Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Let's get this started

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

Let's get this started - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 7:41 am

Had they ever seen the daemon smile like this? It warmed their heart. The admittance made them smile, their own hands sneaking under Callan's shirt, touching his lower abdomen a little shyly. Maybe because they didn't want to step over the line. The way their cheek was caressed made them lean against the touch, closing their eyes as they truly enjoyed being held like this. They felt so touch deprived, but they had also never really been held like this. Those strong hands being so gentle with them. "I'd like to make you smile more," they admitted, their heart beating a little faster in their chest, not sure if this was wise. They were still something owned by Callan. They were so easily expendable. And yet all their body could think of was how good it felt to be close to someone. Opening their eyes they looked to the daemon's face, "I want to make you happy." They were sure that they couldn't make his whole life happy, but in the moments they spent together, the seraph wanted to be a place of joy and not worry.
Just laying there feeling the hand caress their back made them feel a tight sensation in their stomach. However they tried to calm themselves before they started to feel that their nether area had started to react. They moved away, "I need to go to the bathroom," they apologized. They didn't want to move, but it felt a bit embarrassing to lay with themselves turned on. Hurrying out to the bathroom they closed the door after them, looking down with a sad expression. They had always hated that part of their body. "Please stop," they muttered, closing their eyes and taking deep breaths. They knew they had a more tighter set of underwear in their room. Maybe that would keep that thing down and make them feel more like themselves again.
Going to their bedroom after flushing basically nothing down the drain, they got out of their shorts, not really liking the sight as they put on the tighter underwear. It was basically them tucking at this point, but it made them feel better. And maybe more desirable to the daemon? But why were they even thinking of that? Returning to the daemon's bedroom, it was clear from their cheeks that they were a bit embarrassed, but they got into bed with him once more. The underwear felt tight, but for some reason that felt good. Like getting to stifle themselves a little. "Touch me more," they weren't afraid of showing anymore. No, that underwear would keep everything in place and that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 3:30 pm

The confession was sweet. Callan wasnt the best at handling sweet. But he also enjoyed how relaxed the seraph seemed to be like this. It was calm and enjoyable. They wanted to make him happy too? He sighed, rubbing their lower back gently, his hand on their face still keeping a loose yet caring hold of their face. His hand on their back did wander a little but touched their soft skin in light brushes and caresses.
When they moved away, was he not quite sure what was going on. They left and he sat up, feeling rather confused and yet he couldnt say what had made the seraph pull away? They seemed to have enjoyed it after all?
He couldnt help but show the confusion when they returned and got back into bed like they hadnt just left rather abruptly. The urge to touch them made him scoff softly. “Where did you go?” He asked, though he gave them what they wanted, once more letting his hand wander under their shirt, touching their lower back. Was this really something they really liked? He thought he was merely touching them and yet they were blushing and shivering at the touch.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 3:39 pm

This wasn't something that Saige had a lot of experience with. They had hooked up with people, but they had always sorta chickened out last minute, at least as soon as they started to feel turned on. It was strange. Maybe they were just afraid of intimacy as it seemed to be another way to get hurt down the line. But despite that they returned to the daemon, laying in his arms and feeling safe once more. Of course they weren't blind to his confusion and the question came soon after. They looked down rather embarrassed. It wasn't just something you blurted out, right? Besides this was too much to dive into along with the feelings that were growing in their chest. "I .. I went to change underwear," they confessed, feeling like it was weird to talk about so they shook their head, "really, it's nothing to do with you .. I'm the weird one." They tried smiling, looking up at him, but there was clearly something in their eyes that suggested that this wasn't the time or place to delve into another trauma point. This morning had been enough. "I just really like your touch .. and my body is weird .. and I didn't .. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable with that."
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 8:18 pm

Why would they change their underwear? Callan had no kind of understanding as to what was going on, so he wasnt really reacting as such. “Why do you say you’re weird?” He asked, though Saige had seemed rather closed off on digging into it, Callan at least needed something. Then they mentioned making the daemon uncomfortable and Callan scoffed. “If I was uncomfortable, then I wouldnt be here right now.” He said and that was the truth. He wouldnt waste his time lying here and touching the seraph if it was all just for nothing and he felt uncomfortable. “What can I do to make you comfortable?” He asked. Because wasnt that what really was going on here? That Saige didnt feel comfortable with themselves and yet wanted to continue?
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 8:27 pm

The fact that Callan wasn't uncomfortable at least set them at ease. They really liked being this close to him, and that was what was making it all so frustrating. It wasn't like they didn't want to show how happy this made them, but on the other hand they weren't sure how to feel about parts of their body that simply reacted. The question seemed so genuine and the seraph looked to the daemon with soft eyes, clearly taking a bit of time to realize that it had been a question they were meant to answer. Thinking about it a little, they just kept touching him, feeling his skin under their palms. They wanted to feel more of him, feel just how strong he was, but they weren't sure how to bring it up. "Do you .. like .. me touching you?" They said, unsure if it would upset the daemon. The last thing they wanted was to ruin the moment like they had this morning. No, they wanted to figure out why it felt so good to be close to him. "I mean; you think I'm soft, but do you like anything else or just that?" What were they even hinting at? They cheeks turned red as they looked down, grasping slightly at the daemon's shirt, probably crumbling it up a bit. "Do you like me?" That was a question that they had feared asking. Mostly because who could like such a broken person that they were? "Like .. do you find me attractive?" The daemon perhaps needed it spelled out, but they were doing everything to look away, scared that it would make him upset or angry. Maybe push them away. It was uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 9:51 pm

“It feels good.” He said, shifting between their eyes. Was he not showing it enough? They at least would have known if he disliked it. He was a bit worse at showing whether he truly enjoyed something. Maybe because he hadnt had a use with something that kind of emotion.
“I like the way you blush and get all shy on me.” He admitted, and just like now were their cheeks were red and warm. “I like you Saige.” He answered their question rather straightforward. The need for elaboration made him chuckle softly before he moved closer, nuzzling their noses together just a bit. “Do you think I would have kept you like this if I didnt?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 4:58 am

Well the seraph only hoped to make him feel good. They didn't have any hidden agenda, but it was clear they weren't sure how to go about this. Callan seemed so cool about it, but then again they hadn't known the daemon to be very expressive. Often it was about looking for the small things, like his eyes or his touch. And maybe that was why they liked it so much. Being touched like this meant they were doing good. Saige felt their heart stop for a moment as the daemon confessed to him liking them. They seemed to realize gasping softly before it returned to beating. Looking at him, their eyes softened, though the question didn't soothe them. "I don't know .. I'm trying to figure that out," they admitted, feeling their noses rub together rather sweetly. The statemwnt could've been a way for them to tease the daemon, but frankly they were serious.
Their hands moved further up under his shirt, touching his chest carefully, though they didn't have too much reach. "I really like you, Dantalion," they said in a hushed manner, hiding their face into his shirt, breathing him in as they felt almost too vulnerable. The daemon could so easily be making fun of them. And what was to say that he wasn't? But they weren't thinking of that right now. "Can you take you shirt off?" They muttered. They wanted to be able to feel more of his skin against his fingers. In all honesty they just wanted to feel more of him, and while turned on, they weren't even sure how far they would go. But touching him felt grounding. It felt really good. And that had to be enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 11:41 pm

It was fine that they wanted to be sure. He couldnt at least be angry at them for testing him; even if that was what they were doing. Their hands moved up and he wondered whether they wanted him to take off his shirt? He would. The confession, along with them hiding away rather shyly, his eyes softened up quite a bit, though they wouldnt see that.
“I can.” He said, letting go of them before he sat up and pulled his shirt off. His muscles were big and yet so tight under his skin. It was not up for any sort of doubt that he didnt possess daemonic strength. He laid back down, pulling them in, or rather almost on top of him. “Will you keep yours on then?” He asked, touching the hem on the bottom of their shirt.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 5:10 am

Callan actually obliged, and while Saige didn't like that he pulled away, his logical mind also understood why he needed to. The view that met them made them blush more, and yet they weren't really surprised. They knew that the daemon was strong, but this felt almost otherworldly. When they were pulled on top of him they tried to place themselves so that Callan wouldn't feel their lower part. For some reason they still felt it was embarrassing. The question made them look down, seeing how the daemon just touched the shirt rather gently. It was clear he wasn't just going to pull it off which made them feel safe. "I'm very sensitive to touch," they admitted, but he had probably noticed that by now, "so please be gentle." They felt like they couldn't say no now that he had removed his.
Saige's hands dipped down to remove the shirt, revealing a rather soft figure. They had a small frame, but they were by no means too skinny. Dropping the shirt where Callan had placed his they blushed, moving up to cover their chest a little, mostly because now it felt cold. Instead of hiding for too long, they laid down on top of him, wrapping their arms around his strong shoulders, trying to stifle a moan at the contact. They hadn't been kidding when they said they were sensitive. "I feels good," they whispered softly, whimpering a little as they were trying to get used to the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 4:43 pm

Callan would be mindful if they were sensitive. “I appreciate that you tell me that.” He said, just to let them know that they had been heard. He wouldnt overwhelm them and do something that he wasnt supposed to. When they got out of their shirt, did he look at them, as they were revealing themself willingly. They could have said no if it really wasnt what they wanted. He noticed how they began to cover up, shaking his head. “Come here. Easy now. I’ll warm you.” He assured them and soon enough their skin clashed. Callan wrapped his strong arms around them, softly moving a hand down their back. It was like this for a moment before he turned them around, resting his elbows onto the mattress to not squeeze them. “What can I do to make you comfortable?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 6:12 pm

Feeling Callan's arms around him made him whimper once more, but it was clearly a good one as they soon enough relaxed into the embrace. They had always been sensitive, but it had gotten worse after what Gideon had done to them growing up. Now things were different. Callan was protecting them now. They were easily turned around, looking up at the daemon with bright red cheeks as they had to look away. The question made a soft shudder run down their back. "I don't know .. tell me what feels good for you?" They really wanted to know if they were doing what the daemon wanted out of this. In all honesty Saige still found it hard to believe that Callan even wanted them this close. Looking back at the daemon, looking into his calm eyes, they opened their mouth, but clearly hesitated a little. It was still somewhat of a struggle to state what they wanted. Especially after the denial this morning. Their eyes began to water. "Could you .. could you show me how much you like me?" They were not quite sure what they were asking for. Perhaps just a sign that this was really happening.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 6:59 pm

“No, I’m asking you and not myself.” He quite confidentally denied the seraph to push this away by placing the focus on the daemon. Callan wouldnt have it. He could see how they were blushing and reacting to being close like this; he wanted to know what could make it even better for them. They seemed to have something on their mind and Callan awaited patiently. But then they asked something instead that he wasnt sure he fully understood. “How much I like you?” He repeated, mostly to remind himself of the task that they were giving him. He looked down their body before he placed a hand on their side, slowly moving up, letting the back of his nails scrape their skin; not hard at all. Always gentle. “I havent liked someone like this in ages. How would you show that you liked someone?” Was it not fair to ask for a pointer?
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 8:07 pm

As he repeated the seraph nodded, but then felt silly. Maybe Callan didn't even like them that much. They shivered a bit at the hand that moved up their side, feeling the nails against their skin made them groan softly. It felt like they were maybe being too vocal? And they were even trying to subdue themselves a little. The admission along with the question made them look a bit surprised at first but then their shaking hand moved down, guiding his hand. Their breath hiccupped softly, clearly nervous and yet their body was clearly longing to be touched despite the sensitivity. "I would .. probably hold their hand," they said, carefully and a bit hesitantly trying to entangle their fingers. They felt like those were so tiny compare to the daemon's, and usually Saige felt that their hands were quite the decent size. Swallowing they looked down before finally returning their eyes to look at the daemon. It was very clear that they weren't really sure what they had asked for, but right now they were trying to figure it out. "I would probably kiss them where they liked to be kissed," they said, leaning in to kiss the daemon's chest in soft pecks. They were being careful about this, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Enjoy your smell," it was clear that they now shifted from talking hypothetical to what they actually enjoyed doing to Callan. "You're so warm," a soft whisper before they kissed along his collarbone, their eyes closed and their body slowly relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 11:21 am

Callan had no idea how Saige felt, but these small groans and moans were quite adorable. He let them take his hand, listening to their words and feeling their fingers entangle. He was just taking it in, squeezing their hand gently. When they began to kiss his chest was it a new feeling. “What do I smell like?” He asked, mostly because no one had mentioned it in forever. “Where do you like to be kissed Saige?” He asked, now that they had listed it themselves. He liked their kisses but he had an odd relationship with receiving. There was a whole lot of trust needed for it to work out for him. So he was more keen on giving. Not that he didnt trust Saige. But it was maybe a lot for this moment and he wasnt quite ready to open that box just yet. He leaned down to their neck, breathing them in. Even as a daemon, was there just something about the smell of a seraph. Like they were forbidden, and yet this one was completely at his disposal.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 12:19 pm

What he smelled like? Saige wasn't really sure if he could put words to it. There was something strong about it, "masculine .. you smell warm but also .. I don't know .. you smell like someone I trust; someone that makes me feel safe." Maybe that wasn't the best description. Kissing the daemon's chest felt good too. They felt how their lips were being warmed up, and it sorta made them want to kiss him more. The following question made them blush more - if that was even possible at this point. They grasped softly at his skin, trying to ground themselves a little, "I guess .. no-one has really asked me that before," they admitted. They were used to just being done to whatever their partner wanted. "Maybe we could figure it out together?" They asked before they were kissed on their neck, whimpering softly at the sensation. Despite the daemon being rough, his lips were soft against their skin. "More," they whispered, moving their free hand up in his hair, the other he squeezed lightly as they back arched up to meet the daemon, whimpering at the sensation of their skin now touching. It was a bit overwhelming, but in the best sort of way. The seraph had never felt like this before.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:54 pm

Callan was the first to ask? That didnt seem quite right. How would someone know how to please them if they werent talking about things like this? “I guess we will.” He agreed. He wouldnt just leave them in the unknown. Surely they would find out at some point whether they liked something or not.
The kiss was well received and the whimper made him smile, along with their plea for more. So they at least liked that? He felt their chest touch his own, but he focused on their neck as he softly breathed warm air on it, letting his lips once more kiss the soft skin.
“You’re beautiful Saige.” He muttered onto their neck, pulling away to look at them with concerned eyes. “It’s not overwhelming right?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:14 pm

The daemon was gentle with them, and it was really helping them be relaxed and stay calm, their breath hiccupping a bit as it felt so good all over. The mutter made them freeze up a little, and of course the daemon noticed, checking up on them. What he would see was the seraph tearing up a little, moving their hand from his hair and down to his cheek. It was almost as if they were trying to figure out if this was real. They were just grounding themselves for a little while, taking their time to breathe. "Do you mean it?" They asked almost perplexed. Did he really think they were beautiful? It had been said in such a tender way too. If the daemon confirmed a few tears would roll down the sides of their face and into their hairline. It was a strong reaction to something that seemed almost simple, but the seraph had almost beaten themselves in the head with them only being pretty because people liked how they looked. But beautiful. That was such a strong word to them. It was a sense of being adored yet also complimenting them.
"You're beautiful too, Dantalion," they said, touching his cheek sweetly, leaning in to kiss his other cheek that they weren't holding. Pulling away and yet not by much, their faces were rather close. They eyes the daemon's lips, clearly contemplating, but then withdrew. It was like a kiss on the lips perhaps meant more. At least in this situation. It wasn't that Saige hadn't kissed someone before, hell they had kissed more than plenty after getting away from Gideon, but they hadn't kissed anyone they had actually liked. And they sorta feared that if they kissed Callan now, they were going to fall in love, and that fact scared them a little. Because they didn't feel like they deserved to fall in love, or be loved in return for that matter. "Could you .. touch my hip? Just hold me slightly?" They had found that as the daemon's hand had wandered, that had been a place that felt good to be touched.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 11:17 pm

“Yes I mean it.” He assured them. Why would he lie? He noticed the tears and wondered if it had been something the seraph heard often. Did no one tell them that they were beautiful? They called him beautiful too but he just scoffed and felt the kiss on his cheek. “You dont have to say that. I dont need to be beautiful. I need to be strong and protect you.” He admitted, seeing how they were eyeing his lips.
They asked him to hold their hip and he reached down, gripping the soft flesh, digging his nails a little into them. “We need to stop.” He said as he realized how it was making him feel now. It wasnt fair on the seraph. “I’ve enjoyed this.” He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 5:18 am

It was clear just how happy it made them when Callan confirmed that he had meant it. Of course he meant it. That man was nothing but facts and statements. And yet there would always be something mysterious about him. "But you are beautiful and strong," they argued, as in their eyes one thing didn't cancel out the other, "and you are protecting me." There was no doubt about it. As the daemon grabbed onto their hip it made them moan vulnerably, pressing their head back against the pillow, their mouth opening to pant a little. It was so clear that it felt good. Even the nails digging into them were good. But the goos was about to end so abruptly that Saige searched the daemon's eyes. They felt selfish because they wanted more of his touch. Wanted to explore these feeling he made them feel. The admittance at least soothed them, reaching down to hold the daemon's hand if he was still grabbing onto their hip. "Why do we need to stop?" They asked perhaps in ignorant bliss, but they just wasn't following. Callan had said that he had enjoyed this. Then why did it have to stop? "Are you tired?" Their face turned worried as both hands moved up to cup his cheeks, his thumbs caressing his skin gently. "I'm .." they caught themselves trying to apologize, but managed to change the sentence midway, "I'm really happy that you wanted to touch me like this." Wanting to show their gratitude in some way. They leaned in, kissing his forehead, pressing their nose into his hairline. He smelt so good. "Can we sleep like this?" They asked, just not wanting the skin to skin contact to stop. "I just got over it being overwhelming," they muttered a little sad, pulling away to look at his eyes. He was the one in control here.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 10:21 am

The moan and panting was just doikg something to Callan and he couldnt deny that his first instinct was to protect Saige. At all costs would he prioritize that. The way they searched his eyes, he knew that it wasnt what they had wanted but it was sadly how it had to be. “We both know where this is going Saige. And you wouldnt like it.” He said truthfully, reaching the hand up that had been holding the seraph’s hip to cup their face. The almost apology made Callan frown a little, but then they changed it to gratitude for what they had gotten to feel.
He felt the kiss on his forehead and closed his eyes before he sighed. It wast Saige who was the problem, it was him. The request to sleep like this made him hum. “We can undress more if you want that too?” He suggested. As much as he was in control, did he want to give the seraph some control as well. At least over what made sense.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 10:34 am

Saige wasn't sure what the daemon meant. Where it was heading? Their cheeks flared up, looking down as they hadn't really realized what they had been doing. Was it really that strange that the seraph felt so safe in his arms? They knew that he just wanted to protect them, and Saige wasn't sure they could argue when they weren't really sure what the daemon meant about them not liking it. Was he rough? Did he not want them in that way? Somehow they felt sad at that notion. The suggestion to undress more made them shake their head no, grabbing a little onto his back. "You wouldn't like me more exposed," they admitted in a soft whisper. They just wrapped their arms tightly around the daemon, hiding away against the nape of his neck. They didn't want to think of that part of them. It brought so much anxiety and the fear that Callan might realize that they weren't as pretty or beautiful as he had said they were. "You can undress if you want to." Just making it clear that they weren't trying to control the situation. Frankly they felt a little saddened that it had to stop now. Would they ever get to feel like this again? Their body shivered at the thought that this would be the first and last time they would get to experience it. "Will you touch me again?" Of course not meaning now, but in the future in some capacity.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 10:49 am

“Why not?” He asked as they seemed to know what he would and wouldnt like it seemed. He let them hide away but he still needed answers. He needed to know what it was about themselves that they found so odd. And yet it was obvious. The way that they wore tight underwear and called themself weird. “If you want me to.” He corrected them. It wasnt about what he wanted now. If it had been, then they would’ve undressed. But he wasnt ready to open that box and show that side of him. He knew they wouldnt like it.
“Of course Saige.” He assured them. They didnt have to worry that this was a one time thing. It surely didnt have to be in Callan’s eyes. He moved them both around until they laid in a more sleeping appropiate position that allowed their skin to touch. He looked at the seraph, gently touching their face.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:03 am

They just shook their head. It would be awkward to talk about it. It wasn't that they didn't want to be with Callan, hell they weren't afraid to be touched on their butt, but it felt like what was between their legs would ruin the image they had of Callan. He couldn't possibly like that part of them. Not when he saw how turned on they actually were from all of the touching. It was embarrassing in the sense that they had no control over it. It just did what it wanted to whenever it wanted to. "I'm .. I'm .." they were trying to explain but it felt like their throat dried up. "I'm not used to being .. you know .." Well he probably didn't understand. They closed their eyes, shivering a little before muttering against his neck, "turned on." If they wanted Callan to undress more? They just nodded, hoping that was a signal that they indeed did want the daemon to undress further.
When Callan moved them around, they looked at the daemon, reaching out to run their fingers down his chest, touching every single muscle on the way it seemed. The assurance was nice, and they looked to the daemon with hopeful eyes. But then they had to ask. "Why did we have to stop? What wouldn't I have liked?" Was it not fair to be informed of the limits? They at least knew that they wanted to know where the line was so they wouldn't overstep it.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:15 am

The way they spoke of themselves was not something Callan had experienced before with a person. Were they unhappy with their own body’s functions? He somehow found it worrying. But they were also coping with the fact that it was how it had to be. “I see.” He hummed. He didnt have any input. He didnt know what they were really going through. As they nodded to him undressing, would he do that before moving them around.
They would probably feel that he too had been turned on, but for him had the right call been to stop it before it would escalate. Their question was fair. He thought about it for a bit. “All this touching and being sweet is easy and doable. But I’m very different if it ever came to sex.” He admitted flat out. It was easier to just get it out there. “I wouldnt want you to find out the hard way. And I could feel that longing when you reacted to my touch.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:26 am

Very different? They weren't sure they liked the sound of that, but then again they also knew that daemon's had perhaps a greater need than a seraph. Or was that a wrong assumption? Nodding to show that they understood, they also couldn't help but feel a slight boost in confidence. But also a worry. "Would you be cruel to me?" They wanted to know, "if it came to sex." It felt a little strange to talk about it so candidly, but Callan seemed relaxed about it. "I mean .. I don't know what to think of different .. would you hit me?" Perhaps they were going to regret asking. Their hand moved down, touching the daemon's hip. He really felt strong, wondering if he would be able to break them in half in one thrust. It was a scary thought and yet, "I .. I want to try some day .. not- not right now, but when we both know each other better." Saige felt like that was a fair want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Utopia-
Jump to: