Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
An arrangement - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
An arrangement - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

An arrangement

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

An arrangement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 8:55 pm

The vampyre was actively keeping him hostage, and yet he didn't see himself as a villain. Was there a word for that? Perhaps psychopath or sociopath would fit rather nicely. However as he mentioned Loralei it was clear the nephilim had struck a nerve. Bracing himself to get punished, all he got was just the vampyre holding on to his chin rather harshly, giving him a stern warning, before pushing him away. Scoffing softly, Gerard sat up, running a hand through his thick curls that had been flattened against the mattress. Moving to his feet he buttoned his shirt as Eden instructed him to, not meeting his gaze, because he knew better than to poke the bear while it was awake.
Outside a car was waiting, and he got in after Eden, sitting down before getting ordered on the floor. "If you killed her, I would've been dead too," he just muttered, frowning at his own words. He just couldn't live in a world where she wasn't alive, he loved her too much, and a world without her would be dark and lonely. He moved down to the floor, looking up at Eden with a cold look. "Is this how you treated Loralei too? Just pushed your old cold cock in to her mouth when you were tired of listening to her?" he scoffed, but he knew it could be dangerous. However what did he have to lose? This wasn't a part of the arrangement they had set up, so he was free to talk about it, right? "I bet she was pretty ... Way prettier than I was back then; And I guess she used to love you too, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 9:26 pm

The mutter wasnt making him happier and he was just hoping that Gerard would just do as he was told but the nephilim’s cold eyes were a giveaway before he spoke. He spoke and Eden just looked at him with neutral eyes, blinking a few times like he was considering what to say. It could go both ways with Eden, either he could burst out in anger or just keep his calm demeanor. It could snap like a flick of a switch, but then he rolled his eyes and looked away from him. “Shut your mouth,” he groaned in annoyance, running a hand through his slick hair. “You have no idea what you’re talking about,” he said through gritted teeth, looking back at Gerard with warning eyes, shifting between the brown ones below him. “Would you like me to get bored of you and kill you? What would you prefer the most? If I sent you in bits and pieces to all your loved ones? Would the valkyrie perhaps prefer your head or your heart, you reckon? What about Xalvador? What would break his heart to see?” He started asking, grabbing Gerard by the hair as he leaned down over him. “I could bite you now and you wouldnt even be able to stop it. You’d fall limp and be awake the whole time as I suck you dry!” he hissed, holding a firm grip in the soft thick curls. “Is that what you want?” He asked, gritting his teeth a little in a threatening way.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Oh he had hit a nerve alright, but he wasn't done. He was so angry that Eden thought he had the right to do this, and he wanted some sort of fight back. He groaned slightly as being pulled by the hair wasn't nice, but he listened to what the vampyre said. "I think they'd be surprised you'd want to share my corpse with them," he said, pulling a pained expression as his neck felt like it was being twisted backwards, but he kept his eyes open, looking at his captor. "You honestly think I would want your lips anyway near me?" he scoffed at the vampyre's threat. Sure, he would die horribly, but then the pain would end, right? To Gerard it didn't sound like a bad deal, the only thing keeping him from egging the vampyre on to actually bite him was the thought of Tessa and Xalvador.
"The only problem is that you aren't ready to let me go yet, you've been holding on for ten years and you think that it means nothing," he said, looking at Eden. His old self would've cowered at the face of the vampyre looking this angry, but right now he could see the sad and lonely man he was. "But tell me about her then ... Tell me about Loralei, because you clearly aren't over her, and my guess is that you never will be," he spoke calmly, only grunting slightly at the tight hold he had of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 10:15 pm

He was definitely not liking this attitude that he was getting from the nephilim and it made him wonder what had happened with the valkyrie. Before he had gone to get her, he was just passive and heartbroken but now it was like something had changed. Like he had realized there was something to fight the submission for? He couldnt really figure it out as Gerard seemed to press just the right buttons to make his anger get to him. This wasnt what Eden had expected to meet when he had let him go. A part of him wondered if letting him go had been a mistake now. But there he went and mentioned Loralei again, the only thing that seemed to get to Eden was her. “Shut the hell up!” He finally bursted out, pushing the nephilim away before he told the driver to stop the car. He went out and drew in a deep breath, looking towards the car with an angry expression before he just shook his head and started walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 10:23 pm

Getting pushed back was definitely not nice, but not the worst thing that the vampyre could do. The car stopped abruptly, making him slam his head back against the seat as Eden got out of the car. Feeling mildly disoriented, he somehow managed to stumble out of the car, following the vampyre, because he didn't get to decide this. "Did you kill her!? Did you ravish her body and regretted it afterwards!?" he yelled after him, walking a good few meters behind him. "Or perhaps you just held her neck too tightly one day and POP her head fell clean off!" he yelled. He didn't care now. He just needed to know why this was the only thing that seemed to bother the vampyre.
"WHO IS LORALEI!?" he screamed at the top of his lungs, making people turn their head and looking at him like he was a crazy person. However being in public was also much safer for Gerard right now. "Do I look like her, is that why you chose me? Did she get on her fucking knees everytime you asked her, huh?" he asked, feeling out of breath, but he would continue to hassle him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 10:42 pm

Eden tried his best to ignore the nephilim’s yelling but he did notice how people were looking. He could feel his stomach twist and turn from the mere thought of her. He heard Gerard’s scream and stopped as he just stared blankly ahead. He turned to Gerard and clearly considered what he was going to say but instead he grabbed him by the neck and shoved him towards an alley, bot really caring who would notice. “Do you recognize this place?” He asked, knowing the nephilim would figure out where they were. He grabbed him by his collar but not in the gentle manner he had at the hotel, no this was different. “You think I’m heartless? Well wait till you meet her. I’m sure you’ve already met her right hand, right there on the pavement!” He said, pointing to the ground before he shoved Gerard against the wall, not hard enough to harm him, but not gentle either. “You’re so fucking annoying right now,” he hissed before letting him go, stepping back as he ran a hand through his hair that wasnt as well kept at this point. “I dont care how miserable you are around me, you’re mine whether you like it or not!”
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 10:50 pm

He thought the vampyre would finally snap, getting grabbed by the neck and thrown in to an alley. The stench alone made his stomach turn, but it wasn't before he asked if he recognized the place, he realized why his body was shaking slightly. He got pushed back, feeling the clammy alley wall against his back as he looked at Eden. And that was when it finally hit him. Loralei wasn't his victim ... He was her victim. The mention of his past trauma seemed to make him a bit more distant in his gaze, but he had spent years working through it. "So that's why," he mumbled under his breath, but he just looked at Eden as he started yelling about owning him, making him scoff. "Can a slave have possessions of his own?" he asked. Because if Eden belonged to this Loralei, then in reality Gerard belonged to her too, right?
"Oh I thought I was miserable, but it seems you're the worst off of the two of us," he said, stepping out of the alleyway, looking around as he adjusted his collar. He knew something now, something that might help him. "I want to meet her," he said, turning around to face Eden once more, the shadows of the alley making the vampyre stand out more in the dark. It was some sort of etherial beauty to him, but it was only genetics, nothing else in Gerard's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 11:11 pm

It seemed that Gerard was realizing the dynamic between the vampyre and the female whose name just sent dread through Eden’s body. The question made him frown because he wasnt exactly a slave anymore, at least not in the way Gerard seemed to believe. “Gerard dont do this,” he demanded, stepping forward to grab the nephilim by the wrist. One thing was slipping up about his past like this, but he couldnt believe that Gerard would be foolish enough to want to meet someone like Loralei. “She was the one who made the order and you want to meet her? Are you insane?” He asked rather seriously, keeping a firm grip on the nephilin as he looked at him. “I forbid you to see her.”
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 11:27 pm

Gerard looked at his wrist where the vampyre was holding on. Was he genuinely concerned now? "You were the one who just threatened to suck me dry and cut me in to pieces - I think I'll be fine," he replied, widening his eyes at him, mostly because did he really hear what he sounded like? An absolute psycho, and Gerard didn't use that term lightly. "You forbid me? No, that wasn't part of our deal; I can submit to you, but I am not your dog," he said firmly shaking his head. This wasn't just a thing they could negotiate. "Is it really wrong that I want to meet her? What can she do to me that you aren't capable of?" he then asked staring at the wrist he was holding on to.
"Tell me, what is she to you? Former lover? Creator?" he then asked, wanting to know what he was dealing with. His eyes moved from his wrist that were already forming small bruises from where he was being squeezed tightly, to now look Eden in the eye. Of course the vampyre was secretive, but did he honestly think that Gerard hadn't evolved in those ten years? "Were you with her while you were away?" he added, just needing to know as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 11:51 pm

Eden wasnt sure if he was stupid or just insane. Or maybe he had grown so tired of it all that he simply didnt care what would happen if he sought out the vampyress. Eden had kept him alive because he cared. But would Loralei care for someone who wasnt even a vampyre? Eden doubted it, which was also why he wasnt letting go of him. “She’ll actually kill you,” Eden admitted, looking at Gerard with serious eyes.
The questions about what she was to him, made him look away and grit his teeth. It wasnt simple enough to be put into words. He decided to ignore it and look back at Gerard with a uncertain look. Like he couldnt really contain his composure like he always seemed to before all this. The addition made him frown, tightening his grip around his wrist. “Just stop,” he almost pleaded at this point. “I cant lose you,” he adnitted with a sad look on his face which would be the first time he ever showed emotions like that.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:32 am

When his tone changed it was like Gerard fell silent. Eden admitting that he couldn't lose him was rather surprising to say the least. The nephilim had always felt like he was disposable in some way, and hearing him admit something like that, along with an actual display of emotions was shocking. "So you're saying you can't lose me?" he asked in disbelief. The vampyre had never shown emotions before, but how could he trust him now? "Yet you force me away from my loved ones, you keep me to yourself and you threaten me at any chance you get," he said, feeling his eyes water.
"Why do you need me? To fill some void? To gain back the power you've lost?" he asked. At this point he just wanted honesty, even if it was the cruel truth. Was Eden only clinging on to him and a past that was so long forgotten at this point? "If you hadn't left me back then, I would've been with you still ... But you left, and you took whatever affection I had for you with you," he said rather seriously. He stepped closer, looking in to the blue green eyes. "You lost me the minute you left me," he said in a saddened voice.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 7:29 pm

He felt his own breath tremble as he had admitted his own weakness and shown emotions he hadnt dared to before. He looked away but kept his grip on the nephilim, listening to him as he spoke in disbelief. Wasnt it obvious that Eden hadnt known what else to do? Everyone was a threat, friends, family and loved ones. Then he frowned as Gerard seemed to want to know why. He looked back at him with a sadness in his eyes. "I dont know. I just know that I cant lose you," he said, not knowing what else to say.
Obviously it didnt really matter to him that Gerard wasnt feeling the same way he did back then. That wasnt something that would change anything. Eden was thinking beyond feelings, because obviously he didnt know much about them. "I've got you now. And I'm not letting you go," he said with a shake of his head. "You've been all I've thought about for these last ten years. I dont need you to love me. Or tolerate me. But I'm not letting you leave me," he then said, shaking his head like it wasnt up for discussion. "I know that you love that valkyrie. And she and all of those you love is the only leverage keeping you here with me"
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:29 pm

Gerard could barely believe what he was hearing right now. The vampyre stood there, claiming that he needed him in his life. How easy wouldn't it had just been to not threaten his loved ones and just ask for a friendship? Perhaps then the nephilim would have believed that things could change. But wasn't it too far gone for that at this point? "So you just want to keep me like some pretty trinket?" he asked. He was genuinely trying to understand the mindset of the vampyre, but clearly they were much different. Emotions were a part of him, they ran freely, but with Eden it seemed much more empty.
"Let me go, Eden," he then said, looking at the vampyre with a firm gaze. "Let me go." He didn't know where he found the courage to say that, but he wasn't taking no for an answer anymore. The vampyre wanted him to stay at all cost, but couldn't he see that it was wrong? They didn't love each other, the only thing they would do great at was ruining each other's lives.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:40 pm

Eden was used to always hold the upper hand in these situations but he felt quite powerless. No threat would work and no demand would be met? “It’s not like that,” he said but how else could he explain it? He shook his head, not knowing really what to say. His expression changed as Gerard seemed to get firm with him. His eyes widened slightly and where he normally would have broken him down and ripped that courage from his chest, the vampyre felt frozen. His jaw was trembling slightly in uncertainty, but his grip slowly loosened before letting go. “Where will you go? Back your little girl? Think you’re much different than I was back then?” He lashed out, stepping closer to the nephilim as he eyed him. “If you leave me now, I’ll break her. I’ll ruin her just because I can,” he said rather maniacally but with Eden there was some truth to his words.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 12:01 am

Frankly it didn't matter what it was like. Gerard was done. Seeing Tessa today, feeling her close and opening up to her had reminded him of why he had tried to submit to Eden in the first place. But what good did it do when it was hurting the one he loved? The vampyre slowly let go, but soon enough he was back with his threats. "You won't touch her; You won't hurt any of my friends ever again," he said calmly. It was as if he had ice in his veins, keeping him cool and so much more rational than Eden. "You know I have connections too ... Finding Loralei would be easy, and I bet she wouldn't approve of these games," he said, taking a step closer, looking Eden directly in the eyes. "So, here's your options: One, I break myself free and you never see me again; or two, you let me go freely, and maybe - just maybe - I'll consider seeing you again on my own terms," he spoke calmly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 12:09 am

This was going downhill so fast and Eden didnt know how to control it. So he did what he knew best and soon realized that that was pointless too. Not even threatening him was working, nothing from what Eden had learned seemed to bear any effect anymore. The vampyre looked as lost as he felt, just staring at the nephilim in disbelief. The mention if Loralei made it feel like ice was being poured down his neck and he swallowed hard as Gerard presented the options. The vampyre stepped back, looking away with blank eyes for a second before looking at Gerard with hurt in his eyes. “I dont care what Loralei says or do,” he spoke with much emotion in his voice, unable to control it. “I promise you Gerard, you’ll regret standing up to me!” He yelled but he couldnt keep doing this. He turned around to salvage whatever pride he may have left, if that was even possible at this point.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 12:19 am

It was clear that the tables had turned, and that the fire within the nephilim had been reignited. He felt strong, stronger than he had for a while, and now without the fear of Eden he just looked like any man on the street. Of course he knew he should take the threats seriously, but it also felt redundant at this point because those he cared for was prepared for whatever might come. Watching the vampyre turn around and leave felt almost like a victory in it of itself, but he couldn't express it.
Instead of standing around for too long he decided to dump the phone that Eden had given him in the trash, knowing he would have to buy himself a new one, but he was willing to use his savings for that. Then the nephilim headed home. It was a weird feeling, almost like he was bubbly, or perhaps drunk was more accurate, and as he knocked on the door to him and Xalvador's apartment he felt a little giddy.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

Full name : Xalvador
Quote : Had to do it to them.

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 12:29 am

Xalvador had just been sitting on the couch, wrapped in what he called “his comfort blanket”. It was definitely not something a lot of people knew about but it had been Gerard’s idea back in the day and as little as the hybrid wanted to admit it, it still had it’s magic. He was holding onto Eliza’s hand, sniffling once in a while as he tried to focus on whatever movie she had put on for them to watch. He felt a little bad for having her see him like this, but when Gerard wasnt there, who else did he have? The knock on the door made him frown a little as he realized he had been leaning slightly towards the human. He sat up straight and took his blanket off before he went to the door to open it. When he saw Gerard, his expression turned confused if not worried. But Xalvador being Xalvador, just grabbed him before pulling him in for a hug, like that was the way he could know if this was real or him just falling asleep on the couch. “What happened?” He asked after a while, unable to tell why his brother seemed so happy? And why was he even here? So many questions that he couldnt even process.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 12:39 am

Eliza was blinking lazily, feeling sleepy as she was sitting upright, yet curled up on the spot. The thing was that the human could fall asleep anywhere, and it sometimes made for awkward moments. However sitting here with Xalvador, she just held his hand, trying not to think about it too much, because it always seemed to make her heart beat faster. The knock at the door made her spring right awake, her eyes worried as she looked at the hybrid by her side. He had the courage to get up and walk to the door, but the silence made her feel worried. Walking out in to the hallway as she saw Xalvador embrace Gerard.

The nephilim smiled softly as the door was opened, wrapping his arms tightly around his brother and just holding him close. It felt almost surreal, but he knew it was real from the warm body that was pressed against his own. "I ... I think I just stood up to him," he said a bit confused, frowning as he didn't really know where to start. He went in to the apartment, taking off his shoes and hanging up his jacket. He didn't like the clothes he was wearing, still feeling the lingering cold from the vampyre's hand, but he hoped they would wash away with warm water. Gerard walked in to the living room, and Eliza almost jumped from her seat to wrap her arms around the nephilim, hugging him close but not saying anything. Then it was time to explain everything, and Gerard went on to tell what had happened after he had left. How Eden had brought him to the old hotel, how he had mentioned Loralei and kept pushing that button until the vampyre eventually gave in and left. "I don't believe we're safe yet, but he's way too out of it right now to even think of a plan or even act on what he may or may not be feeling," he said in a pondering tone.
"Can I borrow your phone? I want to talk to Theresa," he said, unless she was actually already in the apartment, although he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 1:36 am

He was glad to have him back sure, but what had happened to make it happen? Had the vampyre planned something? Was Gerard just running away? The answer made Xalvador a little confused, because he hadnt thought it would be possible. “You what?” He asked, leaning back to look at him, before he seemed to wonder what it meant. He decided to let him go and give him space as he went in to sit with Eliza again while Gerard was getting out of his shoes and jacket. Quite frankly he had grown fond of all the hand holding they had been doing. He smiled a bit as Eliza went to embrace the nephilim, though his emotions couldnt really catch up with how happy he was supposed to feel. He listened as Gerard went on to explain what had happened, frowning a little as it seemed to make sense. “Whoever this Loralei is, you shouldnt contact her. I mean, Eden said it himself, she will kill you, most probably for not being a vampyre,” he said as his rational thought before he seemed to think of something. He shook the thought from his mind as Gerard asked for a phone. He grabbed his from his pocket and handed it to him. “Maybe wait till tomorrow though. Leona sent a text an hour ago saying she finally fell asleep after crying most of the night,” he suggested but he wasnt going to dictate what Gerard did, after all, when had he ever made good advice about women? If the nephilim did decide to call her, it would go straight on voicemail either way, Leona’s voice explaining how Tessa was grounded and that if the caller was Maddie, she could call Leona and leave a message for the young lady, or simply show up at the house.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:39 am

"I don't have any intentions of contacting her - But Eden doesn't know that," Gerard explained, because if Eden was sadistic like this, then Loralei must've been a monster. He looked at Xalvador, seeing how he was sitting beside Eliza, and it actually hurt a little to see how the human so clearly was holding back. "Thanks, I'll just call Leona then, she'd like to know that Eden is hurt and might be scheming," he said, taking the phone to go in to the kitchen, making the call quickly. Even if it went to voicemail, he would leave a brief message, saying that he'd like to talk more tomorrow.
Eliza was sitting beside Xalvador, biting her lower lip slightly as she considered getting up and going home. There was no need for her to be there now, because Gerard was home - Or at least that was what she told herself. However to stop herself from wondering she just looked at the hybrid, her eyes softening up, but she knew he wouldn't notice at this point. "I should get going then," she said with a heavy heart, moving to her feet, walking out to the kitchen with her mug of tea, sending Gerard a brief smile. The nephilim frowned, looking towards the living room and went in there. "Are you really just that daft or can't you see that she's head over heels with you?" he asked in a hushed voice, eyeing towards the kitchen where Eliza was sniffling a bit, just to calm herself so she could say goodbye with a happy smile like she always did. "If you don't want to be with her, then don't string her on like this," he just said, giving Xalvador a warning look before he went to his bedroom.
Eliza was just rinsing the mug, not wanting to leave a stain on the porcelain, taking deep breaths as she mumbled to herself how she was being childish.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:03 pm

He let Gerard go to do his thing, looking at Eliza as she seemed to want to leave. He didnt even notice how little she meant her words and instead thought it was because she wanted to go. “Uhhhm... Okay,” he mumbled, getting up as he watched her leave for the kitchen and Gerard re-enter. It was obvious that the hybrid didnt want her to go, but he just didnt know how to say it. Gerard’s question made him frown as he looked at the nephilim with frustration in his eyes. “I already told you,” he hissed lowly, feeling the dont string her on like this like a jab right in between the ribs. “I dont know how to tell her,” he said as he wanted to follow the hopeless romantic and make him tell her. But he went to the kitchen door frame and drew in a deep breath. It was time not to be daft and dumb. Like he was on missions. Determined and confident. Mission goal; Tell Eliza you like her - Chance of failure; Most likely. He moved on up next to her and looked at her, feeling a little nervous all of a sudden. Like he was just a child again that knew nothing of this world. “Hey,” he said a little awkwardly, deciding to look ahead as it just made him dizzy to look at her and having to muster the courage to admit what he felt. “I think.... That... Um... Your hair always looks good, even on windy days... Ay, ay, ay, parezco un pendejo” he sighed, thinking he already sounded rather stupid, but there was no way back now. “Not you, me. What I’m trying to say is... uhm, when you laugh, your gums show in a way that makes me want to make you laugh all the time, as in all the time. Seeing you happy and knowing I could make you laugh at least once a day, makes me happier than I’ve ever been,” he said, glancing shortly at her but it was like his worry of sounding dumb made him look away right away again. “So I cant tell why you seem so unhappy right now with me. I’m not very good at all this feely feely stuff, but I at least want to try” He then said, glancing carefully at her as his heart felt like it could burst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:30 pm

[justify]Eliza was taking her time rinsing the mug, but as she heard someone enter she wiped the tears off her face. Frankly she had expected it to be Gerard coming in, but instead it was the hybrid. Turning away, she just stood by the sink, looking down at the mug that was practically already clean. Feeling her jaw tremble she was afraid what he was going to say, maybe because she was afraid he was going to just tell her to have a safe journey home. However his awkward greeting made her heart race, frowning as he started speaking about her hair. She turned to him, looking at him a little confused, because where was this going? Swallowing she just looked at him as he then went on to explain how he liked to make her laugh. The way he kept glancing at her only to look away.
Then came the hard part, him saying he didn't know why she was unhappy and she shook her head. "I'm just a silly girl," she said with a small sigh, feeling her jaw tense a little as she wanted to cry. "I don't know how to take action, I've never had to, and I understand that you see me as a friend, and it's fine," she said, it was a lie, because it wasn't fine. Right now it was hurting like hell, because she felt so guilty for liking having an excuse to hold his hand. She had a rather big crush on him, she found him interesting and the way he saw the world just made her want to stay by his side - even if it meant her heart would hurt. "I like you, Xalvador, and it hurts to know that you don't feel that way, but it would hurt more if you started pitying me," she said, placing the mug down, drying off her hands before making a small nod. Heading for the door before she would start crying on him, because that would just be pathetic at this point. /justify]
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 3:02 am

Her reply didnt really explain much, in fact it just seemed to confuse him even more. He found himself wondering at which point he had implied that she had been silly; if he even had which he doubted. He only seemed to worsen as she went on to explain how she didnt know how to take control and claimed that he saw her as a friend? He realized that he had been daft enough to cloud his feelings ans simply make it seem like he sought nothing more than a friendship. He frowned a little in a thoughtful manner as he tried to make up just something that would make sense. But then she went for the door. He panicked, though he did intend to, he did. Without a single rational thought in mind, he followed her, grabbing her arm to stop her. “Dont go! I love you,” it flew out of him, making him widen his eyes for a second as he realized the weight of the words he had used. Because a simple I like you too just wouldnt have hit the same. It had to go overboard to the next level because in anything that wasnt related to the work he did, Xalvador couldnt just use rational thinking and actions. He blinked a few times, letting go of her arm as he ran that hand through his hair, trying to figure out if he had really just said that or just thought it very very loudly. “Mierda...” he mumbled to himself, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 11:43 am

He was silent, of course he was, she told herself. He knew that she felt this way and she would gladly get strung along even if that was hurting her more. Going home seemed like the best option, because she felt in the way now. Gerard had come home, and that was all that was needed to make Xalvador happy and return to his normal self, which meant no hand holding, no leaning against her and ... Ugh! She sounded like such a narcissistic idiot in her mind. She was reaching the doorframe of the kitchen as she felt his warm hand on her arm. Was he going to scold her for thinking that he could ever be interested in someone like her? That he was angry at her for taking advantage of him in his time of grief?
However the world seemed to stop as he said those five words. She stopped dead in her tracks, her back towards him as her eyes watered. Was this some sick joke? Was this just him stringing her along once more with the hope of what could be? Then he let go of her arm, and she felt her eyes water, turning around to look at him. Her eyes were in disbelief, her tears threatening to fall any minute, but she just stared at him as he mumbled to himself and rubbed his face. "You love me?" she then asked, but it was clear she could hardly believe those words. He hadn't shown any sign that he was into her, not even a hint or just a glimmer of hope. She shook her head, like she thought she must've heard wrong. That he had said something different and her cheeks flooded with red color as she thought she might've misheard him. How pitiful. That she couldn't just seem to accept that this would never go farther than a friendship. She was standing still, looking down as she started sniffling, wiping her cheeks as she tried to control her tears. "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry," she mumbled, she knew by the way he wasn't answering that she had misheard and now she felt even more of a mess. She couldn't do this to herself. She always seemed to fall for the ones she couldn't be with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An arrangement
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: