Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double trouble (cw)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:37 pm

Hearing her scream out was like music to his ears, pushing further in to her, even if even hurt him a little. She was hot, sexy even when she screamed out like that, and he liked seeing how she pressed herself in to the duvet. Holding still for a while, his member was pulsating inside her, looking down he could see how much he had actually stretched her little hole, but he just enjoyed the sight. "You're doing just fine," he purred, grabbing both of her cheeks to spread her a little further apart while holding still. Humming to himself, he clicked his tongue, licking his lips as he looked at her. "I might cum if I keep going ... You want me to cum already, baby girl?" he asked, pushing his hips forward as he started thrusting in to her tight hole, grunting as he was holding back. She was so tight, and if she kept screaming like that, he knew his instincts would give in to the massive high he was building up.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

Full name : Aleah Veinch
Quote : I don't need someone who doesn't need me.

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:05 pm

She liked the pain alone, it didn't feel like it at all. Although she was not used to pain, it felt very nice. Her whole body trembled with pleasure, she did not remember last feeling so much pleasure she was in doubt. The feeling of his memnber slipping in and out of her made her moan loudly, and she could barely grasp the duvet as she already did. It wouldn't surprise her if the quilt would burst, but it didn't matter to her. Although the staff at the hotel would probably get a little angry "Not yet" she said as she smiled sneakily. She moaned a little more before turning them around, so she sat on top of him. She winked at him before tilting her head. Then she let himself slip over his member at a slow pace so she could feel how deep he slid into her. She put both her hands on his chest "I'm not done yet" sounded enticing as she let her tongue slip over her lips. Then she increased the pace, so she slid up and down his member faster and she scratched him a bit on his chest "Do you want me to cum" she moaned with a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 11:28 am

She turned them around, but he was refusing to let them return to her wet treasure, instead he groaned as she herself seemed to want to stretch her little hole more, moving so enticingly all by her own accord. While she was on top, he moved his hand up to her lips, sticking a few fingers in to wet them by her spit as he had a cocky smile on his lips. When she asked if she should cum, he hummed, as if he was considering it. Moving his fingers down her body, he moved two fingers inside her treasure, grunting as he could feel her walls cramp around his fingers. She liked this. And he had to admit that he found her rather seductive. "Cum for me," he demanded, moving his fingers in long stroked inside of her, moving his hips to hit deeper in to her tight hole, grunting and groaning at how good it felt. "Show me how much you like this," he elaborated, moving his thumb to her small bell, all the while pleasing her insides.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 4:55 pm

She continued to move her hips as she let her nails scratch him slightly on the chest. The feeling of his fingers up inside her made her bite hard into her lower lip, and she tilted her head slightly. As he continued with his fingers, and slid in and out of her with his member, she let go of her lower lip with her teeth, and put her head back "Dom!" She moaned loudly as she cum after he had asked her to. Her eyes rested on the ceiling, and she got a wide smile on her face"Who would have thought you were so good" she said with a teasing voice as she sent a cheeky smile to him, and then slid one finger around his chest while she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 5:26 pm

Groaning and grunting as she seemed to give in, he smiled, but his breath was hasty, looking at her with hunger in his eyes. Her teasing voice made him sigh, moving her off of him with a groan, but he himself hadn't even finished yet. It was as if he wasn't satisfied yet. He pulled off the condom, getting up to his feet, pacing a little bit before he turned to look at her. "Get on you knees, suck me till I cum," he demanded in a harsh voice. He was clearly not in the mood for playful gestures. She had cum more than once, and he hungered for that release by now. Grabbing her by her arm, he yanked her off the bed, pushing her on the floor before he grabbed her hair. "Come here," he mumbled under his breath, letting his member slide over her lips, before he forced his way in, groaning at how wet her mouth was.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 6:41 pm

As she began to let her mouth caress his member, she also let her tongue touch his member, both on the tip but also along the sides. The fact that he had grabbed her hair only made her move her head a little faster back and forth while her mouth was full of his member. She made some soothing sounds as she continued, letting her fingers caress his thighs. She kept letting her head move back and forth over his member, and the pace she increased so it got a little faster. She scratched him a little over his thighs, a little harder than before. She moaned occasionally and continued to make some soothing sounds. Then she closed her eyes to enjoy it even more, and she was sure he would cum and she let her tongue play a little more with his member.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 7:50 pm

The way she so easily gave in made him groan, feeling his jaw tense as this feeling was much better than he had anticipated. She was good, he had to give her that, and the more she kept at it, the easier it was becoming for him to give in. He shot his hips forward, burying himself deep into her as he leaned his head back, an animalistic roar springing from his throat as he shot his load in to the back of her throat. His seed was warm and almost scolding, but he didn't care. Once he had served her his gift, he pulled out of her, grabbing her chin to see what she would do with it. Safe to say, he would be rather disappointed if she decided to spit it out.
Studying her face for a while he let her go, walking over to grab his underwear, putting it on before he opened one of the windows. He clapped on one of his pant pockets to find a packet of cigarettes. Offering her one before sitting down in a chair overlooking the city. This late at night the world seemed alive above. "I think you're the first that hasn't been scared," he said, but it was more in a neutral voice.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:28 pm

As he grabbed her chin, she looked at him with a twinkle in her eye. She had no intention of spitting his seed out at all, but as she kept her eye contact, she swallowed it. Satisfied, she let her tongue slip over her lips, then tilted her head. Then she went to her underwear, put on her bra, and the panties afterwards "Why should I be scared" she asked wondering as she walked to the window. She leaned in a little over the window sill. Then she shook her head at his question, and put a hand to his face, slid a finger across his lips "I could have been a lot worse, so you caught me on a good day" she said as she winked at him. Then she looked out at the city and let a smile spread. She let her elbows rest on the windowsill, and stood relaxed. The cold from the window wasn't bad, she enjoyed it and let her eyes look at the city a little more.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Inhaling the nicotine he just stared blankly out the window, reaching out to run his hand down her behind, seeing that she still had some red marks from his spanking. "Most girls can't handle being roughed up like that," he said calmly, running his finger along her lingerie. She just looked enticing no matter what, he guessed, taking another long drag from the bud. Leaning his head back, he blew out the smoke, looking at it lazily rise to the ceiling. "Worse? In what way?" he asked calmly, turning his head a little to rest his eyes on her. What confused him the most was how she kept winking at him, did she have something in her eyes or was there something that mortals found sexy about that gesture? Dom had lived such a long life at this point that he couldn't tell at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 12:22 am

She kept a smile on her face as she looked out at the city, which was some city when it was dark. It was a little nicer, she also didn't feel ashamed of heat and light as long as it wasn't so much of it "I'm not like most girls" she said with a wide smile as she turned her gaze towards him. She then let her gaze slide down over him before letting her gaze end on his face again. She enjoyed the cold and the evening, it was really refreshing and she then let her eyes fall on the city again and she tilted her head "I could have let you lose control of me and denied your words" she said and let her smile grow a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 8:15 pm

Not like most girls. It was what every girl under the sun seemed to claim these days. It was all about being original, standing out from the crowd and there was nothing less appealing to Dom. He couldn't care less if a girl saw herself as special, mostly because he couldn't see it. He scoffed, looking up at the ceiling once more as he just smiled to himself. "I wouldn't have hesitated to break your neck if you had tried anything like that," he said in a sour tone. If she had tried taking control, he wouldn't have let her live, simple as that. He had certain needs, and if he couldn't get them, then he wasn't going to let her walk around after that. He pushed himself off of his seat. "You say that you're special, that you aren't like other girls, but why would I pick someone who was an individual?" he scoffed, snuffing out his cigarette against the table, walking over to grab his clothes. "I don't like special girls, I want my girl to just do as I say, then I'll give her anything she asks for," he said, pulling on his pants before moving to his shirt, buttoning it up nicely.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:38 am

She didn't answer him for what he said, but instead she let a broad smile spread on her face, and she stroked some of the blonde hair away from her face. Then she went to her dress, put it on, and then lightened it up. She didn't expect him to do it, so she did it herself "All girls are special, it just takes the right guy to see it" She said as she straightened her dress a little before walking towards the door. She leaned against it with one hand in the side "Everyone has their desire to find the person who is just right, maybe you just have to search a little" she said and sent him a wide smile after which she let her eyes rest on the room surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:13 am

Dom scoffed at her statement, because frankly he didn't believe her. "Love is a delusion, so delicious that people want to believe it, but once you've seen the world, you know that it's nothing but a lie," he said with a smile on his lips. "There's only two things in this world: Pleasure and displeasure, and I intend on getting my pleasure," he said, adjusting his collar. Was she about to leave or what was she trying to insinuate by leaning against the door? He really couldn't read her mind, but he knew she would probably try and defend love. It was as if it was a thing people always wanted to protect or push upon him, but either way it didn't matter.
"You know, if you leave behind your idea of every girl being different and love being a thing, I could use you ... But I guess you're just like the other girls," he said, chuckling to himself before walking over to the window, looking out.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 12:42 am

"I've never experienced love, so I don't know if it's just an illusion" she said as she let her gaze slide down over him before her gaze fell on his face. She crossed her arms resting as she stood casually on the door. As he mentioned that he wanted his pleasure, she understood him well. Who didn't want pleasure. She let a wide smile spread on her face "Use me for what" she asked with her head tilted as she looked away from him. Should she be a toy he just played with? Or was there something else he thought of. She could feel her curiosity about it. As he mentioned that she was like all other girls she walked out the door and to the bed, she sat down on the edge of the bed "How can you be so sure ... You don't know me" she said as she put her head down back, and let her gaze fall into the ceiling. The smile was still on her face, and she let her hands rest on the duvet.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:52 am

"For pleasure, for entertainment, for whatever I want you to be," he said with a charming smile on his lips. Seeing her move away from the door, made him raise an eyebrow, mostly because he thought she was about to leave. However he was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't. Finishing getting dressed, he moved to his feet, checking himself out in the mirror, adjusting his hair slightly. Her words made him scoff. "You haven't exactly proved me wrong either," he said as a counter argument. "But please, do indulge me; Tell me what makes you special," he said calmly, looking at her with a relaxed gaze.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:21 am

She got a smile on her face and lay back in bed. She put her arms out to the side as she let her gaze rest on the ceiling. It was as if she didn't want to go, but somehow wanted to go. It was weird, but she then closed her eyes and placed a hand on her stomach as she relaxed on the bed "Like a toy or what do you want with me" she asked wonderingly as she opened her eyes after a few seconds and turned head towards him. She met his gaze as she heard his questions, and thought a little. It was a good question, she had never thought much about it. What made her different besides her being royal. She looked at him a little as she tilted her head slightly and bent one leg so that she lay a little more relaxed on the bed "I can't answer you what makes me special besides my personality is not like anyone else's, but everyone she has a unique personality that makes them different from others "she said as she suddenly sat down in bed a little, still with her legs bent and she put both hands around her knees "What makes you special" she asked as wonderingly as she let her gaze slide down over him, and quickly looked at his face again.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:18 pm

"Fuck toy, play thing, pretty girl on my arm for events - That sort of thing," he said calmly. Whatever he wanted her to be, she could be, as long as she played her role right. Frankly he found her alluring, appealing to the eye and very seductive, however he didn't like all of this talk of being special. As a daemon, he had grown up with the belief that no-one was special, only their god Bael mattered, and the only way of doing anything right was abiding his laws. That was why he didn't believe in everyone being this different as she claimed.
She told about her personality being what made her special, making him scoff, looking down as he took a deep drag of his cigarette. Her question made him smile, thinking it was silly enough in itself. "Nothing makes me special, I'm a daemon; I'm born, I live my life and if I'm lucky I won't get killed," he said in a sour tone. Perhaps it was too morbid for her. But he didn't need to feel or be special. He was himself, and that was all that mattered. What he wanted in life was a mystery, but he knew that his god had a plan for all of his creations.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:09 am

"Everyone is special in their own way, even you," she said as she let her eyes fall on him as she continued to sit on the edge of the bed. It was very relaxing and she tilted her head slightly as she let some fingers swipe across the sheet. After a few minutes she looked away from him and lay down in bed. Her gaze dropped to the ceiling as she thought a little about his words. Then she sighed, then got up from the bed and went to him. Grab him by the collar and pull him closer."I'm not a doll or piece in your game that you can do whatever you want with it" she said with a wide smile as she kept eye contact. But after a while, she let go, and turned around, slowly walking towards the door of the room "You probably don't need me, so maybe I should rather be a good girl and go," she said as she smiled smugly. to herself as she put a hand in her side.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:47 am

Dom gritted his teeth as he looked at the vampyress. Fuck, she really did know how to irritate him, and yet he found that was what drew him in. Her way of speaking and the way she moved, was he already getting turned on once more? As she grabbed him by the collar, he couldn't help but let a cocky smile spread on his lips, mostly because he found her actions almost endearing. She moved away from him again, and he sat back in a chair, looking at her as she stated he didn't need her, he scoffed. "If you were a good girl you'd come over and sit on my lap," he said in a teasing voice. If she were to leave, so be it, but Dom had found himself quite fascinated by this beautiful creature that was Aleah. Her white locks and just thinking about her screams of pleasure was enough for him to want to keep her around. That was why he had suggested that she could become his plaything, or whatever he could describe it as. He was not good with relationships, hell he wasn't even good at being monogamous, but he was sure she wouldn't leave his mind right away. "Come on, pretty girl, don't go yet," he said in a deeper voice, alluring as he got up from his chair, walking to her as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pressing himself against her backside. "I'm sorry my mood went bad, I can try and change," he whispered against her ear, kissing her earlobe gently, almost lovingly. "Stay the night ... I've rented this room just for you," he added, a smirk resting on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 5:02 pm

As she could feel his arms around her, she brought a wide smile to her face. The scent of him hung in the air, and mixed with her own it was even better. The feeling of his body so close to hers, suddenly turned on her even more than she was already "What if I want to be a bad girl" she whispered low and almost enticing. When she could then feel the kiss against her earlobe she bit her lower lip a bit. It felt too good, and she could not help but moan a little "You lure me too much ... But I like it" she winked at him with a wide smile. Quickly she turned around so she was standing with her back up against the door. She put a hand around his neck while she grabbed his other hand. There was still something about him that she still liked, even though he had mentioned he could change. If she could be the reason for that, she did not know"So where were we" it sounded cheeky from her as she let her tongue slide over her lips as her gaze slid down over him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:18 am

Dom growled softly in reply to her question. He didn't like bad girls, he wanted his girl to be good, to listen to him, and in return he would make her see stars for eternity. However he knew she was trying to play up the dynamic between the two, his wild side just didn't like that. He liked being in control, because then he could decide what they did. She turned around, and he pressed her closer to the door, the bulge in his pants pressing against her stomach. "Damn you, Aleah," he muttered under his breath. How could she turn him on so quickly? He leaned closer to her, but instead of her lips, he greeted her neck, leaving longing kisses along the cold skin. "Vampyres don't sleep ... And I want to fuck you all night ... Take off your clothes once more, baby girl," he whispered against her neck, his hands busy tracing her body. He wanted to see her nakedness once more, his pants already pressing tightly against him as he was trying to control his urges.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:35 pm

//Out. This character is being changed. Sorry for the inconvenience.//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double trouble (cw)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2