Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 4:55 pm

When Eden finally gave in, he helped him ride out his high until the vampyre wrapped his arms around him. He felt so sweaty, the steam having spread to the glass walls with ease, but he wrapped his arms around the vampyre in return. Being close to him was all he ever truly wanted, and finally sitting still he felt just how spread out he was. "You too," he muttered softly, panting still as he pressed himself closer still. Sometimes he wished they never had to stop. That they could be connected like this forever and never be apart again. He pulled away, looking at Eden's face, his own red and a fine layer of sweat over it, smiling happily and feeling turned on even still. "I wonder," he muttered, moving off of Eden while he was still hard, feeling how he was dripping already, biting his lips before guiding Eden back inside, moaning in delight at how slippery and sticky it felt. "Ah .." he moaned a little surprised at how good it felt.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 5:05 pm

He liked how they both seemed need the other one as close as possible. When Romeo pulled away, Eden looked at him with loving eyes, returning the smile with a soft one of his own. But then Romeo muttered and Eden was curious. Though not for long as the lycan moved off. He thought it would be over then and there but then Romeo guided him right back inside and he groaned softly, gritting his teeth before he scoffed. "Do you want more?" he asked, placing a hand on the lycan's face.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 5:11 pm

It was just the reaction he wanted, feeling just how good this made Eden feel was an opportunity he always felt blessed by. If he wanted more? In truth he always wanted more. Did that make him greedy? Biting his lower lip he just started rocking his hips, greeting the vampyre's body, feeling him glide with ease against his insides. "Just a little," he whispered in a hasty tone, but it was clear he wasn't looking for the rough round they had just had. No, he wanted it tender and slow, not something they did much of. But he just craved the intimacy. "Grab my butt .. Spread me open for you," he pleaded in a hushed voice, leaning down to connect their lips, making out as he slowly rode him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 5:24 pm

A little? Eden didnt mind at all, moaning in delight as the lycan took it in a slower pace than before. It was like they had overcome the hungering need they had for each other and now could enjoy each other more slow and intimate. Eden obviously went with it, the pleasure was good like this as well. And he could look down the lycan's body, taking a moment to rub his hands over his body, kissing his collarbone before the plea made him look up. He returned the kiss and gladly obliged as his hands moved down to grab a buttock each to then spread him open. "Hmmm... I like that. But what if I make you tighter?" he asked with a small smirk over his lips before he pressed his buttocks together to create a bit of pressure around his length inside the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 6:00 pm

He moaned, his chin reaching his chest as he panted softly at the sensation of Eden making him tighter around him. He felt the vampyre more clearly, felt how he touched every ripple inside of him. And best of all, he felt how good it felt for the both of them. "If you wanted me tight .. Maybe you shouldn't do me so roughly," he smirked in return, being a bit more bratty now that things were slower. It was still just as good a feeling as before, but it was a different kind of good. Not gentle by any means, but more tender in nature. "Cazzo ... Eden," he moaned, gritting his teeth as he felt how his prostate was being squeezed closer to Eden's length as well, creating the most wonderful sensation in his body.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 6:18 pm

“You asked for harder.” He argued softly before he moaned, feeling quite into this and how intense it could feel. He hoped that it wasnt hurting the lycan but judging from his eager hips keeping that slow motion, he figured it was fine. “Romeo.” He moaned in return, moving his lips down to kiss the lycan’s body, over along his collarbone and up to his neck. He stuck out his tongue and licked him, not caring if he was licking off his sweat. No, Eden would probably love to do just that. His hands kept the lycan’s butt pressed together, kissing up and down his neck, nibbling softly at the skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 6:41 pm

The fact that Eden took his time, exploring his body even if it was sweaty was actually riling him up more. His moans were deeper, needier and came out much easier as he set the pace of just slowly riding him. He didn't want it to be fast or hard, he just wanted to feel them connected. "I think I'm going to cum," he muttered in a hasty breath, groaning softly at how good it felt to be on edge already. "I love you .. so much," leaning his face down in to Eden's hair, breathing him in as he released himself between them. He felt a little dizzy, but he kept riding him, albeit a little more irregularly as his body tensed up from the feeling of euphoria.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:01 pm

“Go on.” He urged him softly, wanting nothing more than for Romeo to feel that beautiful bliss. The vampyre kept kissing and nibbling, moving his head up to moan in the lycan’s ear while one of his habds moved to assist the lycan. It was like they hadnt really done it properly until the both of them were covered in the lycan’s beautiful seed. Eden felt quite close as well, gritting his teeth as he wanted to hold back. He wanted the lycan to cum with him, simply because he was that greedy.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:09 pm

With Eden's urge and helping hand, he soon felt on edge which quickly turned to release as he moaned from deep within his stomach, his breath hiccupping at the feeling. He loved this. Loved how they both seemed to drive the other completely wild. But most importantly, he loved feeling as Eden gave in to his high too, making his own euphoria last longer because of it. "Mhmm, cazzo .. ah," he moaned, helping Eden ride out his high before he finally stopped. His body was shaking a little from all the stimulation. He was panting against Eden's scalp, moaning sweetly as he felt genuinely relieved from all the tensions he had had all day. "My Eden .. My husband," he muttered, scared to open his eyes as he was certain his vision would be blurry.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:30 pm

He was definitely underestimating how amazing this felt and as his high rolled over him, he did quite enjoy hearing Romeo enjoy it as well. He was hiding a bit away in the nape of Romeo’s neck, but it was just while he was recovering from the high, whoch wouldnt take long. When Romeo stopped, the vampyre was panting and lifted his head to look at him. He grinned softly and leaned in to connect their lips, kissing the lycan over and over. But that was more because of how overjoyed he felt. That they had been apart and now got to be together again.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:57 pm

The kisses were reciprocated happily, and he leaned in to it more, feeling the shivers running through his whole skin. Breaking their heated kiss, he panted softly, "if we continue like this we might have to cancel the dinner tonight." It was clear from Romeo's voice that he could be easily swayed to just continue. He only wanted to make Eden happy, and it was clear as he was trying to sit still and not stir up more things. "But I do want to meet your friends," he muttered softly, licking the vampyre's lips. He reached up, turning on the shower head, letting the luke warm water run down over them. "We can continue this later .. after dinner?" He smiled, leaning in to kiss him again, just letting the water slowly soak his hair, washing away his sweat.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:28 pm

Eden didnt think that Romeo was very interested in missing the dinner, though it was tempting to go for a third time. “Twice in a row?” He hummed as the water poured down over them. “I would love that. If my friends dont wear you out.” He chuckled, returning the kiss, using his hands to distribute the water that was raining down. “I’m excited to have you meet them.” He admitted, lifting his hands to gently wash the lycan’s hair for him. He took the opportunity to kiss his chin and jawline now that he was in range of it, smiling against his skin. “Do you always sweat this much when we have sex?” He teased him, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:40 pm

Feeling the water get moved around over his skin felt good, humming softly at the chuckle. The kisses made him sigh in bliss, feeling how his body was slowly calming down. The tease made him scoff, rolling his eyes before looking directly at him, "you say that as if you didn't just lick it off my skin and probably thought about licking my entire body clean with your tongue." He pointed it out cause he had felt that needy urge. Kissing him gently he moved off of Eden, groaning softly as he felt so empty now. He got up, his legs a little wobbly, but he still managed to reach his hand down to assist Eden up as well. "I like sweating when it's because of what we've done," he admitted, kissing the vampyre down and around his upper chest that he could reach.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 9:14 pm

Romeo was right, Eden had considered it. The vampyre shrugged, “I cant have your blood so I’ll take everything else.” He said, grinning at the lycan. The kiss was nice but he had to admit that he hated whenever the lycan or himself had to pull away and separate them. He accepted the help to get up, the confession making him hum softly. “Good. I like making you sweat. I actually envy it.” He said, not finding it that weird to admit. To physically show how into it he could be? It was an intoxicating thought. Once they were done showering and were clean, Eden hosed down the glass, though he was a little reluctant. It would be hot to just leave behind for them to come back to.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:37 am

"Envy it?" he asked, quite surprised to hear that admittance. What was so appealing about sweat? He guess the vampyre would have to explain it to him. He watched as the glass was hosed down, seeing the hesitance, but Romeo wrapped his arms around him, kissing his shoulders and back. "We can always make more messes," he told him sweetly, because Eden seemed to really love viewing what messes they could make. He would've called it a kink, but teasing him about it right now wasn't what he wanted to do. "Perhaps we should have a glass walled shower in our new place?" he suggested with a smile on his lips. He wasn't usually a fan of facing away from Eden, perhaps because of the trauma in his past, but this had been alright, seeing as they had focused on trying to look at one another regardless. Not to mention the last stretch of their escapades where he could watch him face to face. He grit his teeth a little, feeling how gravity was slowly dislodging all the filth within him, groaning softly as he felt it run down his thigh. "See?" he muttered softly, panting as well as the feeling was one that he actually really liked, "another beautiful mess."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 12:16 pm

“Yeah, I wish I could blush… and I wish I could sweat, just so I could have it mix with yours.” He admitted. It wasnt that the sweat itself directly appealed to him. Frankly any other mortal’s sweat and what not liquids would’ve disgusted Eden for sure. It was just different with Romeo. There wasnt anything about the lycan that Eden didnt like. The mention of making more messes made him smile. The suggestion was good. “It should be more sturdy than this.” He hummed with a nod. The groan made him look at Romeo, the mutter made him look down the lycan. He couldnt help but place a hand on his shoulder and gently push him back to have him lean back a little. Eden crouched down to watch the mess unfold. “You are beautiful.” He said, softly touching the lycan’s legs, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 12:29 pm

Romeo hummed, liking the thought of their bodily fluids mixing, though he much preferred Eden as he was. He loved how cold he was, how he could follow along where he had touched, where he might've neglected to touch. It was so nice. He did however agree that the glass wall would have to be more study. He had felt it move a little, and if Eden had gone any harder it would've made him probably break the glass. He was pushed back, leaning his upper body against the wall, letting Eden inspect him, biting his lower lip as he whimpered softly at his legs being touched. Any affection from the vampyre was greeted happily. "Don't make me hard again," he pleaded softly, but perhaps it was too late as seeing Eden just smiling up at him from where he was was enough to make his imagination run wild. His cheeks blushed still, looking down at him, hoping he would just come up and kiss him already.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 1:04 pm

The plea seemed to be in vain and Eden chuckled softly. “Well, I guess it’s too late now.” He said, lifting a hand to touch the lycan’s hard length. Just soft gentle touches, before gripping softly to jerk him slow. “I guess I didnt keep you satisfied for long.” He hummed with a teasing smile. He liked this, though he hadnt checked the time to see if they had time to spare. But then again.. he would always be late if it was because of a moment with Romeo. “We cant have you show up pent up… That is a sight only for me.” He hummed, though he wouldnt do anything wild without the lycan’s permission.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 1:26 pm

His length was gripped, making him moan rather vulnerably as he was being jerked. He was still rather sensitive after everything, but it was like it hurt in a good way. His hips bucked against his hand, clearly encouraging him to keep going, because he couldn't say no to this. Eden was right. Showing up all hot and bothered wasn't what he wanted. "Help me release the tension," he pleaded, looking at him, needing his touch. Craving all of him once again as if he could never get enough. "I'm sure I'll give in faster .. If you use your mouth," he moaned, leaning his head back against the tiles, smirking slightly as he knew he was acting like a brat.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 1:36 pm

Oh he would help him for sure. “Dont worry my love.” He assured him, lifting his length to softly kiss up along him. He looked at him the whole time, hearing Romeo’s idea. “I’m sure you would.” He remarked, though he gave in and used his tongue to please him. He did let him slip in to then pull back, just teasing him. Letting him feel the insides of his mouth but not quite letting him feel it fully. “Will you be nice?” He asked, looking up at him patiently. Though he would much more like if the lycan remained stubborn and bratty.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 1:47 pm

The teasing persisted, and the fact that he didn't get to fill his mouth out fully was frustrating. The way Eden tried to be patient with him didn't help much, "I can't make any promises .. You know that," he said, his breath hiccupping softly in his throat. His hand moved down in to the vampyre's hair, entangling his fingers in the short strands, pulling at it lightly. "I guess you'll just have to find out," he challenged him in a hushed whisper, the water still falling down around them. He felt like this was amazing. The water running down Eden's body made him look too hot, watching how every droplet caressed the toned abs and perfect muscles on his arms. "Are you going to deny your husband the release he wants?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:04 pm

“I’m sure you can if you really want it.” He remarked, feeling the hand in his hair, the pull making him chuckle. “You are such a brat.” He scoffed but it wasnt a bad thing at all. He loved it. The question however was what got him. “No. I cant.” He admitted, before letting the lycan slip right into his mouth, just rubbing the tip along the roof of his mouth, sucking softly. When the lycan reached the back of his mouth he hummed in delight, moaning a little muffled. He then slowly let the lycan slip out again, opting to take him out, unless Romeo of course had another plan. He did still have Eden by the hair and could decide.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:18 pm

He was a brat, he knew it, but he could also feel just how much Eden liked that. Gritting his teeth, his eyes rolled in to the back of his skull as the vampyre finally engulfed his length. Moaning quite vulnerably, mostly because he felt so sensitive, and yet in the best way possible. "Cazzo .. My husband has such a wonderful mouth," he muttered softly, his hand gripping around his hair. However as Eden wanted to release him once more he frowned, "don't you like my taste, amore?" he asked in a slight tease. He bucked his hips forward a bit, inserting himself in his mouth again, groaning in delight as he already felt on edge. It was just amazing what the vampyre did to him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:27 pm

Romeo called his mouth wonderful, but had he considered what he was filling it with? As Eden tried to release the lycan, the question felt almost absurd but then the lycan pushed back into him. He moaned and hummed just to create vibrations for the lycan. He began bopping his head slow but steady, gripping softly at the lycan’s hips. It was fine if Romeo was on edge already but Eden wasnt looking to stop now that he had started. He did push him a little deep from time to time but he wasnt looking to ruin his voice tonight… tempting as it might be.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:49 pm

"That's it," he moaned, feeling how Eden got into it, though he didn't need to go deep to feel the pleasure. Eden's tongue was creating a lovely pressure of sensation, making his neck hairs stand on edge. He panted softly, his heart beating faster as he was edging closer and closer. "I-I'm .. c-clo-se," he stammered, his face red as his movements became a little irregular. Finally releasing himself, hopefully within Eden's mouth, he gasped softly before falling on his knees in front of the vampyre. He pushed him back a little, just enough to let their lips crash. He bit down on the vampyre's lip, making blood flow as he licked his lips, "let me taste us mixed," he pleaded in a hushed whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: