Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Butterflies - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Butterflies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Butterflies

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Butterflies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:37 pm

Tessa wasnt really fan of salty and sweetness all mixed up together but she'd do an exception for Theodosia if it really was her favorite thing to dip her fries in milkshakes. She made a sigh at the hybrid's words about being more fortunate and grabbed the milkshake to pull it over and have some from her straw. "I dont know many like you. Which probably makes you right," she remarked but sighed and leaned back, looking out on the window. "I think the world can be unfair a lot of the time," she admitted with a deep sigh but her words were quite close to heart like it was something she truly believed. She disliked that, that there was such an injustice as someone being born as something people didnt consider normal; Tessa could partly understand what it felt like. "But sometimes you just gotta say fuck it and just do whatever you want. Live your best life," she said with a shrug at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:44 pm

Theodosia couldn't help but chuckle lightly. True, sometimes you just had to do what you had to do, but in her mind that didn't involve putting herself or her family at risk. The hybrid wasn't a risktaker in that sense. Sure, she could make crazy outfits and make herself a whole new wardrobe that would push boundaries for fashion - but pushing the boundaries that had kept her alive thus far seemed like too much of a risk. "And sometimes you gotta stay in your lane and respect that not everything in life is about yourself," she sighed. Maybe shew was too negative in all of this. She just didn't see herself being selfish just to get her rush of happiness.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off so pessimistic," she sighed, shaking her head in defeat. Theodosia actually wanted to be positive, she wanted to be happy and joyous, but it was hard when the voices from her parents kept ringing in her head. They had done so much to keep her safe, so she was going to respect their wishes. "I guess our lives are pretty different, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:52 pm

"But everything in my life is about myself and well the people around me?" she argued with a tilt of her head. She didnt really mind the pessimism, she had dealt with worse like Maddie on a really bad day. "It's okay. It's not like I'm going to stop shoving my optimism at you. I've learned so far that it doesnt just infect like the flu, sadly," she chuckled, nodding at the statement that Theodosia made. They were quite different. But Tessa also thought quite alike as well. "We are also very alike. Like our bomb ass sense for creating art," she pointed out, taking another sip of the straw, humming softly at the sweet taste of strawberry and vanilla. "I wish I could create something like that as well. Clothes. Trust me it's very hard to wear a photograph like a shirt, and most probably not that nice," she said, because she was quite jealous of the fact that Theodosia could do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:56 pm

"Well, photographs can be printed on paper or fabric ... It wouldn't be a far stretch to make something with a photo of yours," she pointed out. Though she agreed they were alike as well, she wasn't quite sure in how many ways. Tessa seemed to burn with passion for her art, while Theodosia often found herself backed in to a corner. Perhaps it was just her past trauma catching up to her, or the feeling of someone else's expectations looming over her, but her creativity came in sparks.
Some weeks she would run around, creating all sorts of stuff and the next week she would be laying in the hallway of her home, contemplating existence itself. "Besides, sewing is easy - A needle and a thread, and you're good to go," she shrugged it off, clearly not viewing it to the standard of what Tessa could produce. "But I gotta say that sometimes it can be frustrating - I once spent a whole afternoon removing threads from a garment I had sewn together all wrong."
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:04 pm

"Yeah but it would also rob me blindly in the process," she said with her eyes narrowed slightly. She chuckled and shook her head because she didnt think that her pictures were fit to be on clothes anyway. Maybe there would be a pattern if she roamed through all her former photographs but she didnt have the patience for it.
"You make it sound so easy. But it's also about technique, knowing how to stitch and close the ends so when you wear it your boobs dont just fall out," she remarked with a chuckle, not really speaking from experience, but she thought it was funny. "Saying it like that would be like me saying that photography is just clicking the shutter and produce a picture, when there are so many factors playing in," she said, digging back into her salad. She lifted an elbow to place on the table and rest her head in her hand. "What is your favorite piece then?" she asked, her eyes filled with curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:11 pm

Tessa was right in a way, of course it wasn't just doing a few things, but in her mind, the hybrid had made photography up to be this great thing. It was something so many did, and so few actually succeeded at. Perhaps it was the same with fashion, but in the end Theodosia could always wear her creation.
Her favorite piece, the question made her hum softly as she leaned back, not really eating anymore, but she hoped it was less obvious as their conversation continued. "I think it's the one I'm working on right now," she said. Though she didn't have any finished product, she did have a few sketches and the base of the garment put together. "I'm making my own prom dress," she explained, frowning a little before chuckling. "I know it's silly, and my parents aren't going to let me go there, but I still wanted to make a dress," she explained. She had picked out the most beautiful fabric to make the final piece out of, but for now she was just using whatever cheap fabric she had around to make a mock up of the eventual dress.
"Are you going to prom this year? I mean with everything going on in Southern I'm surprised that they haven't put up a notice about any cancellations," she said. Really she wasn't supposed to talk about what her father had told her about Southern District and the state it was in right now. Her father was a clergy, and a very experienced one at that, having read a lot of ancient texts.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:23 pm

"Prom?" she repeated like it had completely gone over her head. Truth be told, she wasnt missing out on the ongoing things in Southern, it was like her mother wouldnt shut up about it. But from the sound of it, she had all good reason to be worried. "So is that like top secret?" she asked with a teasing smile. She didnt even really know what she was going to wear if she was even going at all. Maddie would be bringing T.J, so who did she even have to bring anymore? Gerard probably wouldnt be interested.
"Hmmm. I'm considering it, but I need a date," she said with a chuckle, trying not to make it too obvious that she was insinuating that she wanted to be asked. "Obviously I'm not looking for any guys, because any guy our age sort of irks me out by default. I've just had too many bad encounters," she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:31 pm

No, it's not secret, I just don't really have anything to show right now," she chuckled, tapping her phone to check if she had taken any pictures of her sketches. Luckily she had, well basically because she documented everything regarding her creations. "But this is the basic idea, I have this plan of incorporating fake flowers at the shoulder," she explained, gesturing to her shoulder in a rough shape of where they would sit.
The talk about someone bringing her to prom made her smile. "I mean I would take you ... If I ever get permission," she said, rather nonchalantly, which was surprising even herself. "I mean, only if you wanted to," she quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:25 am

She didnt know why she thought everything had to be a secret. She just knew that she herself wasnt much for showing raw unedited footage from her own work. It was like it hadnt really met her vision at that point, so showing it off seemed a little meaningless. But with creations such as sewing, there was a whole other process, at least that's what Tessa believed.
She looked at the sketches on the phone screen, nodding as she tried to imagine what Theodosia was explaining to her. She smiled and handed back the phone, looking at her with a thoughtful look in her eyes, "I could see that work out pretty well. What about colours?" she asked, because she couldnt really tell from the sketches.
Her eyes did light up as the hybrid said she could be her date. The addition made her chuckle, nodding quite quickly. "I would love to!" she assured her with a bright smile, feeling an odd giddy feeling about it that she didnt put much thought into. She had finished her salad but there was still quite a lot of fries. "I cant fit anything else in my stomach. What about you?" she asked, picking up a fry to eat just to be sure that she was full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:39 am

Oh the colors had been a big thing keeping the young hybrid awake at night. Her head filled with ideas, but she had finally landed on something. "I want the bottom of the dress to be sunset orange, fading up in to very dark blue - and I want the small flowers to be white, almost like stars," she explained, however she wasn't sure if her explanation was easy to follow.
Actually hearing Tessa agree to be her date made her heart flutter with happiness. Her dads would have to let her go now, right? If she was accompanied by a seraph, why not? However the prospect of actually going to prom was just so exciting. She had heard other people talk about dancing and music, not to mention all of their friends being there. Not that Theodosia had a lot of friends, but she still had time to make some.
The mention of food made her place a hand on her stomach. She wasn't full, but she couldn't really say that without outing herself too much. "Yeah, I think I'm stuffed - Had a large breakfast too so not much room to begin with," she giggled, rubbing her stomach as if to alleviate some stomach pain. "What are your plans for the rest of the day then?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:51 am

"Oh that's beautiful," she remarked but then she thought about what she might be wearing. And knowing now that Theodosia wanted to take her to prom opened up so many ideas. "Well if you're going to be the beautiful sky, what should I be wearing then?" she chuckled, because in her mind they had to be matching somehow. Even if it wasnt an actual date, she still wanted to honor it because maybe a part of her was taking it a bit more serious that she would have initially thought.
"Okay, then maybe I shouldnt have ordered a huge plate of fries," she chuckled, though she thought their efforts had been quite honorable. Though she hadnt noticed how Theodosia quickly had stopped eating. She hummed at the question and tapped the table for a second. "I have an idea," she said as she was getting up before she went to pay for it before the hybrid could have a say in the matter. Just getting it out of the way before she went back and lifted her hand out. "Come on, lets go," she said, letting her decide whether she wanted to take her hand or not. Friends holding hands wasnt a crime right? "Let's catch a bus, I want to explore the horizon," she chuckled, looking at Theodosia with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:02 am

Though Tessa was considering what to wear, it was like the hybrid already knew. "I'll tailor you something, if you want me to?" she suggested. Her own dress just needed some adjustments and making a garment for another person was great training. Theodosia knew her own body in and out, what sizes she wore and how her body moved. Trying it with someone else was kinda exciting.
As the valkyrie got up from the table, Theodosia put on her jacket, wondering what was going on. Then as Tessa returned, holding out her hand, she hesitated before grabbing her friend's hand, following her out the diner. "A bus? Where would we go?" she asked a little flustered. They couldn't just go anywhere, right? "Tessa, h-hold on, I'm not sure I understand," she stammered, clearly a bit nervous, but it was mostly from the fact that they were holding hands.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:12 am

The suggestion made her feel a little speechless because frankly she had never had something specifically tailored for herself, at least not something that she knew she'd like. "Okay. I'd love that," she said with a nod to confirm.
"Dont worry, I'm not taking you anywhere dangerous!" she assured her with a soft giggling to her tone, stopping as she turned around and looked at the hybrid. She lifted her other hand and placed it gently on Theodosia's face, just cupping it in her palm for a second. "Trust me okay?" she pleaded, before letting go of her face. "I want to see the ocean," she said to clarify that it wasnt like she was bringing her to the slums of southern or a super crowded place. Only maniacs would go to the beach in the middle of winter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:18 am

It was hard for her to function under this feeling of stress and urgency. However as Tessa stopped, cupping her face, the hybrid could do nothing but look at the valkyrie in awe. Blinking a few times before she nodded, feeling the palm and the warmth removed. Why was it hurting in such a nice way? "Alright, I trust you," she murmured softly, looking down as she felt embarrassed. If she could just forget for a few moments that Tessa had a boyfriend, then her mind would be happy. However she couldn't, and that was just how things were.
Wrinkling her nose at the mention of the ocean, it was clear that Theodosia found the idea a little weird, but she had promised to trust her friend. Giving the valkyrie's hand a squeeze, she nodded before they headed to the bus stop. Seeing the ocean could mean either going out to Western and the beach or going to Eastern and standing on the harbor. "East or west bound then?" she asked, smiling softly as she felt warmth spread in her body.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:33 am

"Good," she mumbled, the sweet smile still lingering on her lips. This moment probably shouldnt be feeling this sweet but Tessa chose to stay ignorant and believe it was just because they were good friends already. She hummed softly at the question as she turned back around and started walking. "Well the harbour could be cool. But I also feel like going to the beach?" she said, looking at Theodosia as she wanted her to make a decision. Either way Tessa would find them a bus stop and soon after a bus came by. Tessa bought them bus tickets with some spare coins she always had at hand, before she let Theodosia choose where they sat. Tessa would let her sit at the window even though it didnt take much for the valkyrie to feel a little carsick. She just had an excuse to lean her head onto her shoulder to look out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:45 am

"Well the beach is probably less crowded," she hummed as she thought about it. And that was where they were headed. Sitting in the window seat it all just felt so good. Feeling Tessa's head on her shoulder, the world moving by outside, it was almost unreal. For some reason, Theodosia still held the valkyrie's hand. She couldn't explain why, but she just couldn't let go.
The bus ride would take a bit of time, but it was like that only made the whole deal that much sweeter. Theodosia started talking about her idea's for Tessa's dress for prom, how she could make hers a sunrise and use similar colors, but give a completely different look to it all. Talking about art always calmed the hybrid, it grounded her in a way because she could always see her ideas so vividly in her head. "I'm going to try and persuade my parents later, maybe they'll let me go because I have a chaperone," she chuckled, leaning her cheek against Tessa's blonde hair. Did she use a strawberry shampoo? It at least smelled very fruity, but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:05 pm

The beach it was. Even if Tessa would be carsick most of the way, she definitely liked resting her head on the hybrid's shoulder. Tessa was always a very touchy feely kind of person, closeness just came natural to her, especially if she felt close to the person. That was why the whole holding hands and being close didnt bother her, but then again, it was easy to just push it on something else than realize where it really came from. She listened to Theodosia as she spoke about the dress, a small tired smile over her lips as she felt drowsy from the nausea. But she really did enjoy this moment of calm. "Well if your parents would ever like to meet your chaperone and see just how strong I am, just let me know," she said in a softer tone, but she clearly wasnt trying to put any pressure on the hybrid at all. She giggled and nuzzled her face a little against her shoulder, "You smell nice, like your parents use a good detergent" she mumbled, closing her eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 2:49 pm

She swallowed at the mention of Tessa meeting her dads. Not that she was ashamed of where she came from, it was more the fact that other people judged her. "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind," she muttered, trying not to say much about them. It was just easier. Theodosia knew a few things about Tessa's family, but from what she could understand, they sounded like the most normal family ever; A mom, a dad and two kids. A real nuclear family, and despite Theodosia not coming from one, she did sometimes wonder where her biological parents were.
"That and the fact that I shower," she chuckled softly, her thumb caressing the valkyrie's hand in small circles. "Are you alright?" she asked, feeling some unease coming from her friend.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 3:37 pm

"That too," she mumbled with her eyes closed for a second. She thought she could hide the nausea but Theodosia seemingly picked up on something not being right. "It's nothing, trust me. I just get carsick so easily. It's going to stop as soon as we're off the bus," she explained quietly with a soft smile over her lips, nuzzling her cheek gently against her shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked out on the scenery that passed by. The way the districts slowly changed from one to another was almost a wonder for the eyes. "It helps when we sit like this, so I hope I'm not being too annoying," she said, to sort of explain herself if the hybrid thought this was somewhat weird. "Do you ever get carsick?" she asked, because she wasnt getting the feeling that it was so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:54 pm

"N-no of course not, I don't mind," she manage to stammer, now sitting a bit more tense as she didn't want to add to Tessa's carsickness. Humming at the question, she shrugged lightly with her free shoulder. "I don't think so, I've always really enjoyed car rides," she said, because now that she thought about it she just liked the thought of going somewhere different. Usually with a long trip it meant vacation or perhaps visiting some friends, so she always found the ride rather enjoyable.
"Being an only child meant I often had the backseat to myself ... I used to play with my toys and make up scenarios of epic fights," she chuckled, feeling a bit silly talking about it. "I could always count on some snacks and even if it sounds lame, my father has the best music taste in the world," smiling as she looked down at Tessa. She was always so pretty to look at, always something new about her make up, or her clothes. And not to mention all the ways her hair could be styled. Theodosia didn't find herself envying that beauty, but rather admiring it, much rather wanting to be by the valkyrie's side than be her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 10:02 pm

“Lucky. When I was a kid, my mother always had bags in the car in case I threw up. It’s not like that anymore though, so dont worry about your shoulder,” she chuckled softly, listening as Theodosia started explaining her carrides back then. She looked up at the hybrid with soft eyes, which was probably from the drowsy feeling she had.
She looked up to make sure they werent going too far. “It’s our stop soon,” she mumbled, groaning a little. She didnt really want to get up and feel all disoriented but it would pass as soon as they went out and got some fresh air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 11:43 pm

Theodosia giggled, shaking her head as the valkyrie told her not to worry. "Just a little while longer," she promised her friend. And sure enough a few more stops and then she pressed the small stop button.
As the bus stopped, the hybrid moved to her feet, taking Tessa's hands in her own as she guided her. "Just keep your eyes closed," she murmured, guiding her out of the bus and in to the fresh air. The scent of the ocean was in the air, along with the feeling of salt lingering among the air particles. "There we go, open your eyes," she encouraged her friend, hoping she wouldn't get ill by the change of scenery.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:01 am

The promise made her nod quietly but it didnt feel like it was as close as it was. Surely when she looked out the window, she could see how the city had thinned out and empty houses fit for summer vacation filled the roads. When they had to get off, it was like not being in motion anymore but stuck in the oddly warmth in the air and smell of old seats fuming around was just the right cocktail for a bad feeling. She was grateful for the hybrid’s guidance and outside she got to breathe in the fresh cold air again. She opened her eyes and sighed deeply before she leaned a little forward and used her free hand to rest above her knee. “By Verity, I wasnt expecting that,” she chuckled, drawing in a few deep breaths before readjusting her posture before looking towards the sea. “O-M-G! It’s beautiful,” she exclaimed in awe, moving towards the view as she pulled a little at Theodosia’s hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:39 pm

"I-I'm sorry," the hybrid mumbled, even though she knew it wasn't really her fault. It was probably just the rather drastic change of air, but Theodosia didn't feel too overwhelmed. Sure, it was a bit dusty in the bus, but to her it had been rather pleasant - at least because Tessa had been so close to her. But just thinking about that made her feel guilty once more, so she just waited until the valkyrie did anything.
Her eyes looked towards the sea, a faint smile creeping up on her face as Tessa exclaimed something about it's beauty. Sure it was beautiful, but sometimes Theodosia couldn't quite comprehend everything. It was like looking at a bigger picture made her head ache, but focusing on details made her feel sane. So she just looked at the waves coming in, smiling to herself as she saw how the water was thrown up on the sand, only to retreat back in to the water.
She followed her friend, not that they had much choice, and getting closer the hybrid noticed the seafoam that was bubbling back and forth along with the waves. It had a fun texture, not quite like soap bubbles, and not quite like foam insulation. It just looked fun to touch, but she wasn't really one for exploring this time. She would rather stay and hold Tessa's hand. "Why is it called sea foam green? It's more white than green to me," she pondered, turning her eyes to look at the valkyrie by her side.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:11 pm

Looking out on the sea just had such a calming effect on Tessa. She wasnt really that often by the seaside, but it was one of the few things she really loved. "I guess it's the green mixed with white that makes out the colour?" she pondered with her eyes narrowed as she looked at the foam. "Every sea is different anyway. Some places, it's so crystal clear and other places it's so different," she chuckled but she wasnt really sure. She wanted to see the sea in a different place than just Churchill. "Can we take a picture?" she asked, tilting her hair a little to the side. "Not like... a model-y picture. I just want to savour this moment," she explained with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterflies
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: