Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I'm begging you [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 12:15 am

She knew she was sending out all the wrong signals, but what she really cared about what saying the right thing. It was really complicated to say the least and as he frowned at her, she wasnt really that surprised. She nodded at his whisper, wanting him to know that it was really what she wanted. She could hear her pulse like a loud thumping in her ear, sure that she could pass out anytime. So many emotions whirling around that she felt motion sickness even when sitting completely still. His question made her realize she hadnt exactly been completely clear. She scoffed a chuckle and shook her head at herself. "I... I cant imagine a future without you. I really cant," she admitted, tears forming in her eyes as she exhaled in a slight tremble. She took a moment to collect herself before looking at him, feeling like she was truly just ripping her heart open and hope that he wouldnt just take it and stomp on it. For her own sake, she couldnt just drag out her answer, answering it rather quick after her confession. "It's a yes, a a now yes as in right now and here, not a yes in the future," she said, folding her lips after her answer before she looked at him with vulnerable eyes, letting him take his time to process that if he needed. Or if he didnt seem to need it at all, she would lean forward and carefully kiss his lips, as if that was the way of sealing the deal, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 12:34 am

His face went from scared to confused, then to relief and as she clarified her answer he smiled. Chuckling a bit to himself, his hands grabbed slightly at her back, kissing her back as she leaned in to do so. It felt like a dream, and despite the fact that she had wanted a picture, he just leaned in to the kiss, deepening it as he pulled her closer. Quite frankly he still had a hard time wrapping his mind around all of this, but it felt good. But most importantly it felt right. Gerard sometimes felt like life just happened to him, but with Tessa he really felt like living this life he had been given. Feeling her close to him, knowing what they had promised each other just made him more happy than words could describe. Neither of them seemed very traditional, but Gerard still had it in his mind that he wanted to give her a real proposal some day, however for now he hoped she could settle for this moment.
"Nous serons mari et femme ... Pas maintenant; mais bientôt," he whispered against her lips, smiling against them before kissing her once again. He couldn't help himself, kissing her over and over, feeling like this was the real start of something new that she had spoken about. "I'm sorry, ma chérie, but you make me happy ... English becomes tough," he chuckled, running his hands down her sides, just feeling her skin against his palms. "Do you still want that picture ... Or can it wait?" he asked, looking at her with soft eyes. The moment felt too vulnerable for her to capture, he didn't know how he would feel about such a picture. "Mon fiancé ... S'il vous plaît," he whispered against her chin, kissing her down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 2:50 am

It was like getting a whole new view of the world. His lips felt different now here in this moment. A wonderful kind of different, like the oxygen she seemed to need with all this all over the place emotions. She felt him deepen the kiss and pull her closer, taking her hands off his face to instead slide her arms around his neck to press her body closer to his. Neither of them were wearing underwear, it hadnt really been needed when she had laid out the covers the way she had. His whispers sent sweet shivers down her spine even if she didnt fully understand what he was saying. It just sounded so beautiful to hear him speak his native tongue, eapecially words that seemed to come right from his heart. There was just a different tone to it that made her own feel like it could melt.
She returned every kiss he gave her at least as best as she could. “It’s okay. I’ll learn french eventually so you dont have to,” she said with a sweet smile over her lips because it was kind of a promise from her too. She kept her arms around his neck, leaning a little closer to gently rub her nose against his in soft circles. His question made her chuckle as she shook her head. “There’s a time and place for photography. That’s not now,” she smiled, pressing herself closer to him as she stretched her neck for him and sighed happily. “Call me that again. Your fiancée,” she whispered, closing her eyes with a bright smile on her lips. “I want you to promise me one thing, and I’m serious about it,” she then suddenly said as she seemed to get a little serious as she looked at him. “I want to leave this place tomorrow completely sleep deprived and limping, covered in your lovemarks like never before,” she chuckled but she was also rather serious.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 11:09 am

"But if you learn it, it won't be as much fun guessing it, right?" he teased slightly. She promised not to take pictures in this moment, and it made him relax more, attacking her neck with kisses and small love bites. Her whisper made him chuckle against her skin, his hands moving down to grab her ass, pulling her as close to him as possible. "Mon fiancé," he said in a raspy voice, clearly longing for her once again. He feared that it would never change, but then again, what was there to fear about it? His kisses moved down to her collarbone, making sure that no part of her skin was untouched as he felt his body react so strongly. But the change of tone in her voice made him stop, looking at her as she seemed so serious, and he wondered if she now wanted to backtrack. Her chuckle made a small groan escape from his mouth, spreading her ass cheeks and pressing his member along her opening.
"I will fuck you so hard that I'll have to carry you home," he said in a more dominant voice, leaning in to attack her lips as he just grinded himself against her entrance. Breaking the kiss he let go of her butt with one hand, moving it up to her face. Gathering his index and middle finger he ran them across her lips. "Open up," he whispered sensually, and is she did, he would push his fingers in, urging her to wet them as he continued to grind himself against her. "Good girl," he praised her in a small coo, moving his fingers out of her mouth, a long strip of saliva still connecting them. He wanted to try something, and he needed her to trust him.
"If I do something you don't want, tell me," he whispered, moving his hand down between them. He found her clit, running his fingers carefully over it, spreading the saliva from her mouth. "Fuck she's so pretty," he praised both her and where he was touching. He was gentle, more than he should have, but he just wanted her to feel that this part of her was as much of a woman as she was. "Can you reach the lube?" he asked, letting go of her butt so that she could stretch over to grab it. Even if she had been spread to his size, he still wanted to make sure that it didn't feel too raw.
"Be a good girl, lube your pretty hole up for me," he said sensually, leaning down to connect his lips to her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 12:16 pm

