Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
An arrangement - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
An arrangement - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
An arrangement - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
An arrangement - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
An arrangement - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

An arrangement

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Xalvador

Xalvador

Full name : Xalvador
Quote : Had to do it to them.

An arrangement - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:28 am

Yeah it was definitely time to panic. His mind already racing with options on how to handle this situation and not just drag it out into disaster. He stopped rubbing his face the moment she wanted a confirmation of what he had said. Alright Xalvador, time to do some quick thinking. Only that... he was too freaked out to think fast, in fact his thoughts couldnt be any slower and getting nowhere. “I... Uhhh... Mmmnh,” he uttered, closing his eyes hard like he was trying to think of any word. Come on Xal, just one word! “Wooooooooords...” he mumbled, because he had to say something. Her mumble made him frown as he looked at her, switching between her eyes though she was looking down so it didnt really matter. Please Xal, just one confirmation of how you felt? One word, just even the one word wold do! Dont just leave her hanging. “Love... you...?” He tried, but he made it sound more like a question. This was just embarassing. Oh if only Gerard hadnt gone to sleep, then he’d be smacking the hybrid senseless. What would the nephilim do in this situation? Well, Xal thought he would just say something in french and whoever he wanted would fall on their knees and be his. “Me.. the idiot,” he admitted a little frustrated, shaking his head. “Dios mio. Te quiero, si? Culooo estúpidooo....” he mumbled, pulling a weird expression as he knew she wouldnt understand much of what he was saying. “Dont go,” he finally said as his mind flicked back to english.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 1:44 pm

He just kept mumbling, and she knew it was just how anyone would react to the way she had spoken. And his question made her bite her tongue. Why did she have to do this to herself? Shaking her head she could hear him mumble something in Spanish, but all she could really make out was him swearing on the gods, and she felt her cheeks burn red because of course he hadn't said those words. And then he finally asked her not to go. Looking at him she had tears in her eyes, some falling down her cheeks as she didn't know what to think. "Gerard is home ... What do you need me for?" she asked in defeat. Gerard was all he needed, she understood that, but was it really so hopeless to think that she could have a small place in this home? "Xal please don't pity me, alright, I know I've stepped out of line," she said, shaking her head as she wrapped her arms around herself, just trying to ground herself a bit. "I don't want to lose you," she whispered softly. Maybe that was out of line too, but she cared too much about him, and the only thing worse than heartache would be if she didn't have him in her life.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 11:10 am

He could hear that tone of defeat in her voice and it was hurting him. Why couldnt she see that he was trying to tell her how he felt? He just didnt know what to answer, because he was so god damned clueless and it was frustrating him at this point. He valued communication so high, how many times hadnt he lectured Gerard into keeping communcation between them clear as day. Now he stood here, unable to practice what he preached. “Eliza please,” he whispered in almost a silent tone, carefully reaching out to touch her arm. “Just stay,” he said, not being able to say anything else than that but his eyes were begging her. Just whatever she did, it couldnt be leaving. Sure Gerard was here but in the time he had been gone, she had come to take up her own space in his heart. He just didnt know what to do. His hand carefully brushed against her skin before gripping loosenly around her arm, not wanting to constrain her but simply show that he was trying to imply something, anything! “Dont go,” he whispered vulnerably, looking at her with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:25 pm

Eliza hadn't realized just how sad he sounded before he touched her arm, her body stopping everything as she looked at him. He was pleading her to stay? How could she say no? She nodded, looking down at where he was holding her arm, her own hand moving over to be placed over his. She could feel her heart beat with happiness at such a small gesture, and she felt silly, but she would be there for him if he asked her. And he was, so she walked closer, wrapping her arms around him, burrowing her face in the nape of his neck. "I'll stay," she whispered, her hands running along his back, up and down in a soothing motion. She hated herself for letting her heart get torn apart every time, but she also couldn't bear to see him sad. "But I'll probably need to sleep on the couch, now that I can't borrow Gerard's bed," she said, pulling away to look at him. However she kept her arms around him, letting him decide when to let got.
"You need to feed," she then said, she had gotten to know him so well in the time she had spent with him, and she could see when he needed to eat. It was something about his eyes, how he seemed to look at her a little differently. "Should I go make you a cup?" she asked softly, moving her hand from his back up to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 5:21 pm

