Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:52 pm

“No I love it, it’s hot.” He admitted, still touching his head gently, his eyes eager to take in what he saw. He moved a little so he could really see how Romeo was using his fingers. “I mean, you could have done this in bed anytime and I’d gladly watch.” He assured him. He did enjoy the trust and the vulnerability that was shown.
“He’s doing a very good job.” He praised him, stroking his hair until he gripped it, firmly but also somehow gentle. “But I want more. I’m a demanding man.” He said, letting go of his hair to touch his face. “Open your mouth.” He urged him and if the lycan did he would put his fingers inside of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:00 pm

A demanding man indeed, and yet Romeo followed instructions, moaning as he felt the fingers slip between his lips. He bit down, not to break the skin, but to show he was growing a little impatient. The thought of how he looked for Eden was actually turning him on, but he kept his eyes on the vampyre, letting him play with his mouth and tongue as much as he pleased, moaning as he felt so needy. He kept teasing himself, inserting another finger that made him whimper, his jaw trembling as he spread himself out. His other hand kept jerking himself, and he knew he couldn't hold back much longer. And yet the thought of Eden getting to decide when he was allowed to cum made it a little more exciting. Like a game of whether or not he could even stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:03 am

The lycan’s bite didnt seem to stop Eden from moving his fingers lightly as if it had been more than mere fingers inside the lycan’s mouth. If he could see how inviting, how beautiful he looked like this. “Keep going.” He urged him, his breath haltering a little as he moved his eyes off the action and to look at Romeo’s face, seeing him look so open. “What, are you waiting for my permission?” He asked, keeping his fingers in the lycan’s mouth as he was clearly teasing. “Since when did brats become this submissive? I should almost reward you.” He said, leaning down, pulling his fingers from the lycan’s mouth. He grabbed around his neck with the wet hand, leaning down to connect their lips, licking them while his hand applied a gentle pressure, just enough to make the lycan a little lightheaded.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:31 am

Eden knew him well, a bit too well sometimes, but one thing he never seemed to shoot down was trying new things. They could keep experimenting and trying everything, finding what they liked and didn't like. Perhaps restraining himself from cumming was a test for both of them, as Eden was always so eager to see and feel him give in.
The fingers were removed and he gasped softly, panting as he kept touching himself, feeling the cold hands around his neck. He felt a little dizzy already, but whether it was from holding back or the pressure on his neck he wasn't quite sure. He moaned a little strained into Eden's mouth as their tongues met in a heated kiss. He could feel he was about to crumble, his member twitching as his limbs shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:51 am

It was easy to tell how the lycan felt, his body gave it away quite easily. Eden broke off the kiss, shifting between Romeo’s eyes before he smiled a little softly but also rather devious. “If you cum I’ll fuck you.” He said almost like a promise. How many times before had the lycan not told him to get his fill even after watching him touch himself like this? “Add another finger and then cum for me, sweet boy.” He urged him, releasing the grip around his throat just a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:05 pm

Romeo whimpered softly at the promise. Yes. He needed to be encouraged, needed to hear that Eden would be there, and then the vampyre told him to add another finger. Gulping softly he agreed. He had never himself gone above two fingers, but he guessed he had been stretched far more before. Groaning softly he inserted the third finger, pushing it in and out of himself to get used to it before he finally gave in. The euphoria that hit him could've made him pass out and drown if Eden hadn't still been holding on to his neck.
His cheeks red, his body shivering, he looked at the vampyre with so much love. Yeah, this was what love felt like, he just knew it. "Kiss me," he pleaded in a hasty voice. He just wanted Eden to be there with him, even though he could feel the vampyre so clearly through the touch.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:32 pm

It was mostly out of curiousity that he urged him to go beyond, to see how he would react. And Eden had to admit that even though there was lust, there was also the love. He wanted the lycan to feel good, hear his sweet voice moan because it let him know that Romeo felt good, and that was the main focus right now. He gave in and Eden eagerly watched as his seed shot out into the water. He didnt find it fitlhy or disgusting, but maybe that made him more of a pervert than anything else. The pleading made him look bak at the lycan, moving his hand off his neck and both hands up to hold his face as he leaned in to connect their lips. “I love you.” He mumbled against his lips between the sweet kisses, rubbing his face gently with his thumbs. “I love you so much, it hurts when I make you feel like a child.” He admitted, kissing the lycan gain before leaning away to look at him. “I’m sorry that I did that to you.” He said rather genuinely. Romeo was possibly one of the only few that could make Eden feel genuinely sorry for his wrongdoings. Because he just loved him that much.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:05 pm

Romeo was gasping for air, and as he removed his fingers he suddenly felt so empty. His body still tingling as Eden leaned down to kiss his lips, a kiss that he eagerly reciprocated. The mumble and admittance along with the actual apology made him look at his boyfriend with soft eyes. He knew Eden was a proud man, one who hated apologizing and always saw himself as righteous, but this had been about feelings. And Romeo was not going to ignore feeling less than when he was around the person he loved. What they had was new, and together they had to manage around their insecurities and past traumas, but they also had to circumnavigate what it meant to see one another as equals. Because of his age, Romeo sometimes felt like Eden took control in a way that made him feel like a kid. Of course he liked being backed up, but when Kareema and Eden had been fighting about a subject that was directly involving him and yet not involving him in the conversation, he had felt trampled on.
"I know, that's why I told you," he said. If he just let it brew he wouldn't be better than what Eden and Kareema had done. No, this lycan was done bottling up his feelings for anyone anymore. "Apology accepted ... Now please fuck me," he smiled, kissing Eden one more time, nuzzling their noses together.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:25 pm

It was good that he told him. He just kept holding his face, brushing his skin lightly with his thumbs, feeling the soft skin against his own. He was glad that the apology was accepted but he still believed that he had to show through actions that he was taking him seriously. Though it would take time to really show it. “I want you on top.” He said smiling against his lips. Before the lycan would begin losing his shit thinking that Eden wanted to switch the roles, the vampyre kissed him. “I want you to ride me.” He clarified. Then he let go and got up, taking off his shirt, opening his pants. He undressed rather quickly before sitting down in the tub in front of the lycan, urging him to come over. “Baby I’m cold.” He said, like it was somehow an issue.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:49 pm

On top? A brief panicked look in his eyes appeared before Eden assured him it wasn't like that. His heart was beating a little fast from the surprise, but somehow he felt less nervous about the prospects of having to top. He wasn't quite sure why, but perhaps it was because he was slowly coming in to himself and his understanding of what this relationship was.
The vampyre got undressed, joining him in the water as Romeo just ate him up with his eyes. He moved closer, hearing the small complain but the lycan couldn't help but chuckle. He moved, sitting down on his lap like he had that first night at the hotel outside of the city. "I told you already," he whispered, pressing his chest to the vampyre's, feeling their different temperatures clash and making him moan at the tingling sensation, "I like it when you're cold." A normal person would perhaps shiver at just how cold Eden was, but luckily a lycan had more than enough heat to withstand that cold. "And I like it more feeling how I'm the one heating you up; Now just relax and feel how good we are together," he whispered, smiling as he leaned down to attack Eden's cold neck with his lips. He moved his hips slightly, just rubbing his entrance against the vampyre's length, groaning softly. One hand moved down, jerking Eden slightly under water, just to be sure he was hard enough before he guided him to his prepared hole. Whimpering softly against his neck, he sat down on his member, feeling him slowly slip in to him. He took his time, not wanting to ruin himself more than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 2:54 pm

The complaint wasnt much of a problem in reality when he just wanted the lycan to come closer, sit on him and share some of thr warmth. He listened to the lycan, gasping as their skin clashed, the warmth against the cold. He looked to the lycan, taking in his beauty, lifting a hand to touch his face, just taking in his words and the feeling of him on top. His hand moved as the lycan did, grabbing onto his hair on the back of his head without restricting him. The way he rubbed himself against him was making Eden really harden up, feeling quite eager to get inside him. Though he wouldnt do anything, just letting the lycan have complete control. When Romeo touched him he moaned, looking at the lycan with loving eyes. “I could never get tired of you.” He said like he had to. “I would always long to fill you up, with me and my cum.” He moaned, feeling Romeo press down on him, slipping inside slowly. The water was not the best lubricant and he worried if they lycan was hurting, sitting up a little to kiss his face different places. “You’re doing well.” He mumbled against his skin, not minding if he’d rather keep his face hidden away in the vampyre’s neck. Though the vulnerable expression could be to die for.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:06 pm

Water was far from a lubricant, that was for sure, but he was lucky that he had stretched himself out already. He couldn't ride him as fast as he wanted, but somehow just sitting here, rocking his hips gently to meet Eden's, well he felt like he couldn't ask for much more. His forehead was pressed against the vampyre's cold shoulder, moaning in vulnerable tones as it was hurting a little. And yet he wouldn't stop. He felt so filled with love and pleasure that it greatly outweighed the small stinging sensation. "I love you," he muttered in a hasty voice, turning his head to look at Eden. The lycan's face was beet red, his eyes hazed with pleasure and love and his cheek felt like burning against his boyfriend's cold chest. He could feel himself getting hard again, but he didn't want to overstimulate himself already. "It's hurting a little," he confessed as he stopped moving his hips, gasping softly for air as his shoulders were trembling.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:20 pm

He wrapped his arms a little loosely around the lycan, letting him decide how he liked it. Eden would like it regardless as long as he got to feel the lycan’s insides brush against him. The mutter made him smile as he hummed in delight for every small movement the lycan made. It was tender and slow, though the way that Romeo moaned, he could tell that it was straining him already. And when he finally confessed, Eden grabbed his hips to stop him. “Then let’s stop.” He said in a gentle tone, leaning over to kiss the lycan’s face, feeling his warm flushed skin on his lips. “If you’re really needy, we can take this to our bed and get some lube. But I dont want you to hurt now.” He said against his skin, looking at the lycan with a loving gaze.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:31 pm

He felt a little weak from admitting to it hurting, but he knew it would get to a point where he wouldn't be able to stop himself. Romeo could push through a lot of pain if it meant Eden felt good, but they had just made up, and he didn't feel like apologizing to one another two times in one night. The vampyre held his hips still as he tried calming himself a little, moving off of Eden he gasped softly. It wasn't so bad now that he wasn't stretched around him, and his healing was good so there would be no permanent damage. "I am needy," he said, getting out of the tub he dried himself a little hastily, his body still shaking but he was impatient as always. Maybe there was just some of that childishness in him after all.
He headed in to their shared bedroom, looking back to smile at Eden while the vampyre dried himself off. The tub could just drain by itself, right? He opened up their nightstand's drawer, pulling out the lube they had procured. They never seemed to run out, and in his head he imagined how Eden might've instructed his staff to exchange the bottle every now and again. Such a pervert, he thought, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 6:58 pm

He knew the lycan had a habit of pushing himself just to please the vampyre, and it wasnt always for the best. He could understand wanting to give a bit more of himself than he usually would, but it could quickly be too much. And if he was hurting and it wasnt even from being sore, then it was an issue. He let him get off, the comment making the vampyre scoff as it was like the lycan just hurried out of the tub and off to their bedroom. “Yeah you are.” He mumbled under his breath as he followed, though he wasnt hurrying as much as the lycan.
He joined him once he was somewhat dried off, towel around his waist. “Show me how eager you are then.” He urged him, running his hand along his knee, feeling up his thigh. He also took the moment to just take him in, how beautiful he always seemed to be. “You are etheral like a vampyre. It’s so hard to believe that you are a full lycan through and through.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:12 pm

Eden joined him soon enough, and he couldn't help but smile as he was being felt up his thighs. It tickled a bit, but also burnt from his fingers being so cold. He stepped closer to him, touching his shoulders, his face, his damp hair, taking his time just looking at him as Eden took him in. "I am a lycan, babe, we can be pretty too," he chuckled, kissing his chin softly and then down his neck. Romeo's hands moved down, unwrapping the vampyre from the towel, pressing their skin flush as his hands grabbed slightly at Eden's butt cheeks. He couldn't help himself from leaving small love bites all over his cold skin, and even though they faded, one mark remained. His initial under the pale skin sticking out to him, and he kissed it delicately. "I really like it when you're this cold," he said in a hushed murmur, kissing him down his chest and up again, just letting his lips feel him all over. "It's like I get to feel the real you and I get to warm you up."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 2:12 am

“Yes, but I’m not calling you pretty. I’m calling you etheral. That is usually only something for vampyres to be. And yet here you are.” He said as he stretched his neck for the lycan. He was enjoying each and every kiss, feeling how Romeo removed the towel to press them up against each other. Eden wrapped his arms around him, feeling up his skin. Why was it always the softest thing he had ever felt? It was like it was never something he could get used to. The bites made him grit his teeth a little but he wondered why the lycan wasnt just biting through. He lifted his hands up along the lycan’s lower back, up to his shoulders, digging his nails a little into his skin. “Well you’d warm me up rather nicely under the covers. Though I dont think you’d behave. You’re already trying so hard to contain yourself now that you’re forgetting something rather important.” He remarked, moving a hand to gently grab the lycan’s chin, making their faces meet. “I like it when you enjoy my blood. And yet you’re only biting to leave marks that disappear in minutes?” He remarked, to then guide the lycan’s face to his neck. “Go on my love. Indulge in what I cant.” He urged him softly, kissing the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:28 am

Forgetting something important? He looked as his chin was pulled at, his eyes meeting Eden's as his cheeks were still warm and red from the bath. He chuckled softly, feeling his face guided to his neck, breathing in his scent. He had missed his taste. Of course he had. But he didn't want to risk getting used to it. "It's not like I don't want to," he whispered, kissing the vampyre's cold neck where his pulse should've been, "I remember your blood tasting so good." His mouth salivating a little, licking the vampyre's neck now, nibbling softly at it. His hands were busy too, feeling up the vampyre in his arms, squeezing his cold flesh, pressing him closer as his own heart beat increased.
"But I'm waiting for a special occasion," he admitted. He hadn't really bitten Eden much since their trip, and he wanted it to remain for times when there was a special meaning to it. Although maybe that was just something he told himself because he was nervous. Nervous that it wouldn't taste the same, or feel the same for that matter. He scraped his teeth along his neck, drawing a bit of blood, growling softly at the taste. It always woke his more beastly side. He could trust Eden to love that side of him just as much as the vulnerable side, but the wolf was still much more wild than Romeo felt comfortable controlling all at once.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 12:52 pm

His hand remained in the lycan’s hair, because he at least could hold him close like this. He listened as Romeo whispered, feeling the soft warm lips that made him sigh in delight. It was somehow like he just had to put the idea into the lycan’s mind and his body would follow, it was so easy to hear how the saliva was building up as Romeo nibbled on his neck. Oh how he loved him, this sweet boy and everything about him. They were just hugging, although naked it wasnt inherently sexual and yet so intimate. “Special occasion? Is that not every day we get to spend as boyfriends?” He remarked, closing his eyes for a little while before he sighed. Maybe his view on things that were special differed quite a lot from the lycan’s. But biting wasnt that special in the eyes of a vampyre, no it was almost a custom. He felt the lycan’s teeth and drew in a deep breath as a bit of blood was drawn. He moved with the lycan, heading over to their bed, having to let go to get in but he quickly pulled Romeo down to join him. “Sit on my lap again.” He urged him. Their slight height difference would still give Romeo access to his neck when he sat up. “I still want those rings to be made. I want it to be so obvious that you’re mine and yet not really for those who dont know.” He said, sighing as he thought about it. Eden was by all means possessive. Especially if he loved them, like he loved Romeo now. “I love you so much it almost hurts. And yet you make me so happy.” He admitted, wrapping his arms around the lycan’s lower back while he spoke, if the lycan sat on him. “I wish I was mortal too so we could grow old. But I’m also thankful that immortality led me to you.” He said, not knowing why he was getting so sentimental. Maybe it was because he never wanted him to ever forget it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 3:45 pm

It wasn't like that. It was hard to explain, so instead he just scraped his teeth against Eden's skin, making it bleed a little, because deep down he always wanted to give him what he wanted. But in his mind he just wanted to wait a little. Biting for a lycan was very primal and intimate. It was linked to claiming someone as your mate, some couples even priding themselves on how many marks they could make on one another. Eden's marks disappeared and healed faster, so it wasn't like anyone but Romeo would ever see it. And somehow it made him a little sad. Of course he had the R, and that was a mark that would never fade.
Eden moved closer to the bed and at his urge he crawled on top of him, connecting their lips even if Romeo's were covered in the vampyre's blood. He was panting softly, it getting more heated as the lycan listened, attacking the neck with small bites, licks and kisses. The rings? He hummed in agreement, feeling the cold arms around him, pressing himself a little closer, gasping softly as he felt everything that Eden spoke about. And then he spoke again. Wishing for mortality? Romeo pulled away from his neck, looking at his boyfriend with rosy cheeks. His warm hands moving up, cupping his face, looking at him as if he was the most valuable thing in the entire world - and he was to the lycan.
"Let's get married then," he said, maybe a bit out of the blue, but it wasn't like he hadn't thought about it. It was a little forward, but he trusted that Eden would hear him out. "Sure, I'm still very young, but mortal life for you must feel like a blip on your timeline," he said, "so why waste time waiting?" If he was married to Eden, he would be a Parish and not a Trevino. Humming softly he leaned down, kissing Eden's lips as he murmured, "Romeo Parish," licking the vampyre's lips gently as he moaned softly. "Yeah, I like the ring of that," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:46 am

The way Romeo held his head made his heart ache a little or at least it felt like that. But the sudden suggestion took Eden a little by surprise and it showed. Not because he didnt want to; it was more that he was worried for the lycan and the fact that they couldnt just get married like that. But he did sell it quite well. Were they wasting time not having promised each other for life already? He felt his lips and the soft murmur, hearing Romeo so willing to take his family name. “Fuck…” he swore, his breath trembling a little as it was slightly overwhelming but Eden was good at regulating emotions, even more as a vampyre. “Romeo Parish.” He said, looking at the lycan rather seriously. How did they get to this? He could never forget what had gotten them here, moments like the lycan in the secret art studio, pressing his finger to Eden’s fang like some threat. “I dont want a wedding. I want us to swear on the gods in that cave we call ours. And then I want you to mark me like a lycan would. I dont know how we’ll do it, but those are my terms.” He said, touching his body in gentle motions. He was still quite aroused but it was hard to go limp when there was all this intimacy and love between them.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:23 am

Romeo really wished that Eden wasn't trying to regulate his emotions. He wanted to feel every part of it through his skin, but hearing Eden say how his name would sound made him smile even though the vampyre looked so serious. But then he said something that made the lycan tilt his head. No wedding? While he wasn't against a private ceremony, maybe Romeo hoped to invite his family, even though he knew they wouldn't show. "I'm alright with the cave ... But after it I would like something more, a real wedding ... I'm not planning on getting married again, so I want something big and beautiful - besides Kareema would lose her mind if she couldn't get to plan such a wedding," he argued, kissing Eden, rubbing his hips to the vampyre. It was so clear how aroused he was, and Romeo was as well.
Moving a little he grabbed the lube, putting a nice amount in his hand as he looked at Eden. He had waited long enough, hadn't he? Lubing both of them up, he dropped the bottle, focusing on sitting down on his length, moaning vulnerably. "I think I might know a way to mark you as well," he whispered, "and a way for you to mark me in return." Moaning again, he pressed himself further down, the lube helping quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 10:38 pm

Romeo wanted a wedding? Well Eden just had to accept it then, that there would be one. He moaned as the lycan pressed his hips to his, feeling how eager he was, just as him. Romeo didnt seem to waste time as he reached for the lube. Eden just watched him, moaning as he touched him, but it only intensified as Romeo sat down over him.
The whisper made Eden look rather curiously at the lycan but his expression was also rather soft by the fact that he was slipping into him with such ease. “Do you want to elaborate or are you simply teasing me?” He asked, running his hands up the lycan’s thighs to his hips, grabbing a light hold. “Fuck you look so good.” He said, glancing down their bodies, having to let go of one side to gently grab the lycan’s length. He just seemed so eager to be touched and Eden wanted him too. “I also have to figure out how to propose to you.. properly.” He said, moaning if the lycan was moving.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 4:24 am

Romeo smiled before he pulled a vulnerable expression, having hit something in him that made him squirm lightly. Fuck. He would never get used to this intense feeling, perhaps because it seemed Eden enjoyed it more and more, like he was never going to get bored. The lycan grabbed on to the cold shoulders, using the leverage to move against that spot over and over as he moaned in sweet melody. "It's going to be a surprise," he said through his moans.
It also didn't help him think as Eden started touching him, moaning and groaning in soft tones as he already felt on edge. The vampyre could be cruel like that. Making him experience so much pleasure that it turned to pain and for so long that it turned right back to pleasure once more. It didn't deter Romeo from moving. No, he had gotten quite the hang of riding him, but the notion of a proper proposal made him chuckle, though it came out in pieces as he moaned. "Hey I proposed to you first," he muttered leaning his face down over Eden's, running his lips over his, moaning in to his mouth as they met for a passionate kiss. Eden was slipping in and out of him so nicely now that Romeo barely had to move, but he liked feeling their chests gliding against one another. The friction from it was otherworldly. "You don't expect me to show up in a dress, right?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:37 am

Feeling the lycan ride him and use him as some tool to feel his own pleasure was something that Eden pretty much longed for at this point. He just knew that he would never not want the lycan, nor feel this way with someone else. Why else would he be so willing to marry him and speak of just how willing je was to dedicate his life to his devotion to the lycan? He wouldnt get to spend his whole lifetime with him, but he could make sure the lycan lived on at least in blood. Eden however wasnt thinking that far ahead, he had much else to consider. Like how perfect the lycan fit him inside and rode him.
The mutter made Eden smile a little, his hand that had remained on the hip moving down to cup a handfull of his butt, feeling the soft texture. “You did. I guess I’m the one waiting for a proper proposal then. Since you wanted a big wedding.” He remarked, his hand still jerking off the lycan lightly while he felt his own pleasure for every thrust the lycan made by rolling his hips. The question made him shake his head, though he probably took it rather seriously compared to how the lycan had chuckled like it was just a jest. “No. I would never do that to you.” He answered, leaning closer to lick his lips, locking onto his lower lip with his teeth as he still moaned through his teeth. It was still fresh in his mind, what Romeo had said of his past and Laure dressing up the lycan like some common whore. No he would never degrade him like that or force him to do anything in the likes of it if he wasnt comfortable. He let go of his lip, kissing his chin. “I’m surprised you’re not drooling yet. Maybe that just means it’s time to flip us around.” He teased him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next