Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Let's get this started

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

Let's get this started - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 11:48 pm

It wasn't just them being scared. They were frankly terrified. Even as the kind lycan started to try and help it was like they were trapped in their own head. However as he started to assure that he wouldn't leave it seemed to calm them down somewhat, just hiding their face away in the duvet. They felt so stupid and weak. Callan would've held them by now, assured them that the voices weren't real, and that they couldn't hurt them. But now Callan wasn't there, and despite Xavier's tries, it wasn't the same. "I'm sorry," they whimpered, unsure if it was even audible through the duvet, "I didn't mean to be a burden." Their shoulders were still shaking, and they were uncertain of whether or not they even dared face the lycan again. "You shouldn't touch me .. I don't have nice feelings," they didn't want to upset him anymore than they already had.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 10:54 pm

Xavier was by no means Callan. But he had a job and though he tasked to protect them, had he come to care for them. And he was a decent human being. Sure, probably not in the best line of work for someone with a good heart. But he couldnt just sit by and watch them go crazy. They apologized but he could barely hear. “You’re muffled up behind your covers.” He told them, if they had wanted him to understand what they were saying. As she told him not to touch, he frowned. “Cant always have nice feelings. Sometimes you need to have bad ones too.” He argued with a sigh. He looked at them, switching between their eyes. “Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 12:39 am

Few things in this life they were certain of, but one of them was the fact that nobody liked to be around someone with their mindset. Who knew, maybe all Xavier really wanted to do was leave them in the hotel room and just pretend to watch them. They pulled their face away from the duvet, apologizing once more. He sounded so genuine in his words, and whether or not he lied the seraph could barely care in this moment of weakness. "Callan .. he usually holds me when I'm scared," that was one of the things they knew made them feel better, but would it be the same in Xavier's arms? Would they ever find the same comfort in anyone but the daemon they had fallen so much in love with?
If the lycan agreed to want to try it out, they would scoot over and lay down in his arms. It was clear that at first they had some discomfort, but most of it was attributed to the fact that they needed to adjust to where their skin was touching. However they couldn't deny how tired they were, and once they fell asleep, they automatically just nestled up to him. It was all about a sense of comfort and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 7:11 am

Callan held them? Somehow Xavier found it very hard to imagine, but he wouldnt think they would lie. It just didnt seem like the daemon at all. But what the hell did Xavier know anyway? He thought about it for a moment but ended up agreeing. If it would help them, then he would try. He let them move in themselves, wrapping his arms around them. He was warmer than Callan but not quite as strong. Xavier was strong in his own way, faster than the brute, but he would only lose against the daemon if it ever was to come to that; it was very unlikely. And deeply unecessary. He felt them drift off and he sat there for a bit before he decided to lie down with them. He didnt usually sleep early, so he looked at them as they seemed to sleep so peacefully. Was he weird for staring? Maybe a bit. He wasnt sure when he fell asleep but when he did, did his arms hug them a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 7:48 am

Maybe it was a little odd to lay here in Xavier's arms, but despite him both feeling and smelling different, they felt quite safe. Perhaps aided by the fact the Callan had appointed him to protect the seraph. Or perhaps it was the fact that they both needed some closeness. Regardless of what it was, Saige soon enough registered that the man who held him pulled him in closer, making them whimper softly. It wasn't one of pain and diacomfort, rather one of relief. How long they slept they weren't sure of, but when they did they were laying face to face with the lycan. He was rather handsome when he laid there so peacefully. They hadn't ever seen him like this before.
They felt much more in control of themselves now, but a selfish part of them didn't want to move away. But they had to. It didn't feel the same as with Callan now that they were awake. Moving caredully out of his embrace, they decises to head to the bathroom so they wouldn't disturb his sleep. It had gotten dark outside, but they weren't sure if it was morning or night. When they finished in the bathroom they moved back out to sit at their desk overlooking the snowy landscape. They worried about Callan, checking Xavier's phone to see if there were any messages, but none looked like they were from Callan.
They sat for a bit, playing around with the crab magnet that Xavier had gotten them before they turned to look at him. He still looked so peaceful, and something in them just made them grab their sketchbook. Maybe they were just trying to make time pass, but they didn't dislike drawing him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 10:39 am

Xavier actually slept quite well holding the seraph. He couldnt say what it was. Maybe it was their calm energy. He liked it. Though he wouldnt admit it. That would probably give him a certain death sentence if Callan ever found out. He was just helping them. They were feeling awful. He was just being helpful, right? There were no hidden motives or any reason for the daemon to straight up murder the lycan? Well, Xavier was sleeping, and though he was rather peaceful, did he dream of Callan killing him in different ways for this.
When he woke up was it dark. Maybe an hour after Saige woke up. He oriented himself before his eyes turned to them. “You’re up early. Are you drawing?” He asked, his voice raspy and tired. He could sleep a few hours more, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 12:46 pm

When he started to stir they put down their pencil, looking at the lycan on the bed with soft eyes. His words made them hum, looking to the sketchbook, [color=#646CA3]"I don't really like sleeping," they admitted. Maybe it was because of the nightmares. Maybe it was because as long as they were awake, they could sense if danger was near. But asleep they were vulnerable and it wasn't really something they liked too much. They felt vulnerable enough as it was. "And, yeah, I, uh," they said in soft murmur, toying a bit with the corner of the page. They might as well spill it all, "keeps away the bad thoughts." Callan knew how therapeutic being creative was for the seraph, so it was clear he never questioned it. But Xavier barely knew them.
"You should sleep some more," they wouldn't mind being silent while he slept. But laying in bed with someone that wasn't Callan wasn't what they needed right now. Xavier was nice, but once again not knowing him like they knew Callan made it hard to relax. They turned their head to look out the window. It had gotten worse, hadn't it? Like a large pillow of snow was suffocating the city. "I'm sorry you got stuck here," it was clear they didn't see themselves as the funniest to be around. "I'll try and talk Callan into giving you some days off .. the hotel is safe enough if I don't go out," they said, looking down at their sketch. Was it odd that they had drawn him? There wasn't really much else to draw in here, unless you counted a glass of water or a nightlamp.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 7:53 pm

“Oh. Okay.” He replied to their answer. It didnt occur to him that it wasnt that odd if they preferred to be awake and aware. He was the same in some regards. But he had come to terms with the fact that he would lose awareness if he didnt sleep; so it was inevitable. As they explained the drawing, was Xavier quiet but listening. He realized that it was probably hard for them to know, so he hummed. He could imagine they had a fair few bad thoughts from the sides he had seem of them by now.
They urged him to sleep more but he let out a soft sound of disagreement. “No, I’d feel bad sleeping if you’re awake.” He said, sitting up as he stretched. He felt a little stiff from sleeping in clothes. But this was just a one time thing. It would never happen again. He noticed how they were looking out the window, getting up to look as well. “Oh wow.” He spoke in surprise. Their apology made him frown a little as he looked at them. “It’s fine. What’s important is keeping you safe.” He said. If Callan wasnt returning then Xavier would have to stay, that was the agreement. He noticed the drawing, moving a little closer. “You’re really good at drawing.” He said, before he realized that he was probably invading their safe space. He took a step back and went to get some water to drink.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 10:51 pm

Why would he feel bad for sleeping? If he needed the rest, then he needed it, end of story. However it seemed that Xavier always did the exact opposite of what they thought he was going to do. They weren't sure if they found that all too comforting. The notion of being kept safe being important still felt odd. What was so special about them? Callan wanted them, but not really, and Xavier was forced to stay close to them. Maybe they just started to doubt it all because they missed being with Callan. The separation anxiety had dulled down a little, but it did not change the fact that they needed the daemon back safe and sound.
The comment about their drawing made them freeze, the compliment made them swallow, "I'm sorry," they spoke softly. They hadn't really asked for permission to sketch him, so this was probably super weird. "You can have it .. I mean .. it is you, so it's yours," they said, ripping out the page to hand to him. Their hands were shaking a little, hoping that they weren't in trouble. All of their trauma was just bubbling up little by little, and they just hoped they could remain sane until the daemon came through the door.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 11:29 am

He noticed how they froze at the compliment, though the apology made him shake his head. “There isnt much else to draw in here is there?” He asked, looking around to confirm his own words. He wasnt angry that they had drawn him. And as they said it was his and ripped the page free, he took it and looked at it. He was quiet for a bit with a neutral expression, before a smile snuck up on him. He lifted his eyes to look at them. “Do I look like this when I sleep?” He asked, and if they answered postively, he’d scoff. He didnt like how he looked when he slept, but he probably couldnt see what was really handsome about him. “Thank you.” He thanked them for the drawing. He looked around, realizing that the balcony was pretty much off limits because of the blizzard. “I’ll go see if I can smoke anywhere downstairs. Do you want anything? Food or drink?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 1:58 pm

Xavier was right, but it didn't take away for that nervous feeling they got when someone judged their art - and even less when the person had been unconscious while they had drawn them! But the lycan did not seem angry, in fact they could've sworn they saw him smile even. Not that it had happened a lot, but they hoped it only meant something positive. The question made them hum, "you look peaceful," they spoke rather timidly. Though the scoff made them a bit unsure, the lycan seemed to thank them regardless. However that might've just been out of curtesy. The storm outside wasn't calming down it seemed. The lycan spoke about smoking and Saige hummed softly before looking at him. They shook their head, "I'm good, thank you," there was still some leftovers in the fridge and with everything going on they weren't sure if they even felt hungry at all.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 2:05 pm

“I look like a dork.” He corrected them with a small smile. He wouldnt really use a positive word to describe how he looked sleeping. It was still quite a good drawing even if he didnt find himself that appealing. Their answer made things rather simple as he wouldnt have to find them anything. “I’ll be back in a bit. I’ll leave my phone here with you.” He said, noticing that they had it. They were probably worried sick about Callan or something. Xavier went out to smoke a cigarette. Messages did chime in, but none of them were from Callan. It was mostly just friends and people who knew Xavier when he wasnt working. One sent a picture of him and Xavier as kids, being outside in the sun with icecream. A bunch from the guy chimed in with loads of throwback pictures.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 2:21 pm

They just looked down, not wanting to upset him by saying something he didn't like. It was most likely that Saige would always be rather skittish in that way. Nodding they just looked through the windows before the messages started to chime in. Eventually the curiosity got the best of them and they just sat and watched as the messages chimed in. They felt happy on Xavier's part that he clearly had some good friends. And maybe they got a bad feeling in their stomach because of guilt - perhaps even envy. They had never really had friends, besides Romeo of course, so seeing a group interact was so new to them.
They had been stunted quite much, not only in growth but also in social ways. They weren't sure how to go about things. Things that was supposed to be normal. But Callan had embraced them anyways, and it seemed that Xavier was starting to tolerate them as well. But Saige doubted so much in themselves that they wondered if the two of them would even consider them a friend. They were a burden, weren't they? Not very useful and just more or less a trinket sitting and waiting until somebody showed them affection. They liked having purpose, and when they were told to do something they did it right away. A clear people pleaser.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 1:45 am

Xavier stood outside, smoking though the personnel had advised against it. It wasnt too bad outside now. But apparently it was just for a few hours before the snow would start again. It was getting light outside. Early morning. He noticed that some people were outside. Some tried to shovel snow but it was going to be all for nothing later. No cars could drive on the road. That was weird in a city that was rather busy.
He was poked on the shoulder, turning his head to look at a man he didnt know. “Yes?” He was confused but ready to help. The guy asked his name. He frowned. The guy looked to his friends, nodding for them to go up. One of them took Xavier’s keycard. The lycan objected but the guy hit him. He felt the pain, his lip busted and some blood coming from inside his mouth. Maybe he bit his own tongue? He spat blood in the snow. Then the guy grabbed him, threw him to the ground and kicked him a few times. When his lycan aggression began to kick in, the guy stopped and let him be. The others went to fetch the seraph, dressing them in warm clothes, but leaving them little free will to go against them. The lycan was shaking with anger, sitting up, blood trickling down his chin as he grit his teeth, a clear bruise on his cheek and temple. “What’s going on?” Xavier hissed. The guy clapped his cheek. “It’s alright, we’re doing your job for you, boy.” The guy said. If Saige didnt put up too much of a fight, they would be brought down in front of the hotel where Xavier would be, standing next to the guy that held his arm. “Alright, let’s take them to the house.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 9:29 am

Saige wasn't sure what to expect. They just sat there, staring out the window as the door to the hotelroom opened. However those that entered made them freeze up in fear, shaking and just doing as they said because what choice did they have? At least they got to dress warmly, but they didn't want to leave. They felt safe here! And what about Callan! He would come back to an empty room. Would he think that they had run off and left him?
Downstairs the sight that met them was horrible. Their eyes started to water, "Xavier," wasn't he supposed to protect them? Why was he letting them leave with these people? Didn't he care anymore? They were shaking like a leaf as they were dragged out in the cold and shoved into a car, tears streaming down their face as they didn't know what was going on. Had Gideon finally found them? Were they being brought back to him now? They felt a panic rise within them as they started to shake. "Please .. please .. please .." they were begging for their life. Or rather that they killed them before they were handed over to Gideon.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 10:49 am

Xavier looked ashamed of how he had failed, but on the plus side was it him who had taken the beating. He looked away as Saige spoke to him, frowning before he looked at the guy. The guy simply smiled at him. While Saige was pleading and crying, did it seem that none of the men cared to hear them. One man got in the car next to them so they couldnt try and leave the car. Not that it was really possible when the child lock was on, but you never knew. The car turned on and drove off, Xavier watching as it went.
The drive was not too short, nor too long. The change in districts became rather apparent as big buildings turned to houses, the big city quickly turned residental. The car stopped at a house and the seraph was taken out and dragged to it. Inside was Callan sitting by the table, enjoying a drink. The men didnt enter the house but pushed Saige inside to block the door off so they couldnt just run back out.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 11:55 am

Was it really that strange that Saige was shivering and afraid? Their mind was being split open with thoughts of darker nature. They had been promised they could stay with Callan! They had almost given their life to be with him and now they were being dragged somewhere and nobody said a word. As they were dragged into the house and heard the door blocked they were shaking like a leaf. The snow in their hair slowly melting as they were almost afraid to look up. What if Gideon was there? What if they would be hit as soon as they looked up?
"Please just .. please don't hurt me .. please," they were shaking, crying as they fell to their knees wrapping their arms around themselves. "Please not the dark room, please I promise to behave, I promise I won't be a burden," they were crying now, shaking in pure terror as they hadn't realized where they were.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 12:05 pm

Callan could hear their small pleas, emptying his drink before he got up to go see them. He went to the entrance and crossed his arms, leaning a little against the frame. He scanned them for wounds and bruises, but they were still wearing quite a few layers to be shielded from the cold. “There is no dark room here. You’re safe now Saige, in a home I found for us.” The daemon spoke calmly. He didnt really look happy though. But then again, from his point of view had there only been silence from them, and messages from him. “Take off your jacket and come inside. It’s warm.” He assured them before he moved off the frame and went back in. He was making soup in the kitchen, a lot of vegetables and healthy adds. There was also fresh bread to dip in the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 12:11 pm

As soon as they heard Callan's voice they felt their heart stop, their head snapping up to look at the daemon whom they loved so dearly. "Callan," they whispered almost amazed to even see him. They had been so sure that this wasn't the daemon's work, but then they saw the cold eyes. Had they done something wrong? They had stayed put! They had done everything that Callan usually had told them to do. Still shaking and sniffling they started to undress on the floor before getting up. Rubbing their cheeks they hung up their outerwear. Underneath they were wearing a mismatch of their clothing that the people had just thrown at them.
Following inside they looked around rather amazed, but they feared that something was wrong. That something was completely off. In the kitchen the smell of warm soup went straight to their nostrils. Had Callan cooked all of this? "Did I do something wrong to make you angry?" It would be easier just to get it over with. If he was angry for some reason they would rather know than guess until their mind spiraled further.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 12:22 pm

“Not you.” He said, stirring the soup around, though not looking at them. He did however turn to look directly at them. Callan wasnt someone who hid away. “I called many times. Neither of you were picking up.” He said, looking at them with a stern look. What was he supposed to think? He didnt think that he was being unreasonable with being a little affected by the fact that there had only been silence. He couldnt control the weather or reception, but somehow he didnt buy into none of his attempts going through, at least one should have made it. “I gotta go soon, got a meeting. Do you want to come along or do you want to stay?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 12:30 pm

He wasn't angry with them. But why did he seem so disappointed then? He said he had tried to call and tears ran down their cheeks, "I tried calling you so many times .. you didn't pick up .. you didn't respond either .. I thought .. I thought-" it was clear that being separated from Callan for so long had made them distressed. They reached out for him. They needed his comfort, and it would only hurt more to be turned away. "I waited by the phones, I turned the volume all the way up; I didn't know what else to do," it was hard for them to even think about.
They found their phone in their pocket, showing all of the calls they had tried to make. Some mere seconds apart, but at least one every hour. "I tried the same from Xavier's phone .. nothing went through," they showed the messages as well. It was almost embarrassing looking at them and how needy they had sounded. They had wanted Callan to come home. To hold them. To save them from the fear inside. "Dantalion," they pleaded softly.
The question of coming with him made them nod, "please .. I don't want to be alone anymore," Xavier had been there, but he wasn't the same as Callan.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 12:46 pm

They thought what? Callan scoffed softly. The daemon wouldnt ever be in trouble. Not the dangerous kind either way. Or at least so he thought. And he had thought right up until now? He looked at their hand as they reached out for him. He did take their hand, pulling them in to wrap an arm around them while he kept stirring the soup. He did listen to them but he wasnt sure what he believed. He could see the messages and the calls, but a part of him wouldnt believe that the reception could be affected this much by some falling snow. He looked at what they presented on Xavier’s phone, humming as he let go of the wooden spoon to grab the lycan’s phone. Saige wouldnt be needing it anymore.
Their plea just made him look at them with his expression pretty much unchanged. But the question was put out there. They made a smart choice, considering the fact that Callan wasnt going to let Xavier come by at this point. He was disappointed in the lycan. “Go get ready then. I’ve had a room made for your art and crafts.” He told them. And he wasnt lying. There was a big room with a built in walk-in closet for their clothes, a space for painting and art and a space for crafting their outfits. There even was a mannequin in their size to dress up.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 12:55 pm

The phone was removed from their hand and they didn't mind as long as Callan kept them close. They didn't want to be apart from him anytime soon, and even less make him angry or hurt. As they were told to go get ready the nodded but looked down a little. They were unsure why the daemon was so cold. Even telling them about their part of the house seemed to be delivered in a monotone voice. "Are we in a hurry?" they asked, just to know how much time they could be allowed to use when changing. They didn't want him to get frustrated just because Saige was unsure of what to wear.
Eventually they did go, looking at Callan with sad eyes as they already hated being apart from him once more. They moved into the room and looking around their heart started to ache. This was too much. Had Callan really made all this possible? He truly wanted them to be here long term, but now they worried if the daemon would end up throwing them into the cold snow because of messages and calls that hadn't gone through. They got dressed in wooly stockings and a nice dress that they paired with a thick sweater and some good boots. Their face was puffy from crying, so they just focused on putting on a warm hat to keep their ears from freezing off.
Returning they stood still wanting Callan to inspect them. Was it acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 1:08 pm

“We’ve got twenty minutes.” He disclosed. When Saige went, the daemon went back to check on the soup, making sure to add spices and a little bit of cream. Once it was done, he placed the pot on a coaster on the kitchen counter. They returned and he turned to look at them. He hummed and nodded. The outfit was fine. He walked over to them, lifting his hand up to guide their face up to his. “I was just so worried.” He admitted, caressing their chin softly before letting go. He went and got his jacket along with his keys, wallet and then he was ready to go. “Alright, let’s go.” He nodded for them to follow as he headed out to his car.
He got in and waited for them before starting the car. He adjusted the heat so they didnt have to freeze and the car quickly got warm. He drove off and out of the city. He mostly sat in his own thoughts, mindlessly biting the inside of his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 1:17 pm

Twenty minutes was plenty of time and they did not wish to waste his time. The soup was placed on the counter and they wondered if it was meant for later or for now. However as the daemon drew closer they forgot about everything. Their eyes met his and the admittance made their heart ache. They hadn't meant to make him worried. They had wanted to go out there and find him, but putting Xavier in danger and then in turn themselves wouldn't have been wise either.
They followed him out into the car, luckily his car was great at heating up and fast. They curled a bit up on the seat, reaching over to touch whatever part of Callan they were allowed to. As they drove the silence didn't bother them, but they could hear how he chewed his cheek. "What are you thinking about?" They just wanted to know and felt a little scared that he might be stewing in his mind about something. Maybe it had been the clever choice not to ask, but then again they wanted to clear the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Utopia-
Jump to: