Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
They had it coming EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
They had it coming EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
They had it coming EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
They had it coming EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
They had it coming EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

They had it coming

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 6:38 pm

For @Eden <3

They had found stability at last. A few of the last parts were slowly being put together to start their firm, but something was missing. And as the days passed on by, the lycan only felt the fuel to put things right gas him up further. Romeo felt like he was finally back to himself; being the lycan that Eden had met back when, and yet now he was stronger than ever. He was confident in himself, and perhaps the vampyre had felt that, especially in regards to their sex life. The lycan had always been a very passionate lover to his now husband, but he had truly grown into the role of being more adventurous as well as taking more risks. Perhaps his youth showed in that, but Eden always seemed to go along with it. Maybe to keep him happy? Or perhaps deep down because he was just as perverted as him.
An evening, Romeo was sitting in their living room, an envelope on the table as he opened a bottle of wine. He poured some for the both of them, adding a bit of blood to each. He had felt his more animalistic instincts a little stronger as of late, but they were also drawing nearer a full moon, so perhaps that was why. "Il mio marito," he said, getting up to greet the vampyre, helping him out of his coat, greeting his lips in a fleeting kiss before handing him the glass of wine. It was rather late, and Romeo had already eaten. While he was getting better at it, he still had some bad days now and again. But he kept himself in check and always talked to Eden when things felt too rough.
Moving over, the two lovers sat down in the couch as Romeo chuckled, toying around with an envelope that he eventually handed to the beautiful vampyre. "I think we are being rewarded for our patience," he smiled, gently touching his glass to Eden's as he read the invitation. It was one to a masquerade ball held at the Parish estate. "I'm done sitting by while they tarnish your legacy .. the legacy of out future children," he said in a serious manner. It wasn't an idea that had just popped up, not he had been waiting and biding his time. "I refuse to let them have the last laugh, and we have the upper hand in this - they don't know that you are alive, and they think I am still at the facility." It was the perfect opportunity. And it was clear Romeo wanted to do this, not only for revenge, but to set the record straight. To perhaps reclaim what the Parish name meant.
Part of him knew where it stemmed from. It was all those times when Eden had moaned his name with the Parish surname. The lycan was done playing nice, and it was clear his cunning side was back stronger than ever.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 7:07 pm

Eden was happy to be a vampyre again. No more annoying human fatigue or other annoyances that came with mortality. Now that he was a vampyre again, he could go back to doing things as he used to. No tiredness, no hunger, no muscle aches or tired mind. He spent his days either with Romeo or keeping up with his contacts.
When he returned home late that evening, had he almost expected to find the lycan in bed. Getting to walk over and kiss his head, drawing in his smell like the sicko Eden was. Was it odd that he liked the warmth Romeo was emitting when he slept? It was different. It was relaxed. But instead he was greeted in the entryway, being helped out of his coat. He returned the kiss, looking at his husband with searching eyes. “I thought you would be sleeping by now?”
They sat down in the couch and Eden took a sip of his wine, sighing softly at the taste. The envelope struck curiousity. “We are?” He asked before he took out the invitation, reading it as a frown spread on his brow. “Where did you get this?” He asked, looking at his husband as he couldnt imagine them being invited. Not that he wanted to go. He hated his own family because of how twisted and sick it was. “What has put you on this path of revenge?” He asked, putting the invitation down, turning to look at his husband. He reached a hand down, softly touching his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 7:19 pm

"You aren't the only one with contacts my love," he smiled. While it had taken some time, it was worth the wait. Romeo had a few friends that lurked in the shadows, and while not all of them were trustworthy, he knew that this invitation was the real deal. However the reaction wasn't what he had hoped for. Wasn't this what Eden wanted? To squish those brats like the cockroaches they were? "I'm tired of hiding," he said, placing a hand on the vampyre's that rested on his thigh. "We've done our hiding, we've suffered enough .. I want things to be right," maybe it was a stupid idea, but Romeo had every intention of fulfilling this plan. And he wanted Eden to join him. It wasn't as much of a path as it was a crusade towards justice.
"Do I need to remind you how they almost killed me? Injected me with silver forcing you to drink from me, and risking your own life?" He shook his head no, he couldn't forget nor forgive that. He didn't care that those vampyres were of Eden's flesh and blood; they had written off on his husband far too many times now. Even Josette had betrayed them. Sure, they had killed Loralei, but it hadn't been without reason. Romeo placed his glass of wine down after taking a sip, moving closer and touching his cold cheek with the palm of his hand. "We deserve to stop hiding; we deserve to be free to love and not care what anyone else thinks .. first my family and now this?" Couldn't Eden see that this was the only way for them to truly embark on their new life? It had to start with reclaiming what they had lost. Reclaim what was rightfully theirs. "I want us to take back the Parish name and bend it to our will."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 7:57 pm

He hummed at the reply, Sure, the lycan had his own contacts, Eden wouldnt doubt that. But what was the motive? That was his bigger concern in this. Why it was the sudden need for revenge, or was it even sudden? Had he not been paying attention to his husband? He was willing to hear him out before he made any assumptions. Romeo was tired of hiding. Eden looked a little confused by that. The vampyre didnt feel like they had been hiding. Werent they making a new life for themselves?
The reminder made him frown. It wasnt like he had forgotten. But the vampyre didnt want to keep sticking around in things that had been out of their control. He couldnt ignore Romeo's wants. Nor did he want to. He leaned into the warm hand holding his face, tilting his head down to close his eyes for a moment. He opened them halfway to look at his husband, sighing softly. "Is this because of how your mom has kept insisting on seeing you?" he asked. Maybe a little crude. But he wanted to be sure that this was what Romeo wanted.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:06 pm

Romeo wasn't sure Eden was even hearing him, and it perhaps showed in the frustration and words that he spoke. All he wanted was for them to stop all of this hiding. They wouldn't be able to truly live before they had done this, right? Get the last part of the Parish-saga over with and live their life without worrying that they would be found out. What would be stopping the twins in going after them once more? Who was to say that they would ever be satisfied if they found out that Eden had survived? If they were starting a firm then it wouldn't matter if they had a different name. The vampyre would be an active part in this business, going to meetings and events. Events where people knew people.
The question about his mother made him grit his teeth, looking down as his hand moved down, falling into his lap. "She has not a part in this .. but she has tried to right the wrongs of the past .. and I want us to do the same," he admitted, looking back at his husband. Would he not even fight for what had always been his by right and blood? "I thought this would make you happy," he said, getting up and shaking his head no. Was Eden no longer hungry for blood? For power? Romeo had lost himself along the way, that was sure, but he was finding himself again. The young man who felt the drive and the slight wickedness within himself. Could Eden not recognize that? "I'm going to bed," he sighed, running a hand through his hair, it was clear he was tired, and now he felt almost apathetic. Did he really not know his own husband?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:32 pm

Romeo released his face and Eden's brows furrowed as he listened to what Romeo admitted. There was nothing wrong with doing them both right. Sure, the twins had entered their lives and trampled over everything they had built without a care? That was worth revenge alone. He wouldnt even think of how they had tried to kill Romeo. He tried to keep out of that headspace. The remark along with how Romeo got up made Eden feel rather confused by the situation.
But just as Romeo had been trying to find himself, had Eden simply not been looking really. For what? Bitterness that they had been wronged so many times? The sigh made him get up, reaching out to touch Romeo's hand. "It just feels sudden for me. I thought we had been putting it behind us all this time? To focus on a new life. Our new life." he said. Was it odd that the vampyre wasnt as filled with vengeance as he once had been? It wasnt in his face anymore, so he wasnt even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:41 pm

Romeo looked at his hand that was now being held by his husband, but his words gave him little comfort. Moving his gaze up to look at Eden it was clear there was some sorrow behind those hazel eyes. "I'm trying to focus," he said, and he had been doing it for so long, but now when everything else had settled, it felt like he could finally see everything clearly. He wished for peace, that was true, but there was just something about this that didn't seem right. "But every time you call my name .. there's a part of me that can't help but think what it would've been like if I could've been Romeo Parish," he admitted. Was that stupid? The name shouldn't mean anything, but for so long had Eden called him by that name when they had spoken of their future together. And now that they were settling in it was like this final piece that was missing. He shook his head, pulling Eden closer, wrapping his arms around him.
"I know it doesn't make sense," he wasn't ashamed of Altieri, frankly he loved the name they had made together, but there would always be a part of him that wanted to be Mr. Parish. "I love our name, I love the life we are building, but I feel so stuck in the past still; I can't forget this, and I won't forgive them and let them think they have won," he said, pulling away, kissing the vampyre's cheek gently, nuzzling his nose into his cheek. "How can I ever rest easy knowing those psychos wouldn't hesitate to take the one thing away from me that I hold so dear?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:43 pm

He saw the sorrow and he couldnt tell where it was coming from. Was Romeo unhappy with the life they were leading? It felt like a silly question now that the lycan had said that he was tired of hiding. It was quite obvious wasnt it? The confession cleared up as much. The vampyre hummed. "I see." he sighed, nodding as it was what they had given up. Maybe out of frustration and hurt of the situation they had been in at the time. Romeo had after all almost died and the same with Eden.
"I wouldnt say that it doesnt make sense." Eden argued, looking at his husband as they stood close now. He wrapped his arms around him. He listened to him, frowning a little as it clearly was something was occupying the lycan's mind. He didnt like that. He lifted a hand to hold the lycan's face, looking at him with a soft loving gaze. But also one of deep worry and a tint of something serious. "I'm sorry they're making you feel this way my love." he said, leaning in to kiss the lycan's nosebridge as the lycan had nuzzled against his cheek. He sighed through his nose as he thought about it for a moment, his eyes wandering around for a second, just to home right back to his love. "Let's sleep on it." he mused.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:20 pm

Feeling Eden's arms wrap around him was good, but he still felt upset about all of this. Maybe Eden just needed to realize that this was the right thing to do. Maybe he just hadn't really thought about it. But it was clear that it meant something to Romeo; to the safety of their future together. The apology made him shake his head no. The vampyre had nothing to apologize for. It was those damned brats that had made him feel this bad. Feeling the kiss he closed his eyes, running his hands down to hold his hips lightly. The silence just made him keep his eyes closed, just breathing him in, trying to calm down. His temper this time of the month was a fine line to walk. However as he spoke he opened his eyes, greeting the blue green ones, the notion made him hum. "I suppose that would be best," he admitted in a soft sigh. Eden was right, sleeping on it would be best, but the vampyre didn't need sleep. However as things were right now he couldn't really think that far into logic. "Let's go to bed .. I've missed you today," he admitted, leaning in to kiss his lips gently, stepping away afterwards and pulling the vampyre with him.
Getting ready for bed was rather simple. He got out of his clothes, putting on a pajamas that had sorta replaced the shirt, he went to go brush his teeth. As he stood there, looking at himself in the mirror he saw his eyes flash, sighing as he closed his eyes, trying to shake it off. But of course that could be hard to do, especially when his emotions were on his sleeves. Either way he went to bed, wrapping himself up in Eden and burying his face in his scent, just trying to calm down. At least he managed to fall asleep. However during the night it was clear that the lycan had a lot of dreams, even going as far as growling softly. But something happened that hadn't happened to him in many years. He transformed in his sleep, actively filling up the whole bed and ruining his pajamas as they got ripped to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 6:02 pm

Sleeping wouldnt solve their problems but at least it would give them some time to process. Of course, Eden wouldnt be sleeping at all, but he could at least ponder on the situation and think about it thoroughly. He didnt want to just dismiss the lycan and he knew that he could have the tendency of doing that, had he not thought things through. Because one thing was clear; going after any Parish would compromise Romeo’s safety. And that would initially always never be up for discussion.
They went to bed and Eden held the lycan for the night as he always did. Listening to his heart, his breath and his light snore, Eden felt at peace. He was quite aware that Romeo had moments where he got too absorbed in his dreams, and Eden could sense the change before it happened. Or he didnt think it would. He had untangled himself from the lycan to go smoke as he did once in a while at night.
To return to see Romeo as his transformed self, was the vampyre a little surprised. Should he had let him stay in his dreams? Maybe. Eden wasnt well versed in how lycan’s worked. So he sat down, brushing along the rather large beast. “Romeo?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 6:15 pm

The full moon was actively in full effect. He knew he should've burnt off some more steam before heading to bed, but he had been tired enough he had thought. And he had been wrong. But despite his change, he slept rather soundly, growling and snoring from time to time, but it seemed that he had found another rest. Being in his lycan form, for him at least, meant a lot of relief from the everyday worries. His mind could sorta flip into autopilot and the animal would simply take over in that sense. But changing in his sleep like this he hadn't done since he was a kid. Maybe it was the mixture of high emotions and the full moon that was playing tricks on him, but as for now he was in bliss and unaware.
Well until he felt the cold hands brushing through his fur. If it hadn't been for the fact that he recognized the scent of his mate, he would've probably awakened to snap at him, but after having marked him he had been less prone to feeling those normal instincts. He opened his eyes drowsily, the beat turning its head a little, looking a bit confused and dazed as the garnet eyes met the blue green ones in the dark. And that was sorta when he managed to put two and two together and especially because Eden was suddenly so small compared to him. The lycan's eyes widened, stumbling out of bed, knocking over the bedside table, breaking a lamp in his tired confusion. He whimpered, growling as he was clearly confused and upset about this change. And the worst part was that he felt like he couldn't change back! He tried moving around, but he was much too big for their apartment, and his tail kept knocking things over. Eventually he just gave up, laying down on the floor in the living room, whimpering softly as this was rather upsetting.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Waking up the beast had been a bad idea but Eden didnt know! Hell, who was to say that he wouldnt just snap after the vampyre if the dream got vivid enough! It was dangerous. Not that Eden would ever fear his husband in any form; but it was more the fact that no way would the lycan ever forgive himself if it happened. And Eden wanted to eliminate the risk. When the garnet eyes met Eden’s, did the vampyre look rather worried. How could he not be?
Romeo soon seemed to realize and as the beast got up, so many things broke. Eden remained seated, looking at him until he seemingly gave up. That was when Eden moved to go to him, raising his eyebrows. “What worries you so much my love?” He asked, crouching down to touch the beast’s face, gentle yet curious strokes. “Dont hide from me.” He whispered in a soft plea.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 6:40 pm

It felt hopeless. And as the vampyre came over he looked to him with saddened eyes. Huffing he shook his fur a little at the question. He had told him already, hadn't he? He hadn't been kidding when he had spoken of his fears and resentment to those who had wronged them. But it was more than that, as it was some deep seeded fear that if they didn't deal with it now, then they would never be truly safe. Romeo wanted a family with Eden at some point. Was he really not worried that those kids could be at risk? If those brats knew that a potential heir was there, what would stop them from hurting them even more? He felt his thoughts spiraling off to the far off future, but his worries remained the same; the worry of Eden getting hurt; the worry of them not living their lives to the fullest because of some bad excuses for actual heirs.
The whisper made him whimper, nudging his snout against the vampyre's palm, wanting to show him that it wasn't about hiding. It was just his mind that had found a new thing to worry about. Licking the palm gently and slowly the lycan huffed softly. The last thing he wanted was to worry his love, but what could he truly do when he was stuck in this state? His big eyes looked to the vampyre, trying to signal that something was wrong. And if Eden started questioning it, he would whimper, shaking his head, his fur fluffing up further. Normally he could shift back rather shortly after, and while it was painful it was doable. However it felt almost as if a switched had been turned within him. Like a mental block. Growling softly he laid his head down against the floor, looking up at the vampyre, unsure how they were even going to communicate like this. Last time it had went so horribly wrong. And he couldn't even handle thinking of that right now.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 7:21 pm

He watched as the lycan nudged against his palm, smiling softly as his hand was licked, “Ew.” He voiced, though his disgust wasnt enough for him to want the lycan to not follow his instincts or do the first thing that came to mind. Such as licking his hand. Romeo looked at him a certain way and he frowned thoughtfully. “What’s wrong? Is it because of something I did?” He asked, to be met by a whimper and seeing the beast shake his head.
The vampyre looked at the garnet eyes, quite clearly thinking and calculating. He eventually sighed and shook his head, moving down to lie next to the beast. He looked at the ceiling for a bit before he turned his head to look at him. If the beast looked back, Eden would softly poke his snout. “I dont see you often like this.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 8:28 pm

It hadn't been something that Eden had done. No, in the lycan's eyes he was perfect. The ew had been a strange reaction, perhaps because he had never heard him voice any sort of disgust. But it was also clear that Eden didn't shy away, which made it feel a little better to be stuck in this form. The vampyre joined him, laying next to him on the floor he huffed, turning his head only for his nose to be poked. Wriggling with it he eventually sneezed, whirring up some loose dust and air particles around them. Shaking his head nudged his nose against Eden's shoulder as if to say why would you do that? However it was clear that Romeo hadn't taken any offense. Though he did keep wiggling his nose a little from time to time.
In this state all of his senses were heightened, and he felt a little too aware of everything. Eventually he just placed his head on the vampyre's stomach, keeping him in place with a satisfied scoff to follow. Being close to Eden meant being close to the one person in the world that mattered the most. And frankly that was all he needed right now. However soon enough he started whimpering again, lifting his head and looking towards the door. He wanted to go out. But how would he manage to get down those stairs? Looking to Eden he cocked his head to one side as if to ask what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 12:15 am

This was very new, but Eden kind of liked it. It was different but good different. When the beast sneezed, Eden’s eyes widened slightly like it surprised him. But frankly, he hadnt expected a sneeze at all. The nudge made him smile slightly. “Why not?” He asked, looking at the love of his life.
When Romeo moved to place his head on the vampyre’s stomach, did Eden feel how strong he was. “I suppose you find yourself funny?” He asked, moving a hand down to rub the beast behind his ear. The whimper and look towards the door made Eden look in the direction before he realized what Romeo was hinting. “You want to go out now?” He asked, looking back at the lycan, looking around his body before the motion with his large head gave the answer. Eden needed to think. He leaned his head back and looked up into the ceiling. “Maybe dont stand on two feet. And I guess your best bet is to somehow get out sideways. You’re not the smallest lycan around after all.” He said, clapping the beast’s shoulder lightly but also to test his figure out, feeling how firm and sturdy he was.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 5:40 am

Another huff was made. Yeah, he did find himself funny. At least if Eden teased him, then he could be sure that the lycan would retaliate. No question about it. The notion of going out made the lycan nod his head, breathing out through his nose and producing a small "hmpf" sound from him. The vampyre seemed to agree that they could go, but warning him to be aware of his size. Easy for him to say! He got up, nudging Eden once more, sniffing to his clothes. He wanted a spare set of clothing in case he shifted back somehow. How? He wasn't sure, but he couldn't stay in this form for long, right?
As they got out into the hallway he did manage to stumble a bit. It wasn't like there wasn't enough room, but he did have to be aware of his tail. It sorta had its own life, so to speak. Once outside, he shook up his fur, huffing and strentching his limbs. He had felt so restricted inside. Now he finally felt like he could be his real size. Turning to look at the vampyre, there was a glimmer in the garnet eyes before he took off running. The glimmer had clearly signaled: I'll race you. Of course in this state he could really give Eden a run for his money.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:01 am

Eden did bring spare clothes in case Romeo did shift back. Not that the vampyre had an opinion on it; he was only learning about lycans in this way now here in the moment with Romeo. They moved out and Eden tried to make sure that nothing was broken or ruined, and eventually they were outside. He watched the beast stretch with curious eyes, to then hum as he was given a look. A race? Where to? He scoffed but simply nodded to let him know that he understood. He readied himself and made sure that the clothes he brought along wouldnt somehow fall out or be lost. “I’m a little out of shape.” He chuckled, though it wouldnt matter. Was there really an “out of shape” for vampyres either way? He made sure to count down so they would start at the same time, unless Romeo ran ahead. If so then he would try to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:56 am

Of course Romeo wanted to give Eden a fair chance, waiting a little impatiently with a few jumps before they both set off down the street. It must've looked really odd for anyone passing by, but for once the lycan couldn't care less about who or what might see them. The moon above them were as full as it could get and Romeo howled at it while he ran faster and faster. He was actually a fair bit ahead, leading the way until they reached the edge of the city, heading out into the countryside and out into a field where he stopped. Panting his breath was visible in the cold autumn air, feeling the fresh wind whirl around him, fluffing up his fur. Turning as Eden approached he pressed his snout against his chest giving off a small satisfied sound.
In this state he could truly smell the vampyre, letting his scent surround him as he calmed his breath. He nuzzled his forehead against him, lightly pushing him back until Eden laid down on the ground. Placing a giant paw on him, he posed as if to say that he had won. A small bark escaping his throat as his tail started wagging. He just felt carefree in this moment and as he removed his paw he backed up, half laying down as the garnet eyes looked at him in a playful fashion. His behind was poking upwards, his tail standing still as it was clear he wanted to run some more. And so he did, sprinting around back and forth,
getting all of that unused energy out, howling at the moon as his breath was trying to catch up to him. Eden had never really seen this side of him. And maybe for good reason as Romeo hadn't always trusted this form. But having marked Eden as his mate had just changed something within him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 2:48 pm

A lycan’s speed was rather incredible. Though, to a vampyre was it a silly concept that strength and speed was so dependent on the phases of the moon. Eden would always be fast and strong as a vampyre counterpart. Though for now, could he not keep up with Romeo. And when he finally did catch up, was he still deducting where they even were.
Romeo came closer and he didnt mind, though when he was being pushed back, could he not exactly figure out the lycan’s intentions. He eventually caught the memo and laid down. The paw made him raise his eyebrows. “I did think you’d be a sore winner, but maybe I underestimated how much of a brat you are.” He scoffed, though it was all just teasing.
When he moved, did Eden sit back up to see how he was behaving so playfully. No, he had never seen this side of the lycan before but he really was pleasantly surprised to see it. Like he was seeing something that was only meant for him. He watched him jump and run around, getting all the energy out, and he couldnt help but imagine how it would be in the future when they had their own children. Would the lycan ones be needing time like this and would Eden get to watch them too alongside Romeo? He had a bit of a dreamy look in his eyes before he seemed to realize that he was slipping up.
Eden scoffed and looked down for a moment in his own thoughts. He dozed off into his mind, from his own point of view was it unnoticed, but he also wasnt very aware.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 5:23 pm

Romeo enjoyed getting all of the energy out, frankly he couldn't recall the last time he had done this. It felt so freeing. All of his muscles working as a well lubed machine that felt like it would never run out of gas. A fully tuned engine. He stopped, his ears moving around as he heard something, looking over to Eden, seeing he was sitting a little strangely. Staring into nothing? The lycan scoffed, moving over closer before they felt eyes on him in the dark. Growling he managed to turn, greeting a set of fangs. Another lycan had now joined them, and it was someone clearly out of control. The two struggled for a bit, settling as Romeo came out superior. Growling his fur made him appear bigger as the two clearly had some sort of mutual understanding. The other lycan laid down, whimpering as Romeo moved closer standing tall as the other growled softly but eventually laid down on it's back, showing its stomach and clearly submitting fully.
The full moon always lured out strays, but Romeo had never met someone this young actually going for a bigger one. The other then looked towards Eden, its ears perking up, now suddenly aware of its supposed enemy. Romeo growled, moving over to stand so that he was covering Eden, snarling to make the younger understand that it was not to attack his husband. That was when the younger saw its chance it ran away, Romeo chasing it for a bit before stopping, howling at it. That was when he felt the need to change back. Gritting his teeth he soon enough morphed back into himself, standing naked on the field looking to where the younger lycan had went with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:16 pm

Eden wasnt sure what was distracting him but he didnt really notice that they werent alone. Or he did, which also made him turn his eyes by instinct. He frowned a little and soon the fight broke up, making him rise to his feet. It seemed that he blended in with the background as the two beasts fought. He chose not to intervene, though it did seem rather odd. Wasnt the other lycan much smaller? It seemed that not only was it smaller but also much less in control of itself - Far more feral in behaviour.
He could only stand by and watch as Romeo overpowered it and made it submit to him. The vampyre frowned a little. That was when he was noticed by the smaller lycan and perceived as a threat. He readied himself for whatever but Romeo quickly got between them. The small lycan ran off and as Romeo followed, Eden followed his husband. It wasnt long until Romeo changed and the vampyre walked up to him, wrapping his arms around him from behind. "Thank you for protecting me." he muttered into his ear, kissing his head.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 10:51 pm

Romeo was sorta in his own head as he felt the arms of his lover surround him, sighing at the cold touch, closing his eyes to just feel it. The mutter made him sigh, "it's my instinct to protect you," he said softly. Turning his head he looked at him, enjoying the brief kiss against his head as he spoke once more, "you're my mate, Eden, and I can't have you be harmed for any reason." He was being dead serious before he turned his eyes back in the direction of where the smaller lycan had went. Yes, it had been strange, but for now there wasn't much he could do. But he atleast would be able to recognise its scent if he stumbled upon it again.
"Maybe I should put on some clothes," he turned around, just standing in Eden's arms looking up at him. Leaning in he placed kisses against his neck and throat, breathing him in, even having to growl softly, starting to nibble at his neck now. "I really need to put on some clothes," he muttered, but it was clear he couldn't stop himself. Eden had to do so, but he wasn't sure he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:51 am

He hummed at the reply. It was something he could relate to. He also had a want and need to protect the lycan. And had it become clear that Romeo had been struggling with the smaller lycan, then surely Eden wouldnt have hesitated to join in, regardless of risk. When Romeo turned around, did Eden hug him a little closer. He knew that he couldnt make him freeze so he wasnt too worried about the cold weather of the night. The kisses along with the growl and nibbing made Eden twitch his brows in surprise as he could feel how he was not really holding back. “We dont know if it’s safe here.” He whispered to remind him, pulling a bit away to look at him. “I know that the moon is doing something to you, but you just saw the lycan… there could be more.” He sighed. And now that Romeo had transformed back, was he not more vulnerable compared to a feral lycans on the loose?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 9:50 am

It was right, there could be more, but Eden also smelled so good right now. He hummed against his skin, "did you know most lycans conceive their children during the full moon?" He asked in a hushed and intimate whisper, his hands moving down to the vampyre's hips. Sure, Eden couldn't put a baby in him, but that didn't mean he couldn't get pumped full of his love. Nuzzling his nose into his skin he had to grit his teeth, "fuck babe you smell too good."
He rather reluctantly pulled away, growling as he heard sounds. Even in his human form his senses were better during this time. Sensing eyes on them in the darkness, he placed himself in front of Eden, keeping an eye out on the shadows. Lycans often gathered in packs, usually made up of blood related family, and this seemed no different. From the shadows a naked woman appeared; a peace offering? Romeo was still standing rather protectively. It hadn't been a wise idea to bring a vampyre along on a full moon run. But here they were regardless. The woman came closer, eyeing Eden with curious and glimmering eyes, "we're not here to claim your game," she said referring to the vampyre as if he was some sort of animal being hunted. "A younger pup ran off in this direction .. have you seen her?" She asked, her face clearly serious but also threatening like she was a mommy bear. Romeo evaluated the situation silently before he finally spoke.
"This is not my game, this is my mate and you know the rules of respect, I hope," he adjusted his shoulders a bit, almost as if he had fur that would make him seem bigger, "I did see the pup; she attacked me and I made her submit." Looking in the direction the poor young lycan had ran he looked back to the woman. "Is it her first night?" The woman nodded with a sigh, but Romeo just hummed and nodded. He had thought as much with that size and the willingness to just throw herself at a larger potential enemy. She was just lucky that she hadn't went for Eden. "Do you have her scent?" She asked. A weird question, but Romeo hummed, not disclosing either or. "If she had been with you before the change, surely you must've remembered her scent as well?" Or was this another case of a neglectful parent too busy to focus on their pups?
The woman looked down, "she's just recently joined or pack; we do not know her that well yet," she admitted defeat. Romeo hummed, turning to look at Eden. There was conflict in his eyes before he settled. "My husband is at risk out here .. if you promise a truce, we'll help you find her." He was certain that Eden had caught her scent as well - nothing passed the vampyre anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

They had it coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming Empty

Back to top Go down

They had it coming
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: