Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Trying to make it work EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Trying to make it work EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Trying to make it work EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Trying to make it work EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Trying to make it work EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Trying to make it work

Go down 
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

Trying to make it work Empty
PostSubject: Trying to make it work   Trying to make it work EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:44 pm

For @Gareth, @Frankie and the rest of the squad

Yeah, sure, it was still winter, but that didn't mean that they couldn't go see the tivoli. Most of the rides weren't running, but you could still get in, get some treats and walk around. Ayalla had begged her friends to come with her, wanting them to have a day together and perhaps finding a bit of peace in these tumultuous times.
Ethan and Vanessa had skipped ahead, sneaking in to a photo booth to probably make out and take some cutesy pictures that the daemon would no doubt hang on to for the rest of her life. Ayalla was walking between Darren and Gareth, holding a small stuffed bear that Gareth had been stubborn enough to win for her at one of the shooting galleries. The tension between the two guys were still in the air, but they at least seemed to try and get along. "Hey Dare, you up for some hot chocolate?" she asked the human, knowing that Gareth probably wasn't interested in the sweet and hot drink.
She was wearing her usual black jeans, an oversized hoodie that reached her to about her mid thighs along with a beanie to cover her short hair. It had grown out rather quickly, but she didn't feel too comfortable about it. It reminded her too much of what she had been through. Looking up at Gareth, she flashed a brief smile. They still had some trouble displaying their affection for one another when they were out and about - old habits die hard - but she knew that it would come with time, and she wasn't in a rush. She had even started staying over at Gareth's place more, which meant Ethan had pretty much moved in with Vanessa.
If there wasn't anything that Gareth wanted, Ayalla would hook her arm with Darren and go to a stall close by that sold hot drinks.
Back to top Go down
Darren

Darren

Full name : Darren (nothing more)
Quote : I dont need a radio or a TV to keep myself entertained when the upstairs neighbour has 7 cats.

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make it work   Trying to make it work EmptyMon May 03, 2021 12:56 am

Things had calmed down but Darren still had that sour feeling whenever he watched Gareth and Ayalla get a little too close. He wasnt sure what it was that ticked him off so badly about it. He just couldnt trust the daemon. It wasnt something he could pinpoint at the moment, but he wasnt letting go of the feeling. He tried not to seem too gloomy, but luckily the pills Samuel had given had calmed down all the background noise around them. Her question made him hum as he made a small shrug. But then he flashed a small smile and nodded. "Sure, lets go hunt for the sweet stuff," he said. Eyeing Gareth shortly who didnt seem to mind, they went off. As they stood there, Darren switched slowly from foot to foot, feeling a little restless in his tracks. "So you're feeling better?" he asked. He hated the fact that his ability dug in, so he preferred acting like he knew nothing till she had specifically said it first.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make it work   Trying to make it work EmptyMon May 03, 2021 8:26 am

Ayalla couldn't help but smile at Darren's answer, pulling the stuffed animal closer to her as her and her friend made their way over to the stall. The line wasn't too terrible. His question made her frown, looking down as she kicked at the dirt beneath them. "I guess," she muttered. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows with Gareth, but she had made her choice and he at least was faithful. Besides, she loved him, and that hadn't changed one bit. "I just wish it was easier between the three of us," she finally admitted. That was what was bothering her the most. How Darren had changed, how Gareth always seemed to have his guard up around the human.
"I get that ... I was maybe leading you on, but I didn't mean to," she said, looking at her friend by her side, resting her head against his shoulder shortly before the line of people moved and so did they. "I'm sorry for that," Ayalla wasn't usually one to apologize for her actions like this, but she felt like Darren deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make it work   Trying to make it work Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to make it work
Page 1 of 1