Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 9:20 pm

"Yeah, I guess you'll be doing a lot of this soon." she chuckled. There wasnt much else that he could do, nor that she would put on him. So she wished him a good day and thanked him for bringing the file.

The days passed without anything notable really happening. Kurtis was pretty much off the grid and wasnt reaching out either. Eden had checked on the facility that Zaira was kept at, though there wasnt much to be done when he was still abroad. The day Romeo was coming over, a meeting had been called around the time he would have to pick up the lycan from the airport. He had notified him and arranged that someone would come pick him up instead. Though it was irritating to the vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 9:39 pm

The days grew closer, and Romeo was getting more and more impatient. He did however manage to have a nap on the plane. Getting off the flight and down through security he felt his heart in his throat. He had missed him so much and he hadn't quite yet decided how to greet him. Part of him just wanted to run in to his arms, pull him as close as he could get him, however he couldn't say he felt a little sad as it was simply a driver picking him up. He followed though, getting in to the car as his baggage was handled. Looking down he turned on his phone hoping for a message or something, but nothing seemed to pop up. Or perhaps it just hadn't gone through yet because of the flight?
He looked out the window, seeing the world pass by. The driver was quiet as well, but it was better than someone blabbering about everything between heaven and earth.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:02 pm

There was not much to be done about the fact that he couldnt be there, he hoped that it didnt take from the fact that they were going to see each other soon. And yet he was sure that he was the one who was feeling most affected by it. The lycan was greeted by personnel at the hotel that handed over the key to the room Eden was staying in. The lady was quite taken by the lycan’s look and shine, that she couldnt help but keep smiling at him sweetly. “Mr. Parish made it clear that since he wouldnt get to be here to greet you, we had to make sure that you eat something. So is there something particular you want… Mr..?” She asked, needing to know how he wanted to be addressed..
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:14 pm

Romeo finally arrived at the hotel. It was actually kind of snazzy, wasn't it? He was greeted by a rather friendly woman, ready to be of any help to him, and the instructions made him sigh. The vampyre sure knew how to keep an eye on his eating habits, didn't he? He had always seen himself as a bit of a picky eater, and sure sometimes he restricted himself in what and how much he ate. But he wasn't anorexic, so he thought it was just something he did. "Ah, yeah, uhm, a simple potato soup I suppose?" he said, not really sure why that came to mind, but he guessed that was what he was going to get, "and I suppose Mr. Parish will do." He felt a little nervous using that last name, but it also felt good. It felt like it signaled how he belonged with Eden.
He was shown to the room, getting in the smell of Eden was everywhere and he felt his body relax. The food was delivered to the room, and he sat in the windowsill looking out at the city, carefully eating the soup as he watched the world go by. It was crazy how much he seemed to just feel at ease when he was in places where he knew Eden had been. Was it a little pathetic?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:54 pm

The lady made sure that Romeo would get exactly that, nodding politely before having someone show him to the room. It took an hour for the meeting to finish and then a bit before Eden finally arrived at the hotel. When he spoke to the lady at the desk, he couldnt help but smile. She asked him about it but he just shook his head and thanked her before he went to the room. He didnt enter but simply knocked, waiting for the lycan to open up for him. If the lycan  asked who it was, he would scoff lightly. “A special delivery for Mr. Parish.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 11:02 pm

Romeo had gotten cleaned up a bit after having something to eat, getting out of the clothes he had been flying in. He wasn't really dressing up, but he also wanted to be appealing for when Eden would show up. Was it weird that he worried about that? Finishing up he just decided to spend the time reading in a book he had brought, just one from his studies for a bit of light reading. The knock made him frown, mostly because he hadn't ordered anything else. Walking to the door he was a bit weary, maybe paranoia was a good way to describe it, however the reply he got from the other side made him weak to his knees. He opened the door, and seeing the vampyre it was as if everything suddenly made sense once more. "Hi," he breathed out, almost stunned to see him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 11:18 pm

When the door opened, Eden couldnt describe the feeling he got when he finally stood face to face with the lycan. He was however containing himself and doing it well. His eyes were full of love and he reached out to touch his face, just cupping it gently before pulling him in to a longing kiss. He definitely didnt care if anyone were to see them. What would they do either way? He broke off the kiss after a while, still holding the lycan’s face. “I’m sorry for the delay.” He muttered against his lips before leaning away to look at him. It was probably best to continue inside, so he stepped in and closed the door before taking off his jacket, placing it over the back of the chair by the desk. “It was an urgent yet boring meeting. I would rather have been the one to pick you up. How was the trip?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 11:37 pm

Feeling the cold hand against his warm cheek he just leaned into it, but the lips made his whole body feel alive. His skin buzzing with electricity wherever Eden touched. The mutter just made him shake his head. It didn't matter. He was here now. They moved in to the hotel room, and with the door closing he felt more at ease. Was it strange that he still liked them having that bit of privacy? He just watched as he took off his jacket, looking probably a bit lost, but that was fine too, right? The question made him nod, "yeah, it wasn't too bad - I had a window seat, but I think I slept through most of it," he confessed.
He reached out, touching along his arm, touching the fabric of his shirt. "I .. I didn't know what name for the reception lady to call me .. I sorta panicked," he confessed. Was Eden alright with it being like this? He walked closer, kissing his clothed shoulder a few places, pressing his nose in to smell him. Small shudders ran down his back just from being close to him again. "I've missed you so much," his tone a little sad, but that was to be expected, right?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 11:49 pm

He hummed softly at the reply, to then turn to the lycan once the jacket was out of the way. The confession however made him smile. Did Romeo know that he was adorable right now? “I have to admit that hearing her tell me that the other Mr. Parish had arrived, I got very excited.” He said as the lycan came closer. It was odd because they had been separated for a few days and Eden could feel that. His own hands moved up to soothe the itch he got from wanting to feel Romeo, be really sure that he was here. “I didnt know I’d ever get to feel what it feels like when half of you is missing.” He said, his hands fiddling a little with his shirt, unsure if he just wanted to feel it or tear it off him. Being close to the lycan now was overstimulating in every sense and yet he wouldnt have it differently. “I feel like I want to wrap myself all over you.” He scoffed but he wouldnt do that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 11:57 pm

Romeo scoffed softly, smiling as his shirt was touched. They were being rather tame, weren't they? But on the other hand this sorta thing they just needed to ease in to once again. Eden's words made him chuckle, his hands moving up, playing with one of the buttons on the vampyre's shirt. He opened it slowly, "and why don't you?" A fair question if you asked him. He knew that he longed for him, needed to feel his closeness and breathe in his scent. "How about a bath?" He asked, opening another button, leaning in to kiss the parts of his chest that were exposed, "you stink of office work and frustration smoking," teasing him just a slight bit.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 12:08 am

The question made a soft grin sneak up on his lips just as he felt his shirt slowly being opened, of course not right away. “I dont want to overwhelm you.” He just replied, which was true. Would the lycan really like if he just did exactly what he pleased? The suggestion was good. Eden thought about it until Romeo made the comment of what he smelled like. “Do you find me unappealing?” He asked, before lifting a hand to touch the lycan’s collar. “Will you join me?” He asked, though it wasnt really a question. He wouldnt take a bath if the lycan wouldnt join him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 12:19 am

"Hmmmm .. no," he smiled as if he had to think about it. He could never find Eden unappealing, not in a million years. The question that wasn't really a question made him chuckle. "Of course," he replied, opening yet another button, gritting his teeth a little because he felt that inner need grow. He took a few steps back towards the bathroom, biting his lower lip as he pulled off his shirt. There was some teasing to this, letting him watch yet not getting completely close. Bare chested he just left a trail of his clothes on the floor, moving out to the bathroom where he turned on the water in the tub, filling it up once it had a nice temperature. Taking off the rest of his clothes, he looked to Eden, reaching out to him if he had gotten out of his clothes too. Touching his chest, basically just wasting time until the tub was full. "Kiss me again," he felt so needy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 12:40 am

