Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Young and wild

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

Young and wild - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 9:15 pm

Maddie had figured as much. Not that she liked to assume things about him, his family or his past, but from the things she already knew, it wasn't a far thought. Her hands moved up his back, feeling his muscles tense slightly where she touched, giving her a good feeling in her stomach. "I just thought we could do something, like make the holidays something of a tradition ... Is that lame?" she chuckled, shaking her head a little. Maddie wasn't the cozy stay at home type, but Tyler had definitely calmed her down in regards to parties. Frankly because she had found what she had been looking for. "We could invite Amos and Saoirse? And Tessa and Gerard?" she just suggested with a slight shrug. Kissing his chest in careful pecks, she sighed against his skin. She knew he might need to go inside soon, it was rather cold outside.
"I feel like I'm starting to sound boring," she smiled, leaning her forehead against his bare chest, her hands tracing him down his sides, stopping at the towel that was fastened around his waist. "Like I'm aging far too quickly," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:38 pm

"That doesnt sound lame at all," he assured her in a softer tone, sending her a broad smile. He kept caressing her back as he held her close to him. The suggestion made him pinch his lips in a thoughtful manner as he thought about it for a second. "Isnt Gerard like super old? Wouldnt he feel a bit like the odd one out?" he asked but he wasnt really sure. He found it a little weird that of all that Tessa could have chosen, it had to be some guy that was at least ten years older than her.
"You're not boring at all, dont say that" he said with a shake of his head, chuckling to himself. He let go of her and moved his hands down to grab her hands and entangle their fingers. "I'm ready to make that tattoo now. Let's go inside," he said, leading her inside before he rubbed his arms a little. Maybe it had been getting a little too cold considering he was half naked and all. He went to put on some clothes while she hopefully prepared the necessary things. He went and washed his hands too, twice even to make sure his hands were fully clean. He went back in to her and grabbed a pen and paper before he sat down at the dinnertable. "So how would you like my name to be. My full name in signature or my lousy handwriting?" he chuckled with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:51 pm

Maddie shrugged at the comment about Gerard. "I guess I just don't want Tessa to feel like we're excluding him - He did seem nice that time we had dinner all four of us," she pointed out. Hurting Tessa was the worst sin you could commit in the vampyress' eyes. Even though they looked nothing alike, and were completely different people, they had formed a special friendship that she knew would last through anything. It was like an unspoken sisterhood where they could share and joke without worry. She went inside, letting go of his hand a little reluctantly, but she did find a couple of different needles along with the special ink. They had ordered it a while back, just to be sure that they had it on hand when she wanted one, so she hoped it still worked.
He returned, and Maddie walked over to him, sitting down next to him. His question making her chuckle. "I'm giving you artistic creativity here, just go with it," she smiled, leaning her head slightly against his shoulder, but not getting in the way if he started scribbling. Once he had written out a couple of different ones she looked at the paper, humming to herself before picking one with only his first name written on it. It wasn't that she didn't like his last name, she just wasn't sure how well her body would handle getting a tattoo. She didn't fear pain, it was more a matter of her healing too fast for him to be able to do much, so better start small. "Add a heart in front of it," she mumbled, getting up from her chair, placing a kiss against his cheek before walking over to the couch. "How do you want me?" she asked, unsure how to position herself. Would he want her head in his lap or was it easier if she sat up? She wasn't sure what he preferred.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 11:16 pm

Maybe she was right but he still found it a little odd. Not that he didnt believe that love like that wasnt possible, it was just a rare thing. At least from what Tyler knew. The notion of artistic freedom made him chuckle but he nodded and started scribbling a few times, making different variations of how he could write his name. He let her choose which she liked the best and smiled at her mumble as she made her choice. He looked at it and frowned a little, finding a new paper to start scribbling a few hearts before he again let her choose which she liked the best. Her question made him hum as he looked around. "Uhhhh. Well, lie down on the couch," he guided her as he found the ink and needles, preparing it as he watched her lie down. He sat down next to the couch and grabbed the pen before he looked at her collarbone. He frowned a little and made a deep sigh. "I dont know why but I feel like I'll be hurting you," he chuckled and shook his head, preparing the paper before he placed it after her guidance, looking at it with his eyes narrowed just a little. "Is the placement fine?" he asked her before he grabbed the needle. He drew in a deep breath and dipped it in the ink. "I've only tattooed one before you. Other than that I only know what I know from doing it on myself," he said as he carefully poked the needle into her skin, tensing his jaw like he was feeling the pain for her. He looked at her with worried eyes. "How did that feel?" he asked, not wanting to proceed if it was hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 11:31 pm

She choose a heart and sat down on the couch, letting him fiddle with the placement. When asked if she liked it, she took her phone, looking at herself in the front camera, smiling at the sight. "Yeah," she said, placing her phone down before laying down. She could tell how nervous he was, and she didn't blame him. She was just as nervous. This was a serious thing, something that she couldn't just go out and remove from her body. The needle went through her skin, but she barely felt it, looking at him with a small smile. "It's fine," she told him, closing her eyes to let him do the work. It wasn't that it was hurting, in fact she barely felt it, but it was the fact that it was over and over that was getting to her. It was more of an annoyance, like a fly constantly landing on your leg when you kept wafting it away.
"It feels weird," she mumbled, but it wasn't a bad kind of weird. It was the thought that when the needle went through, he changed her body. There was something familiar about that. Like how he made her feel was now visible on her. Good thing was that she didn't have to breathe, so she could lay as still as he wanted. His hands felt warm, soothing her as the needle kept poking in and out, only to be dipped in more ink. How long had he been at it now? She opened her eyes to look at him, a smile creeping up on her face because he looked so cute when he was concentrating like this.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 11:54 pm

It was a relief to hear that it was fine, but he also had a feeling that it was that way from the lack of twitching. He remembered the time he had tried to tattoo Amos and the daemon twitched in such a manner that he almost poked the needle in someplace that wasnt the marked area. He continued, still rather careful as he let her get used to the feeling. He scoffed at her mumble and nodded, keeping his eyes on the work he was in the midst of. "Yeah, dont worry. It's probably your regeneration or whatever," he explained a little distant as he was trying not to ruin it. He might have had a funny expression on his face but that was just because he didnt want to make a mistake. He glanced at her to see her smile, frowning a little as he smirked. "Wipe that smile off your face," he warned her but he didnt really mean it. He liked that smile, how relaxed and natural it was. He looked back at his hands, wiping ink off her skin with one hand while the other poked more in. It was a bit of an odd process because it felt quite repetitive. But he had always found it to be comforting if not therapeutic when he used to do it on himself. "You're doing pretty well for a fist tattoo," he remarked with a bright smile gliding over his lips, but it faded a little as he began concentrating again.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 12:18 am

Maddie chuckled slightly at his remark, because it only made her smile more. He had a way of speaking to her like she was not just his girlfriend. That they were friends too. She just liked it and it was hard to explain how or why. "It's very hard not to smile when you look so good," she said, but ultimately letting him continue his work.
Sitting still for a long period of time wasn't a problem, the problem was the fact that she wasn't used to it. Maddie was always moving around or doing something, because she hated how her family always acted like statues. She wanted to look alive, and right now she was still as a she had ever been. His compliment made her sigh, not really moving her chest. "I guess it is a little annoying, but it doesn't really hurt," she said, frowning a little as she didn't know how to describe the feeling. "How does it feel when you do it to yourself?" she asked, just hoping she wasn't distracting him too much. Some of his tattoos were fairly large, at least compared to what she was getting right now. The fact that he had made them himself was even more impressive, but to her it just showed how gifted he was. "And do you ever wanna be a tattoo artist?" she then asked, because it seemed like a thing he could really excel at.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 3:13 am

"Save your honey words, your fate is already sealed," he assured her with a soft chuckle, letting his tongue out at her in a teasing manner before he decided it was better to continue. He was liking how it was turning out so far, she was quite good at keeping still so he didnt have to worry about the twitching at all. He had a feeling that she wasnt comfortable with lying this still but he barely noticed. He was far too concentrated in not wanting to stray on the lines, even to the point where he was controlling his own breath. He nodded faintly at her words, to then pucker his lips a little at her question to signal that it wasnt something he had thought much of. "It hurt at first I think, or obviously, but I barely feel it now," he said with a sure tone. The letters were coming out quite fine, but he could tell that he had to do it a second time over when he had finished it up. He hadnt ever considered taking his hobby to a professional level so when she asked, he showed clear surprise. "Uhhh. I havent really thought about it," he said, raising his eyebrows a little before he sighed. "No one would buy my shitty handiwork anyway, they'd rather have someone with far more skill than me, I'm sure" he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:23 am

Humming softly at his reply, she guessed pain was something that was a condition for living in this world anyways, so afflicting something on one self would get easier and less noticeable with time. She wasn't trying to upset him, she just wanted to know what he wanted to do with his life. All she knew he did was skip school and love her, but you couldn't really make a living out of it. "Well why not? I didn't become good at painting until I started to practice," she pointed out. Mostly Maddie preferred to draw, a pencil was easy to use and correcting mistakes was just as easy. That was why she had decided to jump in to painting. She didn't feel good enough to put it on display, but that didn't discredit her art. "You'd just have to work up a portfolio, maybe get some professional equipment," she said in a pondering tone. Not that it would be easy, no nothing in life was easy, but she believed that whatever he set his mind to, he could do.
"And even if you find out that you don't enjoy it as a job, then you can always do something else - Nothing is set in stone yet," she said, smiling at him. If he took a small break, she would lift her hand up, touching his cheek gently. She loved him. To think that Maddison Kara Vincent could ever love was unheard of, but this human made her still heart beat like a drum - or at least in spirit. "I don't know what I want to do with my life either, but I guess it's a journey that we are lucky enough to share," she said, letting her hand drop so that he could continue.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:18 pm

She made a pretty solid point but Tyler couldnt possibly believe that even practice could get him anywhere. He honestly thought that if he wasnt going to end up like his father some day, then he would be like his mother and just work his life away. It may have been a cynical way to view life, but it was what he had grown up with. The fact that she seemed to believe in him made a small smile appear over his lips. He did need someone who could assure him that he wasnt sealed to the fate he believed he was, and she was very good at that. He put down the needle and made a deep sigh. "I feel like most of my life is already set in stone," he chuckled lightheartedly but maybe that was to mask how serious he was about it. It just felt a little too much to dig into another issue on top of all that had happened so far. But he didnt want to kill the mood either. "I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I think it's a little more than my head can handle right now," he said in a sincere tone, before he continued with inking her skin. He had sort of expected that the ink would just fully disappear, but it must have had to be some sort of special kind of ink that worked on vampyres. Or maybe he was just presumptuous and there wasnt even a need for special ink like that. It took a while before he finally seemed to be somewhat satisfied with what he had done, folding his lips as he wiped off the leftover ink. "Should be done now. It's sort of weird to not see any swelling, but it makes sense," he said as he let her get up so she could see what he had done in a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:46 pm

Maddie knew how he could be sometimes, doubting himself. Where she lacked none of that confidence, he seemed to struggle even believing in himself. She just hoped she had enough enthusiasm for the both of them. Letting him work in peace was perhaps the best option, and as he seemed to be satisfied, she smiled. Why did she feel nervous all of a sudden? It wasn't that she wasn't trusting him, she was just scared to get up and it being gone or something. She got up, walking over to the mirror in the hallway, before she just stared at the ink that was now engraved in her fair skin. For once she was speechless, moving her hand up to rest against her shoulder, but it was still visible. "Tyler," she whispered, turning around to look at him. Maddie wasn't one to cry, but right now her eyes were filling up with tears. The red-tinted liquid spilled over from her eyelids, falling down her cheek before walking over to him, embracing him and hugging him close. She didn't really have to worry too much about healing time as it would be just a couple of hours.
"I love it, thank you," she mumbled, chuckling as she let go of him, wiping away her tears before looking down to her chest, seeing the tattoo in all it's glory. It was of course nothing special in the eyes of other people, but it had a meaning to her, and she hoped that Tyler would feel the same. Moving her hands up, she cupped his face, leaning in to kiss his lips, being rather tender. Of course she could never hide how eager she felt for him, but she wanted the moment to be sweet. "I love you," she murmured softly, looking at him with a happiness to her eyes, even the one still healing.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:23 am

He felt a little anxious as she went off to check it in the mirror, but kept his mind busy as he cleaned up and put the things away. All that nicotine had apparently already lost it’s sparkle and left him with a feeling of something tense, ready to cower and applogize for his shitty handiwork. But seeing her turn around with tears appearing in her eyes made his own soften up as he welcomed her embrace with his own. He was glad that she liked it, in fact he was relieved most of all. Her mumble made him chuckle, lifting a hand to move some of her hair behind her ear in a loving gesture. “And I love you,” he said in a soft spoken tone, moving his hand back around her were it belonged; Where it only ever would belong. He looked at the tattoo as she did, though it was a little bit odd that she had wanted his name a place where it would be so obvious, he also felt like it had to be because he really was that special someone in her eyes. He returned her kiss, instinctively pressing her a little closer but he was also quite aware that they were still calming down after a hectic night, so even if he wanted to there would be the issue of his body not cooperating with his mind. “I love you more, I’m certain,” he said in a sure tone with a small smirk gliding over his lips with boyish charm. He looked at her for a bit, clearly not minding the eye at all before he made a deep sigh and leaned down to kiss her forehead. “We’ve got some hours to kill before morning. What do you want to do?” He asked, tipping a little from one side to the other with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 11:29 am

She hummed at his words about having time to kill. Frankly she didn't really know, because wasn't he supposed to get some sleep? "How about you go out and have a cigarette, and I make the living room comfy and put on some random tv show?" she suggested. Maybe it was best not to stir up anything too sexual, because she didn't really know if she was even in the mood for it. She more so wanted comfort and just to have him close, not just some quick gratification. "Go on, I'm not running anywhere," she said in a small chuckle, kissing him once more before he let go. Maddie didn't mind that he smoked, he had done it for all the time they had known each other, but she was happy that he respected not smoking indoors.
Once he went out to the balcony she moved around at her usual vampyric speed, gathering everything and setting things up just in time for him to come back in. She didn't use her racial assets often, but right now she knew she just wanted to skip to the part where she could feel him doze off in her arms. "Do you want some snacks? I think we still have some chips left from last time?" she suggested. The living room was practically transformed, pillows and blankets everywhere, she even turned up the heat a bit in here so he wouldn't be cold if he did fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 1:08 am

Her suggestion sounded pretty nice and he nodded in agreement but wasnt really that quick to move. He just kept his eyes on her collarbone with the new ink. It might have been that reality was kicking in and he finally seemed to realize what it was he had done. Her chuckle made him scoff and he returned the kiss sweetly before he let her go. He sighed deeply and nodded, reminding himself to go to the balcony before he went there. He looked in while he smoked, seeing her move faster than usual was a bit funny to him but at the same time he didnt mind. He was actually quite envious, wishing he could move just as fast when he was supposed to do things. He came back in and shook his head at her suggestion, sitting down among the pillows before he opened his arms for her. If she sat down he would pull his arms around her and hug her close, grabbing the remote to just find something random. It was some generic tv drama that relied a little too much on tropes but it was pretty good to keep the mind busy. Tyler had said he wasnt going to be able to sleep but it had probably been in the belief that they would be laying there in silence. Now there were noise and the whole atmosphere was calm. He started drifting off into a slight slumber, which showed as he leaned his head to hers, burying his face in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 11:28 pm

Maddie sat down, embraced in his arms she just sat there with him. Feeling his body get heavier didn't bother her, but she did move the two of them slightly, just so that they were laying down. The floor was covered in a big mattress anyways, so it wasn't like it would be uncomfortable. She laid herself close to him, placing her ear against his chest, listening to his calm beating heart. This was where she wanted to be forever. Right here in his arms, listening to his heart beat, and feeling his warm body so alive. After this day she felt like everything was a mess, but she knew that she would have him as long as he lived, and there was a lot of comfort in that.
Maddie didn't really like the meditative state that vampyres could enter to sleep, so instead she just laid there. It was strange how hours could pass so easily. She saw the sun come up, but luckily her windows were tinted, so that the rays wouldn't be a nuisance. Part of her didn't want to move, being so comfortable right here in his arms, but as he let go of her and turned around, she smiled. Making sure not to wake him she crawled out of the small pillow fort, walking to her bedroom to change clothes and get a chance to look at her eye. It was a little better, the red only visible around her iris. Sighing she removed her make up before heading out in to the apartment again. She was going to let him sleep for as long as he wanted, the tv still on some random channel. Maddie liked the noise, it made the place feel more alive, but part of her was also excited about the prospect of finding a place together. Going in to the kitchen she moved around dead silent, opening cabinets and the fridge with almost no sound. It was really a perk to be a vampyre sometimes, especially when you needed to be quiet.
She rarely cooked, but she had been watching the cooking channel in secret, wanting to surprise Tyler at some point, and now was the best time ever. Tessa had given her the recipe for some really good pancakes - not that the vampyre knew of their taste, but the valkyrie's family apparently swore on that recipe. Measuring out everything, she made the batter, letting it rest in the fridge while she prepared the rest of the breakfast. It clearly wasn't her usual battleground, but she loved the challenge, and hopefully it would all be edible. Once in a while she stuck her head in to the living room, still seeing the human sleeping, so she continued. Now came the part that she couldn't silence too much, she had to use the pan on the stove and turning on the heat. Letting some butter melt she tested out the batter, and it seemed to be ready.
Let's be honest, the first couple of pancakes were always the ugliest, but she at least wanted to make one perfect. She was quite preoccupied, humming to herself as she cooked. Maybe she could get used to this, even doing this if they decided to have kids in the future. The thought made her frown. Maddie had never really expressed any interest in having kids, but there was some romantic idea about her and Tyler doing that. She didn't really know how to feel about it, especially after what her grandmother had said yesterday. Disobeying orders could be fatal, and wouldn't that make her irresponsible not to think of the consequences. She sighed, flipping a pancake, smiling as it was the best one yet.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 6:30 pm

[Incoming message]
[To: Maddie]
[From: Tessa]
[Message sent 08:17] Hello??? Are you dead.... or alive.... OR anything?! I'm worried sick!!!!
[Message sent 08:17] Now I'm going to be a 100percent sure that your messages werent just some automated bullshit from your family.
[Message sent 08:17] If they've hurt you I'll go fight them myself! They cant be any worse than my own crusty dusty elders of the Elior bloodline. Just say the words!
[Message sent 08:18] I know a bunch of ways to make elders squirm in their dust and swear at the "troubled youth"
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 7:57 pm

[Incoming message]
[To: Tessa]
[From: Maddie]
[Message sent 08:20] I'm alive and Tyler's sleeping rn so I can't talk
[Message sent 08:21] Dw 'bout my family, alright? They are just stuck up arseholes
[Message sent 08:22] But you know that ;b
[Message sent 08:24] I'm sorry about last night - we were supposed to celebrate, and I got your night ruined

Maddie sighed to herself, flipping another pancake to not become too distracted in all of this. She knew her message last night must've been pretty basic, and looking back at it, it read almost like one of those automatic messages.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:55 pm

[Incoming message]
[To: Maddie]
[From: Tessa]
[Message sent 08:22] Well after the shit they pulled yesterday, I do worry!
[Message sent 08:25] Dont apologize. It wasnt like you had much of a choice. I'm not angry *wideeyed emoji*
[Message sent 08:26] We'll just go out some other time when everything's cooled down.
[Message sent 08:27] But truth and honestly? Are you okay?

Tessa made a deep sigh as she sent her last message. She knew it was only a thing they used when they wanted the full truth despite how it could hurt. But it had seemed serious yesterday and she just wanted to know if it was something that would haunt Maddie later.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:16 pm

[Incoming message]
[Message sent 08:29] Truth and honestly? I feel weird, but I also feel strong
[Message sent 08:29] But I am okay
[Message sent 08:31] Wanna see something crazy?

She chuckled softly to herself as she too a small selfie, showing off her new tattoo on her collarbone before sending it off to Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:27 pm

She was in the middle of typing her message as the picture popped up on the screen. After seeing the red in her iris, Tessa saw the ink on her skin. The valkyrie gasped rather loudly, moving her screen up all the way to her face. “No fucking way!” She blurted out, pressing the facetime button as she messaged the vampyre. This was definitely something remarkable because she never would have thought it was anything that Maddie wanted. Tessa and her had been talking about tattoos way before Tyler, Tessa having all these ideas for what she wanted and now Maddie, despite her lack of enthusiasm in the past had just gone and gotten one!

[Tessa:] I swear to the gods. Accept the call!!! Lemme see!!!
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:37 pm

She heard her phone go off, and she immediately declined the call. Sighing to herself she started typing as she turned off the heat of the pan to grab her headphones.

[Incoming message]
[Message sent 08:33] What part of "Tyler is sleeping" don't you get? *crying laughing emoji*
[Message sent 08:34] Grabbing my headphones, hold on

After popping an earpiece in one ear she walked back to the kitchen, calling back Tessa on facetime. She felt like she should be nervous or perhaps get scolded, but in the end it was her best friend they were talking about. "Hi," Maddie said, her voice still felt a little shaky, but she was mostly back to normal. She walked back to her pan, checking up on the pancakes she had already made. There wasn't a lot of batter left, so she just decided to make the rest of them. "What do you think?" she asked, clearly a little nervous, but she wanted the truth.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:08 am

She rolled her eyes at the message and groaned. But a part of her also understood what Maddie meant, because Tessa was the same when Gerard was over. She leaned a little onto the armrest of her couch, waiting for the vampyre to return the call. She could still hear the shower running so she had a minute or two to spare. Her fridge was empty which wasnt sp surprising since she had been gone for a whole month. She accepted the call and gasped again as she could clearly see the tattoo right there. “Maddison Kara Vincent, you’re officially insane! Holy crap, it’s so cool!” She said, quite proud in tone as she nodded approvingly. “Did T.J make it?” She then asked as it was the only thing that made sense. What place would have had the time in the middle of the night to do such a thing? “I’m so jealous!” She said in a whimpering tone, pouting as she looked at her bestfriend.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:36 am

Maddie chuckled softly, looking down to tend the pan as she shrugged lightly. Who made it was a question that made her beam with proud. "Yeah, he did it last night," she said. Maddie had never really been the type of person that actually wanted a tattoo, however last night she knew she had to have one. She needed to show Tyler that she meant this, that no matter what, she was going to love him. She couldn't help but chuckle softly at her friend pouting like that, sticking her tongue out. "I would dare you to do the same with Gerard, but your mom would hunt me down for even daring you to do that," she giggled. No it was better to keep things safe. While Maddie supported Tessa's choices in life, she did worry when the guy was this much older. Not only that, but him leaving had made Maddie think of the guy as the devil himself.
"I really love him, Tessie ... He's just ... He's just all I can think about, he's really just the guy for me," she admitted, looking down as she felt almost nervous to admit it, very unlike her, but then again she meant those words. "My grandmother is older than dust, and she thinks that she can decide what I do with my life, but she's not going to decide who I love," she said in a more firm voice. She had clearly spent the night just thinking about it. How she wanted to stand up to her grandmother, how she wanted to show that Tyler was worth it and more. Breathing out in a heavy sigh she looked at the pancakes, flipping her screen to show them to Tessa. "I gotta go feed him," she chuckled, bidding her friend goodbye before placing everything on a plate quite neatly. She brought the syrup with her in to the living room, placing the place down on the coffee table before crawling down beside Tyler.
"It's time to wake up," she mumbled sweetly, kissing his cheek, his nose and his forehead. "Please wake up, prince charming," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 1:57 am

Oh how in love she was, Tessa could easily see how she was just gleaming with love through the pixel screen. It made her smile bright, because she hadnt ever seen her friend smile like that over someone the way that Maddie smiled about T.J. "Hmmm. She definitely would. But once I'm 18, it's my own choice," she said with a shrug. She groaned at the mention of Mama Lorraine. "I swear, it's only by luck that vampyres like you never age. Imagine how old she would look if she was supposed to look as old as the ways she were thinking in? Horrible!" she said, chuckling as she made her exclamation. She leaned back and placed a hand over her mouth as she made a small yawn. "It's all good, because... Oh they look so good!... I ammmm... Heading to bed because I'm wayyy to tired to be up right now. I hope Gerard realize that he is joining me in the mandatory nap we're about to have," she said with a chuckle, waving at her friend before the call ended.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 1:58 am

It wasnt that his dreams had been much better but at least having Maddie close to him always brought some comfort. He hadnt really been that used to being close to someone the way he seemed to crave being with Maddie now that they were living together. It was just a crutch when things were going downhill and yesterday was definitely some kind of punch right in the gut. The sweet mumble made him groan as he pressed his eyelids close together. The kisses were soft on his skin, like soft tickles sinking down into his skin. "I'm definitely not a prince," he replied in a hoarse and tired tone, opening his eyes a little to look at her. A smile spread on his lips as he lifted his hands to cup her face and lean up to kiss her lips. He pressed his forehead to hers, making a deep sigh as he leaned back into the pillow and rolled his eyes at himself. "I'm a wreck.. I didnt have any bad dreams which is nice. But I also felt like I wasnt dreaming at all," he mumbled, lifting the back of his hand to rub on his forehead. Then it seemed to hit him that there was a sweet smell lingering in the air. He looked to the pancakes and scoffed. "You've made me breakfast?" he asked as he carefully sat up and looked a little closer at them. "I swear, you're like a trained chef in secrecy or something. They look delicious," he chuckled, still having that raspy morning voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young and wild   Young and wild - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Young and wild
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Utopia-
Jump to: