Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

School Shenanigans [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 9:25 pm

“She’s not my girlfriend.” The lycan corrected him rather fast. Even if it was what he wanted, it just wasnt a possibility while he was supposed to keep his head down. But it was odd to him that Damiano was pointing it out, making him look a little suspiciously at the hybrid.
He looked at the packet as Damiano handed it to him, thanking him quietly before he put the packet in his pocket. He didnt really understand the kindness but he wasnt really angry about it either. He nodded at him as a farewell before he watched him walk off, finshing his own cigarette before he took another. He lended a lighter from another guy and smoked it before he finally went inside.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 9:30 pm

Getting through the day was rough. Had the school always had that many stairs? She felt like she was going to pass out or puncture a lung, so she leaned against her locker, heaving for air as people hurried off to class. Fuck, she needed to get going. The teachers barely cut her any slack, even though they probably knew what had happened. Stumbling in to her classroom the teacher looked rather surprised at her before she moved her way over to her seat next to Kurtis. She felt so warm, her body still trying to heal, but she was not going to give in. She didn't even have the energy to say anything to the lycan as she had to lean over the table, trying to gather herself.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 9:38 pm

He couldnt really concentrate on class, but he had to be there or feel his father’s wrath once again. But that fucker wasnt even his father! He felt an itch to just kick with his legs, not caring if it would be the person’s chair in front of him or the air. Zaira came stumbling in and he turned his eyes as she made her way to sit down. He looked at her as she sat down but didnt say anything. He had his elbow on the table leaning his head into his hand. He scribbled down something before he slid the note over on her table.

[Kurtis:] You look like shit. Mean it <3
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 9:43 pm

She felt pretty gross at this point, sweating a bit more than she normally would, but the heat outside didn't help when she still had her injuries to worry about. She wasn't fortunate enough to be born with superhuman healing powers, so for now she was just relying on time to heal. But she felt like she didn't have time. Turning her head she looked at Kurtis, seeing the note in front of her nose, sighing as she read it. She sat up, placing her notepad down, but she clearly wasn't going to take notes right now.

[Zaira:] I'm fine. Hbu tho? <3
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 9:57 pm

He looked at her reply, a slight smile spreading on his lips. Okay, so she made shit less terrible, but he was still angry. He scribbled down for a bit, making sure the teacher would think that he was participating. He slid the note over, looking up at the whiteboard with a stoic expression.

[Kurtis:] Peachy, never been better. Good enough to be making out in a toilet stall rn, even if it’ll piss off daddy.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:03 pm

Zaira scoffed, the teacher noticing, but she diverted by coughing a bit, holding a hand over her ribs and that made the teacher get back on track.

[Zaira:] Is that an invitation?

She slid the note back drawing doodles on her notepad. She knew this class well enough even after being gone almost a week.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:12 pm

It was quite obvious that they werent really paying attention but with the way they looked, it was no wonder. The teachers werent supposed to cut them slack but as long as they seemingly pretended, it could be discarded. Her reply made him sigh as he eyed her shortly, before he scribbled down an obvious yes and slid back. He then scribbled down some more that he slid to her.

[Kurtis:] I just want to forget all this bullshit for now. So please, sweet Ms. Rojas, make out with me, I am dying on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:22 pm

Biting her lower lip she glanced at him. Why was it that even though they were both feeling like shit, they managed to bring each other up in spirit and mood? Was this was real love was like? Reading the note she smiled, looking down as she could feel her heart beat a little faster at the thought.

[Zaira:] After class. Meet me in the astronomy room top floor.

But she needed to get a head start, raising her hand as she made herself look worse than she felt. "I'm sorry miss, would it be alright if I went out? The hospital called," yup, she still hadn't lost her great way of lying. The teacher nodded, gesturing for her to leave as she picked up her stuff heading out the door. The good thing about being injured was that sometimes the janitors took pity on her, giving her a ride to the floor using the employee only elevator, and this was one of these lucky times. This way she wouldn't feel exhausted by the top. She snuck in to the classroom, seeing as it wasn't used unless it was nighttime classes.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:29 pm

He looked at her note, smiling a little to himself before Zaira excused herself. He just pretended to be taking notes, writing down a bunch of random words that came to mind though he was watching her leave out of the corner of his eye. He sat for the rest of the class that luckily wasnt that long. Once it was over he packed his things and Zaira’s before he went to go meet her. Jeremy tried to talk to him but he shunned him and just went up the stairs, much to the nephilim’s confusion. He entered the classroom, walking around for a bit. “Ms Rojas, dont you know these rooms are off limits? I should be telling a prefect right now.” He said, looking around for a bit before he stopped and sighed. This was his element and it felt like home.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:35 pm

She had placed her bag down by one of the desks, looking around cause she had only been in here during the tour of the school and not since. The door opened, and she hid, at least until he started speaking, making her smile as she stood up. "I'm sorry, I guess I just got lost again," she said, playing along sitting on the teacher's desk with a smile on her lips as she gestured for him to come closer. She spread her legs so he could stand closer to her while she sat on the desk. "Could we maybe strike a deal so that I can go ... Free?" she mumbled, rubbing her nose against his, smiling a bit to herself as she had missed him. She was still worried about him, but if this was what he needed she wanted to be there for him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:51 pm

He turned his eyes to her as she sat down on the teacher’s desk, smiling a little at her gesture. He stepped closer and really wasted no time in getting in between her legs and up close to her. “What deal are you suggesting?” He asked, touching her lower back with his hands. He had really missed her, especially since he had hoped that night that she really had been Vanessa. He ran his fingers along her back, looking at her quite curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:55 pm

Being close to him made her happy, even if she was hurting a bit still, it was as if she could forget it for a while as they were together. "Kiss and tell, as in I'll kiss you and you won't tell?" she whispered, leaning closer to his face, her lips mere milimeters from his lips. His breath was just as intoxicating as it always was, making her smile before finally pressing her lips to his. It felt like everything was going to be alright, at least in this moment. Her hands moved carefully up his chest, up and around his neck as her fingers dug in to his hair, deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:04 pm

“I like that.” He mumbled to her whisper, feeling his breath halter slightly. His male brain had already kicked in and he had no worries about what had been going on. Her leaning in, feeling their breaths mix, he was a lycan so stuff like this really got to him. When she finally leaned in, his fingers dug into her back in a soft way, pushing himself closer to her as he felt her lips. Her hands moved up into his hair and he groaned against her lips as she dug into his hair, following her lead as she deepened the kiss. He really did love her, he didnt doubt that one bit. “Fuck..” he had to whusoer in between, as they were catching their breath. “Kiss me more like that and I’ll be yours for fucking ever.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:09 pm

The way he pushed her closer made her groan softly, adjusting his hands so they weren't pressing too harshly on the part of her ribcage that was damaged. It didn't stop her from deepening the kiss, as she just couldn't resist. He was just so eager and it felt good to be wanted like that. Even if he hadn't told her explicitly that he loved her, she could feel it with every kiss he gave her. Catching their breath she scoffed softly at his remark, mostly because she wished that to be true. "I can kiss you better than that," she whispered, licking his lips gently, a slight moan escaping her mouth as she kissed him, greeting his tongue as it came out to play. Pressing himself a little closer to him, she could feel her whole body react to the feeling of being close to him. Kurtis really was the guy for her, huh?
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:19 pm

Being eager was an understatement for him. He had practically saved himself just for her all this time, and he had done it all because she haunted every thought he had. Her whisper sounded like a challenge and he was more than eager to test it. She licked his lips and he needed to know no more, greeting her lips with his tongue. It was hotter than any make out session he had ever had, but maybe it was because he was so in love with her. It wasnt just lust. “Okay, we have to stop.” He mumbled as he pulled away, his breath haltering as he looked down and pressed his forehead to hers. “I’m getting horny by the way you kiss me.” He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:23 pm

Fuck and the way he just dove in to whatever she wanted? She could swoon if she hadn't been as tough as she was, but it didn't mean he didn't move her heart. She felt so good, feeling his tongue rub against her own. It was a dangerous dance they were having, but she wouldn't have it any other way. He pulled away, making her lower lip pout a little, still having her eyes closed as he pressed his forehead to her own, sighing softly at his admittance. "How long until you're not grounded anymore?" she asked, opening her eyes to look at him. She needed to calm down too as she was clearly getting riled up as well. A little visit back to earth might serve them well.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 7:03 am

He just had to stop. There was no way around it. What else could he do? No way, he'd ever pretend she was even close to the girls he had treated like they could be discarded. He wanted to show that she was more than just that. That she wasnt just another girl that Kurtis Trevino had dragged to some empty classroom. Her question made him scoff under his breath as he opened his eyes to look into hers. "In like two weeks or more. I dont know." he said truthfully, feeling her as riled up as he seemed to be in the moment. But he knew it wouldnt lead no where and it wasnt like he wanted it to. Sure, he was stupid and stubborn at times, but he wanted to believe that he was prioritizing her over himself.

// yep I'm finally home now. dont come for me
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 9:12 am

She sighed, two weeks or more sounded like forever. But she knew they could survive this. She smiled at him as she felt like she had an idea. "I can't really have sex right now with my busted rib and shit," she sighed, even though she wanted to. It was just going to end up hurting her in the long run. She also wanted to wait until they could at least be in private and not at school. Just the risk of getting caught was too high and them sneaking off to make out was more tame. "But .. how about phone sex?" She suggested, or was that too lame? "Like whenever you're at home .. missing me, like all of me .. you can call me and we could like get off that way?" She suggested. It wasn't a bulletproof idea, but it would at least give them some intimacy while they couldn't really be together.
"I might even be down to send you some pics if you promise to keep them to yourself?" she added, smiling rather innocently at him, her fingers massaging his scalp.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 8:07 pm

“We cant have sex on school ground anyway.” He chuckled, rubbing their noses together for a second. Even if it was tempting as hell, she was still healing and so was he. Her suggestion made him smile a little as it wasnt exactly something he had tried before but she made it sound rather tempting. “Are you sure you could handle all those phonecalls?” He asked in teasing, playing a little with her shirt. Her addition made him sigh as he leaned a little away to look at her a little better, though her fingers on his scalp felt amazing. “I can just send some back, that would only make it fair.” He said, leaning in to kiss her again, though he was still riled up. He just bit it in him as the need to feel the comforting feeling her lips gave him over his body’s yearning.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:41 pm

"Oh, so now the rules are something you worry about?" she asked in a challenging voice, chuckling a bit as it wasn't really like him to be so law abiding, but alas perhaps there were limits even for a badboy like him. The notion of him calling a lot made her smile, biting her lower lip as she nodded, "sure, maybe you'll find I'll call you more than the other way around." She had needs too, even though she was better at pushing them down. Maybe that was just a woman thing, like society didn't see you as someone filled with lust like a man had. But she at least knew where she stood on the whole ordeal. "I'd love some pictures of you," she smiled, as he leaned in to kiss her again. She gave in to the feeling completely, feeling like the time that she had spent at the hospital was just far gone. Maybe if she did this long enough she would forget the pain her body still had?
"Fuck, I love you," she mumbled against his lips before kissing him again, pulling herself closer even though it didn't feel good on her ribs. She just had to tell him, because after her attack she felt like life was too short not to say what she felt in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:57 pm

Maybe he was a little more careful to not break the rules at current time but it was mostly for her. The way their lips clashed, you couldnt make this kind of stuff up, at least if you asked him. Her mumble made him hum as he returned her kisses. “I love you too..” he however mumbled back between their kisses, leaning away to look at her seriously. He had confessed to her mother in the hospital were he wasnt sure if she would wake up again, so he had to say it now. Even if it was not something you’d expect from the school’s residential fuckboy. “So now that that’s out of the way.” He had to add, chuckling a little under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:04 pm

At first it was as if her brain didn't register correctly what he said, but she stopped, looking at him as he leaned away to look at her. It was clear she looked almost in disbelief at what she had heard, but his addition made her giggle, her hands moving from his hair around to hold his cheeks carefully in her palms. "Don't fuck with me Kurtis," she said, looking seriously at him. Seeing the seriousness in his eyes, she knew he meant it. Not that she doubted how he felt, but she doubted that he would ever say it genuinely. Maybe she was forgetting how much he had had to be at the hospital for her, but to actually hear him say it was different than actions. She felt her eyes well up a bit, "shit you are going to make me cry you idiot," mumbling as she looked down, chuckling as she sniffled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:14 pm

He just looked at her as she held his face, not changing his expression at all for a bit but then his eyes changed, he was daring her to doubt him. He lifted his hands to put over hers, scoffing softly at her mumble. “You’ve always been a bit of a crybaby, so I’m not really surprised.” He teased her, kissing her forehead before he wrapped his arms around her. He smelt her hair and closed his eyes for a moment. “It’s also fair seeing that you made me cry in the hospital when you decided to fatline on us,” he said. It had been a scary moment for him. He however wasnt so scared now that he could hold her close and feel her lively emotions flourish.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:22 pm

"One of us has to be the crybaby," she argued through her sniffles, feeling him kiss her forehead and wrap his arms around her. Scoffing at the mention of her flatlining she just nodded, breathing in his scent. Dying hadn't been scary, mostly because she hadn't really experienced it, it was the fact that her mother had broken down as she had explained everything that had happened. She couldn't even imagine what she would've done if it had been the other way around; Would she even have been allowed in to see him?
"I know you don't want anything official; You don't want to ruin your reputation and I respect that," she said, taking a deep breath before lifting her head, wiping away her fallen tears of happiness as she looked at him. "But I'm asking anyways alright; Will you be my boyfriend?" she just had to know. Nothing had to be public, she just wanted to be able to call him that, maybe it was just silly, but to her it would mean a lot. "I just didn't want to go around missing the chance to ask you," she said. He could decide what he wanted, but she was sure that she wanted to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:31 pm

He just wanted to console her, keeping her close while being mindful of her ribs. He listened to her speak and opened his eyes, looking down as she looked up. Her question made him sigh as he kept his arms around her but he didnt really know what to say at first. He lifted his hand and touched her cheek, looking at her with a soft look in his eyes. “Obviously I cant say no, because you’d be very happy if I said yes.” He said, then frowning a little as he looked a bit sad. “And I want to, but you dont want to be tangled up in my messes. Especially not now when my dad wont get off my back.” He explained but then he sighed and nodded a few times. “I do want to be your boyfriend.” He finally said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Shenanigans [cw]
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: St. Jules Academy for the Intelligent Elite-
Jump to: