Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Stay out of it

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
Rhys

Rhys

Full name : Rhys Kaine

Stay out of it  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 8:53 pm

The question about a cat name made her hum, shrugging as she wasn't sure, "he looks like a Humbug von Crankenstein," she said, though it was clearly in teasing. She bid her farewell, hurrying off to do her errands.

Once Friday came along, there was actually a nice gathering at the small cemetery. Mary stood with her father's urn, saying a few words. Her girlfriend beside her, being there to support even if it was hard. Even some of the goons that had known Mortimer back in the day had shown up to show their respect. Sure, he had been beaten by most of them, but deep down there was a bond that wasn't so easily broken.
A bit away, almost hiding, stood Rhys. Sunglasses on to cover his bruised eyes, looking skinny and a bit forlorn. However he had heard about this memorial, and he had intended to show up. Only he didn't want to ruin the mood, so he kept away, not wishing this to turn into a scare-fest.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Full name : Emmeline Jacobs
Quote : How can someone be cold as a corpse when they’re this hot?

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:08 pm

Friday came sooner than expected and Emily had felt a little odd waking up that morning. She had decided to call the clergy and tell her that she would be coming around tonight for a small check up if possible. She didnt usually wear dresses but the occasion called for it. She did top it off with a black baggy shirt, but figured that she would just excuse it on always being so cold.
It was interesting to see all the people that showed up. She hadnt known Mortimer that well, but it was nice to see that he had a fair few who had really cared for him. She had noticed someone who was hiding away from the gathering, but clearly a part of it too. When it was over, Emily walked up to Mary, sending her an assuring smile and also thanking her for the invitation. She also got to greet the girlfriend, and with that she wished them the best onwards. Though she would of course to stay in contact.
She glanced back at whoever it was who was hiding, if he even still was there. While the gathering seemed to dissolve and people spoke to each other about Mortimer, Emily took the opportunity to just slowly slip out. She went through the cemetery, just looking at the graves, to quickly skip over the names. She eventually got to a more secluded part where she sat down on a bench, folding her hands on her lap as she looked down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:17 pm

Mary thanked those who had been there, and after her father's ashes had been put in the ground, they took a minute of silence. Then it seemed that people broke off in to smaller groups, some coming up to express their sadness about her father, others hoping to tell a good story about him. However Rhys knew his place was to be far away. Nobody would want him there anyways. He did on the other hand keep an eye on Emily, and once most people had deserted he moved closer, standing behind her as he looked out at the cemetery. "It still feels weird to see you walk around," he muttered, not wanting to disturb the rest of the dead. He wasn't even sure she wanted to talk to him after what had happened. He had lost himself in his addiction again and she didn't need to hear all of that. In more than one way he had failed her, and he felt so helpless in it all.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:26 pm

She did notice someone behind her, but she also didnt really feel like looking up. Even less as she heard his mutter. She still felt bad about having bit him. But she could also feel that she had missed him and maybe that annoyed her a bit right now. “Is that why you’ve just left me alone?” She asked, not looking up, and when she did, it wasnt at him. She knew it was a two way street but she thought she was well excused after all that she had gone through.
She stared out into the distance, not really looking at anything before she seemed to come back to reality. “I’m sorry. I cant do this now.” She said before she got up to move away from him.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:32 pm

She had him there. He had seemingly done nothing trying to contact her, but to be fair she had been the one to run off and not contacting him in the first place. What was he to believe? She seemed so distant. So cold. And frankly it was hurting him a lot, because he felt so lost without her. "Don't be sorry," he said, hopefully making her listen, at least just briefly. "I know I'm not worth the trouble .. That's why I've stayed away," amongst other things, but bringing up his binge would only cause her to feel guilty. He wanted nothing less than her happiness, and if he couldn't have her then so be it, as long as she lived a happy life. "I break everything I touch, and my love would've broken you more than anything I can imagine."
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:40 pm

He told her not to be sorry but she couldnt help it. She didnt want to hurt him, but she felt like she had really messed things up between them. So when he said he wasnt worth the trouble, she just stopped in her steps to listen. She felt her jaw tense a little, looking down, feeling her eyes well up but she quickly dried them with the back of her hand. She refused to believe that he would have broken her. It wasnt his fault, what had happened, she never thought that for a second. Swallowing hard and scoffing she decided to do something she never woulf have thought. She turned to him, though still not really daring to look at him, she took his hand and pulled for him to follow. She went further into the cemetery, reaching a finer part of it. She didnt say a thing but eventually she stopped at a gravesite, but it was with a heavy heart. She had thought back and forth to do it or not. And now here they were. She turned to look at the grave hoping he would do the same. The grave was a little old, but nicely kept all this time. She wondered if it was something her sister did or if it was just something the family was paying for.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:46 pm

He wasn't sure what she was trying to do, but his weak body seemed to obey as she pulled him with her. It was like he couldn't stop. Her touch was too addicting for him, too familiar and needed. Was he the bad guy for wanting that to last just a little longer? He wasn't sure he was the right one to answer that question. Instead he remained quiet, following along until they ended up at a pretty nice grave. It had fresh flowers and it was relatively nicely kept. However something made him frown.
Emmeline Jacobs. He had heard the first name before when Emily had referred to her grandmother. However the birth year threw him off. No, that grandmother was way too young. It took him a second, all the puzzle pieces needing to fit together before he finally looked at her. "Who is this?" he asked. He needed a clear answer, needing to know what was going on and if he was hallucinating something.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:55 pm

She didnt look at him, at least not right when he asked his question. She needed a moment to gather her courage to lift her chin and look at him. It was probably now that she missed the most how he had used to make her look at him when she would look away. Squeezing his hand she finally turned her head to look at him with sad eyes. “It’s mine.” She admitted, looking back at the stone. She was supposed to feel relieved now right? He was the first she had ever told and yet it just.. hurt? There was no boulder being lifted off her shoulders, no good feeling. “It’s empty because they never found me, so. When I came back, a year had passed since they… yeah..” She said with a shrug before she looked at him again. She hoped that she wouldnt be scaring him off now.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:02 pm

It wasn't everyday you had just gotten off a huge drug binge to find out your girlfriend was technically dead. So it took him a second before it seemed to register within him. The squeeze of his hand made him feel grounded, returning the gentle gesture. He turned to look at the grave. It felt weird, he couldn't lie about that, but part of him also felt a bit relieved. He couldn't say why. Perhaps because he had always known there was something off with her, and yet he couldn't point it out. It wasn't in a bad way, more in the way she kept secrets from him.
He finally turned to look at her, reaching up to take off his sunglasses, showing his sleep deprived eyes. But she was being vulnerable, the least he could do was look her in the eyes. His hand just let the sunglasses fall to the grass, instead finding its way to her cheek. His thumb gently caressing her soft skin, taking her in as she was right now. "I'm guessing it would be really inappropriate to kiss my girlfriend in front of her own grave, right?" He had never been in a situation like this. All he knew was that he loved her, that he wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:09 pm

He looked at her and she wasnt really sure what he would do. She couldnt blame him if he walked away now. She felt like it would be the only time in her mind that it would be okay, right here right now. He took off his glasses and she wasnt blind to how worn out he looked. He had looked this way before. He dropped the sunglasses and she heard them hit the grass before his hand was on her cheek. She couldnt help but lean into it, having missed him, even if she had been scared out of her mind. The question made her hand let go of his to reach out and pull him in to kiss him first, even if she had to stand on her toes. Did this mean? “You’re not weirded out by me?” She asked, leaning her head back to look at him with vulnerable eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:16 pm

One thing was feeling her hand in his, the next was how she so carefully cupped his face. But what sold him was finally feeling her lips again. Feeling his eyes water from the relief alone he just took a moment to relish in this feeling. Her question made him chuckle, though there wasn't really anything funny about it. "Of course I'm weirded out," he said, looking at her with genuine and caring eyes, just letting his thumb touch her soft cheek. But who wouldn't be weirded out in this situation? Was that unfair to say? "But it doesn't make me dislike you .. It doesn't take away the fact that you're still the Emily I fell in love with, right?"
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:24 pm

He was weirded out. That could have been off putting and upsetting if it wasnt because of the way he was also looking at her while he said it. His thumb caressing her cheek like she was still special to him. That made it easier to accept. She listened to him, humming along, even nodding until he said he had fallen in love with her. She blinked a few times as she almost asked to hear it again. Instead of freaking out or do anything crazy she decided to play it cool, hum and nod. “You’re right.” She said, taking her hands off his face before wrapping them around him to give him a hug. “I’ve missed you.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:30 pm

Okay, so maybe Rhys hadn't fully realized what he had just admitted to, but alas he wasn't going to realize for a bit. She wrapped her arms around him, and he returned the gesture, holding her close to his chest, burying his face in her hair and breathing in her scent. "Not contemplating biting me again, are you?" he muttered, smiling against her scalp as he simply held her. It felt good to have her hear.
"Can I come visit you? And the little fella?" he wasn't sure what this hug or kiss had meant, so he didn't want to overstep. He cared for her in a way he hadn't ever cared for anyone before, his hands softly moving up and down her back to give her some heat.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:36 pm

Dont say that!” She muttered a little serious, leaning back to look at him with wide vulnerable eyes. “I feel really bad about it.” She then admitted before hugging herself in close to him again. The question didnt even feel like an answer was really needed. “If you dont, then I’ll be sad.” She just said. Then it was up to him what he would do. “He doesnt like me like he likes you. I can feel it.” She said, talking about the cat. Not that she really minded. After all, she was happy if the cat was happy. Which it wasnt always lately.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:45 pm

"Sorry," he replied, though to be honest he found it a little funny, "I guess we can add it to my strange kink list?" It wasn't that what she had done wasn't serious, but Rhys also wasn't caught up in it. He wanted her to know that he didn't hold any grudges in regards to that. He hummed as she mentioned the cat, kissing her forehead gently. "Maybe it's time we find a place for the three of us?" Or was that too big of a step? In all honesty he knew that some things between them moved fast while others moved slower, but he liked that. It just showed that they trusted one another to at least some degree. "You don't have to answer now .. Just an idea to keep in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:53 pm

He shouldnt be the one apologizing, as she was the one who had bitten him. The mention of the list of kinks however made her chuckle. Gods, he could make her happy so effortlessly and she really needed that. She leaned a little into the kiss on her forehead before his suggestion caught her a little off-guard. He wanted to live with her? She looked up at him with searching eyes to see if he really meant it. And yet it made sense. “I guess it would save your men a lot of time from being parked outside my apartment all day.” She said, narrowing her eyes a little. Yeah, she had noticed. He told her she could wait with her answer and she just nodded. At least she appreciated that he was giving her time. “I think… now.. that we should go to my place… And talk about what happened.” She then said. Because she really needed that. And he probably did too? Didnt he?
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:59 pm

He shrugged at the note about the men keeping an eye on her. In fact it wasn't his order alone. His father seemed interested in Emily, but telling her that now wasn't too wise. His eyes turned sad as she suggested they go to her place and talk about what had occurred. He felt a great bit of shame on his part, but he nodded, agreeing with her. He needed them to talk this through, and now that he knew about her death he had a fair few question for her as well.
Moving out of the cemetery, he just picked up his sunglasses, popping them back on as they walked back to her place, seeing as it wasn't too far. He kept his arm around her waist as they walked, wanting her close, to feel the reminder of life that was beside him. Was alive the right way to describe her? Unsure, he wouldn't bother his head too much with that question.
Reaching her apartment, he moved inside, the cat bolting at him, crawling up his leg as it meowed loudly and almost hysterically. Rhys chuckled, reaching down to pick it up, making sure to give it all the pets that it demanded. He sat down on the couch, looking down at the cat in his arms, unsure where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 11:19 pm

She just kept close to him as they walked, not wanting to be far from him either. It was odd how she had thought she would have a hard time being close to him and yet here they were and she found that she didnt feel right if she wasnt close to him. They got to her apartment and of course the grumpy cat went crazy the moment it saw him. She smiled a little at the sight before she took off her shoes and followed him to the couch. She however didnt want to he sitting in a dress. “I’ll go change real quick.” She said, walking over to her closet to just pick out something a little more comfortable. She took off the baggy shirt and stood in the dress. Struggling with the zipper she sighed. Walking over to him she lifted her arm. “Help please.” She said, and if he did, she would move back to the closet to get out of the dress and change into the new clothes.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 11:33 pm

He sat with the cat for a bit before it seemingly realised he would stick around for a while. Heading off to do some mischief no doubt. He looked up as Emily asked for help, standing up he reached out carefully, opening the zipper, watching as he skin beneath was revealed. It made his head beat faster, almost with anticipation. However she quickly moved out of his grasp, leaving him standing a bit doe eyed. Her skin looked so soft.
Knowing he probably shouldn't, he moved with her, reaching out to carefully touch along a strand of her hair that fell down her back. "I think this is the first time I've seen you in a dress," he muttered. His fingers stretching a bit, feeling her skin he knew he should give her some space. "You look really beautiful .. but you always do." So he eventually moved back to the couch, giving her the room to change. Sitting down he looked around for a bit, trying to distract himself until she was ready and dressed once more.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 11:59 pm

She wasnt really that aware of the fact that she was wearing a very pretty dress and not much else than that. She just couldnt wait to get out of it. So asking for help with the zipper was just that; to get out of the dress. It didnt occur to her that this could have an effect on him. But then he moved with her and she did notice that, feeling him touch a stray strand of hair. The mutter made her turn a little to look at him. Safe to day, seeing how he was looking at her made her blush a little, mostly because of how precious he made her feel with just one look. He moved away and it was like that good feeling went away too with him. “Thanks..” She stood for a bit, confused by her own reaction. She decided to push thise thoughts away, pulling a baggy shirt over her head before she stopped, taking it off, she decided to wear a close fitted tank top instead, even if it made her feel a little exposed. She got into some sweatpants and then came over to sit down next to him. “Are you thirsty? Hungry?” She asked, reaching over to touch him, unable to help herself. She just wanted to be close to him. Fiddling a little mindlessly with a button on his shirt she chuckled at herself. “I have candy if you’d like that?” She said. Was that weird? That she had bought that just for him?
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 8:53 am

Seeing the color in her cheeks made it all worth it. Seeing her lifeless after he had pulled her from the water had really fucked him up. He zoned out for a bit, just sitting still until she sat down next to him, reaching out to touch him. He leaned in to that touch, craving her closeness now more than ever. He just shook his head. He hadn't really been feeling anything without her, but saying that might sound too intense, so he kept it to himself. The suggestion of candy made a faint smile appear on his lips, "maybe later," he said. Right now he just wanted to talk, and yet it felt like he had to rip his heart out just to be able to say anything.
"I know we just saw your grave .. But .. You were dead .. in my arms," he muttered, clearly unable to shake that image from his mind. He took her hand, entangled their fingers, just to feel that she wasn't gone. "I .. I relapsed right after," hus shoulders trembling with guilt as he looked down. "I just - I couldn't handle," he tried to speak about that empty feeling he had gotten. How he could barely cry, how he had pushed everything down hoping it would go away on its own, but it didnt. "I feel like such a failure .. I mean, I'm not even clean 24 hours yet .. I didn't know how to cope."
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 10:35 am

She hummed at his answer, nodding slowly before the mood slowly seemed to change as they had to talk about what had actually happened back then. The mutter made her look at him with a saddened look. She didnt remember being dragged out of the water or anything before she woke up again, so could she really say he was wrong? She looked at their hands, giving his a soft squeeze. He confessed to relapsing and she couldnt she that she hadnt figured it out already, but maybe she had been hoping that she was wrong. She felt at fault even if it hadnt been something she could change. As he called himself a failure, she let go of his hand and moved to sit on his lap. She took his hands and carefully placed them over exposed skin, one on her shoulder and the other around her back. “I guess I did die but I cant actually… die.” She said, finding it very weird to talk about herself like this. “If you keep seeing me as… that. Then I dont blame you for relapsing. I would have been a mess too if all I saw when I thought of you was you somehow dead.” She said. Then she sighed and leaned in to kiss his nose. “We’ll just have to replace that image in your head.” She remarked before nuzzling her nose to his. But she also wanted to explain what she knew of what may have made her appear dead. Since she had a beating heart, it would be quite easy to determine whether she was dead or not. “I was told… that no matter what happens to me. It’ll slowly disappear again. Everything but this scar on my neck.” She said, before she frowned, wondering if she was even making sense. Probably not. She was speaking about being dead!
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 10:50 am

She moved to sit in his lap, and as his hands were placed, his fingers couldn't help but dig in to her skin. Really feeling her, knowing she was alive and well in his arms. Not lifeless and unresponsive. Even if she didn't blame him for relapsing, it didn't change that this was something he had to deal with. And the fact was he had more things to confess. "I like the sound of that," he said as she spoke about replacing the image in his head. It would make it all much easier for him, he thought, if he didn't have to remember her that way. "I don't see you as dead right now," he clarified. No, to him she was alive. He could feel it through her skin, feel how they warmed one another.
She went on to explain the whole ordeal, and at the mention of her neck he looked at it briefly. It seemed to be doing fine now that it wasn't covered up all the time. He nodded, leaning in to kiss her chin. "So you're sure you can't die?" he asked, just to be sure because he felt like that answer would set his mind to rest, one way or another. Sighing softly, he pressed her closer, his fingers spreading on her skin, wanting to feel more of her as she sat here on top of him.
"When I thought-" he didn't want to say it, no, he was done saying it, "you know .. I lost it .. The first thing my mind focused on was making the pain go away." He knew it hadn't been very good for him. He knew that it had been the stupidest thing he had ever done, but he needed to confess it to her. "I .. uh .. I sought out Elaine and-" he paused giving himself a breather, noticing a look on her face, "no, I-I didn't sleep with her." Shaking his head no just so she was sure of that at least. "I tried to kill her .. Well I was killing her, but I never got around to finish her off before you were missing and .." He looked down, feeling like this would be the biggest hurdle for him to overcome. He had hurt people because Emily had gotten hurt. Had he been unreasonable? Been too vengeful?
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 11:06 am

She didnt mind feeling his hands explore her skin, nor how his nails dug into her. It actually felt quite nice, how he squeezed her skin in his hands. The clarification was nice, because she would hate that. If he saw her differently now like she hadnt been this way the whole time they had been seeing each other. After explaining how she was told it worked, his question was fair. And she wouldnt say she knew exactly that she couldnt die. But she knew something else. “I know that I’ll always come back after a while.” She said, sending him a soft smile. He pressed her closer and she didnt mind at all.
He spoke again and she hummed. He didnt say dead, but she understood. Maybe it was best to not refer to her as being dead for the both of them. She nodded, lifting a hand to caress his face, ready to listen. He however mentioned Elaine and the pause made her frown a little. He quickly assured her that it wasnt what her mind had wandered to right away, but then he said what he had done instead. She lifted her hands to cup his face and lift it to look at her. “I have noticed a pattern of you hurting others that might have hurt me. So was she a part of it?” She asked, because she didnt know. She didnt even know who her kidnappers had been and why they had been taking her with them. And frankly, just thinking of it made her shudder and feel the fear creep in. “It was scary. So I cant say that I dont think you were right to hurt her. I’m not a very good person, I do feel angry and sad and vengeful about what happened too.” She admitted, looking down. She had s good heart, that was for sure, but she also had her limits. She was human after all, even as an undead.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 11:17 am

With the reassurance that she would come back after a while he had felt ready to move on. It was his time to confess, and as she lifted his face, his eyes sought hers. "She was the one snitching about your relation to me, making you a target, so yes," he said. Sure, Elaine might've not been the one trying to drown her, but she had been the reason why she had been grabbed in the first place. Emily opened up about her feelings about this, feeling the shudder he just held her close, giving her a few squeezes almost to remind her of where she was. It at least helped Rhys feeling more grounded. "I promise you that this won't go without getting revenge," he said very seriously, "but by that it isn't over yet."
He sat for a while, just moving his hands around, feeling her skin, looking at her, and taking the time to just relax. He knew that he would soon feel the cravings for the drugs he had been taking, but he wanted to sober up for her. Even if it was going to be hard. "I won't be worth much later," he said, sending her a slight smile. He was going to suffer from withdrawal and he wasn't sure it would be pretty for her to witness. "Do you still want me to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay out of it
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next