He didnt really doubt that Romeo still found him rather appealing. It was a mutual feeling. The reply made his body react a little, though still being rather clothed, it wouldnt be too noticeable. Maybe a little bit of his jaw clenching, but other than that he seemed unaffected. Watching Romeo slowly back off while undressing was already driving him crazy. Was he trying to make him go from all his senses right now? He began undressing too and followed, just leaving clothes behind before he was naked too. He moved over as Romeo reached out, wrapping his hands around his lower back, pulling him in a little. “Okay.” He whispered before leaning in to kiss him. Small pecks that repeated, got longer, got far more eager the more their lips touched. Before he knew it, he was licking his lips, his body already feeling so tense that he grabbed at his skin. “Romeo.” He muttered between kisses, feeling so aroused already. “I mean… Mr Parish.” He corrected himself. Fuck, he really liked the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 12:50 am

He was pulled in and he felt a knot in his stomach of emotions that seemed to just build. Their lips met time and time again, getting more heated the longer they went at it. Romeo couldn't stop himself from moaning softly, feeling how his body reacted, but it was perhaps also largely in part because he could feel Eden's reaction as well. Their skin being pressed together felt heavenly, and the mutter made him hum against the other's lips before the correction came. A pleasant thrill ran down his spine, spreading on his skin like goosebumps as he smiled. His eyes lovestruck, his hands eager to explore the vampyre's body, warming him up slowly.
"Yes, Mr. Parish?" he whispered, kissing him down his chin and to his neck. He had missed him too much. Luckily he looked over, seeing that the tub had been filled and he pulled Eden with him in to the water. Of course their make out session was far from done, crawling up to sit in his lap, running his fingers through his hair. "Cazzo, amore mio," he swore under his breath, feeling how turned on he had gotten already. It was just hard to deny what it felt like to be with the one he truly loved. His hands moved up in to Eden's hair, pulling at it lightly to lean his head back, continuing his attack on the cold neck. Biting, kissing and sucking on his skin, he felt quite in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 7:11 am

His hands slowly brushed around the warm skin, having warmed up quite nicely at this point. Romeo’s whisper, even if simple felt like a little peek into the future. When they could call each other by the same last name. “I love you.” He whispered, stretching his neck lightly for him. The tub was filled and Eden followed the pull to get settled. He didnt mind that the lycanchose to sit on him, in fact it made it so much easier to press their bodies together. His hands were exploring the lycan’s skin all around, though his fingertips lightly dug into him from time to time. He was however restraining himself from scratching him. He just wanted to mark him all over, have him covered in some sort of visible reminder that he belonged to him. The hand in the vampyre’s hair forced him to stretch his neck and he moaned in delight at the lips on his skin. “You can bite harder if you want. I want to see dents in my skin when we get out.” He told him, gritting his teeth as he was riling himself up with his thoughts. His hands moved down, under the water to grab at the lycan’s hips. “I’ve been dreaming of you when I slept.” He muttered, his breath trembling as it had clearly been rather pleasant dreams and yet he wasnt saying what they had been of just yet. “Can I touch you?” He asked, one hand moving to brush down his thigh before teasing running right back in.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 10:31 am

Romeo groaned softly, "I love you too," he spoke softly against his skin. The encouragement to bite harder made him shudder with delight, and he did just that, even puncturing his skin a few places, but not enough to just let the blood run. His hips were grabbed and he moaned, feeling so overwhelmed with emotions from finally being close to him again. He wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at the feeling, but as long as Eden kept touching him, he would feel good. "Dreaming of me?" he repeated, phrased more like a question of curiosity as he leaned away from his neck and shoulder to look at him. However he barely felt able to comprehend that as Eden asked another question. His cheeks flared up, nodding as he felt almost too needy to speak.
The teasing hand made him grit his teeth, sucking air through them as he tried not to be too affected. But how could he not? He had been longing for him all week, "I'll be sad if you don't," he admitted in a soft pant. He moved slightly, pressing his length against Eden's under the water almost as if to stifle himself, "touch both of us," he pleaded. His eyes were a bit fluid, but it was clear from his gaze that it was only happy tears he could shed right now.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 12:25 pm

Once the lycan began biting harder, Eden became visibly affected, his muscles tensing under the marble skin while he moaned in delight at the stinging feeling. His hands wanted to pull Romeo even closer yet but he wasnt sure it was even possible at this point.  “Well, I’ve had to since you havent been here.” He chuckled, though it wasnt like he could really control his dreams. Dreams for vampyres were different as they werent really sleeping.
The answer made him chuckle lightly but he also did take him quite seriously. It was just adorable to him. “I dont want to upset you.” He said in a soft tone, feeling the lycan scoot closer, pressing them together. The plea was quickly answered by the confident hand that moved in between them, softly grabbing around the both of them. “You’re hot like this.” He said, making sure that his grip was good before he slowly began teasing them both. Moaning softly, he was already quite into it, but he was also quite occupied with taking in how the lycan was reacting and looking.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 12:45 pm

Gasping softly as he felt the confident hand surround them, he moaned vulnerably, his cheeks getting color in an instant. "You feel so good," he moaned and it probably sounded a little bit like a complain, but it was only because he felt his breath starting to hiccup in his chest. Leaning in he connected their lips, moaning in to his mouth as his hips started to slowly buck against the moving hand. He had missed him too much, already feeling on edge and it was almost embarrassing. His hands were busy, running through the vampyre's hair, smiling softly as this felt too good to be true. In a sense it reminded him of the first time they had a bath together, though this was much better. "Baby .. I don't .. wanna come .. yet," he pleaded, his words only broken up by soft and needy moans, leaning down he scraped his teeth against the vampyre's chest, making as much of him as he could.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 1:32 pm

Oh if this is good then I’d love to know what I feel like inside you.” He remarked a little teasingly though he could already imagine how the lycan would lose his senses. And frankly that would be the best sight in Eden’s mind. He kissed him back eagerly, though he didnt deter from the focus on pleasuring them both. Not that Eden had ever had a difficulty in maintaining both. It felt all natural with Romeo, every movement, sound. His hand still just kept it slow and nice, taking his time while he indulged in the feeling. Romeo’s plea made him shudder and for a moment he felt the urge to handle them both a little firmer just to push him over the edge. But he wanted to be sweet. He did however push him a little before he halted his movements, his face leaning down close to Romeo’s, grinning softly. “Do you know how much power you have over me?” He asked, shifting between his eyes. His free hand gently brushed his skin, his eyes moving down to take him in like this. How his heart was pounding so hard that Eden could see his pulse under the skin. The way his shoulders moved as he panted for air. Yeah, this sight was divine, it was perfect. “Not even my imagination could recreate this.” He muttered, touching the lycan’s chest, pinching his nipple. “When you sat in the tub with me the first time.. was this what you had in mind when you asked if I could love you?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 2:00 pm

The tease just made him clench his jaw, feeling the tension and as Eden took it just a little bit further only to stop he felt a little dizzy. He had always loved how the vampyre could drive him so crazy, but this had to be in a new ranking by itself. The grin made him groan, panting as his lips pulled up in a slight smile as well, however the question made him frown. Was that a bad thing? He felt the hand touching his skin and he swore under his breath, feeling quite overstimulated already, but he liked that. It meant that he was going to lose himself a little when they took this further. The mutter made his eyes soften, though he had to moan as the vampyre went for his nipple, gritting his teeth as he was trying to not let his head fall back.
The follow up made him return to reality, his hands cupping Eden's face as he searched his eyes. "You've given me more than I ever could imagine," he confessed, caressing his cheekbones with his thumbs. He was still panting a little, his cheeks red at this point but they always seemed to go crimson whenever Eden touched him. "What I imagined back then was nothing compared to what we have now," he had perhaps not dared to dream of this, afraid that it would never happen to him. Leaning in he placed a soft kiss against his lips, moving a bit so his entrance was now slowly teasing the vampyre's length. "Amore," he moaned softly, "enter me already." He was too impatient for his own good, but he didn't care if it was going to hurt or sting a little. He just wanted to feel him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 2:41 pm

He felt the warm hands around his face, smiling softly at the lycan, the confession made his eyes soften up as he realized that it applied to the both of them. Eden back then would’ve never thought this could happen. But Laure was also rather present in the picture back then, so Eden could’ve only dreamt of what Romeo and him could have achieved. The kiss made him long for more but he soon noticed how Romeo had moved to position himself so Eden could enter him. The plea was almost too sweet and yet Eden was hesitating. “I know that you long for me so much that you’re willing to hurt. But I’m very pent up baby.” He cooed him, grabbing him by his thighs to push his hips back, so he couldnt just sit down on him. “I’d want to stretch you out so I can fill you over and over.” He said before he leaned forward to hook onto the lycan’s lower lip. “Let’s finish this bath and then take it to bed.” He encouraged him. He wanted him too, it was obvious. But the water would just dry him up even more and Eden wanted him to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 2:50 pm

Deep down he knew that Eden only wanted what was best for both of them, but he just felt so needy. How could he possibly wait? He had waited enough time as it was for Eden to return from that stupid meeting. He was pushed back, but at least the vampyre followed, hooking onto his lip that made him moan softly. "You promise?" his chest heaving with need as his words perhaps slurred a bit from the fact that Eden had his lower lip. The encouragement made him hum, nodding to signal his agreeance in this.
Finishing up the bath he grabbed a towel, drying himself off quickly, but frankly he didn't care if they soaked the bed. The hotel could just provide them with a new one, right? Drying his hair as he walked in to the bedroom he crawled up on the bed, laying his towel out under his head. Biting his lower lip he looked towards the bathroom a little impatiently, moving his hand down to touch his eager member slightly. Nothing crazy, just keeping himself hard and a bit on edge.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 3:05 pm

If he promised? Of course he did. It was almost absurd that the lycan dared to ask. But the vampyre would just have to show him. They finished their bath rather quick and as Romeo went ahead, Eden dealt with emptying the bath. He dried himself off and left the towel on the floor as he went to get in bed with Romeo. He was quite eager to be with him, connecting their lips as soon as he was next to him, his hand wandering down to grab his member, just making sure that he was hard. “Did you bring lube?” He asked, kissing the lycan’s face a few places, licking over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 3:13 pm

As soon as Eden joined him he greeted the lips rather hungrily, humming at the question, "already put it in the nightstand," he muttered. He didn't know what got into him, but he pushed Eden back, kissing him down along his chest to his stomach, all the way to the tip of his member that seemed eager. Giving him a final glance he swallowed the vampyre whole, letting him in to his warm and wet mouth as he started to bop his head. He had missed him so much, the taste of him, his smell. How was he ever going to let Eden go on a business trip ever again? He didn't mind if Eden simply reached for the lube, Romeo would just follow, bopping his head and creating some nice suction, his tongue pressing against his length.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 3:33 pm

He was glad that the lycan came prepared. Though as Romeo pushed him back he was a little surprised at first but then intrigued as the lycan kissed down his body. “Oh..” he hummed as he realized, tensing his jaw a little as their eyes met before the lycan engulfed him. He moaned in delight and leaned his head back a little, one hand moving to grasp his hair. “Fuck… we’ll be late to dinner at this rate.” He chuckled, though he clearly didnt mind. The lycan’s mouth was warm and wet and Eden loved it. He did reach over to grab the lube, but ended up leaving it on the bed as he let Romeo do whatever he wanted now. “Look at me.” He begged him, biting his lower lip in delight at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: