Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
A plan for the future EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
A plan for the future EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
A plan for the future EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
A plan for the future EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
A plan for the future EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

A plan for the future

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

A plan for the future Empty
PostSubject: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 12:26 pm

For @Eden

Kareema had set up a meeting. At first it had been pushed back because of Eden's health, but today was the day. Josette felt nervous. Her skin itching a bit as she had gotten dressed. She had stayed at Kareema's place for a while, mostly because it sorta stung to see Romeo and Eden together. She didn't know why, but then again she knew it was because her crush on Romeo just hadn't gone away. Even though she pretended it had. Kareema had been nice to distract her, taking her shopping, taken her out on long walks and having great talks about anything that didn't have to be Parish related. Josette was lucky she had someone like her in her life. A real motherly figure who seemed to genuinely care.
Everything with Eden felt a little strained. He just looked at her like she was something weird half of the time and the other half he seemed to admire her. It wasn't really easy to figure him out. In her mind she had wished he had been the sort of uncle she could hug. That he would have welcomed her with an embrace and a promise to keep her safe. Instead it was always paperwork. Paperwork and keeping a tally on the family. She hadn't expected being an heiress to be easy, but she had hoped she wouldn't be looked at so weirdly by everyone. They all said how much she looked like her mother but acted completely different. She didn't know what expectations they had for her.
They were sitting in the living room,  Romeo had joined them, talking with Kareema in a friendly manner. Her blue green eyes went to him. Gods, she was jealous, wasn't she? She just wanted to be friendly, but her heart told her something else. Even though it went against everything she thought about true love, which she had convinced herself Romeo and her uncle had. "What do you think about that, Josette?" The lycan asked, and the vampyre had to blink a few times, clearly too much in her own mind as she smiled apologetically,  asking for the question to be repeated. "I was thinking of taking you out ... Meet some people our age?" He said, though she wasn't sure if she wanted to. "Yeah, that sounds good," she just knew she would come to regret it.
She didn't know a first thing about people her own age. She felt so lost. Then she looked up as Eden entered. He looked so much like her sometimes she didn't doubt the fact that she looked like her mother. "Uncle," she said, smiling as she got up from her seat, making Romeo chuckle softl. She looked at him a little confused and he apologized, "It's still a little strange to me ... But I guess this is my cue to leave," he said. He got up from his seat, reaching out to touch Eden's cheek and pull him in for a simple kiss, "I'll see you later," he muttered against his lips before he left. He wasn't going to meddle in this, and Josette deserved the time for herself and her uncle. And Kareema of course who had seemingly decided to mediate this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 4:02 pm

Kareema had had high hopes for Romeo and Josette. Maybe because it had just seemed to be better for the both of them. She just couldnt find a reason for why not. But she was also taking Josette’s side in this for the most part, telling herself it had to be good for Romeo as well. Only that she wasnt blind. And she could tell that Romeo and Eden’s bond wasnt changing if not getting stronger every day they got to see each other. It annoyed her only because she also felt how Josette couldnt let go. And she couldnt let her keep hurting.
Eden entered. Most days it was hard to deal with his niece, because he kept seeing Laure somehow. If he wasnt looking directly at her, it felt like he felt those cold piercing eyes on him, judging him for his betrayal. Because that was what it was in the end, right? He had betrayed his sister by not betraying his lover. He had chosen Romeo when the choice had been forced upon him and now they dealt with the aftermath.

He sent Josette a calm smile, seeing how she got up, he almost felt bad for not treating her better, showing a more family sided love. He just couldnt find it in all the messes that he had to sort out. He felt the lycan’s hand on his cheek and returned the kiss lightly, chuckling softly at the reminder. “I havent forgotten.” He assured him in a soft whisper, before the lycan left. He then went to sit down on the sofa, folding his hands a little. Kareema was leaning her head into her hand, just watching the vampyre. “Glad you could come. I’ve been meaning to have this meeting, solely because I can see some strings that need to be straightened out before it’s too late.” Kareema explained calmly, Eden nodding before he looked at Josette with a soft smile. He was in a better mood today. “Josette, why dont you start by saying how you feel about being here?” Kareema said, Eden nodding to the young vampyress like he was telling her it was okay to speak her mind fully.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Josette sat down as Eden did, looking down at her hands as she wasn't really sure where to look. She felt like she was being ungrateful. She had been allowed to be a part of the family, she had helped with a lot of paperwork not to mention sorting out a lot of family squabbling.
And now she was here, feeling a bit used and her heart aching. Because she felt so selfish. Kareema tossed the ball to her, so to speak, and she sat for a while before looking up. "I don't feel appreciated," she said in a soft whisper. It was clear she was holding back more, but it was better to tackle one thing at a time. Looking down again she fiddled with her fingers, yet keeping her back straight. "I mean ... I'm grateful to have a home, a family, more money than I could ever need; but I can't shake the feeling that I'm still some unwanted child," she spoke rather honestly. She had tried practising a whole speech, but she couldn't. So here she was with broken up sentences that she hoped would end up making some sense.
"I understand you had a life before I came here, and I am still trying to sort out everything with Romeo because I know you and him are together," she said, her jaw trembling a little. She had been brought up to not show emotions. She was as un-Parish as she could be. "I don't feel like I get in your way, I mind my own business, I leave the mansion when he comes over to give you privacy," she listed things she saw true from her own point of view. Then she looked at Eden, her eyes a little betrayed and hurt, "I just want to know if you find me unlovable? You barely look at me when we are in the same room, and don't think I haven't noticed how tense you get whenever I speak, because I see the resentment in you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Josette spoke and Eden listened. Kareema did too but she was more watching Eden. Like she was making sure he really heard her. She had listened to Josette speak about how he looked at her and how he behaved, so she just wanted to understand why without having to pry. Eden however did seem to care enough to listen to what the young vampyress had to say. But as she asked if he found her unlovable, he frowned a little before he eyed Kareema, knowing she was taking mental notes of this whole thing. He sighed and looked back at Josette, getting up before he went and offered her his hand. “Come. I know that Kareema is here to make sure I treat you well, but some things are meant to stay within the family.” He said, if Josette took his hand he’d take them out on the balcony, closing the door behind him. “If this has to make sense, then you need to know it from the beginning.” He said before he went to look out on the city with a calm look in his eyes. “Josette, when your mother was alive… well, as siblings we were close. Very close. It was like a conpanionship of some kind. Because no matter what we did, people around us would die eventually, especially mortals. We kept each other stable, so to speak.” He said, thinking that was the best way to go around not having to mention that they were lovers as well. “But Loralei was always jealous. Awfully jealous. When I began seeing Romeo, she felt threatened. So threatened that she couldnt just leave it be. She didnt want anyone to come take away her brother that she had known for so long.” He said, to then look towards Josette. “She tricked Romeo into coming here, thinking she could teach him a lesson for meddling in her business. And it didnt end well. She was so blinded by jealousy and anger that she could only see enemies around her. She lost herself.” He then said. “I feared for Romeo’s life. I really did. So we poisoned her with his blood.. it wasnt supposed to go that far…” He said, looking down. The truth was his to bend and shape how he wanted, sitching small lies with simple truths. “When she found out, she attacked us. There was so much blood from both Romeo and I. It was how I got infected. But the lycan blood had weakened her.” He said before he turned around, looking up at the window to her room that now belonged to Josette. “She fell from her window, all the way down. Lycan blood can make us mortal to our wounds, so she didnt make it.” He then said before he looked at her again. “Nobody knows the truth about what happened to your mother. Except you now.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 4:55 pm

Josette frowned a bit as Eden got up. Did he think she was just a complaining crybaby who didn't deserved to be listened to? But he surprised her, coming closer and reaching out to take her hand. Looking at Kareema at first, she then turned her eyes to Eden and his hand. Carefully she reached out her slender hand, taking his and getting to her feet. She moved with him out on the balcony. Part of her expected him to scold her, call her ungrateful and tell her off about talking about Romeo, but then it seemed he finally spoke something that made sense.
She took it all in, hearing that the siblings had been close was nice, because she couldn't see it as meant other as in a familiar bond. Then the plot thickened, and she swallowed, looking out at the garden as he spoke of how ruthless her mother had sounded. Would Loralei really have hurt Romeo? She felt in conflict with herself, touching her golden bracelet, spinning it around her wrist as if it helped her calm down. At the mention of her fall, she turned her eyes to the window that Eden looked at. Her eyes wet with bloody tears for a mother she never got to witness, and yet sounded so complex. It was a lot to take in. She had been an orphan once, and now she was once again. "Is that why you resent me? Because I look so much like her?" she had to ask. It wasn't fair. She was being judged for something she couldn't control, "I'm not my mother; I would never get between you and Romeo, you must know that by now."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 5:14 pm

“I dont resent you.” He admitted truthfully. There was nothing to lie about there. Josette had never been in his way or somehow harmed him so he couldnt be angry with her. Only at himself, knowing he was partly why she was even here. The disgust crawled up on him again but he pushed it away this time. “It is not about that.” He said bluntly, looking at her for a bit before he looked up towards the window for a few seconds. He then looked back at her, reaching out to remove the tear that had mixed with her bottom lashes. “I feel guilty.” He said before he sighed. “I am the reason you cant meet your mother and every time I look at you, I see her… and I’m reminded of my actions.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 5:42 pm

He didn't resent her? She found it hard to believe. But then he reached forward, removing her tear in such a delicate fashion. He confessed how he truly felt and it made her well up more. Her body moved by itself, reaching out, wrapping her arms around Eden, pressing her face in to his chest. She sobbed softly, holding on to him as if he was all she had left in the world. And he sorta was. He was the only person who she could ever truly know to be there for her. Or at least that was what she thought in her mind. The idea of a family was very romanticized in her head. "I would never hold you accountable for protecting yourself and Romeo," she whispered between her sobs, holding on to him and not letting go. She was silent for a while, calming down before she pulled out from his chest, looking up at him with red stained cheeks, "adopt me," she said. Though it could sound crazy, it made a lot of sense. If he adopted her, he could be the parent she never got to have, and she would feel validated.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 6:37 pm

He wasnt sure how he had expected her to react but as she wrapped her arms around him and pressed herself in close, he at first frowned but then he wrapped his arms around her and pressed her closer. She was crying and he just held her while he was thinking how to go about this. Her whisper made him sigh. "I wouldnt be angry if you did." he said, because he knew how he had been had the tables been turned around. They stood there and when she calmed down and pulled away he looked down at her. It wasnt a bad suggestion but at first it reminded him of what he was trying to forget. But he just swallowed it and smiled at her. "Okay. If that's what it takes to make you happy. I'll be the father you were cheated of having." he said, though it would simplify a lot of things, but it would also eventually get to Eden. For now he could push it away, but it would eat at him at some point. "I'll sort out the papers and we'll make it official together." he assured her, removing a few of her tears.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 6:43 pm

She knew it was a big thing to ask for, but wasn't it the least he could do after all of this? All she had ever wanted was to be accepted, and as he agreed she couldn't help but giggle, smiling as a few rogue tears ran down her cheeks. Even when crying she looked beautiful. He removed her tears and she rested her cheek against his palm, nodding at his reassurance. "Thank you," she whispered, looking happy for once.
She did eventually, albeit a little reluctantly, pull away. Trying to rub her cheeks free of the staining tears she giggled a little bit. "I think I'll have to get used to having a father now," she said, smiling as she tried calming down. But it was so clear that this was making her feel truly accepted. Reaching out, she took his hand with both her own, holding it gently as she looked at him, "I want to make you proud," she said rather earnestly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:25 pm

He tried to remove the tears as they came, not minding that she was leaning into his hand. It was a weird feeling. Having to be someone’s parent. He had never imagined he would have to care for someone like that ever. Sure, Romeo and he had joked about it and maybe in the future when it made sense. But he guessed that this was just how it was when his mistakes came wobbling in 18 years after being made. “I have to get used to being one.” He scoffed. It was something they both had to process. She took his hand and he looked at hers, before he looked at the ring on his finger. The family signet. “Well you dont have to try hard.” He remarked as he removed his hand from hers, taking off his ring. “When I was old enough, my mother gave me this ring. There are only few rings like this one but most of them are broken and kept on display, making this the last one to be worn by Parish hands.” He said before he grabbed her hand and turned it to place the ring in her palm. He then closed her hand. “If you are to be my daughter, then you should have it.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Josette looked at him as he spoke about the ring, looking down to see him remove it and placing it in her palm. Swallowing she looked at it, being rather intimidated by the legacy that she now had to continue. And yet she felt a warmth spread inside of her, feeling the metal in her hand as her fingers were folded over it. She looked up at him, nodding at his sentiment. "I will wear it with pride," she said sincerely. Opening her hand to look at the ring, she carefully took it, slipping it on to her thumb as it was honestly the only place where it fit her. She looked at it, smiling before she looked up at him. "Maybe we should head inside ... Before Kareema thinks we're plotting something," she chuckled, wiping her face clean, though she was a bit of a mess emotion wise. She was mourning the mother she had never known and now celebrating the father she would soon have.
They went inside, seeing Kareema she smiled at her, walking over to her to wrap her arms around her. "It went well," she whispered in her ear, but she would never betray Eden's trust and say what had happened to her mother. She stood back up straight, turning to look at her uncle. "He has decided to adopt me ... Solidify my status and my importance in the family," she said, feeling so proud, looking down at the ring on her thumb with visible pride.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:57 pm

"Yeah, I dont doubt that." he said with a small smile, watching her place it around her thumb. Luckily it could be changed to fit her better seeing that it would be her ring. But she could decide where she wanted to have it. "Oh, but are we not plotting something just this once to show her?" he asked in a playful manner, feeling a little less tense around the young vampyress now.
When they got back inside Kareema was drinking a glass of blood mixed with wine that she had been offered. She looked to them, frowning at first as she saw the smeared blood tear trails on Josette but then the young girl came to her and whispered something that made the old vampyress smile brightly. Eden nodded at her words and Kareema hummed softly as she looked at them. "I must say I'm surprised. But it's a pleasant surprise." she admitted. She hadnt seen Eden ever take up such an important role, at least by free will. "But where does that leave us with the young lycan?" she then asked, not knowing whether Josette had wanted her to keep quiet but she had to address it.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 8:04 pm

Eden seemed to soften up to her, and she was liking that very much. Kareema even seemed pleased as she disclosed what had been agreed, but as she mentioned the lycan she looked down. "I don't want to stand in their way, in fact I want to continue to help them as long as they need it," she said after a bit of thinking. She looked to Eden with a slight smile. Was she trying to redeem herself a little? "But with that said I want the freedom to pursue someone if they come along; I don't want to be trapped and neither does Romeo," she said, speaking rather clearly. Her gaze moved back to the ring on her thumb, feeling so proud still. It was just a feeling she couldn't shake. "Romeo has said he wants to disclose everything by Solstice ... So it will only be a month or so before it's over, and I feel like I can sacrifice a month of eternity for the two of them," she said.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 8:19 pm

Josette was quiet so so was Kareema. Eden didnt know where she wanted to go with this conversation. Because he couldnt speak on behalf of Romeo and nor did he want to tangle Josette further into the relationship he had with Romeo, at least if he was supposed to be a father to her now. Her assurance felt nice but it was her next words that Eden wanted to hear. “You will be free to pursue whoever you want if you find someone before. We will manage, so dont feel like you have to restrict yourself.”
“A month then. But I want you to take all Romeo’s offers. Of you two going out to meet people your own age. I do not want any more of these massive age gaps.” She said as she got up, waving her hand at Eden as she could tell he wanted to say something. “Those are my closing words. Thanks for the drink.” She told him, seriously in tone but a smile on her face. She then looked at Josette with softer eyes. “I am proud of you.” She said in all honesty before she touched her hand. She still felt the bond. It made her worried. But she let go and bid Eden a nice day before she left.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 8:32 pm

Hearing Eden reassure her that she would be free she nodded. It was hurting to see Romeo and him not really wanting to be with her. But she also liked him enough as to not wanting to hurt him, that was why she was agreeing to help either way. Kareema on the other hand spoke about her needing to be around more people her own age and Josette had to nod and agree. That was the least she could promise. But then again, the heart wanted what the heart wanted. She smiled at the words from Kareema, returning the touch gently. She knew the vampyress was checking her bonds, but she just smiled a little sad. There wasn't really anything she could do about her feelings right now. It was still a little too early to just do anything about them.
Kareema left them, and Josette had to breathe out in a small tremble. She loved the vampyress, loved everything she had done for her, and sometimes she wondered if Kareema should've been her mother. She pushed the thought to the side, turning around to look at Eden. "I've picked out my dress for tonight; Romeo's going to wear blue so I wanted to match," she explained, she did feel a little nervous for tonight's fancy gathering. "I know you are heading back here afterwards, so I'll bring a spare set of clothing and you can drop me off some place in Western, if you would be so kind," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:04 pm

"Is it a new one that you've bought on one of your shopping trips with Kareema?" he asked, smiling slightly. He was in fact quite thankful that she was doing all this for them. So when she asked to be dropped off he sighed. "You dont have to leave every time he stays over. We will probably just sleep. It would be nice if you were around in the morning. We could eat breakfast together and talk about the party?" he suggested but it was of course up to her. He just didnt want her to feel like she couldnt be here at certain times.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:12 pm

She nodded. Yes, the dress had been bought on one of Kareema and hers notorious shopping sprees. though compared to what money she had inherited she had barely made a scratch in the surface. As she spoke about being dropped off it was mostly for her own sake. It hurt her stomach to know that as soon as they left the party, Romeo would no longer be on her arm, and the act was over. At least until next time. So as Eden suggested she could stay she looked down, nodding, though she wasn't sure how she was going to go about that. The mansion was so big and empty. And knowing that Eden and Romeo would be just a few doors down wasn't such a nice thought right now. "I'll come home in the morning ... I think I'll spend the night out trying to explore the city more," she said, a compromise on her behalf. She took a few steps closer to Eden, "I don't do it as much for your sake as I do it for my own," she said, sad eyes as she looked at her soon to be father. "I'm not the jealous type, but it does hurt a bit."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:23 pm

She didnt seem quite up for it and he could respect it. Frankly she was so different from him in the way she was, so unlike him and Laure that it was hard to believe... No he wouldnt even think it. She was just his now. Not Laure, she had been pushed out of the picture. He hummed at her answer. "Alright, that is also fine." he said. She stepped closer and her words made him sigh. The last one made him smile a bit as he stepped forward and pulled her in for a hug. "You dont have to explain. I understand now." he assured her. "So have you considered how you'd want your hair? Kareema did tell me that you like to look pretty for special nights." he said.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:30 pm

She was surprised to feel him pull her in for a hug, but she didn't even hesitate to wrap her arms around him in return. He assured her and she smiled softly, resting her head against his chest. She had always been a very affectionate girl, always loving hugs and gentle touches. He asked about her hair and she chuckled as he said what Kareema had told him. "I do; I was thinking of curling it, and pinning it up so it would be more proper," she said, but she would probably have to show him once she was done. "I like to do it for myself, to feel more confident," she explained. She didn't really have anyone she needed to impress it seemed, and yet she clearly wanted to look presentable. "Besides I don't want to be outshined by Romeo," she chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 10:01 pm

He hummed as she explained, looking at her hair as he was trying to imagine it. Yeah it could look nice. "I did the same at your age. But I think you did it far better than I ever could." he chuckled. Sure he had had Laure to help him but on his own he had been rather hopeless on his own. "It's so terrible that he can just do that without an effort, isnt it? And we as vampyres should be having the advantage." he chuckled. He drew in a deep breath and then let go of her. "Have you eaten? We should get something. There wont be enough blood at the party." he said, gesturing for her to go.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 10:13 pm

"It really is," she scoffed, but she appreciated that they could speak rather candid about this together. It at least made her stomach hurt less when she thought about Romeo. He suggested them getting something to eat, and so they did. The last thing she wanted was to be surrounded by mortals and be starving.
Soon enough they set upon their rooms to get ready. She applied a bit of make up, but she mostly kept it natural. There wasn't really a big need for vampyres to even wear make up as they didn't have imperfections to adjust. Though she did add a blue eyeliner to match her dress and tie it all together. Once she was ready she headed downstairs, pacing a bit as she always felt a little nervous going out to these things.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 10:13 pm

Romeo soon enough appeared, not really bothering to knock as he stepped through the door he saw Josette. Smiling friendly he walked over to her, complimenting her and with his keen eye he did notice the ring, lifting her hand to inspect it. "Stealing the family jewels, are we now?" he teased making Josette scoff, giving him a light push. He then turned his head as he saw Eden, and never had a man looked so inviting. It really took everything in him not to jump the vampyre then and there. Josette wrapped her arm around his and he chuckled, turning his eyes back on her. "I know; I'll try and be decent, but neither of you are making it easy," he said, poking the heiress' nose in a tease.
They went out to the car, and Josette and him sat in the back while Eden took the seat up front. It was just the way it had to be, although he was sure that him and Eden would soon enough find themselves fooling around in the back of a car some day. Arriving there were quite a lot of guests. Romeo went ahead with Josette, walking around greeting everyone and they all seemed so impressed by the fact that Romeo had been snatched up by none other than the Parish heiress.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 10:44 pm

When Romeo arrived, Eden was still adjusting his collar, putting on something rather simple. He didnt really like to stand out that much but as a vampyre he didnt need to. It came quite naturally regardless. Once he was ready he went to meet them, though he tried not to think of how people would view them tonight.
They got out into the car and off to the event they went. They were greeted by the host and hostess that were rather polite, but also super delighted to see the young couple. “Oh young love is so hard to come by. You should cherish it. And you should be proud of your daughter” She chuckled, though the vampyre seemingly didnt correct her at the notion. Eden just thanked her politely for the compliment before he looked to the pretend couple. “I’ll go greet some of my colleagues. It’s been a while since I’ve seen them.” He told them, but he really just didnt want to hear all the compliments that were handed out about how perfect Josette and Romeo was.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 10:56 pm

Romeo gritted his teeth slightly. He could understand that Eden wouldn't want to hover, but he wasn't the one stuck having to hear all the compliments. "We'll make our own rounds, thank you, sir," he smiled politely. He was supposed to be a good son-in-law wasn't he? Him and Josette moved further in to the party, greeting business associates and the likes along the way. Eventually they ended up by Romeo's uncle, the lycan greeting him politely and Josette doing the same. "I'm going to grab us something to drink," Romeo said politely, leaving the young vampyre with his uncle where he knew she would be safe. Or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 10:56 pm

Josette stood nicely by Lucius' side, greeting as people passed by. "I'm going to have a quick peak around; I promise I'll be right back," she said politely, giggling softly as she went out to look around. She got caught up in a few conversations, looking around at the different rooms that were rented out for the event. Eventually she found a more quiet room, one with a lot of paintings that seemed to catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A plan for the future   A plan for the future Empty

Back to top Go down

A plan for the future
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next