Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Words arent just words all the time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words arent just words all the time   Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 11:58 pm

Lifting his hand, he nodded at the girls who quickly started to giggle. Even if Gerard felt like shit, the hybrid always managed to put a smile on his face. He didn't have to do much, it just sorta happened. "I know; But can you blame me for wanting to protect you sometimes as well?" he retaliated, feeling the squeeze ground him and bring him back to himself. Maybe he just needed to get over it, because there was no reason in sulking over something that could never happen.
"Alright, alright, enough with the pep talk, let's win some prizes" he chuckled, but it felt good. It felt like he was over the worst bit of the heartache, because he knew that it really didn't matter. Xalvador was right, they were brothers, and tonight was not about thinking of bad things.
"Hey, the bee is here!" he exclaimed as they walked over to the claw machine, making the nephilim chuckle. "We meet again," he said in a dramatic tone.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

Full name : Xalvador
Quote : Had to do it to them.

PostSubject: Re: Words arent just words all the time   Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 11:23 am

"Uhhh. Yeah? How is your skinny arms going to do any sort of protecting!" he chuckled, but as much as he was teasing he was also serious. It was nice to see the change in Gerard's mood, but Xalvador was frankly too dumb to know what to have looked for if it hadnt. The worst thing that not having parents had caused for him was reading into other people's emotions. He understood anger, he understood a lot of negative emotions because he had been taught that through discipline; Piss off the headmaster of the orphanage and have your knuckles beat raw by a ruler. As illegal as that was at this point, it wasnt exactly as if the orphanage had cared much for certain rules to begin with.
His eyes widened at the sight of the bee but then he frowned, stepping closer like he was staring it down or something. Gerard's dramatic tone made him nod. "We sure do," he muttered all dramatically as well, before he fished up a coin from his pocket. "I dont even care if they've put in a better selection this year, it's a matter of principle at this point," he mumbled, just staring at the bee with such determination in his eyes. He put the coin in and mimicked spitting into his hands and rubbing them together like he was hyping himself up for the moment. "For the kids," he whispered, clearly quite living himself into it.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Words arent just words all the time   Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 11:32 am

Gerard chuckled lightly at the mention of his skinny arms. Sure he wasn't as strong as Xalvador, but few people were that he knew of. However to him it wasn't just about brute strength, you could protect someone with words as well, with intentions. Not that he expected the hybrid to understand that.
They reached the claw machine, Gerard massaging Xalvador's shoulders as if he was a boxer about to head in to the ring and fight the match of a lifetime. "You got this, eyes on the prize," he said, nodding as he let go of him to stand beside him, watching as the claw started moving. It was a relatively older machine, probably full of bugs to cheat people of their pocket money, but it didn't seem to deter them from their goal. The bee would be theirs, even if they had to crawl in to the machine and get it out. "A little more to the left," Gerard muttered, seeing it from different angles to find out what way to get it the best.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

Full name : Xalvador
Quote : Had to do it to them.

PostSubject: Re: Words arent just words all the time   Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 am

He followed the instructions that the nephilim gave him and double checked to make sure all angles were good. Then he smiled quite confidently. "Locked and loaded," he said as he let the timer go down and watched the claw descend. He held his breath a little and leaned closer to the glass, almost pressing his nose against it as he watched it go down. "Come oooonnnn...." he mumbled, narrowing his eyes and whispering a silent prayer. The claw fell down on the bee, closing around the fluffy plushy before it started to move up. Xalvador's face was almost turning red from the anticipation and hope that it would work. "For the kids," he whispered, but had to close his eyes as he had a feeling that it would be like all the other times. The machine was faulty, you had to be precise and not only that but lucky too. Frankly Xalvador hadnt really checked in with his luck today. "I cant look at it!" he said all dramatically, turning away as he grabbed onto Gerard, at least for emotional support in the matter, "Tell me if it drops, or dont, but do and dont," he mumbled, frowning to himself as he hoped it would just work.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Words arent just words all the time   Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:19 am

Gerard was nervous, the two boys clearly living themselves in to this as if it was life or death. He kept his eyes on the bee, seeing as it was lifted slowly, almost as in a teasing slow-mo sequence. Xalvador grabbed on to him, turning his back to the machine, but the nephilim kept his eyes on the bee. It moved so slow, but as the claw made a small jolt the bee miraculously stuck with it, and his eyes widened with excitement. Surely it was just false hope, right? But then the claw moved with the bee, dropping it down the shoot to the prize hole and at first a little stunned, the nephilim started cheering. "You did it, Xally, you did it!" he cheered happily, letting go of Xalvador to lean down to the prize collection slot, opening it and retrieving the bee. It wasn't an expensive bee, it was quite the cheap material, but it would bring a lot of joy to the other kids. Gerard smiled big, and it was in this moment he wished he had a camera to capture the moment. Handing the bee to the hybrid he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words arent just words all the time   Words arent just words all the time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Words arent just words all the time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2