“Yeah, it wouldnt. But I actually want to do this. So you dont have to rely on only talking english around me,” she said in a soft tone, taking it a bit more serious than sticking to teases, though she didnt mind that he did. She liked feeling his lips and teeth on her, though it also had some sort of effect on her body as she felt her heart beat faster and her body warming up. Small moans left her lips when he bit her, her eyes closing slightly as she just enjoyed it. She felt his hands on her butt and the way he pressed her closer and did as she asked just made her feel so good. She could cry from the happiness she felt but lust had seemingly taken over at this point. She really didnt want to leave this place and not be sore all the way to her core tomorrow. Maybe being serious about it was a little odd but since she would go back to being grounded, she wanted to be able to be reminded of what they had done, since she wouldnt be doing much else for the rest of the month.
His groan made her tense her jaw a little, his hands spreading her apart to insert himself so close to her felt like such a tease. She could feel that she hadnt fully closed up yet, but she would probably need some slight adjusting? Frankly if he didnt just press himself all the way in right away, she would loose her mind. His promise sent sweet shivers down her spine and all she could do was moan as her reply, before he kissed her. She kissed him back, but then looked at him a little curious as he broke it off and started touching her lip with two fingers. She did as he said and felt his fingers slide in, moaning in delight as she just did what he said, while she felt him grind against her. The praise made her eyes a little vulnerable as she looked at him, licking her lips as he got his fingers out of her mouth. She nodded and her eyes followed his hand down. She swallowed hard as she realized what he was going to do, grabbing his arm a little in a loose grip but not stopping him. It felt a little odd to be touched on that part of her, because she barely did that herself. It was far more sensitive than she would have thought, but his touch felt electric, she wasnt sure if it was stimulating her right though, but maybe that was just because she was adjusting from never being touched to suddenly being touched like this.
His praise felt really good, her eyes moving up from the action to look at his face. She could tell that he cared so much and it made her that much sure that she had made the right choice. “Yes,” she whispered at his question, reaching over to grab the bottle and hold it in her hand. She didnt know if he wanted it or wanted her to keep holding it, but it didnt seem like he wanted to take it from her. His sensual words made her separate her lips a little as she gulped to herself, her breath going a little hasty. “I’m a good girl,” she mumbled, looking at him with pleading eyes. She moaned as his attention moved to her breast, gritting her teeth as she had to keep her mind focused on doing what he had told her to. She turned slightly and pressed a bit onto her fingers. She carefully moved them down to her entrance, lifting her butt slightly before smearing it it around. Once that was done, she pressed herself down on him again. She pressed more of the bottle into her palm and made sure to lube his member up too. She was careful, wanting to be thorough as well. She bit her lip a little as she looked at him. “Do you want me to ride you?” She asked, frowning a little as she wasnt sure if that would go well, mostly because she doubted herself.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 2:08 pm

Gerard knew she loved being praised, and he would gladly do it forever if that was what she needed. His eyes lingering on her as he teased her clit carefully, it was clear that all he wanted to do was make her feel good, make her feel wanted - because he wanted her. He wanted all of her, and in return he would gladly surrender himself. She had grabbed his arm, but he could see it was more a move of wanting to still be ready to stop him. He didn't mind, because it seemed like she found it a little unusual. He had guessed as much that she hadn't experimented with herself too much, but if they had limited access to each other, he wanted to have things he could remind her of. "I know it feels a bit weird," he whispered in a hasty breath. It was clear he wasn't fetishizing this, but he was sure that she would come to love this at some point. Moaning slightly at the friction he felt against her entrance, kissing her gently. Love for him was about being vulnerable, about opening up and giving you all, and he would be damned if she didn't feel how much he needed her.
Once she had the lube he smiled at her mumble, nodding to agree. Fuck she looked so innocent, but he knew that she was a small devil underneath. He knew that she hungered for him just as much as he hungered for her. As she started spreading it on his member, he moaned against her nipple, biting it lightly, but enough to make her feel his eagerness. "I think you could make me cum with your hand alone," he whispered against her chest, looking up at her with a smirk. Then he saw how insecure she got, asking if she should ride him. "Oui," he pleaded, pressing his member against her entrance, slipping slightly inside of her, moaning slightly. How was she still so tight? "Let me help you," he whispered, removing his hand from her clit and moving his hand to grab at her butt cheeks. He moaned against her chest, looking at her with pure adoration. Guiding her on top of him, he pressed her down over him, groaning softly at the feeling. It wasn't a feeling he had had with others before. This felt real, like it had never felt. "Keep looking at me," he whispered, letting her slip down over his member that throbbed with delight. "Merde ... Vous êtes parfait pour moi," he whispered, moving his hands up to cup her face between his palms, pulling her down in a kiss. He tried his best not to push in to her, but it was clear that it was far better just feeling her like this.
"Mon fiancé ... Ma bonne fille," he moaned against her lips, praising her and loving her as he tried to encourage her to try whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 3:30 pm

It was good that he was attentive so she didnt have to say that it felt a bit weird. She wasnt really scared by this, rather she wanted to experiment with it further in the future with him. Who'd know what would happen, maybe it wouldnt really feel good or maybe it would be the best thing ever?
She liked hearing him moan when she touched him. There were definitely so many things that she wanted to do with him and that made her a little eager. A surprised moan left her lips as he bit into her nipple, his whisper making her sigh with a soft smile spreading on her lips. "Really? That sounds tempting," she smiled. But as he didnt seem to move her or switch the position, she had a feeling this was how it was going to be.
She didnt want to seem as insecure as she felt, but it was kind of a tough situation. Mostly because there was nothing else she wanted more than to make him feel good, but she just doubted that she could be the one to do that. She felt him slip inside and she grit her teeth slightly and groaned in the back of her throat as she looked down their bodies. She seemed a little relieved to hear that he would help her, letting him pretty much move and decide where she went. She lifted her eyes to his, moaning while her body followed his lead and slowly felt his length stretch her out once more. She nodded at his whisper and kept her eyes on his as she eventually sat down completely on his lap with him deep inside of her. She let him pull her down, returning the kiss tenderly as her hips slowly started to move on their own, small slight movements just to keep him hard. His moan made her moan softly before she pushed herself back up just a slight bit, hovering above him while she placed a hand on his chest. Her other hand moved up to her face to move all her hair behind her head and onto one side so she could see him better. Then she placed that hand on the other side of his chest to stabilize herself. With small trying movements, she started to move her hips, just trying out different ways, such as if she bend her hips forwards a little deeper than usual, would that make him hit her spot nicely? She quickly found a pace and movement that made him hit rather deep and that was the one she liked best. At least from the deep moans she produced from that movement seemed to give that away.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 4:00 pm

He knew they would get to explore more in the future, but right now all he could think about was being inside of her. As she reached his lap he groaned softly, biting his lower lips that was already swollen from the sucking he had done on her skin. His eyes were on her, fighting the urge to roll his head back and close his eyes, because he wanted her to see what she was doing to him. How he could barely handle himself when she was over him like this. Letting her figure things out on her own seemed to work, and as she found a rhythm and placement she liked he moaned a little louder, feeling her so deep. Laying back on the bed he placed his hands on her thighs, lifting his legs up to make her hit what she was looking for. "You were looking for -" he said, pushing against one of her rolling movements, hitting her g-spot perfectly "- this?" he moaned, grabbing at her thighs as he let her resume what she wanted.
It felt good to look up at her, seeing how she was riding him like that was really turning him on and it showed as his pupils were dilated. "You look so hot," he said, his voice raspy as he heaved for air with the feeling she was giving him. It was hard for him to speak English right now, but he made an effort to try. His hands moved up from her thighs, grasping lightly at her hips and up her stomach before he cupped her slightly bouncing breasts. "Mhmm," he moaned in delight, his member twitching as it was sensitive, and he felt like he was already on edge, but coming now wasn't an option for him. He wanted to give her everything.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 5:39 pm

As she really began to move, it was like she was stripping herself of her insecurity and just giving into the feeling. Him pushing against her to really hit that sweet spot just right made her arch in response with a deepset moan from her stomach. “Keep doing that,” she moaned, pressing herself down over him while she kept pleasing herself. She was definitely feeling her confidence grow and it showed quite obviously in her movements. “Are you afraid I’ll make you cum?” She teased him wit a cheeky smile, rolling her hips a little faster. She was getting quite close herself, feeling that tension build up so strongly. She tried to warn him, but it was like she was caught off guard as the high just took over her body. She was trembling slightly from the sweet aftershocks as she kept riding him in slow lazy movements.
But she guessed that they were far from done, looking down at him with lustful eyes. A sly smile spread on her lips as she leaned down on him. “I guess I made a mess on you. What are you doing to do about it?” She asked teasingly, running her indexfinger down his chest.

She wouldnt ever forget that night but she wouldnt ever forget any night or intimate moment that she shared with him. But this was special in a different way, because they werent just boyfriend and girlfriend after this and that thought alone made her feel so giddy with happiness. However once they were done, she didnt even know what the time was or even where or who they were because her mind just felt so hazy in a bliss. She slept nicely against his chest, but wakinh up, she really felt that soreness creep in on her. She woke up early, wanting to get a glass of water, but getting up on her feet only made her take a few wobbly steps before she fell. Luckily it wasnt a bad fall and she ended up chuckling like a giddy schoolgirl. By the time she had to go home, she could somewhat fake a proper walk, at least from the front door to her bedroom where she could limp again. She had borrowed a sweater and a scarf to cover her neck that definitely would look worrisome to those who hadnt known what had happened.

Give or take a week later all hell broke loose when she mentioned an art event to Leona and her mother reminded her that she couldnt go because she was grounded. Tessa was angry, pleading her case by telling her mother how important it was for her image, only to be reminded that she had probably caused the dent herself after disappearing for four weeks. The young valkyrie went to her room, angry and hurt. She had been allowed her laptop on the condition that she only used it to work on her pictures. But she couldnt really help it.

[Chat messages between Gerard and Tessa]
[Tessa:] She said no. I’m so annoyed rn.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 6:01 pm

That night was etched in to his mind, seeing her so confident, riding her as they both lost themselves to the feeling of one another. He had been so worried the next day, falling out of bed to get to her, holding her face in his hands as she started to chuckle. He started laughing, and they both seemed to need a bit of time to collect themselves. He had promised her to carry her, but he frankly didn't want her to hurt.
When he had dropped her off, it was bitter sweet. He of course was allowed to visit, but it wasn't the same, being mindful of her family. Yet the silver lining was the thought of getting to see her at the next event. So as he saw she was typing he knew that she had talked with her mother. There was a bit of disappointment as he read her message. He was in the middle of editing a picture, but he could always spare some time on her.

[Char messages between Tessa and Gerard]
[Gerard:] Don't beat yourself up about it
[Gerard:] There will be plenty of events in the future

He knew it wasn't the best encouragement, but it was true. He knew that this was her passion, but he also needed to see it from Leona's perspective. She wanted to protect her daughter, and Tessa had broken the rules. He knew that Tessa had been excited to go out, just for the night, but her punishment was still in full effect.

[Gerard:] I can stop by later if you want to?
[Gerard:] I'm finishing up work for today anyways

He typed. Maybe it was better if he came by. He wasn't allowed to stay the night, but he seemed to be getting along with her father as well as Connor, so it wasn't too weird if he came by. He hadn't really told Xalvador about their engagement, or rather, he didn't see it as official yet, so there was no point really. Besides she technically couldn't say yes yet, which was a whole headache in it of itself, but he was not one to count down the days until she was legal - that just felt creepy.

[Gerard:] Besides, I have some semi-bad news regarding Xal and Eliza
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 6:28 pm

Tessa was quite easy when it came to her emotions. While she was so quick to smiles and happiness, she was also quick to anger and annoy. Especially if it revolved around her craft, that was one of the most efficient ways to piss her off, like saying she couldnt go to one of the art events, even if it would be exactly like the rest of them. She laid down on her bed on her stomach, frowning to herself as she read his reply, because somehow he always seemed to keep calm and be the rational thinker.

[Tessa:] ... But I had a really good picture I was working on.
[Tessa sent a picture]
[Tessa:] It fits perfectly for this month, next month it’ll be pointless!

She groaned looking at her own picture, rubbing her temples. This really felt unfair even if it wasnt. His suggestion made her sigh, cupping her face with one hand while she read his message. It would be nice if he came over but she had never felt more like a grounded teenager than not being allowed sleepovers. Saying goodbye in the door never felt more bitter. She hadnt been able to hide the marks for long and as soon as Leona saw them, she didnt really say anything, but Tessa knew it was partly why Gerard couldnt sleep over. The mention of Xalvador and Eliza made her frown as she leaned a little closer to her screen, looking with worry.

[Tessa:] Sure you can come over. When?
[Tessa:] And did something happen? Or was it the lack of thst?
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 6:42 pm

Seeing the picture pop up on screen he smiled, because it was truly great for this month. But telling her that would only mean she would beg her mother more, and he was not one to start any troubles with Leona. Tessa had told him how her mother had found out about the marks, and he cursed himself for not being more mindful. However he didn't find it in him to regret his actions.

[Gerard:] It sure is wonderful, but we both know that no means no

He could still remember Leona's scary eyes when he had asked about sleeping over, and he was not willing to die just yet. He was just happy that Tessa had kept quiet about their intimate promise. It didn't feel right to withhold it from her parents, but on the other hand what other options did they have at the moment?
Bringing up coming over was a way for him to tell her that he wanted to use more words, but that he for good reasons wanted to hold back on messages. Xalvador was still on his toes about Tessa being underage, and he had named a whole list of things that they should be mindful of.

[Gerard:] I was thinking after dinner - We could watch a movie if you'd like?

Bringing up Xalvador was a better thing to talk about via text, but he also felt a little frustrated with his brother. Mostly because he didn't catch any of the chances that Eliza was slinging out. It was almost painful; How when she was over she would place her hand halfway on his lap and he would barely blink. He truly was one of a kind, but also blind as a bat it seemed.

[Gerard:] A lack. I'm afraid she'll stop trying before he'll ever start showing his feelings

Sighing he leaned back in his chair, looking at the screen as he shook his head. Eliza was a great girl, hell even Gerard had considered asking her out before he had met Tessa. His brother was daft, but that didn't mean he was a bad guy.

[Gerard:] Maybe we need to hold an intervention? I don't know, he just needs a push
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 9:49 pm

His answer made her sigh because he was right. There wasnt really much of a point in keep pushing for a yes, even if it was what she wanted. Leona wasnt trying to be mean or hold her back, but she was grounded. She drummed her fingers gently against her cheek as she looked back at her picture. It really could have been the one that would change the whole game, but she was starting to accept the fact that it wasnt going to be this month. Maybe she could save it for next year? She rolled her eyes at the thought, thinking it would definitely not have the same effect by then. She rather wanted to think about him coming over. His answer made her smile.

[Tessa:] Sure. I have a few titles in mind that could be interesting.

She was definitely worried about Xalvador, even more now that she was grounded and mostly left cut off from the outside world. Not that she actually was, it just felt that way without a phone in her possession. She could still see Maddie and other friends, even Gerard, it just had to be here. Either way, she had thought a bit about the hybrid and the human. She had seen them together a few times and it was quite obvious that Xalvador was as clueless as a headless chicken. Tessa had first found it funny and somewhat endearing, but now it was just a bit worrisome.

[Tessa:] You two are like polar opposites when it comes to love. lol
[Tessa:] I'm not sure intervention is the right way. Maybe he's just not ready to take it further? Or idk. You know him better than I do.

She grabbed her laptop and turned onto her back, placing it on her stomach as she placed a hand under her head and looked at the screen. When she was just waiting for an answer, she'd scroll through her folders and sort of check through her unedited folder to see if there was anything that peaked her interest. She was able to take a few pictures here, but it just wasnt the same as going out and letting the world sort of "hit her" with those surprise golden shots that she could capture.

[Tessa:] My mom actually had the audacity to suggest that Connor would go and represent my picture for me! Could you imagine if he went? He would definitely just say a bunch of nerdy things that would scare people away.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 10:05 pm

He chuckled to himself at the fact that she was right. They were polar opposites. Gerard was very forward, knowing what he wanted and going for it while Xalvador was much more careful. Perhaps so much so that he wasn't aware of just how slow he was moving.

[Gerard:] He's told me he's head over heels for her
[Gerard:] I swear, if he doesn't do anything soon, he'll lose his chances

It was a bitter thought, but it was the truth. What girl would wait around forever like that? It felt cruel, and Gerard just wanted to help - because Xalvador could clearly not figure it out himself. He knew it wasn't fair to be pushy about this, but either the hybrid made a move or he would need to let go of her. It wasn't fair to keep Eliza in limbo like that. Reading her message about Connor in her stead made him snicker.

[Gerard:] He doesn't get out much, maybe it would be a good change of pace for him?
[Gerard:] I'm alright with baby sitting for a night

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head a little as he knew she hated hearing it like that. But truth was Connor was way too busy with school and sometimes the nephilim wondered if he would be secluded like that forever? Either way, Gerard liked Connor, they had actually established a somewhat decent friendship.

[Gerard:] I need to finish up work - I'll write your mother to ask if I can stop by
[Gerard:] Don't want you to get in trouble for chatting ; )
[Gerard has logged off]

He sighed, adjusting his back as he now felt a fire of energy in him to finish up work and head over. He shot Leona a text, asking if Tessa was allowed visitors tonight since he had some free time. The valkyrie knew he worked a lot lately, mostly to keep busy, but also because he was saving up for a ring. He of course couldn't just mention that to her family that casually, but he had said he was saving up for his future - so that wasn't a complete lie. In fact, he hadn't told Tessa that he was saving for a ring either, he wanted it to be a surprise.
Time passed and after getting the green light from Leona, he walked from home after 6pm, making sure to dress up warm. Eliza was over, laying on the couch and looking at her phone. Gerard shot her a look before looking over at Xalvador who seemed too occupied with something on TV. "Take care," he said before leaving. The walk to Northern wasn't too bad, but they were right in the middle of Autumn, and the weather hadn't been good lately. A lot of rain, but it only made the challenge of photographs a bit more fun.
He reached the Morgan household within half an hour, walking up on the porch and to the front door, knocking in his usual knock.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 10:48 pm

[Tessa:] You're right.

She didnt know what else to say, because that was just how it was. Surely Eliza couldnt keep putting herself through that pain of waiting on someone who clearly didnt know how to communicate his feelings that well. Because how could a relationship even work if it couldnt even start? She felt a headache from just thinking about it too much. Even if it really wasnt her problem, it was hard to not think about and analyze to a certain point. She frowned as Gerard didnt seem to think her mother's suggestion was silly. She scoffed and shook her head.

[Tessa:] I could never show my face again if he goes off on some rant about economics and how it affects the art world to pressure young people into selling their work for less to get by. And I just know he would say something along those lines, only far more complicated and wordy.
[Tessa:] It's just too risky!

Connor was a bright kid, but he was also somewhat crippled when it came to socializing. He was mostly mingling with like-minded people so it was all so technical and nerdy, she couldnt even understand half of what he said whenever she'd see him with his friends in school discussing some sort of topic they had just had in class. She pouted a little at his last reply and sighed deeply, though it wasnt really annoying to her. She just missed him already. A knock on her door made her turn her head as she closed her pc, looking at her mother as she raised her eyebrows a little. "You up for some lunch?" she asked. Tessa sat up and shrugged but then she nodded and got up.

Tessa was sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her as she was finishing up a few pages she had to read for school. She hadnt really fallen behind in the time she had been gone, but her teachers werent happy either. And for that, she had been granted the privilege of having to read a whole book on a different way to angle photography. It was a drag to read, but she kept telling herself that she might be able to use it someday... Though she knew she wouldnt. She recognized the knock and quickly got to her feet as she left the book on the blanket and ran to the door. She opened it and almost threw herself at him to hug him close. She giggled happily and buried her face in his chest. She was wearing some baggy overalls in a thin almost but not quite see-through caramel coloured fabric, a white blouse with long sleeves. And of course a couple of white and pink striped socks to add some colour. She had even gone as far as to colour her hair in a faded dip dye light pink, that seemed more like a tint at this point. She had worried about going all in, so the colour hadnt come out as strong as it could have. "Hi," she finally said after a while of just hugging him, looking up at him with a smile on her lips. "My mom's out, but she probably told you that. Something about helping Buffy with some things. Connor went with her because he wanted to see Saoirse. Dad's working late night tonight," she explained as she let him come inside, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 11:02 pm

As the door opened his smile widened, pulling her in to his arms as she literally jumped in to him. He held her close, being silent, because this didn't need words. He always missed her, but he guessed it was part of being in love; You just wanted to be around the other person all the time. She finally greeted him, and he chuckled. "Hello there," he mumbled, placing an innocent kiss on her forehead, wanting to be as PG as he could. He followed her in, taking off his coat, hanging it up before removing his shoes. Her words about her family being out made him smile, straightening out before he turned to look at her. His hand moved up to cup her cheek, his thumb drawing light circles over her cheekbone. "I like the hair," he said, his free hand touching it lightly, but keeping his eyes on her. He leaned closer, placing his lips against hers. He usually didn't kiss her like this in her family home, but hearing everyone was out, he wanted to cheer her up.
She had seemed so distressed in the chat, and he wanted to be there for her and make her relax. "I know, I know - I should be behaving better, but I've missed you," he chuckled against her lips, looking at her from under his long eyelashes. The marks he had left on her had faded and were gone, but it was almost sad in his eyes. He had loved seeing her with those love bites, mostly because she had seemed to wear them with pride. "What were you doing before I came?" he asked leaning a bit away from her, but his hand moving down from her cheek along her arm before taking her hand. He wanted to be slow, take in the moment because it seemed like it was rare they got time like this together.  
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 11:54 pm

She let him undress himself inside, even if she just wanted to hang around his neck like she was just another part of him. She leaned into his hand as he placed it on her cheek, smiling softly as he complimented her hair. “Thanks,” she whispered, though she wasnt really happy with it. She wanted to get more colour in it.
She was a little surprised that he kissed her on the lips but she leaned into it and placed her hand on his chest as she leaned a little into it. She shook her head at his apology, because she liked it a lot. “It’s just us. You dont have to apologize,” she whispered, sighing happily.
His question made her frown before she sighed deeply and lead him to the livingroom where she had been sitting in rather dim cozy light. She pointed at the book in the blanket and then at him. “My teachers gave me this boring book. As some sort of punishment for not keeping up with school,” she sighed in annoyance. “It’s so boring!” She complained with a pouty face.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 12:03 am

He smiled at her words, but he knew better than to just attack her with affection right now, even if that was what he longed to do. He was a sensitive guy, but deep down he had this need for her that just couldn't be tamed. He followed her in to the living room, seeing the book on the blanket, placed down as if it was in time out. "It must be if you call it boring twice," he teased her, sitting down on the couch, grabbing the book as he inspected it. He thought he actually had read it before, but it didn't seem all that memorable. "But it's good material, it's always nice to learn something new about one's craft," he said, probably showing off just how old he was, making him chuckle as he opened the book, looking at the list of content.
"My guess is that you haven't gone too far in to it yet, procrastinating?" he asked, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. He clapped the couch cushion beside him, urging her to sit down. He placed his hand on her thigh, holding the book with his other hand, but she was free to sit, lay or basically do whatever she wanted to make herself comfortable. "Let's see," he mumbled to himself, skimming over the page lightly before clearing his throat slightly. He started reading the book aloud, just reading it in a calm tempo, letting her soak in what he read out for her. Maybe she had hoped for him to just go at it with her, but he cared for education more than his own physical needs. When the text referred to images on the page he would show it to her, explaining the theory behind it along with the picture. He wasn't trying to speak down to her, but reading out what she should've been reading anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:28 am

“You dont understand just how boring it is.” she said in a defeated tone, looking at him as he inspected the book while she kept standing next to him. She was a few pages in but it wasnt like she had been reading it thoroughly. His words made her scoff as she looked at him like she couldnt really believe what she was hearing. “You really sound like an old man right now,” she chuckled but it wasnt because she was trying to be mean. She shrugged at his question. “44.” She said which wasnt super far, probably less than her teachers had expected her to have read by now.
She sat down next to him as he urged her to, leaning a little against him as she looked at the page. She narrowed her eyes slightly at the page before she looked up at him. A small smile spread on her lips as he started clearing his throat and she made herself a little more comfortable as she figured that he would read it out loud for her. He was the sensible one of them, she had learned that by now and she loved it. This way it actually also seemed far more interesting than had she just read it on her own. She actually found herself listening to what he’d tell her and look at the images as he explained the meaning. “But would all of this really matter when I take my pictures?” She then asked with a raised eyebrow because it just seemed tedious. Maybe it was because she liked the more abstract part of photography and cared little for guidelines, even if there were some basic ones that she definitely followed regardless. “This all just seems like something you’d need to know back when editing didnt exist,” she scoffed, leaning her head back against his arm as she looked at the page he was reading for her.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:12 am

"Why shouldn't it matter?" he asked with a gentle smile, letting his thumb run in circles on her thigh, grasping at it once in a while. He wasn't trying to distract her, he just had a hard time keeping his hands off of her. "The more you know about a subject, the better and well rounded your opinions can be," he said, kissing her temple lightly. It was clear he was a bit more bold now that her parents weren't at home, but it was only because he knew how starved for touch she seemed to be.
He chuckled as she spoke about editing, shrugging lightly. "If I can avoid editing a picture more than necessary, then I'll do it - The less edit the more real it becomes to me," he explained, but perhaps that was an old school way of thinking it. He continued reading out loud, knowing that she actually payed attention right now just made him happy. He wasn't trying to force her to follow her education, but he hadn't been so lucky as to get all of this served on a silver platter. Most of the stuff he knew was self taught and sometimes getting something right could be frustrating. Part of him was unsure if she knew how lucky she was in that regard, that she had teachers and peers that wanted to teach her everything.
"I think that's enough for tonight," he smiled. They were actually half way with the book already, and he made sure to place in a piece of paper to let her remember where she had gotten. Placing the book down he leaned back and stretched his long body, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer. "Now, do you still want to watch that movie?" he asked, because perhaps she had changed her mind.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:57 am

She didnt know why it did or didnt matter, she just found it a bit unnecessary or maybe just a bit excessive. But then again, it was probably all stemming from the fact that she just didnt like this book. It was old and the language was old. She wondered if it had been made during the times of the first digital camera. Everything was almost automated nowadays, all that really mattered was angles and lightning, at least if you asked her. If it was true was something else. “I dont want to overly edit my pictures either. But now I dunno, am I maybe doing that and that’s why they’re giving me a book like this?” She then asked, frowning to herself as she knew she was overthinking it, but it was hard not to. She sighed and shook the thought, though it would probably come back at some point.
She hadnt realized how far they had come before he stopped, looking up at him before she chuckled and shrugged. “You could have probably read all of it and I wouldnt have realized before it was too late,” she chuckled, pressing herself closer as he wrapped his arm around her. She hummed thoughtfully at his question before she leaned up to kiss his cheek right before she got up and told him to sit tight. She went to her room and came back with a couple of movies, handing them to him before she smiled. “You can choose,” she said. “I’ll go prepare some snacks. Do you want something to drink?” She asked, carefully reaching out to touch his cheek gently. Whatever he answered, she’d note down in her mind before she went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:17 am

"I think they want to give you more things to work with," he said in a pondering tone. To him it sounded more like they wanted to give her a proper education, giving her all that she would need to work with whatever medium she chose.
As he wrapped an arm around her, he couldn't help but smile as she leaned closer. Even if it was just a kiss on the cheek it felt good, remaining seated as she got up to grab the movies. If there was one thing that Gerard knew for sure, it was that Tessa just had a good eye for movies. And she was never afraid to pick one up that looked odd. It had definitely opened up his eyes to some films he would've never seen without her in his life. She returned, taking the options in his hand, turning them over to read the description on the back. He hummed at her words about snacks, looking up with a smile as she asked if he wanted something to drink. "I think I'll be crazy and have a soda," he chuckled. He rarely drank soft drinks, and when he was over he just asked for water. However he felt in the mood for it, and if she had snack prepared, he didn't see why he should hold back.
His eyes returned to the films, picking one out that looked a bit weird on the cover, but the description was decent. It was some sort of psychological horror, and he knew that Tessa liked mind games in movies. She returned, and he got up from his seat, putting on the disk and turning on the tv. "You want me to get your duvet?" he asked with a cheeky smile, letting the menu pop up on the screen. Kissing her on her forehead he would go grab it if she wanted to. There was really no reason not to, and they would both be fully clothed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:21 pm

"I guess," she shrugged. She might have seemed a little ungrateful but that was just because she didnt realize that she had pretty much just been handed this education. Because of her natural flair when it came to photography, she didnt really ever have to work on much and the stuff that she learned, she'd say wasnt coming from school.
She came back with the movies and knew she had made a few bold choices in the selection. But what could she say? She had seen so many movies with Connor for as long as they could remember. Though it had been forever since their last movie night and she hoped that Connor and Saoirse at least had upheld the tradition even if she wasnt there to join them. His choice made her chuckle as she looked at him with a bit of surprise. "Feeling adventurous tonight Mr. Castell?" she teased him politely but also rather playfully, a bright smile on her lips as she left for the kitchen.
The snacks and their drinks were placed on the small coffee table, she thought about his question for a second. "That would be nice. Yeah," she said with a few nods, touching his arm gently before he went. She sat down on the couch with the remote and waited for him, pulling her feet up before she leaned a bit back. Once he came back with her blanket, she'd wait for him to come sit before wrapping her arms around him to hold him close. She was quite happy that he was here with her. "What were you going to do if you werent coming here?" she asked a little curiously, leaning her head onto his shoulder as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:15 pm

He shrugged lightly at her tease, but smiling at her as he clearly didn't take any offense. He went to grab the duvet, coming back shortly after, wrapping it around her before sitting down and crawling under with her. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he chuckled at her question, leaning back in the cushions, looking at her with soft eyes. His hand moved up, guiding some of her loose hair behind her ear, his fingertips lingering at the colored part of her hair. "The boring answer would be work," he sighed, shaking his head, because he was actually ahead of some of the work he had, but part of him felt guilty because he didn't have anything to show for a ring just yet. "The slightly less boring answer would be getting a few drinks with Eliza and Xal," he said with a small nod like he had conversed with his inner self and gotten to that conclusion.
He sighed, his fingers grabbing lightly at her hip, but it was mostly just to feel her closer. He leaned down, kissing her forehead, letting his lips rest against her skin, closing his eyes for a while. "But my mind would be here ... I think no matter what I'd be thinking of what you were doing and wishing I was there," he confessed. It might sound cheesy, but since getting back to her he had wanted to spend every living and breathing time with her and only her. Not that he had, because he was adult enough to realize that it wouldn't pay rent. Plus he was not going to neglect his friendship with those regular in his home. Besides him and Xalvador hadn't been too good at matching up their work schedule, so he kinda missed seeing him more.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:33 pm

"Work cant be that boring," she chuckled because she didnt really view it that way. She had no idea what it was like to actually have to work on her pictures like her livelihood depended on it, but she had felt the pressure of a deadline before. It wasnt exactly the same, but she would probably realize that someday. One of her hands was slowly brushing up and down his side, feeling the fabric of his shirt follow her movement slightly while she listened to him. It did sound better to hang out with Eliza nad Xalvador, which made her remember that he had something to say about them.
She didnt mind the fact that he was grabbing and pulling at her, it just made her feel how he had missed her. She closed her eyes for a second as he kissed her forehead, to then open her eyes slightly at his confession. "Dont be silly," she remarked with a shy smile, even if she should have been used to how cheesy he could get at times, she hoped she never would. It was a good feeling. She then frowned a little as she looked at him with worried eyes. "So what's up with them?" she asked, wondering if there had been more to the story than what Gerard had told her over their chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm begging you [cw]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Donham Grove-
Jump to: