Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Forgotten childhood memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:02 pm

Eugene hadn't slept good in a long while, but having Jane close just made his body relax like it always did when she was near. As she sat up he woke slightly, blinking tiredly, clearly not sure about what was going on. His right eye, the black one, felt sore, but he supposed it was how it was going to be from now on. That pain was more bearable than any in his limbs. Her mumble he heard, but not the words completely, feeling her hand on his chest he lifted his own, placing it over hers. Pressing her palm to his chest, letting her feel his heartbeat. "I don't want to get up yet," he complained softly, his fingers delicately caressing the back of her hand. He wanted to stay close with her, just for a little while, but he felt so selfish for wanting that. "Please stay a little longer," he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:07 pm

She didnt know he had woken up as well, looking a little surprised as he began moving. The complaint made her chuckle. “Well no one is forcing you up.” She said, to then soften up at his pleading. Of course she would stay. She laid down with her head on his chest after moving their hands, looking up at him with a soft tired smile over her lips. “You make me feel so happy. And I dont understand why.” She said in a lowered tone, looking up at him. “But I’m not complaining.” She admitted. Why would she? It felt good. Far too good to just push away and ignore.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:19 pm

He could still make her feel happy. That made him smile, looking up at the ceiling above them, even that being covered in her drawings and papers with notes. "Last time we laid like this ... I told you I loved you," he said, feeling sad at the memory. It had been his first time ever experiencing his body not hurting, and it was because he could focus on her. Hearing her moans, feel her body react, that had been the best morning of his life. "You said you loved me too ... We kissed, but not like we had when we were kids, no it was more adult," he said, sighing as he closed his eyes. There were no need to think of that, because he could so clearly remember what had followed. How her moans still haunted him whenever he dreamt of her. "I know you don't remember that, and it's alright, I haven't lost you yet," he muttered, looking down at her with a sad smile on his lips, a single tear in his healthy eye. "I haven't stopped loving you and I never will."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:28 pm

He spoke of the past and she looked at him, rather curious to know what else happened. He had confessed, it had seemed like a big moment and she felt a little sad that she couldnt remember, if it was even true. “We kissed?” She said with a scoff. Her body didnt make her think of it as impossible, it was just weird to hear something she had done and not having a single memory of it at all. Or she sort of did. “I do remember kissing someone. And other things that followed. I miss him. He was so nice to me.” She muttered, closing her eyes as she sighed. “Was I really worth loving all this time?” She asked, opening her eyes to look at him. It was clearly something she had thought about, well not specifically that, but her worth in this world. Someone or something had been telling her differently this whole time. Blaming her for everything. Raven leaving and joinin Victor? Her fault. Her eyes began stinging and she looked away before she heard his answer.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:36 pm

Other things to follow? Gods he knew what that meant, and he wasn't sure if she could remember someone else. In that case he had to admit it stung a bit, but he tried not showing it. Her question was a bit surprising, but as she looked away his hand moved down to grab her chin gently. Pulling her back to face him, he looked in to her eyes if she looked at him, his serious loving gaze should've been enough of an answer, but he wanted it to be spoken. "Worth loving?" he said frowning as he repeated it. How could she ever question it? "Losing you felt like losing a part of myself, and yet my love for you never disappeared ... I tried to drown it out, I tried to move on, but every time I could only compare it to how you felt in my arms," he was being true. Leaning down he rubbed their noses together. "You used to get mad at me for saying it, but to me you've always been perfect - every part so easy to love and cherish, and I know my place is by your side," - "Even if it's only as your friend, I want to be there. I want to stay by you through everything, make sure you never feel alone again."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:51 pm

He pulled her chin and she looked at him with a vulnerable look in her eyes. He repeated it and she had noticed how sincere and intense his look had been. Only that she hadnt expected him to go into such detail about how losing her had felt. Her eyes welled up as she looked at him, reaching up to touch the side of his head, listening to him go on. He said it was fine if they were just friends, but it felt like a lie. She wouldnt be okay the other way around, if she loved someone. Which she did, but she just couldnt remember him.
Holding her breath she just leaned in and connected their lips, just because she wanted to know what it felt like. How he would react to it. Would he push her away? She doubted it but there was so much doubr in her life as it was. She needed something real.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:57 pm

She was silent, taking it all in, and as he had finished his small speech he looked at her. Only the gods knew how much he had missed her, how many sleepless nights he had had without her. And then she did what she did best: Surprising him. Her lips against his own made his heart skip a beat, returning the kiss because for a moment it was like he forgot that she couldn't remember. Her lips just as familiar to him as they had always been. Turning them around, he was on top, his hands gripping at her clothes before he had to release her lips. He gasped softly, his whole body trembling as he started to feel guilty. She couldn't remember. Blinking a few times he looked at her, "I'm sorry ... I-I didn't mean to," he whispered. Would she forgive him? Why had she kissed him? He felt so confused, and yet he couldn't move off of her, like his body was afraid she would disappear again. "Why?" he muttered, needing to know why she had kissed him when she didn't remember him. It sounded too weird.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:11 pm

He returned the kiss and if she closed her eyes, she felt like he was the mysterious guy she couldnt remember. The one that had touched her with such intent and love. He turned them around and she felt him grip at her clothes. Now that was something the other guy hadnt done and it made her frown as he broke off the kiss. He began apologizing and she moved her hands up to grip his shoulders. “I just wanted to see… if it would wake any memories. But it didnt.” She said in a saddened tone, gripping onto his shoulders without being aware that she was. Her body just didnt want him to go, even if her mind couldnt follow. “I guess I wanted it to be you.” She admitted, feeling her eyes well up as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:19 pm

He felt strange, felt like his whole body was buzzing, but he also felt like he wasn't allowed to feel that way. Her admittance made him frown. "Alright," he said, his breath a little hasty still, letting go of her shirt as she placed a hand on his shoulder. What was going on? Her mouth was saying no but her body was pulling him in. He felt like such a sicko. "You want me to ... Recreate what we did?" he asked, because that was essentially what she was hoping for, right? "Only if you want," he assured her. He couldn't just take her, no, people had been using and misusing her all her life. He was the one who treated her like she deserved.
Moving off of her, he gestured for her to get on top, no pressure. "If you don't like it ... Just tell me," he told her if she got on top of him. She would be able to feel he was turned on, and while he felt bad about it, it also fit what he remembered from their last encounter. "I won't love you less if you push me away," he promised her, reaching up to cup her face, pulling her down to his. His lips were gentle this time, moving and exploring her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:36 pm

His question made her frown a bit because she wasnt really sure what she wanted. His assurance was nice but she wasnt too sure on what she wanted right now. She however moved as he gestured her to, frowning as she felt him between her legs. “Eugene..” she mumbled, feeling rather overwhelmed already. He pulled her face down and kissed her, she returned the kiss, grabbing into his shirt around his chest, her hands shaking a bit. He’s just going to use you someone told her and she pushed herself off of him, gasping as her body had reacted but her head couldnt. She just curled up, covering her head. “I’m sorry.. I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” she mumbled over and over, gasping for air as she felt panicked. Why was her body so ready to just submit?
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:42 pm

For a moment he thought this might help her. And as she pushed off of him, curling up in to a ball he felt his heart sink. He wanted to comfort her and she kept apologizing. He shook his head, sitting up, still a little shaken, "you have nothing to apologize for," he assured her. Would she even let him near her again? "I-I'm the one who suggested this ... Jane, I'm so sorry ... I just want to help you and be there for you," he pleaded with her, getting off the bed, sitting down on the floor beside it just looking up at her. He had been wrong in doing this, he knew that, and now he had broken her trust. "I never ..." he whispered, his eyes welling up as he felt like he was choking on his emotions, "I never want to hurt you." He was being so genuine and open with her right now. All he had ever wanted was her, but it was not going to be at the cost of her feelings. "All I can ask for now is forgiveness," he whispered, placing his forehead down on the mattress as his shoulders trembled.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:55 pm

She didnt know what to do with herself, shaking and sniffling as she was trying not to cry. He apologized and got down next to her but she had a hard time grasping anything right now. He said he didnt want to hurt her and that was fine, because he hadnt. He hadnt hurt her! She knew it. And yet her body was shaking, wanting nothing more than to be close with him again. She just crawled from the bed, pushing him to move back and sit normally before she sort of just dumped herself down on his lap, curling up a little as she held onto him. “I just dont understand what’s happening…” she said before she closed her eyes. “Everything’s so weird.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:02 pm

He was pushed back, and as she dumped in to his lap he had to grit his teeth slightly, not really knowing where to put his hands. So he just placed them behind him, supporting how he was sitting, looking up at her as she tried to say what was wrong. Not understanding what was happening was a given, wasn't it? If she couldn't recognize him, how would she even trust him? Weird. "Bad weird? Like you want to hit me?" he asked, one hand moving over, touching her knee gently, "or good weird? Like it tingles in your stomach?" He wanted to help her, but he could not exploit her. "You can tell me anything ... Even if you think it's weird, I want to know," he assured her. But maybe she didn't feel like she knew him well enough, so he thought of something. "I think hotdogs are weird," he said, it was random and strange, but she needed her mood to be lightened up, "like, it's weird they made them round so you never cook them evenly on every side."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:33 pm

It definitely wasnt bad weird. She didnt want to hit him, so she shook her head no. It was like a mix between good and less good. Because she could feel her body react strongly but she didnt know why. “I dont know how to explain.” She said in a timid tone, listening to his heartbeat. It was soothing and nice. He spoke of hotdogs all of a sudden and she wrinkled her nose a little. “But they taste good.” She argued, closing her eyes, drawing in a trembling breath. “I think my body wants me to love you. But I dont feel like I know you.” She said, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:55 pm

He chuckled, wrapping his arm carefully around her as she closed her eyes, "yeah, they do." he muttered. She could always come with commentary like that that made him feel less serious in moments like these. Her final sentence stung a bit, but he just hummed, closing his eyes as well as he just held her. "You never have to do anything you don't want to; and by that I mean both your body and your mind has to agree," he said. No, he wasn't out to just take advantage of her. What would he gain? Nothing, because it wouldn't mean anything. "But ... Do you want to get to know me?" he asked, because if she did then he might have a chance at getting his best friend back. Deep down that was the person he couldn't live without, his one and only most trusted friend, the one that had made a promise not to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:30 pm

“Okay.” She mumbled, keeping her eyes closed as she still listened to his heartbeat, slowly coming out of her curl yet still laying in his arms. “But you should probably get to know me too.” She then said as she looked up at him. Sure it was cute and intimate now, but she was still remembering how he had said it so clearly. That the Jane he knew wouldnt have killed someone, though that had been her intention with Victor.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:36 pm

He chuckled, nodding, yeah he needed to get to know her too. His hand caressed her back gently, just letting her sit in his arms for a while. "Tell me about yourself then," he said, pulling away to look at her. He wanted to hear everything, even the things that had changed. It was so clear now that all the world wanted to do was harm them, keep them apart, but he wasn't going to let it. Not anymore. "What do you like doing?" he asked, perhaps that was easier if she had something specific to talk about. He looked around the room, feeling almost a little nostalgic at all the drawings and sketches. "I see you still invent and draw," he said, smiling as it made him happy.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:34 pm

It was easier said than done. Now that he was putting her on the spot, she did try to think, but ended up giggling and shook her head. “I dont even know where to begin.” She admitted, but his question was a good pointer. “I like to scavenge. I have some pretty good spots I roam. And well… I make stuff as you said.” She said, nuzzling the side of her head against his chest. She moved off of him to move over to a box, pulling out a box with something that she brought back, sitting on his lap once again with the box on her own lap. “I remember this cute little thing, I wanted to recreate it but it just dont look the same.” She explained, pulling out a little gadget that clearly was supposed to resemble Bleep but pretty much instead pf holding the shape like a spider, it was a crab instead, with a displayscreen as eyes on the shell.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:42 pm

She left him, and he felt the cold air hit where she had been sitting, but she quickly came back sitting in his lap once more. He wondered if she sat there because she wanted to or because she felt like she had to. But he couldn't think about that as she started to show him what she had made. It was obvious to him where she had gotten the inspiration, and he was actually really flattered. "Wait here," he chuckled, helping her off of him as he got to his feet. It felt weird walking, so he took his cane just to be sure. Maybe it was more of a comfort thing, but he still felt the need to have it. He headed back to the room he had woken up in, grabbing his satchel, happy to find the contents of it intact. Poor Beep laying in there like a dead insect.
He came back, sitting down on the bed and holding out Beep to her. He chuckled, "you remember Beep?" he asked, and as he touched it it spurred to life, surprising himself a little, but he seemed to work as some sort of energy conductor now. The small robot beeped, jumping a bit up and down before turning around to see who was with them. It scurried over to her, pulling at her hair to crawl up on her shoulder. It gave off a few beeps, nestling down as it seemingly had missed Jane. "He missed you too, I guess," he scoffed, looking at his hands as he was still surprised. Beep hadn't been moving before now. Maybe it had just taken time to get over the energy blast.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:28 pm

She got off and watched him go, holding the little crab in her hands. She hadnt figured out a way to keep it at a consistent energy level so it ate through every battery she had tried to put in it. Eugene returned and as he showed off his little machine she had been trying to replicate, she quickly scooted closer to his feet, grinning from ear to ear. “That’s him!” She exclaimed happily.
The machine jumped onto her and she giggled happily. “Oh he’s so sweet.” She mumbled, looking at Beep before looking at Eugene again. “So he was yours all along?” She said, as it seemed to make her wonder. She lifted a hand to Beep to have him crawl onto her hand, to eye the machine a little closer. “There are some gaps that I want to fill out and you are not making this easier Beep.” She told it, chuckling before letting it back on her shoulder. She sighed and looked back up at Eugene. “Your dad keeps telling me to keep you safe. I’m starting to wonder what it is he knows that I dont.” She pondered, leaning her head onto his knee with a thoughtful expression.

A week or so had passed. Another shipment from Victor was arriving and Jane just couldnt help herself. It was like anytime anything that had to do with Victor came up, her mind went nuts with anger. So she had contacted another gang, their leader eager to work with her since she was good at creations and her will seemed unbreakable. But not everyone agreed with that. “She is just a mole, here to seem helpful. But what has she really done?” Was the word around the gang. Jane had brought Eugene along seeing that he was stronger now. She was carrying a rugsack on her back with something that she would use to ruin the shipment. But it wasnt like things were left unguarded at this point. Victor kept eyes out everywhere. Wearing her mask and goggles, she looked around. “The shipment will pass through here.” She said, gesturing for Eugene to hide. She took out a new kind of bomb, one that reacted to pressure. She covered it with dirt and went to join Eugene, overlooking the trap.
She was a little excited, she had to admit. And as expected was the shipment being pulled on a cart. The people carrying it wouldnt be hit by the blast but she couldnt be sure about the debris from the shipment. Everything would go according to plan until she seemingly recognized someone. Only that it really wasnt, just a mere trick of her mind. “Raven?” She said, confused and then scared as she realized what was about to happen. Jumping out of the spot, she ran towards the cart. “Raven get away!!” She yelled, but the girl stopped in confusion just as the cart rolled over the pressure plate and the bomb went off. Jane watched in horror, hurrying over to the dying girl. “No… nonono… please. Raven I’m sorry.” She said, applying pressure to the girl’s stomach but the damage was done. You killed me. You killed me like you killed Winston. Like you’ll kill everyone you love! the corpse hissed as her, making her widen her eyes. “I didnt mean to… I…” she tried, but ended up just crying, getting to her feet. “You made me this way! I only ever wanted to save you!” She then yelled, kicking the dead corpse, stumbling back a few steps, falling over. If Eugene tried to approach her she’d pull out a gadget, a grenade of sorts, pulling the tail and only keeping it from exploding with the pressure she held it with. “Dont come closer!” She warned him, scooting back a few steps, kicking her feet, her grip turning unsteady. “Shut up Raven!” She yelled frantically, turning her head to look somewhere where no one even was. “You’re not real you’re dead.” She said to herself, digging her nails into the palm of her free hand, hoping that the pain could ground her.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:35 am

Eugene smiled at the interaction between Beep and Jane. At least she seemed happy to be reunited with the small robot. Maybe some day she would remember him and they would have a happy reunion too. Then she said something that made him frown. Keep him safe? Well, his father had always been protective, but to actually order someone to watch out for him was a bit strange. "Maybe he does or maybe he doesn't," he said with a small shrug. His father was not easy to understand, but he always seemed to do what was best, at least in his own eyes. "I wouldn't worry too much about it, he usually lets people know when the time is right," which was true. It had been that way all of Eugene's life. But he did wonder if his father kept something from him as well.

As the weeks passed things got easier. They had talked a lot, slowly starting to regrow the friendship they had had once, but it was clear both of them had changed a lot. Jane had been hellbent on going out today, something about Victor and Eugene had tagged along, curious to see some of her inventions in action. He still found the idea of hurting others hard to muster, but it was as if it was only fair when Victor had hurt them too. Some sort of poetic karma that they dealt out.
He went to hide, watching as the cart drew nearer, feeling his heart in his throat. That was until everything seemed to become slow motion. Jane ran out from their hiding, a large boom was heard, people dropping like flies from the debris that got flung everywhere. Eugene got up, running after Jane, watching as she was trying to stuff the entrails of a poor innocent girl back in her stomach, but it was too late. The girl he loved started freaking out, talking to herself before she finally pulled out what he presumed to be a grenade. Don't come closer. A warning he should've listened to, but how could he let her be hurting like this? Jane kept talking to an imaginary Raven, but Eugene's eyes were on the grenade. Sure, he didn't have time to reach out and grab it, but he was weilding something that could reach it.
Grabbing around his cane firmly, he swung it at Jane's hand holding the grenade, the gadget flying away from them as Eugene took the last few steps, wrapping his arms around her, covering her as they fell to the ground. The grenade exploded, colored gas and shrapnel flying everywhere. Something was burning in his back, but he could ignore it for now. "Raven's not here ... Raven was never here," he told her, his breath shaky as he laid on top of her. A warm patch of blood was spreading on his back, but he didn't want to move in case Jane ran of. "Please, listen to me," he pleaded as his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:07 pm

She was far too distracted to notice him swinging the cane at her hand and he did manage to whack the grenade out of her hand and at least far enough away that they wouldnt be blasted to bits. Her wrist was soaring with pain and his weight on top of her, keeping her pinned to the ground. She was struggling against him and crying, acting hysterical out of frustration and sadness.
But his words were also somehow soothing. The weight letting her know that he was real, at least real enough to constrict her from drawing in deep breaths. She calmed down after a while, laying docile and quiet, just staring up at the sky before looking at him. “I’m sorry.” She said, feeling like she had messed it all up.
It had just felt so real. Seeing Raven instead of the girl, the voices. It was all real to Jane, as real as it could get. But luckily Eugene was even more than that because he was there. He was warm, he touched her and wasnt just some voice whispering things to agitate her.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:14 pm

She was hysterical, but the longer he laid here, the more she seemed to come to her senses once again. Finally apologizing he turned his head to look at her, his blue eye staring at her with a gentleness to his gaze. "It's alright," he said, smiling at her softly. He moved, gritting his teeth as he felt were the chunk of metal had lodged in to his skin. But showing her might make her freak out again, so he tried to remain calm. Grabbing around his cane, he looked at the mess that this place was now. "We need to get out of here," he said, reaching his hand down to her to help her to her feet. His pain only showing as his shoulder started shivering slightly. "Wouldn't be good if anyone found us," he reminded her. No, the two of them were supposed to be dead now, or at least good as. He walked ahead, the blood on his back haven given a stain to his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:42 pm

It was alright? She looked at him rather vulnerable because it meant so much that he wasnt blaming her or being angry. He was understanding and kind. He moved and she lifted the hand he had hit with his cane. The wrist was slightly swollen but it wasnt really hurting. She got up with his help and went with him, looking back at the mess once before they left the area.
They got back and that was when she noticed the blood on his back. “Shit. Eugene!” She just exclaimed a little frustrated, walking up to him, grabbing his shoulders as she inspected his back. “You’re hurt. Why didnt you say anything?” She asked in a saddened tone, knowing she had caused this. She kept a firm grip on his shoulder, using her healthy hand as she could remain behind him to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:52 pm

She noticed him being hurt and he sighed, letting her walk behind him, not really angry with her. He was more so sad that she seemed to struggle so much. "Because we had to walk back here to get it out either way," he said, walking in to a room, sitting down as one of the scientists came running over at the sight of the blood. Eugene lifted his hand to touch Jane's cheek, "get your wrist checked on," he urged her. He could see how swollen it had gotten, not liking having to hurt her, but the grenade would've gone off in their faces if he hadn't done it.
His shirt was removed, gritting his teeth as the scientist went to remove the shrapnel from his flesh. It had lodged itself pretty far in to him, but he was lucky it hadn't hit any vital organs. He did however have more respect for Jane's explosives now. He got patched up, grabbing around his cane he got up and moved over to Jane who was having her hand wrapped up and iced. "I didn't mean to hurt you," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. He had been given some pain medication, but he felt like normal. "I want to go wash off the toxins ... I have an idea for something ... We can focus on that tonight," he said before he had to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten childhood memories
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks-
Jump to: