Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Healing isn't always easy | Eden

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 1:07 am

"I like it when you call me beautiful," he said, assuring Eden that it wasn't a bad thing, only he perhaps needed more than that, "but .. maybe add what you find beautiful when you say it?" It was a suggestion. It didn't have to be a long list, just something he liked in the moment or something generic. As long as it was something positive and tangible, then it would be able to shift his focus for a bit and not let himself spiral. Or so he hoped. Not everything was straight forward sadly, but they could always try and make it easier for the both of them.
Hearing Eden state that he was proud of him made him feel good, but it also didn't delete the shame he was still feeling. Perhaps it was something he had to work on in his own time, but at least he could always count for the loving support of the man he loved. And that in it of itself was so comforting to the lycan. Eden was right. Romeo had to become someone he himself would like to be. But it was not an easy feat.
Moving on to the scars he couldn't emote how much he felt ashamed of what he had done and not to mention tried to do. His attempt had been genuine, and it had been the scariest thing ever. "And you're the man that I love; But I was so afraid you'd find me unappealing after seeing me like that .. or like how I look now," he admitted. While it wasn't nice to talk about his struggles, it was nice to at least involve Eden more. Hear his side of the story and hopefully calm his min a little. Eden was a beautiful man, one with no physical flaws, and perhaps Romeo was hoping that he could turn himself flawless too. That if he wasn't perfect, then why was the vampyre even wasting his breath on the lycan? Of course that was a toxic mindset to get into, so he pushed it aside for now, hoping it was something that he could resolve some other time.
"I just don't want you to be afraid of touching me," he admitted, having felt the reluctance and careful way Eden had gone about it earlier. Of course those things had shredded away as soon as they had gotten into it. "When you touch me I feel loved; I feel how you long for me and I want to be reminded of that." Was that not a fair point to make? He hoped it was. "You mean so much to me and to feel when you hesitate or hold back I guess I start to worry, even if it's unnecessary," he said with a small sigh leaving his lips.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 1:24 am

Eden could easily add what he found beautiful if that would soothe the lycan’s mind. But they could only just try. Try and find out what did or didnt work. He listened to his confession, though they were going through a topuc that wasnt exactly easy for Eden. Maybe because he felt so scared of what could have happened to Romeo. Not in the moment. But he had had time to process it. And Romeo’s mortality, especially being confronted with it in such a way as that was terrifying. But it hadnt changed how he saw the lycan. Not in the slightest. Though that had to be rather obvious.
Romeo’s confession about the vampyre’s hesitations were alright. But Eden maybe thought he also had to explain himself. “I dont want to end up harming you because I lost my composure. So I might be a little careful with my touch. I just feel that it’s better to start out softly and then build up, slow like you’ve seemed to like it.” He explained. Sure he could easily just manhandle the lycan and hold him by the throat as he could have normally but that had also been deeply fuelled by lust.
“My hesitation is not because of me not wanting to touch you. It’s because I want to touch you so bad that I’m afraid I’ll be harming you.” He said. Hopefully it made sense. But the vampyre hadnt really had means to act out sexually. And there was a limit to his imagination when he longed for the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 8:46 am

"I like you when you're rough too," he argued, but it seemed to not be about that as Eden delved deeper into his reasonings. He didn't want to hurt him? He would've normally laughed it off, but the reasoning he gave was rather understandable. He cupped his face, looking at him with searching hazel orbs as he took in the information. "My husband is so sweet," he whispered, his finger drawing circles against his cheekbone, pressing himself closer before kissing the vampyre's cold lips. He wanted to warm him up, wanted to make him feel all of the touches he felt he had been robbed of. "I need to make it up to you .. making you wait for me like this," he muttered, his lips pulling up in a smile as he continued to kiss his face in random places, making sure he wasn't missing a spot.
"When we get married I'll be even stronger .. And you can do whatever your heart desires to me under the stars, in our cave; Wherever you want me, I'll be ready to handle all of your touch," he promised him in a sweet whisper before returning his lips to Eden's kissing him a little more passionately. He didn't want Eden to feel left behind. He had thought about him a lot. "Now tell me what I can do while we are apart .. What might help you unwind? Make sure it doesn't hurt when we are reunited?" Both of them had gotten used to releasing themselves quite often, if not daily then at least every other day. "Do you want dirty pictures of me?" He suggested, "a video of you thrusting into me mercilessly?" He had a lot of ideas if Eden was even interested. "How about .. my shirt with your stains on it?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 9:46 am

It wasnt really a secret that Romeo liked it rough but Eden did not want to suddenly in the midst of them doing it, do something that was too much. They were both open and vulnerable in that moment so it would just ruin it. Romeo called it sweet and maybe it was. Eden just didnt fully see it like that.
The mutter made Eden slowly tilt his head to the side, but he enjoyed the sweet small kisses all over. The promise made him hum softly and returned the kiss as Romeo made their lips touch. His hands moved up to touch the lycan gently. “Well, how you took me before will definitely linger in my imagination for a fair bit.” He sighed. The suggestions were however riling him up. How could the lycab just say such things. “A video of me thrusting into you mercilessly?” He repeated, biting his lower lip a little thoughtfully. “I want everything” he muttered, unable to set his mind on just one thing. Maybe he was a little greedy. But he thought it was justified, at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 10:07 am

He felt that he was riling him up, but that was only a good thing in the lycan's mind. If Eden was into his suggestions then it would help him unwind when they were apart. He repeated a suggestion and he nodded, smiling at him almost innocently but he enjoyed seeing the vampyre think like this. The mutter sent shivers down his back and he nodded, "your phone is secure, right?" Eden had a lot of privacy around him, so Romeo wouldn't be surprised if he had some extra security on it that meant he could lock files with a password. "You could .. just take some pictures of me right now?" he suggested, blushing as it was new for him too. But it would make Eden happy. It would make him less pent up if he had something to get his sexual frustration out. "I mean, you always do say I look the prettiest when we've made love, right?"
He could feel he was riling himself up as well. It was a little exciting. But he also knew he didn't want to see the pictures himself, at least not while he was still recovering. "Or is it when you're inside of me that you find me most appealing?" Oh he felt on edge, biting his lower lip, rubbing himself against the vampyre in an attempt to stifle himself a slight bit.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 11:10 am

“It is.” Eden assured him. If there was one thing then it was that no one would get to see what was on his phone without him letting them. He hummed thoughtfully at the suggestion, moving a hand over to run it down the lycan’s side. “It’s true.” He agreed. It was when Romeo was the utmost pretty to him. A sight that only Eden would ever get to see. The addition just felt like a tease but it was worth it. “Watch it, brat.” He warned him, gently digging his nails into his hip. But he could feel how Romeo was rubbing against him too now. “Get on top of me.” He urged him. Fuck, he was already so turned on and it wasnt helping to feel Romeo just as riled up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 11:30 am

Romeo couldn't help but chuckle as he was called a brat. It felt so good. It felt like he was himself again, even if just for the day. The urge made him sigh, humming as he got up and off the bed. He went to get Eden's pants, pulling his phone out before returning to the bed. He had turned the camera on, handing it to him, biting his lower lip as he moved to sit on top of him. It was so clear how turned on he was, his member needing to feel the love from Eden that only the vampyre could provide him with.
"Are you recording?" he asked, a smile on his lips as his cheeks were red. But Eden liked him that way, didn't he? He bit his lower lip as he started teasing himself, rubbing his entrance against the vampyre's hard length, moaning softly as he felt his heart beat faster. "Do you know what I like most about my husband?" he asked, his hands placed on the vampyre's stomach to support himself for what came next. He moved, pressing himself down on the firm member, vulnerable moans escaping his lips as Eden just slipped right in. "It's that he never seizes to surprise me," he moaned, his eyes rolling in to the back of his skull as his prostate seemed so tender from before.
He took it slow, just adjusting himself to a rhythm that both of them seemed to like. Oh how wonderful they sounded like this, moaning that was only accompanied by the wet sound of Eden penetrating him. It was so euphoric. He looked down at the camera lens, his mouth open as he found the perfect way to tease his prostate making his whole body twitch as it was touched. "Eden," he moaned his name tenderly, his hair a mess, his chin still having faint marks of semen and blood from earlier mixed with his sweat. "Ah .. hah .. mhmm .. cazzo .. my husband," he was panting softly and he wasn't even moving too fast. It was just how perfectly Eden hit his tender spot, his length twitching as a small release was about to come. And as it did, he felt himself moan louder, not even caring if they were too loud. It felt too good. He knew how Eden got off on seeing him enjoy himself, so this was really something else.
His shoulders were trembling, his fingertips digging into the cold skin beneath him as he kept riding him. "I'm so loose I'll only ever fit you," he moaned before he started riding him harder, not quite slamming himself down, but the movements firmer and with the intent of Eden reaching in deeper than before. He groaned softly, looking down at the vampyre beneath him with so much love in his fluid eyes. The sound of their skin slapping together was quite erotic to the lycan's ears, and he hoped that the camera could pick up on those heavenly sounds.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 2:55 pm

He watched as the lycan got up to get the camera, moving to sit more comfortably for when the lycan returned. It was quite easy to see that the bed was already a mess, blood stains and small tears here and there in the fabric. But considering how they could usually leave a bed, this felt a little tame. But it didnt take from how good it was. No, it definitely felt far more intimate than it usually was. He was handed the phone and helped Romeo sit down, before he began filming. The question made him smile and he hummed to confirm that he was. It was quite a beautiful shot, he was sure if he watched it back then he’d want to reach in to the phone screen just to touch the delicate skin. His free hand reached over to touch, feeling him up, scratching the skin over his stomach. He moaned at the feeling of the lycan’s entrance slowly teasing them both. “What do you like?” Eden asked in a hushed tone. He wanted Romeo to be in focus of this whole thing. He grit his teeth as the lycan pressed down, feeling how slippery and loose he already was. “Fuck you feel good.” He grunted, resisting the urge to squirm just to get further inside.
It was good that he took it slow, otherwise would Eden not have been able to film it. He saw how Romeo looked down at the lens, tensing his jaw hard. Yeah, he’d definitely give in to this sight alone. “Your face looks so beautiful like this.” He moaned. Was it specific enough? “Seeing the.. mmm… ah. trail down your chin… fuck you’re so hot.” He moaned as if he was complaining but it was so perfect to him. Like he was looking right at someone divine and godly.
“You fit me so well, my husband.” He praised him, though as Romeo began moving firmer, Eden’s hand couldnt be as steady. He grabbed his hips and kept the thrusts controlled as he leaned over to place the phone so they both were in the shot. Then he sat up and wrapped his arms around him, moaning in bliss into his shoulder. “I’ll cum so hard.. to this over and over.. you know that right?” He spoke between moans, before he bit into his skin, just nibbling at the flesh. “Let’s tighten you up.. a little.” He muttered before he softly grabbed at his butt to press the skin together, creating quite a bit of friction for the both of them. “Jeg.. elsker.. deg.” He whispered rather vulnerable, not wanting the camera to pick up on it. Even if it was only him rewatching it, those words were only for Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 3:13 pm

His face looked beautiful like this? He could've blushed if it wasn't for the fact that he was already completely red in the face. Eden moved the phone, and Romeo rejoiced in the cold embrace as the vampyre sat up, pressing their chests to one another as he had to let out a vulnerable whimper. The way he spoke about this recording being something Eden would actually use made him feel so good. He was just handing himself over, letting the love of his life do whatever he pleased, and the mutter made him hum before whimpering. The friction was making him drool, and he probably looked like a wild mess here on top of him. He was panting, gritting his teeth as Eden started to nibble at his skin as well.
Those delicate words. So softly spoken and wonderful to hear fill his ears. "T-T-Ti a-a-mo-o," he replied in his native tongue, although his stuttering was a clear sign of pleasure at this point. He wanted Eden to let loose. "I-Il m-m-mio c-cuore .. è s-s-solo .. t-tuo," he added his moans breaking up his sentence but he hoped Eden could understand him still. That he had said that his heart belonged only to him. And with it meant that no-one would ever have his heart, only he had it, and Romeo could feel how he was actively making him feel loved. "I-Il m-mio m-m-marito," he pleaded with his husband to be.
"P-P-più f-forte-e," he needed him to go faster and harder. He needed to feel all of him. Feel how their skin would slam together and maybe even leave a few bruises if he was lucky. He needed Eden to really do him, really give his all as that was what he needed to feel. "P-per f-f-fav-o-ore-e," he pleaded. Having lost all remembrance of he English language meant that right now he could only seem to handle speaking Italian.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 3:49 pm

Romeo’s reply was so sweet, it filled Eden with joy. The addition made him grit his teeth as he began to rock his hips up to thrust into the lycan, grabbing a firmer grip on his ass to make him move as well. He understood him quite clearly and that on top of how he looked made Eden cum a luttle, though it probably didnt feel like more than a few twitches. It wasnt quite a climax yet. It would however add to the sticky insides of the lycan. The way Romeo was just speaking his native tongue didnt deter Eden. It was actually quite hot. He liked the way Romeo sounded when he spoke this way. It sounded far more natural to him. “Yes my husband, I know. Lo so.” He replied to the pleading, his firm grip on the lycan’s butt keeping him in the rhytmn as he began pounding up into him. It would surely leave bruises if the vampyre decided to keep him in place to pound up into him for long. He made sure to roll his hips too, just so he’d press on the lycan’s prostate every time. Maybe a little cruel, but Eden was a sucker for the lycan’s cum all over him, as much as he could get. “Scream my name.” He demanded, wanting to hear him say his name while he was stuck on his native tongue.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 4:03 pm

Oh he was so good to him, grabbing him and then it felt like his vision blurred for a second as the vampyre pressed firmly into him, and it turning to actual pounding thrusts that made him yelp out in pleasure. His head dangling a little, his whole body buzzing as he felt the rush of euphoria being forced out of him, spilling between them and yet Eden didn't stop. Fuck he was so hot like this! The way he moved, how he sounded and grabbed at him. He had never felt more loved or needed before. His prostate getting continuing attention made him moan louder, even screaming to get a bit of the pent up emotions out of his chest. That was when Eden made a demand he just couldn't resist.
His voice was shaky, but heavy with his accent as he began in a lower voice between his moans, "E-Ed..en-n," he moaned, his speaking getting interrupted by how hard Eden was actually fucking him right now. And yet it didn't feel meaningless. It felt so full of love and pleasure. "E-E..d-d-d..en," he moaned a little louder, panting as his fingertips dug into the vampyre's shoulders in an attempt to stabilize himself, but he was completely at his mercy right now. His head rolled back, groaning in bliss as he tried gathering air for his lungs, knowing that the vampyre might get impatient with him. Forcing his head back to look at him, his eyes half-lidded, drool escaping his lips and tears in his eyes from how heavenly he felt he finally answered the demand. "E-Eden!" he managed to scream, happy that his name wasn't longer as the air was forced out of him with how hard he was actually being thrusted into.
Feeling lightheaded, he wrapped his arms around him, dipping his head down to rest their cheeks to one another, "j-j-je-eg," his voice hoarse, but he needed to say this to him as tenderly as the vampyre had told him. "E-el-el-ske-r-r," he struggled still, but that could also be explained away by all the emotions in his chest from what they were doing, "d..de..d-de-eg."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 4:22 pm

He would have taken the time to let the lycan ride out his high, but frankly was he a little too preoccupied with following through with the demand for the pounding he was giving him. There was still a rhytmn to his movements so surely the lycan wasnt just mercilessly being fucked, or maybe that was the point. This was how they usually did it when they were on their wildest nights. Eden wouldnt stop until he knew that the lycan would fall over from satisfaction and exhaustion. And as a vampyre that was quite possible. Romeo began moaning his name and Eden replied with tender moans of loving the sound of his name being spoken like that.
He was sure that this would be worth looking back on, even if he would barely see the penetration. It was about the vibe of it, seeing Romeo’s reaction and how his body was handling the whole ordeal. It would be hot to notice the strings of Romeo’s cum connect their bodies until Eden slammed right back into him. He saw how Romeo prepared himself and when he looked at him and screamed his name, Eden completely crumbled inside of him, shooting his juices as far into the lycan as he could get.
He refused to stop now though, even if his sensitive tip was begging for a small break. Romeo wrapped his arms around him and the small whisper made the vampyre all flustered as he felt himself drip a little into the lycan once more already. “Gods, oh fuck..” he whimpered, wrapping his arms around the lycan as he wasnt even sure what to do with himself. It felt just as blissful and wonderful, but it left his body trembling as he definitely needed a break. “I love you.” He muttered sweetly, pressing him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 4:34 pm

Feeling him give in was perhaps the most rewarding thing this world had to offer. It even made him cum in return from just how vividly he felt it through his skin. Saying the words he felt a new world of euphoria and bliss blossom from the vampyre, and Romeo felt so proud. He was panting and whimpering softly as it seemed that Eden wasn't done yet. But Romeo needed a break. His whole body felt so tense from how amazing and mind-blowing this had been. "B-b-b..rea..th-h," he pleaded softly, hoping Eden would stop. He didn't mind if the vampyre stayed inside of him. In fact he was a little afraid of how empty it would feel without him pressed inside.
His whole body was buzzing with raw emotions, pressing the vampyre as close as they could while sitting like this. Occasionally his muscles would spasm a bit, a bit of an aftershock to what it had gone through, but he still felt very much in bliss. Breathing in his scent against the vampyre's skin he smiled, "I-I think-k I-I'm go-going to-to ne-ed a-a co-py-y o-of t-this-s," he managed to stutter, chuckling and moaning softly as he could feel just how filled up he was. Not to mention how loose he had gotten. Only Eden seemed to be able to make him so relaxed and open. Either that or perhaps it was the way that the vampyre had been pounding into him. But he was being serious about the video. Even if he disliked seeing himself, he would definitely like watching the wide view of the two of them losing themselves to one another. It was just perfect like this.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 4:53 pm

Eden didnt know if he could continue right now so it was good that Romeo reminded him about air. He just felt the close embrace of the lycan, his own breathing so unstable and impatient. It was odd how it could feel so soothing. He didnt mind Romeo pressing them close, it was rather welcomed. Romeo’s stutter made him chuckle softly through his pants for air, just feeling his body fully relax. He eventually did lean over to grab the phone, ending the video. Then an idea came to mind and he pressed the lycan closer. “Kiss me.” He said as he looked at him, and if Romeo did, Eden would take a picture before dropping the phone to cup the lycan’s face. He kissed him over and over, sweet small kisses of grattitude. That they were still as hungry for each other, that neither of them were going to be miserable ever again. Everything would be fine because they still had each other. “I think you’ve soothed the worst of my hunger for you.” He chuckled but also meant it. Sure, they could keep at it, but Eden would at least have liked if the lycan got to eat or drink something in between. Even if that was still a struggle.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 5:12 pm

He was shivering a bit, but he wasn't cold. It was simply all of the emotions that were running wild still and now had to calm down, settling as soft trembles as he heard the demand. Or was it a plea? Perhaps both. Regardless Romeo couldn't deny the love of his life anything, not after what they had just done. He heard the shutter go off, smiling against Eden's lips as he let their kiss deepen, feeling how gentle the vampyre was touching him meant the world to him. The chuckle made him smile, nuzzling his nose against the cheek of his love, simply listening to his breathing calming down. "It's always just the tip of the iceberg with us, isn't it?" he muttered, smiling as he felt so happy, having his arms firmly around the vampyre's shoulders.
"I don't even dare what it would've been like if I was a vampyre too," he chuckled, finding the thought a little amusing, "I mean; No need for sleeping or breathing .. When would we ever know when to stop?" It was a valid thing to think about. He pulled away, looking at those familiar blue green eyes. His hands moving up, cupping his face, his thumbs caressing those defined cheekbones. Kissing him softly he groaned into his mouth before pulling away to look down between them. He had made quite a mess, hadn't he? "Cazzo .. babe .. there's so much," he said quite amazed at what it looked like between them. And now he wanted to know just how full of Eden's love he truly was.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 5:23 pm

“I will always long for you like this.” He muttered. It had to be true. He hadnt found a moment where he hadnt been downright crazy about the lycan when they had their peace to follow their instincts. The comment about Romeo being a vampyre made Eden scoff. “We’d be disgusting fiends.” He chuckled, but could also strangely imagine it. If they both just needed blood then they could just order someone and continue while they sucked the life out of the donor. Yeah, maybe it was good that Romeo was a lycan. “I wouldnt have liked not having you sweat all over me.” He admitted, smiling in teasing as he looked at him just as Romeo was cupping his face. He looked between the beautiful hazel eyes, rubbing his body slowly with his arms embracing him.
The kiss made his smile linger for a bit but as Romeo looked down, Eden did too. “I’ll help you.” He muttered, adjusting himself to pull out before gently placing a finger down to press inside him. “Oh you would be ready for all night. Are you sore?” He asked, slowly fingering him to help him get out the worst of the seed that the vampyre had shot inside of him. It was quite intoxicating to think that some of it would be stuck and only come out later when the lycan was least expecting it, and maybe alone. He smiled at the thought of how he’d blush.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 5:43 pm

Somehow Romeo liked knowing that they would've been as Eden had called them disgusting fiends. It was comforting, and while the comment about his sweat made him chuckle, he was sure that they would be covered in so much else besides sweat if they kept going forever.
Being helped was nice, but as Eden started to finger him he couldn't help but whimper, squirming a bit at how tender he felt. "Ah .. hah .. Eden .. mhmm," he did feel a little sore, but the feeling of the vampyre helping him with the seed planted so deeply within him was really good. "L..L-leave-e..s-s-some..thing..i-in..side-e..f-f..or..la-ater," he pleaded. He didn't want to be rid of him just yet. No, he liked when he could feel him even hours after. He felt a bit perverted from thinking like that, but how could he not be when it was such an active reminder of the love they shared. He looked at Eden with pleading eyes. He didn't want him to just empty him right here on the linen in this motel. He wanted to be able to smell him all night if possible.
He was panting softly, "It .. It doesn't hurt," he assured him once Eden stopped fingering him, "it's a little sore .. but mostly it just feels good." He wasn't afraid to admit what feelings he got when he had been loved this roughly by the vampyre. It was the best feeling. Even when he would have to sit down he would be reminded of this very moment. "I love you .. so much," he said, letting his back rest against the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 5:56 pm

Eden really never could help it. He wanted the lycan to always know that he would be longed for and loved. So the sweet whimpers and squirms were just a sentiment to continue. The plea however made him look at the lycan with tender eyes, before he slowly removed his fingers from him. “You pervert.” He told him off teasingly but he was just as bad, if not worse.
The assurance was nice. He didnt want him to be aching badly. A little was fine. It just meant that they had given it their all. He moved them to lay down, though he wanted to be quite close, so it did end up with him putting the lycan down on the bed and having the vampyre on top. He placed an elbow onto the sheet and used the hand to gently touch the bleach blonde hair. “I love you too.” He replied with a smile, leaning down to kiss him sweet and lovingly. “But I have a feeling that you dont doubt that at this point.” He whispered, just softly touching the lycan’s face, keeping the moment intimate and tender. He just took a while to softly touch and kiss him before he eventually frowned a little, especially as he looked at the time on the nightstand. “I dont know how to approach this. But will you eat on this…. date?” He asked, not really sure what to even call it. It could be a date. A raunchy one for sure.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 6:14 pm

"You're just jealous you won't get to see when it finally does run out of me," he replied, smiling as Eden moved them around. Just laying here, close like this nothing could come between them. The kisses he reciprocated quite gently, enjoying all of the soft touches. It was such a stark difference between the man who had just been pounding the living daylights out of him, though it was more than welcome. Their love was multifaceted and had more layers than met the eye. Sure, they could go at it as if they were wild animals, but they were also tender like this.
The question however felt a bit like a stab to the gut. He closed his eyes, taking a few deep breaths as he knew that Eden meant well. He wanted to assure the man he loved that he was doing better, but he was still struggling with all the rules in his head. He grasped softly at his arms, nodding carefully. "I .. I can try," he said, because he couldn't make any real promises. After his mess up the day before he couldn't be sure how his body would react to any of this. "Could we .. maybe just order something?" he asked, not really sure if he wanted to go out and eat. It still felt like pushing it to have strangers watch him eat, even if they were minding their own business.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 6:35 pm

“I really am.” He sighed, not shy to admit it. It was a lovely sight. Even more if it was smeared between them. He didnt even care if it was drying up and probably looking rather unappealing. It wasnt unappealing to the vampyre. He would love to stay this way as long as it reminded him of what Romeo and him had just been doing.
Which is why it felt a little sour to burst the bubble. And yet he felt like he had to. He wanted to make the lycan happy but he also needed him healthy. It was hard to believe that the lycan could stay happy if he was neglecting himself. He was glad the lycan was willing to try but he could understand that it wasnt a promise. The notion of ordering something made him nod and hum. “I could make a special order. Is there something particular you would want to eat?” He asked. He could have it made and served just like the lycan wanted it. Even if it was just a bunch of cut out fruits or something else.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 6:45 pm

Even if their quote on quote bubble was burst, Romeo knew deep down that it was out of the love that Eden had for him that he had asked. And he simply couldn't fault him for that. The question of what to eat was a struggle on its own, but Romeo took some deep breaths. He usually had a meal plan back at the facility, one that he could plan himself to prepare, but this was perhaps a good exercise. Looking down, he thought his words through before speaking. "Some wholegrain pasta, cooked al dente but with no salt in the water .. some chicken, cooked through and unseasoned .. and maybe some cucumber?" he said. He knew it probably sounded boring and bland, but it was safe foods for him. And if he was going to eat, it might as well be something he knew he had eaten before.
His heart was pounding in his chest from the nerves surrounding this. He grabbed on to Eden if he was getting up to place the order, "a big glass of water too," he said. While he was usually only allowed a medium sized one, he felt like he needed some fluids back in his system after their escapades. And surely Eden would keep tabs on how much he ate in contrast to what he drank in fluids. The vampyre was always so attentive. He let go, letting him go place the order as he just laid back on the bed. His body was a bit sore, but it was a good feeling, wondering when he had last felt like this. It felt like ages.
If Eden was ready, Romeo would go wash up a bit, taking the vampyre with him under the showerhead, washing away their messes even if they were nice to look at. He was wobbling a bit, struggling to keep his balance as well, but he managed quite nicely until they were under the water. The pressure from above made him lean against the wall, panting softly. He was exhausted. Normally he would've bounced back by now, but it was so clear that he had strained himself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 6:55 pm

He let Romeo take his time. Even if he wouldnt have known. They werent in a rush. Sure, they were sort of on a schedule, but Eden wasnt sure if the facility would fault them for being a bit late, as long as the lycan would return. Romeo listed his things and Eden hummed, nodding. He didnt really think whether it was bland or not, but it sounded balanced enough to work for their date. The vampyre slowly got up but was stopped. He smiled softly at the addition. “Okay. I’ll call them now.” He said, grabbing the hotel phone, that was sadly fastened to the desk next to the door. He just looked at the display of the lycan on the bed while he made the order, making sure he ordered it how Romeo had wanted it. He ordered a vial or two for himself as well. A part of him couldnt believe that he was slowly just getting used to having blood from whereever and not caring about the quality. But it was also a stuck-up vampyre thing to care about.
When he returned, it was time for them to clean somewhat. He did notice how Romeo was sort of wobbly but as he began leaning on the wall the vampyre frowned. “Are you alright?” He asked, pulling softly at him to pull him close and wrap his arms around him under the water.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 7:12 pm

He felt Eden pull him close and he was happy for the support. The question made him hum, nodding and rubbing his cheek up and down the vampyre's chest at the same time. The warm water felt so nice and staying close to the man he loved was even better. However of course that didn't take away from the worry he felt from Eden. "I just .. I think we went a little overboard," he admitted, his breath a little shallow as he was focusing a lot on just keeping himself standing up. He just wanted the shower to be over with so he could sit or lay down again. "Stop blaming yourself," he muttered in a soft tremble, already feeling the guilt rise up in the vampyre, smiling at him. He had genuinely enjoyed this. Enjoyed feeling normal. Being in love with his man, feeling him fill him up and not have him worry about whether he was strong enough or not. "We needed this .. needed to feel raw and connected," he said as a soft reminder.
Finishing up the shower he wobbled over, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around himself before he had to sit down on the toilet. Groaning softly as the lid turned out to be quite uncomfortable, but he couldn't really stand to walk either. "Sorry .. I just needa .. Catch my breath," he panted softly. This was perhaps where his sickness started to show. He didn't like to admit it, but how he still ate didn't give him nearly enough energy that it took to sustain something so active of an experience as their sexual activities. He had sorta forgotten it in the heat of things and it had been so liberating, but now he was knocked down a few pegs.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 7:27 pm

“I guess we did.” Eden said, unable to not feel worried for the lycan as he was quite clearly getting weaker in the vampyre’s arm by the minute. The mutter was easier said than done, Eden hadnt wanted to drain him like this. “We did, but I still feel guilty.” He said. Telling him to not worry and not feel guilty just wasnt possible. But he would at least try to keep it to himself if it was bothering the lycan. Not that he could help with how Romeo would still feel it.
They finished the shower and he watched Romeo walk to sit down. In the meantime did he dry down rather quickly, only leaving a few droplets forming on the ends of his hair. “Let me carry you to the bed.” He said, walking over to cup the lycan’s face between his hands. If he was out of breath now then it was a bad idea to have him walk back. But Eden couldnt force him. Nor would he, right now at least.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 7:40 pm

Of course the vampyre couldn't let go of the guilt, but at least Romeo didn't want to hear him apologize. At least he was sure to be taken care of, and at the request he hummed, reaching up and around the vampyre's shoulders to let him carry him. He didn't like feeling powerless, but at least he could count on Eden to not rub it in his face or anything. In fact he was very considerate, and as he was placed back on the bed he felt more at ease. Reaching for the vampyre, he pulled him down, snuggling up to him just to have him close. There was no point in denying that he needed the comfort right now.

After struggling to eat, and yet managing to get some down, it was starting to get late. Romeo was feeling a bit better after actually giving his body something to work with, but the shirt he had arrived in was stained. He grit his teeth as he looked at it, feeling silly but also nervous because he didn't want to show his body. He was trembling a bit, his eyes welling up as he couldn't see himself out of the problem. He had his jacket, but he didn't feel like it would cover him up alright and having this inner battle in his head he wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing isn't always easy | Eden
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Outside of the Cities-
Jump to: