Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Healing isn't always easy | Eden

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 9:04 pm

The doctors were rushing in and out of the room, one nurse stopping the lycan from entering. “His heart stopped, you cant go in now. They need to bring him back.” She said, and surely enough would a doctor come out after a while, making it clear that the human was still breathing and alive. But alive was an interesting word to use because Eden seemed too tired to think. His chest was red from where the doctor’s had pressed to give him CPR and there were injection spots here and there. When he saw the lycan, his eyes softened up and he reached out for him to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 9:15 pm

Being stopped the lycan felt his eyes tear up. No! No, he couldn't die now! Pacing back and forth he felt how hard his own blood was pumping, not only from running all the way here, but also from how panicked he felt. When he was finally allowed in, it wasn't a sight that he had ever wished to see, but he came over, taking the outreached hand hushing him softly. Tears in his eyes as he looked at the man he loved so dearly. "Hello my love," he said, leaning down to kiss his forehead. Would it be better to not risk anything more? Just enjoy the few hours they might've had left together? But no. They had to try this together. "I might've found something that can help you," he whispered, not needing any of the doctors hearing about this. Though he wasn't sure how he was supposed to get the blood into the human. Drinking it surely wouldn't work, would it? It had to get into his veins or something of the like. "I'm not giving up on you my love," he whispered softly, kissing his cold lips, feeling a shudder run down his back, but he didn't say anything. This was truly scary. Was this how Eden would've watched him slowly decay away? He hoped not. "I have your blood .. your pureblood."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 9:25 pm

He looked up at his husband, seeing the tears. He reached up and cupped his face. “Where did you go?” He asked, having missed him quite a lot though his time perception wasnt per say the best. Romeo could have been gone for just five minutes and it would have been heart wrenching for the human. The mention of a find made Eden frown. “What have you found?” He asked, not quite following. His mind wasnt the quickest either. Overall was he just slowly withering away.
He returned the kiss before the mention of blood made him realize that that was what Romeo had found. “My blood?” He repeated. But then he looked down. “I think it’s too late. My heart is barely pumping at this point.” He had to admit, grabbing the lycan’s hand to press onto his chest so he could feel himself. How was the blood supposed to go around his system?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 9:35 pm

Romeo shook his head no, "stop saying that .. everyone says that .. I'm not giving up yet!" The lycan was very determined, feeling the human's weak heart made this own ache with fear. He was losing him. Shaking his head no he looked around. Luckily some of the doctors had been sleazy, so they had left some equipment in there. Was there really any harm in trying this. It wasn't like it could get worse than this. "I'll get you back to normal, amore mio," he said quite determined. He found a few large needles. One with pure adrenaline in it, another empty, but big enough to carry the whole vial. First he went over, locking the door and then rolling the blinds down. He didn't want any stupid doctors stopping him now. No, he had a mission and he refused to give in. It wasn't over yet.
Returning to the human, he leaned down, giving his lips a final big kiss, "jeg elsker deg .. kjærlighet," he muttered, clearly having practiced a lot. It was all he could say before he stabbed the needle with blood in first, emptying it completely before he pulled the needle out, waiting a few seconds before jamming the adrenaline needle in, injecting it straight into the heart as well. When that was done, all he could truly do was wait, tears in his eyes as he just leaned down to press his forehead to his husband's. He was crying softly, "please, baby, please don't leave me yet."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 9:55 pm

“I dont want to give up. But I’m not making it out of this alive.” He muttered. He just felt so tired. He rested his eyes as Romeo looked around, not really noticing what the lycan was trying to do. When he got the kiss and heard the sweet mutter, did he open his eyes. Seeing the needle stab into his chest, his body did convulse a little from the pain, along with the adrenaline. Eden’s breath began to hitch and even as shallow as it was, did he begin to gasp, weakly, but he was trying. His heart gave a few extra beats but it wouldnt be enough. He wrenched in pain, letting out a few faint pained sounds. This was almost torture. In desperation did he get a hold of the lycan’s hand, placing it over his chest. He needed him to help. Even if it would kill him. Maybe he did need to die after all. Die to be rebirthed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 6:28 am

Romeo felt the pain from the poor human in an instant. Watching as he started to struggle to breathe, but he couldn't know if it was a good or a bad thing. The guiding hand made them nod. He was rather strong, but he also didn't want to risk breaking any ribs. He started out softer gradually increasing the force as he kept the rhythm up. The heart beneath was struggling greatly, but Romeo refused to give up yet.
In fact he kept performing CPR as the doctors and nurses started to bang on the door. He had tears coming down his face as the heart monitor went blank and yet he kept going. How could he ever let go of his love for this man? How would he ever live a full life without his husband? The door was eventually broken down, seeing the desperate lycan continuing CPR on a dead human made a lot of the staff feel sad, a few nurses even having to excuse themselves to gather their own emotions.
A doctor came over, placing a hand on the lycan's shoulder. "I think it's enough," he said in a rather genuine tone. Romeo shook his head, continuing even if his muscles were starting to burn a little. He only stopped as they gave him a soft sedative to make him calm down, and yet he kept crying, "I don't want him to leave me," he muttered in a sad voice, muffled a bit by the sedative.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 7:33 am

Eden’s heart wasnt really ready for the pressure a second time but it had to pump the pure blood back into his system and this was the way. The weakened heart did burst under the pressure, but the blood spread as it should, though Eden’s human life was snuffed out for good. The change went rather fast but unnoticeable at first. So when the doctors began to pull at the lycan, did Eden sit up, wrapping an arm around the lycan’s lower back, ordering the doctors to back off with his other hand. His etheral beauty was slowly setting in, his human skin smoothening out and regain it’s pale colour once more. He blinked a few times as his senses began to change too. He probably should have been asleep or unconcious for this part, but here he was, guarding the love of his life, making sure that he wasnt taken from him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 7:47 am

Romeo soon enough felt the strong arm pull him in, hiding away his face in the nape of the slowly changing vampyre's neck. He was crying, and the doctors quite frankly were stunned beyond belief. They had seen many things in their careers, but this was unbelievable. "Eden," Romeo grasped onto his love, barely caring if the two of them had died. He just wanted to be close to him. He could practically feel the human body slowly changing back to the man he had met. The pureblood that had the cold skin that made his body sing with how good it felt. Just holding onto him, listening to what happened within the man he loved. The heart had returned to being still, and yet it was so comforting. The lycan felt joyous for that moment. It had worked, hadn't it? His husband felt so strong, felt so powerful, but the sedation was also slowly kicking in. His body was a bit hard to control, and his vision got worse, but he knew he was safe.
A doctor remained in the room, just to keep an eye on the two of them. But it seemed like the transformation was soon coming to an end. The lycan however refused to let go. "We will need to do some tests," the doctor said before the lycan turned his head. The frustration and anger in his almost blind eyes made the doctor turn pale, "if you come near him I'll kill you myself," Romeo was done with doctors. Done with facilities. From now on the two of them was all he needed. He was sick and tired of not being listened to, and the only exception he could make would be if they hired a private doctor that only their family was using. But that was for the future, and right now the anger within the lycan grew, burning off the sedation with his raised body heat.
Pulling away from his lover's neck, he looked at the blue green eyes, though they were a bit hazy to him, he could still see the color. He would gladly remain in the vampyre's arms. In fact he wanted nothing more than to be as close as possible. "Il mio marito," he spoke softly, lifting a hand to cup his cold cheek, the tears still running down his cheeks as he looked almost in disbelief, and yet also with an immense amount of relief. "Min kjærlighet," he wasn't even sure if he was using the grammar correctly, but that didn't matter, did it?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:38 am

Changing wasnt pleasant but at least he hadnt felt what it was like when his body had changed from vampyre to human. This was at least on par with a regular change from human to vampyre, except that he didnt get to keep even a single reminder of his former humanity. He felt Romeo’s grasp and reciprocated it by squeezing him softly with his one arm. He was slowly getting back his strength, so it wasnt like he could squeeze him.
The doctor that entered made Eden frown but Romeo went ahead and threatened him. The vampyre had nothing to add to it, but he was also a little preoccupied to even think of something clever to say. Romeo pulled away and Eden looked at him, smiling with relief as he could see his beauty so clearly now once more. He felt the hand on his cheek, relishing in the warmth before he leaned in, kissing the lycan’s forehead, breathing in his hairline. Yeah, this was how it was supposed to feel. “Dont cry my love.” He said, moving a hand down to rub his tears away.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 9:09 am

Romeo chuckled, though tears were still rolling down his cheeks. "Happy tears," he just clarified, leaning his cheek against the cold. This was how things were meant to be. The vampyre and lycan temperatures clashing. Frankly he hadn't realized just how much he had missed that, but they had had a few other things to worry about. But this felt like home. This felt like everything was as it was supposed to be. The doctor had long left them now, and yet it wasn't like Romeo had really noticed. He had his love back, his husband, so nothing else mattered. "How do you feel?" He asked, moving his hands around his body, just feeling that every part of him had truly turned back to normal. It wasn't like Romeo had disliked Eden as a human, no he would love him no matter what. But this was just how things were meant to be.
Leaning in he kissed his lips carefully, not wanting to overwhelm either of them, but he felt how his heart picked up in pace from that interaction. The cold had always been a reminder of who was touching him, and now that he was feeling that true cold once more it just made his body react. As if it was finally truly united with the man he loved. "I want to go home .. can we do that?" He pleaded softly against his lips. He just wanted to be with the vampyre, but if he still needed some time to finish the transformation he would understand and wait patiently.

When they finally left the hospital and got home to the apartment Romeo would help Eden if he still needed it. He could imagine that the change needed a few days to maybe set in. But he didn't have much experience with vampyric changes. Once he was situated on the couch, he went to cal for a delivery. They would need some blood vials, as well as some food for Romeo. He was actually back to eating. Though he had to be mindful, he was slowly returning to normal as well. Maybe this time around it would be good for the two of them to have a small break from everything before the real work would have to be done. The delivery came and Romeo sat down on the couch next to his love, handing him a vial, placing a few others on the table if he needed it. Of course it wasn't as good as from a donor, but that wasn't important. What was important was that Eden got his strength back. He himself sat eating a small caesar salad, using the dressing sparingly, but he was actually eating.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 6:00 pm

“Normal.” He replied to the question, knowing that it wasnt adressing how he felt right in this moment as his body changed back, but frankly, he didnt know how to even word the feeling. In no way was a pureblood ever supposed to change in any way and yet he had. He was glad that it was over. He returned the kiss, relishing in how sensitive his senses were, from his sight, to smell to even how his skin reacted to any kind of touch. The plea made him hum softy but he needed a small moment before he wanted to try and get out of bed.

When they returned back home was Eden rather fine with sitting on the couch, his body feeling ratger exhausted and yet so energized as well. He thanked the lycan for the vials when he brought them. Eden could drink them without trouble which was a good sign. But was he also feeling a bit down over the fact? When Romeo had finished eating as well, did Eden reach out to touch him, just feeling him and the fact that he was there and they werent apart again. He frowned a little, clearly thinking of something as he had a thoughtful expression on his face. “I want to know if I’m back to how I really used to be.” He said, wondering if the lycan knew what he meant. He leaned completely back into the couch, though he tilted his head in Romeo’s direction as he looked at him. “Bite your finger for me.” He urged him. All he needed was a droplet. It wouldnt kill him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 7:02 pm

Being home felt almost surreal. Was this even happening right now? However after eating, both of them seemingly just settled into being more relaxed. But one thing made him feel worried, turning his head and pulling his legs up on the couch, facing the vampyre he held so dear in his heart. Reaching out he touched the soft strands, lightly caressing the cold scalp and feeling goosebumps rise on his arm. Yes, this was how it was supposed to feel when he touched his husband, that was for sure. But the request to bite his own finger made him look down with a frown. "I don't know if that would be a good idea .. you're finally eating proper blood .. I don't want to risk you getting more hurt," he admitted. Everything right now was just about building back up what they had lost. And he didn't want to risk anything just to satisfy a curiosity. "At least give me a few days to just appreciate having my husband back," he said, leaning in he kissed his lips a few times, just gently before he laid down in his lap. Looking up at him he smiled, finding that everything truly was as Eden had said it was: normal.
Now, Romeo might've not been good to his body in the past, but now he felt like a flame had been lit within him. And he wanted to do better, not only that but he was clearly doing much better than when Eden had visited him last. There was no doubt about it. He was being serious about no doctors this time around. He ran his fingers along the vampyre's cool skin on his arm, clearly almost hypnotized by the feeling. "I thought I was never going to feel you like this again," he admitted. Of course he had still loved him as human, but this was how things were meant to be. "I almost can't wait to sleep in your arms tonight," he sighed, closing his eyes as his lips adorned a happy smile. It had been a while since he had felt this happy. He practically felt blessed to have Eden back to the way he was. "We need a break from it all," he finally said, opening his eyes to look at the man he loved, "it's about time we go to Italy."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 8:39 pm

It probably wasnt a good idea but Eden felt that it was almost needed. For him to feel completely normal again. But Romeo seemingly wasnt up for the request. Eden pouted a little. He was not completely changed, so his emotions were rather on his sleeve. He returned the kisses before the lycan laid down in his lap. Eden reached a hand down to touch the warm face on his lap, just feeling the warm skin.
He relaxed and closed his eyes, until Romeo spoke. The confession made him raise his brows a little, before he hummed in agreement. “I thought the same.” He agreed. The sigh made a small smile creep up on his face. “Our first night where nothing will be bothering us.” He scoffed. Finally.
“A break?” He asked, before Romeo mentioned Italy. The vampyre opened his eyes and grinned softly at the love of his life. “I’m up for that.” He agreed. It was about time.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 8:49 pm

"I have a feeling something might be bothering us," he chuckled, leaning his cheek against the cold hand wanting to warm it more. Really feel how he was able to apply heat to the vampyre's skin now that he could really feel the contrast. "We might not feel like we're laying close enough," his voice softening a bit as his eyes turned vulnerable. It was clear that all he truly longed for was to be close with his husband once more. He wanted to be intertwined with him, feel as much of his skin pressed against his own. Just truly be relaxed for the first time in so long.
Maybe that was why he got so happy as Eden agreed to the trip. The excitement was clear in his eyes as he looked to his husband with a smile on his face. He really hadn't felt this good for so long. Strange how something so miniscule as going out for traveling could make him feel this way. However it was perhaps more of a mixture of the events that had taken place over the last few weeks. It was almost a release from all of those pent up emotions and worries. "We can look at flights tomorrow .. but tonight I just want to be with you and not think of any planning," he admitted. No, if they started planning then this night would be wasted. He needed to be with his husband in the moment and not think ahead right now. "What do you want to do?" He then asked. Surely the vampyre had something he wanted to do now that he wasn't restrained by being human.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 9:32 pm

The mention of something bothering then was piquing his interest, making him narrow his eyes a little at his lover. “I definitely will feel a strong need to be closer.” He admitted. He would probably squeeze Romeo just to feel him closer.
Eden was not opposed to travel at all. In fact was he looking forward to spend more time with Romeo, regardless of what they did. “Yeah, I wouldnt want you to move right now.” He confessed, softly caressing his face in slow motions. The question made him fold his lips as his eyes diverted in a thoughtful manner. He looked at Romeo again, his features before his thumb daringly moved down to touch his lower lip. He shuddered at his own mind before he sighed. “I dont know…” he pulled on his own words, softly hooking onto Romeo’s lower lip before he let out yet another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 5:40 am

Romeo chuckled softly at the confession. "You're cute," he smiled, but he had truly missed just being like this as well. Nothing in the world felt like this, and Romeo felt blessed by that notion. He was grateful to Eden, and clearly completely devoted to him as well, tlbut he didn't have to tell him that. Watching the vampyre think his wants over the lycan felt a pulse of feelings that made him smile, and it was confirmed as his lip was hooked onto. Mobing his tongue out he licked the cold finger, a small shiver moving down their spine at the feeling. "Is being inside of me in some capacity all you can think of, my love?" He spoke in a lowered tone, his lips pulling up in a smile as he took the thumb of the vampyre into his mouth. Just letting him feel his tongue, letting him feel how warm and wet his mouth was just for him.
He released the thumb, licking it clean like the good boy he was - sure he was still a brat, but he had just almost lost his husband, so he was on his best behaviour. "I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I was thinking more akin to watching a movie or going for a walk? The fridge does need to be stocked as most of the food in there is old," he had had to through a bit away just to get something out of it to eat. It had been very clear that Eden had no clue about how much he could and would eat as a human. "But if you really need the release, husband dearest," he said, slipping down onto the floor, placing himself betweeing his legs, reaching up to undo his belt. If the vampyre protested in some sort of way he would scoff, "let me take care of you." It was clear Romeo wanted this too, but only with the vampyre's consent.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 7:33 am

“It definitely crosses my mind more often than it should.” He admitted flat out. But it wasnt just for the sake of being inside the lycan that Eden was thinking of it. It was the deep connection they had. He just craved to feel it now that he felt normal. Romeo suggested some calmer activities but could Eden believe that it would be enough, after seeing how Romeo was cleaning his thumb after letting it inside his mouth? Eden doubted it.
Romeo really knew what to say and how to act. His sweet husband dearest before slipping down between his legs. Eden wasnt protesting but he definitely felt like he should be doing more than just sit. Romeo’s urge however made him pause for a moment before he leaned back into the couch. “Alright.” He agreed, reaching down to cup the lycan’s face with both of his hands, feeling the warmth off his skin being sucked in to the vampyre’s cold. He sighed softly at the feeling, adjusting his lower region a little as it began to feel rather tight.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 11:34 am

Romeo really lived for moments like these. When the vampyre just gave in, admitting to his needs and yet still touching him so delicately. There was no better sight, well besides seeing him in bliss. "You're so beautiful," the lycan said, smiling happily, but it wasn't just the supernatural beauty. No Eden was beautiful deep in his soul, and Romeo knew that he was perhaps the only one to truly see that. His hands moved up along his thighs, having undone the belt he saw just how tight the pants were getting, and frankly it was a thrilling sight. One that made his lower abdomen tighten with excitement. Normally he would've taken his time in teasing his husband, but he couldn't deny the need they both had for one another. He leaned down, kissing his member that was still hidden by the underwear, breathing him in. He was just as perverted as Eden it seemed.
Revealing his length, he felt his mouth water but started with his hands first, jerking him slowly and just resting his cheeks against his palms. "I think I've only seen you this hard a few times during our relationship," he muttered softly, leaning down, just licking the tip and getting rid of the pre-cum that was gathering. Smiling up at him he kissed his tip a few times after that, just stroking him and kissing him. It felt almost cruel, but he would get his release soon enough. "Are you going to reward me afterwards?" He asked with a slight bratty smile, just because it was in his nature. Regardless of the answer he would painfully slow take in his length. Whatever didn't fit right away he just jerked as he started bopping his head. His mouth warm and wet, clearly he was happy to be with him this way.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:31 pm

“Then you should see my view.” He sighed, softly biting on his lower lip to try and contain himself. Eden did feel how tight the underwear was starting to feel, his hips bucking in a subtle manner to adjust himself. The kiss made a soft sigh leave his lips, watching him eagerly. A small grin did manage to creep up on his lips as he heard the lycan breathe him in. “You are something else my love.” He said. Something amazing. Something Eden couldnt describe but felt blessed to have.
The reveal of his hard length was probably not a surprise. Eden was rather deprived. And his human physique had not quite met his old standards. “I think you’re more used to feeling it.” He teased him in a playful tone, letting out a soft moan as the warm tongue touched his cold tip. He leaned his head back, swallowing the built up of saliva in his mouth. “I think your tongue could drive me over the edge… I’m so sensitive.” He admitted. It was perfect that Romeo took it slow. Even teasingly slow. Though Eden was back to having his old stamina so he didnt worry that he couldnt give the lycan his fill afterwards. “I’ll reward you, as you deserve. But if you leave a sloppy mess, I’ll have no choice than to flip you on your back on this couch and fuck you into submission. You do have a history of…” he grit his teeth as he felt the warm mouth surround him, moaning from his stomach as he needed a moment. “… being a brat.” He finished his sentence before the lycan began to bop his head, making the vampyre tense up as it felt so liberating and yet so good. “Fuck… your mouth.” He hissed with need, gritting his teeth. He was left at his mercy completely and it was fine with him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:43 pm

A history of being a brat. Romeo liked the sound of that, and it only got better as the vampyre seemingly let himself over to him. Not that the lycan wouldn't take good care of him, frankly he thought he might be just the release that his pent up husband needed. Hollowing his cheeks, letting his tongue tease his frenulum, letting all of those nerves feel just the right pressure. Still moving at a relatively slow pace, it was clear he wanted to make this last. Fuck it felt really good to be with him like this, hearing how he could hiss in a fit of need, and still remaining passive in that sense. It wasn't that Eden was being submissive, no, the vampyre was the dominant one in this situation, but Romeo had a bit of the power right now. He chose the tempo, he chose the suction and most of all just how wet and messy this was going to be. It was clear that he wasn't holding back.
He took breaks too to breathe. Not because he couldn't breathe and please him like this, but he liked to pull away, smear his warm spit up and down the firm length and looking at Eden. It was like he hadn't realized just how much being a human had changed the way he had acted. But it seemed that the vampyre was back in action, and nothing could match the fire behind those blue green eyes. Eyes that told him just how well he was doing without uttering a single word. "I've missed the taste of you," he smiled, leaning over his length to drool down warm spit to add to the wet mess he was making. Yeah, he wasn't keeping it clean. He wanted to test his limits. Wanted to push and just let the two of them play this out. "Have you missed your husband's wet mouth around your hard cock?" Once again not waiting for an answer before engulfing the length once more, this time around going a little faster and providing more suction.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 7:08 pm

Eden would gladly give up a bit of control for Romeo, because it always paid off so well. Romeo knew exactly how to use his power to his advantage. And Eden rolled with it. Quite odd for someone who was as controlling as the vampyre. His eyes rolled into his skull, keeping his composure otherwise. It wasnt as hard to hold back on the burst of emotions that came with every bop that Romeo did with his head. Human Eden would’ve never been able to muster this. He was panting when Romeo had his break but the lycan had also driven him quite on edge. He let out a soft gasp, watching how his length let out a bit of liquid. He looked at Romeo with hungry eyes, watching him drool on him.
The question sparked an answer that got caught in the vampyre’s throat as he once more felt the wet warm mouth surround him. It was like Romeo was swallowing the vampyre’s brain. He couldnt handle how heavenly it felt, but he tried. “Fuck…. Fuck fuck fuck…” he cursed in a tense mumble, his thighs tensing up a little. His hips began to instinctively buck as his eyes emjoyed the show.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 7:57 pm

Romeo really liked this, and despite not being on the receiving end he quite honestly got a lot of pleasure out of it and not all of it contributed to the lycan cheating through touch. As he once more surrounded his length, he tasted the seed that had dripped down, clearly Eden trying to hold back. Maybe that just egged the lycan on, wanting him to really give in and practically explode inside of him. He hummed as the vampyre stated to buck his hips, clearly encouraging him to keep going, letting him in more and more. He choked a little, his eyes watering, but he kept going. He liked knowing that all of Eden could fit within him. It was something he was proud of. Relaxing his throat, he even let how reach down there, moaning and humming to let him feel the true vibrations he could create just for him. He wanted him to cum. Wanted him to arrive to that state of bliss that the human part of him would never have been able to reach. Romeo felt the build up, so Eden didn't even have to warn him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 10:48 pm

Eden couldnt help himself and it wasnt much help that Romeo encouraged it as well. The sound of Romeo choking was quite erotic, mostly because of what he was choking on. The lycan began taking in more and more of his length and Eden got to feel the way his throat took him in. “You are so fucking good to me.” He whined in delight, gritting his teeth hard. It didnt take long before he eventually just had to give in, but he was a little devious about it. He actively pulled out of the lycan’s mouth as he released his seed, panting hard and feeling rather accomplished. “My beautiful husband.” He complimented him, his hand reaching down to dry his eyes if the tears were filling his eyes. He leaned forward, connecting their lips in an eager kiss.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:16 am

Romeo had hoped to taste him, feel how he filled his mouth, but Eden pulled out and soon enough their face and neck, perhaps even his shirt was painted beautifully with the vampyre's seed. The lycan was panting too, his body shivering slightly just from how good this had felt, but also because he was needy now too. The vampyre took grwat care in removing the tears, complimenting him and all around making sure that this had been perfect. As their lips crashed, Romeo moaned, wrapping his arms around the vampyre's torso, but as their kiss ended the corners of his mouth pulled up in a bratty fashion. Had Eden really expected to make a mess and now get payback?
For a short while it looking like he were leaning in to kiss his neck, only to basically rub his face clean in the vampyre's shirt. Pulling away he admired his artwork, looking up at his husband from under his eyelashes, acting cute. But they both knew of Eden's warning. And the lycan wanted to see if he had meant it. Of course their relationship was built on honesty, but sometimes you could change your mind, and that was fine too. While Eden comprehended what the lycan had done, he in the meantime leaned in, sucking the seed off of the fabric, moaning at the taste, "you cheated me of tasting you," he pouted agains his messy shirt. "I wanted to choke on it .. there's so much," he sighed licking and sucking the short clean as if it was water after a long walk in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 10:03 am

In Eden’s eyes was Romeo quite beautiful like this. Claimed as Eden’s, it was clear as day. The vampyre didnt mind kissing him at all, licking his lips a little to show that he still wanted the lycan, even with Eden’s juices all over. He noticed the bratty smile but didnt warn him again. He was sure that Romeo remembered what he had said. And as the lycan began to lean in towards his neck, Eden knew that he had something on his mind that he would do. When he rubbed his face off in his shirt, Eden let out a sigh, almost like he was somehow disappointed. “You brat.” He said, looking at the lycan as he sucked on his shirt. It was true, Eden had cheated him. The vampyre reached down, scooping up a bit of the seed that wasnt rubbed off before he teasingly lifted it towards the lycan’s mouth. But if Romeo moved or showed that he wanted it, Eden would pull his hand away, rubbing his finger off in the mess on his shirt. “You can lay down on your own or I’ll make you.” He told him, reaching down to cup his face. But hr would have the lycan submit to his words somehow. And if Romeo didnt move, Eden would move him, placing him on the couch, grabbing his hands to hold his wrists over his head in case he struggled. Eden wouldnt let him enjoy any more of the mess he had made, taking off his shirt and throwing it away. “Spread your legs like a good boy.” He ordered him, reaching down to open his pants. He touched him over the fabric, softly squeezing his length to harden it if it wasnt already, gripping to jerk off over the fabric. All just to torment the lycan in the best way possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing isn't always easy | Eden
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Outside of the Cities-
Jump to: