Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I'm begging you [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 11:46 am

She pulled an offended expression as he said that he thought he was better at handling himself in public, but then she chuckled and shrugged, "Maybe. I dont really like hiding what I feel," she said with a smile, looking at him. She felt his kiss and then his whisper sent sweet shivers down her spine as she gasped softly at how strongly her body reacted to that low tone voice and then those sweet french words. She blushed and looked down to hide it, smiling sweetly from ear to ear. "You're unbelievable," she chuckled, rubbing her cheeks a little with her free hand. She didnt even have to look at him to know that he was proud of what he had done.
The redness had subsided as they got to the store, now it was just a slight tint of pink from the cold outside. And maybe the fact that she kept replaying his words over and over in her mind, completely out of her control too. As he had to let go, she did too, walking beside him as they entered the greens aisle. She looked around for a bit and picked out some of the essentials for a side salad, grabbing a melon too for the sweetness. His mumble made her look up at him as she smiled. She let him have the lead as it seemed to be him who knew what to get, at least if they were going by some recipe. When they had gotten the last few items, she leaned a little closer to him and touched his arm gently. "Should we have some desert as well?" she asked sweetly, biting her lower lip in a smile as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:04 pm

He liked holding her close, but already carrying her bag as well made it hard to do everything at once. However as long as she stayed by his side he felt contempt. Gathering more ingredients she looked at him, and he stopped in one of the aisles, one with not many people in it. He looked at her, smiling at how cute she looked right now. Her cheeks pink from the weather, and perhaps his comment as well, which just made it that more appealing to him.
"I thought you'd be my desert?" he replied, moving closer to her, leaning over her as he just watched her. He loved her, and the fact that he had gotten this chance was mind blowing. "But if you aren't contempt with only me, I guess we could buy some ice cream?" he said, a teasing smile on his lips before he leaned down to steal a kiss. "Though I'd rather be licking you than some other frozen treat," he mumbled against her lips. What was with him today? He felt crazy with the need he had for her. Leaning away he sighed, looking around, and thankfully nobody was watching what they were doing.
"Grab some sweets if you want," he said with a smile, touching her cheek gently, it was clear he wanted to do more, but he was also awfully aware of where they were.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:35 pm

His reply made her widen her eyes a little as her cheeks started to warm up, a nervous chuckle leaving her lips as it had been kind of what she was hinting towards, but she felt like she couldnt just have said it out like he just did. What if someone heard them? And why did she suddenly care? He came closer and his words made her shake her head, grabbing a soft hold of his shirt. "I am," she whispered a little desperate, not wanting him to think that she wasnt. She kissed him back and his mumble made her swallow hard as she looked up at him with longing eyes. her hand clutching weakly at his shirt, her cheeks rather red at this point. "I already have what I want," she whispered, feeling a little flustered by her own emotions. "Gerard.." she mumbled a little discreet and desperate, pulling a little at his shirt as she didnt know how to tackle the need she felt inside of her. She wasnt really used to the whole notion of flirting this heavily in a public place like the store? Was she just supposed to wait till they got home?
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Her mumble might've sounded normal to others, but he could hear how she wanted him now. He smiled as he looked at her, touching her cheek as she pulled at his shirt. "Behave," he whispered sweetly, leaning down to kiss her once more, sweetly as he tried to comfort her a bit. "I'll give you everything when we get home," he cooed her softly before he knew he had to pull away.
"Let's go to the check out, ma chérie," he said, taking her hand off of his shirt, even if he had to pry it carefully. He knew what she wanted, but he couldn't give it to her in such a public place. If she listened, he would guide her slightly, feeling the intoxication of her himself, but he seemed in control. However he knew himself better than that, and as soon as they were alone he would throw himself at her. They somehow managed to get through the cashier without too much trouble, and he packed the groceries neatly before they headed outside. "Theresa don't give me that look," he chuckled, seeing how disappointed she looked that he had stopped when he had.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:19 pm

She didnt really know how to behave, because this very situation was so new to her. And obviously so by the way she held onto his shirt. His words were spmewhat comforting but it seemed like a far fetched future to her now in the moment. She didnt really struggle against him as he pulled her hand off his shirt, folding her lips as she looked down. She just needed a moment because they could move on. She calmed herself down a little but it was like her mind couldnt let go of the happenings. And maybe she did look a little disappointed when they got out. “I just dont understand why you’d say all those things in there,” she said after a bit, fiddling a little with the sleeve on her shirt. It wasnt that she hadnt liked it because obviously she had, but she just couldnt figure out the meaning. “Is it something a lot of couples do?” She asked, looking up at him with a small frown as she was trying to understand.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:38 pm

"Why? Well because even if I try my mind won't stop thinking about you," he confessed with a small sigh, taking her hand and holding it while they walked. "I don't know if it's something other couples do, but do you not like being reminded of how much I want you?" he asked, frowning as he wondered if he had made her feel out of place. Or maybe made her unhappy in his rash decision?
He stopped walking looking at her with a serious expression. "Theresa, all of this is new for me too, but if I do something you don't like, you need to tell me," he said in a very serious voice, giving her hand a soft squeeze. "Besides, who cares what other people do; This is our relationship, it doesn't have to look like anything other than what we want," he said, his face lightening up in a warm smile. Leaning down, he kissed her forehead gently. "Love doesn't come with a manual, but as long as we make each other happy, then nothing else matters," he reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:01 pm

His confession made sense but she was still in conflict with her own feelings and the need she had felt in there. It had felt like nothing else mattered more in that moment and as good as it had felt, it had also left her feeling a little frustrated. “I do!” she quickly replied a little flustered, squeezing his hands as she looked at him with naive eyes.
He stopped and she did as well, listening to him as he got all serious with her. She frowned a little and shook her head. “It’s not that I didnt like it, it’s just all so new to me,” she admitted, looking st him with a worried frown. “When you say things like that, it’s all my mind thinks about. And I get frustrated because I know I cant do anything about it,” she said, hoping it made somewhat sense. She pulled at his hand, wanting to get home where they could be alone.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:22 pm

As she explained it he nodded, smiling softly at her, still holding her hand. "I think I have a solution," he said, following her as she pulled at him. It was rather cute, but he followed her gladly. Reaching his apartment complex he unlocked the door letting her in and go up the stairs. Handing her the key, he smiled, picking up the bag of groceries as he followed her up.
Getting in to the apartment he handed her her bag before going out in to the kitchen where he placed the groceries in the fridge. Looking at a neatly written post it note he chuckled, seeing that Eliza had taken Xalvador out for some sort of date, and wouldn't be back until tomorrow it seemed. He chuckled a bit as he showed it to Tessa, reaching out to grab her by her hip, pulling her closer as he placed a kiss on her cheek. "Looks like we'll have the place to ourselves," he whispered, moving his kisses down her cheek and to her neck, nibbling carefully at her skin. "Was this what you wanted, ma chérie?" he whispered against her neck. His other hand let go of the post it, moving down her body caressing her like it was the first time. Only he knew every part of her, he knew just how wonderful she was. "I've missed you," he confessed, although it wasn't that big of a secret.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:42 pm

She was kind of hurrying her way, and with her long slender legs it wasnt really a problem. Well not for him anyway because his legs were even longer. She smiled happily at him as they reached the apartment, biting her lip a little excitedly. She grabbed her bag as he handed it to her placing it in his room before she joined him in the kitchen. She read the note before she felt him pull her by the hip, wrapping her arms loosely around him. She nodded at his whisper but then his kisses moved down and she stretched her neck a little with a sweet smile on her lips. She pressed herself instinctively closer as he nibbled at her skin, closing her eyes. “Yes,” she answered, feeling the good kind of shivers down her spine as she felt his breath on her neck. Her hands grabbed at his shirt around his back, pressing herself a little closer to him. “How much?” She asked as she moved her head back to look at him with longing eyes. “How much have you missed me?” She asked again, a teasing smile spreading on her lips. She liked the feeling of his hands exploring her body, like it had been the first time all over again, though nothing could possibly ever compare to the amount of emotion and intimacy they shared on that day. Maybe someday they would get close, but surely something that intense could only be felt once, she believed.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 4:02 pm

He smiled against her neck, pulling slightly at her clothes as he felt almost impatient to get her out of the sweater, feeling the need to have her skin against his fingers. "Hmm, how about you feel for yourself," he whispered, leaning in to kiss her lips tenderly. If she did in fact move her hands down, she would feel how his jeans were awfully tight around his lower region.
"I've of course not only missed your body - But let us be honest it has been all I've been able to think about since your shower," he hummed, smiling as he looked in to her eyes."And inside the store, I thought I might lose myself," he confessed in a low chuckle. His hands moved down, grabbing her ass and pulling her closer, moving backwards so he was leaning against the kitchen counter. He looked at her, his lips separated as his breath felt a little hasty. Was be being too impatient? No, he thought he might be going too slow.
"I want to have all of you," he said, feeling a little overwhelmed with emotions, but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:09 pm

His whisper felt more like a dare but she didnt mind that at all, moving her hand down to touch him gently. A soft gasp left her lips as she felt him against her hand. The remark about her body made her chuckle as she looked at him with soft eyes, “I dont think I helped much either by telling you to join me,” she pointed out with a innocent smile though she knew what she had been suggesting back then. She wasnt really surprised as he said how he was almost losing it in the store, because it was pretty obvious that she was on the brink of losing it. She whined in delight as he grabbed her and pulled her closer, her wrapping her arms around his neck as she looked up at him. “I want you too,” she whispered, pressing her lips to his before she let go and moved off of him, a little unwillingly but she couldnt help it. A sly smile spread on her lips as she took a step back and started to slowly pull her sweater over her head. She wasnt wearing a bra so her nipples were quite visibly through the thin worn fabric. She let the sweater fall to the ground before she slowly undid her pants. She carefully pulled them down before she could easily step out of them, all while she was looking at him. She pulled the hairbands out of her braids and undid the braids so her now dried hair fell right into place in beautiful waves. “Do you like what you’re seeing?” She asked, taking a step back if he tried to get closer with a playful smile on her lips. She however wasnt going further back if he kept trying, stopping he she felt a wall behind her. “Do you want to touch me?” She asked, lifting a hand to play with the string of her tanktop before she let it fall down from her shoulder and hang loosely.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:40 pm

He groaned softly as she replied, making him return the kiss a bit more eagerly. By Verity he had missed her, so much that she in fact had no idea how he had survived the last weeks without her. She really was all he wanted, all he needed. She stepped away from him, and he bit his lower lip as he watched her undress slowly. Did she know what she was doing to him? However the sly smile gave it away, oh she definitely knew what she was doing. As her hair unfolded, laying over her shoulders and shaping her face, he stepped forward, his jaw tensing up as she moved back and away from him. So it was going to be like that?
He kept following her until he had her backed up against the wall, the doorway to the hallway next to them. He placed a hand against the wall, looking down on her with hungry eyes, nodding as she asked if he liked what he saw. In fact he was rather speechless. "Yes please," he said, his accent strong as he tried keeping his English prominent for her. Even if she liked when he spoke French, he still wanted her to understand. Licking his lower lip, his free hand moved up to the string of the tank top, pulling at it slightly, just until he got a peek at her breast. Groaning softly he smiled, seeing her here made him feel too aroused to handle. "Do you want me to beg?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, smiling as he leaned down and kissed the top part of her breast, humming against her skin. She was so lovely, so soft and worst of all she knew it. He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up and carrying her to the bedroom, not once taking his lips off of her breast.
Placing her on the edge of the bed he moved down to his knees, spreading her legs for him as his hands moved up her thighs, grabbing at her skin. "I'm sorry, ma chérie," he whispered, biting her nipple slightly, but it wasn't what he apologized for. "But tonight I cannot stop until you have forgotten your name in lust," he whispered, his thumbs moving up to the area just behind her butt that he knew she loved when he put pressure to. "I won't stop until we are both ruined by our own undoing."
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 6:07 pm

She liked this, the chase of cat and mouse they were having. She looked up at him as he had her against the wall, looking up at him to see how he hungered for her. She could feel her own breath tremble, feeling him pull at the sting of her top till her breast was exposed. His question made her chuckle as she bit her lip and shrugged, “You could do that. Or just do whatever you want to do to me?” she suggested with a soft moan to follow as he kissed her breast, feeling her heart beat a little out of control under all this tension between them.
She wrapped her legs around him as he lifted her, kissing his hair gently over and over in a loving manner. She looked at him as he placed her on the bed, letting him do whatever as she moaned at his grip around her thighs. His whisper making her frown before she moaned vulnerably the moment his teeth touched her sensitive nipple. She arched her back against him, holding her hands on the back of his head and his neck as she pressed herself as close as she could get. “That wont take long,” she assured him in a hasty breath, moaning once more as he touched just the right spot for her. “Fuck me,” she mumbled a little in disbelief, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. “I really didnt think I would ever get to feel you again, like this” she admitted, feeling her eyes tear up a little, “I mean after yesterday I had some sort of hope but I never thought it would come true,” she admitted, folding her lips as she felt both happy and sad but also aroused and needy, all at the same time in a big whirlwind inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 6:24 pm

Feeling how she pushed him closer, how her back arched for him pressed every single button for him, making him moan softly against the delicate tissue. Her assurance made him chuckle, nibbling at the curve of her breast as his hands made sure to touch her all the right places. It felt good to touch her, and now knowing what she liked, he felt that it might be easier for both of them. Sticking his tongue out, he ran it over her already stiffened nipple before kissing along that small strip of saliva. However as she mentioned the sad feeling of never getting to be with him again he sighed against her breast, pulling away to look at her. This didn't mean that his hands would stop, but they seemed more tender than eager. "Look at me, ma chérie, feel me touching you ... I cannot take away that fear or pain, but know that I'll use every power in me to make it right," he said, his own eyes softer as he looked at her.
His hand moved along the hemline of her underwear, pulling at it slightly, feeling so eager and yet her words made him want to just take a second to look at her and reassure her. "I intend to keep my promise to you, I intend to honor you and make you feel the love I have for you," he said, leaning his head down to tend to her inner thighs, kissing her up towards her groin. "I cannot erase my mistakes; But let me try and drown them out with good memories," he pleaded, kissing her along the hemline he had been playing with. His breath was staggering a bit, heavy and warm against her skin as he felt intoxicated by her scent alone.
"I didn't grow up with the temple or the beliefs that a seraph should have, but in you I can see divinity ... In you I see my future, and nothing is going to keep me from pursuing that with you," he whispered, tugging a bit at her hemline to kiss along her sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 7:13 pm

She looked at him as he told her to, her breath trembling as his touches made her feel like never before and she couldnt really hide it. She looked as he pulled at her underwear, finding it so teasing that he was just playing with it. She smiled at the mention of his promise, spreading her legs a little further for him as he kissed her thighs, though the feeling of his lips made her want to do the opposite, just tense up and pull him in and not open herself up further. She looked at him, in a complete trance by the way he was kissing her. She was his in every way, she always had been. “Divinity?” She mumbled at his words, feeling sweet goosebumps spreading on her body.
“I need you too much,” she whimpered, looking at him with begging eyes. Her chest was heaving a bit, her hands in his hair as she felt so desperate to feel him inside of her. It was really that bad, even worse than in the stores. “Please,” she begged, opening her mouth a little to let out a soft moan-like sigh.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 7:28 pm

He nodded as she seemed to mumble what he had described her as. She was something out of this world, and he was just lucky to have the chance to be this close to her. However as she started whimpering and begging him, he couldn't help but smile. His teeth hooking on to her panties, pulling them off of her with ease. "Alright; But you have to take my clothes off," he said, leaning back to drop her panties on the floor between them.
Moving closer to her he let her pull off his shirt over his head, exposing his torso. He pushed up, letting their lips meet briefly before standing in front of her. Unbuckling his belt he did teasingly slow, letting her feel the anguish that he felt when she was undressing in the kitchen. Unzipping his pants he pushed them down, pulling each pant leg off, before tossing the fabric across the floor. "Look in the top drawer of the nightstand," he smiled, taking his socks and underwear off before joining her on the bed. In the drawer she would find a bottle of lube, one that he had brought before their break-up along with some condoms. "I didn't know if you wanted to start using some protection," he said, kissing her along her back if she had turned over on her stomach to open the drawer. "We didn't really have the talk as last time we weren't really prepared," he chuckled. His hand moving down along her curve, grabbing her ass cheek slowly before giving it a soft smack.
"It isn't the gift I bought for you, this is more something for the both of us," he explained, grabbing at her skin as he felt a bit overwhelmed by looking at her right now. His member was ready to go, precum already leaking as he thought about feeling her insides once more. "It doubles as lubricant for massages," he chuckled, his hips moving slightly closer to her. It was hard for him to hide his need for her now that they were both alone and naked.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 pm

Her eyes widened a little as he seemed to pull her panties off in such a swift manner, watching him with awe in her eyes as he spoke. She nodded eagerly and wasted no time undressing him, pulling at his shirt to get it right off him. She kissed him back and followed by leaning a little forward as he moved away. She quickly realized how he was returning the gesture she had made before in the kitchen, swallowing hard as she watched him. "Do you want me to beg?" she asked in a teasing manner, repeating his words from before.
She moved up the bed at his instruction, turning onto her stomach as she reached for the nightstand. She pulled out the lube and looked at it, reading the label as she was curious to figure out what it was. At the mention of protection, she reached down and pulled out the condoms, looking at them as she listened to him as he explained. The smack on her butt made her groan, but she liked it too. She looked at him and smiled softly at his explanation, humming as she nodded a few times. She put the condoms away and held onto the lube as she grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her breast. "Is that an invitation?" she chuckled with a smile, pressing her butt closer to him. "I dont want to use protection. I want to feel you, fully," she whispered, smiling softly as she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 9:44 pm

"More than you already are?" he retaliated with a small chuckle. She was practically begging already, wasn't she? Kissing her across her back he smiled at her almost innocent question, but he hummed in agreement - he would never say no to getting touched by her in any way, shape or form. She pressed her butt closer to him, and he groaned softly as he felt her run it along his member, squeezing her breast tenderly, as his face buried itself in the nape of her neck, suckling on her skin as he pressed her closer. Her whisper made him chuckle, but it was clear he liked hearing it. He had loved feeling how she felt without any protection, it felt like he was closer to her in a way he couldn't quite explain.
He shuddered in delight, breathing heavy against her neck as he separated her butt cheeks slightly, letting his member slide between and slightly rubbing against her sensitive entrance. "The image of your eager behavior last time is something that I haven't been able to get out of my head," he hummed against her skin, moving his kisses up along her neck and to her ear. "How you wanted to be filled to the brim," he whispered, his breath shuddering as the friction was better than anything he had felt for weeks. "How you ruined your linen," he almost growled with need for her. It was like a turning point for them right now, they were about to be reunited and it felt like bliss.
"Now, ma bonne fille, all I need to know is ... How do you want me?" he whispered, biting at her earlobe as he kept teasing both of them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 10:10 pm

His retaliation made her open her mouth like his words offended her but she then quickly chuckled and stuck out her tongue rather playfully towards him. The squeeze on her breast made her moan, pressing herself back against him, just wanting to feel him inside already. She clutched her hand around the lube container in her hand, closing her eyes as she just felt what he did to her. How she felt what she had been missing all this time. His humm and recollection of their rather intimate first time made her blush as she opened her eyes a little. She moaned for every push he made against her, wondering if she could make him slip inside of her if she moved just the right way with him as he was teasing her entrance. His growl made her grit her teeth a little, looking back at him with her cheeks rather red, “Do you like to think a lot about me cumming, you pervert?” She whispered in a tease, looking at him with playful eyes.
His question made her sigh deeply as she leaned back against him. “Do you mean how I want you first?” She corrected him, biting her lower lip a little at the thought. “I dont care how we do it first. I just want to feel you deep inside of me,” she whispered, rubbing herself against him as she moaned softly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 10:25 pm

"Of course I do, how you whimper and your cheeks flush; How your whole body tenses around me, but I keep pushing in," he whispered seductively, moaning softly against her head. He took notice of her words, moving his hand from her chest up to open the lube as she held it. Helping her squeeze something out, the clear liquid felt cold, but he would warm it up in no time. Moving his hand down, he smeared some around her entrance, groaning softly as his fingers couldn't help but tease her further, however he was also dying from the need he had for her. The rest of the lube in his hand he rubbed against his shaft and a good amount on his tip, groaning softly at how sensitive he already felt. He then grabbed on to her butt cheek, spreading her apart as he pushed closer to her. He just had to feel her right now, not caring about what position, because they could always change it.
Gritting his teeth, he slipped his tip inside, groaning softly at how tight she was. "Ma chérie ... Tu te sens si irréel," he whispered in French, moaning softly as he took his time teasing both of them, simply letting her get used to him once again. He looked at her, his eyes dilated as he listened to her and her body. Only when she was ready he would push in further to her, groaning softly at how tight she was, mumbling sweet nonsense in his native tongue.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 11:01 pm

His whisper made her cheeks burn as it felt a little embarassing but at the same time she wanted him to only think of her. She squeezed the bottle and watched the clear liquid with mesmerized eyes. The liquid was a little cold against her entrance at application but she moaned in delight, letting go of the bottle as she buried her head a little into the pillow. She felt the anticipation, hearing him groan as he prepared himself. Was she perverted for finding it rather hot to hear him pleasure himself, even if it was brief? She grabbed onto the pillow, gritting her teeth a little as she arched her back a little to give him a better angle, while also making herself appear more inviting. Her breath was shuddering and she could feel her warm breath warming up the fabric of the pillow with ease. She wasnt sure why she was hiding away like this, but she could just smell him so clearly in the pillow. Her grip tightened as he pressed inside of her, moaning vulnerably as it had been quite a while since their first time. “Gods...” she whispered, gritting her teeth while she drew in a few deep breaths to keep herself calm. She carefully turned her head to look at him, her eyes tender as she looked at him and nodded when she felt ready for him to push in further. She wanted him to see her face as he made his way through her insides. It was definitely different than their first time because she knew exactly what to expect, and what was to come. Once he’d hit that sweet spot inside of her, she’d knew she’d start to squirm and be right at his mercy. “Gerard,” she moaned through softly gritted teeth, moving a hand down to place over his. “Tell me I’m a good girl,” she whispered longingly.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 11:19 pm

He let her hide away for now, knowing that every feeling at once could be overwhelming, because he felt that right now. However as she turned her head, signaling that she was ready for more he moaned softly as he pressed in to her until he could reach no further - at least not in this position. However it was nice just to get used to the feeling of her being so tight, humming against her skin as he kissed her cheek and jaw. "Je t'aime, ma Theresa," he whispered longingly against her neck, feeling how his member was throbbing inside of her. She felt heavenly, no, more than that: She felt divine. She moaned his name, making him open his eyes to look at how she looked right now, her jaw tensing because of how he filled her out, her cheeks flushed and the way her breath seemed to synch with his own hasty one. A smile appeared on his lips, pulling slightly out of her only to push in once more, groaning in delight. "Tu es ma bonne fille," he moaned in delight, attacking her neck with kisses as he slowly started to thrust in to her.
Surely he was taking it slower than he wanted, but he was not looking to hurt her. He wanted her warmed up, be prepared to feel what she had been missing. "You like it, when I call you good girl, non?" he managed to say in English, but it was clear it was hard for him to find his words. She had overtaken his entire mind, his body pleasing them both slowly as they got used to the feeling of being connected like this. "Tell me, ma chérie, how does it feel to be my good girl?" he whispered longingly, pressing in to her a little more firmly now, but still moving slow.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 11:38 pm

Feeling all of him inside of her felt surreal and so good even if it was a little tight at first. She just had to wait for her body to adjust, though that did feel like a slow burn. She felt him pull out only to push in again, tightening her grip around his hand, moaning a little surprised. How could he feel so hard and yet so soft as he moved inside of her? Feeling it and hearing him groan and feel his body press against her made her curl her toes in pleasure. She felt empovered by the lust he acted on and fulfilled by the love he bore for her. She was really lucky to have someone like him, she thought to herself as she looked at him with loving eyes. The slow thrusts were a good start, she thought anything harder would simply make her crumble in seconds. His words were thick with his accent, but she seemed to keep a serious demeanor as she nodded at him. “It feels amazing...” she mumbled though her hasty breath made it difficult for her to talk. She pressed back against him for every thrust, moaning in delight as she felt her insides burn from the friction but in a very good way. Like it was fuelling the sweet buildup inside of her for every thrust he made into her. “I feel complete,” she moaned, smiling faintly as she just felt like she was in a bliss.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 11:50 pm

He smiled a bit proudly as she said it felt amazing, because it was all he truly wanted her to feel. Feeling the way she pushed against him made him moan in to her ear with delight, his hand grabbing a bit harder at her butt cheek, even if it might leave a mark. Then she moaned the sweetest words, that she felt complete, and he pushed in to her, gritting his teeth as he wasn't satisfied with how far he reached.
Without saying much he pulled out of her carefully, but it wouldn't be too long before he turned her around. As she laid on her back he grabbed her, pulling her up in his lap. His eyes focused as he inserted himself again, but it was clear that as soon as he felt her surround him once more, it felt like he could feel himself once more. "You are still so tight," he moaned in delight, leaning down to kiss her chest as he found a rhythm of thrusts that they both seemed to enjoy. "I feel it too ... Parachever," he groaned softly, hoping she could understand him regardless of the French. He just couldn't find his thoughts in English, his vocabulary sparce, and he had to substitute it with words he knew so well. His hands moved down, grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading her apart to push further in to her, moaning vulnerably as he rested his forehead against her collarbone while thrusting in to her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 12:04 am

She looked at him a little surprised as he pulled out of her, but then he moved to a position that she also seemed to like more because it meant she would be able to see him, without hurting her neck. She watched how focused he seemed up until he was inside her again, moaning as she curled her toes and shot her head back. “Of course I am, you havent stretched me out in forever,” she moaned, not meaning it in a bad way because all that mattered to her now was this moment. She wrapped her legs around him and lifted her arms over her head as she stretched her body a little. “Parachever,” she moaned, though she sort of had to guess what he meant. Luckily it wasnt too hard as she had previously mentioned feeling amazing or complete so it was one of the two.
His hand grabbing her and spreading her further so he could reach deeper inside of her made her squirm as she felt him stroke that spot she had been waiting to feel. Her moans got a little louder as she looked at him with vulnerable eyes. “Harder,” she said with a slight tremble to her voice because it felt so good. She wanted like that first night to feel what he could do if he was allowed to run it exactly the way he wanted it to, but this time she didnt want to wait for that first climax, she wanted him to force the high to her from the get-go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm begging you [cw]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Donham Grove-
Jump to: