Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Forgotten childhood memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 4:32 pm

She was helpless underneath him and even if she squirmed, her body wasnt really trying to get away. And why should it? His whisper made her lower lip tremble with anger as she gritted her teeth. He was lying! He had to be. His hand moving under her top made goosebumps appear on her skin, his hands so soft and warm, touching a place no other hand had been beside her own. “It doesnt matter what you do, I’ll never believe you.” She just said defiantly through gritted teeth. She was sp convinced of her own words, there was no reason in trying to talk sense into her.
His hand moved up and she squirmed under his touch, the goosebumps showing rather obviously once more; it was clear that she liked it. She was such a ragdoll under him, only able to follow what he made her do. “Shut up.” She barked but the pinch made her moan, pressing her chest up into his touch. His praise made her blush but she looked at him angrily. “I dont want this.” She lied, because she wouldnt know how else to handle herself in this moment. It was so new and he made her feel so good. She was practically soaked which he would probably begin to feel if he kept grinding against her. “You’re in love with old Jane.” She said, tears appearing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 4:48 pm

He was still him, but different. Just like she was still her but different. He was starting to realize it as he felt a little intoxicated by her sweet whimpers and moan. The goosebumps made him know he was doing it right, besides that she had stopped trying to fight back. Her body wanting this, she wanted this. "You're really not good at lying to me," he muttered sweetly, trailing his kisses down from her neck to her chest. Drooling slightly, he licked her other nipple that seemed to lack attention through the fabric. Her words made him chuckle, "of course I'm in love with the old Jane," he said, blowing on the wet spot of her nipple, seeing it react in the dark. His hand moved from her other nipple and down between them. His fingers dancing over her soaked underwear with a small sigh. "And that means I love you too," he said, his finger pressing down on the sensitive nub through her underwear, running in teasing circles over the fabric just letting it soak up more. He felt a little impatient, his member hurting a bit, but luckily he wasn't too constrained by his underwear.
He looked at her, riding up her tank top and exposing her naked chest to him, leaning down to hook his lips on her nipple. He hummed softly as his fingers moved her underwear to the side, feeling her up and yet still holding her down by her hands. Only he barely had to use his strength, no, she wanted her hands up there. It was so easy to see, and his lips moved over to her other nipple, biting playfully in to her soft flesh. "Are you going to behave for me?" he asked, one of his fingers pressing down on her naked bell, smearing it in her juices.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:00 pm

His mutter felt more like mockery and she wasnt gointo have it, but her body had stopped fighting him. Feeling his teasing tongue over the fabric, making her top wet made her moan, even more when he blew on the wet spot to harden her nipple. But hearing him say he was in love with old Jane made her hurt and she felt the tears bulld up. So he really just loved the memory of her? The hand moving down made her body tense, until he reached her underwear. She felt the tension below as he began touching her through her underwear, curling her toes as her legs moved a bit, rubbing her heels against the mattress instinctively, whimpering softly. “No it doesnt.” She argued through tears, it was either or for her. Old Jane or new Jane. They were not the same so it couldnt be both. It just couldnt! She moaned as he began teasing her, gritting her teeth as if she was trying to suppress the sound. No, she was not just some toy to him! Even if he made her feel so good, her stomach pooling with delight and tension that built up from every stroke. He moved her underwear to the side and she moaned quite loud as he began touching her. Oh yeah, she was the noisy kind. Whining and whimpering in pleasure, she shot her head back with her eyes closed though the tears were still rolling down. Old Jane, Old Jane, she kept repeating it in her head even if she wasnt saying it. It was old Jane who was moving with his touch, that was what she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:14 pm

Eugene had found something new he loved and it was all the sounds she could make. He sorta hoped that she made those sounds only for him. She argued back and he kept teasing her, hearing her whine as he could feel her get pushed a little closer to the edge, and just as she was about to reach it he removed his hands. Getting off of her he sighed, running a hand through his hair, looking at her in the dark. "Scoot up," he said, not restraining her, but it was clear he could do it any moment. If she did as he asked her to, he would lay down between her legs, kissing her down along her inner thigh, being careful to remember both. "You want to know who I love the most?" he asked, his breath warm against her soaking treasure. Kissing her over the fabric he smiled licking her clothed bell. "The one I love the most is you ... The Jane that is with me right now ... The Jane that sounds so heavenly," he said, his bad eye almost illuminating in the dark. He dipped down, kissing her gently, leaving a loving trail of kisses, his hands moving up and playing with the edge of her underwear. "But I promised to show you, didn't I?" he hummed, ripping one side of her underwear up, tearing the fabric with ease. "So maybe I should use my mouth in a more clever way," he pondered, ripping the other side of her underwear too. Unveiling her to him, he grabbed her hips, pulling her closer, his mouth quick to find her clit in the dark, sucking teasingly before he flattened his tongue licking her from her entrance to where all her nerves met in a single point. He moaned against her. He hadn't even thought he had it in him, but he was so tired of always being the weak one. No he was going to be strong from now on, and she would be treated as she deserved.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:54 pm

She felt herself nearing close to the edge, a slight throbbing for more in her lower region was however all she got. He got up and she could tell that he wasnt letting her go. His words felt like a command but she did as he asked, watching him lay down between her open legs. His kisses giving her a break as her lip was still trembling, she still felt sad even if she wanted this. Maybe she wanted to be old Jane at this point because it seemed that she would get all the love. His question made her grit her teeth. “I already know.” She muttered, moaning softly as he kissed her over the fabric. “I dont believe you.” She just muttered at his words, looking down as he began kissing her. It just felt so good and new. His warm breath, his mouth on her. He felt the hand play with her underwear before she felt it rip and lose it’s strength around her body. He was exposing her fully and she tried to hide herself but his pull at her hips opened her right up for him again, moaning deep from her stomach as his mouth made contact with her nether region. “Eugene!!” She moaned, grabbing his hair, sobbing and whimpering in pleasure. How did he know how to tease her just right? She felt so at his mercy and she was. There was really nothing she could do, he could do anything that he wanted with her in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:05 pm

She still didn't believe him, and that stung a bit, but then again he had yet to prove himself. The way she practically yelped out his name was to die for, but he was busy, licking and sucking her wet treasure. He hadn't felt anything this arousing before. Not even when he had fantasized about her. He was going strictly by instinct, figuring out what places she liked, which places he could rest his lips when she needed a small break. However one thing was for certain, he wasn't giving up before she would crumble. "Are you not going to cum for me?" his breath warm against her nether region, panting softly as one of his hands released around her hips. Maybe she needed some more encouragement, sucking his fingers slightly as he looked up at her. "Fuck you feel tight," he muttered, his finger moving along her folds, letting her get used to the sensation before carefully inserting one. She was wet and warm, groaning as he could only dream about what she might feel like on his own length. "But you're so pretty like this," his hand grabbing around her thigh, keeping her legs spread as his finger started to move in and out of her, curling it slightly to discreetly search for her g-spot. His tongue teased her bell once more, sucking on it lightly as he introduced another finger, hissing against her heat as she was so tight. Had she really never done this? Not even to herself? "That's it, who's my good girl?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:09 pm

He was working her up so well but she tried to hold back. No, he wouldnt just get to drive her crazy, he already did that without having his face between her legs! Her teeth were clacking together and her body slowly shaking from her own restraint, hearing him curse and touch her with his fingers. Her toes were curled and her legs fully spread, her hands in his hair that couldnt figure out whether to push him away or pull him in. “Dont say that.” She muttered, trying to close her legs only for him to spread her open again. He was really the dominant kind once he had the chance to, wasnt he? Another finger made her arch her back as she drooled a little bit, still whimpering and moaning, feeling overwhelmed from the new feelings inside of her, his fingers inside of her. His compliment made her grit her teeth as she began to struggle against him, trying to get away as her high was getting near. Her breath went out of control, huffing and panting between moans as she didnt seem to either be able or allowed to move away. “Shit…. Shit shit shit…” she mumbled before she felt the high rush over her, squirming differently than from when she was struggling, working her own bell against his mouth to ride out the high. She felt a little limp afterwards, panting and feeling her heart race out of control.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:47 pm

She tried getting away, but he wouldn't just let her not feel how much he wanted her. But then she finally gave it, and he felt her walls spasm around his fingers, almost pushing them out, but he managed to help her ride her high off. Moaning a little muffled as she pressed herself against his mouth. She was soaking, and as she fell limp he licked her clean, kissing her up over her bare stomach, her top still being pushed up, kissing up between her breast, his chin dragging some of her juices with him. "You're so warm," he sighed, his hands moving up her sides, helping her out of the tank top if she let him. He just wanted to feel her like she was now, so blissful and relaxed. "Do you think you could handle a little more?" he asked kissing along her breast, squeezing her skin affirmingly before his kisses moved back up to her lips. "Or are you satisfied with what I have proven so far?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 8:39 pm

Him licking her when she had already reached her high made her legs spasm just a little bit, but as he was just kissing her skin, she could relax. And she did feel like her body was fully relaxing now. It felt sort of weird but she knew she had felt it before. She was quite warm, her cheeks flushed with colour as she was still catching her breath, though she was slowly coming down again. His question made her frown a little. “More what?” She asked, feeling tired but somehow she knew she wouldnt be able to sleep. “No.” She answered in a monotone voice, looking at him with her eyebrows slightly furrowed. Guess she was hard to please? Or prove anything to once she had set her mind on one thing.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 8:51 pm

More what. She sounded positively naïve. But she seemed to catch on somewhat, and he hummed softly at her answer, leaning down to connect their lips. His were wet from eating her out, and as their lips crashed he was slowly getting out of his underwear, sighing in relief as it had felt so tight. Leaning away from her he reached over in to the night stand, fishing out a packet of condoms. He had noticed them there one night, and he supposed one of the scientists had planted it there, just so they wouldn't get down and dirty only to ruin their work. His member was eager, he could feel how nervous he was, wanting to prove to her just how much she meant to him. But he couldn't let that show, no, he told himself. He unpacked the condom, rolling it on his length carefully, jerking himself a little just to get used to the feeling. Leaning down over her once more he guided his tip down, teasing her along her slit, rubbing it in circles around her already sensitive bell. He wanted to get nice an wet before he even thought about pressing in to her.
"Look at me," he suddenly said, placing a hand behind her neck, lifting her head a little. He looked at her in the dark as he slowly started to press in to her, gritting his teeth at how tight she was. He barely dared moving much faster, scared to hurt her, "Tell me ... Which do you prefer?" he moaned softly, kissing her forehead as he pushed a little against her, the pleasure running up and down his spine, "sweet and innocent Eugene who uses his words - or strong and rough Eugene who forces you to cum?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:03 pm

She didnt quite know where he was really getting at until he undressed. She looked down but couldnt see much in the dark, just his hands and a faint outline. The rustling of plastic made her unsure of what to do so she just kept lying as she did, feeling him lean down eventually. What she felt pressing against her was definitely not his fingers anymore and she got a little nervous. It would never fit, she was sure of it. Small moans left her lips as he felt her up with his length but then he told her to look at him and she did. Feeling the pressure and how her lower region just him slip in was a mixed feeling. She didnt know if she liked it or it hurt, but it definitely felt like something she hadnt tried before. Her eyes filled with water and she whined as her thighs pressed around his hips like that could stop him. His question seemed so vague but as he pressed further in, she felt how she was being spread apart. She moaned but tears were forming in her eyes. “Eugene please…” she whimpered, pushing a little against his shoulders. “It’s my first time.” She added, feeling the tears run down her cheeks. But her toes also curled up, her legs no longer pushing at him. By all means was it just a bunch of mixed signals, but mostly she worried what he would think of her after. Because this could never be taken back. It was forever.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:13 pm

He stopped at her plea, feeling her legs trying to push him away he frowned. She pleaded with him and he didn't know what to say as she said it was her first time. Well he did. He cupped her cheek, just being still where he were, cooing her with soft noises, kissing her face. He hadn't even entered her yet, so things could still be changed. "It's my first time too," he confessed. He looked at her, removing himself, shaking his head. What was he doing? His body began shaking, "No, no," he muttered, this was the opposite of what he wanted. He wanted her, but why was his mind so ... evil. Had he even cared? A voice in his head telling him just to keep going. That she wanted this but he could hear her pleas! She didn't want him, did she? He felt disgusted by himself, just looking at what he had done already, he was a monster. He had gone from cripple to monster and his mind had followed so easily in that change.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 11:42 am

She didnt really answer his confession she just laid still and wondered whether he would do it or not. But then he stopped and pulled away. She noticed the conflict but didnt react to it as she more saw her cut to get out. She kicked him off, stumbling onto the ground, getting her top, a hoodie and whatever else she could fetch in a hurry and ran out. She dressed herself quickly before she sat down on the ground with her arms wrapped around herself. She could feel her body buzzing, it had felt good but everything had gone too fast. She didnt hate him, she couldnt. In the end, he had stopped and hadnt harmed her. She wasnt even sure if she could have hated him if he did. But she didnt come back that night, getting some new underwear from a spare room and some proper pants, she crashed on the bed in there fully clothed. She knew she would have nightmares, but it wasnt like she was bery willing to move right now, her body exhausted from the long day alone. She fell into a deep sleep that kept her quiet even if her dreams were bad.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 11:58 am

How Eugene eventually slept he wasn't sure, but the next day he was seemingly up before everyone. He went straight to his father and a big argument ensued. "What have you done to me!?" Eugene screamed at the top of his lung, it hurting him but he was so angry. And he couldn't understand why. His father tried calming him down, "what was necessary to keep you alive," what a standard reply! Eugene shook his head, his hands twitching, his dark eye glowing slightly. "You've turned me in to a monster! I assaulted Jane last night! I didn't even think!" Eugene yelled, tears running from his good eye and down his chin but the other eye seemed almost stoic. Almost proud at what he had done. That was when he started trashing the place, glass splintering everywhere and some scientists came in. He fought them, but eventually one of them got a needle in him with sedation. He collapsed and was brought in to a room, strapped down on the table as Dexter looked on at his creation.
It didn't take long for Dexter to go out and look for Jane, finding her in a spare room all wrapped up in herself. He sighed as he looked at her. "Clever girl, it's time to wake up," he said, keeping his distance in case she might sleep with something that could hurt him. He had learnt that one night, she had cut his cheek right open with a nail file she had snatched from one of the scientists.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:05 pm

Jane was buried under blankets and covers just sleeping. The pressure was calming but not quite enough. When Dexter spoke to her, she opened her eyes and carefully sat up, rubbing her face a little. Her face felt so sticky from tears but she seemed rather docile, though she was holding a sharpened piece of scrap in her hand. “Why?” She asked, rubbing something out of her eye, looking at him with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:09 pm

"Because it's time for one of our weekly talks; Don't tell me you've forgotten me," he smiled, barely touched by what had just happened to his son. He seemed so out of touch with his emotions, but he knew his son was alive, and that was the most important thing to him. "I think I might've found a way for you to help me while also taking care of a certain Victor-problem," he said, gesturing for her to get up. "I'll be in my office," he said, leaving to head back.
The road from where she was and his office would mean she would pass a window where Eugene was strapped to a table, scientists standing around him as he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:39 pm

“No, I havent forgotten. It’s just usually later..” she mumbled, remaining in bed as she was still waking up. She felt quite exhausted, like she just wanted to throw herself back in bed and sleep some more. It just wasnt so easy when nightmares were waiting for her. The mention of Victor was what got her out of bed but she waited for him to leave. She placed the scrap weapon on the nightstand before she went towards his office mindlessly until she passed a window, noticing all the scientists. She turned her head to look, frowning a little as she saw Eugene. Why was he there? She stopped, just staring at him, unsure whether to feel sad or angry that he wasnt in their room. He was always there! Last night had been weird, but this was out of bounds. She needed him to be his normal self! Happy kind and smiling Eugene that would invent stuff with her. She turned and went to Dexter’s office, looking rather angry. “What happened to Eugene? I dont like it.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:47 pm

Dexter was standing with a file opened on his desk as she entered. Her angry face didn't really phase him, gesturing for her to sit down. If she remained standing up, he would simply sit down, waiting until she did the same. "I'm afraid it's a small defect in the serum we give him," he said, looking at the file once more. "His testosterone levels go up, making him more prone to act on his instincts," though the levels would calm down after a few days if he had calculated correctly. He looked at Jane, "did he hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:54 pm

She wasnt going to sit down right away but seeing that Dexter wouldnt speak until then, she eventually did. The explanation made her frown. The serum? "Will it be like this all the time or are you going to fix it?" she asked, looking away at his question. She thought about it for a bit but then she shook her head. "No. Or.... yes. But not because of something he did. It's just my head. "she admitted, pulling her legs up on the chair. She liked sitting like a ball. "Old Jane wont leave." she mumbled. It had been a sort of ghost haunting her ever since she had started spending time with Eugene, because she knew he had known her before she became what she was now.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Fix it? Dexter wasn't sure he could follow Jane's thoughts here, because to him Eugene was fixed. He was moving around, he could breathe, he didn't have to take pain medication every other hour. "What would you like me to fix about him?" he asked, because was that not her saying that she wanted the sickly Eugene back?
Her admittance made him frown slightly. They had talked about Old Jane a few times, but it had mostly come up after being around Eugene more. "Does Old Jane bother you? What does she do that you don't like?" he asked. If he knew what the problem was, then he could perhaps help her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 1:14 pm

"You said it was a defect in the serum." she just pointed out. Wasnt it opting for fixing? She just shook her head, waving a hand like it was better to just forget it. She didnt want Eugene to be sick again. And as long as it kept him moving and breathing, then what was the issue?
All the issues were with her either way. The question made her look at her knees, grinding her front teeth as she was clearly thinking about it. "She loves him too. And he loved her first. She keeps saying that." she said. She definitely spoke more freely with Dexter because he often listened. Which was what she needed. "He wasnt hurting me, but she kept interrupting, and I just couldnt get out of my head."
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 1:37 pm

Dexter hummed as she started talking about Old Jane and her feelings for Eugene. "Do you love Eugene?" he asked, because from what he gathered she seemed to confuse herself and this so called Old Jane at times. The way she tried to describe it, he wondered if she understood what she was saying. "My son said he assaulted you," he said, getting up from his chair, walking over to a small file cabinet. "He said I made him a monster, but you don't see him having done anything to hurt you?" he said, taking out a file that he flipped through until he reached a certain page. He placed it down in front of Jane. It was a picture of her as a kid with Eugene. One of the only things that he had saved from back then. "Does Old Jane tell you anything? Show you memories?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 2:24 pm

"What kind of question is that?" she answered rather defensively, looking away. Of course she did. But it wasnt easy for her to just say. Not in the serious way she felt either way. He mentioned what Eugene had said, Jane frowning as she looked at her knees. "No it didnt go that far." she said, though she did remember how he had touched her. She was shown a picture and she picked it up, looking at the kids. She could recognize herself but barely make out the other kid as Eugene. Actually they both looked so different compared to now. "No she's just there. She's useless and mean. I just want to remember but she's just taunting me, saying everything I do is not like her." she said, feeling a little frustrated, placing back the picture.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 2:41 pm

Just mean to her, she said, and it made him hum a little, sitting down as he let her inspect the picture. "Have you tried ... Letting her have control?" he asked. If Jane's mind was truly split in two, then there was the possibility of one or the other having control. At least that was what Dexter thought.
"Alright, enough, I want you to have some fun," he said, his lips pulling up in a slight smile, pushing a small invitation forward to her along with a small map. "It seems little Victor has managed to find out about this event, and I have a feeling he might be there to ruin some plans I have," he said, he had gotten the invitation from Samuel, but he wasn't interested in going. At least not physically. "I'm going to let you have the map, along with a few pictures of the place to inspire you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 2:49 pm

"She cant control me, she's dead." she argued with a small frown. It was pure imagination either way, there was no Old Jane, it was all just her projecting insecurity elsewhere. And why not blame it on something that was gone? Unachievable? Buried and forgotten Old Jane. "I just dont know if he knows that too. I cant read minds. He could be thinking of her all the time, and I wouldnt know."
The change in topic was fine because she was getting agitated with her own feelings. She looked at the invitation, picking it up to further inspect it. She couldnt read, not that well. And it had a few fancy words. She would need Eugene to help her understand. "What plans?" she asked, looking at him with a small frown. Not that she usually was the one to pry, but sometimes she tested the waters to see if he trusted her. "I'll go." she said, letting her legs fall down, dangling off the chair just a slight bit. "Will he be there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten childhood memories
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks-
Jump to: