Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 2:41 am

Romeo wasn't sure he felt soothed by their talk, but as soon as the vampyre's lips crashed with his own. It was enough. His fingers digging in to the cold skin he had his arms wrapped around, his heart beat increasing rapidly. There really was no better feeling nor a better way for Eden to show his love for the lycan right now. He craved comfort. Slowly he separated his lips, licking the vampyre's with his warm and wet tongue. He wanted to taste him, feel the emotions they shared as their small cuddle turned in to a make out session. Romeo wanted to be young right now, just carefree and love his boyfriend how he wanted to. Breaking the heated kiss was hard, but the string of saliva still connecting them was a testament to their shared affection. "Do we have time?" He muttered, feeling like he needed him more, but if they had to be downstairs shortly, he didn't want to keep the girls waiting. They had the whole holidays to do whatever they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 8:53 am

The kiss turning into a heated makeout session was not something Eden minded. Feeling the lycan’s tongue grind against his own, their salivas mixing to a point where Eden felt his own mouth warm up? It was hot. He grabbed lightly at the linen below them, groaning softly as he rubbed their chests just lightly together. When Romeo broke off the kiss Eden was gasping lightly for air, chuckling softly at the question. “We’ll make time.” He assured him. Whatever he needed, he would get, especially on the day of Solstice. Eden licked some saliva off the lycan’s chin before kissing him again. “You taste so good.” He hummed, licking the lycan’s lips, moving a hand off the linen and down to caress his body. No they didnt need words this time did they?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 9:13 am

Make time? Oh he liked the sound of that. Feeling their skin rub together was all he could ever dream of, and it was such a confirmation of what Romeo felt for his vampyre. His hands moved down, undoing Eden's belt, zipping his pants slightly open so he could fit his hands beneath them, grabbing at his behind, groaning softly at the feeling. He loved it when Eden was cold. It just meant that he could warm him up, make him feel just how much he burnt for him. Romeo was already getting hard just feeling him up, moaning softly, "I need you, baby," he whispered in a tender tone. He needed him like fish needed water, like humans needed air. There was no doubt in his mind. He was going to stay with Eden until his last breath, even if that was the most selfish act he could ever do. He wasn't going to die for his vampyre, but he was going to live.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:33 am

The lycan was quick to undo his belt but Eden didnt mind it at all, if it had been that he was going to touch him. Feeling his warm hand grasp at his butt made him sigh and he could feel the lycan grow hard. It was a little interesting to feel now that he was the one sitting on top of him. The moan and whisper made Eden smile softly at him, the cold hand on his body moving down to play with the hem of his pants. In a stealthy manner, he undid the lycan’s pants as well, though he kept playing with the hemline like he hadnt. “You’re sweet like this.” He hummed, smiling softly at him. “My sweet boyfriend.” He mumbled, leaning down to kiss his neck, nibbling softly at his skin, though mindful not to pierce it. He however didnt mind leaving marks. No he would be proud of those if he did. He groaned softly against his skin, moving his hips a little lightly to rub the lycan’s groin, hopefully creating enough friction to help with the erection.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:47 am

Why did he have to be so gods damned inviting? He was a vampyre, everything about him was supposed to turn him off and instead all that was Eden made him that more turned on. The way he played with the hem of his pants, how he muttered sweet words and nibbled at his skin. Gritting his teeth, he sucked air in before releasing it in a soft moan as the other started to grind his hips against him. "Cazzo," swearing under his breath as his fingers dug in to his cold skin. He wanted to feel him already, wanted every part of him. Maybe it was because he was still hurt from what Kareema and him had talked about, but he was starting to feel the need for Eden more prominent than he had felt before. Like he couldn't breathe without him. "Amore mio, I need you," he pleaded, his Italian accent getting stronger, showing he was losing his focus and having a hard time remembering his English. It was usually a good sign. All he truly wanted was Eden, wanting his scent all over him, feel his whole body clash against his own. That was when there was a careful knock at the door, making Romeo groan, burying his head back in to the mattress, closing his eyes as he wasn't ready to let go of what they were doing right now. Surely they could just ignore it, right? Let them know they were busy, that they would come down shortly, but he also didn't want Josette walking in on them like this. He knew it was her, he could hear a difference in how people knocked. "We're busy!" he called out before there was another knock, making him groan. He knew that if he spoke now he would say something he would regret, so he looked to Eden, pleading that he would take care of this.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:29 pm

There was always something fulfilling about hearing Romeo lose his composure and loosen up on his english. The squeezing hand made Eden grit his teeth slightly but he just bit him lightly again, to then lick the spot where his front teeth had made dents in the skin. The plea made him look up at him, humming as he took it quite seriously. The knock however did remind him that they werent fully alone and Romeo’s reaction made him lift a hand to cup his face. Romeo spoke for them but it seemed that it didnt deter her at all. He kissed the lycan’s forehead, breathing in his scent for a second. “Get under the covers.” He mumbled onto his skin before sending him a soft smile. Then he got off him and closed his pants, picking up his t-shirt to pull over his head as he went to the door. He looked back to make sure Romeo wasnt indecent before he opened the door and went out to Josette. “What is it?” He asked, though he was far better at hiding the fact that the lycan had made him quite aroused and now the change of scene had left his body confused. It wasnt something to be angry at Josette for, so he wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:36 pm

Romeo did as he was asked, but he made sure to undress from his pants as well before crawling under the duvet, looking at Eden as he got dressed. Fuck he was hot. The lycan could barely contain himself, running a hand down to cup his own excitement as his eyes followed Eden until all he could see was his back. He knew Josette was out there, but all he could think about was getting Eden back to bed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:37 pm

Josette looked up at Eden as he stood in the door, her eyes rather innocent and clearly apologetic. "There's a man at the door," her breath clearly showing she was a little scared. She was only used to the specific lawyers and their small family to be this close to her safe haven, so she was clearly panicking a little. "He's asking for you," she said, clearly unsure of what to do right now. Kareema was stalling the guy, but he seemed quite steadfast and not leaving. "It's a seraph ... Says his name is Gerard?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:50 pm

A man at the door? Eden wasnt expecting any guests and he didnt think that Romeo had been either. But that hadnt mattered because Josette quickly disclosed that the man had been asking for Eden. The vampyre did look as confused as he felt. Well until she said the name of the man. It was like that name was somehow forbidden from being said in this house and yet Josette had had no idea of that rule. “I’ll deal with him.” He assured her, sending her a soft smile. He thabked her for telling him before he went to the bed lean down over Romeo, kissing his lips gently. “There’s someone at the door. Someone I know. I wont be long, so keep warm for me.” He said, touching his face though he did keep the contact to a minimum. He was dreading seeing the seraph again. But it seemed that he had to. He got up and went down to save Kareema from the hassle of keeping him out.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:09 pm

Romeo was slowly touching himself as Eden returned to him, his cheeks already blushing, his eyes needy. But that was when the vampyre disclosed he had a guest. It was hard to ignore just how disappointed he looked, especially when all he wanted was Eden to send that guest away so they may continue. But alas, he was left to his own devices, and he was already hating the loneliness it brought along.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:16 pm

It was weird being back here, but after hearing Tessa's shaky voice on the phone, it was clear that he needed to face his former demons. He was met by a young vampyress, looking so much like Eden that it startled him at first. Then an elder vampyress came to and was now holding him in the door, but he wasn't budging. He was wearing black jeans and a nice winter coat on top to keep him warm. "I know that he's home ... I'll wait right here for him," he told the elder vampyress taking a deep breath as he dug his hands in to his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:56 pm

Seeing Gerard stand by the door with Kareema watching him didnt quite made Eden cheery or happy. He had an idea why the nephilim was here and he had to contain himself to not rol his eyes at the thought. The stupid valkyrie must’ve said something. “Hello Gerard. Happy Solstice.” Eden said, though his words seemed genuine and nice his expression was displeased. “Why are you here?” He asked, frowning a little. It felt weird to know how obsessed he used to be with the nephilim. Wanting nothing more but for him to be here. Now he just wanted him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 8:25 pm

"Spare me the greetings," he muttered, clearly not in the mood to discuss anything other than what he had came here for. At least the bastard was home. The question made him scoff, "last time I was here you were ready to kill the one I love to keep me," he said rather seriously. The vampyre looked off. He didn't have the same hunger in his eyes. In fact, was he sensing disgust? "I came here because I'm done with you lurking about," he said with a serious frown on his face, "I don't know what you're planning, and frankly I dont want to know, but this has to stop." He shook his head looking from Eden to Kareema. Was she his sister? She didn't look like him at all. So maybe it was the blonde girl who looked so much like him. "I don't care what you've done to me, alright, but I'm not going to stand by while you keep stakes on what Tessa is doing."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 8:55 pm

Eden frowned a little at Gerard’s words about his last visit here but so did Kareema, looking to the vampyre in confusion. Eden just let it slide for now, wanting to hear why he was actually here, beside disturbing the time Eden could’ve spent with Romeo. Planning? Eden lifted his brows slightly, looking at Gerard with an expression that was most of all confused. So Tessa had thought he was after her, she surely was an annoying girl. Eden had to draw in a deep breath to collect himself a little. Mostly because he could tell just how Kareema seemed to think he would owe her an explanation for this. “I was not out keeping tabs on your little valkyrie lover” he said to be clear. “And quite frankly, I’ve grown terribly bored of you. So yeah, once I would have killed to have you here, but now I’m actually dying to just see you leave.” He said quite annoyed, walking over to the door to open, pulling Gerard’s arm. “I have more important things to attend to right now.” He said like he was somehow in a hurry, and he sort of felt like he was. Why was he down here with a man he hadnt thought about in many months, when there was someone else, someone he loved who he could spend his time with? “You can send my regards to her brother, but he is probably better off without her.” He said as he pushed Gerard out, ready to close the door with those words.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:23 pm

The fact that Eden was playing innocent didn't surprise him, but what did was how he was being forced out. The harsh grip so different from the way the vampyre had used to conduct himself. The cryptic message for Connor didn't make much sense either, but he just stared at him. Had Eden - the man who had been obsessing over him, forcing him to stay at this very mansion - really moved on? It was hard to believe, but that was when he spotted a rather young man at the top of the stairs. Gerard grit his teeth, shaking his head at Eden's carelessness. "Found a younger model, I see," he said a little sarcastically, but in reality he was scared for the guy. Was he being held captive as well? And for how long until the vampyre would eventually get bored and move on? "I truly hope you treat him better than you ever did me in this hellhole," he said through gritted teeth. This guy didn't look much older than Tessa, so he wasn't really one to judge there, but Eden could be cruel, so cruel that he feared what might happen to that poor boy once he wanted to find his own way in life. He looked to Kareema, his eyes burning as if to ask her if she was agreeing with this, but he would never get an answer as the door was slammed on him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:23 pm

Romeo had heard the ruckus, and getting in to a bathrobe he snuck out to the stairs, watching the exchange. The guy that Eden was speaking to was older than him, sleep deprived as the bags under his eyes showed. Was this really a friend? They didn't seem to be speaking as friends, and the spiteful comment about Romeo being a replacement made him feel a sinking feeling in his stomach. So this guy was an ex? It was as if he froze in that realization, staring at the seraph as he was pushed outside, the door closed. The lycan was holding his breath, feeling dizzy from the lack of oxygen, but he felt like even when he opened his mouth he couldn't force his lungs to breathe in.
He would grow older, just like that seraph had, and seeing how Eden was so rough made him wonder if the vampyre would ever send him away like that. If Romeo himself would end up in the situation the seraph was in. He just stood there for a while before Eden would notice him, catching his eyes before he turned on his heel and walked back to their room without a word. Once inside he sat down on the bed, his mind going a little crazy as it thought of all the future scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:42 pm

“As if you’re one to talk.” Eden sighed as he realized that Romeo was there as well. He didnt look back, not when Gerard was here. The nephilim could say whatever he wanted about them, everyone seemed to mind it somehow either way. “He doesnt need your hope.” Eden hissed, just wanting him out at this point before it would go too far. Kareema felt the nephilim’s eyes on her but remained neutral like a true vampyress, mever disclosing her feelings. Eden got him out and sighed as he stood facing the door for a bit. He turned to look for Romeo, seeing him at the top of the stairs. Their eyes locked for a moment but Romeo just turned and left.
Eden stood for a bit to contemplate before he followed. He entered their room and closed the door behind him with a sigh. “… It’s not what you think.” He just said flat out. He could already imagine how the lycan was wondering how that had come to an end. And if it was something that could happen to them too. The doubt was pretty clear, even if it hadnt been emoted or said.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:48 pm

Eden followed, of course he did, but Romeo wasn't sure how to act. He felt strange. Like he had just been shown his own horrible future. The vampyre spoke, but it was like the lycan didn't really comprehend it at first, sitting in silence as he stared at the wall. "Then tell me what it is," he said, feeling slightly dizzy still, but he was breathing now at least. Rubbing his face with his palms he shuddered slightly, "and maybe assure me that I wasn't looking in to my own future out there." If Eden had loved someone before him, that was perfectly fine, but that person being alive and now a stranger to the elder vampyre, well, it wasn't providing Romeo with a lot of hope. In fact he felt terrified. Would Eden just get enough of him some day? Throw him out and slam the door in his face as he could do nothing?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:58 pm

Eden didnt really know where to begin. The start would’ve been a good starting point but Eden didnt want to get too deep into it. “It’s not your future. What we have is so different it’s…” he stopped, cupping the lycan’s face to establish some sort of eye contact. “.. I love you. I never loved him. I just loved the power I held over him.” Was the easiest way to put it. He pulled Romeo in, connecting their foreheads. The lycan had to know that there was a difference. That Eden had shown sides of him that he wouldnt even have shown to just anyone; even an ex boyfriend, which Gerard had never really been anyway. “Why are you looking for all these reasons to doubt us?” He had to ask even if it was moving away from what they were just talking about. Because it did feel that way. And he wondered if it was some sort of sign. Or something else that he should prepare himself for.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 12:07 am

Romeo looked at Eden as he cupped his face, closing his eyes as their foreheads connected. It was sweet, gentle, and everything Romeo felt through their skin to skin contact felt so real and filled with love. The question however made him sigh, feeling the small hairs on his neck stand up at the thought of it. "I'm not doubting us," he whispered, lifting his hands up to cover the cold ones on his face, "I'm just afraid." He had already defied his family, he had no home besides what he had here with Eden, and living their truth was so important to him. "I'm terrified of losing you, but I'm even more scared of hurting you," he was being honest now, being raw and trying to tackle all the worry that was in his mind all the time.
"I guess I'm searching for a reason, a good one, as to why I can allow myself to be so selfish," he disclosed in a soft tone, looking at him as he leaned his head back. Watching the vampyre's features, and how familiar they had become to him. "And I guess I'm trying to find meaning in the madness ... Try and understand why no-one seems to be on our side."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 12:59 am

It was to hear him say that he wasnt doubting them but hearing that he was afraid wasnt exactly a positive. “You wont lose me.” He argued softly but he couldnt say whether the lycan would hurt him or not. At some point he probably would. He listened to the lycan, kissing his face here and there until Romeo leaned away to which he just returned the look with a soft gaze. “Maybe it’s time to stop caring what others think. Because that will only make us worry, make us sad, anxious.” He said but that wasnt all, “.. instead of focusing what makes us feel good like this.” He added before he leaned in to kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:09 am

Stop worrying? If only it was that easy. And yet he hoped he was right. Their lips reconnected, making him moan softly against those familiar cold ones that he never seemed to be able to get enough of. His hands moved, grabbing lightly at the vampyre's hips, pulling him a little closer. "I like the good things," he muttered hastily against the vampyre's lips, feeling his heart pick up the pace, beating like a steady drum in his chest. Oh what he felt for Eden was true and right, there was no doubt about it, but his worry was still there. He pulled the vampyre down over him, letting their lips clash, their tongues dancing with one another in a rather heated yet delicate dance. Gasping softly he looked at Eden as he was above him right now. "I wish I could borrow some of your optimism from time to time," he sighed against his lips, his fingers digging in to his hips, wanting him closer and feeling like the clothes that separated them was too much. "I want to focus on the good things ... Please help me with that," a very honest plea.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:33 am

“Good.” He muttered, letting Romeo pull at him all he wanted. He enjoyed feeling the lycan eager to have him closer. Frankly he had had enpugh of the teases and interruptions. The lycan needed to be reminded of how good they truly made each other feel. “I’ve got enough optimism for the both of us.” He chuckled softly, Romeo pulling at him only making him feel how turned on he was getting by every pull. He nodded at the plea, pushing the lycan down onto the bed, undoing the bathrobe and leaned over him. “You are so beautiful my love.” He complimented him, touching his warm chest, running his hand down his soft and warm skin. “The things I’ll do to you will make you forget all your worries, because what we have is stronger than any worry.” He assured him, kissing his collarbone, feeling him up with a gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 11:28 am

Romeo felt Eden's hand moving down, groaning softly as their skin temperature clashed like electricity. His hazel eyes looking at the vampyre's blue green, "Eden," he pleaded, his chest heavy with need as he felt the cold hands feel him up. Under the robe he wasn't wearing anything, mostly because he had hoped that Eden would've returned sooner. His erection clear as day, it didn't take long when he was this attracted to the other man, moaning softly already, his hips bucking against his touch. "Take your clothes off," he said, his breath shaky as his hands were slowly pulling the shirt he had on up, exposing more of his chest. "I need to feel you ... Feel us," he put it quite simply, but it was one of the things with lycans. Feeling everyone's feelings through touch meant that sometimes it got jumbled up, and when him and Eden were close it didn't really feel like he could differentiate their emotions anymore. He could just feel their unity, them coming together as one on not just a physical level, but on an emotional level as well. He had never loved anyone before, but he knew what he felt with Eden was real. "And don't tell me to have patience ... I've waited plenty."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 11:54 am

No one could say the vampyre’s name like Romeo, that was for sure. And the way he moaned while Eden was simply touching him lightly, tending to the erection with nothing more but a slight relief, just did something to Eden’s mind. He felt the hands pull at his shirt and let go to take it off again, moving his hands down to undo his belt. He could’ve been teasingly slow but it didnt quite feel like the right moment. No, this moment was not for teases and holding back. He got out of the rest of his clothes, leaning back down over the lycan, pressing their chests lightly together. “You have.” He agreed, kissing the lycan’s lips, brushing a hand down the side of his body. “But I do want you to know one thing.” He said, gripping gently around the lycan’s thigh to move it and open him up. “I’m not only attracted to your body.” He said, running the hand down his thigh to his entrance, playing lightly with it. “I’m attracted to Romeo. That’s your person, it’s the things you say, the things you do, your opinions and thoughts.” He explained, lifting his hand up to wet his fingers before moving them back down. The lycan had waited long enough, that was for sure as Eden slowly pressed his fingers inside of him, just the fingertips. He could feel how tight he was. Normally he would’ve loved to stretch him out with light teasing and then his erection but this moment called for something more tender, something that could make the lycan crumble because it was filled with sugar coated love and desire. “I could eat you up when you look at me like this.” He sighed but he loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next