Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
Amos

Amos

Full name : Amadeus Alexander Loviatar
Quote : I always get what I want.

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 8:58 pm

He hummed as the lycan assured him his jacket wouldnt be ruined. “Yeah, I admit I barely remember how big you really were.” He chuckled, getting up as the lycan went behind the trees. He just walked a few steps forward, giving him some space until he heard him step out. He turned and looked at the tall beast again. “You look older like this.” He scoffed, taking his jakcet, though the beast’s snout was still a little hard on his shoulder. When he took off, Amos groaned at the howling. “At least I can get some peace and quiet now.” He grumbled, leaving to head back into the woods again where he had come from. Was it weird to hope for a portal appearing out of nowhere?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 10:03 pm

Romeo ran back towards Northern District, passing through the woods as he felt better now than before he had left. Reaching the garden of Eden's estate he slowed down a bit, not wanting to startle any of the servants. As he got close enough he just stood in the garden, looking up at the room where him and Eden slept. He didn't shift back just yet, for once feeling more at ease in his lycan form, which he hadn't ever really been. He knew that standing here would alert the servants and tell Eden of a beast in the garden. A beast that the vampyre would no doubt recognize.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 10:25 pm

The commotion was not to be mistaken by. And it wasnt like Eden had sat by doing nothing. So when a servant had seen Romeo in the garden, he had been alerted rather quick. He went to see him, frowning as the lycan was in his beast shape. “Romeo?” Was all he could say as he stepped closer, just reaching out, grabbing the beasts face between his hands. “What happened? The servants are saying you ran off, but Kareema says you were just fine…?” He asked because the two things were very conflicting. However Josette’s reaction had been a dead giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 10:40 pm

It was as if as soon at the vampyre touched his face he calmed down the rest of the way, transforming back to his human self, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, holding him close. "I'm sorry," he whispered. He knew he had worried him, but in the heat of it all he just couldn't have found a better way to handle his pain. But he had returned, and as long as he did that, he knew they could fight this together. He explained the letter and the pictures that had arrived, telling how upset he had been and how scared it had made him feel. That their first date had been watched like that, that their privacy had been robbed in such a way had upset him so much. "They are doing this to torment me, hoping that they might see me change inside the mansion and maybe hurt you or Josette or Kareema," he said. He was sure of it. Cupping Eden's face between his palms, "I know I shouldn't have run off ... But the thought of hurting any one of you-" he shook his head, looking down. He was a beast. He knew he was, and for the first time he had to worry about keeping others safe. He couldn't do that if he lost control and shifted right next to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 10:57 pm

He shifted back and Eden’s worried expression stayed as he looked at him. The whisper made him shake his head. There was no need to apologize, he just didnt want the lycan to feel like he had to run away when he was meant to be safe here. Romeo began explaining the letter and Eden couldnt look more confused; at least at first. A letter? When had this arrived? Had Kareema been lying because of it? And why would she lie? He felt a little angry at the thought because he didnt think he needed protection when it came to the people he cared about, especially Romeo of all! “We will deal with this.” He assured him, placing his hands over his, gripping his wrists lightly. “But we still have the lawsuits, and everything in-between.” He reminded him. “I need you to trust me enough to stay here even if you feel scared you’ll hurt me.” He said. Had he not survived before?
He pulled his hands off of him and leaned in to kiss his forehead. “I have to find Kareema.” He mumbled against his skin, leaving to go find her. But it wasnt pretty once he did. The two of them ended up in a heated argument, yelling at each other. “You’re already dealing with everything, is it so wrong to hide something like this?” Kareema argued but Eden wasnt having it. “Anything that regards Romeo is important to me, you had no right to decide whether to hide it or not!”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 11:09 pm

Romeo knew he could be safe here with Eden, but it wasn't his own safety he worried for. He was still a young lycan and if he wasn't in control when he shifted he didn't dare think what might happen. And he hoped Eden could understand that, even if he thought he was invincible, Romeo had seen vampyres mauled close to death by being at the wrong place at the wrong time. "I do trust that it's safe here, it's myself I don't trust," he tried to explain, but the vampyre was soon on to another topic. Kareema? What had she done now?
He followed, getting handed a robe that he got on, following and seeing the heated argument unfold. "Hey! Hey, it's alright, babe, she just gave me the chance to tell the story when I had cooled down," this wasn't a bad thing. Kareema perhaps had had another motive, but Romeo wanted to tell his own perspective with things like these. He breathed out in a sigh. Eden had been stuffed and put through enough as it was. If his family wouldn't tear them apart, then he thought perhaps this stress would. "Please stop fighting," he said, but he felt like he was being drowned out in all of the yelling. Eventually he just shook his head, leaving the room and slamming the door. If they wanted to fight, so be it, but he wouldn't be in there listening to them talking over his head like that.
He went to Josette's room, the poor girl laying curled up on the bed, bawling her eyes out as her two parental figures were fighting a few doors down. He sighed, sitting down on the bed with her, wrapping an arm around her just to help her feel safe. He felt the age gap between him and Kareema and Eden being rather strong right now, but he hoped they could eventually talk it out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 11:22 pm

Maybe fighting wasnt the best way to deal with the current issue but Romeo backing her up didnt make Eden happier. If he couldnt trust them to not go behind his back, how could he keep the house in order? And then there was the whole issue of Kareema trying to drag Josette into it as well. She didnt quite understand why Eden seemed just as upset about her hiding the letter as he was about her trying to influence Josette like that. Romeo slammed the door and they both quieted down for a bit. “But she will always get to make her own choices, and she should.” Kareema said, which just made Eden look at her with a bit of hurt. “She should not be encouraged to lie, for whatever that reason is. Lies was how this family worked before and I will not be having it now!” He said, setting his foot down, though their arguing just seemingly continued. It wasnt till they had practically yelled out everything that could be yelled about till they both just sat, staring at each other. Eden had lot a cigarette that he smoked, still looking rather dissatisfied with everything.
Kareema got up and went to check on the kids, knocking on the door before entering. She looked unhappy too because she knew both of them had been able to hear the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 11:33 pm

Romeo was sitting next to Josette who was still curled up, but sleeping now that she knew someone was watching over her. He signaled to Kareema to be quiet before he got up so she could take his place. He didn't want to wake the poor girl, not when she had fallen to pieces hearing Kareema and Eden go at each other like that. Instead of staying he got in to the room where Eden was still sitting, looking at him smoking with this dissatisfied look on his face. Romeo crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking at the vampyre with quite the calm face. "Please don't speak," he just said, taking a deep breath. No, him and Kareema had yelled enough, now it was his turn to say something. "What she did wasn't right; But I would've felt bad if Kareema had been the one to tell you what had happened before I had gotten the chance to," he said, moving over, sitting down on the coffee table in front of his boyfriend, looking at him with soft eyes. "I know you mean it well, I know that what this family was before is not how you want things, but you need to stop treating me like a kid," he said. He had felt so dismissed when him and Kareema had been yelling at one another. "I just had to comfort your daughter; She was crying and asking me if either of you were going to abandon her, because she hadn't been able to give either of you what you wanted," he said, pointing to the door, his heart in his throat because seeing Josette like that, he didn't wish for anyone. "I am you boyfriend, Eden, I am your partner - I get defending my honor, but that was way out of line, even for you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 11:59 pm

The old vampyress was quiet like instructed, walking over to take over from wjere Romeo left. She pulled Josette in, feeling like she should apologize to the young girl when she eventually woke up. She would never abandon the girl she had seen as her daughter all this time.

Eden sat, smoking as Romeo entered. The lycan asked him to be quiet so he was, listening to him, smoking his cigarette. It made sense that Kareema had chosen to do what she did, but Eden didnt agree with the way it had been done at all. Romeo sat down and Eden bit the inside of his cheek as he listened to him. The notion that he was treating him like a kid made the vampyre frown. It hadnt been his intention in the slightest.
The mention of Josette made the vampyre look sad, biting down on the bud of the cigarette as he looked away. Even more did he look hurt when Romeo said he was out of line for having acted as he did. “No…” he just said after a bit, looking at Romeo with rather serious eyes. “Lies and deceit was what Laure did, what everyone used to do. I am not wrong for not wanting to treat in the same footsteps that led to a downfall.” He said, getting up and walking away, over to go out on the balcony. It wasnt often that he retreated but he felt like he apparently had to repeat himself over and over and he was already tired. Was he really in the wrong?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:09 am

Romeo sighed, rubbing his face a little frustrated as Eden got up. Why was he walking away from this? Could he really not see that the lycan needed to talk this through? "I am not talking about the lies, Eden, I'm talking about how you and Kareema went at each other's throats while Josette was in the other room crying because you two are her whole world," he said. Was he really wrong for standing up to the poor girl? Hadn't she been through enough already? Romeo took a deep breath, shaking his head a little, "I don't agree with Kareema lying to you, nor putting Josette in that situation, but you have to admit that all that yelling is just as toxic," could he not see that? Sure, lies could hurt, but harsh words and fighting like that wasn't healthy either. He got up from his seat, walking to Eden, wrapping his arms around him from behind, holding himself close. He wasn't looking to fight or yell, he wanted them all to get along. "You said it yourself; We should all feel safe here to be who we really are," he reminded him, kissing his neck in soft pecks, hoping to soften him up a bit. "Both you and Kareema were wrong tonight, I was wrong too for leaving, but the only one crying right now is Josette; That girl has so much love for both of you and after what she's been through she needs us," Romeo hadn't been so lucky when he had been abused, and neither had Eden. Was it not only right that they rallied behind Josette in this case?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:26 am

Eden had maybe not considered the fact that Josette had really been listening in. It was probably quite traumatizing to hear the people she loved yell at each other. The argument hadnt even ended in a constructive manner. Maybe in the future but for now it had left them both angry and sad. He felt the lycan’s arms around him, lifting a hand to gently grip his arm, looking out on the view. He closed his eyes and stretched his neck for him as he felt his lips, sighing deeply. “I just want to make sure she’s not affected by the curse of this family… she’s….” He paused, squeezing the lycan’s arm before he looked down. “She’s just too close to Laure.” He said but it wasnt all. He however was trying to hide that feeling of disgust within himself that surfaced when he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:34 am

"The only curse this family has right now are those lawsuits," he said, feeling the disgust, but thinking it was more linked to Laure. He could understand that, but he kept kissing his neck regardless. They needed to stick together. For now it was just the four of them, but what if Josette one day brought someone home? What about Kareema - although unlikely. And what about the future? Eden had mentioned wanting kids, and if they wanted that they couldn't go around yelling at one another. "Let's not talk about all of this any more for today," he whispered, wanting to calm down his boyfriend, "the stars are so pretty tonight." His hands moving down, grabbing softly at the vampyre's hips but not restricting him. He just wanted to hold him close, and his lips danced eagerly over the cold skin. "And you need to channel all your energy more productively," his voice sweet, almost no trace of the brat he was so known for being.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 3:23 am

Would he ever get over the feeling? He doubted it. Though it was hard to ignore Romeo’s lips on his neck, the warnth he radiated clashing with Eden’s cold. He sighed deeply, nodding to the whisper in agreement. They could pick it back up some other time. The notion about the stars made him look up, though he then glanced back at Romeo who was grasping at his hips. “I like watching them with you in my arms.” He admitted but this may be a close second. The kisses continued and Eden scoffed softly at his sweet tone. “What is productive in your head then?” He asked, rather curious to know. Turning to have his front facing the lycan he reached out and cupped his face. “I made you feel like a kid. How can I make up for it?” He asked, leaning in to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 8:21 am

He chuckled softly against his skin at his admittance, hoping it was also nice like this. At least Romeo wouldn't stop kissing his neck just yet, attacking it with his warm lips, even as the vampyre turned around. What was productive indeed, smiling against his neck he pulled away to look at him as he mentioned his treatment. Returning the kiss, his hands grasped softly at his hips, pulling himself closer. What he could do was easy, "apologise to your boyfriend for your treatment of him," he said. It was true that actions spoke louder than words, but Eden was a man who rarely apologised to anyone, so his words carried meaning. "And ..." he muttered, one hand lifting from his hips, caressing his thumb over his lower lip, "perhaps go talk to Josette before the two of us get carried away." He kissed his lips gently, "once you've done that ... I will be waiting in the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:27 pm

Apologize? Eden frowned ever so slightly. It seemed almost too easy and yet Eden was a man of pride so he didnt often dish out apologies, though he was sure that he had already apologized to Romeo the most out of everyone in the time they’ve known each other. He however hummed; he would apologize. But then Romeo spoke of talking to Josette, though the thumb on his lip was riling up the vampyre just a little. “Well stop touching me with such intent then.” He scoffed because he felt how the lycan was pulling, touching and kissing him. He returned the kiss, grasping lightly at the lycan’s clothes. “Okay, I’ll go check on her before you rile me up further.” He said, kissing his forehead before walking out to go to Josette’s room. He entered to see the elder vampyress sleep by the young girl’s side. He carefully walked over, reaching out to touch Josette’s face, moving some hair off her face. It still was a little too wild to think that he was actually a father, because it did bring it’s worries and not that but disgust too. Not that he was disgusted with what he had done with Laure, he still felt that he had done what he could from believing he loved her. But love and attraction was so far fetched from creating life. He had never wanted that from himself or Laure, even less them together. And yet here laid the most beautiful, sweet and caring girl he had ever met.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:34 pm

Josette was snuggling up to Kareema, but as her face was touched, her eyes started moving under her eyelids. Slowly she opened them, looking at Eden who was standing next to the bed, her cheeks stained from.her crying she looked at her father. She of course knew nothing of their true relation, but he had adopted her, and in the eyes of the law she was his child. "I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice still filled with sorrow. Hearing them fight like this she was so scared. Scared that they were going to hate her, that they wouldn't love her anymore. Where she had come from love had always been linked to behavior and she was so afraid of losing everything she had gained. It didn't help that she was just as stressed out from the lawsuit. All the testimonies, all the investigating. At times she had thought if it was even worth all that trouble. If she was worth it. "I didn't want to disappoint you, either of you, I'm sorry, I don't want to lose you," she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:41 pm

He shook his head lightly at her whisper, sitting down at her side, resting his hands on his lap. It wasnt her fault, so why was she apologizing? He thought about what to say but it seemed that she took his silence as something back, at least when she began pleading with him. “You didnt disappoint me, or Kareema. We love you.” He assured her, reaching out to grab her hand, holding it lightly. “I’m sorry we fought. Romeo told me how you were crying and I didnt even realize that you out of all was most affected by that fight.” He said, sighing. He was dishing out a few apologies today it seemed. Though Kareema would get none, he was still upset with her. “You cant lose us, I can promise you that. Even if we fight or get angry, we still know who’s important in all this. It’s you.” He said, squeezing her hand gently again. Of course, Romeo was his main priority but he also wasnt forsaking his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 1:24 pm

Josette was cautious. She knew that once you had been given something it could be taken away just as easily. And perhaps that was why the fight between the two elder vampyres had scared her so. She was finally feeling like she had a place to call home, people around her that cared for her, and she was painstakingly terrified of losing it. He assured her that they knew who was important but she shook her head, squeezing his hand gently, "the family is what is important, not just one person," wasn't it clear that was her greatest fear? This wasn't just a family for her, it was to each of them. Romeo's biological family had been cruel so he had only this, Kareema's own life had lead her here and Eden and Josette were the last of the Parish line. "Without one another we can't do this," she said, her blue green eyes so soft they looked like calm water on a lake. Where Loralei could be cruel, her offspring was kind - it was as if Josette was meant to have been born a seraph with the size of her unbeating heart. "I just get so scared when you fight like that; And I feel it's my fault and that you both will end up hating me."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 6:06 pm

“No you are right, the family is important but you are my daughter, so I cannot not be biased in this.” He said calmly, brushing her hand with his thumb. But she was right, they all only had each other to rely on, even more with the cases. She explained how she had felt and he shook his head. “We could never hate you. It’s because we care that we argue. Because we both have different views on what we think is best for you.” He explained. Co-parenting hadnt exactly been something he had expected, but somehow it was also very welcome when he could see hiw happy Josette was to have Kareema. “It will never be your fault. And I’m sorry. Next time we’ll try and be more civil.” He assured her, leaning down to kiss her forehead. “I disturbed your sleep. Tomorrow we’ll go see one of the Solstice markets, all of us, alright?” He suggested, not wanting to leave before he knew she was okay, but he also didnt know how long Romeo could handle waiting.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 6:17 pm

She liked the promise, nodding as she agreed. She would really like for them to get along better, closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead. Still being a bit exhausted from all the crying she nodded at his suggestion, smiling at him.
"Romeo has an appointment tomorrow downtown, so I guess it'll just be three of us for a while," she told Eden. Her and Kareema had found a good hairdresser, and the lycan had booked an appointment not soon after, lucky to get it in before Solstice. "But that means you can help me with buying his present for Solstice," she smiled. She also wanted to get Aurel one, even though he might not understand, she wanted to thank him for everything he had done for her.
If Eden got up and left she would snuggle back up to Kareema, falling asleep quite soundly afterwards and resting more easy now that everything had been outed and discussed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 6:22 pm

Romeo had had a quick shower just to clean off his feet and hands after being out in the dirt. Afterwards he had filled the tub with scolding hot water, just how he liked it, filling it with some nice soap that Kareema had gotten them. He also couldn't help himself from lighting a few candles and playing some light music. They had to keep it down now that Josette and Kareema were sleeping, but he thought they might as well take advantage of this night. Romeo felt almost energized after his run, getting in the tub he sighed at the feeling of the water surrounding him. Bathing himself was almost boring without Eden there, but he liked soaking for a bit, just getting his muscles to relax.
His hand moved from his chest and down to his stomach, biting his lower lip a little. It wasn't the same as the vampyre's touch, but when he closed his eyes he could pretend, and so he did. Humming softly to himself, he explored hid body a little, just feeling himself up, remembering where Eden's hands always felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 6:31 pm

Romeo had an appointment? Eden didnt ask about it but his curiousity was peaked. “I’ll gladly help you.” He assured her, running his hand carefully over the side of her face. He left her so she could sleep in peace, heading to the bathroom where he knocked before entering. It was just polite and he didnt want to just barge in. Though the sight that met him did make him wish that he just had. “This looks nice.” He said, walking closer, reaching over to touch the lycan’s hair. “You look like you are enjoying yourself quite a lot too.” He remarked, looking at his hands under the water. “Do you close your eyes to make yourself think I’m touching you?” He asked. He knew the lycan found it weird to watch himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Romeo just hummed at the knock, he knew it was Eden from how the knocks were spaced out. He kept his eyes closed, continuing what he had been doing, his lips separating as his heart started to beat faster. Eden touched his hair and he smiled, "yeah," he confessed, feeling himself up, his face turning more vulnerable. "I imagine all kinds of things you do to me," he said, not even afraid to admit it, because why would he? Eden was his boyfriend, he knew him well enough to know what he fantasized about, right? Moaning softly, his hand cupped his length, his other hand teasing his own entrance. "It's much better now that I can hear you, smell you, sense you here with me," he moaned softly, biting his lower lip as he inserted a finger in to himself, making him gasp at the feeling. "But it's never as good as your touch," he pouted, opening his eyes to look at Eden with lovestruck eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 7:03 pm

The fact that the lycan was just continuing as Eden approached him was just so hot. And the fact that he wasnt even keeping quiet on his fantasies, made Eden smile a little. He just watched him, the water blurring out the view a little but Eden loved it. His hand still caressed his hair, rubbing his scalp a little. This was beating tub boy, the confidence and vulnerability topping the bar. “Do you want me to touch you? Or do you want me to watch?” He asked, crouching down by his side. He would join him eventualy but now it felt like one of their games were about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 7:19 pm

Wasn't it clear already? He wanted him to watch. Wanted to expose himself in a way he hadn't been too comfortable with before. With Eden he always wanted to try new things, and this was a bit of showing off, but not in the way that the vampyre felt it was broadcasting the young lycan to the rest of the world. "Don't you like watching your boyfriend like this?" he asked, gods, seeing Eden here just made everything so much more intense. And yet it was loving too. "Watching him finger fuck himself?" he moaned softly, panting as he was clearly eager to work himself up. He didn't know why this came so natural to him, perhaps because Eden was so attractive. He was a sort of safe haven for him, one that could never be ruined. "Or do you think that he's not doing a good enough job?" he asked, groaning softly as his hand started working on his own length, gritting his teeth with pleasure as he looked at the vampyre who stroked his hair so sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next