Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

School Shenanigans [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 10:24 pm

She knew he disliked the cheese, so she made sure to pick it off places so he could have the chips free. "For a helper you did way above my expectations," she smiled, letting him eat however much he wanted. She didn't feel too hungry, but it was nice to get something down. As they ate they spoke back and forth rather casually, she told him a bit about the different exams she was having before summer vacation could start, as well as her concerns for Jeremy right now. "Do you think he hates us?" she pondered, picking a slice of jalapenos up and chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 10:36 pm

The question about Jeremy made him shrug. “Probably. But he cant hold grudges so it wont be for long. I just hope that he’s actually going to go talk to him.” He said, knowing how Jeremy was probably hiding how he was feeling about the whole ordeal with Damiano. But then again, the nephilim had been closeted his whole life, it was only expected that he was a little out of touch with himself and his feelings. “I couldnt do that. Like not fucking men if I was gay.” He admitted as he had clearly thought about it. “But I havent ever seen him like... be super into a girl either. He always found ways to avoid it.” He said, frowning a little as he took a sip off his water. “So I do think that if he drinks tonight and at least get tipsy, then he might do something. I know because he kissed me this one time at a party but I was pretty fucked up too so I just went along with it.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 10:41 pm

"Yeah, well I just feel bad," she admitted but ultimately she knew this was necessary. Jeremy deserved to be happy and discover himself, and Damiano had clearly taken up the nephilim's mind. Even a blind person would be able to see that. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the mention of Kurtis not being able to hold back. "How very on brand of you," she giggled, chewing on a cheese piece that had fallen off as he went on to disclose about the kiss. "No way, for real?" she said rather surprised, but then again maybe that was why Jeremy never got drunk. Maybe he was scared of losing control? "How did it feel though? Like kissing another guy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 10:59 pm

“Well dont, we’re doing it for his sake even if it’s scummy.” He reminded her. He just couldnt see how else the guys would work it out, because Damiano was clearly avoiding the nephilim. He however hadnt expected her to react the way she did as he had spoken about the kiss. He nodded to confirm it, scratching the back of his neck as she started asking a lot of questions. “Well, I was pretty fucked up okay. Not just alcohol. But I dont remember it to be different. Maybe if he had had a beard, I would’ve felt different, but it was just like kissing a girl.” He said with a shrug. The butler entered with a new bag from the store, Kurtis just asked him to put it over by the fridge and then he was gone again. “Have you never kissed someone from your own gender or what?” He asked, because now he wondered from her curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 11:08 pm

Was it weird that she was asking? She wasn't too sure, but he answered regardless. Then he bounced the question back and she shook her head no. "No, I mean, girls are pretty, but kissing them hasn't really appealed to me," she just said with a slight shrug before she pulled up in a smile, watching as the butler placed down the bag, "but I have had fantasies of being with two guys at once," was that a strange addition? She wasn't sure, but she guessed it was just something to make him feel less uncomfortable about sharing his personal stuff.
"I don't know, anyone masculine is just what I'm attracted to ... Like the broad shoulders and adams apple and all that," she pondered, taking another bite, but they were starting to scrape the pan for last bites. "But I guess a girl can have all that as well," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 11:20 pm

“It doesnt have to be sexual.” He chuckled as it never had been with Jeremy or any other guy he might’ve kissed when he was drunk out of his mind. The disclosure of her fantasy made him fold his lips in a sort of approval. He just thought that everyone at some point had tried stuff like that and maybe he had assumed too much about her. Her ponder made him nod though he wasnt really sure he could agree. “I did hook up with this one girl that was so pretty and all that but she wore a turtleneck and when she took it off, I understood why she had been wearing it. We did do it anyway.” He said, noticing that they were pretty much finished. He checked his phone and sighed. “We gotta go now if you want to see the sunset.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 11:31 pm

She shook her head, she knew it didn't have to be sexual, but kisses to her were something meaningful. It was alright if he didn't see it that way, but she just couldn't kiss someone if she didn't feel an attraction to them. He mentioned another girl and she didn't really know how to react. Of course she had seen him with Vanessa and she knew about his reputation, but right now she felt a little out of her comfort zone, so she just nodded, looking down at the empty tray. She wasn't a jealous person, far from it, but she couldn't help but feel so inexperienced next to him. Of course she knew she looked good, and she had a personality, but what did he see in her that he couldn't find in other girls? In other words, what was wrong with her?
"Aight," she smiled, getting up from her seat as she grabbed her bottle of water, emptying it before heading back upstairs. She went ahead, crawling out the window first and over to where they had been sitting before. The Sun was very low on the sky, almost touching the horizon. He'd have to hurry out here.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 11:47 pm

He wasnt really shy of speaking about his own experiences but that also meant that he wasnt always the best at knowing when to stop or when to not say something that may be too much. He was however not going to have her miss the sunset, even if they were a little late. He followed after her, letting her crawl out before he joined her, sitting down next to her and pulling her closer with an arm wrapped around her. “Shit. I’m sorry, we should’ve gone up earlier before it got so low.” He said, frowning a little.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 11:56 pm

"Don't beat yourself up about this; There's always going to be another sunrise and then another sunset," she reminded him. It felt good as he pulled her close, she leaned her head against his shoulder, looking out at the view. This was so grounding, even though they were on the roof of his family's mansion. It was always a bit humbling of an experience to watch nature just be well nature. "It's so pretty from up here," she muttered, one hand resting on his thigh, drawing small circles in his black jeans. "I really like the color of the sun right now, yellow but like just a hint of orange," she muttered, turning her head to look up at him for a little bit. Seeing how the rays of sun played with his hair. He was so warm, and right now she felt like he was almost like a second sun. Her very own sun in fact. Warm and cozy, holding away the cold with an iron fist. "Fuck why do you gotta look so pretty," she muttered before she looked back at the sun. How the sky was slowly changing colors and turning darker. Pinks and purples appearing with the few clouds left above.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 12:09 am

“You’re right. I do want to watch more sunsets with you.” He said, just to clarify that she was the key point of this whole ordeal. She leaned onto him and he smiled a little to himself as he looked towards the horizon. He was however more focused on her and how she felt, having snuck his hand down her lower back and under her shirt to feel her skin. “Yeah, it’s a good colour.” He agreed in a lowered tone, just looking out. He didnt really notice that she had been looking at him before she muttered something and he looked to her. “What?” He asked like he thought she had asked him something. His hand on her back as slowly brushing against her skin. It wasnt often that he did intimacy like this but it sure felt better than anything in the world.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 8:13 am

Quite frankly she felt very happy, feeling his warm hand against her back she knew what he was doing, but she didn't mind. To her it was actually a little cute that he wanted to feel what she was feeling.
His reaction made her know that he hadn't heard her and for a second she considered just saying something else. Something cooler. But she turned her head to look at him, a warm smile on her face as she felt butterflies in her stomach. "You just look really beautiful," she said rather confidently. She didn't know why she felt the need to tell him, surely he knew how good he looked, but she just felt like she had to point it out. It wasn't traditional that men got complimented like this, but he deserved it. The way he made her heart beat just a little faster when he smiled or how breathless he could make her feel just by standing close.
That made her think of what he had said in the kitchen, and she sat up, moving her head closer to him. Her lips not far from him, her breath on his skin. "Don't let it go to your head, dumbass," she whispered, feeling how her entire body just wanted to throw itself at him. Finally she connected their lips, her kiss clearly different and a bit more passionate. She really loved him, feeling how her body was singing at the way she could be close to him. She pulled out of the kiss, panting for air, her eyes still closed. She knew she was supposed to look at the sunset, but she would so much rather look at him. "Satisfied?" She muttered against his lips, pulling up in a teasing smile as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 12:51 pm

He could feel her excitement and it made him wonder what she had actually said. But then she looked at him and he swore he saw something in her eyes as she called him beautiful. He looked at her with a soft gaze, shifting between her eyes. “Thank you.” He almost whispered. But then she sat up and leaned closer and he held his breath a little. The whisper sent soft shivers down his spine and he folded his lips shortly before she connected their lips, feeling how differently she kissed him. He had to admit, this felt better than anything he had tried, if he wasnt counting that night in as well. He pouted slightly as she pulled away, buting the inside of his cheek as he felt a little selfish now. “Getting there.” He replied and tried not to sound too drawn in by it all. He leaned in again, wanting to feel her lips kiss him like that again. He wanted so bad to just feel loved by her and get that reminder that she had chosen him.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 2:12 pm

