Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 1:05 am

@Buffy <3

Note: Sue me. I wanted some pre-daemontrouble/soulbound/artifact cuteness. Also I want to keep this at max 5 lines so it will always be a topic we can answer when we feel like we need that buffaal-injection <3333

CW: Mention of sexual acts
TW: Mention of inequality between races as well as old time views of people of lower class

It wasnt long after Xander had called him and told him to make his choice. It had seemed like a burden being lifted from his shoulders, and now he could breathe normally again. There was just something so utterly enchanting about the fenix, nothing like he had ever felt before. Just kissing her and feeling her close to him made his heart race with emotions he swore he would never feel. He had texted her to come to the library, thinking there was no harm in that. They could sit next to each other and hold hands under the table while he showed her some books he thought she would like. Because the dork in him compelled him to.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 9:16 am

It was like a date, perhaps not one that she could tell others about, but she counted it as one. She saw Baal, and immediately her heart started racing. Like she wanted to run directly in to his embrace and bury her face in his shirt. However she kept herself civil. They still needed to keep it low. Sitting next to him, their fingers intertwined under the table, she felt happy. "What is the title of this one again?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 9:50 am

Sitting here with her, he couldnt stop comparing the feeling to the feelings he could feel when they were alone. He was pulled from his thoughts at her question, leaning over as he looked at the well worn out book in front of them, “The book of love,” he said in a soft tone as he looked at her with a smile. He caressed the side of her hand with his thumb, “It’s an ancient story, or more like a recollection of a diary. A man who’s in love with someone he cant have, simply because of his social standing in society” he said before he tilted his head a little at the book.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:05 am

"That sounds horrible," Buffy mumbled, giving his hand a squeeze. She knew that technically they couldn't have each other either, but she chose to ignore those rules. She wanted him, and she had made that very clear. When Xander had given the ultimatum, she had feared that the daemon she was now sitting next to wouldn't have showed. Perhaps that would've broken her heart more. "What happens to the man? Does he get his love?" she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:34 am

“The story itself is super sad. But there’s something about the way he describes the woman that he loves.. I dont know, I had to read it again after that day,” he explained before he looked at her with a soft smile. He knew they had to keep it hidden, but now when it was as fresh as it was, he did feel the urge to just get up right now and declare it to the world - But that wouldnt have been a good idea. He wet his lips before answering her,  “He works hard to rise up in ranks, just so he can be able to meet her. She’s quite high up on the pyramid, he couldnt ever really reach her, not on his own. But he could get close enough to talk to her. He intends to win her over with nothing but the love he can offer her,” he explained, wondering if that would only spark more questions.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:51 am

"Does he get close to her then? Does he manage to proclaim his love and win her over?" Buffy asked, wanting to lean up against him. "No ... Don't tell me," she added, a smile on her lips as she looked at him. "Let's take it home ... You could read it to me and you wouldn't have spoiled too much," she said, feeling rather excited to do so. There was a couple of other books that they could take with them home as well.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:57 am

He thought about her question but it seemed that she quickly changed her mind. He smiled at her suggestion and gave her hand a soft squeeze, “I would love to read it to you,” he said, knowing his tone gave him away but he couldnt help it. For him it was still all flowers and blue skies in his mind. He looked at the small pile of books. “I picked a fair few, but if you choose three, we can go home,” he said as he pushed the pile towards her, refusing to let go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 11:23 am

Biting her lower lip as he said he would love to read it for him, hearing in his tone that he showed more than he probably should have. Turning her attention to the books in front of her, looking at the different titles. Some she knew, mostly from her literature classes, but she wanted to pick some she hadn't read before. Picking out three she smiled at Baal, wanting to lean in to kiss him, but that would have to wait until they returned to the apartment. "Shall we?" she asked, knowing that getting up they would have to let go of each other's hand.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:47 pm

He looked at the three books she picked before he nodded and looked at them shortly. He nodded at her choices before he thought about her question, "Hmmm. Yeah, we probably should," he said with a smile, looking shortly down at their hands before he looked back at her. He didnt really want to let go, but he knew they had to. He gave her hand a squeeze before he released his grip and pulled his hand away, feeling a bitter feeling at it. But it was what they had to do. He picked up the books and sent her a small smile, "Yours or mine?" he asked as they had to go scan the books to make a loan.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 6:21 pm

This was the worst part right now, the fact that she had to let go of his hand before they could stand up. Not that she cared much, but it was for both of their safety's sake that they had to do this. "I think it would be best to go home to you, Juno is probably starving," she smiled. They had been spending more time at Baal's place, and despite it being cold, she just made sure to cuddle up closer to him. They checked out the books and she opened the door for him to exit first. "It's kinda cold out, but it wouldn't be too bad of a walk," she noted, smiling at him. She couldn't hide the love that flickered in her bright flames.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:10 pm

He frowned a little in disbelief when she said that Juno probably was starving. From what he knew, the time the stray had spent with him, she had gotten a bit of weight which was mostly due to him not knowing how much food she needed, so he overfed her quite often. "Dont let her fool you. She's done that to me many times now," he said with a chuckle, shaking his head. The cat was oddly good at manipulating him into believing that she wasnt being fed enough but he felt like he had figured her out - It was only a matter of time before he was proven wrong and she fooled him once again.
Outside he felt the cold air and wanted to reach around and hug her close to give her some of his warmth. It just wasnt a possibility to his own bitter feeling. As they walked he glanced at her from time to time with love that he was trying to hide but probably failed miserably. "Should we get you something on the way?" he asked. He just didnt always have food lying around, though he had made sure to always have enough for her to eat some spaghetti if she felt the need.
// Woopsie, misstyped like 4 extra lines in there.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 10:13 pm

His suggestion about food made her ponder for a bit, carrying some of the books in a small bag. "I think it would be nice to just grab some quick food ... Maybe just a sandwich somewhere?" she thought out loud. She didn't really like cooking, but she would do it when she had to. However it wasn't really fun only to cook for herself. "We could stop by one of the stores? I feel like I want some fruit as well," she suggested, looking at him with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 10:24 pm

“Sure, let’s get the fruits first then,” he said with a smile before he led them towards his district. It wouldnt be that bad of a walk, which he was thankful for, since all he thought about was holding her hand or display some sort of affection towards her. He couldnt help it, grabbing her arm as they passed a small alley that would hide them from the public. He knew even that had it’s risks, but he had thought about her lips ever since she showed up at the library. He let her go only to cup her face and press his lips to hers, in a gentle yet passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 10:34 pm

She smiled, thinking they would try focusing on just grabbing what they needed. But of course the attraction between them couldn't be kept at bay. He pulled her in to a small alley, and all she could do was look up at him before he cupped her face. Indulging in the kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him. "You're crazy," she whispered, but it didn't stop her from leaning in to yet another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 10:55 pm

He knew he was crazy, but he thought he had good intentions, “Crazy for you,” he teased in a whisper before he returned her kiss longingly. Breathing out through his nose he could feel his heart race a little but it may have come from the excitement and the fact that he got to feel her lips. “I couldnt help it,” he chuckled softly, caressing her cheeks gently with his thumbs as he leaned his forehead onto hers and closed his eyes for a moment. “It’s hard to hold back,” he complained softly in a mumble.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 11:17 pm

She chuckled softly, closing her eyes as he placed his forehead against hers. "When we get back to your place, we can do whatever we want," she whispered, promising him that he didn't need to worry. She wasn't going to stop longing for him, but they did need to be mindful out here. Even though she did want to scream out that she loved him, and show him off by holding his hand. "We should get going ... Before I start freezing," she mumbled, although she didn't want to move.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 11:34 pm

“I want to read that book to you while I hold you in my arms,” he said with a soft smile to her promise. It was moments like these that made him wonder what they would have been like without the need for secrecy. But he wouldnt want to change a thing about what they had now, because it seemed so real. Her mumble mde him nod as he released her, moving away as he made a deep sigh, “We can continue at home,” he purred before he grabbed her free hand to kiss her knuckle lightly, thinking it was the last he could push the boundary for now.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 7:55 am

Buffy smiled at him as he took her hand and kissed it. She had a feeling that the book would have to distract her a lot from his lips if they were ever going to male it past the first chapter. The hand he had kissed reached out, her fingers stroking his cheek as she sighed, but she had took put her hands away. She decided to take the first step, and while it was hurting her heart, she led the way to a supermarket close to his district.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:42 am

He leaned a little against her hand as she touched his cheek, but then they had to stop. It was bittersweet but it had to be done. The walk to the supermarket helped him distract his mind a little and as they stepped in, he felt relaxed again. Getting to kiss her, even though it made him long for more of her lips, it did release some tension inside of him. He followed her around as they walked the aisles to get her what she needed. Was it bad that he wanted to hold her hand? It felt so forbidden to even want it, like someone who could have read his mind would have found out. "Maybe I should get Juno some fish. Just a little snack," he thought out loud with a thoughtful frown.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:59 am

"She liked the tuna last time I made a sandwich," Buffy remarked, looking at him as she stood picking out some vegetables. She felt herself taken aback, looking at him she just stared at him. He was so beautiful and handsome that he quite simply took her breath away. She wanted to say something, but she forced herself to look away as she continued finding what she needed. Then she walked to the pasta aisle, picking out a packet as she knew she was running low in the bag she had at Baal's place. She hadn't moved in with him, but it was easier having alone time when she didn't feel like she was being watched over by her brother.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:58 pm

"Tuna," he repeated as he thought it through. He was looking a little at a bag of carrots when he noticed in the corner of his eye that she was looking at him. He turned his head to look at her a little confused, but then she looked away. A small smile spread on his lips as he found it quite endearing, following her as she went for the pasta. For some reason he wanted to grab the one on the tall shelves in front of her, so he got to be closer to her, "So much for being subtle," he teased her in a low tone with a smile to match. He got the package he wanted and held onto it for her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:03 pm

"I can't help that you are distracting," she mumbled under her breath, biting her lower lip as she looked at some different pasta sauces. She decided to go for some simple green pesto, mostly because it was a cheap one. She wasn't a snob regarding pasta or pesto, so she usually just went with whatever she could afford. "I think I've got everything ... Oh wait, toothpaste - You're running low," she mumbled walking to the aisle with personal care. Humming to herself she looked at the different kinds. She knew he preferred no taste, but she herself liked a more minty one.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:16 pm

"You're being silly," he argued with a smile, shaking his head as he looked at her. He could understand how it was hard at times to only seem like friends, because he found it very hard. He nodded as she said she had everything, to then frown when she mentioned toothpaste. He didnt really like it that much, mostly because the artificial smells and flavours felt like the equivalent of chewing flower petals. But since he had started seeing Buffy, he had eaten and drank things that werent necessary for him, and for that he had also felt the need to clean his mouth. "I feel like they're all going to taste awful, so just pick whatever," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:37 pm

Sighing she picked one that had more of a peppermint flavor, hoping it would be more suitable for his tastebuds. When that was done she nodded to herself, walking towards the cashier. "Would you mind if I stayed over tonight? My brother is having a thing with Aiden, and I don't really want to ruin whatever they have planned," she said, however she could already sense the answer. Paying for their items, she placed them in a small bag, handing it to Baal with a playful smile on her face, biting her lower lip as she kinda hoped he would look in to the half open bag and spot that she had bought a new pack of condoms.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:18 am

"I wouldnt mind at all," he assured her with a soft smile, keeping it civil and unsuspecting. Though he did feel a small rush in his stomach at the thought of her staying over. He grabbed the bag and looked down as he noticed something new. He raised his eyebrows a little surprised at the condoms and cleared his throat as he wet his lips and felt the blood rush to his face, making him blush a little. He should have known she was up to something, smiling a little as he chuckled, "You sly seductress," he reprimanded her jokingly before he shook his head and rubbed his cheek like that could remove the faint red tint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)   Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing with the book of love (cw/tw)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next