Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:20 am

Romeo was shaking with anger. "Nothing!" He said shaking his head before continuing, "I could've offered that man my first born and half the Eiffel tower and he would still say no!" He sounded exhausted, his cheeks red as he stopped packing his bag to look at his uncle. "I'm useless, aren't I? Just a waste here, I'm doing nothing of true value," he sounded like he truly believed it, but he did look rather frustrated as well. He moved over, sitting down on his bed beside his bag, shaking in fury. "I can't even secure the easiest deal in the world... I feel like I have learnt nothing," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:27 am

The young lycan was angry but Lucius was curious to know why, beside the obvious. He went off to explain and the old lycan frowned and hummed with a nod, though he wasnt satisfied with the outcome either. But he wouldnt take that anger out on his nephew, because it seemed like he did that quite well himself. “Dont be so obscene.” Lucius said with a frown and a stern tone. He wasnt going to stand there and hear the lycan put himself down like this. “Who said it was the easiest deal? Think about it. You said he would accept nothing. So what are you exactly beating yourself up over?” He said with his sense of logic, stepping closer to place a hand on the lycan’s shoulder. “We dont always get what we want. But outbursts and anger like this doesnt get you anywhere but home. And are you really going to quit now? Are you even allowed to give up with Trevino blood coursing through your veins?” He asked quite seriously, letting him decide for himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:33 am

What Lucius would feel if he touched his skin was the pure disappointment and frustration that Romeo felt. He took some deep breaths, listening to his uncle as he folded his hands in his lap. Looking up at him, it was clear he was conflicted. And yet he also knew he had made up his mind. "I can never stop I just ..." he said, feeling himself well up, and yet he wouldn't cry. No, he could never truly cry in front of Lucius. "I just hate letting you down."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:51 am

Lucius didnt touch his skin but the disappointment and frustration seemed to radiate off the lycan like a beacon. He noticed how Romeo’s eyes welled up and the next words just made him shake his head. “It would be wrong of me to demand perfection from you. The real world isnt perfect, so you dont have to be either. You just have to be good enough to fake it like everyone else.” He said rather seriously. “Take the day off. I can imagine you wouldnt be able to focus on your homework.” He then said before he drew in a deep breath. “I’ll talk to the vampyre. No one gets away with making you come back with this much frustration.” He said quite seriously before he left at that note.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 9:21 am

Didn't have to be perfect? He didn't quite believe it, because it was what he had been raised with. Be perfect, don't step out of line, do what is best for the family. He got the rest of the day off, but he intended on studying anyways. He wanted to be so far ahead that he could go visit Eden next week. His uncle left him, and he took his time calming down. He should've been an actor or something, but that thought would've never crossed his mind. He sent a quick text to Eden, one that was inconspicuous but let the vampyre know that things had gone as planned. Then he headed out to have a shower, undressing slowly as he wouldn't want to rush now. He still had the bag in his room he had to clean up, unless one of the servants had already been sent to do as such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13