Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Let's get this started

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

Let's get this started - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:33 am

The question felt like it was asking for a simple answer and there just wasnt one. Would he be cruel? Most probably. Would it be cruel as in hurting them physically? Not on purpose. But how he would go about it? Yeah, he was cruel. “I think you would find it cruel.” He frowned, still looking for how he was supposed to explain it. They tried to put words on it and he shook his head. “I would never hit you. Or hurt you like that.” He said, just to clear it up. They touched his hip and he didnt mind. It felt good to have them touch him. But then they seemed to make up their mind and while it was fair, was Callan worried that it was because they thought he wouldnt hurt them now. “I’m not sure it’s a good idea. I dont think we’re compatible.” He said, but if it was really what Saige wanted, then he couldnt say no. He just wouldnt lie either.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:43 am

Not compatible? They really didn't like the sound of that, leaning in to kiss his chest in a few sporadic spots. "Wouldn't you like it?" They then asked. Saige felt like this was what they wanted, and while Callan could warn them, it probably wouldn't change their mind. "You wouldn't have to prepare me .. I could do that myself, and .. And I could keep my underwear on, then you wouldn't .." It was clear they thought this was also about something else. Saige had always taken Callan as a straight man. That he liked women, and it made Saige feel like they were lacking in some regard. They worked different than a woman, right? They touched his lower abdomen, "I want to make you happy." It was a simple confession but one that meant a lot to the seraph. "And even if we're not compatible, I want to make it work somehow." - "Dantalion, I want to try." They weren't even sure if they meant now or in the future, but it was clear that they had made up their mind.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 12:22 pm

“I wouldnt if it would hurt you.” He said rather truthfully. And he was sure that they would be hurt afterwards. They began to bargain and Callan was a little confused of the fact. “Saige it’s not about that.” He admitted. Their confession was also a reminder that they were willing to do a lot for him. So he wouldnt just give into their bargaining when they didnt even know what they were asking for.
“Let me think about it.” He said, lifting a hand to cup their face. He felt tired now, so he wouldnt speak further on this. His thumb gently brushed their face, looking at them. He leaned down to place a brief yet gentle peck on their lips, clearly meant to say goodnight. “Sleep.” He urged them, caressing their cheek, to then wrap his arms around them.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 12:38 pm

Let him think about it. Saige nodded, feeling the soft peck that made them a little surprised, but they had also grown very tired. They were pulled into his safe embrace, and it was clear that the urge was soon enough complied with. Their dreams felt vivid, reliving a mixture of the past and the present. It felt so strange and muddied together.
When they finally woke up, they felt a bit disoriented as they had turned over on their other side during the night, feeling the daemon's warm chest against their back. Waking up like this felt new and they moved back, just pressing all of their back up against the daemon's chest. Feeling rather content they just snoozed for a little while, not quite ready to get up yet. It was just still so refreshing to wake up feeling safe and happy. "Are you awake yet?" They asked in a soft whisper, not wanting to wake him up if he was still sleeping. The daemon needed his rest. He worked so hard, and the seraph was honestly in awe of how much he could work. "Are you busy today?" They weren't really sure what the daemon had of plans, they usually just took it day by day.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 1:29 pm

Callan fell asleep rather quick as well. He hadnt put an alarm either, but he usually did wake up early by nature. He hugged the seraph close all night unless they moved away. And yet would he always find a way to snuggle back up to them or pull them in. When they spoke in the morning was he still halfway asleep. “Soon.” He muttered, pushing his face down into the seraph’s hair. Was he busy today? He hadnt even really checked his schedule. But most probably. One thing was for sure. “I have an event tonight. A business related one.” He muttered in a sleepy voice. “You should come along. Go out and buy some clothes so you’ll wear what you want.” He said, knowing that the seraph had mentioned wanting to shop clothes. This was a good opportunity for them to do so.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 1:45 pm

Saige hummed, letting the daemon do what he needed to to wake up. Though it felt good that it involved them being pulled in. It truly made them feel cared for and protected. The mention of an event made the seraph turn around, looking at Callan with surprised eyes. He wanted them to come with? It felt a little silly but Saige smiled, "as your .. date?" They knew they were kidding themselves. That they were still a number; a belonging. But the seraph just chose to ignore it. They needed to to not upset the daemon again. "Or .. no .. I'm being silly, hah, uhm, I'll buy some clothes for sure." It was stupid to think that, right? They still didn't move away, grabbing lightly at the daemon's skin. This was perhaps just something they could do in this bed. As soon as they stepped out of this house, Saige's value was reduced, and Callan's remained the same. "Is there a dress code?" They asked, mostly because they weren't sure of how things worked.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 3:03 pm

Callan didnt know if they wanted it to be an actual date. Seemed a little tame and boring didnt it? Saige retracted but they had definitely started a train of thoughts in the daemon. He felt how they grabbed at him, squeezing them softly in his arms. “There’s no dresscode. But I’d prefer if you make heads turn.” He admitted, because it would be a shame if everyone didnt get to see how beautiful they were.
He began to let go by the time he had to start getting ready, but he remained seated on the bed. “Do you feel fine to go out on your own?” He asked, touching their arm in soft motions.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 3:29 pm

Make heads turn. Noted, and the seraph made a small nod to signal that they understood. Why he wanted that, they weren't sure, but at least it meant they could go all out. For the time being they just took the time to enjoy waking up like this until Callan sat up. They remained in the bed, their curls a bit of a mess and their cheeks a little flushed from the heat. The question was caring and Saige hummed, "there's a tracker in the earring, right?" They asked, because they had heard some of the girls speak about that at the Garden. "You'll know if I'm in a wrong spot, so I wouldn't feel too worried," that was at least one good thing about being owned like that.
Watching the daemon get ready from the bed they just wondered if they could have this life always. Wake up in Callan's arms, watch him get dressed .. there was something so mundane about it and yet it was exciting and new. "What are you going to wear?" They asked, thinking in the line of wanting to match him somehow. Though Callan was a much more traditionally masculine guy for sure. "I just have an idea," they said, smiling as they got up. They had to get ready to go out too, just getting into an oversized shirt and some cute pants that they had drawn some small doodles on. It wasn't anything fancy, but for running errands it would have to do. "Would you have time to drop me off at the city center?" They asked, going out to brush their teeth and hopefully make their cheeks stop being so red.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 3:55 pm

Callan was sort of wondering if the seraph had started to get a little agoraphobic from being here. He couldnt imagine that they had been the type to stay at home before if they had been picked up from a nightclub. The mention of a tracker in the ring made him raise his brows a little. "Yeah." he said, frowning a little as it was odd that the seraph knew. It wasnt like it was always active, but it could be if he ever worried that a number had either gone astray or been taken by someone else.
He got up and went to get dressed, just opting for something neutral like a black turtleneck and some regular pants. "I think I'll just wear something simple." he said, because he didnt often consider what he wore. Sure, there was some style to his clothes but it was mostly coincidental. "Is your idea a secret?" he asked, because he was curious. He knew the seraph was creative, so surely it was spectacular. "Yeah, I can drop you off." he said, walking over to his drawer to put on a watch and some other things. He looked at a necklace that laid in a little box, frowning a little as it had been a while since he had seen it last. He decided to put it back and lock the drawer, putting the key on the table. He did trust that Saige wouldnt just go snooping around.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 4:09 pm

"Maybe," they smiled as the daemon asked if it was a secret. Once they had finished up brushing their teeth and fixing their hair a little, they were happy to hear that Callan could drop them off. It wasn't like Saige stayed indoors all the time. In fact they actually went for quite a few walks when the daemon wasn't at home, but always made it back before it got dark. A seraph out after dark was just asking to be kidnapped. They joined him, seeing him lock the drawer with a tilt of their head. Why wasn't he putting the key away? Regardless, it wasn't really in Saige's nature to snoop, even if they were curious. Walking up to Callan they touched his turtleneck, feeling the soft material, "I really like how you look in these," they admitted, standing up on their toes but only managing to kiss the daemon's chin. He was tall and broad, so it wasn't really a surprise. "I'll just go make something to eat - I promise it won't be long," they said moving out to the kitchen. They just grabbed what they always got; a bowl of cereal that they had come to like.
Afterwards they checked themselves in the mirror, making sure everything was as it should be and then put on some shoes. They were a little dirty, some dried up mud on them, but that was neither here nor there. Outside they dusted them off a bit before putting them on, grabbing their jacket as well. Waiting for Callan they breathed out, smiling as they could see their own breath. Autumn was about to end soon. You could feel it in the air as the seasons slowly approached winter temperatures. It wasn't everyday it was cold, but today it seemed a little more. Not that they worried too much. They got in the car when the daemon was ready, turning on the heat and leaning back in the seat as they looked out the window as he drove. "I guess I have a budget, right?" They at least hoped that they could borrow some money from the daemon. It wasn't like Saige had had an opportunity to get a job or anything. Their studies were going fine, but they weren't receiving any money from that.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 6:02 pm

He turned to see the seraph, noticing how they were looking at the key but he didnt say anything about it. This was about trust. He could trust them; he told himself that. They came closer and touched his shirt, making him scoff softly as they complimented him. They were really affectionate today, werent they? Even the kiss on the chin made him feel as so. They went to eat and Callan would go find some vials that he emptied, before he grabbed the trash and took it out. Might as well be productive while he waited. He wanted Saige to just take their time. Eating was important, it would keep them healthy and able to learn as their studies progressed. Yeah, he was keeping an eye on that too. Though it probably didnt seem like it.
They got in the car and it was surely chilly, but Callan didnt feel it. He noticed how they did turn up the heat in the car and in no time would the seraph not feel so cold. Their question made him shrug. “I havent settled on anything. So just dont go crazy.” He said. He wasnt really going to restrict them on money. He wasnt really low on it at the moment. Sure, he could be when a debt fell through or he lost one of the peopoe he owned; but it only took from luxuries, Callan could survive just fine. “What was your budget before me?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 6:12 pm

No budget but don't go crazy seemed doable. They were already feeling nice and toasty from the heat, turning it down just a little so they wouldn't feel bad when they had to get out. "Well my budget was pretty much as low as it could get .. I spent most of my savings just getting clothes and schoolbooks so I mostly relied on working small jobs here and there," they shrugged. Any store could always use someone to hand out flyers or set up small booths for costumers to try new products. It wasn't much money, but it was enough to keep them afloat and pay for where they were staying. And of course Romeo had helped a bit, but not more than what they needed; besides most of the clothes they had in Churchill was hand-me-downs from the lycan anyways. "I guess I would have like 10 .. maybe 20 bucks if I was lucky," and that was putting it high. Saige preferred eating over having new clothes, and while they did have nice things, it was also because they took great care of it. "Most of my clothes are thrifted and re-done by hand; it's the cheapest way to get something to fit me and my style." Sure there were a lot of stores that sold beautiful garments, but if left to choose between brand new clothes or eating? Saige was going to pick the latter. "I don't have to buy new clothes, I can just go thrifting and make some up myself," they said, though they weren't sure if they would have the time to do so. But they at least had most of what they needed back at the house anyways after they had went to pick up their items at the hotel. They just needed something that made it all tie together.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 6:19 pm

Callan was a little surprised to hear that the seraph hadnt had much before they ended up in his care. In a sense, he must have saved them from overworking themselves at small and frustrating jobs that barely paid? He shook the thought out of his head. He didnt believe he had saved them. Even if they claimed so once in a while.
“You’re pretty crafty with your hands. Painting and redesigning clothes.” He admitted. He thought for a bit before he glanced towards them. “Do you need a sewing kit? Maybe a machine?” He asked. Just in case he wanted to treat them with something nice, would it be a good idea to even know what they would like to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 6:34 pm

Saige shrugged, as they didn't really find it that impressive, but perhaps that stemmed from the fact that they had done this for so long it had just become a part of life. Though it did feel nice to hear the daemon speak positively about them. The question of what they needed made them a little surprised, though the mention of a machine made them shake their head no. "I've never used a machine before, and I like hand sewing," maybe because they felt much more in control. Sure it took longer, but the way they stitched also made the garment more sturdy. "I guess a small sewing kit would be nice," they pondered before looking to Callan as they just shrugged. It clearly wasn't something they were expecting. Frankly just being allowed to buy new clothes was actually amazing. It was far more than they had been used to. "I did find a needle back in the house, and some smaller spools of thread here and there .. it's worked fine so far," they just assured him, not wanting to make a big deal out of this or seem ungrateful.
Soon enough they reached the city center, finding a nice place to be dropped off. They sat in the car for a little while, letting the daemon find some cash, as that was what they expected to be given. Once it was taken care of, it was clear that the seraph was unsure of how saying goodbye would be like, so they took their chances. Leaning in they kissed Callan's cheek, "I'll take the bus home .. don't worry," they said in a soft tone before getting out of the car. Waving they saw off the car before they headed down the street, heading towards the shopping district.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 pm

Hand sewing it was. Callan hummed and looked at the road ahead with a thoughtful look in his eyes. He did wonder how the seraph would react if they were gifted something that they wanted? Would they be happy? He almost wanted to ask, but then it wouldnt really be a surprise. "You've got enough for now?" he asked, looking at them. Well, if they were lacking, then they could go buy some now.
When they reached the city center and Callan was supposed to hand them money, would he not hand them lousy crumbled bills. That would be too risky. He instead handed them his card along with the pin so they wouldnt have to fiddle with money. "If you want cash then you'll have to draw them yourself from a cash machine." he told them. When they told him not to worry about picking them up, did he frown a little. "Alright, text me when you're home. I want to know that you're home safely." he said, watching them walk off.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 7:36 pm

Saige was rather surprised as they were handed a card along with a pin but they promised to keep it safe and not go overboard. Frankly the seraph was rather frugal in that sense. They agreed to text him as soon as they got home and with that ventured out into the city. It was quite big and a little scary at times, but soon enough they went in to try on some different clothes. Some places were a bit snobbish, not even letting them try any clothing from the women's section, so they just left and didn't look back. They decided to get a bit of cash out for themselves, mostly because they wanted to get something for the daemon. Sure it was his own money, but it would be a surprise and maybe he wouldn't be offended.
Once they felt like they had found the perfect pieces and a small gift for Callan they tried to figure out the bus routes. It wasn't too bad, first taking a few stops on the Pipes and then getting onto a bus. Sure, they had to walk a bit of the way home, but it wasn't too bad. Once they got home they sent Callan a text letting him know that they were indeed home now. They went to go shower and prepare themselves for the evening, wanting to look perfect for the daemon. Putting on their make up; dressing themselves in the new outfit as well as checking everything over in the mirror they knew it wouldn't be long before the daemon would be home.
They eyed the key and decided to do something that they weren't sure the daemon would like, taking it and stowing it away for now, hiding it a little, but mostly because they were planning on giving it back to him along with a small gift.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 8:05 pm

Callan proceeded to finish his work and returned home. It was nice that Saige had sent a message once they were home, because then he didnt have to worry too much. He took a bit of a detour on the way and eventually he got home. He had a small gift as well that he placed on the kitchen counter, grabbing a vial before he went to look for the seraph. When he found them was he a little surprised by how much work they had put into making themselves look pretty. "Hi." he greeted them, smiling a crooked smile as he leaned his shoulder onto the door frame, crossing his arms a little.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 8:14 pm

Saige turned to look at Callan as he greeted them, and they smiled widely showing off what they had put together. They were wearing a rather beautiful black dress, a little longer than what they usually wore, but long slits down both thighs, displaying their fishnet stockings, along with some cuffs wrapped around their thighs. The sleeves were long too, see through and a bit flowy but making it look rather beautiful and elegant. On top of that they were wearing a leather harness, shaping the dress to their petite size. "Hi," they spoke in a happy tone. They went to greet him, standing in front of him, even twirling around so he could inspect every part of them. "Did I do good?" Of course seeking the praise right away.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 8:30 pm

He had really asked them to do something and then they did it exactly that. They would make heads turn, that was for sure. They twirled and he hummed and nodded, reaching down to touch the fabric. "You made this yourself?" he asked, looking up at them, quite clearly impressed. He moved a hand up to push some hair behind their ear. "I have a gift for you. It will fit." he smiled, reaching down to grab their hand. He pulled them with him to the kitchen where he presented the box. If they opened it, a ring would be inside. "It's not exactly what you asked. I would still be able to track you. But there's no number in it, and it just looks like a normal ring." he said, looking at them placing a hand on their lower back.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 8:39 pm

"Well not completely, I bought the dress but made the cut outs; and the sleeves were a bit too long so I adjusted them a bit," they hadn't made it frown the ground up, but it was certainly fitting their style more now. They handed the card back along with the paper that had the pin on it, "I used 25 in total on my outfit, and withdrew 5 for some smaller things," just giving full disclosure. They hadn't spent that much, but it was clear that they were good at using what was available.
The mention of a gift made them a little surprised, looking toward the nightstand where they kept their gift for Callan as well, along with the key for the drawer that he had locked this morning. Once in the kitchen they were quite surprised at the gift, looking rather stunned at the piece of jewelry. They felt their eyes water only to quickly waft at their eyes as to not ruin their make up. "Dantalion," it was almost too much, but they picked it up, smiling as they tried it on. He had been right. It fit perfectly with everything. It was a simple ring for sure, but it was also making them feel rather warm inside, their heart beating a little faster. Did this mean that the piercing was coming off? They weren't sure what was going on, and it was clear as they weren't even sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 8:53 pm

They went on to explain what they had done and Callan smiled, though he would say that they had not spent as much as he thought they would have. Sure, he had told them not to go overboard, but this was almost too little, wasnt it?
The ring was just to soothe them and what they had asked that he rather rudely had told them to never mention again. He wanted to show that he could do compromises as well and somewhat meet whatever want or need that Saige told him of. "It would hurt to remove the tag, so we'll do that in the morning." he said, looking at them, reaching down to grab their hand, touching it gently. "Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 9:03 pm

Saige just nodded at the notion of the tag. It had hurt a lot going in, so they could imagine it would hurt just as bad coming out too. "I love it," they said rather genuinely. Looking at it they felt so happy and it was clear as day just how much of a difference it made. This meant not only that they wouldn't be a number anymore, but that the daemon who was currently holding their hand so gently, was actively listening to them. It felt good and reassuring. They looked down, feeling a bit sheepish. Now they felt bad because the gift they had gotten was almost silly in comparison. "I got you something too," they admitted, and it felt silly as well because it was bought with the daemon's own money. "Wait here, I'll go get it," they said, moving in to grab the small paper bag that had the gift along with the key now attached.
"I saw the key this morning, and I felt like it was so small it might get lost," they said and just gestured for the daemon to open the small bag. Inside was the key and hooked to it was a small keychain with a nice wooden carving of a dandelion was on. They had effectively taking the mocking nickname and made it their own. "At first the girls calling me Dandelion made me feel so small and insignificant amongst all of the flowers," they admitted, letting Callan look at it closer, "but then I realized that dandelions can grow anywhere .. they can even grow up through concrete." It was silly. A stupid gift at least compared to the ring that Callan had gotten them.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 9:22 pm

He stroked their lower back with gentle motions of his thumb, feeling satisfied that they did like it. The mention of having gotten something for him as well was a little surprising and yet not really, considering how considerate the seraph was. They told him to wait and so he did.
The mention of the key and the paper bag made him frown lightly. Had they looked in the drawer? That was his immediate thought. And yet, he was sure that Saige would have said so if that was the case. He took out the key, seeing the keychain as well. He didnt really know what to say, but he looked at them, feeling a little unsure of what to say at first. "It's a sweet gift." he said, just to get that out of the way. But then he frowned a little, looking seriously at the seraph. "Dont ever touch this key again." he warned them, and rather stern in tone too. It was just out of the question, the key and what it kept locked away clearly had some kind of value that spoke volumes. He took the key back to his room, placing it on the drawer where he had left it at first.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 9:29 pm

The reaction said it all. It was stupid. And yet the daemon was polite enough to compliment it. And then the warning came, looking down as they felt like they had ruined it again. They were shivering a little wrapping their arms around themselves as they felt a pit in their stomach. They had stepped over the line, and the daemon was upset with them, wasn't he? "Sorry," he whispered when the daemon had left for his room. Following him they stood in the door, feeling sheepish, "you can just throw it out .. it was stupid anyways," they said, trying to make the daemon feel more at ease about the gift. They of course were curious about the key and why they weren't allowed to touch it. But the last thing they would ever do was disobey such a warning. "I didn't mean to upset you; I've always been terrible with gifts," they were just tearing themselves down. They just felt so worthless once more, looking down at the ring. Did they even deserve this kind gesture? Everything they just started to doubt, unsure about what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 12:27 am

He knew they would follow because to some level were they always trying to please. Even if he had hurt their feelings. The way they said that he could just throw it away made him scoff. Why would he do that? He hadnt told them before that they couldnt touch the key. So was it really their fault? He realized that he had been far too stern with them and now they were trying to make up for what had been a nice thought. He sat down on the bed before he patted for them to sit down next to him. If they did, would he look at them, shifting between their eyes if they looked at him. “It was sweet of you to get me a gift. I’m just… very protective of that key. It… keeps something safe to me that I dont want to lose ever.” He explained. He wouldnt say what it was so the seraph might as well not ask about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Utopia-
Jump to: