Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Healing isn't always easy | Eden

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 4:12 pm

Romeo turned his head and Eden looked at him with loving eyes, slowly moving his hand to search for the right rhytmn for his husband. Yeah, that thought was riling him up like crazy. He noticed hiw the lycan was trying to look, muttering sweet encouragements for him to really get a good look at it. Eden began looking in their reflection too, gasping softly as it was quite erotic.
When Romeo really got a good look, Eden could tell how he was quite into it just by the way he got more vocal and began moving on his own. “That’s good, take in the sight.” He spoke in a lowered raspy tone. The pleading made him sigh softly but he complied, leaning down to kiss his neck gently before he sunk his teeth in. His hand was still just moving slow and gentle, not needing the moment to be wild or quick. It seemed that the lycan was perfectly on edge like this regardless. He didnt bite too hard, just more a bite for pleasure than to feed. The blood that flowed would be slow, but Eden sucked lightly onto the bite, groaning in delight at the taste he got from it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 4:25 pm

Being praised was something Romeo always hungered for. Maybe it was his inner perfectionist who just needed that eternal praise, but it seemed Eden was always so willing to give it to him. Even for something like this. He felt the anticipation, the kisses before he finally felt the teeth sink in and he moaned. A bit of his seed coming out, but he hadn't fully given in yet. "B.. bite me .. h.. harder," he whispered. He couldn't feel the effect of Eden's bite. It was strange. Usually he could feel the tingling sensation where the vampyre had bitten, but he didn't this time. With everything having changed in the cave, had this changed too? "C.. cl.. claim me," he needed to feel that raw emotions. That connection they had. And most of all he wanted Eden to not be afraid of biting him anymore, especially when it felt this good.
If Eden gave in, which he usually did because of the lycan's pleas, Romeo couldn't help himself. He gave in, euphoria rushing over him as his eyes rolled into the back of his skull. His seed flew through the air, some of it hitting the mirror, some of it the sink, but a fair bit of it went over Eden's hand. "It feels so good when you bite me," he panted softly for air, coming down he looked at them in the mirror. He saw how he was smiling, how Eden looked at him with a hunger that was unmatched. But it wasn't a hunger because of his blood, it was the need more likely. The need he had. "I love you," he said in a vulnerable moment, his blood running in a slow droplet down his collarbone. But it didn't hurt. And it hadn't paralyzed him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 4:58 pm

Harder? Eden knew that he couldnt withstand the lycan’s pleas but was it really wise? What if the bite affected him? Eden prepared, moving his other arm to support him in case the bite did anything. He bit hard, moaning softly at the sweet warm taste of Romeo’s blood, his hand moving with his high as he felt him give in. Eden licked the wound, his lips smeared in blood as he felt eyes on him. He moved his gaze to meet the lycan’s in the mirror. He did long for him. He always would. “I love you too.” He whispered, moving his clean hand up to turn the lycan’s head for their lips to meet in a wet kiss with the lycan’s blood all over Eden’s lips. He stuck out his tongue, knowing that Romeo was still coming down from his high but he needed to feel his lips and tongue, to be making out in front of their reflections as if it was just some audience. “I’m rock hard.” He admitted, pressing his groin to the lycan’s behind as he looked at him with half lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 5:07 pm

He could feel how Eden was enjoying it as well. Perhaps that was what had driven him over the edge like that. It was sometimes hard to tell when everything Eden did felt so heavenly to him. He turned his head, feeling the lips against his own, gladly letting his tongue greet his own, sharing his blood. It felt good. The fact that they could do this, that Eden could bite him and they could be intimate like this.
The admittance made him smile, pressing back against him, "hadn't noticed," he replied in a slight bratty tone. It was safe to say that they lycan felt more at ease now. Not too much in his head about the mirror. "We've got lube here," how was that for a suggestion? He felt like they had been robbed a bit in their cave. Not that it hadn't been good, it had been perfect, but he could feel how Eden hadn't been truly satisfied. "I want to see what it looks like when you disappear into me," and he was being genuine about that. In fact thinking of it made him press back against him, still needy. He could never get enough of his husband. "Don't you want to see that in third person as well?" unless his husband had found time to watch the video they took in that small hotel. He moaned softly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 10:31 pm

The bratty reply made the vampyre scoff. But it was good that he was letting loose and tuning into a side of himself that was more playful. Eden didnt mind it one bit. The mention of lube felt more like an offer. Why would Eden say no? “We do.” He muttered in agreement.
Romeo’s wants were always such a delight to hear. Eden tensed his jaw, feeling how the lycan pressed himself closer. “I guess it would be better than filming it.” He remarked, moving a hand down between them. “I could get used to seeing your ass up against me like this. Fuck, it makes me long for you like never before.” He sighed, grasping around one of the lycan’s butt checks, giving it a firm squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 5:15 am

Yeah it would be better than filming it, that was for certain. Romeo didn't think he would ever muster up to watch the video that they had made, but being in the moment would be soothing him more. He would have other things to focus on besides how he looked or sounded like. The sigh made him smile before the hands grabbed at his butt cheeks, a moan being forced from his lips as he kept his eyes on Eden in the mirror. He still found he needed that comfort of knowing who was touching him, so perhaps a mirror was the best solution to it. He knew Eden didn't mind the position, but somehow the lycan did want to expand his horizon. He knew he was with Eden for the long haul. And now that they were lawfully wed, he could see no reason to not at least try.
"It's really turning you on this mouch?" He asked, pressing himself back a little, his cheeks spread made him rub himself against Eden's tip, moaning in a vulnerable tone. He was always rather impatient he would say. Perhaps because being with Eden felt so fulfilling. Not that they couldn't do other stuff together, but both of them were clearly perverted and filled to the brim with need for one another. "You feel so happy," he smiled, panting softly as his cheeks were beet red from excitement.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 11:24 am

“It is.” He had to admit, feeling how the lycan was pressing himself back. The mention of his mood made him sigh, looking at the lycan in the mirror. “I feel more than happy. I feel whole.” He corrected him, as happy just wouldnt cut it. Being finally married, having overcome… whatever it is that could have happened to then in the cave? It meant a lot to the vampyre. He touched his hips, wanting to stay like this forever. He however had to pry loose for just a moment to go get the lube before he returned. “I could prepre you with my mouth?” He suggested, though only if Romeo was comfortable with it. It would meant that he really wouldnt be seeing the vampyre much, though he had an idea on how to at least make the lycan know that it was him. “When we’ve finally started our firm and you become a big shot… I’ll gladly stand behind you in your shadow…” he leaned in to kiss his neck, his hands slowly touching Romeo’s body, pinching a nipple. “.. Filling you up one thrust after the other.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:11 pm

He felt whole? It made Romeo feel strange. But in a good way. Perhaps because he felt the same about Eden. The vampyre had given him a place to call home and a place in this world where he felt like he could just belong. He stood left behind for a bit as the vampyre went to go grab the lube, keeping his eyes away from the mirror. It just wouldn't end well if he was left with his own reflection, even after what they had been doing.
When Eden returned, he smiled as he felt the cold arms around him, however the suggestion made him hesitate. However he ended up shaking his head. The mirror was enough of a challenge today. Maybe they could tackle his fear of not looking at who was touching him to another day. One trauma at a time so to speak. However as the vampyre started touching his body, he leaned back and into his touch; the kiss making him smile and the pinch of his nipple making him groan softly through gritted teeth. What was being said felt so .. intimate. Yeah, that was the best word for it, and if he hadn't already been this red in the face, he would've blushed. "My husband is teasing me again," he whimpered in the sweetest tone, moaning as his hands against his body just drove him crazy. "I long for his thrusts .. for us to become one .. and yet he isn't giving me what I want," he complained, the brat in him having to act up, just a little.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:54 pm

The whimper was like music to his ears and though the lycan was complaining, Eden was sure he loved the anticipation just as much as the vampyre. “You’re not even ready for me, my love.” He muttered. No, the lycan would have to wait a little bit longer. “If you want me that bad, then go ahead and prepare yourself for me.” He spoke against the soft warm skin, sighing before drawing in his scent. Gods he couldnt ever get enough of his smell and now knowing that his blood wasnt poison, Eden found him even more appealing. Not as some blood bag. But any vampyre could appreciate a partner whose blood they could enjoy, even a small droplet. “I want you to finish your mark on me, since this is our wedding night.” He spoke softly, looking at the lycan, either in the reflection or if Romeo turned his head.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 5:15 pm

It was true that he wasn't prepared, but it didn't deter him from being impatient. He just couldn't control it like this. The vampyre was simply teasing him in all the right ways, and it could drive him a little mad to not get his way. As he suggested for Romeo to touch himself he just nodded, moving his fingers up to his lips. Looking at Eden's reflection, he caught his gaze, pressing a couple of his fingers into his mouth, covering them in his warm and wet saliva. As he pulled the digits out, a small string of spit connected them still, but it broke apart as the lycan moved his fingers behind himself. "Will you help spread me?" he panted lightly. Not that he needed it, but it would give Eden a better view.
He started teasing himself, just dragging his wet fingers over his small folds, letting out small whimpers as it felt good. The mention of the mark made Romeo turn his head to look at the R still carved onto the vampyre's beautiful skin. "Would you want just my first name .. Or my full name?" he asked, because that was a fair question to ask, moaning as he slowly pressed a finger in. It was only to the first knuckle, but it was a little tight still. Though he knew just how loose he could get once Eden was done with him. "We just need that special wood, right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 5:34 pm

Eden did look on with hungry eyes as the lycan stuck his fingers in his mouth. He wanted all of Romeo and once he had had that, he wanted more. It was definitely his obsessive side getting to him, always wanting more, a neverending hunger that could only be pacified for a moment. He groaned, complying with the lycan as he grabbed his buttocks and lightly spread him. He did watch as he teased himself, gritting his teeth. The question made him look up at him again, smiling softly as it was rather adorable. “Your whole name. I need to show my wholehearted devotion to the man I love.” He replied, reaching down to tease him in the front with gentle jerks, just to help him loosen up. “Yes.” He replied to the question about the tool needed. “Unless you carve it into me with a claw.” He said, looking at him before his hand began moving firmer around him. “Which do you prefer?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 pm

The reply made his heart ache in the most pleasant of ways. As he was being touched his breath started to hiccup, relaxing as he felt how easily his finger moved inside of him. The worst part right now that with this angle he could barely reach his prostate, though he thought it was only fitting that only his husband could touch that. He slowly introduced a second finger, whimpering as it was a little tight, but it wasn't unpleasant. Far from it. "The wood," he confirmed, he didn't really trust his claws, not this close to the moon being full. Not that he could ever hurt Eden, but transformations could be tough to manage at this time of the month.
He slowly started to match his own penetration to Eden's sweet jerks, making him moan vulnerably. "Could you give me some lube?" he asked. He wanted to feel his fingers slip in and out of him more easily. "Or would you rather cum on my ass .. watch as I push you inside like the horny brat I am?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:13 pm

The wood. Eden hummed softly to confirm that he had heard it, leaning back to watch what Romeo was doing to himself. There was just something about it that was so hot to him. The mention of lube, made Eden reach for it, though the alternative made his movements halter for a moment like the lycan was convincing him. But he still grabbed the lube and helped applying some on the lycan’s fingers. “I need you to be slippery like never before.” He sighed. Though nothing could beat their perversions, Eden knew that he would need to make it as comfortable for Romeo as possible. How were they supposed to do anything in their town before they would have to head back home. “Just like that, baby. Yeah, you’re preparing yourself real good.” He praised him, before he moved his own hand down, smearing it in some leftover lube before he assisted the lycan with a finger of his own. “Oh, you’re ready for me.” He chuckled, but it was good. It was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:23 pm

Romeo just nodded, moaning vulnerably, however as Eden inserted a finger as well he couldn't help himself as his eyes rolled into the back of his skull for a fair few minutes. "One .. more .." he panted, wanting the vampyre to insert another finger, really spreading him out. If he did, it would take a little adjusting, but he moved just fine against the fingers, moaning Eden's name in sweet tones, panting softly as he felt truly needy right now. He couldn't possibly be asked to wait much longer. It would kill him to wait.
"I need my husband .. please," he said, spreading his fingers, showing just how loose he had gotten even with Eden's fingers still in him as well. He wanted him too badly. His shoulders shivering as his free hand was grasping on to the sink, his knuckles white from the grip he had. "Spread me yourself .. feel how much I need you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:49 pm

The fact that he could just touch the lycan and aid him in spreading him open was such a privilege in Eden’s mind. And he cherished it. The request for another finger made the vampyre comply, gritting his teeth as it was amazing how loose he was now. He heard the soft plea and looked down to see and feel how Romeo was spreading his fingers. “Okay, I wont make you wait any longer, my love.” He assured him, pulling his fingers out along with the lycan’s before he began preparing himself. He was quite generous with the lube, jerking himself slow a few times before he lined up with his behind. He had to pull at the lycan’s hips to make him stand up on his toes, before he slowly began to insert himself. “Do you think you can handle taking me in like this?” He asked against the back of his ear, looking at him in the mirror. The way his body looked like this was perfect. How beautiful every muscle seemed to stretch out as he held onto the sink. “You are truly something else with your beauty. And this is all for me. I feel so spoiled.” He moaned, pushing in slow yet firm. He had seen how the lycan had spread his fingers, he would be able to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 7:07 pm

He was pulled up on his toes, gripping on to the sink with both of his hands. He could always lean on it for support. The question was sweet, swallowing as he nodded, "I'll tell you if we need to switch positions," he assured him. He knew Eden always had both of their comfort in mind when they were together like this. The moaning praises made him moan in return, feeling how he was slowly pressing into him. His eyes just locked on the vampyre in the mirror, gritting his teeth as he groaned. He wasn't too used to this position, but he had to admit that being able to see his husband behind him, feeling how he was slowly spreading him out as he had pleaded with him to do. He could feel how his mouth was watering from how teasingly slow the vampyre pressed into him. "Ah .. ah .. Eden," he started squirming as he felt the vampyre's tip against his prostate. From this position it felt almost cruel the way he was hitting it.
He knew the vampyre was holding on to his hips, but he couldn't help moving a little against him, just teasing himself a little. "My husband really knows how to please me, doesn't he?" he wasn't afraid of moaning it out loud. They didn't have to keep it down. They never had to hide again. They were married, they were a family, and with the way Eden was slowly entering him, they would soon become one again. "I .. I don't want to hold back," he said in a more serious tone. He wasn't afraid that he was going to tear. They could always reach for more lube here. "I want your love .. even the rough part of it .. I want to leave our town absolutely ravaged by what we've done; so much so that I'll only ever fit you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 7:21 pm

Eden loved the way Romeo’s insides felt against him. It felt so different in this position. He even felt how he was slowly but surely rubbing along the lycan’s prostate. Yeah, he was sure the lycan would become a whole mess once he began slamming against him. He almost couldnt wait. And yet he didnt feel quite sure what the lycan wanted. At least until he said it. It surprised Eden to hear such filth come from the man he loved and yet it was the filth that they gladly indulged in. “Sometimes I wonder who of us is the rough one.” He muttered, fastening his grip on his hips a little. He knew he was haltering the lycan’s movements but he wouldnt let him wait long before he pushed in the rest of the way, gritting his teeth as Romeo felt so tight beyond the point his fingers couldnt reach. And yet Eden spread him apart, giving him a small moment to adjust before he retracted to thrust back in. “Fuck. Fuck that’s good.” He moaned, digging his nails into his skin. He leaned down to bite the lycan’s shoulder, his hips rocking back and forth to slowly push out for a hard thrust right back in.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:02 pm

Eden was just right for him, panting as he stopped his movement, whining before a yelp escaped his lips as he was thrusted into. He felt in bliss. His whole body buzzing with pleasure as he felt how far in he could reach. He felt a little proud of himself, taking the full length and girth of the vampyre at once. It wasn't like Eden was small, oh no, he was well endowed. Hearing him moan sent pleasant shivers down his spine, circling back around and to his stomach where he felt a tension grow. "Hah .. ah .. cazzo .. gr..grab.. m..y h..hair," he wanted to feel how Eden could be in control. Forcing him to look at them in the mirror.
The way that Eden moved slowly out only to press in again hard made him drool a little, his saliva dripping down his chin, his eyes watering from how good it felt, "C..ca..caaaa..zz..zzooo..oooo," his words were constantly broken up as Eden thrusted into him. It felt too good. It was a bit overwhelming, but looking at them in the mirror seemed to ground him in the best of ways. He just wanted this to last forever, but the way things were going he knew that he couldn't keep standing like this forever. Especially not as he started to shiver as he gave in to a high that made him dizzy and wobbly on his legs. He was dripping down on the floor. Yeah, Eden was going to force him to mess this whole bathroom up, wasn't he? The way Eden could just bite him? It felt like an immense pleasure. They were together. Nothing could stand between them anymore, not even his normally poisonous blood.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:25 pm

Romeo had asked for ravaged, so Eden wouldnt settle for anything less than yelps and whimpers of pleasure. He was grunting lightly for the thrusts he made, hearing the lycan’s stutter. He lifted a hand to grab a handful of the beautiful bleached hair to pull his head back, seeing how Romeo was drooling like crazy. “Oh you really like this spot, huh? You’re taking me so well, I guess I have really adjusted you to fit only me.” He spoke between thrusts, looking directly at the lycan as he aimed to hit him directly on his prostate before he pushed all the way in. Sure, it was a little cruel, but only cruel in the way it would serve the good feeling to the lycan like continuous shots that seemed to never end. As Romeo got wobbly, Eden chuckled. “I’m not done with you.” He sighed, letting go of his hair. He placed him down onto his feet just to pick him up by his thighs, his muscles tensing up as he held him with ease. “Help me back in. You can see better than me.” He muttered into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:52 pm

Yeah he liked that spot very much, moaning and whimpering, even yelping when Eden pushed in further. It wasn't hurting at all. It felt so wet and good. The sounds they were making were filling the room, but they ambient music was keeping it rather intimate still along with the dimmed lights. When he gave in, he was afraid of falling, but the vampyre as always were attentive. The sigh made him shiver, being placed back on his feet, but not for long. Being picked up he knew in the back of his mind that vampyres were built for strength. They were built for endurance. And yet feeling how he was so easily picked up helped a lot with his self image in a way that he couldn't quite describe.
Looking at them in the mirror he swallowed, "turn to your side," he pleaded. He knew it was Eden, he could hear his voice, but he still needed to be able to see his face. He wasn't sure why. Maybe it was his way of staying in control. If he did, Romeo would lean a bit forward, his hand reaching down. Touching the wet and slick member he groaned softly, knowing where it was going next. Pushing it back to greet his entrance he whimpered softly. Turning his head he looked at them in the mirror. How his fingers could barely reach, but still guided the vampyre. But seeing how easily Eden disappeared into him was a completely new feeling. It wasn't something he had seen before, and it actually made him stop breathing for a short while, gasping as he remembered that he needed air. "Ba..ba--byy," he whined, feeling how slick his insides were, his hand just there to guide the vampyre back in every time. He had to lean his head back, panting as it felt too unreal for him to even fathom. Tilting his head he looked at Eden. His perfect body, how he was not holding back. He felt so happy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:02 pm

He did turn as soon as the lycan asked him to, knowing that Romeo had to look at him. He held him as the lycan leaned forward to help him back in, gritting his teeth as it felt good. He slowly lowered Romeo onto him, feeling his insides again in a way he hadnt felt before. He wanted the lycan to savour the sight that he always had. Surely it had to look as good as it felt. “Keep your eyes on it. I want you to remember how it looks.” He spoke sensually, while he kept thrusting into him. The good thing about holding him like this was that the lycan couldnt go anywhere. “Dont be shy. Touch yourself with those hands that do nothing now.” He whispered against the back of his ear, moaning into it as he eyed him in the mirror. He would always be there in the reflection if the lycan needed reassurance that it was his husband holding him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:17 pm

How it looks? Romeo moaned at the thought. He would surely never forget this sight. Not even when he was old and grey. No, this was a sight he would think of every time he looked himself in the mirror. The vampyre was as always encouraging him, but how could he possibly focus on touching himself when Eden was practically ramming his prostate over and over. Didn't he want him to last? But then again, he had a suspicion that the vampyre wanted to truly ravage him. His hand moved up, grasping around his own length as he tilted his head to look at the vampyre in the mirror, catching his gaze he felt safe to continue. His hand stroking himself rather carefully at first, just wanting to get firm before he matched up his jerks with how Eden was thrusting into him. It felt too good, happy that he didn't have to stand as he wouldn't have been able to.
Watching himself and Eden connect into one, seeing how relaxed he was, he was sure he was going to be left gaping when they were done. Oh, what a thought. His member twitching at the thought as moans, yelps and whimpers escaped his mouth. It wasn't like he was holding back on being vocal. Far from it. He simply wanted to express just how good this was. "Weren't you going to fill me up?" though the question was broken up between thrusts and moans, it was clear he was still being a brat. He just couldn't help himself. Egging Eden on was one of his favorite traits. "Don't you want to fill me to the brim so I'll be overflowing?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 12:45 am

He smiled a little as the lycan finally began touching himself, kissing his shoulder before he continued to moan into his ear, still wasting no time in thrusting up into him a little rough. He even began bouncing the lycan up and down to add to the penetration. The teasing question felt like the lycan needed a demonstration of how much he was filling him up already. He bounced him up to the point where his tip was barely inside him until he seemingly let gravity pull him right down. Though there was a certain sense of control from the vampyre’s grip to the point where neither of them would hurt, yet he was reaching in so deep that his eyes rolled back into his skull. He did feel something flow out of his eager shaft that he was seemingly aiming to impale the lycan on if he could. “I’m still stretching you my love.” He argued, though he felt close after those deep thrusts. And if he looked at them then he would crumble completely and give in. He was supposed to feel tired and drained, but he felt energized. He felt eager, eager to please Romeo and give him what he needed and deserved. “Jeg elsker deg.” He moaned, gritting his teeth as he continued now slow and gentle, even if it was sensitive for him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 8:57 am

He had to lean his head back, his body buzzing as the vampyre started to ude gravity to enter him. Fuck, it was too hot! It was like even the planet couldn't keep them apart. The argue just made him groan, whimpering as he had to let go of himself. He just couldn't fovus when his prostate being teased constantly made him feel on edge. He let the vampyre crumble within him, whimpering as he hit his prostate just right, making him drip on his on stomach. He was shivering a bit, not because he was cold, no anyone could see just how warm he was by the fine layer of sweat on his face and body. The moan made him whimper, barely able to speak before Eden started to continue in a more slow and gentle tempo. He looked at them in the mirror. Seeing how Eden looked so energized and eager to please him.
"I want to see your face," he said, hoping the vampyre knew it wasn't just through a reflection. If he got it, he would be placed down on his feet, but not for long as he sat himself up on the sink, reaching his legs out onto Eden's arms so he could keep him in place. "Il mio marito .. signore Altieri," he moaned in his native tongue, his arms reaching up, wrapping his arms around his shoulders. "Make the glass fog up .. seal the image of our lovemaking within it," he whispered, his upper back pressed against the mirror already. He was warm and sweaty already, a fine outline of fog already showing on the mirror behind him, but he wanted it all to be hidden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 10:11 am

He did comply to the lycan’s wish, letting him back down on the ground. He smiled as Romeo got up on the sink, leaning over him as he wrapped his arms around his lower body and the middle of his back. “Yes I am.” He hummed, looking at him with loving eyes. He was truly something beautiful to behold. Even covered in sweat and other juices from their lovemaking; actually those things only made him even more beautiful. It was signs of their love and how wild and raw it was. He began rocking his hips in a steady tempo, not to be rough, but he had noticed how loose the lycan truly had gotten for him. He was proud of it. It was his husband’s body giving in to the pleasure that the vampyre constantly shoved into it - How could he not be proud of it? “Kiss me.” He moaned, pleading to feel the lycan’s lips willingly come to feel his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing isn't always easy | Eden
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Outside of the Cities-
Jump to: