Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:54 am

Romeo chuckled softly at her compliment, "thank you miss Acton, you look dashing in and out of work wear - But I presume it's a talent besides your work," he said quite genuinely. Yeah, she was really beautiful, but she was still a woman. He didn't know why, but since Eden, he hadn't really been able to look at women with desire as much. Perhaps because they felt so beneath what he desired. Or maybe it was really because he was a fool in love. Hearing she had been invited here by Eden made him look a little surprised, "that is quite the gesture, I must say," he said, smiling at her though underneath it all he was hurting a bit. He could never be her. He could never be someone Eden invited to go out in public like this. Because he knew what would happen. Not only the judgement from both races, but his uncle's disappointment.  His mother's disapproval. Right now it was too much to handle for a guy that according to the law was still a kid in many ways.
"Well if this is an evening purely for entertainment's sake, then I would gladly introduce you to some people here?" He suggested. Keep your friends close, but enemies closer. That was what they said, right? Maybe this was just Eden's way of dealing with grief. Perhaps this vampyress would soon be long gone and they could go back to normal. Romeo held out his arm to her, smiling rather gallantly, "my lady," he said in a charming voice.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:37 am

his remark made her smile a little broader as she thanked him for his good eye. “It is. Though I do frequent here in my own free time, being in a more private setting is new.” She chuckled softly. Her hands were gloved all the way up to her arms, though it didnt show through the formal shirt she was wearing. She was a lady but it was also clear that she was a business woman on top of that. Her hair was loosened from the bun and her braids laid beautifully over her head. “I would appreciate the gesture.” She said, taking his hand as he offered it. She followed his lead around as he introduced her to the people he knew, though there was some that she already knew whom she simply greeted. It just seemed that even though Romeo was taking her around, her eyes were on him. Glancing, subtly at times.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:51 am

Romeo was well raised, and though he couldn't feel her skin, he didn't need to to feel her eyes glancing at him. As they had made their way around the room he stopped for a brief moment. "Would you like to go around for a bit on your own? Or perhaps join me for a brief break?" He asked, hinting at the need of a cigarette. She had herself been smoking when he met her, but perhaps she needed to go around herself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:58 am

She just couldnt help herself, the lycan was quite interesting. His question made her hum as she looked around. “If it’s not too much trouble that I join you. If not, then I believe Mr. Parish just arrived, so I’ll go speak to him for a bit?” She suggested. He was free to choose but her eyes were quite set on him in a way that was beyond just simple interest. Though she was quite classy about it, the lycan would probably notice.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 12:20 pm

Romeo smiled, "having a beautiful woman on one's arm is never too much trouble," he chuckled, looking at her with kind eyes. She was quite interesting, though perhaps he more so wanted to distract himself for a bit. "Mr. Parish might be busy greeting his guests ... Wouldn't want to just stand around," he chuckled, walking with her out to the designated smoking area. It was at least not just some back alley, but the rooftop above the club.
He let go of her as he dug his hand in to his blazer pocket, taking out his packet and lighter. Offering her one of his own favorite brand he placed one himself between his teeth. Lighting her cigarette first he went to light his own, inhaling slowly to get the small ember going. Blowing out the smoke he looked out at the city, hearing the taxis in the distance as well as the music blasting from the bars and clubs down the street. "The city can be so noisy," he sighed, turning to look at Kareema. "It is filled with life and yet it can make you feel so alone," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 12:29 pm

Oh he was definitely a charmer and she seemed to like that. The notion that Eden was busy made her look in the direction of the vampyre before she agreed. She followed him out and thanked him for the cigarette. She let him light it and looked out on the view. In the club itself it was permitted to smoke inside but it was probably not as pleasant for the people who needed to breathe. She listened to him and looked at him only to follow his eyes, trying to see what he was looking at. “I feel like in my lifetime, you get a certain understanding of your own loneliness. People’s faces change over the decades and the more they change, the more insignifigant you realize you become. You can rise in ranks, sure, but you also outlive it with your peers.” She explained before she sighed and chuckled, feeling like she was getting a little too into her own thoughts. “Do you feel alone right now Mr. Trevino-Altera?” She asked curiously, smoking the cigarette she had given him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 12:43 pm

Immortality. A gift and a curse. He knew lycans had a long lifetime, but he was too young to understand just how long eternity was. She spoke rather wisely, but it wasn't something he was surprised by. Humming as she finished herself up, focusing on his cigarette, feeling the nicotine calm him down. Her question made him sigh, looking up at the stars above. If he closed his eyes he could feel Eden's arms around him, feeling him up and whispering sweet nothings in his ear. "I miss home," he sighed, a small lie that seemed to keep growing. "I have my uncle here of course, so family isn't far away ... Though there are some things that family can't help soothe," he smiled, turning to look at her, his eyes kind and a little alluring. "How about you, miss Acton?" - "Or do you prefer I call you Kareema?" His voice smooth as butter as he reached out, adjusting a small lose hair from one of her neat braids.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 1:10 pm

She hummed at his answer, thinking it wasnt too unreasonable to miss home. “Isnt this going to be the longest time you’re away? I understand that this is your year abroad?” She asked but clearly wasnt too sure. She rested her eyes on him for a bit now that he seemingly turned up the charm but looked back out on the city out of respect. The question about how to adress her made her chuckle. “You are free to refer to me in the way you’re most comfortable with.” She said, following his hand as he moved her hair. She then chuckled a bit and lifted a hand to rest the bud of the cigarette against her lip. “Excuse me for being so forward, but are you flirting with me, young Mr. Trevino-Altera?” She had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 1:23 pm

"Yes, a year to soak up all the information and experience I can," he said. He had always loved his home country. The nature, the cities, the food. Even the people seemed more up his alley. He appreciated the gesture, but he probably would only refer to her in first name when they were alone. It had a very beautiful ring to it, her name that was. At her blunt question he couldn't help but chuckle, but she hadn't replied to his question about her state of loneliness. However he could endulge this little play just to stay out of his anger for Eden. Maybe he could show him just how shitty it felt to be him right now. "I suppose you must find it weird," he apologised, smiling and looking down. He didn't mean to cause any offense. "You keep recalling to me when I was a child, and the prefix of young maybe is a hint I shouldn't," he said, lifting his hand to take another drag from his cigarette, holding the smoke in as he looked up at the sky once more. It wasn't the same. It was dull and only so few stars that he wished he was back out qt that hotel with Eden. "But I have a feeling you like my young naivety; why else have you been looking at me all night?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 1:59 pm

He apologized and she shook her head, though she was interested to know where he had come to that conclusion. Though his explanation made her hum as she thought about it for a second, sighing as she shrugged. “You are not much like a child now though, are you?” She asked, flashing her teeth in a smile. She finished her cigarette and put it in a nearby tray, placing a hand on the railing while she turned her front to him. The question made her turn away and look out on the view, placing her other hand on the railing as well. “I guess you’re naturally intriguing. I like people. I like variety and uniqueness. And you radiate that.” She admitted, looking at her hands, her nails rather long and sharp in a dark red colour.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 2:18 pm

No a child he hadn't been for a long time. At least not in his mind. Not with the baggage he had to carry. Her admitting that he was somehow one that intrigued her didn't surprise him much. How many times had he not heard that? That there was this thing about him that made people gravitate towards him. "You make it sound like a bad thing," he smiled, looking out at the scenery as well. He just stood beside her, just letting his eyes rest at the dark horizon. Summer had gone. Autumn was here to reign and he found it harder and harder. "Can I ask you something completely inappropriate?" He asked, turning his head to look at her hands. He didn't think that long nails were that useful, unless it was to use in a fight or anything like it. If she let him proceed he reached over, touching her hand a little curiously. Maybe feeling her skin would remind him of Eden and make this more bearable. "In all of your years and with your experience ... How can one best push away loneliness?" He asked rather genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 2:27 pm

“Sometimes, putting yourself in the spotlight, opens the opportunity to look for flaws. But you seem quite comfortable in the light.” She said with a sigh. She thought it was quite a burden to bear for a young man like him. The question made her shrug but she wasnt shying away from it. “Go ahead, dear.” She urged him. He touched her gloved hand and she looked at it, feeling how warm he was even through the fabric. “In all my experience.” She repeated in a ponder, looking out on the city before she smiled and looked back at him with softer eyes. “By having fun without a care.” She answered, to then turn her eyes as it seemed to be the perfect timing. “Kareema. Mr. Trevino-Altera.” Eden said, maybe a little dry in tone before he took out a cigarette and lit it. He looked from one to another, though his eyes did linger on Romeo a bit longer before he went to look over the railing in a short glance. “I’m thirsty, so I’ll go get something. Should I get you a drink too?” Kareema asked the lycan in a playful tone. Eden didnt seem to be in a good mood and she wasnt having her fun ruined now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 2:43 pm

By having fun without a care. If only it was so easy. His hand lingered, the fabric feeling weird to the touch, wondering if it was even comfortable to wear. Then he heard a voice that made his hand slide down to rest on the railing. "Mr. Parish," he greeted back. Why didn't he call him by his first name like he did Kareema? Was it because he was trying to swoon her as he had been swooned? "A drink would be nice, thank you, miss Acton," he said, smiling at her until she left. His eyes moved back out on the city, feeling his anger brew within him. Eden was right there. And yet he felt so far away. He finished up his cigarette, just dumping it in the ashtray, his hand shaking a little from the fury within.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 3:42 pm

Kareema just smiled sweetly before she moved away and inside. Eden just stood quiet for a bit, watching as Romeo dumped the cigarette. “You’re angry with me.” He said, turning to look at the lycan. He was rather calm and collected despite it just being the two of them out here, but at least he wasnt too formal. He reached over, to place his hand on the lycan’s arm, feeling the fabric and his warmth. “Really angry.” He noted with a small frown as he could feel how Romeo was trembling, granted he was still allowed to touch him, if at all. It wasnt like it was hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 3:57 pm

Romeo had never felt like this before. And as Eden spoke it was hard to even focus. He was shaking. Trembling at the touch that he longed so much for but then he wasn't getting enough. Eden was like a drug to him at this point and trying to get out of him cold turkey hadn't been good. In fact he thought the worst wasn't over yet. He shrugged off his hand, taking a step back. Normally he would've rushed in to his embrace, let his touch if any linger. "How can I not be?" He muttered, "I'm sorry, Mr. Parish, I should get going." He wanted to stay, to yell and scream. But instead he took it out on himself. "I see you are in good health," he said, a faint smile on his lips, but it never reached his eyes as he started to head inside. Did he want to be stopped? Did he want the vampyre to take his hand? Call him by his first name and maybe apologise? Gods Romeo didn't know what he wanted he just wanted to feel less lonely.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:16 pm

He shrugged off his hand and that surprised the vampyre, the mutter and formality clearly making him worried. Get going? Where was he headed? He moved away and Eden put out his cigarette before he turned to follow. He grabbed his arm in a firm grip that he wouldnt just let him shrug out of. “Romeo.” He said, pulling the lycan right back, looking at him with searching eyes. It was so clear that he was hurt but Eden was no mind reader. “Dont just go.” He said, keeping him right there between the vampyre and the few last steps it would take to reach the door.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:29 pm

Feeling the hand grip around his arm he stopped, closing his eyes as he heard his name being spoken by the only person that seemed to say it right. He was still shaking with anger, but somehow Eden could calm that beast. Or at least he hoped he could. "Then what should I do, Eden?" He whispered, turning around to look at him. "Wait for my next orders? Be a good little boy and stop pestering you with messages that won't be answered?" He looked in to the vampyre's blue green eyes, wanting to reach out, cup his face, pull him in for a kiss. But also at the same time punch him. "I have a lot of work and studying I should get ahead on ... I've been slacking and my uncle is noticing ... I can't be anything but perfect," he said, feeling so emotionless all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:38 pm

The whisper made him frown but it seemed that before he could even answer, Romeo answered for him. Only that he didnt see it that way and it was definitely not what he had been wanting to say at all. “No, that is not what I’m saying-“ he said but was cut off which just made his frown deepen a bit, but he also wasnt letting go. No, this was definitely not something he could just let him walk off with in his chest. “So by being perfect, you mean charming Ms. Acton?” He just had to ask. He wasnt going to play these games, pulling the lycan in, even if he resisted, to hold him close. “No I’m sorry. You are free to do as you want. I have neglected you and I’m sorry for that.” He said in a lowered tone, before he looked down at Romeo, drawing in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:57 pm

That accusation made Romeo look at Eden in disbelief. Oh, so Eden could do as he pleased, leaving him alone for weeks with no answers and Romeo couldn't even flirt with some business woman who was clearly up to something. Before he could even defend himself he was being pulled in, the embrace making his heart beat faster and yet he didn't want it to. He wanted to stop feeling. He wanted to not feel how Eden felt so happy to see him, he wanted to go away, dive in to his studies, do as he always had done. But things had changed so much after Eden had entered the picture. He could barely touch himself without feeling Eden's hands explore his body. "Please let go of me," he whispered, so close to tears and yet he was holding them back. He wasn't here to fight anyone, he was fucked up enough from having to think about Kurtis and his self-righteous crusade. "I came he on behalf of my uncle ... I-I can't do this here," he said, moving out of his embrace. He was hurt, and badly at that. He felt so used and alone in a place where nobody was there for him. He couldn't even talk to his uncle about this. He had no one. No friends, no family. And he didn't even have Eden. "So stop treating me as a child, because I'm not," he said, looking at the vampyre. "Excuse me," he said, before he headed inside. He was shaking a little, and that was when he bumped in to Kareema, "I am so sorry, miss Acton," he said. It was like his body went in to survival mode, his ability kicking it up q notch, making him almost irresistible to those around him. They all turned to look at him jealous at Kareema as he chuckled softly. "I guess I could do without that drink," he smiled gently, always putting on a mask so that others couldn't see him hurt. It was his party trick, wasn't it? Hide your feelings, show your good side, don't forget to smile, keep your back straight, treat those around you kindly, keep your feet straight.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 5:24 pm

He just wanted to keep him close, make up for the things he had lacked, so when Romeo asked him to let go, he declined. He wasnt giving up on them, and he didnt want Romeo to feel that he ever would. The lycan was pretty much all that he had looked forward to tonight, even if his exterior had said otherwise. It hadnt even been certain that he would be here and yet Eden was so thankful that he was. So he wouldnt just let go that easily. No, Romeo would have to pull out himself and as he did, somehow that hurt more than Eden had anticipated. The lycan wasnt the only fool in love, Eden just had a better nature to hide it well. He was going to say something but then Romeo went ahead again. The notion that the vampyre was treating him like a child made Eden tense his jaw but it was rather subtle. He was left out in the cold alone, just standing for a bit before he scoffed at himself and pulled out his pack again. He couldnt just run after him, it would hurt the lycan even more if everyone saw them. But damn, how bad he wanted to do that right now.

Kareema was mingling a bit, walking around just as the lycan bumped into her. She looked at him rather caring with a softer smile over her lips now that his ability was stronger. “Dont worry about it. Are you okay?” She returned the question, to then frown in worry. “Mr. Parish didnt do something to you right?” She asked rather forward, reaching out to touch his shoulder, like she really cared about him. “It’s alright, you can tell me anything.” She said truthfully, frowning as she was rather worried and it seemed so genuine as well. Like a caring mother but also not exactly like a mother.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 5:41 pm

Romeo wanted to stay with Eden, wanted him to hold him close and kiss him like he had wanted to for almost a month now. But he felt so stupid, so angry and so hurt. And he had to get away, not wanting to risk getting found out. What wouldn't everyone think and say? It would get back to his uncle and he would get shamed.
Bumping in to Kareema was bad enough now that he was hurt. She asked him about someone hurting him to which he could only scoff shaking his head no. "I just think I need to head home ... Work is a fickle thing and I think I let myself get carried away," he said a bit apologetic. Reaching up he took her hand off his shoulder with a small smile. He lifted it, kissing the back of the gloved hand before letting it go. "We will need to catch up some other time," he said his voice charming but now that his ability was acting up it sounded more like he was playing coy. "Excuse me, and have a nice night," he said before heading towards the exit.
Getting out on the street he took out his phone. He opened up the messages unanswered from Eden. Typing in a message he sent it right away before hurrying down the street. He could feel his anger making him shake, his features twisting slightly as he felt the need to shift.

[Romeo:] Meet me here
[Romeo sent a location]
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 5:52 pm

It wasnt wrong to assume that something wasnt as it supposed to but Kareema also felt that odd sudden pull towards the lycan. It was a bit baffling to her to feel herself on edge to lose composure. So as he removed his hand and excused himself with a promise to catch up, it took her everything to not just stop him. When he left, she felt how her body calmed down and just then she smiled to herself.

Eden saw the message and didnt really hesitate with leaving. Kareema did try to stop him but he just looked at her with a warning gaze. He really wasnt up for any of her games now and left when she realized he wasnt joking around this time. He wasnt usually the kind to just go somewhere but he didnt care to try and get a cab. Since it was dark, it was also peak hours for his strength so he got there relatively fast. Some kind of forest that he wasnt too familiar with. Running a hand through his hair he looked around. He would have been sweating now if his heart was alive but his vampyric advantage kept him from suffering fatigue. He looked around, placing his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:06 pm

Romeo had struggle. Fighting the unge to change until he got to the forest. The ring itself he picked up, holding it in his mouth as he ran, his muscles moving, his blood pumping. It felt good. Just four legs and four Paws digging deep in to the soft soil beneath him. He circled the spot he had told Eden to come, and as he heard the vampyre enter the clearing he showed himself. His lycan form in full display and fully healed. He was a giant beast, that was for sure. So far removed from the beautiful boy that Eden had come to known. He stood in front of the vampyre, looking down at him, his garnet eyes shining. It was sad eyes. Eyes that showed just how hurt the boy wonder was beneath all of this.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:15 pm

He could hear something rustling and it only had seemed to grow as he got closer. He spotted the lycan in all his might, but he wasnt sure how to feel about it. He looked at his body, it definitely didnt look as torn as when Kurtis had chomped down on his cousin with no regard. The vampyre maybe felt a little uneasy but it was simply a natural reaction from within so he wouldnt act on it. Instead he lifted a hand to touch his chest, feeling the coarse fibers that were so thick and rough. But then again, they were supposed to add a defense to the skin so soft thin fur would have done nothing. It was just so different from the soft feeling Romeo’s hair could have. His hand moved up, touching his face in gentle motions, though he didnt move past his cheek, looking up into the shining eyes above him. Was this what he really looked like? “Did I really hurt you this much?” He asked, frowning as it hadnt occurred to him at all throughout the weeks.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:27 pm

Romeo hated being in his lycan form, but being hurt it was easier to just be like this. It was easy because instinct just kicked in. He didn't have to think as much, he just had to exist. He let the vampyre touch him, every caress almost soft to the touch, and yet Romeo knew how much Eden might not like this part of him. Perhaps that was why he faced him like this. Maybe this would be enough for Eden to make up his mind, push him away and get it over with instead of being strung along. The question made him growl softly in a way that meant yes. Because wasn't it obvious? He had been there for Eden, and now he was alone once more. All he wanted was Eden and his mind couldn't focus. His face pushed forward, pressing his snout against the shoulder where he had left his mark. If Eden looked confused he would growl before pushing against his shoulder again. Mine. Eden was his. He was so hurt that he was pretending not to be. A push again: mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next