Posts : 76
Join date : 2019-10-31
|Subject: Lore: Aurvandil Tue May 19, 2020 9:10 pm|| |
- On Lore: Map of the Countries Aurvandil is located to the east of Churchill and the Red Isle and west of Torch.
- The royal family of Aurvandil have the last name Ardal and information about them can be found at Lore: The Royal Family of Aurvandil.
Facts about the country
- Capital and largest city: Mawin
- Official language: English, Gaelic, Old Norse
- Form of government: Despite the country being based on monarchical rule, a cabinet of advisers is still available to the ruler. This cabinet is made up primarily of legal and financially trained persons employed privately by the royal house itself.
- Establishment: Around 3226 BH Aurvandil was formed as a smaller colony, but from about 1798 BH they had become an official kingdom.
- Area: 15.000 km²
- Population: 1.223.445 (2020)
- Export and business: The main business is tourism, fishing and agriculture. Aurvandil exports whiskey, beer and fish, they are actually very well known for their brewery.
- Currency: Gambion Units
- Religion: The Old Ones
- Races in the country: Lycans 32%, Clergy 23%, Humans 21%, Mythicals 15%, Fenix 7%, Other 2%.
- Noticeable places: The biggest of the islands is called Dawne, with four lesser islands sprouting out like bear's claws; Sivi, Njord, Willa and Asa.
History of the country
- A cohesive history including all countries are to be found under Lore: Timeline.