As she wrapped her arms around him, he did the same, holding her closer like she was all that mattered to him right now. Which essentially she was, if you ruled out the fact that Gerard would almost always be his main priority. Almost, because it seemed that she was slowly sneaking her way in to take that spot and though Xalvador most of the time only seemed to deal in absolutes, this one could be rather fluid. He shook his head as she mentioned the couch, looking at her as she pulled away, "I cant just leave you to the couch, you'll get my bed and I'll take the couch instead," he insisted.
Was it just a little obvious from the hug that he was feeling something different? Because having her that close had definitely woken something primal in him, but he knew better than to feed on someone he cared for, if that was what he felt. He had his values that he simply couldnt break as long as his senses were with him. He looked at her as she cupped his face, shifting a little between her eyes as he seemed to be looking for his words. He suddenly didnt really know if it was hunger he felt or something else. "I-" he mumbled, looking down for a bit before he looked back up at her. He could feel it bubble up inside of him, making him grit his teeth a little before he swallowed hard. "Yes, please," he then whispered a little overwhelmed, but he knew he wasnt feeling hungry. Whatever he was feeling though didnt seem to be something he knew how to soothe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 6:03 pm

She liked how he held her closer, feeling like if she just pretended for a little bit, it wouldn't end up breaking her heart. However as he started suggesting that he took the couch she shook her head. "No, then we'll just have to share the bed," she said, pondering out loud, but she reminded herself that she couldn't read too much in to it. "I promise I'll be decent," she then said, even if she knew that her body would be aching to scoot closer once they were in bed. It was dangerous for her heart, but she was not going to be the reason he had a bad night's sleep.
Despite his eyes looking slightly different, she didn't want to read too much in to it, and hunger was the most logical explanation for all of this. He then said he would like that, making her nod as she moved carefully out of his arms. Opening the cupboard she took out his most used mug, she didn't know the story, she just knew that it was the one he preferred. Placing it on the counter, she went to the fridge before she grabbed the bag. "Isn't it better to drink it warm?" she wondered, not sure if she was wrong here, but every species had hot blood in their veins, right? "I mean ... Isn't this a bit like drinking cold coffee?" she chuckled, pouring the cup for him, filling it up to where he usually filled it, placing the bag back in the fridge. Then she walked over, grabbing the mug and looking in to the red liquid. She didn't like the smell, but she never commented on it, handing him the cup with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 6:52 pm

Share the bed? Clearly that seemed to make him a little weird, but he was trying his best to play it off. It was just all these feelings with no way of knowing how to project them to actions or words that made sense. Her question eased a little on the tension he felt, making him crack a small smile, though it didnt ease the nervousness inside him. He let her move out of his arms to go prepare his cup, though it felt a little weird to have someone that wasnt Gerard take care of him. Not sure he could ever get used to that feeling. But a part of him didnt want to, it warmed his heart.
He leaned against the counter with his arms crossed a little defensively but it was mostly towards himself and what he was trying to figure out regarding his own feelings. He watched her get the bag, shaking his head at her question. Smiling a little at her chuckle as he watched her pour. "I prefer it cold. Warm is better, but I dont like it. It reminds me too much of something that was once a part of someone," he remarked before he made a deep sigh. He watched her as she looked into the cup, frowning a little. "Back when I was 16, Gerard didnt earn enough money to feed the both of us. So he had to buy food for himself and then feed me with his own blood," he explained, the memory making slight shivers of disgust crawl down his back. Those were definitely not the happier times he shared with his brother. He let her hold the cup for as long as she wanted, because he wasnt really feeling hungry for it anyway. "Sometimes I wish I was just like everyone else. Not some blood sucking leech with a hot temper," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 7:28 pm

Nodding at his explanation she didn't expect to hear him speak about his past. Her eyes softened up as she looked at him, understanding why he might choose not to drink it warm. And still it sounded more like he was starving himself off of that experience. Handing him the cup, she remained silent for a while, thinking everything through until he spoke about being like everyone else. It made her eyes look directly at him as she shook her head. "You're perfect as you are, Xal, I wouldn't change a thing," she said rather seriously. She should've said nothing, not made her heart ache once again, but she also didn't care. She wanted him to be happy.
"I think ... I'll get ready for bed," she said, feeling like she needed to go wash her face, and maybe she should figure out what she should sleep in. Sending him a smile, she couldn't hide the sadness that still lingered in her, but she was determined to stay because he had asked that of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:34 pm

//Out//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An arrangement   An arrangement - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An arrangement
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: