Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Forgotten childhood memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 12:46 pm

He seemed to deny her namesake and it made her frown a little. Who else would she be? The media had named her before she could ever have figured out her own name? She looked at the cane for a bit but seemingly didnt recognize it. Frankly she didnt recognize him at all. Stepping closer she went face to face with the guy who was raising his voice to her, kicking the cane to throw him off his balance. “You surely seem to know a lot about who is or isnt my friends, huh?” She remarked, stepping over him if he had fallen, squatting down to almost be sitting on him. She took off the mask and put it in her belt before taking off the goggles and hoodie at the same time, revealing her face. “Who is this Zippy? She sounds very nice if she doesnt hurt people.” She said, smiling softly, maybe a little twisted as well. She looked the same, beside the slight grey glow in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 12:55 pm

His cane was kicked away, and he quickly fell backwards looking up at the figure above him. The mask and goggles were removed and he felt his heart sink as the hood was removed as well. That face. He felt his eyes well up. Was he going crazy? "Zippy," he whispered, his breath out of control as he started coughing, shaking as his whole body was affected by the gas. He was bleeding out of his nose, his spit had blood in it, landing on the ground next to him as he coughed.
"Jane, get off of him," Dexter said calmly, walking closer before placing a hand on her shoulder. "We need to take him out of here," he said, his tone almost blank but it was clear he, if anyone, held some sort of power over the crazy young woman.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:00 pm

It was weird to see the stranger cry, she didnt understand? He called her Zippy but it didnt make her react much. It was only when Dexter approached that she moved off of him, but not before she placed her mask on him even if he was bleeding. It was better to have the air filtered than nothing at all. “This is your son.” She said as if she was connecting dots somehow, as if she hadnt before. She pulled the hoodie up before looking to Victor. “I’ll be back for you.” She promised him with a soft chuckle but followed Dexter if he had grabbed Eugene. She even took the cane that the human had used.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:07 pm

When Eugene finally woke up he was in some sterile room, which wasn't too unfamiliar for someone like him. He could feel the tubes in his nostrils, pushing in air for every breath he was supposed to take. Groaning softly, he moved a bit, looking down at his hand where an IV was hooked up. But this didn't look like a hospital. Had he dreamt everything? Was he still in America? Was Zippy just a dream? Looking around he saw images and X-rays taken of him. Nothing made sense, before he looked down. At the foot of the bed stood his father, looking through some papers and it was clear Eugene was confused. "Don't worry ... You are safe now," Dexter said calmly, walking over to stand beside his son, checking his pulse and Eugene opened his mouth to speak, but it was as if he couldn't find his voice. "Shh, rest your voice, son, you've had a lot of healing to do," he said. "Jane found you, thank the gods for that," he said gesturing over to the small figure sitting in a chair not far from them. Eugene turned his head, looking at the girl he thought had been dead. "Jane, say hello."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:31 pm

They headed back to the lab and while Dexter was tending Eugene, Jane just sat on a chair, fixing up a new prototype she was working on. "Your plan to draw him out worked. But I'm still annoyed that you wouldnt let me kill the bad guy." she told Dexter while Eugene was still unconscious.
When he came to, she was about done with the thing she was making, placing it on her belt with all her other gadgets. She fiddled a little with the mask, changing out the filter. She tilted her head as she was mentioned, looking at Eugene, but it was clear that he just seemed like some stranger to her. Sure, she knew he was Dexter's son, but not more than that. She barely remembered that he was Whistle. "Hi~" she said with a wave of her hand, getting out of her seat to approach the bed, leaning in, looking closer at him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:46 pm

"Patience, child, you will get your revenge soon enough," Dexter had told her, fiddling around with a couple of syringes. When Eugene had woken he had no clue of how many serums he had been injected, nor how much his father had done to work on his body. He would soon realize.
Eugene looked to Jane as she approached him, frowning as she couldn't even recognize him. What had happened to her? He lifted his hand, shakily reaching out for her, but he didn't have enough strength to actually reach her, and especially not if she moved away. "She's remarkable," Dexter said, a smile on his lips as he walked up next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "I promised her a new friend, and I intend to hold that promise," Dexter said, but he sounded so far removed from the father Eugene had known. A cold shiver running down his spine as he looked from Jane to Dexter. What was going to happen?
That was when he felt his nerves slowly shutting down, trying to move was impossible. "It's alright, you'll be immobile for a little while, but I promise you you will run, walk and jump like you haven't been before," Dexter cooed his son, placing a hand against Eugene's hollowed cheek. Eugene looked from Dexter to look at Jane. What was going on? That was when his body started to convulse, screaming in pain as his lung could barely keep up.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:11 pm

She didnt know why Eugene was looking at her like he somehow knew her. She would know if they had been friends before! She moved away from his hand reaching out. For all he knew, he could be trying to hurt her and she wouldnt have that. Dexter praised her and she looked from the hand on her shoulder to Eugene in the bed. "We'll be friends forever." she promised Eugene with a twisted smile.
She just let Dexter handle his son, going back to her seat to sit down and watch. Seeing Eugene react to the serum in pain made her frown a little, lifting her hands as she covered her ears. She didnt like to hear her soon-to-be forever friend be in so much pain. "What is going to happen to him?" she asked, glancing towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:32 pm

Dexter monitored his son's vitals, hearing Jane's question he hummed, administering some sedation to Eugene that made the poor guy be quiet, but still feel the immense pain. "He's going to change, just like you changed, but differently," he said, looking at Jane he walked to her, taking her hands off of her ears in a gentle manner. "You need to promise me you'll take good care of him," he said, sending her a small smile. He had kinda taken a parental role to her, she trusted him and he adored her. "Now, go tinker, you don't need to be here through it all," he urged her, gesturing to the door as he returned to Eugene.

Days passed, and Dexter had locked himself in the room with Eugene. Until one day the door was open for Jane to enter. Dexter sat in a chair, his glasses on the table and on the bed sat Eugene. Though he was different. Eugene's one eye had gotten a black hue, his body still scrawny but his breathing more consistent. There was silence in the room, but if Jane were to enter, Dexter would look up, gesturing for her to interact with Eugene.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:46 pm

Eugene quieted down but Jane still kept her ears covered for a bit, at least until Dexter removed her hands. "I promise. You know I can." she said, a little defiantly as she didnt want her skills doubted. She could protect him, she was sure of it. He urged her to leave and she did. She still had things to work on, weapons she was slowly planning out. She didnt know what her purpose was yet, but she was sure she would find it eventually.

When she was finally allowed to come see Eugene, she did. She looked at him with curious eyes, and as Dexter gestured for her to interact, she leaned in and looked at him a little closer. "Hi Eugene." she said in a soft tone, leaning back to not be breaching his private space more than was necessary. "Is he ready to be my friend now?" she asked Dexter without taking her eyes off Eugene.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:59 pm

Eugene sat staring blankly in to space, looking empty inside. His father had managed to heal him, but the cost had been severe. His veins had a strange hue to them, as if electricity moved inside his blood, his breathing still bad, but Dexter hadn't had any chance to transplant a new set before the change. "He's ready, but there is one thing you need to do," Dexter said, getting up from his seat, handing over a syringe contraption, "every now and then he needs a small dose of the serum injected in to his eye." It was why his eye had turned so black from all the injections. "Go on, he needs a shot now, you can see it because his breathing is whistling," he encouraged Jane, letting the contraption go in the young woman's hand.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:16 pm

She looked at the syringe in her hand and then Eugene. The way he looked so empty made her frown. He seemed more like an empty shell than anything else. “In his eye?” She repeated, her hand shaking a little as she was given the contraption. It was quite a big responsibilty but if Eugene’s breath was whistling, then she had no choice. Pushing his chin up she got better access to his face. “The whistle sounds annoying for you.” She said, softly. It could almost sound the same as when she had spoken his nickname a month ago. “I’m going to have to do this for your own good.” She told him, placing the contraption at his eye, her hand still shaking a bit. “You know… this feels pretty one sided..” she whispered in a chuckle, almost pleading for him to just say something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:31 pm

"I have some business to attend to ... I trust you two can behave," Dexter said leaving the room. Eugene looked up at Jane as she lifted his chin, his one eye black and barely showing emotion, his other still sky blue as it studied her. He noticed how her hand was shaking, but instead of saying anything, he placed his hand over her shaking one, holding the contraption to his eye. His other hand moved up to cup her cheek. She seemed so familiar to him and he couldn't tell why. "You're doing good," he said, his voice a little raw and uncertain because he hadn't spoken in so long. He was ready when she was, and if she pressed on the contraction the needle would shoot in to his eye, giving him a dose of the serum. It was painful, of course it was, closing his eyes and grunting softly, but it was bearable at this point. His hand fell from her cheek, resting in his lap as his grips around her hand and the contraption loosened as well. He needed a little bit of time before he opened his eyes. His breathing slowly returning to normal as he sat up. "My father calls you Jane," he said, such a blank statement but it was clear he was still trying to find his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:40 pm

His hand grabbing hers made her feel a little more secure in her grip, feeling his hand cup her cheek. She frowned a little at the feeling, unsure if she had felt it before. She just convinced herself that she had never felt something like it before. He spoke and she hummed and smiled. She pulled the trigger on the contraption, watching it stab him in the eye before she moved it away before it could hurt him again. She could tell it hurt by the way his hand tensed around her wrist. She leaned back and gave him space, eyeing the contraption and studying it as he had let her go. “And he calls you Eugene.” She said, sighing as she shrugged. “You said I wasnt… Jane though. Back when we were out to get you. You said: My Jane, my Zippy.. I wonder who that was to you before.” She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:48 pm

"Zippy is gone," he whispered. In his mind this Jane and the Jane he had known were two different people. His Jane had died, and he didn't understand why this Jane looked so much like the one he had lost. "You just look like her, but I think it's because I've gone mad," he said rather seriously. He got up, reaching out to take his cane. It wasn't like he needed it anymore, but it was a force of habit.
"He told me you would show me around," he said, looking at Jane with empty eyes. He had nothing left, he had no-one but his father, and his father had left him here with this ... false Jane. "After you," he sounded almost hollow, as hollow as his cheeks had gotten. He felt nothing and yet everything, but perhaps it was because his body for once didn't feel like he was succumbing to the pain.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 4:01 pm

Zippy was gone? Well that cleared up a lot of things. She however frowned as he said she looked like her, this Zippy that she didnt know who was. Was this Zippy closer to him than she could ever be? She felt jealous but didnt say anything as he got up.
“I can show you around, sure.” She said, smiling as she got off the bed. Humming happily, she went ahead. She had looked forward to having a friend. Someone she could trust and have fun with. She showed him all the rooms she knew of, though some of them they couldnt just access. Then she showed him her room, which was pretty different than any other room. She had decorated the walls, added her own personal touch as Jane would’ve with her gadgets. “Your dad saved me. After I fell off some cliff into a bunch of chemical stuff, I really thought I would’ve died. But he picked me up and nursed me back to heath. There’s something in my back that he wants to extract once in a while when I can spare it. But he made the serum from it., the stuff that you have in your eye.” She said, pointing towards her eye that would be his darkened one. She had gotten to observe a lot when she had been strapped down. Observe and talk.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 4:11 pm

She spoke about how she had met his father. Eugene had never gotten to learn how his Jane had died, but how this Jane spoke of her close encounter with it sounded scary enough. He looked around, stopping as he saw a drawing. A design he recognized. "Where did you get this?" he asked, pointing at what he knew as Captain Bottles on his little ship. He shook his head, taking a few steps back as he had flashes of memories.
Jane giving Captain Bottles a high five. Her laughter, how she would whisper secrets under his duvet. A more grown up Jane. The Jane that made him blush. The Jane that had made his stomach turn in knots, moaning on top of him. Then it was the angry Jane. The Jane that had felt left behind. And lastly a flash of their pinkies locking in a promise.
"You left me ... You left me and you broke your promise," he muttered as he looked at the paper. His hand was shaking, like nothing could soothe him. If Jane reached out to touch him she would feel a small zap. Not one like the one that had killed Dove, but more like a warning.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 4:21 pm

“I made it.” She said like she didnt understand why he was asking her this? Ot was Captain Bottles ship in the making. Like the one she had had as a kid. He stepped back and she frowned as he seemed so far fetched from reality in a moment. Then he spoke of a promise and she didnt understand. When had she promised anything? They had only just met. She had told him they would be friends forever. She did reach out to touch him just to get zapped, whimpering as she pulled her hand back and grit her teeth in pain. “No. You cant say that. I’m not Zippy, you said that!” She argued, to then hear a slithering voice in the back of her head. It made her grit her teeth harder, lifting her hands to cover her face as she began shaking. “Shut up, shut up shut up!” She began yelling, crying as she couldnt habdle herself right now. “Dont leave me, please… please please please stay!” She began mumbling, to then throw herself at Eugene, not even caring if he would zap her again. “I dont want to be alone… they call me lonely Jane, they wont stop.” She cried, just pressing herself closer to him, even if it would be hurting her and leave her crying and whimpering in pain. She just wanted to be held, feel less alone, disprove the voices in her head that kept saying she was alone and unwanted.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 4:39 pm

She wasn't Zippy. And yet she was. She was Zippy! But how could she be when she was dead!? Nothing made sense, and as Jane threw herself at him, hugging herself close it was as if all his body knew how to do was wrap his arm around her in return. Bowing his head down, he buried his face in her hair, breathing in her scent, and it was the same. His grip tightened, not wanting to let her go, "my Zippy," he whispered, kissing her scalp gently. "I didn't break our promise this time ... It seems we are even," he muttered, feeling his eyes well up. He let go of his cane, wrapping his other arm around her, holding her close like he couldn't before. "You were dead ... Everyone said you were dead ... You left me behind."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 4:47 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and it was soothing to feel how he wasnt just pushing her away. She was just crying, hiding her face away in his shoulder, clinging onto him like she would only be okay if she remained in his arms. His mutter she didnt understand, because she couldnt remember. What promise? What promise! His other arm moved around her and she slowly stopped crying. “Before I fell… I saw Victor. And I saw Raven.” She said that muffled into his shirt, frowning as she felt the anger take over her sadness. Every emotion she felt, she seemed to feel so strongly. “I thought he was going to kill her… But he didnt. She works for him now.” She said, feeling rather betrayed at the notion, she lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at him. “I can only trust you. I only want to trust you.” She said, shifting between his eyes before getting up on her toes to connect their foreheads.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 4:55 pm

"Raven," he muttered, feeling like the name rang in his head. There was something he couldn't tell Raven. He frowned, looking at her as she pulled away, telling him she only wanted to trust him. Their foreheads connected, and Eugene lifted his hand, cupping her face gently like she was his whole world. He was slowly putting two and two together. Raven and Victor hadn't been out to help him with his grief. They exploited him. They had made him work night and day, feeling guilty for Jane dying and he thought that by helping them he could help himself handle the grief. But it hadn't. And now he understood why. "They tricked me ... They told me you were dead; but you're right here and alive," he whispered, nuzzling their noses together. "Can't you remember me, Zippy? Can't you remember Whistle?" he pleaded, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 5:07 pm

She just kept her eyes closed and felt his forehead on hers, feeling how he held her face so gently. He just made her feel safe, he pushed all the bad thoughts away. His whisper made her open her eyes to look at him. They tricked him too? Well, that just made her certain that she had to continue with her plan for revenge. He nuzzled their noses and then pleaded with her. But what was he saying? She moved her head away, shifting frantically in her head like she was trying to look for what he was pleading for. But the only memory she got was a blanked out face she could rarely recognize. She blinked a few times, lifting her hands to rub her forehead. “Whistle…” she repeated but it didnt do anything to help her remember. “Whistle….” She whispered in a beg, closing her eyes but just opened them for her eyes to well up. “I cant see you.” She mumbled, not knowing if it made sense because he was here right in front of her. She reached over, touching his face, his nose, his lips. “Eugene I’m scared.” She admitted, feeling her hand shake a little again.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 5:14 pm

She couldn't see him? Well she could, he knew that, but it seemed to be in her memory. She reached out, and he let her inspect every piece of his face, letting her feel every part of him that she needed. Her hands were shaking and he shushed her as she said she was scared. Wrapping his arms closer around her, he placed one hand behind her head, pressing her head to his chest, "it's alright," he told her softly. "You don't have to be scared around me; I'm here for you, you know that," even if she couldn't remember him, it seemed her body could, relaxing whenever he held her. "I'm never leaving you, never," he repeated, kissing the top of her head. If she couldn't remember him, then so be it. They would make new memories. They would grow closer once again. He was just happy to have her back, have her here in his arms. "Show me your latest creation," he whispered. Her tinkers were always what made her calm down before, perhaps it was the same now?
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 5:21 pm

He wrapped his arms closer around her and her body did react to it as it would have before her change. It remembered, even if her head didnt. His smell, how his chest moved when he breathed to how his heart could beat. She wasnt scared of him though, she was scared of her mind and the things it could do to her. He promised to never leave and the comfort made her stop shaking. She was just calming down in his arms, closing her eyes. He asked to see her creation but she had already dozed off in his arms, snoring lightly. It had just been too comfortable, too safe for her to stay awake and it wasnt like she had really been sleeping when she had been able to work instead. She had a bed nearby, but it seemed that it was rarely ever used.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 5:26 pm

Eugene felt the corners of his lips pull upwards, smiling somewhat as she felt so heavy in his arms. He was strong now. He could take care of her, and she seemed to still trust him to do so. Moving them over to the bed he placed her down before crawling in with her, pulling her close. He was staring at the wall behind her, listening to her breathing, feeling her get warmer the more they were here. He closed his eyes as well, "you've overworked yourself again," he muttered to her, drifting off slightly as he just held her. She was everything he had ever wanted. Dove had helped, but she would never have been able to fill out the hole in his heart that Jane had left in it. And now he had a second chance. Another shot at being with the one person that loved him, even if she couldn't remember it. He would make her remember, make her feel how much he cared.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 5:54 pm

She slept soundly in his arms, not making a fuzz or moving much, beside the times where she would reach up and grab his shirt like she was assuring herself that he was still there. When she woke up it was early morning, sitting up to look at him. She reached over to touch his face carefully, seeing how hollowed out his cheeks seemed. She had been the same the first few weeks until she began eating. The food here was good, even if it didnt taste good to anyone, Jane having grown up with little to no food would gladly eat it all. “So I called you whistle because of the whistle in your lungs. Heh, funny.” She mumbled to herself, reaching down to touch his chest in a soft caress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten childhood memories
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks-
Jump to: