Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Let's get this started

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

Let's get this started - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 1:28 pm

What was he thinking about? “I’m thinking about a better candidate to protect you while I’m not there.” He said truthfully. He let them have their hand on his thigh, placing one hand down over theirs. “Xavier is far too young and inexperienced. I dont need a kid to take care of you.” He said, keeping his eyes on the road as he drove. “You’ll be safe in the house by your own, you wont need someone to be there all the time. But you’ll need someone if you want to go out. Especially now when you’re coming with me.” He said, then they arrived at the location. He turned off the car and looked towards the place. “I wont be able to watch you the whole time we’re there. But if something happens, then come to me.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 1:35 pm

His consideration for their safety was commendable, but had Xavier not done enough? Or had he failed some test? They weren't sure where this was going. "He didn't hurt me," they said, worried that Xavier might get in trouble because of them. And a part of them also worried that the lycan would take some severe beatings if that was what Callan suspected. The only thing that worried them was that whomever was chosen to protect them would make them feel isolated. That had been the case at the hotel, which was perhaps why Xavier had been a slight relief as he could be talked with.
The car came to a halt and their eyes followed Callan's. The warning made them nod, "I promise," though they were unsure what this was actually about. Callan was mysterious in that regard, so they opted to just follow him towards the building and entering when told.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:36 pm

“I didnt think he would. But he’s not fit to care for you in the long run. He doesnt have what it takes to keep you safe.” Callan had deemed and that was final. He didnt think Xavier would be able to do about anything to keep Saige safe and that just wasnt good enough.
When they reached their destination, Callan had to warn them, though it probably wouldnt be too bad. Saige just had to stick to him. They got inside the building and at first did they just enter the kitchen where all kinds of staff was working on making food. Callan just walked right past and through a door, holding it for Saige but he took the lead again once they were through.
They eventually moved through a corridor where it became rather apparent that no sound would come out. Callan opened the last door and soft crying was heard from the corner, flinching as the door creaked. Callan grabbed a chair and dragged it over to the person before he sat down. “It’s a nice place you got here. It’s still thriving even if you’ve been missing for weeks.” He remarked, the guy in front of him, shackled to the wall like some animal. He was not looking his best. But then again, who really would once Callan had gotten a hold of them? The daemon pulled out a vial, holding it in front of the guy, but as he turned and reached for it, did Callan lean back and keep it out of his reach. “Tell me what I want to know.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:53 pm

They nodded and would not hesitate to follow his orders. Callan's rule was law when they were out and about. It had been what had kept them alive for so long. Following along the scenery was already odd and though they were unsure about where they were or where they would go, they trusted the daemon to lead the way.
As they entered the room, the smell of stress and sweat hit their nose. They were taken aback by the sheer amount of fear in such a room, even the seraph started to shake a little. Of course Callan wouldn't hurt them, but it didn't change the scary atmosphere. Saige made sure to stand in the background, but close to the daemon. What was going on? What had this guy done to deserve this treatment? But then again, would the seraph really want to know?
They started fiddling with their fingers, pulling at some loose skin as to soothe themselves a little. Were they supposed to do something? Say something? They just remained quiet and tried to take a few deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:01 pm

Callan threw the vial to the guy before he got up. He looked at Saige for a moment, lifting a hand to touch their cheek softly before he went to a table to figure out what he would do. The guy gulped up the vial, the content inside of it unknown as it didnt look like blood or a soul. He then noticed Saige, quickly moving out to the end of the chain, almost able to reach them. The hook on the wall wasnt even budging under the strain of the chain. “Help me… you look like a good person. I dont deserve this! I’ve done nothing wrong. You have to tell him!” He pleaded, sobbing and crying for his life, managing to reach out for the seraph’s skirt and grab at it. “Please. I’m begging you. I’ve done nothing to deserve this! I have a family… I dont want to be locked in here anymore!”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:17 pm

Saige didn't know what was going on, but they got the gist of it: This man had done something that Callan hadn't wanted, and now he was getting punished. Frankly they stood in shock watching the man gulp down the vial as if he had been walking through the desert and could finally have water. The touch of the daemon made them lean against his touch. They craved the comfort as this room was too reminiscent of their own past.
The guy started pleading and as he grabbed onto their skirt they started shaking. Their eyes filling with water and they truly wanted to help him. Looking to Callan their eyes were pleading. Let me help him. But if they knew the daemon well enough they would be denied in an instant. They turned their eyes back on the guy as their eyes began to fill with water. But the tears would be useless. It was only their touch that could heal his many bruises and cuts.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:41 pm

Callan did feel eyes on him, turning to look at the seraph and the guy. The daemon frowned and shook his head. There would be no help for him. And the guy quickly sensed that, getting desperate as he tugged at the seraph’s skirt to get them closer so he could grab them. Callan intervened, kicking the guy with brute force as he pulled Saige away. Looking at the seraph for a bit he decided to show them out of the room. He left them in what seemed to be a nice cozy bar before he went back to finish what he had come there to do. The bartender noticed the shaken seraph, nodding for them to come closer. If they did would he make them a light yet fancy drink, putting in a straw with stars on. “Do you need tissues?” He asked, frowning a little as he wasnt sure if he was overstepping.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 12:14 am

Saige wasn't really sure what to think, but as they were grabbed onto more they were quite startled, unsure of what to do. But Callan reacted quickly and they looked to the daemon with sad eyes. They knew this was a part of his job, but they didn't like getting involved like that. It was maybe good that he was considerate enough to place them out by the bar, and they were shivering a bit as he left. What they had seen they didn't really like. The thought of being alone in such a dark room .. it would just make them spiral to think about.
They jumped a little as the bartender signaled for them to come closer, but they didn't really have it in them to say no. They looked at the drink, and they weren't really aware that they were crying before the bartender asked if they needed tissues. They nodded, taking the tissues as they were handed. They dried their eyes carefully and had a few shivers run down their spine. The drink looked cute and they thanked him before taking a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 8:47 pm

The bartender did go fetch them some tissues and stood close by, though not to disturb them. He cleaned off some glasses and was drying them off, making sure they were nice and clean. He clearly took great pride in what he did.

The atmosphere was pretty calm. A man sat down next to the seraph. “You’re the little pretty one everyone is talking about. Someone that Callan is hiding.” He spoke unbothered but though his tone was harmless, were his words threatening. “Dont go anywhere. Just look pretty and take a sip of your drink.” He warned and instructed them. Maybe he wanted them to try and get up and see what would happen. He was a little unpredictable as his body language said nothing. He wasnt even really watching them and yet he was. They would notice that in the reflection of the back of the bar. His eyes staring right at them.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 11:03 am

Being away from Callan always gave them some sort of anxiety, but they also knew he would be there soon enough. Maybe they could go home. Maybe he would even let them sleep in his bed and be held close. However a voice interrupted their thoughts. The unbothered tone didn't make then feel at ease at all. In fact they felt unsettled by it, especially as they could hardly read him. With shaking hands they just kept sipping from their drink as he instructed them. It was unnerving to say the least.
What was this guy's deal? And why was Saige always the target. Was it only because of Callan? They looked to the bartender, unsure if he could even ask for help. Callan had said that if something were to happen that they should go find him straight away, but they felt scared to even move a muscle in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 4:36 pm

“If you look anymore nervous, I’ll really give you a reason to look nervous.” The man threatened them. They were shaking like a leaf in the wind! Even the bartender was looking their direction but unable to even act. The man ordered a drink, though it didnt make sense. He got up and moved closer to the seraph. “I have been watching Callan for years. I never thought anyone would peak his interest like you.” He said, before he took out an envelope, opening it to place out just a few pictures; some of Callan with them and one in particular; when Xavier was comforting them. “If there’s one thing I know it’s that Callan is filled with greed. He would rather tear you apart than hear your truth.” He remarked, pushing the last picture towards them. “Now look at me and smile like you mean it.” He said, still not fooling around.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:59 pm

Saige didn't work well under pressure, so the more the man told them to look normal the worse it got. In the end he couldn't even hold the drink, having to place it down. "Please .. please stop," it was too much now. The pictures were showing, but at this point death would be a mercy to them. But then they thought about Xavier. He hadn't done anything! "If you're doing this to get to Callan you won't get much," they just admitted, looking down as they sniffled. They couldn't do as he ordered. They simply were too scared. "If he wants to kill me, he has every right to." They then got up, moving away, "please, I don't want to be any part of this," they were starting to cry now, just backing away, hoping and praying that this man would stop all of this. That things could just sort themselves out.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:03 pm

When Saige began to act differently than the man asked, he looked almost disappointed. Had he hoped for more? Some spite? Some surprise? Them denying it? It was almost a shame. He grabbed the drink he ordered, smacking the glass onto the side of the counter, splintering it as liquid went everywhere. It was sharp ends. He followed them, not noticing someone walking closer until he swung the broken glass towards the seraph and someone caught his arm in the air. Xavier wasnt as strong as Callan but he sure tried. His bruises on the side of his face hadnt gone away. “Go find Callan.” The lycan muttered, not looking back at them, pushing the man back with all his force. He panted and his heart was pounding with adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:43 pm

Saige knew that sometimes it was wiser to play along, but when they had an order they followed it. The glass soon enough came swinging towards them and they just froze up. However the hand was stopped and the person standing there defending them was the lycan that had promised to protect them so long ago. Hadn't he been told that it wasn't his job anymore? Why was he here? The mutter made them realize they hadn't moved but nodding they ran off to the room where they had seen Callan last. The knocked on it, tears running down their face, "please .. Dantalion .. please help," they pleaded, scared to open the door to see if there was horror inside as well. They were scared enough as it was.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:56 pm

Callan opened the door, a soft whimpering heard behind him as he looked at the seraph. His hands were bloody and he had a blood splatter on his cheek to match. He quickly recognized the seraph’s mood. “What happened?” He demanded to know, drying his hand off a little in a towel he had in his back pocker before he cupped their face. The blood was still damp and moist on his hand, a transferring onto their face as he held it. “Who scared you?” He asked, letting go to walk ahead. The man chained to the wall laid curled up, whining softly and pleading for his loved ones. When Callan got into the bar, Xavier and the man was gone. Everyone was however looking at the daemon. He looked around frowning.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:06 pm

Saige was a shivering mess and the smell of blood wasn't helping. They tried through sobs to explain what had happened, but everything had felt like an out-of-body experience and not one of those recreational ones. They tried explaining the man with the pictures and Xavier showing up to save them. And now they just felt like they were going crazy because nothing made sense. There was no-one here! They just started to shiver again, unsure what they could do now, and all they could really focus on was the scent of blood and the sticky sensation on their skin that was driving them crazy.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:14 pm

Callan could not understand a thing they said but when he went there to see nothing, he wasnt really sure what to think. People staring right at him in horror wasnt a good look either. His eyes hardened and he turned to the seraph if they had followed him out. “Saige, what’s going on?” He asked, looking at them and feeling rather unsure of what to even do. There wasnt a man threatening them or even anyone who looked capable of it. Callan did however notice the broken glass and when he went to check, were the pictures still there. He picked up the one with Xavier, looking at it with a neutral expression at first. He lifted the picture so Saige would be able to see it in his hand and which it was. “What’s this?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:34 pm

Everything was so weird. What was going on? Were they just confused? Had there been something in their drink? Nothing made sense and yet as the daemon showed them the picture they also remember what the man had told them. "It's the night when you didn't come back .. I was crying .. I couldn't sleep," they weren't even sure if they were excusing what had happened or if they were explaining it anymore. "Xavier held me while I cried and I fell asleep in his arms." They looked from the picture and up at Callan who was towering over them before closing their eyes, "if you're going to kill me then please do it quick, because I really don't like blood." They just started crying again, their shoulders shaking as they fell to their knees and holding their arms around themselves. Everything was just so painful. Nothing soothed them. Nothing gave them comfort but Callan and they had been denied that comfort for too long. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:45 pm

Callan was unpredictable when it came to confrontations such as this. Would he hurt the seraph? Was he jealous? He looked at them as they began explaining, holding the picture as he moved closer. He was analyzing their face, not saying a word. They spoke of him killing them and he looked contemplating for a moment. His eyes looked up and everyone was still staring. He leaned down to pick them up, moving away to leave the place. He didnt even care that he was leaving the man behind. “I would never hurt you.” He said as he walked with them. He got to the car and placed them back down. “You can sleep with whoever you want. Do whatever you want.” He said, rubbing the blood off their face, watching it peel before he dusted it away softly. “Just come back to me after.” He said, looking rather serious.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:58 pm

Never hurt them? They felt confused, and once they reached the car they looked up at ham with sad eyes. How could he say such things? Was that what he wanted too? They looked down, shaking still as Callan cleaned them up. "I don't want anyone but you," they said, "I know I'm not enough for you .. I .. I know that I'm stupid and .. and that all I'm good for is trouble." They reached out and touched his hand rather delicately, "and I know you won't love me, but I love you, and I .. I can't be with someone I don't love."
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 11:50 pm

“Saige…” he tried but they seemed persistent. He almost felt bad for not meeting their wants. And yet what could he do? He let them speak out before he drew in a deep breath to exhale. “.. I dont want you like that. And it’s because I love you.” He said, almost defeated too. Could they not just understand that he wanted them for other reasons? Their mind, their creativity. Bodily wants was not something the old daemon thought of as love. It was something else, something that wasnt relevant because he had gone so long without a genuine connection. “You’ll still be mine. I dont think I’d ever let you go.” He said. But he also couldnt meet their wants fully. And instead he offered them an extension. Something that they would be free to do.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 5:23 am

Saige knew he didn't want them like that, but he had agreed to try, right? However everything meant nothing as Callan said he loved him. They just looked at him, almost in disbelief as he went on to explain his demands. Saige would always be his, and they could live with that as long as they were told that he loved them. "But won't you .. be mad?" They then asked. They weren't even sure they could handle the thought of Callan being with someone else. Why did the daemon surrender so easily? "I would .. I would be very sad if you had someone else," they looked down as they reached for their hand, "you said we could try." Their voice quiet as a mouse because was it really so strange that they had wanted it for so long now? Would he really never touch them like that? Just thinking about it made them tear up. "I'm .. I'm not sure if I could love someone else like I love you .. trust someone enough .. what if nobody will want me? What if you'll be stuck with me then?"
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 2:54 pm

“Why would I get mad? I want you to be happy. Isnt that what love is? Finding compromises and common ground?” He asked. They made it clear that it wouldnt be the same the other way around and Callan thought about it for a moment. It wasnt wrong that he had given in and said they could try. “I know I said we could try, but I have thought about it; the last thing I’d want is to degrade and use you. And that’s just how I am when it comes down to it. I want it to be different with you. You are special to me.” He said, speaking freely, even if he didnt have to. He didnt usually. But what was the point of mystery? “How would I be stuck with you if I let you do whatever or whoever that would be on your mind?” - “I’d still hold you during the nights, kiss you?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 7:28 pm

Saige reached up, touching his face, searching his eyes as they were unsure what was even right or wrong. But the way Callan spoke so freely made them hope that things could work out. They were special to him? But they were just a stupid seraph! He could so easily get rid of them and nobody would miss them. But the mention of getting held and kissed by him still did make them feel more at ease. "And then what if I meet someone," not that they even knew where they would meet someone, "would you want to know who they are? Would you want to watch?" It was clear they weren't sure what Callan got out of it. It was so far from what the seraph had ever learned.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 8:06 pm

If they met someone? Callan hummed, but as they began asking questions, he chuckled and looked ratger surprised at the notion. Watching? “Would you want me to watch you?” Was more what he wanted to know. He wasnt a deviant like that. He was rather old fashioned and dickish. “I trust that you’ll keep safe. And if not, then you’ll come right to me and tell me.” He told them. That was all he needed to know. That no one was using them for anything but their pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Utopia-
Jump to: