Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Butterflies

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Butterflies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 11:21 pm

"Yeah, I know," she agreed with a small smile and a shrug. There was a lot to worry about when it came to Eden, the vampyre was unpredictable and dangerous and he hadnt been shy of showing it. The question made her chuckle as she calmly rubbed his back with her palms. "I wanted to see if the sea was frozen," she said, thinking it might be sounding weirder now that she was saying it. She pulled out her phone and found the pictures she took with Theodosia that she showed him. His question made her hum but she couldnt really answer before he kissed her. She gladly returned it and leaned in to feel him a little closer to her. She rested her lips against his before she sighed through her nose and leaned away. "I'm a little hungry. I ate a lot of fries today, but I could still eat," she said, hoping he didnt mind. She let go and went into the kitchen where she looked into her fridge. "What do you want to eat?" she asked in a thoughtful tone.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:16 am

A faint chuckle left the nephilim's lips as he shook his head lightly. "Sometimes you're just too cute," he mumbled, because frankly the whole idea about going to see the ocean wasn't so bad. The fact of the matter was simply that the weather wasn't cold enough to freeze the sea.
A thing that always surprised Gerard was how she leaned closer to him, not that he minded it, no in fact he welcomed it with open arms. He folded his hands at her lower back, pressing her close for a minute before she agreed to having dinner with him. He let her go to the kitchen, following her with a smile on his face. "I took the liberty of buying some things in the store; I knew you were low on pasta and spaghettis, so I bought the kind you like," he said, folding his arms in front of his chest as he leaned against the kitchen counter. "I was actually thinking of making fajitas tonight, but we can make something else if you'd rather?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:49 am

She remembered the first few times of when they were kissing and how she was always so reluctant of letting go of him to return to real life. Now it felt like so long ago. “You’re a darling,” she remarked with a sweet chuckle, taking out a soft fizzy drink from the fridge. She loved glass bottles and right now her favorite drink seemed to be some sort of pink lemonade. “Hearing you say that in french is funny. But adorable,” she said as she reached over to touch his arm. “I’m fine with that. Besides, I dont know how you do it, but the filling that you make, it’s just too good.” She said, still touching his arm before letting go to go open her bottle. She stood for a second after opening her drink like something came to mind. “My birthday is coming up soon. My parents are definitely going to have a huge party to honor me,” she said with a small scoff. She could already imagine half of the family not deciding to show up.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 3:48 pm

"Cute? Xalvador finds it painful when I try to pronounce spanish words," he chuckled softly, looking at her and then at her hand at his arm. He liked it when they just had a bit of contact, smiling as she complimented his cooking skills. He wasn't the best chef, but he knew bits and pieces, and living on your own sure helped with gaining knowledge about cooking rather quickly.
When she mentioned her birthday he smiled, until he noticed her displeasure. He wrapped his arms around her back, holding her in a loose embrace. "Look at me, Theresa," he whispered shortly, kissing her nose if she did. "The people who are going to be there are the ones that love you and support you - The ones that don't show up didn't need an invitation to begin with," he encouraged her. He knew her family could be judgmental, that they had some preconceived notion that whatever they deemed was right was right. However he wanted to be there for her, he adored every part of her. His thumbs rubbed gently against her lower back.
"And I'll get to ask you properly ... To put a ring on your finger ... And maybe get a scolding by your mother," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:26 am

"Well Xalvador is also so uptight all the time," she pointed out with her eyebrows raised slightly. She still remembered that stern expression the hybrid had had the first time he saw Tessa and Maddie. And even if all was good now, she couldnt really let that first impression go. Not that she hated him, because she didnt. He had also been the one to let her in to the apartment when she hadnt had anywhere else to go.
She was far too busy worrying about the upcoming birthday party anyway. She looked up at him with a small frown of worry, though his kiss on her nose did loosen up the expression. "But what if they show up and say a bunch of mean shit?" she asked, pouting a little as it was a rather serious matter to her. His notion that he could get to ask her properly made her scoff and wrap her arms around his neck. "Dont tell me that that's your plan for the party. My mom would have a heartattack," she reminded him. It should have lightened up the mood, but Tessa clearly couldnt let it go just yet and it showed in her expression. "I have been very fortunate to not have to come out to everyone around me. What if they just ruin that?" she added, because that was probably what was bugging her the most.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 8:05 pm

Gerard shook his head as she started to worry. "They won't ruin anything, I promise you, alright?" he mumbled, moving his hands up to cup her face between his palms. Looking at her this way was hurting his heart, but all he could really do right now was trying to reassure her that things were going to be alright. "The party is going to be for the celebration of you, and what is more worth than celebrating than the life of you, ma chérie?" he asked with a slight smile on his lips. Leaning down, he connected their lips, frowning as he felt the pull towards her, kissing her once again a little harder.
"Tu es ma vie et mon tout," he whispered against her lips before carefully opening his eyes to look in to hers. "Now, let me cook you some dinner, and let me hear about your adventures today," he said, stroking his thumb over her cheekbones, letting her go, albeit reluctantly.
The rest of their night was spent eating, talking about their projects and generally catching up as Gerard had taken on more work as of late. He felt like he had to, in a way maybe to show himself and others that he was capable of more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 8:06 pm

The next day Theodosia was sitting by herself in the classroom before class started. Her fingers stained in different colors, having stayed up all night to dye fabric. She had been fuming with anger when she got home, and instead of lashing out like she did when she was younger, she turned to her creativity. Her father had checked up on her, but she had insisted that he and her dad just went to bed.
Now here she was in school, tired as all hell, and feeling more drained as the classes passed her by. She was chewing at the end of her pencil, looking at her many sketches as she flipped the page over to a new one. She was rather absent minded, knowing that classes would soon start, but people were only slowly coming in from the recess and eating period. She didn't eat, only to fit in, and today she just excused herself with feeling nauseous.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 10:58 pm

She was so ready to tell about all the adventures that she and Theo had gone on today. She was mostly excited about the fact that she had gotten another friend that she felt like she could be really close to. Like Maddie, but without them having had to have been there all her life first. She tried to text Theodosia at the end of the night, just to make sure that everything was fine. Not that she expected the hybrid to be upset or anything but she was feeling a little bad for how the whole situation with Gerard had been. Not that she thought her friend would be angry at her boyfriend, but surely it wasnt nice.

She had been looking forward to school lately as an upcoming project was something that really peaked her interest. Well it was really just about how light and colours had to work together to make the photographs show something special. Once it was recess, she went on the lookout for Theodosia. She had hopeful eyes, holding her books from last class in her arms as she spotted the hybrid. A bright smile spread on her lips and she went to sit next to her. "Heyyy. What's up, what are you drawing?" she asked, resting both her elbows on the table as she cupped her own face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 11:16 pm

At that familiar voice, the hybrid couldn't help but smile, turning her eyes to the valkyrie before looking at the mostly blank piece of paper. "Nothing right now," she confessed, breathing out in a sigh as she leaned back in her chair. Outside the first hints of spring was starting to show itself. The birds were out, flying all over, chirping away even though spring still felt so far away. "Sorry about yesterday," she said, feeling a sour taste in her mouth just for saying that, but she was sorry. Sorry that Tessa had to see Theodosia slip up like that, and even more sorry that she seemingly had such an uptight boyfriend.
Boyfriend. Her head started spinning again, because she really didn't like that word. He seemed so controlling, so demanding, and even worse ... The way he looked at her. Like she had been some sort of culprit or maybe had abducted Tessa. "I really liked the beach, even though I could barely feel my fingers after I got home," she chuckled, although it was like her happiness wasn't felt all the way in her chest. She felt like she was holding back, because, well, Tessa had seen her at a vulnerable state. And now Theodosia's inner instincts were telling her to rebuild the walls that had been torn down between them. "You looking forward to your birthday? It's coming up soon, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:02 pm

She shook her head at the apology, looking at her friend with soft eyes. "I should be apologizing, it probably wasnt a nice situation to be in the middle of," she insisted, but didnt really want to dig further into who was owing who an apology. Out of all the things they had done yesterday, she wasnt really much for thinking about the confrontation, which made her thankful that Theodosia switched the topic. "I'm sorry. We should have had a cup of hot chocolate or something on the way," she chuckled softly. But then the question about her birthday came and her expression changed a little. She really wasnt looking forward to it, at least not the party that her mother was planning. "In all honesty, I'd much more prefer if it was just treated like any other day," she said with a small smile to not seem too serious, even if she sort of was. "My mom wants this huge party but it's like she didnt really bother to ask what I want," she said with a shrug. Maybe she was just being a brat about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:07 pm

"Yeah I get that ... One year my parents wanted a big get together with all our friends and families; My dad even tried his shot at baking me a cake ... Safe to say he hasn't baked since," she chuckled, shaking her head a little as she looked down at her blank piece of paper, running one of her colored fingers over it. "Your mom is doing this because she loves you, right? I'd say just embrace it and it'll make a story that you can laugh about down the line," she said, frowning a little as she felt her head running in circles with ideas.
However she seemed to snap out of it, looking at her friend with a trying smile. No matter what it seemed like the valkyrie just had this light around her, a light that made the hybrid very happy and hopeful. "What's your next class?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:32 pm

"My mom hasnt baked since I was very little. And it wasnt good either, but at least it looked good," she chuckled, but she doubted very much that Leona was planning on making something herself for a whole party. Their family wasnt exactly small. "Hmmm. Sure, but on the other hand, I dislike the elders in my family and they would definitely show up to an Elior coming of age," she sighed and shook her head. She didnt want to be angry or affected by it, so instead she smiled.
A hum left her lips as she gave the question some thought, scratching her cheek a little. "Actually, I have a longer break now," she said with a few confirming nods. She looked at the hybrid with soft eyes. "If I'm not wrong, you've got one or two classes left?" she said with her eyes slightly narrowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:41 pm

"One class," she nodded in agreeance, although it was the one she was dreading a bit. Teachers around here either hated her or loved her art, it was always rather fifty-fifty, but she had gotten used to it by now. However it did still bother her. "But I'm thinking about skipping the rest of today and just go home ... I don't really feel too good," she said, which was rather honest. She hadn't been sleeping well and on top of that her body had a lot of struggle getting down her vial this morning. She wasn't sure why, but things were just weird right now.
"My parents won't be home before late, and by then they might just brush it off," she added with a small shrug before packing up her things. She was feeling a little lightheaded as well, but that just came with the lack of good sleep. Turning her head she looked at Tessa with a faint smile. "Don't worry, it's just something that happens sometimes - One of my doctors thinks it's like my version of period cramps, that my seraph and daemon is at war, you know," she chuckled as if it was fun, but it was just how her life was.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 9:48 am

One class, she nodded, but then the hybrid spoke about skipping classes. Tessa couldnt help but look just a little concerned about it. Especially because she said she wasnt feeling so well. The addition wasnt really easing any concerns that Tessa had on her behalf, because at the end of the line, it wasnt really about her skipping school that was affecting the young valkyrie. She carefully reached over, placing a hand on hers. "Is there anything that I can do to help you?" she asked in a worried tone, hoping there was something. "Even if its just hanging out and not do anything. We could bundle up a bunch of my pillows and watch something?" she suggested, though she wasnt trying to push it onto her that they had to hang out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 10:41 am

"You'd be willing to do that?" she asked, both surprised and rather confused. She genuinely had thought that after what happened yesterday, Tessa would've deemed her too weird to hang out with. Of course the valkyrie wasn't the most popular girl in school, but she was still rather high in the hierarchy - probably also why she was seen hanging out with Maddison Vincent.
"Uhm, yeah, that would be cool - Is it okay if it's at my place?" she asked, not knowing if her boyfriend was hanging around her apartment. Theodosia hadn't gotten the best impression of the guy, and she wanted to avoid him at all cost. She finished up packing her things, some students passing by and giving her a glare, but she chose to ignore it. She knew what they said behind her back; that she was only trying to schmooze the Elior to get protection from the daemons. However Theodosia had been granted some form of immunity when she was a kid, only it would run out once she turned eighteen. But she still had some months before she needed to worry about that.
"You sure?" she finally asked as she was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 11:04 am

“Yeah?” She quickly answered, looking a little confused that the hybrid was doubting her, though a smile was over her lips to soften the confusion. Was it really that surprising that she enjoyed hanging out with her? She knew that most knew her as either an Elior or Maddison Vincent’s best friend, but she had really not thought about it in any deeper meaning. “Yeah we can go to your place,” she nodded, getting up before she waited for the hybrid to pack up. Tessa hadnt really brought much else than her USB with her current project and one notebook. She noticed the students glaring but simply rolled her eyes. It was a waste of time to try and tell them off because they wouldnt listen. “Of course I am! Dont be silly,” she chuckled and shook her head, reaching out to grab the hybrid’s hand in a soft grip. “Lead the way to your home,” she urged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 11:25 am

Oh sweet beating heart, why did it have to be this hard? Just the feeling of the valkyrie's hand in her own was enough to make her blush, but she tried covering it up as she wrapped her scarf around her neck, covering her cheeks in the process.
Leading the way she was mostly quiet, holding Tessa's hand in her own, and feeling how her heart fluttered so nicely. The walk wasn't too bad and the weather outside was turning out to be a bit warmer than yesterday. The sun peaking it's face through the clouds above, shining upon the city and showering it in a golden hue. "T, there's something you need to know," she said with a little hitch to her voice. She sounded scared, because she was. She was always frightened of inviting new people in to her family home, but it was better that she knew now before she started asking questions. "You know how I've talked about my father ... A-and my dad?" she asked, not sure if the valkyrie had even picked up on the distinction.
She took a deep breath before her eyes flickered to look at Tessa, holding her breath now as she waited for some sort of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 7:05 pm

She was feeling that slight rush in her stomach that always came when she knew she was doing something she wasnt really supposed to. But she just had one class after the break and it wasnt like missing out on one class would jeopardize her future. She turned her head to the hybrid with curious eyes as she voiced a need for confessing something. The way she sounded scared made Tessa frown a little but she was just concerned about where it was coming from. "Is there a difference?" she asked, looking at her friend before she seemed to realize. She looked away for a second in a thoughtful expression before she nodded. "Oh. I get it now. Is this why you've avoided taking me home to your place?" she asked, giving her friend's hand a soft squeeze before she flashed a teethy smile. "Dont look at me like I'm supposed to judge you or something. It's not that big of a deal," she said, but her openness to the disclosure could might as well be disguised as her just being a good person. "Actually, I think it's kinda cool," she then said with a few affirming nods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 10:09 pm

As the pieces fell together for the seraph, the hybrid felt like time was passing by so slowly. Then the valkyrie seemed to pep up, and to her relief it was a positive response. Theodosia turned to look at the valkyrie, a faint smile on her lips as she commented that it was cool. There was a lot of worry for her about her parents. She knew it wasn't the standard family, not at all like what it seemed Tessa had, so she was just worried that she would look down on them. The snobbish nature of the seraphim bloodlines were rather well known - not as well known as the elite of vampyres, but close enough.
"I just have to be careful ... Some people like to hold on to the old ways," she phrased it, but really it was just bigotry. The world was ever evolving and families were not just reserved for those who could make one biologically. Her father and dad loved her, she knew that deep down, because why else would they have fought so hard for her survival? "I actually think you're the first friend ever I have over," she chuckled, and actually feeling rather giddy about it all.
They arrived at her parent's house, a rather nice one with large windows and two stories tall. Opening the door and going in, they were surrounded by a very modern type of decoration. "My dad likes to keep clean lines in the house to make it look more organized," she tried half repeating what her dad had told her about the interior. "Anyways, it looks nice, but it's not as homey as my father would like it - so if you spot a wooden figure, that's his contribution," she chuckled, kicking off her shoes, grabbing her bag and leading them in to the house. She stood for a while, pondering what to do before she reached out and grabbed Tessa's hand. Pulling her with her she lead her down to the basement where her art work really shined through. Paints and fabrics were sorted on shelves, former art projects either hanging on racks or packed away in boxes. "If you see anything you like, you can just have it," she smiled, leading her in to her work studio. A large table at the middle, more than grand enough to cut fabrics on and her sewing machine stood over by a computer. "This is sorta my space," she introduced it, gesturing her free hand around the room.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 3:46 am

“Oh yeah. Trust me, I know a bunch of bigots and idiots like that. They’re worse the older they are,” she said, trying not to sound as disgusted as she felt of them. But the notion that she was the first one to be over made her feel conflicted, “I should feel very honoured but also a little concerned with your choice of friends in the past,” she said in an attempt to be serious but also make light of the situation.
Inside she looked around. Compared to her own, it was so... personal and homey. Sure Leona and Conrad had tried their best to make their mansion seem more like a home, but a mansion would always be a mansion regardless of the interior. This was more like Gerard’s place and she really liked that.
“It’s far more homey than my parents’ so dont worry,” she said as she spotted the first wodden figure. It made her smile, now that she knew the meaning behind it. She was still looking around when Tessa grabbed her hand and she blindly followed.
Seeing the basement only made her smile brighter as the enviroment changed to something she recognized. Art. She looked around but was a little hesitant to rummage through everything, even if the itch was there. “This is awesome. I really like it,” she said, doing a full circle before looking back at Theodosia. “Your house, this basement, it all just screams hole and safety,” she said, feeling a little envious but not in a bad way. It was just different to be given a whole apartment over a room that could have been her own. “Alright, current projects. Show em’!” She said all excited, looking at her friend with glimmering eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 1:09 pm

Theodosia chuckled lightly, shrugging a bit at the mention of the décor. She liked how her parents seemed to work together in decorating, even if her father wanted to disturb her dad's perfect lines. "It is kind of like a safe haven for me," she admitted, chuckling a bit as she walked over to one of the dress forms she had propped up. The fabric on it was only still draped, but it was the exact colors of her prom dress, so she hoped it made sense. "It's still a work in process, but I have it all sketched out," she admitted, walking over to her computer. Next to it was a rather worn and torn notebook, fabrics and feathers inside making in bulky. Flipping to the page she wanted, she showed Tessa her initial ideas along with some colors and fabrics she wanted to use.
"The bust is going to be a bit looser than I drew, giving it a more draping effect," she explained, humming to herself before she flipped the page. On this page was a dress that looked like it had been taken from the night sky, stars and galaxies adorning the drawn fabric. "And this is yours ... Once I get to finish it," she said, holding her breath to see if the valkyrie even liked it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 8:59 pm

She nodded at the confession, chuckling a little to herself as she took another moment to look around. "I get it. It's a perfect safe haven," she agreed, looking as Theodosia went to the dress that was still in the making. Tessa narrowed her eyes before she nodded a few times, walking over to inspect the dress a little closer. By no means was she a seamstress, but she did have her individual style when it came to her clothes. She looked from the dress to Theodosia as she flipped through her book, walking over to see her turn to the right page. "Draping, nice. That will definitely fit with the colour scheme," she said with a few nods, to then see the sketch on the next page. She gasped softly and leaned a little closer to the book, inspecting it closer. "You even gave it long blonde hair," she said with a soft chuckle, looking to Theodosia. "It looks amazing. But now I wonder how my hair should look to match," she said, touching some of the long strands that where just hanging down her shoulder. She let go of the hair to wrap her arms around the hybrid with a bright smile. "I'm really excited to be matching like this," she said as she nuzzled her head a little against the hybrid chuckling. "Everyone will be looking, but this time in total awe," she said, looking at Theodosia with sure eyes. She knew how her friend was worried about the looks of other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 9:51 pm

Safe to say, the reaction was more than she could've asked for, smiling softly as the valkyrie wrapped her arms around her. It felt good, and it was making her feel a little guilty, but she pushed that feeling aside as her friend nuzzled their heads together. "Yeah, well, I hope they'll be looking more at you," she admitted. While Theodosia could design and wear something completely attention seeking, it was very far from her personality. "And I imagine you wearing your hair down, but the hair-do with the beach curls and that blue winged liner you do," she sighed, placing her hands on Tessa's arm, just holding her for a while.
"Could we maybe take your measurements today? I just don't want to make a complete fool out of myself guessing your size," she chuckled, turning her head to look at the beautiful seraph. Sometimes it would still take her breath away, just seeing those hazel eyes glistening back with all the excitement in the world. As if Theodosia could ever be the cause of that, but one could dream. "But we can just do that after picking a movie?" she suggested, suddenly feeling a bit shy, because this was her art. She didn't really know if she liked showing it off like this, there were even times when she didn't even let her parents in while she was working on a project.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:04 am

"Ohhh, all this talking about dresses and looks is making me want to do something crazy with my look," she said in a chuckle because it wasnt a bad thing. She was simply inspired, because there was just something about the hybrid's ideas. "I dont mind that at all," she assured her with a bright smile. Though she was wearing quite a big shirt today, so she would have to get out of it. "Sure, I dont really know what we should watch though. I'll let you decide that," she said with a soft chuckle, heading in whichever direction Theodosia pointed her to so they could go watch their movie. Tessa however wanted popcorn before any movie was going to be put on. The seraph was quite adamant with her salty craving. They were almost done with the movie when Tessa heard the door open, having leaned a little against Theodosia during the movie. She was still holding on to the empty bowl that had the unpopped kernels from the bag as she looked away from the screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 12:02 pm

Theodosia had snuggled up in a blanket, her head resting on Tessa's shoulder as she watched the screen in the living room. She had barely noticed the time passing, just laying here, listening to how the valkyrie was munching popcorn and feeling some sort of relief to the tension she had felt since yesterday. It was like she finally had time to relax, be herself and not worry too much.
The door opened, and Theodosia sat up straight, as if she was nervous of getting caught in something. Turning around she saw her father come in, a clergy around his mid 30's with golden locks of hair. He was carrying a suitcase along with a tired frown, but as soon as he saw Theodosia, his face lit up. "Why hello there," he said with a warm smile, as he saw another person present he was only more delighted. It wasn't often that his daughter brought home friends. "Don't mind me, but you better hide that bowl before your dad get's home - He's been talking all of yesterday about making that grand feast," he chuckled, letting the girls have some time alone.
Theodosia sighed, getting up on her feet, grabbing the bowl. "Do you wanna stay for dinner?" she asked, a bit hopeful, but then again spending more time with the valkyrie was exactly what seemed to do her good. It was strange, as if just having her around made her feel better and more in tune with herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies   Butterflies - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterflies
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: