Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Runaway - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Runaway - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Runaway

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

The Runaway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 1:24 am

Her reply made him chuckle, shrugging lightly but keeping his eyes on her. "Alright then ... Together?" he then suggested. Perhaps just shedding the last pieces at the same time would make it feel more like they were in this together. Ethan stripped off his shorts and underwear in an easy move, very fluid in fact, letting the fabric just fall the rest of the way before stepping out of it. He held out his hand to her, pulling her close once she had gotten undressed and guided both of them to the shower. The water running from above made him sigh, feeling the dirt and sweat getting washed away and down the drain.
He turned his head, looking down on her as a faint chuckle escaped his lips, running his fingers down her curves, making sure to caress as much of her skin as he was able to from how they were standing so close in this rather small shower. "C'mon ... Give me a smile," he said, seeing that she was a bit stuck in her thoughts. His fingers moved in soothing circles, exploring as they did best, but this was so much different. It was like every small stroke had a meaning behind it, a yearning to be what she needed and to be, not perfect, but at least loving her with everything he got. "How are ya so soft?" he chuckled, looking down as his hand moved up, cupping her breast in his palm, giving it a soft yet teasing squeeze. He wanted to feel every bit of her, explore the unknown, but he was also very mindful of taking things at a pace they both felt comfortable in. "Vane, ya being shy wiv me ... What's going on in ya head right now?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 1:58 am

She agreed to doing it at the same time, because that way she didnt feel quite so alone. She watched him get out of his clothes and pulled down the underwear as he got out of his. She bit her lip a little and followed his pull before they both went under the water. She wrapped her arms around him and felt chills down her spine by the way his skin felt so soft and warm against hers. She was mesmerized by it, which was why she probably seemed a little distant. She smiled up at him, squinting her eyes a little from the water as she placed her palms against his lower back.
She liked how his hands were feeling her, it made her feel so wanted. His chuckle made her frown a little as she placed her head against his chest, closing her eyes with a sigh. The way he squeezed her breast made her moan softly, opening her eyes to look at him while she was thinking to herself. “I’m just still... adjusting,” she said as she looked up at him with vulnerable eyes. “And now I’m standing here naked with you... I-....” - “I’ve dreamt about this so many times, feeling your hands, hearing your heart...” she admitted before she leaned up to kiss his lips. “I’m afraid I’ll suddenly wake up again... alone” she mumbled, shifting between his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:24 am

By the gods, she sounded perfect as well, and as she moaned at his gentle squeeze he felt his body react. He wanted to make her moan more, but he didn't want to just jump in and go at it. This was different from everything he had ever tried before. This was tender and at a slow pace where they both felt good. She explained why she was acting distant, making him sigh, not because he was annoyed, but because he understood. He still thought that any moment he would wake up whimpering to himself as this had all been some elaborate dream his mind had concocted. He returned the brief kiss, humming sweetly against her lips as she pulled away once more. "Ya won't ever be alone again," he said softly. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but he wanted her to know that this was real, that this was more than he had ever dreamed of. "But I gotta know ... Is dream-me ... Ya know ... Bigger?" he asked, chuckling as he was clearly making a joke, but he was also curious as to how they both had perceived each other.
He moved slightly, letting the water hit her mostly as his hands once more felt like wandering around her body, but his one hand stayed at her breast. His thumb and index finger lightly pinching her already stiff nipple. He gave her a soft look before bowing down to kiss her chest, sucking lightly as if it was a sweet candy. Safe to say, he didn't want to hold back, he just wanted to explore her, make her feel good. "Fuck," he swore under his breath, feeling like this was almost too unreal and yet so good. He knew they should probably start soaping up, but he didn't really like to think that this was going to end. On the other hand he was not really prepared for a giant water bill because he couldn't seem to just snap out of it for a few seconds. "Ya just pull me in," he chuckled, leaning away from her chest and turned off the water.
Grabbing his two in one shampoo and body wash he started lathering her up a bit, pressing himself closer to her as he felt like he couldn't get any closer. His eyes glimmered slightly, perhaps from the fact that he felt like he was having a dirty dream, but he continued anyways. Once every part of her was soaped in, he felt his breath hasty, moving his hand down her stomach, his eyes locked with hers. "I don't wanna move too fast," he promised her, letting his fingers tease her pubic bone, then down her thighs and back up again. "I wanna be in the moment wiv ya, yeah," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 2:53 pm

She chuckled at his question but then swallowed, shaking her head. “Have you dreamt about me naked?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. She had had some intimate dreams herself, but somehow they always managed to be him doing some great work with only his fingers and undressing down to wearing only pants. She ran her hands up and down his back, feeling his skin, muscles and bones. There was just something about feeling how human he was, how much he was just himself.
She bit back a moan as he pinched her nipple, pressing herself a little instinctively closer to him. He could make her do anything he wanted, she already knew that. Him swearing under his breath just did something to her, she could feel it down her thighs quite alright. “I feel the same,” she said softly as he turned off the water, biting her lip a little.
What was really stopping them from taking this further? Well she didnt know about him but she didnt know what to do or how to do it. She just wanted to make him feel good so she could hear him moan again, but how was she supposed to do that? She let him lather her with soap, looking up at him with a softness to her eyes. She quickly looked down at his hand as it moved down her stomach, her breath staggering a little as she looked bacl up into his eyes her muscles tensing under his touch. Couldnt he just touch her already? Though she could understand his promise, hadnt they both been dreaming about this for too long to wait? Maybe she wasnt rational, but who was once they were caught in the heat of the moment. She returned the kiss eagerly, rubbing her body against him in subtle movements. “I want you,” she whispered longingly, against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 3:08 pm

His boyish grin made a return as she asked if he had dreamt of her naked, because wasn't it obvious? He nodded, not really ashamed to admit it, because to him it was some of the best dreams he had had, even if it meant waking up with wet underwear. However no matter how much his dreams had tried, nothing compared to the real deal. She was soft, her skin almost vibrating at his touch and he wanted to feel every last part of her.
There was just something about how her body seemed to move with his touch, how she caved in and got closer to him. It made his stomach feel like it was tying a knot with pure excitement. He could feel her get impatient, and he was waiting for her to say what she wanted, but when he heard her sweet whisper he couldn't help but halter his movements. He looked at her, his eyes half lidded and pupils dilated slightly with the need he felt for her, but it was like he was having a hard time wrapping his mind around that sentence. His free hand moved behind her, turning on the water and letting it run down and removing the soap from both of them. This time he couldn't hold back any longer, her sweet plea echoing in his mind as he leaned down to kiss her lips, his hand moving up her thigh and to her treasure. Spreading her legs slightly was fairly easy, however he wanted to be mindful of her still being able to stand up. "I want ya too," he admitted in a sweet whisper, letting his palm rest against her pubic bone while his fingers moved carefully along her nether lips. He wasn't separating them, simply feeling her, putting light pressure to make her feel like he was there for her. His lips moved down her chin and to her neck, suckling lightly on her delicate skin, meanwhile his fingers slowly separated her folds. His index finger made a careful and slight swirl around her small bell, sighing to himself as he was clearly enjoying feeling this close to her. If he hadn't known better he could've probably cum just at the sensation it was to feel her like this.
"Tell me what ya like," he whispered. He wanted to know what could make her crumble, what could make her scream. His middle finger moved slightly, digging carefully at her entrance but never fully going in, just there to tease her. "I want ya to feel good ... I want to give ya all ya need," he whispered, the water from above hitting them softly as if they were in the rain. His thumb tracing her bell carefully, he touched her gently. Ethan wasn't in a hurry, but he did feel eager.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:05 pm

She didnt know what went over her as she said she wanted him but it wasnt like she was regretting it either. The water was turned back on and she looked at him, wondering what he was thinking. Was he thinking the same as her or something different? She felt his lips on hers as his hand wandered, making goosebumps appear on her skin as a sign of the delight she felt from his mere touch. She moved with him and the way he moved just made it seem like it was all natural to him. His whisper made her moan softly as her reply, as his fingers seemed to explore her; which she didnt mind, it made her feel less like just being some girl to him and more like someone who mattered.
She stretched her neck for him, as her arms moved up and around him, not to constrict him but at the same time to feel like she was holding onto him. The swirling motion made her gasp under her breath as her legs shook a little. She was so used to being in control in a situation like this that someone else touching her like that was almost foreign to her body. And still she was letting him, digging her nails softly into the skin on his back as she looked up at him. “I havent let anyone ever do something like this to me, so I dont know what I like,” she mumbled, a little shy tone in her voice. She could feel the tension building up inside of her as his finger began to move but never entering. His sweet whisper and the way his thumb moved over that sweet spot, she moaned under her breath, closing her eyes for a second. However she opened them fast to look at him, be sure that this was actually happening. “I trust you,” she whispered, her eyes turning a little vulnerable as she placed a hand against his cheek. “And that means a lot to me,” she added in a mumble, leaning closer to him to kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Perhaps he was only this confident because it felt surreal. He wasn't looking for this to be a one time thing; He genuinely loved her and no matter how much her father would try and pry him away, he would do everything to return to her. Her moan. Fuck. He felt so turned on, and she had done nothing but just be there. His stomach felt like it was in knots, pulling tighter as she wrapped her arms around him. He felt safe, felt like even though he was the one taking care of her, she was there for him also. He felt her leg shake a little, looking in to her eyes to make sure she could still hold her own weight, though he would never let her fall.
The mumble of a confession made him blush, blood rushing to his cheeks as he suddenly felt more nervous. If she had never let anyone do this, then this was her first experience, and he wanted to make it perfect. Feeling her up, his other hand moved to rest on her hip, holding her securely but not trying to keep her from moving. Rather he wanted to make sure that, in case her legs did give in, he would be ready to grab her. She trusted him, and it made his eyes turn more vulnerable. Not because he had any intentions of betraying that trust, but the fact that she had seen how he had been before her would always make him unsure. She leaned closer, kissing him and he didn't hesitate to return that kiss. "Maybe ... Maybe we should move to the bedroom," he suggested in a hushed whisper. He felt like he was slowly turning in to a raisin under the warm water, and he could feel how her legs were starting to shake a little.
Carefully he moved his hand from her parts, sighing to himself as he wanted to dig back in. Turning off the water before grabbing a towel for each of them. Quickly drying off his hair, he wrapped the towel around his waist, reaching a hand to her to help her if she still needed support. However he didn't seem too happy with how she was walking as he quickly picked her up in his arms, opting to carry her to the bedroom. He laid her down on his bed, looking at her, seeing how her skin was still wet, her cheeks with a lovely rose color to them, making him smile. "Beautiful," he mumbled under his breath, leaning over her as he kissed her softly. For now he just kept the towel around his waist, even though it would soon enough slip off. He kissed her all over her face, chuckling a bit to himself as he looked her in the eyes, placing his forehead to hers. "Don't worry ... I'm not stopping," he said, lifting his hand up to their faces, popping a few of his fingers in his mouth and sucking them. Once he felt like it would be good enough, he felt his breath get more hasty, his wet fingers moving under her towel and to her soft treasure where he resumed what he had been doing in the shower. However this time he stopped for a second, pulling away for a bit as he inserted a finger carefully into her core, making him groan under his breath. She was tight, so much so that he was moving as slow as he could, his thumb continuing to tease her delicate bell.
"I really do luv ya," he whispered, looking at her as his finger slowly started to move in a come-hither motion inside of her. He moaned softly, leaning down to kiss her lips, carefully and tenderly, letting her know that this was more than he could've ever asked for. "Fuck Vane ya feel so good," he whispered, having an almost pained expression on his face as he was trying to focus on her. He was eager, wanting to feel her already. To connect with her and succumb to her entire being, but he just couldn't do that yet. His free hand opened her towel up, unwrapping her like she was his gift, gritting his teeth as he saw her again. This would never get old. His finger kept moving in soft strokes, warming her up and listening to her small whimpers to know where it felt good and where she wanted something different.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:12 pm

She couldnt do anything else than follow him, and when he picked her up, she felt her heart race in her chest. Were they really doing to do this? She could feel her body yearn for him like nothing else and it felt a little scary to her. But she hadnt lied when she said she trusted him. She looked up at him as he placed her on the bed, swallowing hard as he seemed to take her in. How could he do that? Just be looking at her and make her feel so wanted, desired. She chuckled with him as he kissed her face, but them he said some words that were rather serious to her. She watched him suck his own fingers and he breath trembled at the sight.
He didnt even really have to put his fingers in his mouth like that, she could feel how wet she was from the things he had done in the shower. She moaned longingly as he started touching her again, but then he haltered his movements. She looked at him only to feel his finger enter her, making her widened her eyes a little as she moaned in delight.
But by the gods, how she wished he would just put himself inside of her. She moved her hips a little eagerly against his hand, moaning for every soft thrust that came from it. “I love you Ethan,” she moaned with her eyes closed, biting her lip. His swear made her open her eyes as she carefully reached out for his towel, undoing it to reveal his length. She gasped softly as she touched him gently, just feeling his length in her hand. With careful movements she jerked her hand up and down, wanting to give something back as he was making her feel so wonderful. Eventually he hit that sweet spot that made her arch her back a little as her moans intensified, but she also felt so eager. “I want you inside of me before I cum,” she begged, feeling herself getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 11:24 pm

Oh her sweet expression as his finger slid inside of her, he felt his own eyes dilate just by looking at her like this. Not to mention the softest tones Ethan had ever heard, how she moaned and moved under him. His towel was removed, making him sigh with relief as he didn't feel constrained any more, but then he felt her fingers grab on to him, and he let out a vulnerable whimper, looking at her with more than just love in his eyes. Lust was clearly showing itself, but despite wanting to jump her already, he moaned softly as they seemed to pleasure each other with merely their hands.
Her beg made a small growling noise escape his lips, crawling up on the bed and removing her hands from his member. He felt like it was throbbing at this point, almost hurting to feel her. "Are you sure about this?" he asked her one last time, just making sure that everything he heard was in fact real. If she confirmed he would sigh softly, removing his fingers from her treasure as he adjusted himself over her. Licking his fingers clean he grabbed a hold of the linen beside her head. Hovering over her, he felt his heart race faster than anything, as if a hundred horses were having a full on derby inside of him.
Placing his tip at her entrance, he felt his shoulders tremble, looking at her with nothing but pure amazement as he slowly teased her entrance with himself. Moaning softly he carefully inserted himself, gritting his teeth and his jaw tensing from the feeling alone. "Vane, ya need relax," he pleaded. He could feel her tighten up from the excitement, and if he continued to press in it would hurt both of them. His breath was unsteady, looking at her as he leaned down, their skin gracing each other. "I wanna feel all of ya ... I feel ya cum on me and drive me mad like no-one can," he whispered, his hand not supporting his weight moving up to cup her face. This was far from anything he had tried before. It felt so personal, so tender and he was sure his heart could burst open.
If she started to relax more, he would slowly enter her. "Good girl," he whispered, his voice hoarse as he was clearly enjoying this. He was shaking a little as he finally hit her bottom, surprising even himself as he moaned against her lips. "Ya perfect ... My perfect Vane," he whispered sweetly, kissing her as he let her adjust to his size and how he felt. Besides that it felt rather overwhelming to him, but it also felt like a slice of heaven. It was sweeter than any drug he had ever taken, clouding his judgement more than any amount of alcohol. Once she felt ready, he would start to move his hips in careful thrusts at first, however picking up the pace as he was desperately searching for the spot that would make her beg for more.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 11:57 pm

The excitement was almost nauseating at this point, making her feel a little disoriented, the same way you’d feel after a wild ride in an amusement park, the adrenaline pumping through her veins with such intensity. “Please Ethan. Yes!” She begged in a soft moan, rubbing herself against his fingers. She looked up at him, spreading her legs for him to enter her. She felt a little out of herself, but she guessed it was because she needed to feel him to feel reconnected to the world. Know that he was the one to fill her up and steal her heart away.
He pressed inside and she couldnt help but tighten up in a soft whimper, she had been so used to be the one in control that her body might have thought something was wrong. His plea made her nod, drawing in a deep trembling breath as she opened her eyes to look at him. Him leaning down was perfect, because she cupped his face and held it between her hands like he was the most precious to her. She nodded at his whisper, wanting that as well so bad.
She shifted between his eyes, drawing in deep breaths to the bottom of her lungs before she finally seemed to loosen up. His praise made goosebumps appear as she moaned in all her vulnerability as his length sought as far as it could go. He reached all the way and she felt tears in her eyes as her lip quivered a little. It wasnt helping that he was praising her too. “Where have you been all this time?” She whispered, still holding onto his face. She felt so whole this way and she knew then that it was meant to be. He began to move and she moaned as her wet eyes fell shut, wrapping her arms close around him as she felt how he was mercilessly filling her up over and over. He hadnt even found the spot and yet she felt herself get closer and closer. “I’m yours,” she promised him in a soft whimper, letting go with one arm to grab his necklace that she bore. Suddenly she knew he had found her spot as she squealed in pleasure, digging her nails into his shoulderblade. He was really going to force her over the edge like that? She couldnt hold back, moaning his name over and over in a shaky voice to let him know she was getting there. And then the feeling rushed over her, making her tense up around him as she struggled to even moan. Sweat was mixing with the dampness in her skin, but she had a feeling he wasnt even close to done yet, keeping her under him and his mercy.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:25 am

Her question made him chuckle, albeit a little strained as being inside her just felt too overwhelming. He would usually use a condom, but it didn't feel like it was what they needed for this moment. They needed to feel each other fully, and while it might be a dangerous predicament, he couldn't seem to care as he started moving his hips to greet hers, grunting softly as he felt her walls hug him close. "Right here," he whispered in reply to her question, looking in to her eyes as he felt his lower lips tremble from the pure pleasure. It was strange. Normally he would have to speed up, make himself feel the friction, but even if he was just inside her, he could remain as hard as ever.
She hugged him closer, and he kept moving against her, pleading with the gods above to grant him the power to make her feel better than ever. When she seemed to pull away, he looked at her, and then she said something that felt like it was driving him mad. "You're mine," he groaned, pushing a little firmer in to her, and it seemed to work, making her squeal and he had an openmouthed smile on his face, breathing heavily as he aimed for that spot every time. He wanted to feel all of her, wanted to feel every part of her collide with his, and as she started to moan his name over and over again, it felt like she was cheering him on. He kept at it, sliding his member against the spot that made her sound so heavenly.
When she finally gave in, it took everything in him not to come with her, closing his eyes to focus as he felt like he was almost getting pushed out of her from how tight she became. It didn't mean he stopped his movement, just making them slower, making her feel that he hadn't given in yet. He might've just been a human, but his stamina was far above average. "Mhmm fuck," he whispered, looking down, but he couldn't really see much except for their skin gliding together. He pulled out, only to insert himself again, sliding with ease and making him moan. "Ya soaked ... Beautifully," he hummed, looking in to her eyes. Fuck this felt otherworldly.
Grabbing her leg, he pulled her more open, reaching deeper than ever before as he moaned in soft harmony to hers. "Are ya trynna make me cum already?" he asked in teasing, pushing in to her as he let out a vulnerable groan. Nothing had ever felt this great, and he had a feeling that it was because of her. Ethan looked at her, his green eyes searching her blue grey ones. His hips jolted, pushing himself in to her a little harder than before, seeing how she would react. Part of him wanted to be selfish, claim her even more, make everyone know what he had been able to do to her. However his mind seemed too preoccupied with what his member was doing as he looked at her, pushing in to her again. "Fuck, I need to see ya on top of me," he breathed out, grabbing a firmer hold of her thigh as he pushed in to her again, moaning in delight. "Do ya wanna ride me?" he whispered in a hum, leaning down to kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:55 am

She frowned a little as he pulled himself out but then he pushed himself in again and she moaned at the tenderness she started to feel down there. She should probably have warned him that she hadnt been with someone in quite a long while, but on the the other hand, she would love to feel a little sore knowing that he had been the one to do that. She was still holding onto him, her nails softly digging into his skin, even if it wasnt really that hard, she was sure she had left a red mark or two. He grabbed her leg and opened her up even more, making her squirm a little as it felt like he reached dephts of her no one else had ever done. “Oh gods,” she moaned tenderly closing her eyes as her nails digged in a little firmer.
She didnt even care if he decided to unload himself this deeply inside of her, she didnt even care if she got pregnant. She just wanted to feel more of him, feel how he was on top of her and how he was mercilessly digging deeper into her. The hard thrust made her whimper in a mix of pain and delight. But as a daemon, pain wasnt really a bad thing.
She looked at him, moaning for every time his length slid against that sweet spot and beyond. His words made her feel a little unsure, because she wanted this but if he wanted her on top of him she could do that. “I’ll make you cum so fast,” she warned him in a soft moan against his lips, letting him pull out of her so they could change positions. She watched him as he laid down, carefully touching his hip before she crawled over him. “Now you’re mine,” she said with a sly smile over her lips as her cheeks were rosy as ever. She grabbed his member and moaned as she felt how wet she had made it all the way to the root. She kept eyecontact as she lowered herself onto him in such a natural movement, clearly because this was her zone. She placed his palm over her pubic bone, with hiw wet things were down there, she wasnt worried that his thumb was dry. “Follow my lead. If you’re lucky I’ll cum on you twice,” She explained and teased him, before she started rolling her hips back and forth in a teasingly slow motion. It wasnt just that she could do the motion in a way that would pressure his member in just the right way, the rest of her body moved as well to make it sensual. She leaned down to his face and kissed him, only to deepen the kiss and licking his lower lip. She wanted to taste him and feel him, make him squirm and beg for more.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 12:11 pm

They shifted their position, and he moaned in reply as she proclaimed him hers. And it was true. In this moment and every moment forward, he was hers, there wasn't even a question about it. She placed herself above him, and it was as if he was seeing everything in slow motion, her every expression burnt in to his mind to be forever stored. The way she slowly made him moan as he felt how his member was throbbing at the sensation. He didn't want to stop yet, he wanted to feel her cum again, see her slowly get unraveled. "Anything ya demand," he whispered, his thumb getting to work quite instinctively, teasing her small nub as she started moving.
She was captivating, her curves dancing on top of him as his free hand grabbed at her hips. He didn't want to restrain her, not that he had the power to do it when her breast were bouncing and keeping his entire being occupied. She leaned down, and he wasted no time to greet her lips, moving his hips up to greet hers as she rode him. "Harder ... Make ya-self cum on me," he mumbled against her lips, needing to feel her give in. "Vanessa I need ya," he whispered vulnerably, his hand changing position, using his index and middle finger to tease her bell, feeling how soaked it actually was. He could feel himself being pressed to the edge, he wanted to cum, but on the other hand he didn't feel satisfied yet.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 12:29 pm

She was really enjoying this. Enjoying just how she made him feel all by herself. She didnt mind the eager way his hips moved to make him feel more, she liked that. His mumble made her nod, flicking her hips in a way that made his member rub harder against her walls. She whimpered at the feeling, feeling how she had swelled up just a little, but it only seemed to make it better. Feeling herself getting closer and closer again, her movements began to stagger just a little, but she pushed through and pressed herself further down, wanting him even deeper. “Cum with me,” she moaned, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. Her breathing quickened as she started to tense up around him, biting her lip as she tried to hold back. But she couldnt, letting out a tender scream through gritted teeth as euphoria flodded her mind and hopefully he had given in as well, because that feeling would just be enough to make her roll her eyes up into her skull. Her movements got a little lazy as she was coming down from her high, panting and feeling sweaty as she looked at him. “Holy fuck,” she mumbled a little bewildered before she just laid down on him and wrapped her arms around him. “I get how they call you a skirt chaser now,” she teased him but also in a way complimented him to let him know that she wasnt judging him.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 12:42 pm

He could feel her ripples tease him, beckoning him to just give in, but he wanted to hold on to the very end. Her moan made him nod a little, but it was hard to spot when she was riding him this persistently. She tightened around him, and as she screamed he let out a small roar, feeling his chest vibrate with the sound as he pressed himself as deep into her as he could before giving in to his high.
His face pulled a vulnerable expression, before he felt his body collapse on the bed, looking up at her with hazy eyes. Never had he felt like this. He was panting for air, feeling his member still throbbing lazily inside of her. When she leaned down, his arms felt like jello as he wrapped them around her, kissing her neck here and there while breathing heavily. Her words made a small scoff escape his lips, kissing her neck once more. "I ... I don't think I've cum harder in ma life," he chuckled against her skin, letting her know that this wasn't usually what happened. This had been so tender, so real, and yet wild at the same time. His heart was still galloping away, but his fingers were slowly moving up and down her back.
"But perhaps it would be more real to call me former skirt chaser," he mumbled, looking at her eyes with a serious gaze. He loved her, he wanted to be with her, and yet he knew he had some baggage that might prove troublesome in the future. Not to mention the fact that Vanessa's father hated his guts. He chuckled at the thought. "How many times do ya think ya father could castrate me for this?" he chuckled, nuzzling his nose against her cheek, breathing in her sweet pheromones.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 12:58 pm

His chuckle made her swallow as she folded her lips, trying not to seem too proud of herself. But she hadnt felt anything this intense and real before. She could feel his heart against her chest, but she was certain he could also feel hers. His mumble made her nod as she saw how seeious he was. “Okay,” she whispered softly, feeling so happy that he was finally hers. How she had dreamt of this, tried to find someone like him in others because she so firmly believed he wouldnt feel this way too. The mention of her father made her groan softly as she started chuckling. “I dont think I’d like to think of that right now,” she remarked but then she sighed. “I think he would figure out a way to make you wish he had just done that,” she then said truthfully. Samuel wasnt a man who was fucking around, which seemed to make Vanessa look a little sad. “I guess you’ll have to be a skirt chaser for just a little while longer,” she said, touching his chest gently as the thought made her a little sad. Which she didnt like when she could feel how sore her insides were after what they had just done.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 4:13 pm

He felt her not like the comment, but it had just been in a light tease. He could feel his member getting flaccid, lifting her off carefully, turning them around so he was over her. "I won't be with anyone but ya, Vane ... Even if I have to pretend otherwise," he promised her, leaning down to kiss her lips softly. His hands moved up and down her side, not really caring about the sweat. "Even if I had to walk through the Abyssus and back, I would do it for ya," he spoke truthfully, leaning down to plant gentle kisses all over her face.
"Gods, I wish I had some daemon in me to get me going again right now," he chuckled, moving his kisses down to her neck, savouring her scent. He wanted her again already, but his body didn't seem to agree with him yet.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:51 pm

She looked up at him as they turned around, running a hand through his messy hair so she could see his eyes better. His promise made her sigh, but then she felt his lips and returned the kiss in a loving manner. She would just have to trust him and trust in herself enough to not be jealous if she would be there while he had to pretend. She loosened up from her tense mood as he made his promise, chuckling as he kissed her all over her face. "It's okay. We'll have plenty of time to do whatever we want," she promised him, caressing his back as she wrapped her arms around him. Eventually she remembered how she had picked her phone apart to pull the sim card out, thinking it might be a good idea to put it back in. She carefully got out of bed to get her phone, already feeling good enough to walk, despite the soreness between her legs. She came back rather quick and laid down next to him with a deep sigh. "As soon as I pop it in, Gareth and Samuel will know where I am," she said before she looked at Ethan, like she felt a little scared to just do it.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:40 pm

He nodded at her reassurance, feeling a little relieved. He knew he wouldn't be able to fake it with another girl, but he was afraid what Gareth was going to say. However lately he didn't really know what was going through the daemon's mind anyways. Laying back on the bed, he watched as she got up, groaning softly as he noticed how she seemed a little tender when she walked. In his mind he had already set a goal for himself to make her walk more uneasy after next time.
Her words about the sim card made him swallow, sitting up as he looked at her. Right now it seemed almost like bliss. Nobody knew where she was, but he also knew that it would only be a matter of time before Samuel would raid the place. "It's alright ... But maybe we should get ourself dressed a bit?" he suggested, not knowing if a hoard of daemons were waiting outside his door to bust through once Vanessa let her position known.
Moving to his feet, he went over to his mess of a closet, finding a set of clothes for himself, but also one for her. His clothes would be a bit baggy on her, but she liked that style anyways, so there wasn't really a problem with it. "Wait," he mumbled before she was about to put the sim card back in. He walked over, placing a hand on her cheek before pulling her in to a tender kiss, letting his lips linger against hers. "Alright, now I can face anything," he promised her, a boyish smirk on his lips as he started getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:48 pm

She nodded at the suggestion with a deep sigh. Honestly she didnt know what she was supposed to expect. She could only be happy that she hadnt done anything stupid before Ethan found her. He got up and she watched him get to his closet, pushing herself up as she looked at the clothes he got her. Her own was reeking of alcohol and something terrible from the alley, so she was happy to get something fresh to wear. She put on the shirt and grabbed her phone, feeling a little hesitant but she knew she had to do it. His mumble made her look up, feeling his hand on her cheek before he pulled her in for a kiss; How she hoped it wouldnt be the last. Even if she would have to drag him off to somewhere they could do it in secret. "More than me then," she chuckled, placing the simcard back in before turning on her phone. She got into the rest of the clothes he had gotten her, tapping her fingers a little anxiously on the back of her phone. Gareth was the first to send a message but it wasnt for her.

[Messages between Gareth and Ethan]
[Gareth:] How long has she been with you? Why havent you called?
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:54 pm

Ethan sent her a reassuring smile, getting dressed as her phone sprung to life. However it wasn't the usual noise of her messages going off, rather it was his. Frowning he walked over to his phone, looking at the screen as he groaned. Was Gareth really going to pull this shit with him now?

[Messages between Ethan and Gareth]
[Ethan:] I got her home last night
[Ethan:] Ya brother made someone spice her drink, I've been detoxing her
[Ethan:] I know I shoulda called, sorry mate

He didn't really know how to feel about all of this. He was afraid that Gareth was going to know the instance that he laid eyes on him, but on the other hand he had seemed so preoccupied since everything with Ayalla had gone down.

[Ethan:] Ya fixed ya bull with Aya?

Just rubbing salt in the wound, hopefully diverting the conversation a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:11 pm

Vanessa looked at Ethan with her eyebrows raised, getting up to go stand next to him, placing a hand on his back while giving him space to handle whatever was going down on his phone. She didnt even have to read to know that Gareth was pissed. Eventually she just decided to hug him from behind seeing that soon she wouldnt be able to.

[Gareth:] Yeah you fucking should have. I'm on my way, how is she?
[Gareth typing..]
[Gareth stops typing]
[Gareth typing..]
[Gareth:] Dont divert on me you dickhead. She doesnt want to see me.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head against him. "How pissed is he?" she asked, but did she really want to know? It didnt take long for Gareth to arrive there, ringing the doorbell as he seemed more tense than ever.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:20 pm

Ethan sighed at the way the daemon seemed to type and type yet never sending anything. "He's pissed, but he'll forgive me," he said, however not if he found out what they had actually been doing.

[Ethan:] Ya can ask her easel, ya coming anyways, right?
[Ethan:] ...
[Ethan:] So ya didn't check up if Aya got home at all?

The human cared about Ayalla, frowning as it seemed like the daemon could care less. He sighed, scratching his neck as he felt like he should perhaps trying to write her, but maybe it would have the opposite effect. Either ways he typed a short message to the hybrid, asking if she was doing alright and where she was. However she only seemed to open the message, never reply to it, making him sigh shaking his head.
The daemon was there soon enough, Ethan opened a window before walking out to his friend. "G," he just greeted him rather casually. He walked out to the kitchen, realizing they still had nothing. "Imma order some food, what ya want?" he asked, trying to keep things as normal as he could, and safe to say there wasn't anything giving off a strange vibe.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:32 pm

[Gareth:] Dont be fucking stupid. She doesnt want to talk, but I know she got home safely.

Gareth just nodded at the greeting, turning his head as he looked for Vanessa. She had gone to the living room where she sat on the couch with a ziplocked hoodie over her to keep warm. She looked at Gareth before she frowned. "I'd rather see Samuel than you right now," she said in a sour tone, which didnt seem to affect Gareth at all, or at least he wasnt showing it. "I'm not hungry," he told Ethan before he looked at Vanessa again, crossing his arms. It felt agitating for her to have him stare at her like she was supposed to explain herself. "Why were you fucking my best friend behind my back?" she suddenly asked, thinking it was only fair that some light was shed on the reason she ran to begin with. Gareth frowned, looking away for a bit. "How was I supposed to tell you?" he asked calmly, which made her sigh as she looked away from him. Just looking at him was making her sick. "I'm so angry at both of you," she mumbled, lifting her hands to rub her temples. She looked back at him with angry eyes. "You ruined it between me and her. It wont ever be the same again," she then said, feeling her eyes water as she looked down but she wasnt going to sit here and cry, even if she wanted to. Even though she did start sobbing as she realized the meaning of her own words, and to her it was worth to cry over feeling that tear in a friendship she had treasured for so long. Gareth looked at her and for the rare occasion, he seemed to be showing emotion, remorseful that he had done this to Vanessa. But she wouldnt want him close, he knew that, so he just stood there and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:42 pm

Ethan honestly didn't want to get involved in this argument, ordering some food and returning once he heard it go silent in the living room. He stood for a bit before walking over to sit down at one of his armchairs, looking a bit blankly from Vanessa to Gareth. "I don't think ya should throw ya friendship with Aya away because of this," he then finally said. Maybe his words would mean very little in the end, but he hoped that he at least made some sense. "I mean ... They're adults, right?" he added, shrugging lightly, but he didn't know if it was wise speaking too much.
Breathing out he shook his head, looking at his phone for a while. "I get that it's shitty going about it like that, aight, but do ya think ya would've approved if they had come to ya first and ask for permission or sumfing?" he asked, frowning as he looked at Vanessa. She was stubborn, but he liked that about her. She was passionate like that, and she needed her close friends. However the thought of Vanessa losing a friend because of something as stupid as this was just weird. Because that would imply that there would be no chance in redeeming himself if and when Gareth found out about him and Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Runaway
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District-
Jump to: