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in her head. Perhaps he was a bit impressed? Though she couldn't be sure as he was pretty hard to read. Except for the eyes - yeah, she noticed the smaller things. His question made her shake her head no, "sadly not, but I've heard much about it, and I've never been one to let down a new adventure," she confessed, keeping her smile polite, though there was a clear charm to it. Not a flirty one, but rather one that could make any man want to be there for her. As if she was delicate and sweeter than honey - if only they knew.
"Well that, and the fact that starting a new job, not knowing much about your boss can be a bit intimidating," she shrugged, tilting her head a little to the side as she looked at him. He was very handsome, and she wasn't afraid to admit that. Her and Judah had agreed that she should do everything she could within her power to get information from him, and she wasn't planning on holding back. "Frankly when they told me about you I perhaps imagined an older man with grey hair, so seeing you is definitely a breath of fresh air," she giggled softly, covering her mouth politely with her hand. It was just a polite thing for vampyres to do where she came from.
His suggestion made her look rather surprised, looking down obviously rather humbled by the suggestion. "I do not wish to be a bother, sir - besides I've worked very hard to get this job, I don't want to lose it," she held her tongue for a brief while before she felt like she had to confess something. Moving out to the edge of her chair, she placed the tablet on his desk, folding her hands in her lap as she looked down. "I just want to make it clear I'm here for work," she said, biting the inside of her cheek as she seemed to contemplate a lot of thoughts before looking at him, her eyes vulnerable, her lips slightly separated. "Though .. I suppose if you order me to come with you on a tour of the city, it would count as work, wouldn't it?" The corners of her mouth pulling up in a sweet almost innocent looking smile. One that perhaps resembled Loralei's a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 8:52 pm

He could imagine that she saw him as intimidating and yet not really. He was quite tame compared to how he could have been had she meet him a year or two back. He would have charmed and toyed a little with her for sure; to then eventually find a common standpoint. But he saw no use of that at this point in time. He needed stability. And someone he could trust. The remark about how she had expected him to be made him scoff softly. “Did they not tell you that I was a vampyre? Or do I just seem that old?” He asked with a small smirk on his lips.
His suggestion of showing her around was out of friendly nature. So her statement about her hard work made him frown slightly. Had she thought he had meant something by his suggestion? “I’m not here to change your course. I could just imagine that it’s quite hard to be some place new, having to navigate on your own? I have been there a few times in my life.” He clarified. No, he hadnt meant much else than it’d be for their benefit. Unless she of course doubted his intentions? He however didnt think so. He was an engaged man now. He didnt quite see her as someone to flirt or have ulterior motives with. The suggestion that he’d make it an order as a boss, he found odd. But her smile made him frown a little as he couldnt ever remember seeing someone with a smile quite like Laure’s. He looked down for a moment. “Maybe you should get on with work.” He said, seemingly changing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:04 pm

"All I got was a last name and a welcome on-board e-mail," she chuckled, "what was I supposed to think?" Which was fairly a given. She could've looked him up of course, but there were quite a few with that last name in Churchill. His clarification made her nod, which was perhaps why she turned her charm up a bit. However his frown made her feel bad. He changed his mind and she looked down as she got up, "I'm so sorry sir," she said, afraid that she might let her anxiety run off with her, "I didn't mean to offend you." It was clear that it upset her to have offended her, and her mind was slowly spiraling, wondering what she had done wrong. Maybe he didn't like her? Maybe she came on too strong? She took the tablet, walking a few steps back from the desk, giving him space. "Do you need anything, sir?" she asked, back at her formal and polite voice, not as candid as she had been telling her story. It was clear she was very professional, though she felt like such a failure. Would Judah be upset with her? She hadn't failed him before, and now she wondered if he would leave her if she did.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:27 pm

"I see." he scoffed. Yeah, it really wasnt much to go from. He shrugged at her question. "I hope it wasnt disappointing that I'm a little younger than you imagined." he said, as that could normally be a bad thing.
But the reminder of Laure made him a little distraught and while he didnt think it was her fault, he wasnt quite sure what to think of it either. Maybe he should have been more mindful of his own words. She seemed to react negatively and he didnt quite blame her. "No need to apologize." he shook his head, sending her a small smile, lifting a hand to rub his chin a little. "It's not your fault." he smiled but it was faint and faded quick.
She got up and he was just looking at his documents, shaking his head at her question. "No I'll be alright, thank you." he assured her with a faint smile. He actually just rather wanted to be left alone for now.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:36 pm

Of course it wasn't a problem that he was younger looking, as she expressed it made her feel more welcome. Perhaps because she herself looked so young. He told her not to apologize, and yet she felt like she had to. His smiles seemed shorter than before, and as he dismissed her she nodded, heading for the door. Closing it silently, she moved over, sitting down at her desk, her hands shaking a little bit. Taking out her phone she texted Judah, just brief messages before she had to get on with working. She couldn't keep her job if she didn't do what was required.

[Messages between Judah and Avila]
[Avila:] I think he hates me
[Avila:] I smiled at him and he didn't seem to like it
[Avila:] What if he fires me?

She felt the anxiety grow in her chest, closing her eyes to do her breathing exercises, trying to calm herself down. All she really needed was just a message from her brother, an encouraging one preferably, but any reply would do it for now.
Getting on with work it turned out she was actually quite efficient, structuring the schedule without any real trouble, perhaps because she was rather good at visualizing it as she typed it in. She even took the liberty of color coding his meetings so he would just have to have a quick peak to know what the meeting would be about.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 10:16 pm

He was sorting out some things when her messages popped in. He had sort of hoped for a good update but frankly anything could have happened today. He just didnt want her to sit there and let her thoughts completely spiral.

[Messages between Judah and Avila]
[Judah:] He wouldnt fire you on the first day.
[Judah:] I'm sure it wasnt because of you if anything.
[Judah:] What happened?
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 10:37 pm

The replies came ticking in, and she was happy that she had reached a point in her work where she could have a small breather. Reading the messages she felt grateful for his support.

[Avila:] He suggested taking me out around town, show me around
[Avila:] I made a small joke and smiled
[Avila:] And then it was like the complete mood shifted

She felt frustrated still. Replaying in her mind what she had done, trying to figure out what she had said or done. Because he hadn't minded her joke. It was as if everything changed when she had smiled. Was it because she had shown her fangs? Had he taken offence? She wasn't aware of the customs yet, and it wasn't like she had a guide who could tell her a lot. Breathing out in a soft sigh she shook her head before she knew she had to go back to work.
To say that she was overqualified for this position would be an understatement, and yet she didn't mind all the organisation and replying to e-mails. In fact she found it helped taking her mind off of all of her worries. Eden's first meeting of the day arrived, a tall and rather young looking lycan. She looked up at him with a friendly smile before getting up. Having to admit she found him rather attractive, but she didn't really desire anyone besides Judah. "It's Trevino-Altera, yes?" She smiled friendly, holding her tablet as she showed him to Eden's office, knocking gently. She wasn't trying to scold him. When he told her to enter she would, "Mr. Trevino-Altera is here to see you regarding his upcoming position as intern, sir," she spoke politely, keeping her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 10:38 pm

Romeo came in to the office, looking a bit surprised from Eden to this new secretary. However he just greeted Eden politely. "Thank you, Miss Summers," he said quite politely. When she asked if he needed anything he simply asked for a coffee, and as she closed the door behind her he chuckled softly. "Getting a new and young secretary, I see," he teased softly, walking over to sit down in the chair across from Eden. "Even I have to admit she's rather pretty," he hummed, though he was being fairly objective.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 10:54 pm

It seemed a little odd that Eden’s mood had completely changed. But it wasnt like Judah knew him so he knew what the cause would be. He hoped that she wasnt too discouraged by him. That would make things harder for them. And he was already kind of bothered by the fact that she had to do it all on her own. Not that he was worried that she couldnt do it. But what was he doing for them? So he could at least support her as much as he possibly could.

[Judah:] Maybe he’s just a little harder to charm. I dont think you screwed up. You did exactly what we planned. But maybe we should change.
[Judah:] Insist on the offer?

He rubbed the back of his neck before he sighed.

[Judah:] I wish I could be more help. But I’m proud of you. You’re doing well regardless.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 10:56 pm

Eden allowed her to enter as she knocked. He leaned back, looking a little expectant of what she was here to say. The announcement of Romeo’s arrival seemed to soften him up a little. “Yes, send him in, thank you Miss. Summers.” He said, not quite yet having let go of the feeling he had had about her just yet. It was like he was trying to figure her out and yet not knowing what to even look for. It was subtle but there. Eden liked being in control of things and the smile had caught him off guard.
It was nice to see Romeo. Once they were alone, Romeo made a remark that made the vampyre roll his eyes with a smile. “I didnt choose her. She was chosen for me by my boss.” He shrugged. So his boss was a pig? No news. The confession had the vampyre scoff. “She probably thought the exact same of you.” He argued. “Did you do these for me while I was away?” He then asked to show the lycan the papers he had been looking at. It was in fact those, but Eden needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 5:25 am

Romeo chuckled softly, shaking his head no, "I think she was more busy being scared of you to even notice me - which is sort of a first for me," he admitted with a slight sigh. It was actually refreshing to not feel lustful eyes on him. At least he hadn't sensed that same hunger from her as he had from so many others. Being left alone with Eden felt good, but he still had a small struggle to let go of the small getaway they had just been on. The fact that this miss Summers had been chosen not by Eden but his boss made him frown, because he thought that Eden's former secretary had been well liked within the firm. However he wasn't sure if the fact she had been with Eden for so long had meant she had a greater risk of getting moved to another block within the firm. "Well your boss sure knows how to pick them .. Though as long as she does her work, then it shouldn't be a bother," he shrugged, not seeing the big deal in this.
The question about the papers made him hum, getting up to get a better look at them before nodding, "yeah, your former secretary asked me to look at them when I dropped off the papers you asked me to." He wasn't afraid to admit it, though it had maybe been a bit risky for him to look them over. "I didn't scan them in or anything, I thought you might want to actually do them yourself," he said, explaining how the secretary had basically begged him as there had been a visit from the higher ups. "They should be in order now, at least."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 9:01 am

Scared of him? The notion didnt really sit well with him for some reason. He hadnt really meant to scare her. But he would just have to deal with that later. Romeo was here now and he wanted to spend the time well with hkm. “Well, I do miss the old secretary. We had a certain bond that made her trustworthy. But she quit after the surprise visit from one of the investors so I guess she had had enough.” He shrugged. There could be many reasons for her quitting but Eden just couldnt figure out why.
The attention was brought on the paper and Romeo getting up to inspect the papers made Eden look at him with a bit of longing. He wasnt the only one who couldnt really let go of the trip they had shared. “I dont mind that you did them. You did well.” He admitted, glancing down at the paper before looking at his fiancé. “We should maybe discuss what you want to work with when you start here. I couldnt imagine that you’d only want this, it can be awfully repetitive.” He remarked, looking at the lycan again. He wanted to go it over seeing that the lycan had already been following his uncle around for a while, so maybe he needed something new? “Do you want indepedence from the beginning or do you want to follow me around and learn the ropes? Or is it better to let you have both?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 11:45 am

The praise made him smile. He knew Eden didn't just say it because of their relation - or ar least he hoped not. The question made him hum, nodding as he walked over to the window, looking out at the city from here. It wasn't a bad view, but it couldn't compare with the view they had up in Northern. The new secretary came back in with a cup of coffee as Romeo had requested, placing it down on the desk, sending both of them a polite smile, yet not looking them in the eyes, "let me know if you need anything," she spoke rather softly. When she left and closed the door Romeo chuckled, walking over to look at the cup. There wasn't even a bad thing to say about that service. "I think a bit of both, I learn best with hands on, but learning the ropes would be nice for the first couple of weeks," he said, lifting the cup up, taking a sip but finding that it was already at a pleasant temperature. He had to admit, he was a bit impressed by this miss Summers. He looked to Eden, sending him a soft smirk as he sat down across from him. "I want you to challenge me, I won't learn anything if you go easy on me," he said, it was clear he was passionate about this. And while working with Eden was perhaps a bit of a dream because they got to spend more time together, he wasn't going to slack off. "I really shouldn't linger too long," he sighed, moving his finger around the rim of the cup a little absentmindedly. "I'm supposed to go down for a formal introduction day for all new interns," he shrugged, it wouldn't start for another thirty minutes, so he wasn't in a rush. Though he did want a good seat.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 12:07 pm

Eve entered and Eden looked at her while she was there. Had he really upset her? He thanked her for the coffee and once she left, he turned his attention back to Romeo. He hummed at his words and thought a bit of both was suitable too. That way Romeo would learn and then be able to act on his own eventually; though Eden would have loved to just keep him by his side. “My intentions were never to go easy on you.” He smiled, though he spoke in more than just the internship now. Just a small remark, that was all he could do, even if he itched for more. “I suppose it’s good to be ready.” He said, his eyes following the lycan’s finger on the cup. Was he doing it on purpose. “I heard. You’ll be meeting a fair few. It’s good to make friends with them so you can talk to someone who doesnt actually work here from time to time.” He said, but his greedy side wanted Romeo to stay here. He just couldnt make him. And it really was a good opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 2:57 pm

Romeo smiled as Eden disclosed that hadn't been his intention. But there was that glimmer in his eye that signaled that this wasn't just about work, which made his heart flutter. As the vampyre spoke, he drank the rest of his coffee, sighing as he leaned back in his seat after placing the cup down on the desk in front of him. "I bet it would be wise to go .. Before I distract you too much," he smiled, looking him in the eye, licking his upper lip free of coffee, knowing it would tease the vampyre immensely. Oh how he loved being bratty when Eden couldn't even act on it - but of course it would perhaps come back to haunt him once he got home. "What I wouldn't give to read your thoughts once in a while," he chuckled, getting up from his seat, walking around the desk, standing behind Eden he leaned down to his ear, his mouth centimeters away. "Text me later how you want me .. And I'll be ready when you get home," he whispered, at least having to let him know that it wasn't just for cruel intentions that he teased him, "if I behave." With that he leaned away, walking towards the exit, knowing that it was a dangerous game they were playing in this office, but he had to go find a good seat.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 3:23 pm

Who says you havent already?” He chuckled. It was quite easy for Eden to be distracted by Romeo but that was a good thing, right? The vampyre hadnt really let anyone sway him like this. He watched the lycan’s tongue run over his lips but kept a calm composure. The comment made him scoff. Oh if he could then he would be blushing by now. He didnt mind that Romeo walked up to him but the whisper in his ear made him sigh as it seemed that his thoughts for the next couple of hours would be set on the lycan’s body. “Romeo.” He called as he got up. He wanted to tell the lycan that he loved him, oh how bad he wanted to say those three words exactly. “I look forward to working with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next