Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] Empty
PostSubject: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:31 pm

@Romeo <3

Content warning for: blood, sexual themes, fraud, sexual themes between vampyre siblings

Foreign business meetings were some of the biggest bores in Eden’s life. Usually it was some super foreign business man from a country he couldnt pronounce that needed a translator. He hated russians the most. It was such a complicated language to him and he otherwise knew a fair few. But this time he had no idea who or what to expect. The first evening was the most exciting. The dressing up, the drinking, getting to know the other firm, learn their intentions, their trade. He didnt care much for anything else than the person that stood in front of him and whether he deemed them worthy of his time. He was wearing a formal suit but had decided to take off his jacket and put on a vest instead. Grabbing a drink from a waiter he went to mingle with the rest.

Last edited by Eden on Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:57 pm

Being in Churchill meant attending a lot of parties. Sure, he was a minor, but most people rarely asked for his age. He looked older than he was. He was calm and collected, getting to the party a little late, excusing himself for working overtime, flaunting his charming smile. He was a pretty guy, nobody could deny that, and people often said he looked like his mother who was a true beauty back home. He liked that attention. His mother was one of the only women he actually respected, perhaps because she was so strong. His father on the other hand was more useless. When he was a kid he had pretended that his uncle and his mother were his actual parents, but that was just something you wished for as a kid.
He started mingling with the guests, amusing them with stories of his studies and his unknowing professors who seemed to have less experience than him already. He was a bit pretentious, but how else were you supposed to handle being called a boy wonder from a young age. "Mister Parish, so nice of you to come by; Have you met our prodigy Mister Altera?" one of his business associates asked. "Trevino-Altera," Romeo corrected him, chuckling with a warm smile before holding out a polite hand to Eden, "Very nice to meet you, Mr. Parish, please do call me Romeo."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:42 am

If he had to talk to yet another old man who worried about the stock market, he might actually just have lost it then and there. But he was approached by someone else, a middle aged man introducing a younger male. Now that was far more interesting than a sack of old bones talking about dead stocks. He took a sip of his drink, standing rather posh and dapper though he didnt have to. But the vampyre cared about his image and how he carried himself. He took great pride in doing it well too. “Maybe I will call you by your first name when I get to know you. Until then, Mister Trevino-Altera, I’m sticking to formalities, out of respect of course” He said, looking at the hand that he took and gave a firm squeeze. “Eden Parish.” He introduced himself, eyeing the prodigy with curious eyes. “Are you enjoying Churchill so far? If I’m not mistaken, you are with the Trevino firm, right? Or now, something else. Forgive the gap in my memory.” He said with a glimmer of humor in his eye, though he didnt know about the new firm. It wasnt a secret that the Trevino firm in Churchill had had to cojoin with another firm of same standing to keep afloat. But surely it was different where he came from. Or was it?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 9:25 am

"Ah, I see, Mr. Parish, then we'll keep it to formal speech for now," he said, adjusting to the situation with ease. He had met many stiff businessmen tonight, but it seemed as though this vampyre was the stiffest of all. Romeo wondered what would make him tic, but he packed away his curiosity as he took the vampyre's hand in greeting. Chuckling he shook his head, "I sincerely apologise, I always forget just how could vampyres are ... Please do forgive me," he said, flashing a warm smile. He looked around briefly as Eden spoke about the Trevino firm here in Churchill, scoffing softly, "why yes, the name has undergone some changes but it was merely a formality," he said. He hated that his uncle had agreed to it, but at least it hadn't changed back home. "No, in Italy it is still Trevino. We are a well known name back home, so changing it would be unwise," he said taking a sip of his drink.
The party around them was rather nice, if it wasn't for all the ancient businessmen stuck in their head that they were still in their prime. "I hear you deal mostly in stocks, forgive me for my rudeness, but is it not dreadfully boring in the long run?" He asked, smiling charmingly as he looked at the vampyre. Eden was handsome, no doubt about it, and spending more time with him at this ridiculous party might make it more fun. "I know our own stocks have been doing well, but I am more concerned with the business side rather than stock marketing," he said taking another sip to empty his glass, just handing it to one of the workers passing by.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 10:50 pm