Why did he have to look at her like that? Like she was the most important person in the whole world? It felt amazing. Pulling away, she saw him pouting. It wasn't really too visible, but enough to make her feel like she was doing something right. His reply made her chuckle, but as he leaned in again she leaned away. "It was your idea to watch the sunset," she said in a hushed voice, her hand moving up to hold his neck, her fingers feeling his warm skin and the sunlight hitting them. "Besides making out on a roof sounds a little too risky for me," she pointed out, turning her gaze back to the view.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 6:19 pm

She leaned away and he opened his eyes to look at her, though her words only made him scoff and nod because she was right. “I wont distract you then.” He promised, looking out on the sunset though he did feel a little warmer after the kiss. It was just so easy to fall into old habits, especially something as routinely as he had become when he was with someone. It was only good that she was there to ground him and remind him to not let himself fall. He just leaned closer to her and tilted his head to lean on her shoulder while still being able to look out on the view. He kept his touches light and comforting, till the rays slowly disappeared from the view and left a fading orange in the horizon. If she had gotten could, he’d take off his shirt to offer her or just hold her closer. When they headed back inside, he however had remembered something right before they had gone through the window. “We should talk. About the... well about what Vanessa said before I was grounded.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 6:56 pm

She cared for him, and she wanted to kiss him all he wanted, but she also wasn't going to miss something that he had said he wanted to see with her. The further down on the sky the sun came, the colder it felt, but luckily Kurtis was ahead of that, and she was sitting rather close to him as the sun finally said goodnight as disappeared behind the horizon. The way he held her was different, but it wasn't in a bad way, not at all. It felt secure, like he was looking out for her in some way she couldn't really explain.
Heading back in she took his hand, but she felt more sure of her footing this time around. But what he said just made her sigh. She hadn't forgotten what Vanessa had said, far from it, but then again could she really judge him for his actions at a time where she hadn't even known him? "Yeah, you're right," she agreed with him, letting go of his hand to move over to sit down on his couch. She wasn't going to pressure him, but she was willing to listen, and she wouldn't say anything before he felt like he had gotten his side of the story out.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 10:23 pm

He had felt good out on the roof but now he just felt like something was weighing him down. He wasnt sure if it would feel good to talk about because there were really no way he could paint himself as a good guy, but it wasnt like he wanted to. He sat down on his couch and gestured for her to sit where ever she wanted. It didnt have to be close to him, at least he would prefer a bit of distance now too. He sat for a while in thought before he sighed deeply. “So yeah. I started seeing Vanessa a few months into this year, my first year. I had made it clear that I would do whatever I wanted and she could choose to do the same. And I really thought she did.” He started, placing a hand on his stomach a little instinctively as he was already feeling a little sick just thinking about it. “She showed up, after newyears, here, at my parents house. She brought the test and everything, telling me that I’m the father and that she wants to keep it. I’m already fucking losing my shit because we had used protection every time and there was... there was no way.” He said, but then he folded his lips. “Except one time. And it just clicked for me and I didnt know what the fuck to do. I knew that my father would just force me to man up and face consequence, but I couldnt. I didnt want to be a dad, nor having to marry someone just because I knocked them up when I was 15.” He explained, shaking his head. “So yes, we went to a clinic and I convinced her to do it. It all happened in the same day.” He just said, his voice shaking a little at this point. He felt pathetic because he couldnt even muster to look at Zaira.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 10:38 pm

He was clearly uncomfortable, so she decided to give him some space, moving from the couch and over to the edge of his bed where she could see him better. Was he turning more pale? His story was just scary to hear, maybe because she could imagine herself in his and Vanessa's shoes. He spoke about not being ready to be a dad, and she didn't blame him. It wouldn't be fair to have one slip up define the rest of his life. However how fast it had moved did make her look down. All in the same day? She just kept looking down, a frown on her face as she thought it all through.
"Did you find out how far along she had been?" She asked carefully. Mostly because he said they had had unprotected sex once, so the math would be pretty easy, right? "Fuck, Kurt, this is some heavy shit ... But honestly I don't think it's my place to judge you or get upset," she said. Sure it was a bummer that Vanessa felt like a victim and that Kurtis had had to go through this. But what had their options been? Were they meant to stay together just because of a mistake?
She got up from the bed, walking over but instead of sitting down beside him, she remained standing, placing a hand under his chin, pulling his face up to look at her. Even if his eyes were trying to avoid her gaze. "What you did was perhaps not the nicest thing, but what had she been supposed to do? Go through teenage pregnancy? Deliver a baby to two parents who clearly wouldn't be ready for that sort of commitment?" She said, shaking her head. No sometimes it wasn't just about that. It was about putting things in to perspective and wonder whether or not the child would have a good life. And she doubted Vanessa had much motherly affection in her. "You didn't force her; you have to sign a paper to agree and even then it could've been stopped by her right up and until the whole procedure," she argued. Even though he felt guilty she didn't really see it like that.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 12:10 am

He shook his head to knowing how far along she had been. It couldnt have been too long because she hadnt been showing or just hidden it well. But it had been in winter, so there was no way to know. She said she couldnt judge him or get upset but he wasnt so sure. Wasnt it like Vanessa had put it for everyone, him being the villain, the evil guy who forced a girl to get an abortion? He heard her get up but didnt look, not until she pulled his chin and pretty much left him no choice. But his eyes were full of hurt. He just didnt know what to answer. Because to him it wasnt just that. There had been many options but he hadnt even taken a monent to consider them back then. It was why he was grounded now. His past actions catching up to him now.
“When it was done, she was crying and crying. Telling me how horrible I was and how I had broken her heart. Even if she agreed in that moment, it was the after that really fucking assured me that I had fucked up.” He just said, clenching his jaw right after, his fingers fiddling as he felt quite tense and anxious. He definitely needed a cigarette. “Her brother came in, I guess they share location or whatever. But he was so sure that we had to go fight in the parking lot for what I had done to her. And that’s when I realized that it was just better to not give a shit at all. If they told the school, then fine, it wasnt like it would actually hurt me.” He said, biting the inside of his lip a little, actually making a small tear that made a small trail of blood run down over his lower teeth. “But they didnt say a thing. Not until I fell in love.” He finished, taking her hand off him before he got up and went towards the window, only to realize he didnt have his cigarettes on him. He sniffled and just kept looking out the window, his hands shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:08 am

Leave it to Vanessa to weaponize something like this, she thought to herself, but seeing how genuinely hurt Kurtis was right now made her sad. The story went on and Jamie had seemed to get involved. The more she learned about the siblings, the more she hated them. Was it even fair of her to be so mad? She thought so, because they had been the one beating her to a pulp and leaving her to die. He got up, heading for the window and she didn't stop him. He seemed to stop on his own and she walked towards him, wrapping her arms around him and hiding her face in his back. Words couldn't describe how much she wanted things to be different for him. How she wanted him to be happy and goofy. "I'm not like the rest of the school," she just said, letting go of him to hand him his cigarettes and lighter. "I'll stay in here if you need a moment," she said, but frankly she could use some time to contemplate all of this as well. It was a mouthful, and she felt rather biased, as not only was Vanessa her bully in some way, but Zaira was also so much in love with Kurtis that she felt like there was no turning back now.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 10:45 am

He just stood there and stared at the window, when she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him, she’d feel how his whole body was just trembling. He was so busy trying to play a tough guy all the time, even when it was far from how he was on the inside. She assured him that she wasnt like the rest of the school but he wouldnt have blamed her if she was. He grasped around the cigarettes and lighter, turning his head to look at her. “It just feels like an open wound now that it has been dug up. I guess I just need a moment to bury it again.” He said, looking at her for a bit before going out the window. He then sat there and smoked on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 10:49 am

She took his hand before he went out on the roof, "You don't have to be alone in this ... I'm here, alright," she said, but ultimately let him go. She could understand wanting to be alone. Instead of just waiting around she headed down to the kitchen to get whatever he had ordered for desert. But that didn't come to be an easy task as she spotted his mother standing around the kitchen isle. She still had a bad feeling about her, but she was just trying to be polite. "It's a very lovely home you have," she said, breaking the silence as she started to clean up the mess they had left. It just didn't feel right to her just to leave it out.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 11:31 am

He stopped as she took his hand rather than keep on going, listening to what she said before he nodded. “I know. I love you.” He said, giving her hand a squeeze. He didnt want her to feel that he didnt and that was why he needed a moment because it wasnt. She let go and he went out.

Alexis was cleaning just a slight bit, putting the tray in the sink as Zaira came down. “Thanks. I havent decorated it myself, but I’ve actually thought about trying it out.” She kust said a little bluntly, smiling at the young human. She however gesuted at Zaira as she started to clean up as well. “It is fine. I’ve got it. I can see that you’ve ordered chocolate and fruits. The pot to melt the chocolate is over there.” She said before she pointed towards a certain cupboard. “I’m not surprised if it was his idea. We did it all the time when he was just a kid. He loved it, dipping all kind of fruits and sweets into the warm chocolate.” She said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 2:19 pm

Not really sure why, but she felt more at ease now around Alexis, perhaps because the cat was out of the bag. Hearing her refuse help reminded her of her own mother, making her smile more genuinely, but she knew that look and insisting to help wouldn't be allowed. Grabbing the bag she was about to peak inside as his mother disclosed what was inside. She was a bit surprised, perhaps because she hadn't expected Kurtis to have a sweet tooth like this. "It's called something fancy... Fondue?" She asked, because as fluent as she was in English she still had gaps from time to time. She chuckled as she started unpacking the bag. "I guess every kid loves chocolate," she smiled, washing the fruits. Wow, he really hadn't held back. Noticing the strawberries she smiled. Now that was something that screamed summer to her. That and watermelon, but she guessed such a watery fruit would be a bad combo with melted chocolate.
"I've actually never tried this sorta thing, only seen it in movies and such," she shrugged, not sure if she was giving herself away. But then again, most rich people cared a lot about health, so perhaps Alexis would just think of Zaira's mother as strict and health oriented.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 pm

“Exactly. Except it’s not the cheese kind that it originally started as.” She explained as she made sure to wash the knives, while the rest was just put aside for the kitchen personnel to take care of. She was rather calm and collected, not as elegant in movement as she looked to be. But then again, she hadnt been raised in riches, so it wasnt like it was ingrained in her. “He just loved the whole dipping something in warm chocolate and watch it harden. His father insisted that we’d just buy chocolate covered fruits but I wanted him to have that joy of doing it himself.” She chuckled. Drying the knives, she put them back where they belonged in clear order. Hearing Zaira say that she hadnt tried it, Alexis smiled and nodded. “Well, it’s good that you have a pro with you then.” She said, turning her front to the isle to look at Zaira a little better. “It was nice to see you two cook. I actually never thought anyone could make Kurtis do anything he hasnt been interested in before.” She explained, a soft smile still over her lips. “Sorry. I’m oversharing. It’s just nice to finally meet a girlfriend or anyone that isnt Jeremy or Abel as sweet as the two boys are.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Hearing Alexis talk about Kurtis was so different from what she had imagined when she had heard the faceless voice on the phone. She was actually rather likeable, but Zaira wasn't good at taking all her walls down, so her guard was still up. Gathering the fruits in a bowl she went to the cupboard that had been pointed out, grabbing the machine and pulling it out. It was actually rather nice, huh? Placing the machine down on the isle, she guessed they should wait to turn it on until they were ready to use it. Alexis spoke again and Zaira shook her head as she started to apologize, "I think he just puts up with me because if he doesn't do it by himself I'll just force him to do it anyways," she chuckled, feeling a little silly saying it like that. But from what she had seen, Kurtis was a people pleaser, at least towards those he cared for. She grabbed a wooden tray that she placed the bowls of fruit and the machine on, as well as some small forks and the chocolate. "Also, what you said about trying out decorating; I think you would have a great eye for what could fit together," she said, knowing full well that his mother wouldn't need to hear that, but she wanted to sound encouraging. Grabbing the tray she headed back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Shenanigans [cw]
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: St. Jules Academy for the Intelligent Elite-
Jump to: