Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Well that was true, but anything could be achieved if you worked at it really well. At least that was how he had always seen it. "I don't really dance," he said with a small shrug, moving over to the mirror, looking at all the make up and the brushes. Some had been stained with continuingly having been used with the same color. The next question made him smile, "I did mostly classical like ballet, but I've always really liked the idea of modern dance," he said, "but you do a whole mixture of dances up on stage ... How do you manage to remember it all?" It seemed like so complex choreography, so many people having to hit the right spot at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 5:32 pm

"Dont really dance? Not at all?" the girl asked with her eyes widened. She obviously couldnt imagine it. But then again, this was her life and it was a passion that she truly loved doing. "Well there are bits of everything in this, though we leave people in the areas they feel most comfortable with." she explained, sighing and shrugging at his question. "I guess it's just routine." was the best way to put it. She sat down in one of the makeup chairs, leaning a little against the back. "Wouldnt you like to dance again?"
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 5:47 pm

Romeo thought about it for a while, humming to himself, "I guess I wouldn't mind, but my life right now is too hectic to focus on much more than just being alive," he admitted. No, all he could really think about right now was being with Eden. He would have time for hobbies like dancing later if it ever came to it. "Though ... I do have a plan to take Eden dance one of these days," he smiled, looking at himself in the mirror. His dark hair beginning to agitate him. He felt like he needed a new look. A way to differentiate himself from the Trevinos.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 5:57 pm

“Oh.” The girl voiced as she realized that she may have been a little too intruding on his personal life. “Like a couple’s dance course or a party?” She asked with a chuckle. The mood for either was way different from each other. “Well, I’m just going to note this down and leave the offer open. If you ever want to explore some modern dance, you could train with us.” She said, noting down her number before handing it to him. “No obligations of course.” She assured him. Not that she could ever be allowed to get him on stage, everyone was handpicked from the teather staff and they only wanted perfection.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:09 pm

Course or party? Well it was the latter. Because now they could go out. They could go dance as close as they wanted and not have to worry. She scribbled down some numbers, handing it to him he frowned but took it regardless. "Thank you, that is much too kind," he smiled. He placed the paper in his inner pocket, "Maybe we should head back now ... I was hoping of seeing the Solstice lights before we head home."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:14 pm

“No, it’s completely selfish in a way. I wouldnt ever do without dancing myself, especially not if it was something I loved.” She said to explain herself. He spoke again and she just hummed and nodded. “Enjoy your evening. It was nice meeting you.” She said with a small smile, helping him back to where Eden was still talking to his friend. They looked their way and Eden smiled the moment he was looking at Romeo again. He really just was a fool in love.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:33 pm

As they returned he looked at Eden, smiling at him in return as he walked to him. "Thank you," he whispered softly to the vampyre who had set this whole thing up. And then he looked to the friend of Eden whom had agreed to all of this. "Thank you so much," he said with a polite smile.
It wasn't long thereafter that they left the opera house, Romeo had a big smile on his face. Their arms entangled as they walked down the streets, the solstice lights had been turned on lighting their way. "You always manage to make me feel so special," he sighed, leaning his head against Eden's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Setting this up had been easy, so Eden didnt mind it at all. The friend just chuckled and shook his head at the thanks. “No, thank you for watching the play. It wouldnt be magical without an audience.” He assured him. When they got out, Eden was quite happy to have Romeo close again. He wouldnt call himself clingy but he probably was underneath all the restraint and repressed emotions. “You make it rather easy to spoil you.” He argued, chuckling softly before he looked at Romeo. “I want you to feel special, because you are to me.” He clarified. Even if that would mean doing things like these for him. He looked up at the lights. “You make me feel special too. And loved. And a lot of other things.” He admitted. And that was even without him having to try.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 7:15 pm

Romeo shook his head a little, smiling as they walked side by side like this. It felt almost like a corny holiday movie. But he loved it so much. They had needed this for a long time. "Well you are special, and loved, and a lot of other things," he teased slightly, his hand moving down, entangling their fingers, giving his hand a squeeze. Smiling to himself he sighed softly, feeling like his cheeks were going to start hurting from smiling so much. "I've missed doing things just the two of us," he confessed. Being at Eden's mansion wasn't really a get-away anymore as Josette was there and Kareema was always around the corner. It was hard being intimate when the moment struck and one of the two would barge in and ruin it. "The night is still young; Do you want to go out for a few drinks?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 7:48 pm

He scoffed at the tease, shaking his head as he squeezed back rather gently with their fingers entangled. The confession was something Eden agreed with. They really didnt get much time to themselves. Well they definitely did when they were intimate but it hadnt been often that they had actually done stuff just from the worry of the two girls barging in. The suggestion made him hum as he thought about it. “Sure. Why not. Is there a place that you have in mind since you’re asking?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:03 pm

"Honestly, nothing fancy, just some place where we can be us," and that was anywhere now, wasn't it? The idea made him smile as he got and idea. He pulled Eden with him. Here up North there were rather few fancy bars, but he was taking them a bit closer to Central. There were a few cheaper bars, but that was what he wanted. He didn't want any of the snobs, he wanted a time out with his boyfriend and he wanted them to just have fun.
"This one seems nice," he said, the music inside was loud, but he could manage it. He just wanted Eden. "A few drinks ... And then I want a dance with you," he said, quite clearly demanding the last part. "If you refuse I'm going to find someone else in there to dance with," he chuckled in teasing as he clearly didn't mean it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:34 pm

A place where they could be themselves was not really narrowing much down, beside up here in North. Or they could but it just wouldnt be the same among all the rich snobs, even Eden had to admit that. So heading to central, they stopped at one place. It did seem nice, but as Romeo mentioned dancing, Eden wrinkled his nose a bit. The addition of finding someone else to dance with made him scoff. "Dont threaten me like that." he said seriously but it was also just in jest, pulling slightly at Romeo to pull him in for a kiss. "I'll just get terribly jealous" he whispered against his lips before moving away, pulling him with him inside.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:50 pm

Fuck he really loved that primal side of Eden. The one that was so crazy for him, the one who claimed him and wasn't afraid to remind him. Was he getting a little turned on? A smidge. But he just chuckled as he followed Eden inside. The music surrounded them in seconds, and Romeo gestured for Eden to go grab them some drinks while he went and found them a table. There were a lot of people out, but it didn't really surprise him. He finally found a table, though they had to share with a small group of friends. Romeo didn't mind, introducing himself in his charming ways as he waited for his boyfriend to return.
"There he is," Romeo smiled as Eden finally joined him, introducing the vampyre to the people about Romeo's age at the table. It was funny to see how much of a teenager there still was in the lycan. Maybe he was always surrounded by adults so he couldn't let it loose, but around the vampyre he could show all sides of himself. A girl moved closer to Romeo, but he simply moved away from her, moving over to sit in Eden's lap as he continued the conversation he had with one of the guys. The girl looking disappointed, but he clearly was only interested in the vampyre he had come here with. "She's desperate ... Poor thing," he muttered to Eden so only he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:30 pm

He went and got then drinks as he let Romeo find them a table. He just asked the bartender to choose something, asking her to make her favorite which she found quite charming. Eden however just wanted to get back to Romeo. After paying for the drinks he went to go find him. Seeing him with the other youngsters were surprising but Eden wasnt going to question it; Luckily he didnt look as old as he could seem. The girl that moved closer, seemed eager to get to speak with Romeo but as the lycan moved away to go sit on Eden’s lap, it made him smile.
“I get the appeal.” He whispered back, kissing Romeo behind his ear before the people at the table asked questions, that Eden didnt mind answering. Just basic small talk ones. But Eden definitely realized that he wasnt the biggest fan of talking to actual teenagers. It was just the way they spoke, Romeo was so much different. He leaned his head onto Romeo’s shoulder, wrapping his arms a bit around him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:41 pm

"Well I don't," he muttered. He was taken and he had said that he was here with his boyfriend. He didn't like that girl, no, but it didn't really matter. He could feel that Eden wasn't too interested in the people his age, but then again could he really blame him? He turned slightly, looking at Eden with a warm smile as he took a sip of his drink. It was strong! But then again he hadn't realized it was a vampyre that had ordered it. Bartenders had a habit of turning up the alcohol for vampyres so they could feel a slight buzz at least. "I'm going to use the bathroom," he told the vampyre, kissing his lips gently.
Getting up from his lap he felt the buzz, that was for sure, but it had been a while since he had actually been drinking. That paired with the fact of the strong drinks didn't really help. "If I'm not out in a few minutes, will you come look for me?" he smiled before he eventually left. All the stalls were taken, so he stepped up to the urinal and unzipped his pants, going about his business, his head swaying a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:58 pm

The drinks were strong for sure, but Eden couldnt really get drunk like that. At least it would take more than the drink in his hand. When Romeo had to go, he released him and hummed. “I promise.” He said, watching as Romeo went off. A guy leaned in, quite curious on the stock market and Eden was actually quite surprised by it. But he was looking to invest and not knowing where to start. So Eden explained the basics, though he did not get too lost in conversation, he didnt want Romeo to be in some compromised situation, especially after everything that had happened up until now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:02 pm

Romeo felt giddy. The drink had helped a bit, but he also just felt quite high off of tonight's events. Being with Eden, going on a real date and now they were out at a real bar? It felt like a dream. Exiting the bathroom after washing his hands he had sobered up a bit, heading back to the table, taking Eden's hand. "You promised to dance," he smiled, charming and sweet, the alcohol having risen to his cheeks a little bit. He knew Eden was in the middle of a conversation, so he threatened slightly to let go, pretending to look for another dance partner as he hummed, sipping on his drink.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:42 pm

When Romeo returned, Eden had been in deep conversation with the stocks guy, feeling the lycan pull at his hand. “I know babe, just a second.” He cooed Romeo in a gentle tone, though it seemed that the lycan meant as in right now. The threat made Eden turn his eyes to him, narrowing them slightly. What a brat, he thoughy as he got up and followed him. “The alcohol is definitely serving attitude.” He teased him though now that he was ip, they were going to go dance. Not that Eden knew how to dance exactly to the music in this place, but he knew how to at least move his body in a way that wasnt drawing attention for having the worst cordination. He pulled Romeo in, placing his hands around his waist as he danced with him. “Is this what you wanted?” He asked, chuckling softly. He felt out of place but he didnt act it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:53 pm

Romeo eventually got what he wanted, but part of him also hoped there might be some light punishment when they got home. Or wherever they ended up. He was pulled close, smiling as he reached his arms up, wrapping them around Eden's neck, pulling his face down to his, their lips so close and yet so far. "You're not enjoying it as much as I wished you would," he confessed. Romeo loved this, but the fact that he could feel Eden's misplacement made him interpret as Eden not really enjoying dancing with him. "Would you rather I didn't act my age?" He asked, it was a legitimate question, but perhaps not one for the dance floor. Though Romeo seemed to want an answer.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:40 am

No he probably wasnt enjoying it as much as he should have been, but it was mostly because he wondered whether he was doing it right. But he wanted to because it was something Romeo wanted. The question made him frown as he looked at him, shifting between his eyes. “Is this because I didnt like your new friends?” He asked, pulling him closer, just keeping him pressed up his body while they kept moving. “Come on, cut me some slack, you know I’m an old man.” He sighed before he pulled his arms off, turning him around and pulling him in, holding gently onto his side as they had to move in sync. He rested his mouth close to the lycan’s ear, grasping softly at his clothes. “I am enjoying the time I spend with you, even if it’s new and maybe a little overwhelming for a first date.” He assured him, letting go to grab his hand and spin him around so they faced each other again. “Now dance with me. Show me how I should move.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:46 am

Romeo smiled as he pulled him closer, there was just something amazing about feeling himself move to the music and having Eden right there. Being turned around he moved his hips even if the vampyre rested his hands on his sides. What he told him made sense, but Romeo also felt like they had to cram a lot of experiences in to one. Spinning around he faced Eden once more, chuckling softly at the way he asked him to teach him a bit. He was already doing well, but one thing stood out. "Your hips, they are way too stiff," he said, moving his hands down the vampyre's side, grabbing on softly. Moving his hands he wanted to soften up his movements as Romeo did the same. "You're normally so good at moving your hips," he teased him. It was clear the lycan had rhythm, but perhaps his style of dancing wasn't really fit for a bar. Though it didn't stop him from having a good time. It was so nice finally having to move around a bit, and he spun Eden a few times before pulling him in closer, placing a kiss on his nose. "You're a natural," he said, smiling happily. It wasn't often Romeo smiled or laughed, but this night felt full of chuckles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:07 pm

He wasnt wrong, Eden’s hips were just a little stiff when it came to dancing. Maybe formal dances were more his strongsuit, but with Romeo’s guidiance he at least soften up the movements a little. The tease made him scoff. “Yeah you’ll find out later.” He assured him.
Romeo took control and they danced around for a bit, drawing maybe a bit of all the attention, though it seemed that neither of them cared to notice. “I have a good teacher.” He argued, “A drunk teacher too.” He added with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:16 pm

Romeo just chuckled like he was counting on it. The fact that they were drawing attention didn't seem to scared him. No, because they were out in the open. There would be no more hiding, no more having to restrain themselves when they were out in public. Eden's argue made him raise an eyebrow, chuckling softly at his addition. "Well what do you expect? I'm lanky and a lightweight," he said, leaning in to place a teasing kiss against his lips.
Romeo didn't know how many songs they ended up dancing to, but he was starting to feel a little dizzy. Moving over to sit down, he giggled a little happily, leaning his head back. He say there for a few seconds before looking at Eden. "I really am to luckiest brat in the whole world," he sighed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:33 pm

“I guess you should’ve ordered the drinks to not get vampyre strong when I do.” He chuckled as Romeo had kissed him. Though it was somehow also nice that they were out and the lycan could let loose and get drunk. It felt quite needed after everything being so on edge most of the time.
When Romeo had had enough, Eden did feel his own body asking for a break. So it was good that they drew away from the dancefloor, Eden sitting down next to Romeo, gently grabbing his hand. When he spoke and looked at him, Eden turned his gaze to him, frowning slightly at his words. “No, you wont be saying that later.” He said with a smirk, grabbing Romeo’s face to lean in and connect their lips. They could make out at a bar right? He felt a little devious as he kissed him quite tenderly, to then amp up the eagerness, devouring his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:40 pm

Oh those words made his whole body tingle. He just couldn't ignore how good it felt to hear him speak like that. He was pulled in for a kiss, a bit surprised at how eager Eden was, but Romeo did not mind. In fact he felt himself getting quite turned on by the fact that they were out here, making out in the open. Moaning softly in to his mouth he smiled. "At that pace I won't be able to wait until we get home," he muttered, licking Eden's lips gently. "Are you trying to get me to misbehave?" He asked, his hand on Eden's thigh creeping closer to his crotch, playing it off and trying to look innocent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next