“I have heard. We’ve done business before with your part residing here in Churchill.” He explained. The Trevino firm did seem rather immobile, even when taking in the name-merge to account. The young man asked about the stock market and it made Eden’s otherwise stoic expression soften up to an easy smile. “Well stocks are like math problems just waiting to be solved. And even if they’re boring, the pay is big enough for me to not care how boring it is.” He lied. If work ever bored him, he would be in quite a shitty mood, but it wasnt anything anyone in this room would ever see.
“What do you deal with? Arent you a tad too young to be bolstering any big responsibility, prodigy or not?” He asked, taking a sip of his drink as he eyed him. It was a taunt in a sense but a playful one, especially as Eden smiled once his lips were off the glass.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 11:00 pm

Romeo remained his polite self, smiling rather charmingly, even chuckling softly at the notion that stocks were like math problems. That was a funny way to describe it. "Well then I must commend your patience and intellect, Mr. Parish," he nodded, acknowledging the vampyre's clear gift. Though he could imagine that he himself would find such a lifestyle boring. He needed a bit more passion and fun in his day to day life, and his work provided that, while his school kept him grounded. The question was kindly returned, and Romeo couldn't help but scoff at his playful tease shrugging softly as a what can you do sort of gesture.
"I help out with mostly boring stuff, although a prodigy, I still have to learn the trade from the ground up," he smiled, eying the glass that Eden was drinking from. Did vampyres even enjoy drinking alcohol? He did not dare ask, not wanting to risk being impolite to one of his uncles clients. "That is why I've come to Churchill - My studies have allowed me a year to gather business experience, and gaining international experience is important in these times," he spoke not like any 17-year-old around, that was for sure. He was delicate in choosing his words, but they also sounded so natural coming from him.
"If you have made business with the Trevino firm here in Churchill, then I suspect you know of my uncle, Lucius Trevino?" he said, a charming smile still lingering on his lips as a servant offered him another drink. He took it, but refrained from drinking from it just yet. He wasn't looking to get himself drunk, and being around a client it was wise to keep your mind fresh. "If so, we might bump in to each other from time to time; Your face will be one I'd easily recognize in the crowd," he smiled. Was he flirting a little bit? Yeah, but he couldn't really help himself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 11:24 pm

“Boring stuff?” He asked with his eyes narrowed. What a vague answer. But then he clarified, learning the trade. Luckily enough Eden had experience with the firm to somewhat know what that meant, otherwise he’d find the answer boring. But that would have been redeemed as he began speaking of his studies and being abroad. “Are you saying that because you’re looking for something beyond your namesake?” He asked with a glimmer in his eyes.
He nodded as he was asked about knowing Lucius Trevino. “He seems a little too stiff and punctual for my liking, though I respect him as a business man. As a stock-market man, I like those who take risks. The safe route is for the elderly and poor.” He said with a shrug.
The flirty remark made him look at him at first like he was considering his answer. Then he scoffed and smiled. “It probably wont be business related since you’re just learning the ropes, but yeah we might meet.” He said before he checked his pockets. “I’m going to go for a smoke. Do you smoke?” He asked, if not he would excuse himself to go out on the balcony and light a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 11:35 pm

"Well, one must never keep all ones eggs in a single basket," he smiled with a slight shrug. Not that he had any intentions of seeking something out of a firm that he was already rooted in. He was however not one to shoot down business ideas, and frankly gaining a more widespread clientele might be more suited for him in the long run. He couldn't help but chuckle softly at the notion of his uncle being stiff, shaking his head a little, "then I'm afraid you do not know my uncle as I do, but I guess he can be rather old fashioned," he agreed. Not that he found it disrespectful to his uncle. He did have a lot of respect for that man, and aspired to come of his status some day.
"Business related or not, a familiar face can brighten up any boring assembly," he argued with a small shrug. He noticed how the vampyre was patting down his pockets, and Romeo nodded at the question, "yes, although at my age smoking shouldn't be encouraged," but he followed regardless. He leaned over the balcony, looking out at the city, breathing in the fresh air before he dug in to his pocket. He had a particular brand he preferred, the cigarettes black in color and bore an Italian name brand on the outside. Placing it between his lips he dug out a nice zippo lighter, offering to light Eden's before lighting his own. Inhaling the thick smoke, he finally felt his body relax a little, feeling the nicotine soar through his veins.
Breathing out, the heavy smoke mixed with the cold air in front of them. "Central District seems like a busy town, I've heard that it is however not as good of a party place as Western?" he asked, turning his head to look at the vampyre. He looked handsome, even in the moonlight, which wasn't typical for a lycan to think about a vampyre. However he wasn't like most lycans, or so he thought himself. "I've been trying to figure my way around the districts, although I feel as though I never find what I'm searching for," he pondered, rubbing his lower lip with his thumb before inhaling from his cigarette once more. "Perchance you could suggest some places that might be of interest to me?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 12:15 am

This guy was not holding back on the charm and Eden found himself wondering why that was. “If you’re old enough to attend a party for some of the world’s most famous companies, smoking would be the least to worry about.” He pointed out. They went outside and Eden let him light his smoke, though he noticed how Romeo was smoking a special brand. Not that Eden was much different but it wasnt quite noticeable on the cigarette itself beside a golden lettering at the end of the filter.
“I personally prefer the places in this town that displays all the different artists of this city. I am not born and bred in this place, but I have spent long enough on Western that it bores more just a slight bit.” He remarked with a slight shrug, because he wasnt trying to discourage him from seeing the city.
“I do know places you could go, but it requires that you know someone who can give you access.” He said, sucking on his teeth in contemplation. He could offer himself but that wasnt really something he believed a special someone would have liked. He didnt spend enough time with her as it was. But they were also going through a rough patch. He drew in a deep drag of his cigarette, not really wanting to think of her now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 12:25 am

Was Romeo trying to impress the vampyre? Was he perhaps trying to suck up to a more experienced man? He wasn't really too sure himself. In life he had learnt that nothing truly mattered in the end. All that mattered was that life went on, and on and on. Despite that realization, he did like to keep his options open. And the vampyre he was with seemed rather pleasant. The vampyre spoke of the bore he felt towards the partying city and how he had found other places that humored him more. This made the lycan more genuinely interested, not that he let it show. "Are you teasing me, Mr. Parish?" he asked, smiling as he tilted his head a little to the side while looking at Eden. Scoffing softly he placed his cigarette between his teeth, looking out at the city once more. "I guess it only serves me right; Surely what you see is a spoiled brat looking to waste his family money," he said, though he was not offended. Most people might see him as such, but it bothered him very little. What mattered most was what his piers thought.
"Your mind is distracted," he said, having noticed the fact that the vampyre seemed to get a vacant look in his eyes and a contemplating expression. "Please don't tell me that I am so boring that you are imagining yourself elsewhere?" he asked, straightening out his back, lifting his hand to run his fingers through his hair. He had inherited the classic Trevino dark hair, though he had considered dying it many times. Putting out his cigarette on the railing, he turned around, looking more directly at the vampyre. "I have a sneaking suspicion that you are thinking of a person close to your heart." Romeo was good at reading people, it was just what he did. He liked figuring out how people worked, what made them tic and what could put them on edge.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 12:44 am

“Maybe you are. Do you care if people see you as a spoiled brat? I didnt when I was in your shoes.” He remarked. But he was also pretty bad when he was young, his parents never able to keep tabs on him, always having to clean up his messes because he simply didnt care. But he started thinking of his sister and it completely dragged him from the conversation.
Which Romeo seemed to notice. He exhaled the smoke and looked out on the view, to then look back at the lycan at his question. “No, my apologies, I was just caught up in some unfinished business.” He excused himself with a small smile. He didnt mean to be rude. However not anyone got to just read the vampyre like that. And hadnt he enjoyed the young man’s company, it could have caused a rather crude change in Eden. But instead he sighed and waved his hand as to let it go. “Family matters. I shouldnt be thinking off it right now.” He clarified, before he snuffed out the last bit of his cigarette. “I can show you some of the places I know of. But you have to have an open mind. You are not going to see prestige and glamour. But you will see the essence of the city and it’s people.” He explained. He in many ways could find riches boring. He liked people more, it was what essentially had led him to Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 12:53 am

"Ah, but did you not just say family matters, family is important, so do not apologize around me for something as complex as family," he argued. He knew his own family was not what people would see as functional. Hell his uncle beat the shit out of his own son whenever he misbehaved, and Romeo's own father was a drunk that was always sulking about his shortcomings. No, family was something near and dear to his heart, and yet it was also in many ways estranged.
The notion of being shown around made him nod, pouting his lower lip as he seemed to consider it. The warning made him chuckle, "surely if you have done business with my uncle, you must also be aware that people in our line of business visits all kinds of places." He did find it quite humorous though. Tilting his head to the side, "what are we waiting for then?" With that he went in to the party, but barely mingled as he was heading for the exit. He hoped the vampyre would follow him, albeit perhaps make it more discreet. Once out on the street he waved down a taxi, because what better way to get a real experience than doing it as a common person? "A lycan and a vampyre get in to a taxi ... Hmm I think this evening just turned more fun," he said, getting in to the cab, letting Eden call out the venue to head to.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 2:55 am

He argued but Eden was going to stay his ground. He was not going to mix family and work and therefore it was better to not think about it. As it was either way, it was a matter in complete stalemate. Only time would bring them back together, so him pondering and wondering would get him nowhere.
“I think you think of me as more that just a stock broker.” He chuckled. Though it was good to know that he couldnt disappoint. But it seemed that Romeo was ready to just leave, surprising the vampyre a little as he went inside and left him out on the balcony. His energy alone was intriguing but there was something else to. Eden couldnt pinpoint it. He waited a bit and looked out on the view before he decided to follow.
They met outside and Romeo went to wave down a cab, though Eden could have just called his driver. But oh well, he didnt mind it, except that taxis usually had a certain smell of all kinds of things that Eden didnt like. “You sound a little too proud of that. I might have lost the next best deal by leaving.” He said, seemingly quite serious but then he looked at him and chuckled. He told the taxi of the place and off they went. Getting there it seemed like nothing. “This would have been far more interesting walking down this alley if it wasnt because your blood is so toxic that I may die. I might’ve bit you.” He joked, though there was also some truth in his words. He reached a metal door and knocked on it a couple of times in a special order before someone opened and looked. Eden showed his ring and the door was opened for them. “Welcome Parish.” A deep voice greeted them, Eden letting Romeo go first as they were led down a corridor and into a hall. It was a beautiful hall in carved stone, very old by the way it looked. “What I’m going to show you is some of the first and best preserved pieces of art and figures made for the gods.” He explained as they were led to a huge carving, still of regular stone, each god carved out but seemigly so well they looked alive, frozen in time. “Are you a religious man too? Koric is your god right?” He asked, eyeing Romeo as they stood in front of the stonework.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:01 am

Oh, so he did have a sense of humour? He didn't mind the thought of the vampyre actually feasting upon him, "that sounds rather erotic, Mr. Parish," he noted, though not showing whether he liked it or not. Reaching the metal door it was clear the lycan was curious, waiting as the door opened. He was gestured to go on in ahead, and he listened to the vampyre speak as they walked down the corridor.
The stone carving that they reached did make Romeo's eyes widen. Sure he had seen many statues in his life, but this was pure skill in a time where messing up one part would mean the rest of the work would suffer. "Koric is the god of lycans, sure, but I have not chosen to follow him," he said, walking around, inspecting the statue with great care. "Koric and Caemille never seemed to get along, and I think it would be unwise to follow a stubborn god that cannot see the benefits in alliance with even one's sworn enemy," he said in a calm demeanor. He stopped once again as he was in front of the large carving. The eyes of each god or goddess seemingly watch them. "What would Koric not say of the two of us? No, it does not matter what the mouth of dead gods think of me," he looked at Eden.
Lifting his hand up, he placed a finger in front of the vampyre's lips, chuckling if he would open his mouth. "You said so yourself, you wish you could have a taste without getting poisoned," he said, placing his finger between the vampyre's sharp teeth. "They say it was a gift from Koric to our kind, that we may repell the creation of Caemille and weaken our sworn enemy," tilting his head a bit to the side it was clear he knew more about the gods than most guys his age. He wasn't called a prodigy for nothing. "Are you truly driven by bloodlust so much that you would sink your teeth in to my finger, knowing full well it would harm you just to get a small sip of my blood?"
With that he removed his finger, placing it in his own mouth to remove the saliva. "No, I do not take you to be so foolish, Mr. Parish. I do not see an enemy in you, I do not feel put off by your smell nor your taste," he said, smiling almost innocently at the vampyre before him. "Now, please, I seemed to have interrupted your tour," he said, gesturing Eden to continue.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 12:12 pm

It was good to see that the carvings were filling their intent. It would have been horrible to come here just to see the young lycan look bored. The question was however genuine, out of curiousity. Eden didnt really think about the Gods that often, he was bound to follow Caemille as she had created him. His parents had told both him and his sister that it didnt matter what they believed as long as they just made sure to give their offerings to the vampyre goddess from time to time.
The question made him hum, though Koric wasnt the only one who would have something to say. But then he discarded the gods words and Eden looked at him. There was no such thing as a fast movement when it came to a vampyre but Eden was quite curious as to why Romeo had lifted his finger to his mouth. He seperated his lips slightly, feeling the lycan’s fast pulse as he touched the sharp teeth that Eden had. It felt like biting down and opening his finger up would be like popping a balloon filled with blood. A heart rate like that could be emptied in seconds if the vampyre could hold that much blood. But it was a deadly poison, so Eden wasnt even considering it.
The finger was removed and Eden smiled at him. “A vampyre driven by bloodlust in this time of age are newly born vampyres or poor people. And I am neither.” He remarked, though he noticed how the lycan opted to put the finger in his mouth. He grabbed his hand and looked at him. “You may feel a little drowsy, or calm if you do that.” He told him but let him do as he pleased. Somehow it was enticing that he did exactly that. But he was also so young that Eden wondered if that was a factor that was playing in. They continued and got to some of the first carvings, the ones that didnt fully survive the test of time. There however was a drawn picture of what they would look like in their prime.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 12:52 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the warning, he opted to place his finger in his mouth regardless, narrowing his eyes as he didn't feel too bad. Romeo knew that vampyres could be dangerous, but danger wasn't really a worry in the young lycan's mind as they went on in to the small exhibition. His hazel eyes studied the drawing, using it as a reference to imagine what the slab of stone would've looked like right after it's creation. "There's so much beauty in decay," he said in a ponder, seeing how the slab had been weathered by rain and wind, and yet a few faces were still able to be seen. "Death is the artist that we all eventually meet - even those who might be immortal," he said, looking up at Eden with a smile on his face. "If you could choose, how would you like to die?" Perhaps a bit of a morbid question, but was it not normal for a mortal to wonder these things? Romeo knew that he would die someday, and yet it didn't really bother him. However he wanted more time. A lycan's lifespan was relatively long, it was clear that many wanted to live longer.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 1:07 pm

Eden had been here many times before but somehow he still found everything here to be magical. Like some kind of ancient magic that seemed so heavy and strong. The young lycan spoke of death and Eden frowned a little thoughtfully as he was asked how he wanted to die. He puckered his lips shortly and looked up at the statue. “I think if I had no other way to live, then I’d die at the hands of the person I love.” He said quite truthfully. Though he had always somehow believed that his sister would be his undoing as much as she was what filled his life. He however didnt seem bothered by that notion. “And you? You seem to have thought about this quite a lot? I wouldnt say it’s not concerning, but enlighten me.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 1:49 pm

At the hands of the person he loved. Quite romantic, even though it was macabre to think of one's lover being one's own undoing. He smiled, looking up at the slab as he moved on to the next. The question was returned and he hummed lightly before he let the vampyre know. "Well I guess everyone in my position would love to die of old age," he pondered, taking a deep breath as he looked at the next statue, this one a bit more preserved than the previous one, but he suspected it was because it was much younger in date. "I would love to die before I know my time is up ... Like before I get health problems and sickness," he said, chuckling as he shook his head, "probably a boring answer, but seeing myself grow old would be quite weird - I always imagine dying from my own foolishness." He was being quite honest, and it wasn't like he didn't know of his flaws. He knew he could be cruel, but then again the world was cruel too. "Perhaps dying from a heart attack while getting fucked my brains out could work just fine," he spoke so crudely, but he didn't feel like holding back right now.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:54 pm

It wasnt often Eden cared what mortals thought about death but Romeo had somehow peaked his interest. He listened to him, following as they moved from statue to statue. “It’s not uncommon not wanting to get sick.” He admitted. He listened as the lycan went on, humming as he somehow got it. Vampyres could grow older as well, especially if they were born vampyres. It would be a subtle change over thousand of years. His final answer made the vampyre chuckle in a lighthearted manner, finding it rather humorous. Guess the formalities had started to shed. “Tell me Romeo, why have you decided to spend your time with me?” He asked rather forward but his expression also turned a but more serious. “You’ve been stroking my ego, flirting in what I presume to have been meant in a subtle, dont notice but affect kind of way, in all manners that suggest more than just a simple business interaction.” He noted, before he looked at the lycan, shifting between his eyes. “Not that our circumstances could have offered business, but you are smart enough to understand.” He added before he eyed the lycan up and down. His words could seem that he wasnt interested, but it was beyond that now. “Lets stop the charade and get to the truth.” He said as he approached him, reaching out to touch his collar, correcting it a little now that he was at it. “You are not put off by my smell or my taste? What do you feel instead?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:06 pm

Romeo made a pretend surprised expression that quickly softened up. He was in a good mood tonight, and the vampyre seemed to have stopped with simply calling him by his last name. No, they seemed to be on first name basis now, which made the lycan wonder what it might mean later on. "I always flirt with intent, I'm not some floosy," he said, turning to look at the vampyre as he drew nearer. The touch and correction of his collar made him scoff, reaching up to take his hand with his own warm. The difference between their temperatures made him feel like they were on fire when touching, but he didn't shy away. "What I feel is attraction," he said quite bluntly, lifting the vampyre's hand up to inspect it in front of his eyes. "I feel that perhaps my boyish charm and young looks have drawn you nearer, but my personality you want to get to know," he said, reading the emotions that Eden was feeling.
"I know you want to escape boredom, and in that I see our similarities," he said, placing his warm lips against the vampyre's hand. It felt like his lips were buzzing. "Do not pretend with me; The whole world pretends to be proper and well behaved, but we both know it is not so ... Greed and lust tie us together," moving his lips down to the vampyre's finger, he separated his lips, placing the cold limb inside his warm mouth. Licking along it he looked at Eden before biting down on his finger, drawing blood that soon filled his mouth, a slight smile in the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:42 pm

He let him take his hand, though the warmth didnt affect him. Or maybe a little because he had liked how warm Gerard had been when they were together. But Romeo wasnt Gerard, the nephilim would always hold that special place in his heart, if he had one. Romeo laid out the cards and read him quite well. Eden was almost impressed, almost because there was one thing he couldnt ignore. He watched as the young lycan put his finger in his mouth, feeling the warm wetness. It was different, but Romeo would be able to tell that Eden liked it. Even as he bit him to draw blood, the vampyre tensed his jaw for a second but watched. “You play a dangerous game.” He said, using the same hand to grab his jaw and pull him in, but only so their faces were so close that his warm breath would mix with Eden’s cold. “As tempting as all of you may be, the attraction is there and by all means could I just give in and play this game of court and conqeur.” He said, rubbing off a bit of blood from the lycan’s lip with his thumb. “But even so, you are just a child. Anyone can see that.” He said quite seriously and with that notion he let him go and moved away, going outside to light a cigarette. He didnt really mean it like that was how he saw it. It was more a sense of prove me wrong but then again, either way it was not just something Eden would jump right into. Not after he had lost Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:59 pm

His jaw was grabbed, but Romeo didn't fear his touch. He liked it. Looking in to the eyes of the handsome vampyre, he felt his cold breath on his skin, clearly liking the feeling. He was let go, the notion of him being a mere child making him chuckle, some blood spilling out and staining his lip. Following calmly, he placed a hand in his pocket, leaning against the door frame as he watched Eden light his cigarette. "We are all children in the eyes of the gods," he shrugged, clearly not phased by his words. Sure, he was young, but everyone started out that way. Even if it was hard for the vampyre to remember.
"I'll let you play this as you would a stock," he said, perhaps playing up on his childish side, but it was the vampyre in front of him that had brought it up himself. "A new stock on the market can be a risk, you could lose a lot of money or simply be bored with the investment itself," pushing himself away from the frame, he walked up to the vampyre, taking his cigarette and placing it between his own lips, inhaling softly. Holding his breath a little, he licked his upperlip, breathing out the smoke with a small chuckle, "or it could be an investment that you could miss out on, if you wait too long," placing the cigarette back between the vampyre's lips as he shrugged. "The choice is yours, Mr. Parish," and with that he pulled out a small business card, placing it in the chest pocket of Eden's nice jacket, giving him a charming wink before heading off.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:17 pm

He had to admit that he somewhat admired the lycan for being stubborn, but maybe it was because he didnt really know what he was trying to get himself into. He scoffed at his words and looked at him as he stood in the frame. Peculiar choice of words for someone who didnt seem to follow a god. He drew a deep drag from the cigarette, feeling the smoke fill his lungs and bring his mind to ease. Not that he was tense, but it was perhaps a bit too much to be interacting with Romeo the way he did when he was still cross with Laure.
The young lycan however made a pretty good comparison between his young self and a stock. He watched him take the cigarette and looked into his eyes. He may have been a kid but he definitely wasnt acting that way and a part of him felt like he knew. Was it something he could prick and budge? Pry the layers off and see what was underneath? He was left with the card in his pocket and starting thoughts that made him wonder. Hiw long had it been since he had felt this interested in someone? He’d say ten years. But he wasnt going to believe it was the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:37 pm

A few weeks had passed since their disagreement, and she had finally returned home. Rummaging through her closet she was in the middle of trying on some new clothes as she felt a set of eyes on him. "Ah, brother dear, come come," she said, gesturing for him to help her zip up the back of her dress. When she was cross with him she wouldn't let him touch her, but she seemed in a better mood today. If he came and helped her she would adjust the dress lightly, looking at herself in the mirror, admiring how it hugged her curves. "Yes, this one looks good on me," she said, lifting the hemline a little, letting it show more of her thighs. She knew Eden was watching her, so why not put on a show for him?
Sighing she turned around, crossing her arms, "are you done sulking?" she asked. Shaking her head she walked over to him, taking his hand and guiding it to her hip, letting him feel her for the first time in those weeks they had been separated. "Come on, look at me," she said, flashing a smile if he did. "You want me to make you feel better?" she asked. Oh she had some news she wanted to bring him, but she wouldn't say just yet. But she did have that glimmer in her eyes. "But first you have to touch me a little, gods know that seraphim knows nothing about women," she groaned, referencing Connor. She knew he was completely enthralled by her, and she liked that, but he also wasn't really so wise when it came to the bedroom, and she was clearly needing just a little bit of closeness. Why else had she returned?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:58 pm

It was always so empty in the mansion when Laure was gone. Well, not that he felt it, it was only because she had left being as angry as she was. It was like the anger wouldnt just wipe off the walls and loomed over their family home. So when she returned he wasnt sure how to feel. He stood in the door, watching her as she went through her things. They should be speaking about the argument but either way probably too proud and too stubborn to give in. She urged him to come closer and he did, zipping up her dress. It was quite pretty on her. But then again, he thought she was perfect in all that she wore and nothing.
“It does.” He agreed, seeing her expose her thighs a bit more. Eden was a little old fashioned in that sense so he did like seeing a bit more of her skin. Mostly because he knew how soft it was against his palms. Her question made him frown a little as he lifted his eyes to look at her. It was a bit surprising that she moved his hand to her hip because his hand latched on as if it was just a natural reaction from him. He looked at the hand, wondering why she was letting him touch her now? She asked him to look at her and he did.
“You know I hate when we argue.” He said a little soft, so the answer was obvious. She made her demand and he wasted no time complying. His hand on her hip pulling her closer, connecting their lips in a short peck, though he wasnt really in a kissing mood. He moved his head down to the nape of her neck, biting into her skin as he pulled her closer. “Do you want to watch?” He asked against her skin. If she said yes, he’d turn her so she was facing the mirror, standing behind her, pressed close while his hands explored her body. He licked her neck before piercing his own lip with his sharp teeth, smearing his blood on her before licking it up again. “I’ve missed you.” He mumbled truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next