Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 11:56 am

Josette smiled as she was pulled in for a hug, returning it as she just enjoyed that someone wanted her close. Why was she so hung up on Aurel? She was here with her family, the people that would care for her always. Maybe because she had opened up to him as the first person after what Lucius had done. Maybe she had hoped that what she had been feeling could be reciprocated. But apparently she was unlovable in any romantic setting.
The mention of Romeo and Eden joining them made her smile, turning her head to look at the pair as they came in hand in hand. She felt nervous for giving her gift later, but it was a good kind of nervous. Kareema mentioned what the dinner would comprise of, and she was excited, mostly because her last experience with Solstice related foods and drinks weren't the best - the taste of the spiced wine still sending undesirable shivers down her back.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 11:56 am

Romeo entered the room with Eden in hand, watching how the living room had been transformed with the decorations. It wasn't what he had been used to, but it was familiar enough for him to feel at home. Giving Eden's hand a light squeeze he smiled.
The evening went pretty well, dinner as always great here at the Parish mansion, but he could tell that the vampyres were in for a treat as well. Once they had eaten and the table cleaned the staff was given the rest of the evening off, able to spend it wherever they chose, even if it was at the mansion.
Romeo was standing by the fireplace, putting on another log of wood as Josette declared it was time for presents. He chuckled, moving over to sit down as the young vampyre went to grab the gifts one by one so all could see them unpacked. First was her gift to Romeo and Eden, a neatly packaged green box with a golden bow on top. Romeo opened it, confused at first as he took out the envelope, reading it through his eyes widened, looking at Josette quite surprised, "Josette, this is ..." he handed the present to Eden to let him see it as well. It was a trip for the two of them to the Alps with a cottage and access to skiing slopes. "Thank you," he said quite surprised by her generosity.
He handed a smaller gift for Kareema. "For the woman who has everything," he said. Inside she would find a beautiful new wallet. It was of an expensive brand, which he knew she would like, but more than that, the pattern and color was very flattering to her skin tone.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 5:23 pm

The dinner was perfect, pretty much just as it was supposed to be. The kitchen staff was let off early, not needing to clean up. Eden would probably do it himself when everyone else had gone to sleep. But it was time for the gifts and Eden had spent a bit of time on getting the right gift for Josette. Kareema had already told him not to get her a gift, as she really wasnt one for getting them. It was rarely she got something she could use. Back to Josette’s gift, he knew that there was still a lot of mystery around her mother. He had wanted to clear it up but as he was still processing what had happened, he hadnt gotten around to it. So instead had he gotten a hold of a pendant that Laure got when she was born, her name engraved on the back. Eden had gotten a similar one made for Josette that rested nicely next to her birthmother’s necklace. The stones in the pendant had different colours, the colours typically representing a sort of hope for the child. Yellow was popularity and wealth, green was more serenity and calm. Eden had chosen blue for Josette as it represented freedom and beauty.
Kareema was not surprised that Romeo had gotten her something, but as she packed it out, she scoffed as it was almost perfect. Humming, she thanked him with a soft smile. She had gotten so many things for both Josette and Romeo, that she wanted to wait with the chaos of having to sort them out.

Eden looked over as Romeo seemed to be delighted by Josette’s gift. He took the opportunity to rest his head on his shoulder and overlook the gift before it was handed to him. “Thank you so much Josette.” Eden said. He had had an idea about the gift since Josette had needed his help, but he was so thankful as Romeo had been quite sad that they hadnt gone through with the trip after what happened with his family. This way they could go.
His gift almost felt sort of trivial now compared to Josette’s, but he had also split it up. The first part of it was just some shoes made specifically for dancing. He felt the bigger gift would have to wait for the right moment. “When we’re back, we’ll be taking dance classes together.” He said, touching the lycan’s face softly. “And then I’ll show you the second part of your gift. But I just want the focus to be on Josette’s hard work.” He remarked softly. “Okay, okay. Now my gifts.” Kareema said to break up the moment, but she was also very impatient, even more when there were so many gifts.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:13 pm

The necklaces she looked at rather intensely, looking at the names so delicately engraved in the metal. The name of the mother she didn't know, and her own name next to it on a separate pendant. She felt proud and a little emotional as she sniffled a little bit, shaking her head as Kareema would try and hand her a napkin. "Thank you," she told him, looking at him with eyes that only showed how much she meant those words. She would never be able to speak to her mother, but this made her feel closer to her in a way she hadn't even imagined possible. And as she placed her own necklace around her neck, she was happy to feel the cold metal against her skin, knowing that it had been made with her in mind.

When it came to the gift for Romeo and Eden, Josette felt proud to get such a reaction. And while Eden of course knew what was in the gift - hell he had helped arrange it - it still felt good to see just how happy Romeo was. How his face lit up and it was clear he didn't worry in that moment. The young vampyre only hoped that their trip would do them so much good that they would return with new energy.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:13 pm

Romeo was really surprised by the gift, most of all because there was nothing he needed more than getting some time away from Churchill and all the mess that had been made there. He needed to replenish his energy, and this would be a prime opportunity for it, and as he looked at the ticket he did feel a little stressed because it seemed they were flying out tomorrow.
The gift he received from Eden was a surprise as well. Ever since they had been to the show in the Opera House, he had been wanting to pick up dancing once more. And with the dancing classes he was certain that he would get back to it - it of course also helped that Eden would take those classes with him. So far the night of Solstice had seemed like an absolute dream come true. Kareema was of course showering them all in gifts, some of them being quite expensive as well! Romeo had never really considered just how much money this family had, but he felt like it was already too much.

At the end of the night their gifts had been exchanged, Romeo had gotten Eden a new tie but he still had one more gift to give. Though he didn't want the others to see, it was more a private thing to him. So as Kareema and Josette headed off to rest, he started helping Eden clearing up the mess and throwing out the wrapping. He could feel his heart in his throat, and he was sure that Eden could hear it so clearly. And yet he didn't feel like he could say anything, at least not as they were cleaning the mess left around the place.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:34 pm

Seeing Josette wear the necklace proudly was enough for Eden. He just wanted to give her something she could have to feel closer to the family, now that she had been given up and pushed as far out as she had been.

Eden liked the tie quite a lot even if it wasnt much. But then again, any gift was perfect, considering it was his first actual Solstice. Kareema eventually retreated to go to bed, taking Josette with her. There was a lot of wrappers and whatnot to take care of. But Eden didnt seem to mind. He however did pick up on Romeo being nervous; it was like he knew him so well now that if he just stood a little off on his foot, it had to have some sort of meaning. “Did you like tonight?” He asked, mostly because that was what he worried. That it hadnt lived up to expectation, that Romeo had rather wanted to be home with his family and not here.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:52 pm

Of course Eden noticed. How could he not? The vampyre could read him like an open book at this point. He took a deep breath, pushing the wrapping down in to a trash bag, a smile on his lips as he looked towards Eden, "yes," he spoke rather truthfully. He looked down shortly before placing the bag down, "it was almost perfect," he drew nearer the vampyre, reaching out to stop him from cleaning up. His heart was beating out of his chest right now, but he told himself that it was alright. This was a good type of nerves, like the ones you had before doing something new and exciting. Reaching down he took the vampyre's hand in his own, frowning to himself as he could feel how he himself trembled. "I do have one more gift for you," he said, giving his hand a squeeze before letting go.
Walking over to where they had stored the presents, he took one out that everyone had seemed to overlook. It wasn't big or extravagantly packaged, but it held something inside that had a lot of meaning to him. "I ... I didn't have the courage to do this in front of the others," he said, handing over the small package to Eden, gesturing for him to open it for him. Inside was two rings, each with a garnet stone in it slightly off center. It was clear there was room for something else to be added. "You remember what I told you about my family ring right?" he wasn't sure, but the gist of it was that each eye of the lycan head held a jewel that would be split between himself and his eventual partner. While his family would never approve of Eden, Romeo was refusing to part with something that they could make a new tradition for their own family. "I've spent many days wondering how I could ever propose to you ... How young and stupid people think I am and perhaps even reckless for taking a chance with someone that will outlive me tenfold," He took one of the rings out, putting it on his own finger, smiling as it was not finished yet, but that didn't mean they couldn't wear it just this once. "And they are right, I don't know what the future holds; I don't know if you'll grow tired of me and my aging looks, I have no clue how we are going to settle any disputes that might arise," he looked from the ring and up to Eden's face, looking at him rather tenderly, "but I don't really worry about that anymore; You've shown me that I can be who I am and for that I'll never stop loving you."
Taking a few deep breaths, he moved down on one knee, the other ring in hand holding it to the vampyre. "Eden Parish ..." he said, his voice breaking a little because he felt his emotions so strong, "will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 10:38 pm

Eden wouldnt really have known what to say, had it been a bad night. Maybe a sorry would somehow suffice but not in his mind. The assurance however removed any doubts from his mind and he could continue cleaning up with a soothed mind. However Romeo soon stopped him and he looked to him with a curious look in his eyes.
He brushed his hand gently with his thumb smiling softly at him. Though the lycan was still nervous and Eden couldnt figure out what was causing it. The mention of a second gift did make Eden look a little confused. He did believe they had gone through all the gifts and yet Romeo seemed to know where to go and fetch it. “Did you hide that?” He asked with a soft chuckle. But he wasnt taking from the seriousness of the situation. Eapecially as Romeo made it clear that he had waited for them to be alone. He accepted the gift and began unwrapping it, making sure to discard the wrapping properly. He opened to see the rings, listening as Romeo explained, he hummed and nodded.
He inspected the ring a little carefully, looking it over. He did believe he recognized the garnet from Romeo’s ring but he wasnt too sure. Romeo explained in the meantime. Eden hadnt put together two and two yet. He did want to say that Romeo’s family couldnt define them and that he was far too in love to ever fall out of love; he was sure. But then Romeo got down on one knee and Eden frowned a little surprised at first. Then he blinked as he realized, yet as a vampyre it wasnt like his first instinct was to jump around in excitement. “Yes.” He just said without hesitation, shifting between the lycan’s eyes. He let him put the ring on his finger, his other hand reaching out to touch his face. “I want to be with you forever.” He said, clearly trying to conceal his emotions as his nature told him to, while it would be so obvious through their shared touch. Eden felt a little overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 10:53 pm

Had he not been a lycan and able to sense every emotion, he would've been worried, looking up to see the vampyre's almost iconic stoic face. But over the time they had spent together, Romeo had learnt how to see the subtle things. The smallest quiver of a brow, the flicker of light in the eyes, but nothing compared to what he felt when he touched Eden's bare skin. It was almost like an explosion of emotions, a sky filled with fireworks at his fingertips and he relished in it. Hearing the positive reply, he smiled, chuckling softly he had to look down to gather himself a bit, taking the time to place the ring on the vampyre's finger with care. Sniffling a bit, he moved up once more, cupping Eden's face, "Do you like the rings?" he asked as if that was a more pressing matter. He had worked so tirelessly on getting them just right, "I mean, they aren't finished ... I made sure there would be space to add a crystal from the cave once we go back to get one," he said, trying to explain himself and feeling like he had to rush it to get all of his words out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:52 pm

Eden didnt quite have full control over himself. Because if he had, then he would’ve done his best to show just how appreciative he was of the lycan, of the proposal. Pull him up or lean down to a tender kiss. And yet he felt a little stunned. He didnt even get to asking about the rings as it slipped his mind. No he just held Romeo’s face and looked at their hands, astonished even in a stoic expression. “I do.” Je answered point blank. He looked up into the lycan’s eyes, his hand slowly caressing his cheek. “It’s almost exactly as we talked about… actually it’s far better like this.” He admitted before he pulled the lycan in for a gentle kiss. Well gentle at first but Eden was quite eager to show his love, so he quickly kissed him more tenderly for each kiss, slowly wrapping his arms around him. He eventually paused to rest his forehead onto the lycan’s, closing his eyes for a bit. “I love you.” He whispered. He had declared his love many times, especially in the heat of the moment, but there was something different about this one. Like it was one you could only make once, in the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 12:16 am

He wasn't sure what he had expected. Eden was always calm and collected, it was perhaps in his nature, but it didn't discourage him. In fact he felt everything that the vampyre felt without the need for words. The admittance made his heart flutter, smiling as his boyfriend turned fiancé leaned in to kiss him. Returning the tenderness of the other's lips, he soon felt a little breathless. Thankfully, the vampyre placed his forehead to his own, making him catch up on the whole breathing part of living. Though nothing would've prepared him to hear the whisper that was shared in this intimate moment. His heart felt like it stopped for a moment, only to resume at double pace just to keep up for the time lost. His breath staggered as his hands moved up along the vampyre's back, pressing him closer. If he had had any doubts they would've been gone by now. It was making him feel so warm inside. "Can we ... Wait with the cleaning until later?" he whispered, his fingers digging in to the back of the vampyre, clearly having a hard time containing himself. Perhaps it was good that he had waited until they were alone, because this sudden need that rose within him was making him a little lightheaded. "I want to spend some time kissing my fiancé," he muttered in a lower voice, leaning in to press their lips together.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 12:32 am

He didnt see Romeo’s reaction but frankly he didnt need to. The point hadnt been for him to see how Romeo reacted, no he wanted him to know. That was the point, that was why he whispered it so tenderly. He however heard how his breath was staggering and it made him smile a bit as he took in the moment. Being pressed closer to feel his warm embrace, even through their clothes. He opened his eyes at the whisper, chuckling softly. “Of course.” He assured him. They didnt have to rush anything. The mutter was only a delight. He greeted his lips with a softness to his lips, his arms moving down around the lycan, pulling him in. Gods, he was the luckiest man alive. He didnt know how many times he could think that and still have it be true. But he had no intention of finding out, ratger wanting to explore his now fiancé’s lips. He eventually opened his eyes while they were having a small break for Romeo to breathe to realize something. “It’s snowing again.” He remarked, moving over to the window to look, pulling the lycan with him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 12:42 am

It was a good thing that Eden seemed to keep track of when Romeo needed to breathe. Sometimes he wondered if he would get himself lost if it weren't for the guiding hand of the vampyre. How he seemed to know everything before they happened and made sure to accommodate to both their needs. But then again, Eden had been right. This wasn't about luck. They had fought hard to be together, and this was them having a moment to reap some rewards from that fact.
Gasping softly, he almost clung to the vampyre as their kiss was broken, his lips a bit swollen, but it felt so good. The remark made him open his eyes, looking out the window as Eden had his arm around him. He couldn't help but smile, looking out at the snowy landscape that seemed to hide any and all imperfections of the world. Only an untouched winter wonderland laid before them. "Happy Solstice," he whispered, turning his head to look at Eden, smiling as he truly hadn't felt happy in so long. And now it was hitting him like a brick wall. All the joy and excitement of life with Eden blossoming and making him feel almost invincible. It was getting late and they had to get on a plane early the next day, making him sigh, "I can't wait for our little vacation tomorrow," he sighed, leaning his head against Eden's shoulder. He was tired, his cheeks a little warm from all the adrenaline settling down and making him feel warmer than usual.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 1:06 am

“Happy Solstice indeed.” He said in a soft tone, just keeping Romeo close, looking out on the falling snow. He could tell that the lycan was starting to feel tired and it was well within means. He didnt know when Romeo had gotten up this morning but if he had finished his schoolwork then it must have been early. “Me either.” He agreed. Though he probably wouldnt be able to sleep. Vampyres slept from time to time so it wasnt like he could make himself sleep at all. “You can go prepare for bed, and I’ll finish up here.” He said in a soft tone, kissing the lycan’s temple, breathing in his smell.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 11:23 pm

Romeo smiled, nodding tiredly as Eden suggested he just go to bed. "Don't be up for too long or I'll miss you," he said, giving him a quick peck on the lips before he left. Only stopping in the door, looking at his boyfriend turned fiancé, feeling his heart so filled with love that he was sure it would burst at some point. And yet it didn't. Instead, he felt how it just picked up in pace whenever he thought what they were now. Engaged. Such a big word with a whole lot of meaning. Romeo eventually went up to their bedroom, undressing stopping himself as he looked at the ring on his finger. Smiling to himself he crawled under the covers, trying to stay awake until Eden would come upstairs, but ultimately failing.

//End of topic <3//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15